The three best things about going to school are June, July, and August.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Morrison would be happy to start a war

SubjectAuthor
* Morrison would be happy to start a warWill Sutton
+- Morrison would be happy to start a war*Ördög*
+- Morrison would be happy to start a warÖrdög, the real Devil

Pages:123
Morrison would be happy to start a war

<9878c33d-0e78-445f-9a98-4e0070f6a930n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10723&group=aus.politics#10723

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 19:00:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Morrison would be happy to start a war
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (Will Sutton)
 by: Will Sutton - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 03:00 UTC

with China to keep himself in power

I think quite a few exporters to China will be glad if Labor gets in and improve relations with China instead of climbing up the arse of Trump and Co

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<31FPJ.726524$lUW.399963@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10725&group=aus.politics#10725

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 04:12:47 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 04:12 UTC

It was written by Will Sutton:

> with China to keep himself in power
>
> I think quite a few exporters to China will be glad if Labor gets in and
> improve relations with China instead of climbing up the arse of Trump
> and Co

Businesses usually only truly care about profit making, and nothing else.
Could you really blame them for this in our capitalist economic system?

Sadly the Coalition owned and operated by hard-right capitalist
politicians don't seem to understand the consequences of that conundrum,
after all they are under constant pressure to con voters into voting them
into government. And a large percentage of such voters are semi literate
alt-right slogans fed and utterly brainwashed bogans who are addicted to
Trumpism and Cold War version 1 and version 2 rhetoric.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<9ZFPJ.726525$lUW.92304@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10726&group=aus.politics#10726

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 05:16:53 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 05:16 UTC

Petz

/snip/
> Trump has been gone for over a year now

Yet he dominates the content of most of your Goonbag fumes filled
delusions and idiotic posts day after day after day, Petz dear..

~~~~~
~~~~~
Pissing on Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> MAGA

Mental Absurdity Garbage Acceptance --- the perfect meme for you, Petz
dear!
Fully descriptive of your intentions.

> Mark Latham has ...

....been (and still is) an anger management failure basket case w/o any
real ideology or self-discipline beyond limitless narcissism and
opportunism. He is as meaningless as his pathetic tilt at becoming a
relevant far right shock jock.

> Voting Coalition, ...

....and...

> ... One Nation is like eating shit because you ...

....hate your socially responsible fellow citizens.

> ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, ...

....One Nation and assorted alt-right loon and/or Xtian fundy creeps like
Fed Niles...

> ... *LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Your 'typos' were corrected free of charge, Petz dear!
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<f4db693e-8f9a-4928-8f3f-1d9103eb7211n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10727&group=aus.politics#10727

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 21:36:21 -0800 (PST)
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (Will Sutton)
 by: Will Sutton - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 05:36 UTC

On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 3:46:10 PM UTC+11, petzl wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 19:00:19 -0800 (PST), Will Sutton
> <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >with China to keep himself in power
> >
> >I think quite a few exporters to China will be glad if
> >Labor gets in and improve relations with China
> >instead of climbing up the arse of Trump and Co
> >
> Trump has been gone for over a year now
> --
> Petzl
> Make Australia Great Again
> MAGA
>
> Mark Latham has seen the light
> Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach
>
> ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
> *LAST*, Federal State and Council!

yes but the chances are high that he will be back in power soon ...lets face it the old senile fool they have now doesn't inspire anyone with confidence

and it will be a dark day if they relect him

and did you not see the "and co"

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<UqGPJ.726526$lUW.50765@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10728&group=aus.politics#10728

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 05:48:36 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 05:48 UTC

It was written by Will Sutton:

/snip/
> and it will be a dark day if they relect him
>
> and did you not see the "and co"

Well, Trump's chances at reelection are waning by the day.
Of course the almost impossible could still happen, however I and the
best part of the US hopes that before it comes to that he will be
criminally charged for the nasty things he has done both as a
businessman, as a private person as well as the POTUS.

The real worry part is that "and co" bit, as extremist politicians from
that MAGA branch of GOP do have a real chance to rise to the top job as
Trump replacement.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<N0UPJ.963463$CBm5.434944@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10733&group=aus.politics#10733

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 21:16:29 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 21:16 UTC

Petz
/snip/

> The evidence is Joe Biden was

....and still is the duly elected POTUS.

While sore narcissistic loser Tump was NOT ...

> .... elected.
> That won't change

Of course, it won't, regardless of what political acrobatics your GOP-MAGA
cultists septic friends perform to bring Trump back into office.

/snip/

> Yes but doubt if Trump will be back as president he is also a geriatric.

Sadly a large section of US office bearers both in politics and in the
judiciary are geriatrics. It would be high time to set age and term
limits to correct this anomaly that prevents proper governance.

> GOP has Americas voting system well rigged has been that way
> for years.

Note: You typo above has been generously corrected free of charge.

Yes, GOP has rigged the US electoral system for yonks for their own
favour.
That is why it is so embarrassing for them that Biden has still won in
2020. But have no fear, GOP is doing its best to remedy this awkwardly
intolerable situation; for instance by quickly drawing up electoral
districts which lump together all non-GOP loving subhumans so they only
get a few representatives while other districts get all the rest. Nice eh?
Add to this those large scale voting list purges and other voter
suppression measures targeted at Democrats and non-white voters and voila
- GOP gets minority of votes yet governs with a majority both at state
and federal level.

~~~
~~~
Blasting Petz's idiotic anti-Labor hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost yada yaada yada
> yayda yada yada three cemeteries
> I had an uncle that lived in Wellington.

Was he the one who bought for you that little tank of yours?

> He voted Liberal all his life until he passed away 10 years ago.
> Now he votes Labor.

How would you know that? Have you consulted him in a seance?

Hey, idiot Petz. OZ do not have any outcome significant voter-fraud
problem. Stop spewing that Trumpist big lie!
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<suqa7n$vf1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10740&group=aus.politics#10740

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 19:37:09 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 08:37 UTC

Petzl wrote on 18/02/2022 7:51 pm:
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 21:36:21 -0800 (PST), Will Sutton
> <wlsutton54@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 3:46:10 PM UTC+11, petzl wrote:

>>> Trump has been gone for over a year now
> ?
>> yes but the chances are high that he will be back in power soon
>> ... lets face it the old senile fool they have now doesn't inspire
>> anyone with confidence
>>
>> and it will be a dark day if they relect him
>>
> The evidence is Joe Biden was never elected. That won't change

What 'evidence', Petzl??

>> and did you not see the "and co"
>>
> Yes but doubt if Trump will be back as president he is also a
> geriatric. The democrats have Americas voting system well rigged has
> been that way for years.

If it "has been that way for years", how did Trump get in in the first
place, Petzl??

Or George HW Bush, even??
--
Daniel

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<suqm4f$b2g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10743&group=aus.politics#10743

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 23:00:13 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 12:00 UTC

Petzl wrote on 19/02/2022 9:08 pm:
> On Sat, 19 Feb 2022 19:37:09 +1100, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>
>> Petzl wrote on 18/02/2022 7:51 pm:

>>> ?

>>> The evidence is Joe Biden was never elected. That won't change
>>
>> What 'evidence', Petzl??
>>
> Deputy Labor leader Prue Car raised the privatising the Sydney
> Harbour Bridge option!

And this has WHAT to do with your claim that "Joe Biden was never
elected", Petzl??

>>> Yes but doubt if Trump will be back as president he is also a
>>> geriatric. The democrats have Americas voting system well rigged
>>> has been that way for years.
>>>
>> If it "has been that way for years", how did Trump get in in the
>> first place, Petzl??
>>
> They did not expect trump to get flooded with votes the "fix" they
> had going then was set to low!

WHAT??

>> Or George HW Bush, even??
>>
> First docunented in 1948 that LBJ would suddenly find stuffed ballot
> boxes when his votes were faliing behind!
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_13_scandal>

Nothing about George HW Bush there, Petzl!!
--
Daniel

Re: GOP and Murdoch manufactured Clinton-Spying-Scandal --- WAS: Morrison would be ....

<c2eQJ.1388353$_xc2.519529@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10744&group=aus.politics#10744

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Subject: Re: GOP and Murdoch manufactured Clinton-Spying-Scandal --- WAS:
Morrison would be ....
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 22:19:52 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 22:19 UTC

Petz

/snip for brevity and also remove all imported MAGA-GOP crap interlaced
with Petz alt-right delusions/

> Of course it is now known that the Clinton's were involved in spying on
> not only Trump before the election but also while in White House using a
> Democrat weaponized FBI.

Oh, look here for the juicy details:

*Durham Calls Out Republicans For Exaggerating His Findings To Attack
Democrats*
/Farron Balanced/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EMomePlJLw&ab_channel=FarronBalanced>

"Special prosecutors John Durham has finally broken his silence nearly a
week after his inflammatory court filing that sent right wingers into a
frenzy. The Right jumped on a small part of text from the filing to
falsely claim that Hillary Clinton spied on Donald Trump, and Durham came
out and said that he has no control over the "overstating" of what was
actually in that report. This is a timid response, but it speaks volumes
to what he's found. Farron Cousins explains what's happening."

*Auto-generated transcript follows. Please excuse any typos.*

"So the biggest news story, of course, for the last seven days with
Republicans has been the fact that they think Hillary Clinton is totally
going to prison because of what was put into the Durham court filing last
week regarding one of the Clinton campaigns lawyers, Michael Susman, who
has already been indicted last fall for allegedly lying to investigators
about whether or not he was representing a client. So if you're not
familiar with that story, of course, in the little, you know, additional
information section of the court filing Durham said that, oh, by the way,
you know, you had tech company a with executive one who was monitoring
data, uh, basically monitoring IP addresses coming to and from Trump
tower and to, and from the white house beginning in 2014, by the way,
before Trump even, uh, considered running for president, really? So yeah,
they thought, oh my God, we've got the smoking gun, Hillary Clinton spy
on Donald Trump.

Then of course, as the week went on, people actually started to look at
what was said there and realize that, Nope, it's not there. Trump called
this bigger than Watergate and even suggested the death penalty for those
involved, but this isn't even close to Watergate. It, it, it's not even
remotely similar. And we now know that at, because that is basically what
Durham had to come out later in the week and finally say, sure, he let
conservative media run with that narrative for six days before he broke
his silence. But on Thursday, Durham finally came out and this is what he
said. If third parties are members of the media have overstated
understated or otherwise misinterpreted facts contained in the
government's motion, uh, that does not in any way undermine the valid
reasons for the government's inclusion of this information. So that's a
lot of fancy words, right?

To basically say, sure people are exaggerating what it was in there, but,
you know, I still wanted to put it in there anyway. So he was kind of
calling them out while at the same time, justifying why this seemingly
irrelevant piece of information was included in the filing. And I think
it was included in the filing to do exactly what it has done for the past
week. It did not serve any relevance to what Susman has been charged with
lying about whether or not he was representing a certain client. You
know, that is the only wrongdoing he did technically before the
investigation began, Michael Susman had not done any wrongdoing. It was
done after the investigation began, where he allegedly lied to the
invest. Nobody is accused of any wrongdoing with this data monitoring, no
data was scraped, no individual messages were intercepted. What happened
was the tech company that happened to be a client of Michael Susman
approached him many years ago and said, listen, we've got data here that
looks like it could be coming from Russian cell phones tied to this a
bank that may have ties to the Kremlin, or I think it is tied to the
Kremlin, whatever it is.

Uh, and so Susman says, okay, I'll look at this and I'm gonna, you know,
report it cuz I'm your lawyer. That's what I do. Who did the right thing.
I'm gonna try to do the right thing.

And that's that. And of course Republicans think this means that Hillary
Clinton infiltrated and sped on Donald Trump, even though again, this
began with monitoring of communications from the white house beginning in
2014, when Barack Obama, he still had a little over two years left in
office. So there it is. And Durham's out there now saying, Hey, listen, I
can't help. But if they overstate what's in there, which is exactly what
happened. And Durham knew that, okay. He absolutely had to have known
that. I know Durham has actually done some good work in the past. Sure,
absolutely. And I have no problem with this investigation going on. If
you think there's wrongdoing, find it rooted out, prosecute it. I have no
problem with that. Problem is the dude's been doing it for over 400 days
now. And the biggest thing he's got on anybody is because they lied to
the investigators."

~~~~~~~~
Link:
<https://www.thedailybeast.com/durham-dismisses-crazed-fox-news-reporting-
on-trumps-paranoid-spying-conspiracy-claims?ref=home>
<https://tinyurl.com/y6waqstj>
~~~~~~~~

Flush all the remainder of already debunked alt-right verbal vomit.

~~~
~~~
RE: Brain dead bullshit sig

> What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Nothing wrong with it. But the voting system was solid enough already to
withstand the Trumpist cult stealing the election (in spite of the
attempted violent MAGA insurrection a year ago)

That does not mean the US could not do better with a ground up voting
reform trashing the gerrymandering, killing off the electoral collage
system, introducing uniform voting management across all states, moving
the day of voting to the weekend, stopping all GOP created laws and
regulations aimed at voter suppression ... etc..etc...etc...

Guess which side of politics would never allow that to happen?

> stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique...

GOP fantasies...never actually happened.
You are just a moronic fucking retard, Petz dear, with your Trump cultist
phantasms. Trump is now a political has been, a pathetic loser, tough
cookie, build a bridge and get over it!

The very few instances of actually documented voter-fraud 99% of the time
were committed by GOP rightards. So there you go!
~~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<surs5m$u1i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10747&group=aus.politics#10747

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 09:49:24 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 22:49 UTC

On 19/02/2022 11:00 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Petzl wrote on 19/02/2022 9:08 pm:

>> Deputy Labor leader Prue Car raised the privatising the Sydney
>> Harbour Bridge option!

Jesus wept!

She sought assurance from the govt that the government WOULD NOT sell
the bridge you moron. She sought that assurance since the bloody govt
had said itself that it was considering 'all options' about the bridge.

> And this has WHAT to do with your claim that "Joe Biden was never
> elected", Petzl??

As usual, it has nothing to do with anything of interest. Our resident
village idiot just saw another opportunity to spread lies and
disinformation and he went for it.

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<bcc823d1-1de7-464d-8ffc-812d7e95013en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10750&group=aus.politics#10750

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 15:11:12 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 23:11 UTC

On Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 9:49:28 AM UTC+11, Fran wrote:
> On 19/02/2022 11:00 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> > Petzl wrote on 19/02/2022 9:08 pm:
>
> >> Deputy Labor leader Prue Car raised the privatising the Sydney
> >> Harbour Bridge option!
> Jesus wept!
>
> She sought assurance from the govt that the government WOULD NOT sell
> the bridge you moron. She sought that assurance since the bloody govt
> had said itself that it was considering 'all options' about the bridge.
> > And this has WHAT to do with your claim that "Joe Biden was never
> > elected", Petzl??
> As usual, it has nothing to do with anything of interest. Our resident
> village idiot just saw another opportunity to spread lies and
> disinformation and he went for it.

Why did Prue Car bring up a invented lying, fallacy.
If it is not them intending to sell the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
Heard Labor are doing a deal with Chinese to turn the Bridge
into a pedestrian mall.
https://www.teamlondonbridge.co.uk/local-shops-directory
https://t.ly/7SNf
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again
MAGA
Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<BIfQJ.1587412$_xc2.1124246@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10752&group=aus.politics#10752

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 00:13:21 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 00:13 UTC

Petz

> Fran
>> Daniel65
>> > Petz

Raising something as an issue or supporting it is nowhere near the same
thing.

>> Jesus wept!
>> She sought assurance from the govt that the government WOULD NOT sell
>> the bridge you moron. She sought that assurance since the bloody govt
>> had said itself that it was considering 'all options' about the bridge.
>> > And this has WHAT to do with your claim that "Joe Biden was never
>> > elected", Petzl??
>> As usual, it has nothing to do with anything of interest. Our resident
>> village idiot just saw another opportunity to spread lies and
>> disinformation and he went for it.

As usual, Fran, please don't try to confuse Petz with facts and reality.
He is resistant to both, facts and reality.

> Why did Prue Car bring up a invented lying, fallacy.

Nope. the invention of lying and fallacious rhetoric goes back at least
to Biblical times.
🤪️

> If it is not them intending to sell the Sydney Harbour Bridge?

So Petz doesn't even understand the difference between the concept of
questioning or proposing something. I can't say I am surprised.

> Heard Labor are doing a deal with Chinese to turn the Bridge into a
> pedestrian mall.

Petz, stop listening to those voices in your head. That'd become
definitely easier if you'd stayed at least partially sober.

~~~~~
~~~~~
Pissing on Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> MAGA

Mental Absurdity Garbage Acceptance --- the perfect meme for you, Petz
dear!
Fully descriptive of your intentions.

> Mark Latham has ...

....been (and still is) an anger management failure basket case w/o any
real ideology or self-discipline beyond limitless narcissism and
opportunism. He is as meaningless as his pathetic tilt at becoming a
relevant far right shock jock.

> Voting Coalition, ...

....and...

> ... One Nation is like eating shit because you ...

....hate your socially responsible fellow citizens.

> ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, ...

....One Nation and assorted alt-right loon and/or Xtian fundy creeps the
likes of Fed Niles...

> ... *LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Your 'typos' were corrected free of charge, Petz dear!
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<dd1f785d-74d4-4873-add0-c5742e58dab8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10757&group=aus.politics#10757

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 17:39:30 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 01:39 UTC

On Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 11:13:25 AM UTC+11, Ördög, the real Devil wrote:
> Petz
>
> > Fran
> >> Daniel65

> Raising something as an issue or supporting it is nowhere near the same
> thing.
> >> Jesus wept!
> >> She sought assurance from the govt that the government WOULD NOT sell
> >> the bridge you moron. She sought that assurance since the bloody govt
> >> had said itself that it was considering 'all options' about the bridge..
> >> As usual, it has nothing to do with anything of interest. Our resident
> >> village idiot just saw another opportunity to spread lies and
> >> disinformation and he went for it.
> As usual, Fran, please don't try to confuse Petz with facts and reality.
> He is resistant to both, facts and reality.
> > Why did Prue Car bring up a invented lying, fallacy.
>
> Nope. the invention of lying and fallacious rhetoric goes back at least
> to Biblical times.
> 🤪️
> > If it is not them intending to sell the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
>
> So Petz doesn't even understand the difference between the concept of
> questioning or proposing something. I can't say I am surprised.
> > Heard Labor are doing a deal with Chinese to turn the Bridge into a
> > pedestrian mall.
>
> Petz, stop listening to those voices in your head. That'd become
> definitely easier if you'd stayed at least partially sober.

Albanese obviously likes Labor's Chinese friends!
Ordog's commie mates
<https://7news.com.au/politics/chinese-vessel-points-a-laser-at-raaf-aircraft-condemned-as-unprofessional-and-unsafe-c-5763411>
https://t.ly/SO4O
Chinese vessel points military-grade laser at RAAF aircraft,
condemned as an ‘unprofessional’ and ‘deliberate act’
***********************************

Even the ABC tell of China bankrolling NSW's Labor party
Need to measure all of the Labor parties neck sizes for treason.
Don't forget their families!
<https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-11/china-accused-attempt-bankroll-labor-candidates-federal-election/100822512>
https://t.ly/naxP
The Prime Minister and Opposition Leader have both been briefed on the failed operation
The foiled interference attempt was revealed by the head of ASIO on Wednesday
The Chinese foreign interference attempt was first flagged by ASIO boss
Mike Burgess on Wednesday, when he warned "many" foreign nations
were targeting all levels of government in Australia.

The ABC has now confirmed a business figure in Australia with deep ties to China
acted as a "puppeteer" to finance potential federal Labor candidates in
NSW who would be sympathetic to Beijing.

The Prime Minister and Opposition Leader have both
been briefed on the failed overseas operation.

Labor leader Anthony Albanese insisted the potential candidates courted by China
were not ultimately preselected by his party, and the foreign interference attempt
on Labor was unsuccessful.
--
Petzl
Kneel voters you are under sentance of death, Head of the Ministry of Alteration is Ordog.

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<tShQJ.1038079$PVh1.530971@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10761&group=aus.politics#10761

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 02:40:25 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 02:40 UTC

Petz:

/snip/

Nice to see Petz that you have wholeheartedly jumped on the LNP-ScoMo-
Dutton anti Labor scare campaign bandwagon. I've, in fact already
expected, you would.

> Albanese obviously likes Labor's Chinese friends!

DUTTON's PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT!

> Ordog's commie mates

Who would this be?
Because Chinese businessmen are capitalists down to their cores ergo not
my ideological nor political friends/allies.
China is NOT communist, get nursie/minder/social-worker to explein that
to you in those few sober moments you occasionally experience.

> ***********************************
>
> Even the ABC tell of China bankrolling NSW's Labor party Need to measure
> all of the Labor parties neck sizes for treason.

Bullshit!
So you keep posting stuff you have either never read or never
comprehended.

> Don't forget their families!

What do families and relatives have to do with anything?
Are you in murder, blood and gore advocacy alt-right terrorism mode
again, Petz dear? GoonCon3 in full swing?

> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-11/china-accused-attempt-bankroll-
labor-candidates-federal-election/100822512>
> https://t.ly/naxP
> The Prime Minister and Opposition Leader have both been briefed on the
> failed operation The foiled interference attempt was revealed by the
> head of ASIO on Wednesday The Chinese foreign interference attempt was
> first flagged by ASIO boss Mike Burgess on Wednesday, when he warned
> "many" foreign nations
> were targeting all levels of government in Australia.
> The ABC has now confirmed a business figure in Australia with deep ties
> to China acted as a "puppeteer" to finance potential federal
> Labor candidates in NSW who would be sympathetic to Beijing.
> The Prime Minister and Opposition Leader have both been briefed on the
> failed overseas operation.
> Labor leader Anthony Albanese insisted the potential candidates courted
> by China were not ultimately preselected by his party, and the foreign
> interference attempt on Labor was unsuccessful.

Operative words: FAILED! and UNSUCCESSFUL!

Don't you ever read what you post?

NEXT bullshit!

~~~
~~~
Re: Ever more retarded idiot sig:

> Kneel voters you are under sentance of death, Head of the Ministry of
> Alteration is Ordog. Who change voters from being _alive_ people, to
> being _dead_ people.

Wow, a brand new hate signature!
Sadly my super powers are restricted to pointing out rightwing hate,
lies, misconception, misinterpretations, misrepresentations and outright
propaganda that defies reality and rational thinking. That is basically
the full extent of what I can actually do to people both here in Usenet
and out in the real world.

It is quite enlightening to observe who in this group actually advocates
the indiscriminate murdering/slaughter of people based on their
religious belief, ethnic backgrounds and political/ideological
convictions.
Just look at Petz's posting history.

> To purify democracy. No one has done more to purge the ballot boxes
> than Ordog

I am so glad you have so much faith in my non existent omnipotence.
🤪️ 🖕️ 🤪️ 🖕️ 🤪️
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<susa0b$q2c$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10763&group=aus.politics#10763

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 13:45:31 +1100
 by: Max - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 02:45 UTC

On 20/02/2022 10:11 am, petzl wrote:
> On Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 9:49:28 AM UTC+11, Fran wrote:

>> Jesus wept!
>>
>> She sought assurance from the govt that the government WOULD NOT sell
>> the bridge you moron. She sought that assurance since the bloody govt
>> had said itself that it was considering 'all options' about the bridge.
>>> And this has WHAT to do with your claim that "Joe Biden was never
>>> elected", Petzl??
>> As usual, it has nothing to do with anything of interest. Our resident
>> village idiot just saw another opportunity to spread lies and
>> disinformation and he went for it.
>
> Why did Prue Car bring up a invented lying, fallacy.
> If it is not them intending to sell the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
> Heard Labor are doing a deal with Chinese to turn the Bridge
> into a pedestrian mall.

Would that be like the Ponto di Vecchio ?

> https://www.teamlondonbridge.co.uk/local-shops-directory
> https://t.ly/7SNf

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<suspsc$tku$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10781&group=aus.politics#10781

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 18:16:29 +1100
 by: Fran - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 07:16 UTC

On 20/02/2022 1:45 pm, Max wrote:
> On 20/02/2022 10:11 am, petzl wrote:

>>> Jesus wept!
>>>
>>> She sought assurance from the govt that the government WOULD NOT sell
>>> the bridge you moron. She sought that assurance since the bloody govt
>>> had said itself that it was considering 'all options' about the bridge.
>>> As usual, it has nothing to do with anything of interest. Our resident
>>> village idiot just saw another opportunity to spread lies and
>>> disinformation and he went for it.
>>
>> Why did Prue Car bring up a invented lying, fallacy.

Read what I wrote retard! Specifically this bit: "She sought that
assurance since the bloody govt
>>> had said itself that it was considering 'all options' about the
bridge."

>> If it is not them intending to sell the Sydney Harbour Bridge?

Because retard, it is NOT Labor that has said it is "considering 'all
options' about the bridge".

>> Heard Labor are doing a deal with Chinese to turn the Bridge
>> into a pedestrian mall.

You constantly hear voices that tell you ridiculous shit.

> Would that be like the Ponto di Vecchio ?
>

>> https://www.teamlondonbridge.co.uk/local-shops-directory
>>    https://t.ly/7SNf

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<susq61$mp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10782&group=aus.politics#10782

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 18:21:36 +1100
 by: Fran - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 07:21 UTC

On 18/02/2022 2:00 pm, Will Sutton wrote:
> with China to keep himself in power
>
> I think quite a few exporters to China will be glad if Labor gets in and improve relations with China instead of climbing up the arse of Trump and Co

Having just read a synopsis of the 'Red Dawn' plot, I think I might just
re-read John Marsden's "Tomorrow when the War began" series. Loved
those books and it's now been a few years since I re-read them. It must
be time.

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<002fec30-3be1-4de9-9280-cf01cb58d87dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10783&group=aus.politics#10783

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 23:33:28 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 07:33 UTC

On Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 6:16:30 PM UTC+11, Fran wrote:
> On 20/02/2022 1:45 pm, Max wrote:

> >> Why did Prue Car bring up a invented lying, fallacy.
>
> Read what I wrote retard! Specifically this bit: "She sought that
> assurance since the bloody govt

Prue Car did not get this concept from the NSW government.
NSW Premier Dominic Perrottet told her she was lying about
something the Labor Party talked about and ASIO called them
out on her being a accomplice to doing secret deals with China!

> bridge."
> >> If it is not them intending to sell the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
> Because retard, it is NOT Labor that has said it is "considering 'all
> options' about the bridge".
> >> Heard Labor are doing a deal with Chinese to turn the Bridge
> >> into a pedestrian mall.
> You constantly hear voices that tell you ridiculous shit.
> >
> > Would that be like the Ponto di Vecchio ?
> >

> >> https://www.teamlondonbridge.co.uk/local-shops-directory
> >> https://t.ly/7SNf

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<sut5ol$u52$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10788&group=aus.politics#10788

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 21:39:16 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 10:39 UTC

Petzl wrote on 20/2/22 8:39 am:

> The Fakenews media in Australia and overseas has successfully scammed
> and conned you!
> Why so many people believe the election was rigged.
> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-2020-presidential-election-rigged-big-tech-mainstream-media>
> https://t.ly/tJ4s
> Yes, the election was rigged for Joe Biden. Here's how
> Democrats, Big Tech and the mainstream media waged an unfair fight in
> 2020
> ***********************

>>> Deputy Labor leader Prue Car raised the privatising the Sydney
>>> Harbour Bridge option!
>>
>> And this has WHAT to do with your claim that "Joe Biden was never
>> elected", Petzl??
>>
> Sorry, you, in another thread asked about a cite for privatizing the
> Sydney Habour Bridge.

If ( *IF* ) I did, then you still have provided the cite, have you, Petzl??

>>> They did not expect trump to get flooded with votes the "fix" they
>>> had going then was set to low!
>>
>> WHAT??

>>> First docunented in 1948 that LBJ would suddenly find stuffed ballot
>>> boxes when his votes were faliing behind!
>>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_13_scandal>
>>>
>> Nothing about George HW Bush there, Petzl!!
>>
> Democrat voter fraud has been going on since at least 1948 proven,
> which is hard to do
> But Bush also found Democrat voter fraud against his Presidency!
> Again fakenews "poo poo" this
> <https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/11/george-w-bush-wrote-trump-voter-fraud-playbook.html>
> https://t.ly/uVli

And this has *WHAT* to do with George HW Bush, Petzl??
--
Daniel

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<sut61j$vu8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10789&group=aus.politics#10789

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 21:44:02 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 10:44 UTC

Ördög, the real Devil wrote on 20/2/22 11:13 am:
> Petz

<Snip>

>> Heard Labor are doing a deal with Chinese to turn the Bridge into a
>> pedestrian mall.
>
> Petz, stop listening to those voices in your head. That'd become
> definitely easier if you'd stayed at least partially sober.

"turn the Bridge into a pedestrian mall."

Utter, UTTER, bull-shit ..... but interesting idea!! ;-P
--
Daniel

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<op.1hwp5nnwbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10792&group=aus.politics#10792

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 08:04:25 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 21:04 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote
>> Ördög, the real Devil wrote on 20/2/22 11:13 am:
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Petz, stop listening to those voices in your head. That'd become
>>> definitely easier if you'd stayed at least partially sober.
>>
>> "turn the Bridge into a pedestrian mall."
>>
>> Utter, UTTER, bull-shit ..... but interesting idea!! ;-P
>>
> Well a second 6 lane underwater Sydney Harbour tunnel has started!
> Should be finished next year
> <https://caportal.com.au/rms/wht>
>
> So possibly the Sydney Harbour Bridge may not be needed as a Harbor
> crossing at all.

Thats why I am selling it off.

> The only ones to mention " the Sydney Harbour Bridge" privatising,
> feigning concern was NSW Labor's Prue Car, claiming it came from NSW
> Liberals!
> <https://www.news.com.au/technology/motoring/on-the-road/nsw-premier-dominic-perrottet-slams-sydney-harbour-bridge-scare-campaign/news-story/f9f2ce5f2f0ea5da2327dcb8c509764b>
> https://t.ly/Zlyy
> Trouble is Sydney CBD is a ghost town right now, with offices empty
> and tourism stopped.
> Milsons Point, North Sydney would like traffic from bridge stopped.
> Still will be needed for Trains.

There are new train tunnels under the harbor too.

> So what will be done with a unneeded unwanted harbour bridge crossing?

Sell the fucker to the yanks.

> Labor would sell it to the Chinese as long as they got big commissions
> without being caught.

Not going to work, I have sold it before they get they hands on it.

> <https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/chinese-spies-attempted-to-install-labor-candidates-in-federal-election-20220211-p59vmj.html>
> https://t.ly/xw5E
> But multiple security sources who are not authorised to speak publicly
> have confirmed to The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age that a Chinese
> intelligence service was behind the plot and that it involved NSW Labor.

And that Dastyari bugger.

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<op.1hws1yk9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10793&group=aus.politics#10793

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 09:07:00 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 22:07 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote

>>> Well a second 6 lane underwater Sydney Harbour tunnel has started!
>>> Should be finished next year
>>> <https://caportal.com.au/rms/wht>
>>>
>>> So possibly the Sydney Harbour Bridge may not be needed as a Harbor
>>> crossing at all.
>>
>> Thats why I am selling it off.

> Labor are interested in buying.

But only have chinese money. Fuck that.

>>> The only ones to mention " the Sydney Harbour Bridge" privatising,
>>> feigning concern was NSW Labor's Prue Car, claiming it came from NSW
>>> Liberals!
>>> <https://www.news.com.au/technology/motoring/on-the-road/nsw-premier-dominic-perrottet-slams-sydney-harbour-bridge-scare-campaign/news-story/f9f2ce5f2f0ea5da2327dcb8c509764b>
>>> https://t.ly/Zlyy
>>> Trouble is Sydney CBD is a ghost town right now, with offices empty
>>> and tourism stopped.
>>> Milsons Point, North Sydney would like traffic from bridge stopped.
>>> Still will be needed for Trains.
>>
>> There are new train tunnels under the harbor too.
>>
> Yes should be running 2024 from Chatswood in the city's north, to
> Sydenham in the inner west.
> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-29/nsw-barangaroo-station-nears-completion-sydney-metro/100578978>
> https://t.ly/2yEv
>>
>>> So what will be done with a unneeded unwanted harbour bridge crossing?
>>
>> Sell the fucker to the yanks.

> I believe they are now broke

Nope, Joe is furiously printing lots more.

> and heading to a civil war?

Guess who won the previous one ?

>>> Labor would sell it to the Chinese as long as they got big commissions
>>> without being caught.
>>
>> Not going to work, I have sold it before they get they hands on it.
>>
> You told the NSW Labor party?

Nope, I'll tell the cops when they try to sell what they don t own anymore.

>>> <https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/chinese-spies-attempted-to-install-labor-candidates-in-federal-election-20220211-p59vmj.html>
>>> https://t.ly/xw5E
>>> But multiple security sources who are not authorised to speak publicly
>>> have confirmed to The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age that a Chinese
>>> intelligence service was behind the plot and that it involved NSW
>>> Labor.
>>
>> And that Dastyari bugger.

> He sells plans of Australian submarines to the Chinese, ALDI shopping
> bags full of cash?

Trouble is that he is so stupid that he hasnt noticed that the chink cash
is worthless here.

That's why I am flogging the bridge to the yanks.

> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-08-27/labor-staffer-tells-icac-he-was-asked-to-count-bag-full-of-cash/11453344>
> https://t.ly/q5VV

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<5b734f82-97fa-450b-ac8d-ea9b5533dd72n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10794&group=aus.politics#10794

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 15:20:48 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 23:20 UTC

On Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 1:40:27 PM UTC+11, *Ördög* wrote:
> Petz:
>
> /snip/
>
> Nice to see Petz that you have wholeheartedly jumped on the LNP-ScoMo-
> Dutton anti Labor scare campaign bandwagon. I've, in fact already
> expected, you would.
> > Albanese obviously likes Labor's Chinese friends!
> DUTTON's PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT!
>
> > Ordog's commie mates
>
> Who would this be?

Here is Antony Albanese dressed in his communist suit!
<https://ibb.co/rpRXD8h>
--
Petzl
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<1BAQJ.844549$Xi4f.243709@fx13.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10795&group=aus.politics#10795

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
<61nu0htqqrig5kgk4bmf766852eu9i4rso@4ax.com> <suqa7n$vf1$1@dont-email.me>
<rvf11htcpv31sgh70bt2t01d139qc6jbij@4ax.com> <suqm4f$b2g$1@dont-email.me>
<surs5m$u1i$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 23:58:53 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 23:58 UTC

Petz

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>
>> Nice to see Petz that you have wholeheartedly jumped on the LNP-ScoMo-
>> Dutton anti Labor scare campaign bandwagon. I've, in fact already
>> expected, you would.
>> > Albanese obviously likes Labor's Chinese friends!
>> DUTTON's PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT!
>>
>> > Ordog's commie mates
>>
>> Who would this be?
>>
> Here is Antony Albanese dressed in his communist suit!

What is a "communist suit"?

> <https://Petz's.crap.com>

Sorry Petz, dear....
As per usual your link had not come up with the goods you'd promised.
I just can't figure out WTF you keep doing this useless exercise.

So I have changed the link as appropriate as an appreciation of your
efforts.

I recommend you lay off that Facebook and Twitter sewers-content
consumption as it makes you even dumber and more delusional than your
advancing dementia and Goon-Bag abuse would otherwise account for.

~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> They just weren't doing Communism properly,
> Say all of today's Communists?

Would you disagree? On what grounds?
Care to cite which section in Marx's Communist Manifesto or even the
policy platform of Lenin calls for the establishment of an authoritarian
state capitalist personal cult terror state resulting in irresponsible
economical mismanagement and total annihilation of grassroots democracy?
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCv04f0RXfc >

> "It cannot be overstated,

....that the USSR is no more, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot are all dead and the
World including those few communists still around have moved on with
their lives.
Only hard-right conservatives are stuck back in the f...ugly past
dreaming of slave labour, Xtian fundy theocracy, racial purity and the
fascist rule all over the planet.

> Russian Gulag survivor ....

.... and story teller A.Solzhenitsyn had obviously an axe to grind, and I
am not criticising him for that. But he was never a historian by any
scholarly sense of that word.
Of course you, Petz dear have been told that by a number of poster beside
me dozens of times but to no avail. You insist on spewing your goon-bag
fumes idiocy into Usenet.

But put the credit where the credit is due for this gem of a hatemonger
crap:
'A.Solzhenitsyn' according to David Duke, ex Grand Wizard of KKK,
revisonist, Antisemite and neo_Nazi creep.
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Morrison would be happy to start a war

<ee9892cd-4c99-4d8f-9972-6c8ead7c8e9dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10797&group=aus.politics#10797

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 16:19:47 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 00:19 UTC

On Monday, February 21, 2022 at 10:58:56 AM UTC+11, Ördög, the real Devil wrote:
> Petz
>
> > Ördög
> >> Petz
> >>
> > Here is Antony Albanese dressed in his communist suit!
> What is a "communist suit"?
>
> > <https://Petz's.crap.com>
>
> Sorry Petz, dear....
> As per usual your link had not come up with the goods you'd promised.
> I just can't figure out WTF you keep doing this useless exercise.
>
> So I have changed the link as appropriate as an appreciation of your
> efforts.

Here is Antony Albanese dressed in his communist suit!
<https://ibb.co/rpRXD8h>
__