Emacs, n.: A slow-moving parody of a text editor.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

SubjectAuthor
* NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnounceMatt
+* NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnouncePetzl
> [...]
||+- NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnounceUbiquitous
||+- NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnounceUbiquitous
||+- NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnounceUbiquitous
||+- NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnounceUbiquitous
||`- NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnounceUbiquitous
|`- _NUKE_AUSTRALIA:_China’s_CCP_Rod Speed
`* _NUKE_AUSTRALIA:_China’s_CCP_News_Names_AussieDaniel65
 +* _NUKE_AUSTRALIA:_China’s_CCP_News_Names_AuFran
 |`* _NUKE_AUSTRALIA:_China’s_CCP_News_Names_AussieDaniel65
 | `- _NUKE_AUSTRALIA:_China’s_CCP_News_Names_AuFran
 `- NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnounceMatt

Pages:1234
Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<sn44nv$p4u$2@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9130&group=aus.politics#9130

Followup: aus.general,alt.rush-limbaugh
From: weberm...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 23:54:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 23:54 UTC

Petzl wrote

> Communication with underwater drones even submarines is not yet good

Trump said the only way to avoid being nuked by China is to buy all your MAGA
swag from them and pray to Xi because he's a Chinese yellow Master God.

He's right. The USA was never nuked when Trump was POTUS.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<sookss$hqp$145@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9354&group=aus.politics#9354

Followup: aus.general,alt.rush-limbaugh
From: weberm...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 21:49:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 21:49 UTC

Petzl wrote

> Communication with underwater drones even submarines is not yet good

Trump said the only way to avoid being nuked by China is to buy all your MAGA
swag from them and pray to Xi because he's a Chinese yellow Master God.

He's right. The USA was never nuked when Trump was POTUS.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<soonvv$kus$286@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9355&group=aus.politics#9355

Followup: aus.general,alt.rush-limbaugh
From: weberm...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 22:42:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 22:42 UTC

Petzl wrote

> Communication with underwater drones even submarines is not yet good

Trump said the only way to avoid being nuked by China is to buy all your MAGA
swag from them and pray to Xi because he's a Chinese yellow Master God.

He's right. The USA was never nuked when Trump was POTUS.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<sspvp5$ltma$66@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10435&group=aus.politics#10435

Followup: aus.general,alt.rush-limbaugh
From: weberm...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:06:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:06 UTC

Petzl wrote

> Communication with underwater drones even submarines is not yet good

Trump said the only way to avoid being nuked by China is to buy all your MAGA
swag from them and pray to Xi because he's a Chinese yellow Master God.

He's right. The USA was never nuked when Trump was POTUS.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<sspvp5$ltma$67@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10436&group=aus.politics#10436

Followup: aus.general,alt.rush-limbaugh
From: weberm...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:06:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:06 UTC

Petzl wrote

> Communication with underwater drones even submarines is not yet good

Trump said the only way to avoid being nuked by China is to buy all your MAGA
swag from them and pray to Xi because he's a Chinese yellow Master God.

He's right. The USA was never nuked when Trump was POTUS.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<su5r0m$16sir$22@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10636&group=aus.politics#10636

Followup: aus.general,alt.rush-limbaugh
From: weberm...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:14:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:14 UTC

Petzl wrote

> Communication with underwater drones even submarines is not yet good

Trump said the only way to avoid being nuked by China is to buy all your MAGA
swag from them and pray to Xi because he's a Chinese yellow Master God.

He's right. The USA was never nuked when Trump was POTUS.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<su5r0m$16sir$23@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10637&group=aus.politics#10637

Followup: aus.general,alt.rush-limbaugh
From: weberm...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:14:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:14 UTC

Petzl wrote

> Communication with underwater drones even submarines is not yet good

Trump said the only way to avoid being nuked by China is to buy all your MAGA
swag from them and pray to Xi because he's a Chinese yellow Master God.

He's right. The USA was never nuked when Trump was POTUS.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<su5tlf$16tgr$1@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10638&group=aus.politics#10638

Followup: aus.general,alt.rush-limbaugh
From: weberm...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:59:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:59 UTC