If you laid all of our laws end to end, there would be no end. -- Mark Twain

aus+uk / aus.politics / The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking

SubjectAuthor
* The Queens Coup - Jenny Hockingabc
+* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|`* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
| `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|  `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|   `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|    `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingDaniel65
|     `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|      `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|       `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|        `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|         `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|          `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|           `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|            `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|             `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|              `- The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
+* Listening To Stupid Peoplecorella
|`* Listening To Stupid Peoplecorella
| `- Listening To Stupid Peoplecorella
+- Silveringcorella
+- Solid Rockcorella
+- I Saw Whitlamcorella
+* Happy Holidays aus.politics*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
|+* Happy Holidays aus.politicsTrevor Wilson
||`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
|| +* Happy Holidays aus.politicsTrevor Wilson
|| |`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
|| | +- Happy Holidays aus.politicsTrevor Wilson
|| | `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsOzix
|| |  `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
|| |   `- Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
|| `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsabc
||  `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
||   `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||    `* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||     `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||      `* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||       `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||        +* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||        |`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||        | `* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||        |  `- Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||        `- Happy Holidays aus.politicsRod Speed
|+- Happy Holidays aus.politicsFran
|`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
| +- Happy Holidays aus.politicsRod Speed
| `- Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
`* Being A Lump Of Mattercorella
 `* Being A Lump Of Mattercorella
  +- Being A Lump Of Mattercorella
  +- To Improve Your Genescorella
  +- 68886corella
  +- Grieg - Holberg Suitecorella
  +* 66033corella
  |`- 66033corella
  +- 33633corella
  +* 144900corella
  |+- 144900corella
  |`* 144900corella
  | `- 144900corella
  +- _J._Haydn_-_Hob_I:99_-_Symphony_No._99_in_E_flat_majcorella
  +- 310020013corella
  +- Sir Don Bradman wrote to Malcolm FraserNomen Nescio
  +* "Paper 54, Problems of the Lucifer Rebellion"corella
  |`- "Paper 54, Problems of the Lucifer Rebellion"corella
  +- Lionscorella
  +- 9288corella
  +* 56665corella
  |`- 56665corella
  +* The Deafening SilencePeter Jason
  |`* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  | +* The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  | |`* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  | | +* The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  | | |+- The Deafening SilencePetzl
  | | |`* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  | | | `- The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  | | `* The Deafening SilenceFran
  | |  `- The Deafening SilencePetzl
  | `* The Deafening SilencePeter Jason
  |  `* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  |   `- The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  +- 1807081corella
  +* 1807081corella
  |`- 1807081corella
  +- Rainbow lorikeetcorella
  +* Here we go again...Peter Jason
  |`* Here we go again...Petzl
  | `* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |  `* Here we go again...Petzl
  |   +* Here we go again...WhataWonderfulWorld
  |   |`- Here we go again...Petzl
  |   +* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |   |`* Here we go again...Petzl
  |   | `- Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |   `* Here we go again...Daniel65
  |    +* Here we go again...petzl
  |    |+* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |    ||`* Here we go again...Petzl
  |    || `* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |    |`* Here we go again...Daniel65
  |    `* Here we go again...Fran
  +* What Is On The Insidecorella
  +* Happy New Year aus.politicsÖrdög
  +- OT: The chicken came home to roost!Ördög
  +* OT: The real pleasures of a fully privatised power grid and theÖrdög
  +* The liar tweets tonightFran
  +* Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious CycleLars
  +* Quite on topic in aus.pol. too: Alt-Right Xtianity manufacturesÖrdög
  +* OT: The Orange menace from Mar-a Lago and ... CHINA...CHINA...CHINAÖrdög
  +* voiceMax
  +- Owlscorella
  +* 887788corella
  +- Dolf doesn't know words to Khe Sanh UNAUSTRALIAN!Nomen Nescio
  +* YO Twevor Wilson, you ignorant piece of convict spawn shite!KKKernal Corn
  +- Ethics for the world of business is an unaffordable luxury.Ördög
  +* AUKUS submarines now in doubtSmokie
  `- The Clean And The Uncleancorella

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738
Re: The Deafening Silence

<op.1xym3fdzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19851&group=aus.politics#19851

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: The Deafening Silence
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 09:51:05 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 29 Dec 2022 22:51 UTC

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 08:34:36 +1100, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

> On 30/12/2022 8:16 am, Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Thu, 29 Dec 2022 05:43:33 +1100, Trevor Wilson
>> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>>> **No, it has not. You're confusing local weather conditions, with
>>> GLOBAL
>>> climate. The USA covers around 7% of the Earth's surface. IOW: Not very
>>> much.
>>>
>>> and
>>>
>>> **Do you mean: Climate scientists? You know, those guys who, unlike
>>> you,
>>> understand and study the climate every working day of their lives.
>>>
>>> (t.t.trembling in the
>>>
>>> **Wrong question. The question should be: Will humans be able to reduce
>>> CO2 levels fast enough to avoid complete catastrophe? Complete
>>> catastrophe is generally considered to be a point when CO2
>>> concentrations reach ~500ppm. Beyond that point, nothing humans can do
>>> will stop a runaway warming of the planet. The Greenland ice sheets
>>> will
>>> melt, submerging NYC, London, Bangladesh, Florida and many other places
>>> under 7 Metres of sea water. Then the Antarctic ice will melt,
>>> submerging much of the rest under 70 (SEVENTY) Metres of water. The
>>> cost
>>> will be enormous. If we can keep CO2 concentrations under 500ppm, then
>>> we may avoid the worst of it.
>> Did you know the world's oceans cover about 3/4 the Earth's surface?
>
> 71% actually. What's your point?
>
>> And that CO2 is soluble in water?
>
> Of course. What's your point?
>
>> Have you heard of buffers?
>
> Of course. What's your point?
>
>> And if we have that melting scenario there will be even more water for
>> the CO2 to bustle in?
>
> Yes. What's your point?

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

> That we have more water to dissolve CO2 in, so, even though London, NYC,
> Florida and Bangladesh will be under water,

Just another pathetic little hysteric fantasy given that the
most sea level rise we hae actually seen is an inch or two.

> that it's all OK? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

>> Silly boy.

> Unlike you, I actually read and understand the science.

Like hell you do.

<reams of your shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>> For all the rantings of philosophers, theologians, uni
>> graduates it is the engineers (hooray!) who will save the day.

> Maybe. They need to act fast though.

Nope, we have already done that with nuke you
clowns are too fucking stupid to use. Fortunately
India and China aren't actually that stupid.

THATS the way to do something about atmospheric CO2 levels
if you believe that matters.

>> Given
>> the vast progress of the last 100 years who knows what will arrive in
>> the next 100!

> Sure. We may develop some revolutionary technology to solve all our
> problems.

We have already, nukes.

> Or not.

No possibility of not, we have done it already, nukes.

>> Long before the oceans turn to soda water!
>> Advances in nuclear tech and battery tech will change things.

> Will they?

They have already.

> Can you provide an iron-clad guarantee of that?

Yep, because it has already happened.

And you can't with your mindless hysterics about
what you stupidly claim is sure to happen when
the atmospheric CO2 level reaches 500ppm.

> When I was 11 years old, my favourite auntie gave me a science book for
> Christmas 1964. I read it from cover to cover. Many times. One article,
> in particular, fired my imagination. Nuclear fusion. The article was
> quoted as saying that practical nuclear fusion reactors were only 20
> years away. They're STILL 20 years away.

Fission works fine, stupid.

> Maybe.
>
>> Better worry about economics, after JM Keynes murdered thrift.
>
> Economics is of no practical use, when you're trying to breathe under
> water.

Taint gunna happen. Even if sea levels do rise,
we will move to higher ground, fuckwit.

I won't even have to move at all, its never gunna
get that high even if all snow and ice melts forever.

>>> An ALL the planet's volcanoes emit around 1% of the amount of CO2 that
>>> humans do.
>>>
>>> OTOH, you could try to do some reading on the weather conditions
>>> afflicting the US right now. An understanding of the physical process
>>> may assist you. Or, more likely, not, because you are a complete moron.
>>> I fully expect that one of two things will occur:
>>>
>>> 1) You won't read about it.
>>> 2) You will read it, but won't understand anyway.
>>>
>>> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/22/climate/polar-vortex-winter-cold-weather.html
>>>
>>> And, despite the very cold condition across the US (which represents
>>> around 7% of the Earth's surface area, BTW), the planet, as a whole,
>>> continues to warm at the most rapid rate in the past million years.
>>>
>>> Now THAT is something for you bleat about.

Re: Here we go again...

<i8asqhhlv2bcija56c874dtn0v6hs3mslj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19852&group=aus.politics#19852

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Here we go again...
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 10:56:58 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 29 Dec 2022 23:56 UTC

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 07:59:57 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>Guess what? Tsar Vladimir is about to be pushed off the front pages.
>The Israeli elections have elevated that bull-necked Zionist Net&Yahoo
>to the prime minister ship of that land, yet again, with the help of
>all those right-wing furry fanatics. The whole West Bank is in their
>sights and even as I toss-off this prose the usual Wall St & Hollywood
>Zionists are drawing up their plans! An invasion it will be, with
>fervent prayers to Moses-the-Warlord who started it all way back when.
>But will the western press show Arab weeping women & cute kids? Guess
>again! Shame!

Well Biden Klletocracy is now owned by the Jewish Mafia
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: Here we go again...

<op.1xyqc0isbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19853&group=aus.politics#19853

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:01:38 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 00:01 UTC

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 10:56:58 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 07:59:57 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> Guess what? Tsar Vladimir is about to be pushed off the front pages.
>> The Israeli elections have elevated that bull-necked Zionist Net&Yahoo
>> to the prime minister ship of that land, yet again, with the help of
>> all those right-wing furry fanatics. The whole West Bank is in their
>> sights and even as I toss-off this prose the usual Wall St & Hollywood
>> Zionists are drawing up their plans! An invasion it will be, with
>> fervent prayers to Moses-the-Warlord who started it all way back when.
>> But will the western press show Arab weeping women & cute kids? Guess
>> again! Shame!
>>
> Well Biden Klletocracy is now owned by the Jewish Mafia

Bullshit.

Re: Here we go again...

<u5csqh9h7q2c971m33qvkee8s8adv9sbv4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19854&group=aus.politics#19854

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:36:57 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 00:36 UTC

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:01:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 10:56:58 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 07:59:57 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Guess what? Tsar Vladimir is about to be pushed off the front pages.
>>> The Israeli elections have elevated that bull-necked Zionist Net&Yahoo
>>> to the prime minister ship of that land, yet again, with the help of
>>> all those right-wing furry fanatics. The whole West Bank is in their
>>> sights and even as I toss-off this prose the usual Wall St & Hollywood
>>> Zionists are drawing up their plans! An invasion it will be, with
>>> fervent prayers to Moses-the-Warlord who started it all way back when.
>>> But will the western press show Arab weeping women & cute kids? Guess
>>> again! Shame!
>>>
>> Well Biden Klletocracy is now owned by the Jewish Mafia
>
>Bullshit.

You ae not keeping up with the latest real news.
<https://www.irishcentral.com/news/documents-show-jfk-death-due-to-incompetence-by-fbi-cia>

--
Petzl

Julian Assange is still dying in prison for the crime of doing journalism and virtually no journalist on the planet cares.

They’re too obsessed with defaming and deplatforming their ideological enemies because journalism is dead.

And so might Julian Assange be pretty soon.

Re: Here we go again...

<XnsAF7D78F537C6Efoofoobar@85.12.62.221>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19855&group=aus.politics#19855

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: thunnusa...@hotmail.com (WhataWonderfulWorld)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 00:53:33 GMT
 by: WhataWonderfulWorld - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 00:53 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:01:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 10:56:58 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Well Biden Klletocracy is now owned by the Jewish Mafia
>>
>>Bullshit.
>>
> You ae not keeping up with the latest real news.
> <https://www.irishcentral.com/news/documents-show-jfk-death-due-to-inco
> mpetence-by-fbi-cia>

Wow and i thought it was due to a bullet to the head. Damn.

Re: Here we go again...

<op.1xyztjxwbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19856&group=aus.politics#19856

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 14:25:57 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 03:25 UTC

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:36:57 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:01:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Well Biden Klletocracy is now owned by the Jewish Mafia
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
> You ae not keeping up with the latest real news.
> <https://www.irishcentral.com/news/documents-show-jfk-death-due-to-incompetence-by-fbi-cia>

Just because some stupid bog trotter claims something...

Re: Here we go again...

<2nssqhpesc0igu456n1cud4qgnb5u5ak3u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19857&group=aus.politics#19857

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 16:13:10 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 05:13 UTC

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 14:25:57 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:36:57 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:01:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Bullshit.
>>>
>> You ae not keeping up with the latest real news.
>> <https://www.irishcentral.com/news/documents-show-jfk-death-due-to-incompetence-by-fbi-cia>
>
>Just because some stupid bog trotter claims something...

So your facts are superior to those of a bog trotter?
--
Petzl
Well, it’s [the media] run by Godless Communists

Re: Here we go again...

<dussqh1o99rdg9ristk28b2u0chu95bbj7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19858&group=aus.politics#19858

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 16:20:30 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 05:20 UTC

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 00:53:33 GMT, WhataWonderfulWorld
<thunnusalbacares@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Bullshit.
>>>
>> You ae not keeping up with the latest real news.
>> <https://www.irishcentral.com/news/documents-show-jfk-death-due-to-inco
>> mpetence-by-fbi-cia>
>>

>Wow and i thought it was due to a bullet to the head. Damn.

Sounds like you need a drink of the wine Jesus drank!
Called "Posca"
2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
250ml Water (glass of water)
Mix and drink, have it with a meal!
Before bed will help you sleep, should reduce trips to bathroom number
1 & 2, even helps with a number 3.
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Here we go again...

<op.1xzdj9fnbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19860&group=aus.politics#19860

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 19:22:47 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 08:22 UTC

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 16:13:10 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 14:25:57 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:36:57 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You ae not keeping up with the latest real news.
>>> <https://www.irishcentral.com/news/documents-show-jfk-death-due-to-incompetence-by-fbi-cia>
>>
>> Just because some stupid bog trotter claims something...
>>
> So your facts are superior to those of a bog trotter?

That bog trotter presented no new facts.

Its no news that he was known to the FBI and CIA
given that he had been to Russia and returned.

That doesn't mean that he was going to shoot JFK
or even that it was even possible to follow him so that
they could stop him doing that if he was planning that.

Or that that had anything whatever to do with Biden or the Dems.

Re: Here we go again...

<tomako$kget$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19861&group=aus.politics#19861

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 20:22:32 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 09:22 UTC

Petzl wrote on 30/12/22 11:36 am:
> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:01:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 10:56:58 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Well Biden Klletocracy is now owned by the Jewish Mafia
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
> You ae not keeping up with the latest real news.
> <https://www.irishcentral.com/news/documents-show-jfk-death-due-to-incompetence-by-fbi-cia>

Hey, Petzl, could you please have a go at trying to connect "Net&Yahoo"
(I like that cause Yahoo is on the Net!!) with "the anniversary of JFK's
assassination on November 22, 1963"??

I only got about half way through, so couldn't make the connection!!
--
Daniel

Re: Here we go again...

<47f852a9-9d31-42be-aebc-9d6bd52abeb0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19862&group=aus.politics#19862

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:39:15 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 20:39 UTC

On Friday, December 30, 2022 at 8:22:34 PM UTC+11, Daniel65 wrote:
> Petzl wrote on 30/12/22 11:36 am:
> > On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:01:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"

> >> Bullshit.
> >>
> > You ae not keeping up with the latest real news.
> > <https://www.irishcentral.com/news/documents-show-jfk-death-due-to-incompetence-by-fbi-cia>
> >
> Hey, Petzl, could you please have a go at trying to connect "Net&Yahoo"
> (I like that cause Yahoo is on the Net!!) with "the anniversary of JFK's
> assassination on November 22, 1963"??
>
> I only got about half way through, so couldn't make the connection!!

The so called release is still heavily redacted.
It points to the FBI/CIA were either incompetent
or most likely behind his assassination!
Here's a real news link
<https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-heres-source-cia-jfks-assassination>
https://tinyurl.com/2k4hbjzt
It's hard to imagine a more jarring response than that. Again, this is not a
"conspiracy theorist" that we spoke to. Not even close. This is someone with
direct knowledge of the information that once again is being withheld from the
American public. And the answer we received was unequivocal. Yes,
the CIA was involved in the assassination of the president. Now,
some people will not be surprised to hear that they suspected it all along.
But no matter how you feel about it or what you thought about the Kennedy
assassination, pause to consider what this means.
--
Petzl
LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM

Re: Here we go again...

<op.1x0c1ridbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19863&group=aus.politics#19863

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 08:09:17 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 21:09 UTC

On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 07:39:15 +1100, petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, December 30, 2022 at 8:22:34 PM UTC+11, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Petzl wrote on 30/12/22 11:36 am:
>> > On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:01:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"

>> > You ae not keeping up with the latest real news.
>> >
>> <https://www.irishcentral.com/news/documents-show-jfk-death-due-to-incompetence-by-fbi-cia>
>> >
>> Hey, Petzl, could you please have a go at trying to connect "Net&Yahoo"
>> (I like that cause Yahoo is on the Net!!) with "the anniversary of JFK's
>> assassination on November 22, 1963"??
>>
>> I only got about half way through, so couldn't make the connection!!

> The so called release is still heavily redacted.

Because it makes no sense to spell out exactly
what the FBI/CIA do surveillance wise.

> It points to the FBI/CIA were either incompetent

Bullshit.

> or most likely behind his assassination!

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> Here's a real news link
> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-heres-source-cia-jfks-assassination>
> https://tinyurl.com/2k4hbjzt

Just because some fuckwit journo claims something...

> It's hard to imagine a more jarring response than that.

Bullshit.

> Again, this is not a
> "conspiracy theorist" that we spoke to. Not even close. This is someone
> with
> direct knowledge of the information that once again is being withheld
> from the
> American public.

Who has been kicked out of those operations for a reason.

> And the answer we received was unequivocal.

Bullshit.

> Yes,
> the CIA was involved in the assassination of the president.

Only in the sense that they knew about Oswald.

> Now,
> some people will not be surprised to hear that they suspected it all
> along.
> But no matter how you feel about it or what you thought about the
> Kennedy
> assassination, pause to consider what this means.

Get fucked.

Re: Here we go again...

<1fnuqhl4ncikhjjc4eohvdhhf9f6vhglo2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19865&group=aus.politics#19865

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 09:00:43 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 22:00 UTC

On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 08:09:17 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 07:39:15 +1100, petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> <https://www.irishcentral.com/news/documents-show-jfk-death-due-to-incompetence-by-fbi-cia>
>>> >
>>> Hey, Petzl, could you please have a go at trying to connect "Net&Yahoo"
>>> (I like that cause Yahoo is on the Net!!) with "the anniversary of JFK's
>>> assassination on November 22, 1963"??
>>>
>>> I only got about half way through, so couldn't make the connection!!
>
>> The so called release is still heavily redacted.
>
>Because it makes no sense to spell out exactly
>what the FBI/CIA do surveillance wise.
>
>> It points to the FBI/CIA were either incompetent
>
>Bullshit.
>
>> or most likely behind his assassination!
>
>Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
>
>> Here's a real news link
>> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-heres-source-cia-jfks-assassination>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2k4hbjzt
>
>Just because some fuckwit journo claims something...
>
>> It's hard to imagine a more jarring response than that.
>
>Bullshit.
>
>> Again, this is not a
>> "conspiracy theorist" that we spoke to. Not even close. This is someone
>> with
>> direct knowledge of the information that once again is being withheld
>> from the
>> American public.
>
>Who has been kicked out of those operations for a reason.
>
>> And the answer we received was unequivocal.
>
>Bullshit.
>
>> Yes,
>> the CIA was involved in the assassination of the president.
>
>Only in the sense that they knew about Oswald.
>
>> Now,
>> some people will not be surprised to hear that they suspected it all
>> along.
>> But no matter how you feel about it or what you thought about the
>> Kennedy
>> assassination, pause to consider what this means.
>
>Get fucked.

Confirms LBJ's mistresses statement about Kennedy assassination
https://youtu.be/nwk6JDPy7po
--
Petzl
LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM
Donald Trump has shown the entire nation irrefutably,
explicitly & beyond any shadow of a doubt
that U.S. government & their media propagandists are
corrupt to the core.
Our Legal System is CORRUPT, our Judges (and Justices!)
are highly partisan, compromised or just plain scared,
our Borders are OPEN, our Elections are Rigged,
Inflation is RAMPANT, gas prices and food costs
are through the roof, our Military Leadership is Woke,
our Country is going to HELL,
and Michael Sussmann is not guilty. How’s everything else doing?
Enjoy your day!!!
Donald J Trump

Re: Here we go again...

<op.1x0g7nsobyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19866&group=aus.politics#19866

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 09:39:13 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 22:39 UTC

On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 09:00:43 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 08:09:17 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The so called release is still heavily redacted.
>>
>> Because it makes no sense to spell out exactly
>> what the FBI/CIA do surveillance wise.
>>
>>> It points to the FBI/CIA were either incompetent
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>>> or most likely behind his assassination!
>>
>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
>>
>>> Here's a real news link
>>> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-heres-source-cia-jfks-assassination>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2k4hbjzt
>>
>> Just because some fuckwit journo claims something...
>>
>>> It's hard to imagine a more jarring response than that.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>>> Again, this is not a
>>> "conspiracy theorist" that we spoke to. Not even close. This is someone
>>> with
>>> direct knowledge of the information that once again is being withheld
>>> from the
>>> American public.
>>
>> Who has been kicked out of those operations for a reason.
>>
>>> And the answer we received was unequivocal.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>>> Yes,
>>> the CIA was involved in the assassination of the president.
>>
>> Only in the sense that they knew about Oswald.
>>
>>> Now,
>>> some people will not be surprised to hear that they suspected it all
>>> along.
>>> But no matter how you feel about it or what you thought about the
>>> Kennedy
>>> assassination, pause to consider what this means.
>>
>> Get fucked.
>>
> Confirms LBJ's mistresses statement about Kennedy assassination
> https://youtu.be/nwk6JDPy7po

Not even possible for LBJ to organise the assassination that quickly,
stupid.

Re: Here we go again...

<tonqts$plt7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19867&group=aus.politics#19867

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 10:06:35 +1100
 by: Fran - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 23:06 UTC

On 30/12/2022 8:22 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Petzl wrote on 30/12/22 11:36 am:
>> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:01:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Bullshit.
>>>
>> You ae not keeping up with the latest real news.
>> <https://www.irishcentral.com/news/documents-show-jfk-death-due-to-incompetence-by-fbi-cia>
>>

> Hey, Petzl, could you please have a go at trying to connect "Net&Yahoo"
> (I like that cause Yahoo is on the Net!!) with "the anniversary of JFK's
> assassination on November 22, 1963"??

Daniel!!!!!! Get real!!!!! Poor old pretzel cannot use search engines
so you are actually asking him to come up with one of his fantasies
about how those things are connected and you know that is equivalent to
an uncontrolled spew from the poor old drip onto the screens of those
who haven't put him in their killfile.

But thanks for posting that cite of pretzels. It's moronic and pure
fantasy. Just one simple fact check on this part of the article- "...
Oswald, filled with hate for Kennedy and recorded on a wiretap by the
FBI threatening to kill JFK."

I did a google using the terms "Lee Harvey Oswald wiretap kill JFK" Not
one single hit in the results showing that the FBI did a wiretap or
heard Oswald make any such threat.

> I only got about half way through, so couldn't make the connection!!

Re: Here we go again...

<ee4b67c9-b0da-42d2-a190-ffbc9b992d80n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19868&group=aus.politics#19868

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 16:29:42 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 00:29 UTC

On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 10:06:38 AM UTC+11, Fran wrote:
> On 30/12/2022 8:22 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> > Petzl wrote on 30/12/22 11:36 am:

> >> You ae not keeping up with the latest real news.
> >> <https://www.irishcentral.com/news/documents-show-jfk-death-due-to-incompetence-by-fbi-cia>
> >>

> But thanks for posting that cite of pretzels. It's moronic and pure
> fantasy. Just one simple fact check on this part of the article- "...
> Oswald, filled with hate for Kennedy and recorded on a wiretap by the
> FBI threatening to kill JFK."
>
> I did a google using the terms "Lee Harvey Oswald wiretap kill JFK" Not
> one single hit in the results showing that the FBI did a wiretap or
> heard Oswald make any such threat.
> > I only got about half way through, so couldn't make the connection!!

Learn how to use Google
"Lee Harvey Oswald wiretap kill JFK" with apostrophes just looks for exact phrases
try
https://tinyurl.com/2hn59njm
--
Petzl
LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM
Donald Trump has shown the entire nation irrefutably,
explicitly & beyond any shadow of a doubt
that U.S. government & their media propagandists are
corrupt to the core.
Our Legal System is CORRUPT, our Judges (and Justices!)
are highly partisan, compromised or just plain scared,
our Borders are OPEN, our Elections are Rigged,
Inflation is RAMPANT, gas prices and food costs
are through the roof, our Military Leadership is Woke,
our Country is going to HELL,
and Michael Sussmann is not guilty. How’s everything else doing?
Enjoy your day!!!
Donald J Trump

What Is On The Inside

<6b68e277-5fe1-4204-91d6-3ea5fdf286e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19869&group=aus.politics#19869

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 17:14:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: What Is On The Inside
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 01:14 UTC

Appears on the outside.

Re: What Is On The Inside

<64013dd2-bd47-4af1-ad9e-e0954b4c66b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19870&group=aus.politics#19870

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 17:20:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: What Is On The Inside
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 01:20 UTC

Delete the scum.

Re: Here we go again...

<4rbvqh5r4eu2hgvoj9dsgquk2sjpl2eiop@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19874&group=aus.politics#19874

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 14:46:19 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 03:46 UTC

On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 09:39:13 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Not even possible for LBJ to organise the assassination that quickly,
>stupid.

Started in 1957 by CIA
<https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/declassified-docs-reveal-links-between-lee-harvey-oswald-and-cia>
https://tinyurl.com/2omvka74
The CIA orchestrated Kenney's death in retaliation for his removal of
CIA Director Allen Dulles following the botched Bay of Pigs Invasion.
NARA's declassification of documents has shed light on some potential
links between Oswald and the CIA. It was already known that as a
Marine Oswald was stationed at Naval Air Facility Atsugi in Japan in
1957. The base was also a hub for the CIA's psychedelic drug research,
and some have already suggested Oswald may have been a subject of the
agency's experiments, according to The Intercept.

--
Petzl
LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM
Donald Trump has shown the entire nation irrefutably,
explicitly & beyond any shadow of a doubt
that U.S. government & their media propagandists are
corrupt to the core.
Our Legal System is CORRUPT, our Judges (and Justices!)
are highly partisan, compromised or just plain scared,
our Borders are OPEN, our Elections are Rigged,
Inflation is RAMPANT, gas prices and food costs
are through the roof, our Military Leadership is Woke,
our Country is going to HELL,
and Michael Sussmann is not guilty. How’s everything else doing?
Enjoy your day!!!
Donald J Trump

Re: Here we go again...

<toosgb$vh0t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19875&group=aus.politics#19875

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 19:39:38 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 08:39 UTC

petzl wrote on 31/12/22 7:39 am:
> On Friday, December 30, 2022 at 8:22:34 PM UTC+11, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Petzl wrote on 30/12/22 11:36 am:
>>> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:01:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"

>>> You ae not keeping up with the latest real news.
>>> <https://www.irishcentral.com/news/documents-show-jfk-death-due-to-incompetence-by-fbi-cia>
>>>
>>> Hey, Petzl, could you please have a go at trying to connect
>> "Net&Yahoo" (I like that cause Yahoo is on the Net!!) with "the
>> anniversary of JFK's assassination on November 22, 1963"??
>>
>> I only got about half way through, so couldn't make the
>> connection!!
>
> The so called release is still heavily redacted. It points to the
> FBI/CIA were either incompetent or most likely behind his
> assassination! Here's a real news link
> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-heres-source-cia-jfks-assassination>
>
> https://tinyurl.com/2k4hbjzt

BUT WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH "Biden Klletocracy is now owned by the
Jewish Mafia", PETZL??
--
Daniel

Re: Here we go again...

<0300rhlnsvkj245rc85n3602a158nlak6d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19876&group=aus.politics#19876

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 21:10:38 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 10:10 UTC

On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 19:39:38 +1100, Daniel65
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>> The so called release is still heavily redacted. It points to the
>> FBI/CIA were either incompetent or most likely behind his
>> assassination! Here's a real news link
>> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-heres-source-cia-jfks-assassination>
>>
> > https://tinyurl.com/2k4hbjzt
>
>BUT WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH "Biden Klletocracy is now owned by the
>Jewish Mafia", PETZL??

You pretending to be stupid again.
I have stated that the USA has been run by criminals more and more
over time, full control seemed to come to them with LBJ taking over.

The CIA had president Kennedy Executed by Lee Harvey Oswald, then had
Michael Lerner (Jack Ruby, Jewish mafia) sent in to kill Oswald to
keep him quiet. In turn Jack Ruby "died" of "cancer" before his trail?

President Trump has exposed this now the corruption and the swamp.
But you and your ilk read "Feeding the chooks" media nothing else and
like most are hypnotized by it.
Use https://duckduckgo.com for news searches. not Google
I use Google for video and maps, not much else
How do Biden/Obama get billions on US$200,000 a year as POTUS

Very little has come to most main stream media of the recently Kennedy
CIA files now on 80 years ago!
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com>
CIA files
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/answer-yes-believe-involved-top-intelligence-source-tells-tucker-carlson-cia-involved-assassination-john-f-kennedy-video/>
https://tinyurl.com/2jkv974s
--
Petzl
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate

Trump was never running against Biden.
He was running against voter fraud.
https://youtu.be/U4c5dYDD9xw
The Democrats’ First Bill of 2021 Is to Lock In
Fraudulent Election Maneuvers and Steal Elections in Perpetuity

The left loathes Trump so much it totally blinds them
to anything he says, even when what he says
could potentially save thousands of lives.

Amazing where in America a lifetime of corruption, gutless, lying, thieving,
fraud, cheating, Propagandist' and 'Bigot will take you in politics?
https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
And now he's a high paid artist with no discernible talent.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United States
.. --Fact check THAT.

Re: Here we go again...

<op.1x1uk101byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19877&group=aus.politics#19877

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 03:25:39 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 16:25 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>> Not even possible for LBJ to organise the assassination that quickly,
>> stupid.

> Started in 1957 by CIA
> <https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/declassified-docs-reveal-links-between-lee-harvey-oswald-and-cia>
> https://tinyurl.com/2omvka74

Just because some fool claims something...

> The CIA orchestrated Kenney's death in retaliation for his removal of
> CIA Director Allen Dulles following the botched Bay of Pigs Invasion.

Hang on, you just claimed that LBJ had him assassinated because JFK
embarassed LBJ days before he was shot. You can't have it both ways.

> NARA's declassification of documents has shed light on some potential
> links between Oswald and the CIA.

Unsurprising given that Oswald had been to Russia and returned.

It would be a fucking sight more surprising if the CIA didnt know about
that.

> It was already known that as a
> Marine Oswald was stationed at Naval Air Facility Atsugi in Japan in
> 1957.

So just a tad unlikely that the CIA would have decided to use
him to shoot JFK 6 years later, stupid.

> The base was also a hub for the CIA's psychedelic drug research,
> and some have already suggested Oswald may have been a subject of the
> agency's experiments, according to The Intercept.

Even more pathethic than the previous shit.

Why are you such a sucker for every conspiracy theory going ?

Did you have a massive short circuit between your ears ?

Re: Here we go again...

<op.1x1uuw0abyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19878&group=aus.politics#19878

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 03:31:34 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 16:31 UTC

On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 21:10:38 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 19:39:38 +1100, Daniel65
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>>> The so called release is still heavily redacted. It points to the
>>> FBI/CIA were either incompetent or most likely behind his
>>> assassination! Here's a real news link
>>> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-heres-source-cia-jfks-assassination>
>>>
>> > https://tinyurl.com/2k4hbjzt
>>
>> BUT WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH "Biden Klletocracy is now owned by the
>> Jewish Mafia", PETZL??

> You pretending to be stupid again.

Pathetic.

> I have stated that the USA has been run by criminals more and more
> over time, full control seemed to come to them with LBJ taking over.

Only for pathetic conspiracy theorists.

> The CIA had president Kennedy Executed by Lee Harvey Oswald, then had
> Michael Lerner (Jack Ruby, Jewish mafia) sent in to kill Oswald to
> keep him quiet. In turn Jack Ruby "died" of "cancer" before his trail?

Even more pathetic than you usually manage.

> President Trump has exposed this now the corruption and the swamp.

All he has exposed is his terminal stupidity.

> But you and your ilk read "Feeding the chooks" media nothing else and
> like most are hypnotized by it.
> Use https://duckduckgo.com for news searches. not Google
> I use Google for video and maps, not much else

And are a sucker for every stupid conspiracy theory going.

> How do Biden/Obama get billions on US$200,000 a year as POTUS

There are no billions, stupid.

> Very little has come to most main stream media of the recently Kennedy
> CIA files now on 80 years ago!
> <https://www.thegatewaypundit.com>
> CIA files
> <https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/answer-yes-believe-involved-top-intelligence-source-tells-tucker-carlson-cia-involved-assassination-john-f-kennedy-video/>
> https://tinyurl.com/2jkv974s

Just because some fool claims something...

Happy New Year aus.politics

<Oa1sL.2472068$miq3.2212123@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19879&group=aus.politics#19879

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: Happy New Year aus.politics
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 07:44:28 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 20:44 UTC

Well, we've reached 2023 and Usenet and this newsgroup still
exist....barely.

Anyhow, I am back!
That is surely to the entertainment of a few and to the misery of some
hate filled and ego inflated others. In other words, everything remains
as before. Ain't that great?!

I saw, that the end of the year holidays had not stopped our village
idiot spewing conspiracy word salads devoid of any coherence, "logic"
and relevance to 2023. I also don't expect that to change! In fact, as a
direct effect of his rampant senility and full submersion into the
social media sewers it can only get worse.

The same goes for the pathological climate science denialism and fossil
fuel addiction of Alzheimer Rod Speed. Although there could be a sliver
of hope for him...apparently bloodthirsty communist (just joking) Cuba
has already reached stage four trials of some really promising Alzheimer
medication quite unlike that fully libertarian rage capitalist US of A.
Interesting!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Here we go again...

<7v1sL.2442968$MJk2.211611@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19880&group=aus.politics#19880

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 08:06:08 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 21:06 UTC

Daniel65

> Petz
/snip bucket loads of nonsense/

>> The so called release is still heavily redacted. It points to the
>> FBI/CIA were either incompetent or most likely behind his
>> assassination!

YAWN! Still banging on about things that had happened almost a full
lifetime in the past??? Oh how boring!

>> Here's a real news link
>> foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson

Calling Faux and Tucker Carlson as having anything to do with real news
is hilarious. That Murdoch media outlet and that far-right propaganda
opinion spewing henchman creep have with news and reality absolutely
nothing to do. Haven't Tucker's lawyers stated under oath in court as
part of his defense that no person should take his verbal vomits
seriously, as he is just an entertainer who could make up lies on the
run unlike proper journalist/news anchors?

> BUT WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH "Biden Klletocracy is now owned by the
> Jewish Mafia", PETZL??

Absolutely nothing. But don't expect the village idiot to acknowledge that.
His brain has been filled to the brim with conspiracy crap and he has
not stopped keep on topping it up from the unlimited supply he found in
the social media sewers. And that is what keeps on spilling over into
the newsgroup too, courtesy to him. Sigh!