Feeling amorous, she looked under the sheets and cried, "Oh, no, it's Microsoft!"

aus+uk / aus.politics / NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

SubjectAuthor
* NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnounceMatt
+* NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnouncePetzl
> [...]
||+- NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnounceUbiquitous
||+- NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnounceUbiquitous
||+- NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnounceUbiquitous
||+- NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnounceUbiquitous
||`- NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnounceUbiquitous
|`- _NUKE_AUSTRALIA:_China’s_CCP_Rod Speed
`* _NUKE_AUSTRALIA:_China’s_CCP_News_Names_AussieDaniel65
 +* _NUKE_AUSTRALIA:_China’s_CCP_News_Names_AuFran
 |`* _NUKE_AUSTRALIA:_China’s_CCP_News_Names_AussieDaniel65
 | `- _NUKE_AUSTRALIA:_China’s_CCP_News_Names_AuFran
 `- NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal AnnounceMatt

Pages:1234
NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<0j4dkg1ukd7g1num5suv63alkqdph1bu8o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7064&group=aus.politics#7064

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Matt)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China???s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 18:31:30 -0700
 by: Matt - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 01:31 UTC

NUKE AUSTRALIA: China’s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub
Deal Announced

https://clashdaily.com/2021/09/nuke-australia-chinas-ccp-news-names-aussies-as-target-after-sub-deal-announced/

https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/chinese-paper-tags-australia-as-target-for-a-nuclear-strike/

France may be upset at being left out of the cold by AUKUS, but China
is absolutely livid.

The submarine deal between the UK, Australia, and the USA exploits a
key weakness in China’s navy — the war below the waterline.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<fm5dkgd3bvjuhlkg9cp8nihjna4dhsad5p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7070&group=aus.politics#7070

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 12:06:17 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 02:06 UTC

On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 18:31:30 -0700, Matt <trdell12345@gmail.com>
wrote:

>NUKE AUSTRALIA: China’s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub
>Deal Announced
>
>https://clashdaily.com/2021/09/nuke-australia-chinas-ccp-news-names-aussies-as-target-after-sub-deal-announced/
>
>https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/chinese-paper-tags-australia-as-target-for-a-nuclear-strike/
>
>France may be upset at being left out of the cold by AUKUS, but China
>is absolutely livid.
>
>The submarine deal between the UK, Australia, and the USA exploits a
>key weakness in China’s navy — the war below the waterline.

Just be Cautious in believing anything Biden a blowhard, thief and a
lair says.

So far all the French have done with the $billions Australia have
already paid them is to "fart arse about"
So maybe just a way for Scott Morrison to dump the French (the real
purpose).
Which even in dumping a lot of even more money will still be paid,
breach of contract.

But yes *if* the US deal can provide 8 of their nuclear powered
submarines promptly (and not affecting public opinion)
Building them all in South Australia means they can't, so already
smells fishy, but maybe, to test if offer is genuine, we could lease a
couple in meantime?
This would put Australia able to arrive invisibly of the coast of
China around 10 days, plus takes pressure of US military expenditure.
--
Petzl
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate

Trump was never running against Biden.
He was running against voter fraud.
https://youtu.be/U4c5dYDD9xw
The Democrats’ First Bill of 2021 Is to Lock In
Fraudulent Election Maneuvers and Steal Elections in Perpetuity

The left loathes Trump so much it totally blinds them
to anything he says, even when what he says
could potentially save thousands of lives.

Amazing where in America a lifetime of lying, thieving,
fraud and cheating will take you in politics?
https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
And now he's a high paid artist with no discernible talent.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United States
.. --Fact check THAT.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China's CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<iqnts6Fgl89U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7081&group=aus.politics#7081

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re:_NUKE_AUSTRALIA:_China's_CCP_News_Names_Aussies_As_Targ
et_After_Sub_Deal_Announced
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 14:50:10 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 04:50 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Matt <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

>>NUKE AUSTRALIA: China's CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub
>>Deal Announced
>>
>>https://clashdaily.com/2021/09/nuke-australia-chinas-ccp-news-names-aussies-as-target-after-sub-deal-announced/
>>
>>https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/chinese-paper-tags-australia-as-target-for-a-nuclear-strike/
>>
>>France may be upset at being left out of the cold by AUKUS, but China
>>is absolutely livid.
>>
>>The submarine deal between the UK, Australia, and the USA exploits a
>>key weakness in China's navy - the war below the waterline.
>>
> Just be Cautious in believing anything Biden a blowhard, thief and a
> lair says.
>
> So far all the French have done with the $billions Australia have
> already paid them is to "fart arse about"
> So maybe just a way for Scott Morrison to dump the French (the real
> purpose).
> Which even in dumping a lot of even more money will still be paid,
> breach of contract.
>
> But yes *if* the US deal can provide 8 of their nuclear powered
> submarines promptly (and not affecting public opinion)
> Building them all in South Australia means they can't, so already
> smells fishy, but maybe, to test if offer is genuine, we could lease a
> couple in meantime?

> This would put Australia able to arrive invisibly
> of the coast of China around 10 days,

What would the point of doing that be ?

> plus takes pressure of US military expenditure.

Bullshit.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China_s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<iqnupjFg03rU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7085&group=aus.politics#7085

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China_s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After
Sub Deal Announced
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:50:56 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:50 UTC

On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 18:31:30 -0700, Matt posted:-

> NUKE AUSTRALIA: China’s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub
> Deal Announced
>
> https://clashdaily.com/2021/09/nuke-australia-chinas-ccp-news-names-aussies-as-target-after-sub-deal-announced/
>
> https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/chinese-paper-tags-australia-as-target-for-a-nuclear-strike/
>
> France may be upset at being left out of the cold by AUKUS, but China
> is absolutely livid.
>
> The submarine deal between the UK, Australia, and the USA exploits a
> key weakness in China’s navy — the war below the waterline.

Only problem is - by the time we get these subs, it will be all over.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China_s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<iqnuplFg03rU6@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7087&group=aus.politics#7087

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Sub Deal Announced
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:52:20 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:52 UTC

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 12:06:17 +1000, Petzl posted:-

> Which even in dumping a lot of even more money will still be paid,
> breach of contract.

You have seen the contract?

Last time you said that there would be an "out" clause, on closer
examination you have decided there is not one?

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China's CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<khidkg1hqo1f26hqe2eucceg22e04b4ghs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7090&group=aus.politics#7090

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:32:17 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:32 UTC

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 14:50:10 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Matt <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>>NUKE AUSTRALIA: China's CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub
>>>Deal Announced
>>>
>>>https://clashdaily.com/2021/09/nuke-australia-chinas-ccp-news-names-aussies-as-target-after-sub-deal-announced/
>>>
>>>https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/chinese-paper-tags-australia-as-target-for-a-nuclear-strike/
>>>
>>>France may be upset at being left out of the cold by AUKUS, but China
>>>is absolutely livid.
>>>
>>>The submarine deal between the UK, Australia, and the USA exploits a
>>>key weakness in China's navy - the war below the waterline.
>>>
>> Just be Cautious in believing anything Biden a blowhard, thief and a
>> lair says.
>>
>> So far all the French have done with the $billions Australia have
>> already paid them is to "fart arse about"
>> So maybe just a way for Scott Morrison to dump the French (the real
>> purpose).
>> Which even in dumping a lot of even more money will still be paid,
>> breach of contract.
>>
>> But yes *if* the US deal can provide 8 of their nuclear powered
>> submarines promptly (and not affecting public opinion)
>> Building them all in South Australia means they can't, so already
>> smells fishy, but maybe, to test if offer is genuine, we could lease a
>> couple in meantime?
>
>> This would put Australia able to arrive invisibly
>> of the coast of China around 10 days,
>
>What would the point of doing that be ?

The Chinese navy can do nothing but sink

>> plus takes pressure of US military expenditure.
>
>Bullshit.

Nope, with 8 invisible and fast submarines. faster more reliable than
anything China has means the Chinese have more area to watch.
The US has much less to cover.
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China_s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<4uidkgh52krfjahjc6657mjb2tgs7ecftm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7091&group=aus.politics#7091

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:42:24 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:42 UTC

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:52:20 -0000, Mountain Magpie
<Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 12:06:17 +1000, Petzl posted:-
>
>> Which even in dumping a lot of even more money will still be paid,
>> breach of contract.
>
>You have seen the contract?
>
>Last time you said that there would be an "out" clause, on closer
>examination you have decided there is not one?

There is a out clause but will require a finalization of payments from
Australia.
Still cheaper than paying France to do absolutely nothing but collect
money from Australia.
From Turnbull's 2009 "deal" France has not even drawn a line in its
plans to draw a plan on converting their Nuclear powered submarine to
become diesel powered one!
But has charged Australia billions for doing nothing.
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China_s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<iqo1c1Fh8tiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7096&group=aus.politics#7096

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:49:48 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:49 UTC

Mountain Magpie <Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote
> Matt wrote
>
>> NUKE AUSTRALIA: China’s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub
>> Deal Announced
>>
>> https://clashdaily.com/2021/09/nuke-australia-chinas-ccp-news-names-aussies-as-target-after-sub-deal-announced/
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/chinese-paper-tags-australia-as-target-for-a-nuclear-strike/
>>
>> France may be upset at being left out of the cold by AUKUS, but China
>> is absolutely livid.
>>
>> The submarine deal between the UK, Australia, and the USA exploits a
>> key weakness in China’s navy — the war below the waterline.
>
> Only problem is - by the time we get these subs, it will be all over.

Nope, that shit doesn’t stop. That fool Xi is unlikely to be dead by then.

Still pointless for us tho.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China’s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<Bq2dnerYlpGETdv8nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7097&group=aus.politics#7097

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:52:20 +1000
Subject: Re:_NUKE_AUSTRALIA:_China’s_CCP_News_Names_Aussi
es_As_Target_After_Sub_Deal_Announced
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:52 UTC

On 19/09/2021 11:31 am, Matt wrote:
> NUKE AUSTRALIA: China’s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub
> Deal Announced

We were before

> https://clashdaily.com/2021/09/nuke-australia-chinas-ccp-news-names-aussies-as-target-after-sub-deal-announced/
>
> https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/chinese-paper-tags-australia-as-target-for-a-nuclear-strike/
>
> France may be upset at being left out of the cold by AUKUS, but China
> is absolutely livid.

Good, laughable that they react like this given their expansionism in
the South China sea

> The submarine deal between the UK, Australia, and the USA exploits a
> key weakness in China’s navy — the war below the waterline.

Sadly by the time we get the subs the era of subs will be coming to an
end with the improvement of AI underwater drones

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China's CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<iqo1n8Fhar2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7099&group=aus.politics#7099

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:55:48 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:55 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Matt <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Just be Cautious in believing anything Biden a blowhard, thief and a
>>> lair says.
>>>
>>> So far all the French have done with the $billions Australia have
>>> already paid them is to "fart arse about"
>>> So maybe just a way for Scott Morrison to dump the French (the real
>>> purpose).
>>> Which even in dumping a lot of even more money will still be paid,
>>> breach of contract.
>>>
>>> But yes *if* the US deal can provide 8 of their nuclear powered
>>> submarines promptly (and not affecting public opinion)
>>> Building them all in South Australia means they can't, so already
>>> smells fishy, but maybe, to test if offer is genuine, we could lease a
>>> couple in meantime?
>>
>>> This would put Australia able to arrive invisibly
>>> of the coast of China around 10 days,
>>
>>What would the point of doing that be ?

> The Chinese navy can do nothing but sink

But the yanks would have sunk them by the time we got there.

>>> plus takes pressure of US military expenditure.

>> Bullshit.

> Nope, with 8 invisible and fast submarines. faster more reliable than
> anything China has means the Chinese have more area to watch.

You cant watch for the best subs and china wouldn't
have anything to watch with by then anyway.

> The US has much less to cover.

They aren't stupid enough to do that with subs.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China's CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<53mdkgp699inl5pca5osmfvlqmmdlus8u0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7103&group=aus.politics#7103

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 16:33:06 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 06:33 UTC

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:55:48 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>>What would the point of doing that be ?
>
>> The Chinese navy can do nothing but sink
>
>But the yanks would have sunk them by the time we got there.

Like defeat of Napoleon over extended ambitions

>>> Bullshit.
>
>> Nope, with 8 invisible and fast submarines. faster more reliable than
>> anything China has means the Chinese have more area to watch.
>
>You cant watch for the best subs and china wouldn't
>have anything to watch with by then anyway.

China would have to split their forces

>> The US has much less to cover.
>
>They aren't stupid enough to do that with subs.

Also Satellites, coastal intelligence, all combined against China
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<nspdkg5l5rie7ekudgv4c32apnvlqhockq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7106&group=aus.politics#7106

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:34:41 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 07:34 UTC

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:52:20 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 19/09/2021 11:31 am, Matt wrote:
>> NUKE AUSTRALIA: China’s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub
>> Deal Announced
>
>We were before
>>
>> https://clashdaily.com/2021/09/nuke-australia-chinas-ccp-news-names-aussies-as-target-after-sub-deal-announced/
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/chinese-paper-tags-australia-as-target-for-a-nuclear-strike/
>>
>> France may be upset at being left out of the cold by AUKUS, but China
>> is absolutely livid.
>
>Good, laughable that they react like this given their expansionism in
>the South China sea
>

>> The submarine deal between the UK, Australia, and the USA exploits a
>> key weakness in China’s navy — the war below the waterline.
>
>Sadly by the time we get the subs the era of subs will be coming to an
>end with the improvement of AI underwater droned

Communication with underwater drones even submarines is not yet good

--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<CdudncP0Cb6ed9v8nZ2dnUU7-UvNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7107&group=aus.politics#7107

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:42:57 +1000
Sub Deal Announced
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 07:42 UTC

On 19/09/2021 5:34 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:52:20 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 19/09/2021 11:31 am, Matt wrote:
>>> NUKE AUSTRALIA: China’s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub
>>> Deal Announced
>>
>> We were before
>>>
>>> https://clashdaily.com/2021/09/nuke-australia-chinas-ccp-news-names-aussies-as-target-after-sub-deal-announced/
>>>
>>> https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/chinese-paper-tags-australia-as-target-for-a-nuclear-strike/
>>>
>>> France may be upset at being left out of the cold by AUKUS, but China
>>> is absolutely livid.
>>
>> Good, laughable that they react like this given their expansionism in
>> the South China sea
>>

>>> The submarine deal between the UK, Australia, and the USA exploits a
>>> key weakness in China’s navy — the war below the waterline.
>>
>> Sadly by the time we get the subs the era of subs will be coming to an
>> end with the improvement of AI underwater droned
>>
> Communication with underwater drones even submarines is not yet good

'Yet'. By the time we get the subs in 10-20 years or so, maybe, subs
will be in their last days. Maybe useful for some very limited uses.
Maybe I'll be proven wrong.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China's CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<CdudncL0Cb4sd9v8nZ2dnUU7-UudnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7108&group=aus.politics#7108

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:45:53 +1000
Sub Deal Announced
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 07:45 UTC

On 19/09/2021 4:33 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:55:48 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> The Chinese navy can do nothing but sink
>>
>> But the yanks would have sunk them by the time we got there.
>>
> Like defeat of Napoleon over extended ambitions

>>> Nope, with 8 invisible and fast submarines. faster more reliable than
>>> anything China has means the Chinese have more area to watch.
>>
>> You cant watch for the best subs and china wouldn't
>> have anything to watch with by then anyway.
>>
> China would have to split their forces

The idea akaik is to not allow is to keep the rapidly expanding and
modernising Chinese navy in the China sea by bottling up choke points

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China's CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<m0udkgl0jbmlclqegui4i341husrm6kn8t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7111&group=aus.politics#7111

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 18:44:33 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 08:44 UTC

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:45:53 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 19/09/2021 4:33 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:55:48 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> But the yanks would have sunk them by the time we got there.
>>>
>> Like defeat of Napoleon over extended ambitions

>>> You cant watch for the best subs and china wouldn't
>>> have anything to watch with by then anyway.
>>>
>> China would have to split their forces
>
>The idea akaik is to not allow is to keep the rapidly expanding and
>modernising Chinese navy in the China sea by bottling up choke points

The Chinese cannot detect US submarines
If we have them they won't detect us either
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<m5udkgh6cn29g6ljavnn51eien5uddrs7s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7112&group=aus.politics#7112

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 18:47:17 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 08:47 UTC

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:42:57 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 19/09/2021 5:34 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:52:20 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> We were before

>>> Good, laughable that they react like this given their expansionism in
>>> the South China sea

>>> Sadly by the time we get the subs the era of subs will be coming to an
>>> end with the improvement of AI underwater droned
>>>
>> Communication with underwater drones even submarines is not yet good
>
>'Yet'. By the time we get the subs in 10-20 years or so, maybe, subs
>will be in their last days. Maybe useful for some very limited uses.
>Maybe I'll be proven wrong.

Even our own subs can only be traced by their super-secret emitter
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China's CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<YrWdnQ56qaJ-Z9v8nZ2dnUU7-QHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7113&group=aus.politics#7113

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 18:54:57 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 08:54 UTC

On 19/09/2021 6:44 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:45:53 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 19/09/2021 4:33 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> Like defeat of Napoleon over extended ambitions

>>> China would have to split their forces
>>
>> The idea akaik is to not allow is to keep the rapidly expanding and
>> modernising Chinese navy in the China sea by bottling up choke points
>>
> The Chinese cannot detect US submarines

How do you know, can the US detect the Chinese nuke subs both the attack
subs and ballistic missile subs?

> If we have them they won't detect us either

Who knows what the situation in 20 years will be

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<atydnT8c1KWrYdv8nZ2dnUU7-L3NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7114&group=aus.politics#7114

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 19:00:32 +1000
Sub Deal Announced
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 09:00 UTC

On 19/09/2021 6:47 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:42:57 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 19/09/2021 5:34 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> Communication with underwater drones even submarines is not yet good
>>
>> 'Yet'. By the time we get the subs in 10-20 years or so, maybe, subs
>> will be in their last days. Maybe useful for some very limited uses.
>> Maybe I'll be proven wrong.
>>
> Even our own subs can only be traced by their super-secret emitter

You mean all that money spent on anti-sub warfare is a waste? WOW

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China’s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<iqodjuFjg6oU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7115&group=aus.politics#7115

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re:_NUKE_AUSTRALIA:_China’s_CCP_
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 19:18:49 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 09:18 UTC

Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
> Matt wrote

>> NUKE AUSTRALIA: China’s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub
>> Deal Announced
>
> We were before
>>
>> https://clashdaily.com/2021/09/nuke-australia-chinas-ccp-news-names-aussies-as-target-after-sub-deal-announced/
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/chinese-paper-tags-australia-as-target-for-a-nuclear-strike/
>>
>> France may be upset at being left out of the cold by AUKUS, but China
>> is absolutely livid.
>
> Good, laughable that they react like this given their expansionism in the
> South China sea
>

>> The submarine deal between the UK, Australia, and the USA exploits a
>> key weakness in China’s navy — the war below the waterline.
>
> Sadly by the time we get the subs the era of subs will be coming to an end
> with the improvement of AI underwater drones

Just another of your pathetic little drug
crazed drunken fake farmer fantasys.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<iqoe0jFjjhuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7116&group=aus.politics#7116

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 19:25:34 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 09:25 UTC

Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
> On 19/09/2021 5:34 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:52:20 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> We were before

>>> Good, laughable that they react like this given their expansionism in
>>> the South China sea

>>> Sadly by the time we get the subs the era of subs will be coming to an
>>> end with the improvement of AI underwater droned
>>>
>> Communication with underwater drones even submarines is not yet good
>
> 'Yet'. By the time we get the subs in 10-20 years or so, maybe, subs will
> be in their last days.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fake farmer
fantasys.

> Maybe I'll be proven wrong.

No maybe about it, as always.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China's CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<iqoe43Fjk4vU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7117&group=aus.politics#7117

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 19:27:26 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 09:27 UTC

Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
> On 19/09/2021 4:33 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:55:48 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> But the yanks would have sunk them by the time we got there.
>>>
>> Like defeat of Napoleon over extended ambitions

>>> You cant watch for the best subs and china wouldn't
>>> have anything to watch with by then anyway.
>>>
>> China would have to split their forces
>
> The idea akaik is to not allow is to keep the rapidly expanding and
> modernising Chinese navy in the China sea by bottling up choke points

Clearly completely blotto and drug crazed, as always.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China's CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<pNKdnVE3V7YmlNr8nZ2dnUU7-IGdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7118&group=aus.politics#7118

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 19:58:18 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 09:58 UTC

On 19/09/2021 7:27 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
>> On 19/09/2021 4:33 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> Like defeat of Napoleon over extended ambitions

>>> China would have to split their forces
>>
>> The idea akaik is to not allow is to keep the rapidly expanding and
>> modernising Chinese navy in the China sea by bottling up choke points
>
> Clearly completely blotto and drug crazed, as always.

nice sig

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China's CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<v56ekgpbikjrme2gndr63vguqk6pa70js7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7119&group=aus.politics#7119

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 21:06:16 +1000
References: <0j4dkg1ukd7g1num5suv63alkqdph1bu8o@4ax.com> <fm5dkgd3bvjuhlkg9cp8nihjna4dhsad5p@4ax.com> <iqnts6Fgl89U1@mid.individual.net> <khidkg1hqo1f26hqe2eucceg22e04b4ghs@4ax.com> <iqo1n8Fhar2U1@mid.individual.net> <53mdkgp699inl5pca5osmfvlqmmdlus8u0@4ax.com> <CdudncL0Cb4sd9v8nZ2dnUU7-UudnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <m0udkgl0jbmlclqegui4i341husrm6kn8t@4ax.com> <YrWdnQ56qaJ-Z9v8nZ2dnUU7-QHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 11:06 UTC

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 18:54:57 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 19/09/2021 6:44 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:45:53 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> The idea akaik is to not allow is to keep the rapidly expanding and
>>> modernising Chinese navy in the China sea by bottling up choke points
>>>
>> The Chinese cannot detect US submarines
>
>How do you know, can the US detect the Chinese nuke subs both the attack
>subs and ballistic missile subs?

Chinese submarines are noisy even satellites can detect them

>> If we have them they won't detect us either
>
>Who knows what the situation in 20 years will be

If the offer is genuine the US can lease submarines to us.
The 20 years is bull
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<bf6ekg1tkkuiirun8vk17s9mms396id3gg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7120&group=aus.politics#7120

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 21:09:00 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 11:09 UTC

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 19:00:32 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 19/09/2021 6:47 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:42:57 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> 'Yet'. By the time we get the subs in 10-20 years or so, maybe, subs
>>> will be in their last days. Maybe useful for some very limited uses.
>>> Maybe I'll be proven wrong.
>>>
>> Even our own subs can only be traced by their super-secret emitter
>>
>You mean all that money spent on anti-sub warfare is a waste? WOW

Yes our submarines sunk American Aircraft carriers in war games a
number of times
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: NUKE AUSTRALIA: China’s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced

<si7apv$qf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7124&group=aus.politics#7124

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re:_NUKE_AUSTRALIA:_China’s_CCP_News_Names_Aussie
s_As_Target_After_Sub_Deal_Announced
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:35:08 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 12:35 UTC

a.f.rush-limbaugh removed.

Matt wrote on 19/9/21 11:31 am:
> NUKE AUSTRALIA: China’s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub
> Deal Announced
>
> https://clashdaily.com/2021/09/nuke-australia-chinas-ccp-news-names-aussies-as-target-after-sub-deal-announced/
>
> https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/chinese-paper-tags-australia-as-target-for-a-nuclear-strike/
>
> France may be upset at being left out of the cold by AUKUS, but China
> is absolutely livid.

Is there any possibility, I wonder, of France joining in on this
Sub-building project .... so A.U.K.U.S. might become F.A.U.K.U.S.??
--
Daniel

aus+uk / aus.politics / NUKE AUSTRALIA: China?s CCP News Names Aussies As Target After Sub Deal Announced