The knowledge that makes us cherish innocence makes innocence unattainable. -- Irving Howe

aus+uk / aus.politics / hypocrite and a liar

SubjectAuthor
* hypocrite and a liarWill Sutton
+* hypocrite and a liarWill Sutton
|`* hypocrite and a liarFran
| +* hypocrite and a liarJames Gleeso
| |+- hypocrite and a liarÖrdög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster
| |`- hypocrite and a liarFran
| `* hypocrite and a liar*Ördög*
|  `* hypocrite and a liarFran
|   `* hypocrite and a liarWill Sutton
|    `* hypocrite and a liar*Ördög*
|     `* hypocrite and a liarFran
|      `- hypocrite and a liarRex Jones
+* hypocrite and a liar*Ördög*
|+* hypocrite and a liarFox Hunte
||`- hypocrite and a liarÖrdög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster
|`* hypocrite and a liarRex Jones
| `* hypocrite and a liar*Ördög*
|  `- hypocrite and a liarArindam Banerjee
+* hypocrite and a liarWest of the Rockies
|`- hypocrite and a liarRod Speed
`* hypocrite and a liarRod Speed
 `* hypocrite and a liarWill Sutton
  +- hypocrite and a liarRod Speed
  +* hypocrite and a liar*Ördög*
  |`- hypocrite and a liarFran
  `* hypocrite and a liarFran
   `* hypocrite and a liarKemle
    `- hypocrite and a liarÖrdög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster

Pages:12
hypocrite and a liar

<313e1e49-1187-4f51-8249-29e1ba7d5728n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10559&group=aus.politics#10559

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 14:17:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: hypocrite and a liar
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (Will Sutton)
 by: Will Sutton - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 22:17 UTC

I will defend Morrison here. Name one politician who is not a hypocrite and a liar?

Politicians will prostitute themselves to get a vote, they are the low of the lowest

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<acc2159d-f96d-47d4-9824-bc4cb0d3e864n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10561&group=aus.politics#10561

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 14:48:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: hypocrite and a liar
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (Will Sutton)
 by: Will Sutton - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 22:48 UTC

On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 9:17:14 AM UTC+11, Will Sutton wrote:
> I will defend Morrison here. Name one politician who is not a hypocrite and a liar?
>
> Politicians will prostitute themselves to get a vote, they are the low of the lowest

but after the leaked "horrible texts" from Gladys and how Turnbull has seen the light you can see that Morrison is not a trustworthy person

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<sgiLJ.227604$ahb3.181968@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10562&group=aus.politics#10562

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 23:02:48 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:02 UTC

It was written by Will Sutton:

> I will defend Morrison here.

That is a step much too far for me.
LNP leaders are usually all sociopaths and extremely ego maniac, the only
difference amongst them are the degree to which they are afflicted by
these.

The obvious counter argument that Labor is not much better I just won't
accept in an unqualified and quantified manner given most of their
politicians actual backgrounds.
However, I will never absolve Labor politicians from their intentional
missteps that betrays their voter base and their alleged ideology.

> Name one politician who is not a hypocrite
> and a liar?
> Politicians will prostitute themselves to get a vote, they are the low
> of the lowest

Hmmm...but do they really have to be?

The actual problem lies with the nature of political parties, specially
in a virtual two party (two opposing blocks) system of governance. Once
elected a politician is expected to represent his/her party and the
party's donors and NOT his/her constituents. All contradiction and
hypocrisy usually emerges from this unfortunate conundrum.

On tops we all live in a from the top down dictated econopolitical system
destroying individual's integrity at the subordinate levels...basically
this is democracy in name only.

PS:
So you are a Google-groupie, aren't you? ... Really?
Hmmmm. That's a sus in itself!

🤔️ 🤔️ 🤔️

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<stkbr3$22f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10563&group=aus.politics#10563

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 10:11:31 +1100
 by: Fran - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:11 UTC

On 5/02/2022 9:48 am, Will Sutton wrote:
> On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 9:17:14 AM UTC+11, Will Sutton wrote:
>> I will defend Morrison here. Name one politician who is not a hypocrite and a liar?
>>
>> Politicians will prostitute themselves to get a vote, they are the low of the lowest
>

> but after the leaked "horrible texts" from Gladys and how Turnbull has seen the light you can see that Morrison is not a trustworthy person

No leaks were ever needed. Anyone with even half a brain can figure out
from observation that Morrison is not a trustworthy person.

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<j65r9dF69ljU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10565&group=aus.politics#10565

From: brown.ho...@stables.net (Fox Hunte)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:26:39 -0000
 by: Fox Hunte - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:26 UTC

On Fri, 04 Feb 2022 23:02:48 GMT, *Ördög* posted:-

> It was written by Will Sutton:
>
> > I will defend Morrison here.
>
> That is a step much too far for me.

Who gives a flying fuck about you, Wog? Or what you think? Only you
and your sockpuppet Fran.

> LNP leaders are usually all sociopaths and extremely ego maniac, the
> only difference amongst them are the degree to which they are
> afflicted by these.

Such generalisation. Typical left whinger.

> The obvious counter argument that Labor is not much better I just
> won't accept in an unqualified and quantified manner given most of
> their politicians actual backgrounds.

Who gives a flying fuck about what you accept or not, wog?

> However, I will never absolve Labor politicians from their
> intentional missteps that betrays their voter base and their alleged
> ideology.

How big of you, wog.

Now FOAD!

rest of childish self entitled drivel snipped

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<j65r9fF69ljU5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10566&group=aus.politics#10566

From: Cowboy....@montana.org (West of the Rockies)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:22:04 -0000
 by: West of the Rockies - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:22 UTC

On Fri, 4 Feb 2022 14:17:13 -0800 (PST), Will Sutton posted:-

> I will defend Morrison here. Name one politician who is not a
> hypocrite and a liar?
>
> Politicians will prostitute themselves to get a vote, they are the
> low of the lowest

Wondering if they consider themselves liars? Probably not, justify
their behaviour somehow.

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<j65r9fF69ljU6@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10567&group=aus.politics#10567

From: james.gl...@gmail.com (James Gleeso)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:29:43 -0000
 by: James Gleeso - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:29 UTC

On Sat, 5 Feb 2022 10:11:31 +1100, Fran posted:-

> On 5/02/2022 9:48 am, Will Sutton wrote:
> > On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 9:17:14 AM UTC+11, Will Sutton
> > wrote:
> >> I will defend Morrison here. Name one politician who is not a
> >> hypocrite and a liar?
> >>
> >> Politicians will prostitute themselves to get a vote, they are the
> >> low of the lowest
> >

> > but after the leaked "horrible texts" from Gladys and how Turnbull
> > has seen the light you can see that Morrison is not a trustworthy
> > person
>
> No leaks were ever needed. Anyone with even half a brain can figure
> out from observation that Morrison is not a trustworthy person.

Even less trustworthy, sockpuppet, failed farmer, are Willy Waffle
Albo, Wong the Dong, Tanya Pimpleseek, and KKK.

How are you going with repaying the bank?

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<38jLJ.228780$ahb3.180494@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10571&group=aus.politics#10571

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (Ördög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster)
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 00:02:07 GMT
 by: Ördög, that LNP Jo - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 00:02 UTC

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Nymshifter LNP TROLL ALERT!

Currently trolling as "j65r9dF69ljU3@mid.individual.net, Fox Hunter"

For permanent plonking tips / setting kill filters:
Use its header details:

From: Fox Hunter <brown.horse@stables.net>

FLUSH and FUMIGATE that nymshifter LNP troll.

Killfile adjusted as required!

🤮️ 🖕️ ☠️ 👎️ 😱️ 👹️

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<i8jLJ.228781$ahb3.149525@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10572&group=aus.politics#10572

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (Ördög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster)
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 00:02:22 GMT

Currently trolling as "j65r9fF69ljU6@mid.individual.net, James Gleeson"

From: James Gleeson<james.gleeson@gmail.com>

[...]

<RdjLJ.228782$ahb3.6988@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10573&group=aus.politics#10573

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 00:08:17 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 00:08 UTC

It was written by Fran:

> Will Sutton
>> Will Sutton
>>> I will defend Morrison here. Name one politician who is not a
>>> hypocrite and a liar?
>>>
>>> Politicians will prostitute themselves to get a vote, they are the low
>>> of the lowest
>>
>> but after the leaked "horrible texts" from Gladys and how Turnbull has
>> seen the light you can see that Morrison is not a trustworthy person
>
> No leaks were ever needed. Anyone with even half a brain can figure out
> from observation that Morrison is not a trustworthy person.

Indeed. His actions in themselves speak volumes of what is wrong with the
current direction the LNP is taking this country. Incompetence in such a
leadership fixated political environment creates endless fuck ups for the
whole country.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<op.1g3dc6n6byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10574&group=aus.politics#10574

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 11:37:44 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 00:37 UTC

Will Sutton <wlsutton54@gmail.com> wrote

> I will defend Morrison here. Name one politician who is not a hypocrite
> and a liar?

I did wonder about that and wondered about Clement Attlee.

Just reading his autobiography to see if that is true about him.

It would be surprising if he never lied given that
he was the PM at the time of the partitioning of
India and Kenya but that remains to be seen.

> Politicians will prostitute themselves to get a vote,

Did Ming really ever do that ?

> they are the low of the lowest

Thats rather silly with Ming and even Witless. Yes,
Witless was fucking useless but hard to claim he
was the lowest of the low, just incompetent.

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<op.1g3dk7xg5fex3z@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10575&group=aus.politics#10575

From: w...@dsdkle.com (Rex Jones)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 11:42:33 +1100
 by: Rex Jones - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 00:42 UTC

On Sat, 05 Feb 2022 10:02:48 +1100, *Ördög* <devil@your.service.org> wrote:

> It was written by Will Sutton:
>
>> I will defend Morrison here.
>
> That is a step much too far for me.
> LNP leaders are usually all sociopaths

Hard to claim that with Ming, tho you have
a bob each way with your usually all.

> and extremely ego maniac, the only
> difference amongst them are the degree to which they are afflicted by
> these.
>
> The obvious counter argument that Labor is not much better I just won't
> accept in an unqualified and quantified manner given most of their
> politicians actual backgrounds.
> However, I will never absolve Labor politicians from their intentional
> missteps that betrays their voter base and their alleged ideology.
>
>> Name one politician who is not a hypocrite
>> and a liar?
>> Politicians will prostitute themselves to get a vote, they are the low
>> of the lowest
>
> Hmmm...but do they really have to be?
>
> The actual problem lies with the nature of political parties, specially
> in a virtual two party (two opposing blocks) system of governance. Once
> elected a politician is expected to represent his/her party and the
> party's donors and NOT his/her constituents. All contradiction and
> hypocrisy usually emerges from this unfortunate conundrum.
>
> On tops we all live in a from the top down dictated econopolitical system
> destroying individual's integrity at the subordinate levels...basically
> this is democracy in name only.
>
> PS:
> So you are a Google-groupie, aren't you? ... Really?
> Hmmmm. That's a sus in itself!

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<op.1g3dp0pdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10576&group=aus.politics#10576

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 11:45:26 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 00:45 UTC

West of the Rockies <Cowboy.Joe@montana.org> wrote
> Will Sutton wrote
>
>> I will defend Morrison here. Name one politician who is not a
>> hypocrite and a liar?
>>
>> Politicians will prostitute themselves to get a vote, they are the
>> low of the lowest

> Wondering if they consider themselves liars?

Bet Hawke did.

> Probably not, justify
> their behaviour somehow.

A couple have said that you do have to lie sometimes.

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<Q6kLJ.228783$ahb3.139257@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10578&group=aus.politics#10578

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 01:09:04 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 01:09 UTC

Rex Jones for the time being?

Really? Nice try. Adjustments will be made to filters!

Anywho...I know I should not deal with that comment from the troll but:

I never hold back proper critics due on any of the major capitalist
parties, ever. Of course, they are all right-wing these days to varying
degrees. Labor is too, although to a lesser extent, but right from the
dead centre it definitely is.
Now of course, I would readily criticise any Left wing parties for
intentional fuck ups in governance if there were actually any in such a
position ... but all observant rational people would know that world wide
that is NOT the case.

BTW labelling Chinese, North Korean or even Venezuelan governments as
"Leftwing" does not really stand up to any proper econopolitical nor
ideological scrutiny...brutal authoritarianism nor state capitalist plan
economy does not in any way equates to true leftist political aims in the
21st Century.

Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<c012c365-4b89-477d-899b-bc9faf8e84bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10579&group=aus.politics#10579

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 17:29:28 -0800 (PST)
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (Will Sutton)
 by: Will Sutton - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 01:29 UTC

On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 11:37:51 AM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:
> Will Sutton <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote
> > I will defend Morrison here. Name one politician who is not a hypocrite
> > and a liar?
> I did wonder about that and wondered about Clement Attlee.
>
> Just reading his autobiography to see if that is true about him.
>
> It would be surprising if he never lied given that
> he was the PM at the time of the partitioning of
> India and Kenya but that remains to be seen.
> > Politicians will prostitute themselves to get a vote,
> Did Ming really ever do that ?
> > they are the low of the lowest
> Thats rather silly with Ming and even Witless. Yes,
> Witless was fucking useless but hard to claim he
> was the lowest of the low, just incompetent.

I would even rate them lower then you so you see how bad our Political System is.

Communism on paper is the way to go but in real life its a bigger fail then Capitalism

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<op.1g3f9roobyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10580&group=aus.politics#10580

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 12:40:29 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 01:40 UTC

Will Sutton <wlsutton54@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Will Sutton <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote

>> > I will defend Morrison here. Name one politician who is not a
>> hypocrite
>> > and a liar?
>> I did wonder about that and wondered about Clement Attlee.
>>
>> Just reading his autobiography to see if that is true about him.
>>
>> It would be surprising if he never lied given that
>> he was the PM at the time of the partitioning of
>> India and Kenya but that remains to be seen.
>> > Politicians will prostitute themselves to get a vote,
>> Did Ming really ever do that ?
>> > they are the low of the lowest
>> Thats rather silly with Ming and even Witless. Yes,
>> Witless was fucking useless but hard to claim he
>> was the lowest of the low, just incompetent.
>
> I would even rate them lower then you so you see how bad our Political
> System is.
>
> Communism on paper is the way to go

Bullshit.

> but in real life its a bigger fail then Capitalism

Capitalism isnt a fail.

And the reality is that all systems are a mix of socialism and
capitalism, even HongKong before it was handed back to China.

And China is that in spades now.

Even North Korea is too.

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<33lLJ.228784$ahb3.32865@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10581&group=aus.politics#10581

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 02:13:19 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 02:13 UTC

It was written by Will Sutton:

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /

>> Will Sutton <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote
>> > I will defend Morrison here. Name one politician who is not a
>> > hypocrite and a liar?

> I would even rate them lower then you so you see how bad our Political
> System is.

Our political system is bad but not nearly as bad as our Big Brother
capitalist heaven across the ocean. Sadly it won't stay there too
long...it is being imported here by the conservative right factions in
the large parties, specially in the Lieberal Party and naturally by those
extremist midget parties like ON, Family First and the Palmers mob.
> Communism on paper is the way to go but in real life its a bigger fail
> then Capitalism

The problem is NOT communism but the fact that so far each trial has got
bogged down in a state capitalist command economy stage coupled with
harsh authoritarianism...even before any real meaningful transition to
socialism/communism could be achieved. To be fair, these attempts at a
successful transition have been bitterly opposed by internal and external
interest groups not afraid of playing dirty to achieve their own goals.
It also did not help that each time a system change was attempted the
transition's leadership has degenerated into a dictatorial horror show by
opportunistic ego and megalomaniacs like Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot or the Kim
dynasty.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<stl3pi$lvc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10582&group=aus.politics#10582

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 17:00:19 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 06:00 UTC

On 5/02/2022 10:29 am, James Gleeson wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Feb 2022 10:11:31 +1100, Fran posted:-
>
>> On 5/02/2022 9:48 am, Will Sutton wrote:

>>> but after the leaked "horrible texts" from Gladys and how Turnbull
>>> has seen the light you can see that Morrison is not a trustworthy
>>> person
>>
>> No leaks were ever needed. Anyone with even half a brain can figure
>> out from observation that Morrison is not a trustworthy person.
>>

> Even less trustworthy, sockpuppet, failed farmer, are Willy Waffle
> Albo, Wong the Dong, Tanya Pimpleseek, and KKK.

Oh lookie, it's our resident nym shifting killfile dweller on the loose
yet again showing how needy he is to get my attention.

> How are you going with repaying the bank?

Don't lay your situation of being in debt and owing banks at my door.

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<stl3re$lvc$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10583&group=aus.politics#10583

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 17:01:18 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 06:01 UTC

On 5/02/2022 11:08 am, *Ördög* wrote:
> It was written by Fran:
>
>> Will Sutton
>>> Will Sutton

>>> but after the leaked "horrible texts" from Gladys and how Turnbull has
>>> seen the light you can see that Morrison is not a trustworthy person
>>
>> No leaks were ever needed. Anyone with even half a brain can figure out
>> from observation that Morrison is not a trustworthy person.
>
> Indeed. His actions in themselves speak volumes of what is wrong with the
> current direction the LNP is taking this country. Incompetence in such a
> leadership fixated political environment creates endless fuck ups for the
> whole country.

I'm wondering who, or what, he's going to blame next.

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<stl5hb$tck$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10584&group=aus.politics#10584

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 17:30:04 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 06:30 UTC

On 5/02/2022 12:29 pm, Will Sutton wrote:
> On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 11:37:51 AM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> Politicians will prostitute themselves to get a vote,
>> Did Ming really ever do that ?

Go read his 'fogotten people' speech. A truly glorious lesson for all
aspiring politicians of how to manipulate the poor dumb punters. Ming
was exceptionally good at that.

And although it wasn't 'prostituting himself to get a vote', his Hitler
worship as a result of his 1938 visit to Germany was disgraceful and
TMWOT left a nasty stain on his legacy.

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<stl5m3$tck$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10585&group=aus.politics#10585

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 17:32:36 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 06:32 UTC

On 5/02/2022 1:13 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> It was written by Will Sutton:
>
> / This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
> poster inputs /
>
>>> Will Sutton <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> I would even rate them lower then you so you see how bad our Political
>> System is.
>
> Our political system is bad but not nearly as bad as our Big Brother
> capitalist heaven across the ocean. Sadly it won't stay there too
> long...it is being imported here by the conservative right factions in
> the large parties, specially in the Lieberal Party and naturally by those
> extremist midget parties like ON, Family First and the Palmers mob.

Might I suggest you do some reading up on the latest convoy of
ignoramuses to Canberra. That unedifying event includes anti-vaxxers,
Proud Boys and other dregs.

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<op.1g3zjbden063la@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10586&group=aus.politics#10586

From: lee...@cj.com (Kemle)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 19:36:37 +1100
 by: Kemle - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 08:36 UTC

On Sat, 05 Feb 2022 17:30:04 +1100, Fran <LNPtrollbust1@loonynutters.com>
wrote:

>>> Did Ming really ever do that ?
>
> Go read his 'fogotten people' speech. A truly glorious lesson for all
> aspiring politicians of how to manipulate the poor dumb punters. Ming
> was exceptionally good at that.
>
> And although it wasn't 'prostituting himself to get a vote', his Hitler
> worship as a result of his 1938 visit to Germany

Just another of your pathetic little drug crased drunken pig ignorant
fantasys.

was disgraceful and
> TMWOT left a nasty stain on his legacy.

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<UerLJ.515181$_xc2.502431@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10587&group=aus.politics#10587

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (Ördög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster)
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 09:15:32 GMT
 by: Ördög, that LNP Jo - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 09:15 UTC

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Nymshifter LNP TROLL ALERT!

Currently trolling as "op.1g3zjbden063la@pvr2.lan, Kemle"

From: Kemle <leewq@cj.com>

Hiding one's identity is never as perfect as one might hope.
....what we see here is yet another epic LNP Johnny boi fail!

And I have not even looked at the body-text of its post ... that is the
ultimate give away!

[...]

<041d8417-2512-4dc2-940f-cbb9f5334ec4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10601&group=aus.politics#10601

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 13:07:04 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sun, 6 Feb 2022 21:07 UTC

On Saturday, 5 February 2022 at 12:09:06 UTC+11, *Ördög* wrote:
> Rex Jones for the time being?

> Really? Nice try. Adjustments will be made to filters!
>
> Anywho...I know I should not deal with that comment from the troll but:
>
> I never hold back proper critics due on any of the major capitalist
> parties, ever. Of course, they are all right-wing these days to varying
> degrees. Labor is too, although to a lesser extent, but right from the
> dead centre it definitely is.
> Now of course, I would readily criticise any Left wing parties for
> intentional fuck ups in governance if there were actually any in such a
> position ... but all observant rational people would know that world wide
> that is NOT the case.
>
> BTW labelling Chinese, North Korean or even Venezuelan governments as
> "Leftwing" does not really stand up to any proper econopolitical nor
> ideological scrutiny...brutal authoritarianism nor state capitalist plan
> economy does not in any way equates to true leftist political aims in the
> 21st Century.
>
> --
> --
> Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Just an OrPooch.

> Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
> Here I show you:
>
> Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
> its dumb coalition partner:
>
> This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
> Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
> Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
> Sociopathic greed & envy,
> Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
> Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
> Xtian fundamentalism
> Never ending misogyny & homophobia
> Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
> Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
> Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: hypocrite and a liar

<ff5e658a-30d7-43a1-ab6e-e6cf7b9f7ebfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10605&group=aus.politics#10605

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 15:03:51 -0800 (PST)
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (Will Sutton)
 by: Will Sutton - Sun, 6 Feb 2022 23:03 UTC

On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 5:01:20 PM UTC+11, Fran wrote:
> On 5/02/2022 11:08 am, *Ördög* wrote:
> > It was written by Fran:
> >
> >> Will Sutton

> >> No leaks were ever needed. Anyone with even half a brain can figure out
> >> from observation that Morrison is not a trustworthy person.
> >
> > Indeed. His actions in themselves speak volumes of what is wrong with the
> > current direction the LNP is taking this country. Incompetence in such a
> > leadership fixated political environment creates endless fuck ups for the
> > whole country.
> I'm wondering who, or what, he's going to blame next.

Yet the true idiots voted him in last election but with Shorten as the alternative it was like playing Russian Roulette

aus+uk / aus.politics / hypocrite and a liar