America, how can I write a holy litany in your silly mood? -- Allen Ginsberg

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: — TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN FOUL DECLENSION

SubjectAuthor
* _—_TIME_TO_DITCH_THE_WITCH_Nadegda_ASKED_TO_Just Bob
+* _—_TIME_TO_DITCH_THE_WITCH_Nadegda_ASKED_TO_Fran
> [...]
||     +- -- TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN%
||     +- Top GunFran
||     `- "KEEP NEWS ZONE ALIVE" campaignNthabiseng Mashiteng
|`* ? IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET STALKER AND SLANDERERKWills
| +* Young Black ThiefFran
| |`- Young Black ThiefByker
| `* ? IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET STALKER AND SLANDERERKWills
|  `* ? IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET STALKER AND SLANDERERKWills
|   +- ? IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET%
|   +- -- IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET STALKER AND SLANDEREKWills
|   `* -- IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNETJust Bob
|    `- A Mermaids TaleFran
`* _—_TIME_TO_DITCH_THE_WITCH_Nadegda_ASKED_TO_COM%

Pages:12345
Re: US to send up to 2,200 troops to Northern Territory as China tensions build

<t18cu1$vrj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11421&group=aus.politics#11421

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: US to send up to 2,200 troops to Northern Territory as China
tensions build
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:21:39 +1100
 by: Fran - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 23:21 UTC

On 20/03/2022 10:46 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Mattb wrote on 20/3/22 5:31 am:
>> US to send up to 2,200 troops to Northern Territory as China tensions
>> build
>>
>> https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/us-to-send-up-to-2200-troops-to-northern-territory-as-china-tensions-build/news-story/76cf7ba80c0e542533c1cd4324463579
>>

>> Over two thousand US troops are being sent Down Under, as tensions
>> between China and Australia simmer.
>>
>> A rotational US Marine force consisting of up to 2200 soldiers will be
>> based in the Northern Territory. Roughly 1000 troops have already
>> touched ground.
>>
>> The move came after Defence Minister Peter Dutton warned that conflict
>> with China “shouldn't be discounted”.
>
> I thought the U.S had been rotating up to 2000 troops at a time through
> the Northern Territory for years.
>
> Ah!! There it is .....
>
> https://news.defence.gov.au/media/media-releases/us-marines-depart-australias-top-end
>

> "The 2021 Marine Rotational Force-Darwin (MRF-D) has departed from the
> Northern Territory, bringing to a close the tenth rotation of U.S.
> Marines through Australia’s Top End."

Yep. Started earlyish in the Obama Administration IIRC.

Taken At A Rest Stop

<t18du7$8iv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11424&group=aus.politics#11424

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Taken At A Rest Stop
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:38:45 +1100
 by: Fran - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 23:38 UTC

I wrote this a week ago as the result of an email request for more of
the story I had just posted. This story is rougher, more perverse, than I
normally write, and if you have read any of my previous stories you know
that I sometimes get carried away. I didn't post this right away. I went
back and forth. This one is pretty raw and a lot of people won't care for
it. Still, there is no reason why the deeply disturbed among us shouldn't
have a little entertainment now and then. For those of you so inclined,
enjoy.

I was finally starting to get my life back on track. The trials and the
appeals were done. JT and Luke had been convicted of murder and kidnapping
and rape and sentenced to death.

But the damage they had done to my marriage had turned out to be
irreparable. We had tried, we both had. But we were never the same again.
We could never look each other in the eye without seeing what had been done
to me. The worst things, the things Jim hadn't seen, had come out at the
trial and he had heard all about them in great detail. It was just as
humiliating as when it had actually been happening.

The jury and the audience had heard all about the gangbang by a bar full
of rednecks, ending in my being raped by a dog on a table for the amusement
of the crowd which paid ten dollars apiece for the show. They also heard
all about the next day when I had been forced to have sex with two horses.
The jury even got to see stills from the movie that had been made. They
also heard about the four men who had urinated down my throat.

During the testimony I had watched Jim. Every word had been like a blow
to him. He never recovered. And a lot of those details made it into the
news, at least into the tabloid news.

Living in a tiny town like we did, well, everyone knew what had happened
to me long before I got home from testifying at the trial.

When I got home I saw it in their faces. They were sympathetic, of
course. But seeing that knowledge in the eyes of everyone I met was more
than I could stand. Jim finally moved out. I didn't blame him. We had
been to see every kind of counselor there was. Marriage counselors, trauma
counselors, sex counselors. But none of them could change what had
happened to me.

After Jim moved out I stayed in the house for a while. But I couldn't
even bring myself to shop in town. I had to drive sixty miles for a quart
of milk.

I called my boss and told him I wouldn't be coming back. He understood
and told me that he would give me a good recommendation if anyone contacted
him.

Then I sat around the house for a couple of weeks and just cried a lot.
I finally ran out of tears and started looking for a new job, and a new
place to live. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I had to leave
here. I put my house up for sale.

I received divorce papers and signed them without even reading them. I
didn't even notice that Jim had given me everything we had owned jointly
until I sold the house and had to know. Jim and I had made a lot of
improvements to our home. It was our dream house. I got lucky and it sold
for what I was asking at a time when the housing market was sky high. I
made an obscene amount of money and sent Jim a check for half.

With the rest of the money I put my belongings in storage and drove to
Atlanta to look for a job. I am a graphic artist by trade and checking the
internet I gathered that the fastest growing market for my skills on the
east coast was in the Atlanta area.

I stayed in an extended stay motel outside of Atlanta and started my job
search in earnest. I had some offers but the best job, with the best pay
and the best benefits was with a small firm in Augusta, about 150 miles
east of Atlanta. They even offered to pay to move my belongings down from
Vermont and gave me significant signing bonus. I hadn't expected such
generosity and was touched. I liked these people all ready.

I spent a couple of days finding an apartment and getting set up. I
wanted to get to know the area better before I started home shopping.

Compared to Atlanta, Augusta is a small town. But compared to the
little town I lived in, this was the big city. I had trouble getting
around without getting lost for a while, but I figured out the main streets
and boulevards before long and got settled in. The immediate benefit was
that nobody here knew me or what had happened to me.

The new job was great. I liked the people and it was just a nice place
to work. They had really been short handed, they kept losing people to
Atlanta. So I had to hit the drawing board running, so to speak. That was
good for me. I was able to stop thinking about my troubles for a while.

I don't want to sound too vain, but I am very good at what I do. My
employers recognized my talents and quickly increased my workload. I was
happier for it. I threw myself into my work and the months flew by.

I was doing a lot more interacting with clients after I started getting
my confidence back. It was not uncommon for me to meet clients for dinner
or at a quiet club with proposals and preliminary sketches. So I had no
clue when I agreed to take some of my work out to the new documentary film
company opening up outside of town. My brand new life was about to come
crashing down around me.

I printed out a map on my computer with the driving directions and
gathered up my presentation. I told my secretary where I was going and
went out to the parking lot. I had gotten a new car already, there were
too many bad memories associated with the old one. I piled my things into
the trunk of my new Lexus and took a good long look at the map I had
printed out. Then I headed out. It was still a bit early and rush hour
hadn't really kicked in yet so it was a pretty easy drive.

I found the place. Fortunately, they had a nice big sign out by the
road or I would have driven right past. The studios were located on a
large farm. Even after all this time I was uncomfortable driving up to a
farm. But I just reminded myself that all of that was a year ago and half
a continent away. I pulled up to the farm house and parked. I pulled my
briefcase and presentation case out of the trunk and headed for the front
door.

I was met at the door by a young woman and when I introduced myself she
smiled and told me to follow her. I followed her inside and down a short
hallway. I noticed that the rooms I had seen were all converted into
offices and a meeting room. I was led into an office and offered a seat. I
was told that Mr. Todd would be with me shortly.

While I was waiting I went through my papers and made sure I was
prepared for any questions. It was Friday afternoon and I imagine that
anyone else would have been anxious to finish up and go home. Since I
didn't have a life outside of the office I was in no hurry. I planned to
make the best presentation these people had ever seen.

It was ten minutes before I heard footsteps coming toward the office I
was waiting in and at last two men came in. As soon as I was aware that
they were coming into this room I stood up and turned to greet them.

As soon as I saw them the blood drained from my face. I recognized them
immediately. They were two of the men that had filmed me having sex with
horses a year ago.

I turned back around immediately and reached for my bags. I stood up
and said, "Excuse me. I can't stay here."

One of the men had stepped into the room and was behind me. The other
was standing in the door looking at me with an evil grin on his face.

"Well I'll be damned! Look what he have here! Hi Jean. This is
perfect timing. We have been having trouble finding another star to
replace you in our newest epic films. Your first one is still selling like
hotcakes. It has been one of our biggest hits ever.

I tried bluffing my way out. "Get out of my way," I demanded. "I am
not starring in any of your movies and I am not representing your slimy
movie company either. Now get out of my way before I call the cops. And
don't think you can pull anything either. My secretary knows where I am."

The man that had come into the room behind me sat down behind the desk
and said, "Yes, she knows where you went. But she doesn't expect to hear
from you before Monday, does she?"

"Yes," I lied. "I told her I would check in before I went home." It
sounded like a lie even to me.

The man behind the desk reached into his desk and pulled out a DVD case.
I glanced at it and saw immediately what it was. There was a picture of me
and a horse on the cover.

"Honey," he said, as though disappointed that I would try to fool him.
"After all we have been through you should know better than to try and fool
me. We have been intimate. You have sucked my cock and I have pissed
right down your fucking throat."

He pulled the DVD out of the case and slipped it into a player in the
corner and turned it on. I found myself totally unable to avoid my staring
at the screen. I watched in horror as I saw myself on the screen, licking
a horses balls and smiling at the camera. I watched until I saw myself
kneeling under the horse and licking it's big cock. Then I was finally
able to tear my eyes away.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: — TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN FOUL DECLENSION

<t18e4c$8iv$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11425&group=aus.politics#11425

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy
Subject: Re:_—_TIME_TO_DITCH_THE_WITCH_Nadegda_ASKED_TO_
COME_CLEAN_ON_ROLE_IN_FOUL_DECLENSION
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:42:03 +1100
<cdvt2h9l9sueigg5b56mn930a9s7hu1lsq@4ax.com> <t0t53c$644$3@gioia.aioe.org>
<m2t53h9baiu65i7hufvhg6qa0do05s8ksi@4ax.com>
<j9gbhsFc3eqU1@mid.individual.net> <t0vlb5$1mj5$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<srh83h9uqbe4ufjhcm5l65u6061ccd9fdb@4ax.com> <t11u8c$bq7$2@dont-email.me>
<469b3hhhk601ihiru8fr1a5q161ce9263a@4ax.com> <t14as3$rsc$1@dont-email.me>
<j9lq7eFdv5pU1@mid.individual.net> <t17nce$1ejp$3@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Fran - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 23:42 UTC

On 21/03/2022 04:13, Just Bob wrote:
> On 3/19/2022 3:39 AM, dolf wrote:
>> Fran<LNPtrollbust1@loonynutters.com>  wrote:
>>> I'll raise it. I'll suck it till your ears pop, big boy :-)))
>>>

>> — STIFF LUCY —
>
> That's funny.

:-)))

Re: US to send up to 2,200 troops to Northern Territory as China tensions build

<b4hf3h1csv43t702ckefldoapssd861scd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11427&group=aus.politics#11427

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: US to send up to 2,200 troops to Northern Territory as China tensions build
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 17:19:46 -0700
 by: Mattb - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 00:19 UTC

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:21:39 +1100, Fran
<LNPtrollbust1@loonynutters.com> wrote:

>On 20/03/2022 10:46 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Mattb wrote on 20/3/22 5:31 am:
>>> US to send up to 2,200 troops to Northern Territory as China tensions
>>> build
>>>
>>> https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/us-to-send-up-to-2200-troops-to-northern-territory-as-china-tensions-build/news-story/76cf7ba80c0e542533c1cd4324463579
>>>

>>> Over two thousand US troops are being sent Down Under, as tensions
>>> between China and Australia simmer.
>>>
>>> A rotational US Marine force consisting of up to 2200 soldiers will be
>>> based in the Northern Territory. Roughly 1000 troops have already
>>> touched ground.
>>>
>>> The move came after Defence Minister Peter Dutton warned that conflict
>>> with China “shouldn't be discounted”.
>>
>> I thought the U.S had been rotating up to 2000 troops at a time through
>> the Northern Territory for years.
>>
>> Ah!! There it is .....
>>
>> https://news.defence.gov.au/media/media-releases/us-marines-depart-australias-top-end
>>

>> "The 2021 Marine Rotational Force-Darwin (MRF-D) has departed from the
>> Northern Territory, bringing to a close the tenth rotation of U.S.
>> Marines through Australia’s Top End."
>
>Yep. Started earlyish in the Obama Administration IIRC.

Are these more troops or just replacements?

Re: — TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN FOUL DECLENSION

<65GdnRem6IasWKr_nZ2dnUU7-R-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11428&group=aus.politics#11428

COME_CLEAN_ON_ROLE_IN_FOUL_DECLENSION
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 17:22:09 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 00:22 UTC

On 2022-03-20 4:42 p.m., Fran wrote:
> On 21/03/2022 04:13, Just Bob wrote:
>>>>

>>> — STIFF LUCY —
>>
>> That's funny.
>
> :-)))

i don't get in on the dirty talk

Re: US to send up to 2,200 troops to Northern Territory as China tensions build

<op.1jcw7vvlbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11431&group=aus.politics#11431

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
tensions build
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 12:32:09 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 01:32 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
> Fran <LNPtrollbust1@loonynutters.com> wrote
>> Daniel65 wrote
>>> Mattb wrote

>>> I thought the U.S had been rotating up to 2000 troops at a time through
>>> the Northern Territory for years.
>>>
>>> Ah!! There it is .....
>>>
>>> https://news.defence.gov.au/media/media-releases/us-marines-depart-australias-top-end
>>>

>>> "The 2021 Marine Rotational Force-Darwin (MRF-D) has departed from the
>>> Northern Territory, bringing to a close the tenth rotation of U.S.
>>> Marines through Australia’s Top End."
>>
>> Yep. Started earlyish in the Obama Administration IIRC.
>
> Are these more troops or just replacements?

Just replacements, happens all the time.

Re: US to send up to 2,200 troops to Northern Territory as China tensions build

<kctf3h1c3acjiackrlnftcckt2o0abrgs3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11433&group=aus.politics#11433

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 20:50:21 -0700
 by: Mattb - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 03:50 UTC

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 12:32:09 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>> Fran <LNPtrollbust1@loonynutters.com> wrote
>>> Daniel65 wrote

>>> Yep. Started earlyish in the Obama Administration IIRC.
>>
>> Are these more troops or just replacements?
>
>Just replacements, happens all the time.

I know, I did some training in OZ. Good place to go diving.

Re: ? IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET STALKER AND SLANDERER EDMUND BURKE?

<m9dg3hlfk9a6m3daqgmg4jtvapcn8t803h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11440&group=aus.politics#11440

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy,aus.legal
Subject: Re: ? IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET STALKER AND SLANDERER EDMUND BURKE?
References: <cdvt2h9l9sueigg5b56mn930a9s7hu1lsq@4ax.com> <t0t53c$644$3@gioia.aioe.org> <m2t53h9baiu65i7hufvhg6qa0do05s8ksi@4ax.com> <j9gbhsFc3eqU1@mid.individual.net> <t0vlb5$1mj5$2@gioia.aioe.org> <srh83h9uqbe4ufjhcm5l65u6061ccd9fdb@4ax.com> <t11u8c$bq7$2@dont-email.me> <j9k1auF3jncU1@mid.individual.net> <f79b3hdphbjp32ph72b6eda6g223sj7vo0@4ax.com> <j9mtlrFkkueU1@mid.individual.net> <e0ce3hhip52ph9oapou4jin5mv9i3o470t@4ax.com> <j9osjiF1h86U1@mid.individual.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 01:20:08 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 08:20 UTC

On 20 Mar 2022 14:38:43 GMT, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:

>KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>> What sort of diagnosed mental illness is prerequisite for KOOKS
>>> membership acceptance.
>>
>> You are already mentally ill enough. No need to worry.
>
>So Burke’s death is just a delusional thought?

Possible. I don't know how to go about confirming or denying the
claim. He hasn't posted in months, so it really doesn't matter.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Re: -- TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN FOUL DECLENSION

<6adg3hdj2fmtinpveg7usn7m0rp0s4p72f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11441&group=aus.politics#11441

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy,aus.politics,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,uk.legal
Subject: Re: -- TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN FOUL DECLENSION
References: <scjr2hpvj8diqdl6ei1pb0sskjo29ab5n2@4ax.com> <MPG.3c97a2f9d5b90262989822@news.newsgroupdirect.com> <cdvt2h9l9sueigg5b56mn930a9s7hu1lsq@4ax.com> <t0t53c$644$3@gioia.aioe.org> <m2t53h9baiu65i7hufvhg6qa0do05s8ksi@4ax.com> <j9gbhsFc3eqU1@mid.individual.net> <t0vlb5$1mj5$2@gioia.aioe.org> <srh83h9uqbe4ufjhcm5l65u6061ccd9fdb@4ax.com> <i9SdnZw7sLVOJKn_nZ2dnUU7-fOdnZ2d@giganews.com> <t17nb8$1ejp$2@gioia.aioe.org> <j9pd7qF4lqjU1@mid.individual.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 01:20:33 -0700

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 06:22:32 +1100, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 21/3/2022 04:13, Just Bob <Fl@mers.die> wrote:
>>
>> You are also as stupid as Dolf.
>
>CONCLUSION
>We are not privy to which VIDEO GAMES were the means by which the
>CHRISTCHURCH terrorist honed his massacre skills as behavioural
>reinforcement and reflex conditioning excepting to say in the example of
>the ASSASSIN'S CREED franchise that new editions appeared annually from
>2007 to 2020, for which there is a certain mind encapsulation of a
>worldview whether factual or mythical that then receives its validation
>by a prolonged interplay resulting in an induced euphoria: if it isn't
>enjoyable there is a reduced desire to play.

[...]

What does any of that have to do with your LIE that Nadegda is on
meth? You've already PROVED you're mentally ill, so adding to the
mountain of evidence can't be the motivation. So what is behind your
attempt to divert from your lying being exposed? I really do want to
know.

--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.

Re: ? TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN FOUL DECLENSION

<nadg3hhjlmhvi10pcg3f5ehvscap8vd9di@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11442&group=aus.politics#11442

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
References: <MPG.3c97a2f9d5b90262989822@news.newsgroupdirect.com> <cdvt2h9l9sueigg5b56mn930a9s7hu1lsq@4ax.com> <t0t53c$644$3@gioia.aioe.org> <m2t53h9baiu65i7hufvhg6qa0do05s8ksi@4ax.com> <j9gbhsFc3eqU1@mid.individual.net> <t0vlb5$1mj5$2@gioia.aioe.org> <srh83h9uqbe4ufjhcm5l65u6061ccd9fdb@4ax.com> <t11u8c$bq7$2@dont-email.me> <469b3hhhk601ihiru8fr1a5q161ce9263a@4ax.com> <t14as3$rsc$1@dont-email.me> <j9lq7eFdv5pU1@mid.individual.net> <j9phq8F5gngU1@mid.individual.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 01:20:44 -0700

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 07:40:36 +1100, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 19/3/2022 21:39, dolf wrote:
>>
>> This poem was written for Fran when she used the surname SNORTELUS or
>> similar…
>>
>> Fran <LNPtrollbust1@loonynutters.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'll raise it. I'll suck it till your ears pop, big boy :-)))
>>>

>> — STIFF LUCY —
>>
>> “LIFE’S A RUT
>> FANS A RORT.
>> EASY AS PISS.
>>
>> MAKE THE CUT.
>> LINE UP A SORT.
>> LOVE THIS BLISS.”

Did you need to reply without including anything? Really?

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: US to send up to 2,200 troops to Northern Territory as China tensions build

<t19kv3$eh8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11443&group=aus.politics#11443

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
tensions build
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 21:44:59 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:44 UTC

Mattb wrote on 21/3/22 3:50 am:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2022 22:46:14 +1100, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>
>> Mattb wrote on 20/3/22 5:31 am:
>>> US to send up to 2,200 troops to Northern Territory as China
>>> tensions build
>>>
>>> https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/us-to-send-up-to-2200-troops-to-northern-territory-as-china-tensions-build/news-story/76cf7ba80c0e542533c1cd4324463579
>>>

>>> Over two thousand US troops are being sent Down Under, as tensions
>>> between China and Australia simmer.
>>>
>>> A rotational US Marine force consisting of up to 2200 soldiers
>>> will be based in the Northern Territory. Roughly 1000 troops have
>>> already touched ground.
>>>
>>> The move came after Defence Minister Peter Dutton warned that
>>> conflict with China “shouldn't be discounted”.
>>
>> I thought the U.S had been rotating up to 2000 troops at a time
>> through the Northern Territory for years.
>>
>> Ah!! There it is .....
>>
>> https://news.defence.gov.au/media/media-releases/us-marines-depart-australias-top-end
>>
>> "The 2021 Marine Rotational Force-Darwin (MRF-D) has departed from the
>> Northern Territory, bringing to a close the tenth rotation of U.S.
>> Marines through Australia’s Top End."
>
> Thought I answered this already.
>
> Well you could request the USA stop rotating and that they withdraw
> all US support and cancel treaties if you want. China would like
> that.

Where did I suggest that I wanted them to stop the rotations, Mat??

*NOWHERE*

You posted your artical giving the impression that the Yanks sending
2000-odd troops to Aus was something new!!

It isn't!!
--
Daniel

Re: US to send up to 2,200 troops to Northern Territory as China tensions build

<4seh3hdtfro5v1fsnqaoc8crmn8k49m3ka@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11450&group=aus.politics#11450

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 10:56:18 -0700
 by: Mattb - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 17:56 UTC

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 21:44:59 +1100, Daniel65
<daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

>Mattb wrote on 21/3/22 3:50 am:
>> On Sun, 20 Mar 2022 22:46:14 +1100, Daniel65
>> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

>>> I thought the U.S had been rotating up to 2000 troops at a time
>>> through the Northern Territory for years.
>>>
>>> Ah!! There it is .....
>>>
>>> https://news.defence.gov.au/media/media-releases/us-marines-depart-australias-top-end
>>>
> >> "The 2021 Marine Rotational Force-Darwin (MRF-D) has departed from the
>>> Northern Territory, bringing to a close the tenth rotation of U.S.
>>> Marines through Australia’s Top End."
>>
>> Thought I answered this already.
>>
>> Well you could request the USA stop rotating and that they withdraw
>> all US support and cancel treaties if you want. China would like
>> that.
>
>Where did I suggest that I wanted them to stop the rotations, Mat??
>
>*NOWHERE*
>
>You posted your artical giving the impression that the Yanks sending
>2000-odd troops to Aus was something new!!

I thought it was additional troops for a specific reason. Guess
not. Sorry for getting crabby, but I need to post to sensible people
before replying to Rod Speed. He leaves a bad impression. Not as bad
as Ordog but close.

>It isn't!!

Re: ? IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET STALKER AND SLANDERER EDMUND BURKE?

<ca2dnSMc2a6UV6X_nZ2dnUU7-aOdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11452&group=aus.politics#11452

Subject: Re: ? IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET
STALKER AND SLANDERER EDMUND BURKE?
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy,aus.legal
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 11:55:05 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 18:55 UTC

On 2022-03-21 1:20 a.m., KWills wrote:
> On 20 Mar 2022 14:38:43 GMT, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>> You are already mentally ill enough. No need to worry.
>>
>> So Burke’s death is just a delusional thought?
>
> Possible. I don't know how to go about confirming or denying the
> claim. He hasn't posted in months, so it really doesn't matter.

it was proven he was gerk

Re: — TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN FOUL DECLENSION

<ca2dnSIc2a6kV6X_nZ2dnUU7-aOdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11453&group=aus.politics#11453

Subject: Re:_—_TIME_TO_DITCH_THE_WITCH_Nadegda_ASKED_TO_COM
E_CLEAN_ON_ROLE_IN_FOUL_DECLENSION
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 11:55:54 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 18:55 UTC

On 2022-03-21 1:20 a.m., KWills wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 07:40:36 +1100, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 19/3/2022 21:39, dolf wrote:
>>>
>>> This poem was written for Fran when she used the surname SNORTELUS or
>>> similar…

>>> — STIFF LUCY —
>>>
>>> “LIFE’S A RUT
>>> FANS A RORT.
>>> EASY AS PISS.
>>>
>>> MAKE THE CUT.
>>> LINE UP A SORT.
>>> LOVE THIS BLISS.”
>
> Did you need to reply without including anything? Really?

like you do to me

Re: US to send up to 2,200 troops to Northern Territory as China tensions build

<op.1jd9lklobyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11454&group=aus.politics#11454

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
tensions build
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 05:57:10 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 18:57 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote
>> Mattb wrote
>>> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote

>> the
>>>
>>> Thought I answered this already.
>>>
>>> Well you could request the USA stop rotating and that they withdraw
>>> all US support and cancel treaties if you want. China would like
>>> that.
>>
>> Where did I suggest that I wanted them to stop the rotations, Mat??
>>
>> *NOWHERE*
>>
>> You posted your artical giving the impression that the Yanks sending
>> 2000-odd troops to Aus was something new!!

> I thought

Obvious lie.

> it was additional troops for a specific reason. Guess not.

Corse not.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

Re: US to send up to 2,200 troops to Northern Territory as China tensions build

<9uai3h1c2qv9am08brha28qdp16vlm5g4u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11482&group=aus.politics#11482

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 18:53:30 -0700
 by: Mattb - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 01:53 UTC

On Tue, 22 Mar 2022 05:57:10 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote
>>> Mattb wrote

>>> the

>>> Where did I suggest that I wanted them to stop the rotations, Mat??
>>>
>>> *NOWHERE*
>>>
>>> You posted your artical giving the impression that the Yanks sending
>>> 2000-odd troops to Aus was something new!!
>
>> I thought
>
>Obvious lie.

You are just a troll.

>> it was additional troops for a specific reason. Guess not.
>
>Corse not.
>
><reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>belongs>

WOW yet it is still in my original post. Talk about childish that
is you, a powerless, wimpy, ans childish fool

Re: US to send up to 2,200 troops to Northern Territory as China tensions build

<op.1jeuq7w2byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11487&group=aus.politics#11487

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
tensions build
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 13:34:09 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 02:34 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote

>>> I thought
>>
>> Obvious lie.

> You are just a troll.

You are a pig ignorant yank.

>>> it was additional troops for a specific reason. Guess not.
>>
>> Corse not.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

Re: -- IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET STALKER AND SLANDERER EDMUND BURKE?

<rd1j3h9leqp5cgs3fdi266er2h1ttbm1k7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11493&group=aus.politics#11493

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy,aus.legal
References: <m2t53h9baiu65i7hufvhg6qa0do05s8ksi@4ax.com> <j9gbhsFc3eqU1@mid.individual.net> <t0vlb5$1mj5$2@gioia.aioe.org> <srh83h9uqbe4ufjhcm5l65u6061ccd9fdb@4ax.com> <t11u8c$bq7$2@dont-email.me> <j9k1auF3jncU1@mid.individual.net> <f79b3hdphbjp32ph72b6eda6g223sj7vo0@4ax.com> <j9mtlrFkkueU1@mid.individual.net> <e0ce3hhip52ph9oapou4jin5mv9i3o470t@4ax.com> <j9osjiF1h86U1@mid.individual.net> <m9dg3hlfk9a6m3daqgmg4jtvapcn8t803h@4ax.com> <j9qrntFcv8nU1@mid.individual.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 01:16:22 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 08:16 UTC

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 19:36:08 +1100, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 21/3/2022 19:20, KWills wrote:

>>> So Burke’s death is just a delusional thought?
>>
>> Possible. I don't know how to go about confirming or denying the
>> claim. He hasn't posted in months, so it really doesn't matter.
>
>You aren't really informed -- but felt compelled to make an unconfirmed
>assertion ...

My assertion was, and is, that I read he died. I can confirm I
read it.
Are you really so detached from reality that you thought your
deception would work? I really want to know.

>I've had over the years this person <jacodar242@gmail.com> spamming me
>with emails that included his email address but the last message omitted
>it. So I asked where he was associated with the NASHVILLE Christmas Day
>bomber, but I got no reply...

What does this attempt to divert from your well proved mental
illness gain you?

Re: -- TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN FOUL DECLENSION

<pe1j3h1f4j63uqfe5rnh2f19b3bj3lb1rn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11494&group=aus.politics#11494

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy,aus.politics,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,uk.legal
References: <MPG.3c97a2f9d5b90262989822@news.newsgroupdirect.com> <cdvt2h9l9sueigg5b56mn930a9s7hu1lsq@4ax.com> <t0t53c$644$3@gioia.aioe.org> <m2t53h9baiu65i7hufvhg6qa0do05s8ksi@4ax.com> <j9gbhsFc3eqU1@mid.individual.net> <t0vlb5$1mj5$2@gioia.aioe.org> <srh83h9uqbe4ufjhcm5l65u6061ccd9fdb@4ax.com> <i9SdnZw7sLVOJKn_nZ2dnUU7-fOdnZ2d@giganews.com> <t17nb8$1ejp$2@gioia.aioe.org> <j9pd7qF4lqjU1@mid.individual.net> <6adg3hdj2fmtinpveg7usn7m0rp0s4p72f@4ax.com> <j9qs95Fd28jU1@mid.individual.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 01:16:55 -0700

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 19:45:20 +1100, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 21/3/2022 19:20, KWills wrote:

>>> CONCLUSION
>>> We are not privy to which VIDEO GAMES were the means by which the
>>> CHRISTCHURCH terrorist honed his massacre skills as behavioural
>>> reinforcement and reflex conditioning excepting to say in the example of
>>> the ASSASSIN'S CREED franchise that new editions appeared annually from
>>> 2007 to 2020, for which there is a certain mind encapsulation of a
>>> worldview whether factual or mythical that then receives its validation
>>> by a prolonged interplay resulting in an induced euphoria: if it isn't
>>> enjoyable there is a reduced desire to play.
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> What does any of that have to do with your LIE that Nadegda is on
>> meth? You've already PROVED you're mentally ill, so adding to the
>> mountain of evidence can't be the motivation. So what is behind your
>> attempt to divert from your lying being exposed? I really do want to
>> know.
>
>INTRODUCTION
>The GOOD FRIDAY AGREEMENT (effective 2 December 1999) entered into the
>vernacular upon 10 APRIL 1998 as an accord between the Government of the
>United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Government
>of Ireland.

[...]

Again I will ask, and again you will try to divert, What does any
of that have to do with your LIE that Nadegda is on meth?
If you're just going to try and divert from your mental illness,
again, don't bother. By now you must know I won't permit it.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Re: -- TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN FOUL DECLENSION

<pf1j3h92abjcful5h7acuhok4l8vm35hqd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11495&group=aus.politics#11495

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
References: <t0t53c$644$3@gioia.aioe.org> <m2t53h9baiu65i7hufvhg6qa0do05s8ksi@4ax.com> <j9gbhsFc3eqU1@mid.individual.net> <t0vlb5$1mj5$2@gioia.aioe.org> <srh83h9uqbe4ufjhcm5l65u6061ccd9fdb@4ax.com> <t11u8c$bq7$2@dont-email.me> <469b3hhhk601ihiru8fr1a5q161ce9263a@4ax.com> <t14as3$rsc$1@dont-email.me> <j9lq7eFdv5pU1@mid.individual.net> <j9phq8F5gngU1@mid.individual.net> <nadg3hhjlmhvi10pcg3f5ehvscap8vd9di@4ax.com> <j9qsb5Fd28jU2@mid.individual.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 01:17:28 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 08:17 UTC

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 19:46:28 +1100, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 21/3/2022 19:20, KWills wrote:

>> Did you need to reply without including anything? Really?
>
>I TOP POSTED THE FOLLOWING:

That explains it. You are incapable of following proper
netiquette. It hadn't occurred to me that you intellect is so far
below average.

>Could you ever entrust either your integrity or reputation to such a
>person who makes these public "big boy" solicitations?

Whereas I refused "Fran's" offer, you already know the answer.
Do you truly believe your deceptive implication that I accepted
will actually work for you?

>She must be missing her communist buddy ORDOG who since the start of the
>UKRAINIAN conflict hasn't been heard of.

Fran has posted, dullard. You even prove you read the posts.
Why do you think dishonesty will benefit you?

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

Re: -- IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET STALKER AND SLANDERER EDMUND BURKE?

<t1d2o9$squ$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11501&group=aus.politics#11501

Followup: alt.conspiracy
From: Fl...@mers.die (Just Bob)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy,aus.legal
STALKER AND SLANDERER EDMUND BURKE?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 14:58:33 -0300
<t0t53c$644$3@gioia.aioe.org> <m2t53h9baiu65i7hufvhg6qa0do05s8ksi@4ax.com>
<j9gbhsFc3eqU1@mid.individual.net> <t0vlb5$1mj5$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<srh83h9uqbe4ufjhcm5l65u6061ccd9fdb@4ax.com> <t11u8c$bq7$2@dont-email.me>
<j9k1auF3jncU1@mid.individual.net>
<f79b3hdphbjp32ph72b6eda6g223sj7vo0@4ax.com>
<j9mtlrFkkueU1@mid.individual.net>
<e0ce3hhip52ph9oapou4jin5mv9i3o470t@4ax.com>
<j9osjiF1h86U1@mid.individual.net>
<m9dg3hlfk9a6m3daqgmg4jtvapcn8t803h@4ax.com>
<j9qrntFcv8nU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Just Bob - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 17:58 UTC

On 3/21/2022 5:36 AM, dolf wrote:

>>> So Burke’s death is just a delusional thought?
>>
>>       Possible. I don't know how to go about confirming or denying the
>> claim. He hasn't posted in months, so it really doesn't matter.
>>

> You aren't really informed -- but felt compelled to make an unconfirmed
> assertion ...

Damn, you are dumb.

A Mermaids Tale

<t1djio$gub$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11505&group=aus.politics#11505

From: sadandsi...@fakeloonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: A Mermaids Tale
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 09:45:43 +1100
 by: Fran - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 22:45 UTC

We had made love that evening. That frantic, hungry, animalistic
passion when you throw all inhibitions to the wind. That special frenzied
love which you can only make on vacation. "Monkey Love" he calls it,
although I don't recall any actual swinging from the rafters. Now deep in
a euphoric coma, he was peaceful. I was not.

Some good friends of ours, knowing that we were as church mice had
invited us to spend the week vacationing with them at their family's
lakeside cottage. The cottage was designed as a party house, with a huge
kitchen and social area, one small bedroom which our friends used, and a
loft. The side of the cottage facing the lake was solid glass, and the
view was simply spectacular from everywhere.

On this night, in the middle of a national heat wave, that steady breeze
blowing gently in from the lake had stopped moving. The cottage was not
air conditioned and I lay sticking to the sheets in my own sweat, (and
his). One a.m. One fifteen. One thirty-seven. I couldn't believe how
incredible hot I was. One fifty-eight. Two eleven. I could not get my
eyes to stay closed. Two twenty-four a.m. I looked at the moon light
reflected on a near mirror surface of the lake.

In the dark I found my shorts, but no panties, his tank top (not too
icky) and my flip-flops. I climbed down the ladder nearly silently, and
managed to slip through the door to the deck without waking anyone.
Outside was just a little cooler than the loft, but I was still so feverish
I wondered if I was really coming down with something.

I walked down the path to the little boat dock listening to the
stillness of the night. No parties raged into the wee hours, no cars wound
along a nearby road. Even the woodland creatures seemed to have call it a
night. Abandoning my flip-flops I sat down on the dock and dangled my toes
in the water.

It was cold! I don't know what the actual temperature of the lake water
was, but relative to the sweltering 95 plus air, and my internal thermostat
of a bizzillion, the water felt just this side of ice.

I pulled back and let my feet hover just above the surface. They felt a
little better. And then it dawned on me, didn't they put patients with
high fevers in an ice bath to bring their fever down? What I needed was a
bath! But going back in the house was out to the question, I'd wake
everyone by running a bath. And right here in front of me was this hugh
cool body of luxurious water, all ready to drain the heat from my body.

Almost simultaneously I knew what needed to be done, I knew that it was
naughty, and I knew that because it was naughty I would do it. I rose very
slowly, surreptitiously looking over both shoulders while attempting not to
look suspicious. I crept back into the shadow of a tree, and casually
surveyed all in sight. Convinced I was alone, I slipped the tank top over
my head. Another careful glance around me revealed no other presence, and
yet I couldn't shake the feeling, or was it a wish, that I was being
watched. Without looking I flipped the button at my waist and pushed my
shorts past my hips.

Standing naked before God I had some particularly non holy feelings. My
heart pounded, my bottom tingled and my nipples and clit all stood at
attention. I shivered in exaltation. Wading nervously into the water I
was disappointed when steam totally failed to boil up as my burning skin
met the water. In fact as my legs sunk deeper into the frigid lake I
wondered if this is how Kate Winslet felt when Leonardo DiCaprio sank into
the North Atlantic. I scrunched my toes in the gooey lake bed, and tried
not to think about what I was standing in. When the surface of the water
lapped against my labia I began to doubt the wisdom of my action. I
decided not to risk stepping on a beer can, and not to prolong the agony, I
plunged forward.

At first, I paddled quietly, holding my head out of the water, not
wanting to disturb the silence with a splash. As my whole body developed
an ice cream headache I knew it was time to go all the way. I dropped my
face in the water and swam. It felt wonderfully erotic, and I wished that
he had come along. The cool touch of the water stroked every part of my
skin. Endorphins flowed through my bloodstream sweeping me into a
gloriously erotic high.

After a few minutes, my body reminded me that it was nearly three in the
morning. I turned and headed back to the dock. Once there I looked around
carefully, making sure no one was peeking at me in the darkness. A little
disappointed that all was clear, I pulled myself up onto the wooden
platform.

The air was still heavy and I decided I should lie back, and let myself
dry off a little before heading back to the cottage. The stars twinkled in
the clear summer sky. My body was cooler now, but soul was once again hot
and bothered. My hands slipped across my bare tummy, feeling the chill of
the water still clinging there, reminding me of our earlier amorous
encounter.

Impulsively my mind drifted back through his scent, his taste, his
touch. Someone's fingers found my nipple, were they mine or the memory of
his? I moaned aloud as a hand stroked my naked hip, and danced across my
pelvis. Greedy little fingers impishly imitating his cock, ravishing my
throbbing pussy. A bite of fingernails on my inflamed nipple; oh, those
must have been mine! My hips pulsed involuntarily, as my body vainly
attempted to swallow itself in orgasm.

My ethereal lover evaporated in my bliss, leaving me peaceful, if just a
little short of breath. Gently I rubbed my smoldering pussy. I wanted to
keep that feeling for ever. Gently my eyes closed as I was embraced in
starlight.

I woke very slowly. The world was a serene and milky mixture of early
morning light and thick fog. The thick smell of algae and my own sex
filled me, and I smiled remembering that I was on vacation and could roll
over and go back to sleep. I purred comfortably, then I heard another
purr. It was drifting away from me, like the engine of a small boat. Then
I heard a voice, a small childlike voice in a conspiratorial whisper that
drifted in the morning fog as if it were right next to me. "Grandpa," said
the voice, "if the mermaid is still there when we get back can we keep
her?"

I smile at the thought of a little boy and his grandpa catching a
mermaid while fishing. How pleased the boy would be, and how shocked his
Grand Ma when they brought her home. Then I sat bolt up, eyes wide;
dismayed. In the creamy fog I could just make out the shadow of a small
boat puttering away from the dock where I lay.

Re: -- TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN FOUL DECLENSION

<hdol3htm2cinp0jq2is1l7rgn8k7j9t8rm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11521&group=aus.politics#11521

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
References: <j9gbhsFc3eqU1@mid.individual.net> <t0vlb5$1mj5$2@gioia.aioe.org> <srh83h9uqbe4ufjhcm5l65u6061ccd9fdb@4ax.com> <t11u8c$bq7$2@dont-email.me> <469b3hhhk601ihiru8fr1a5q161ce9263a@4ax.com> <t14as3$rsc$1@dont-email.me> <j9lq7eFdv5pU1@mid.individual.net> <j9phq8F5gngU1@mid.individual.net> <nadg3hhjlmhvi10pcg3f5ehvscap8vd9di@4ax.com> <j9qsb5Fd28jU2@mid.individual.net> <pf1j3h92abjcful5h7acuhok4l8vm35hqd@4ax.com> <j9th2cFsm8dU1@mid.individual.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 02:00:49 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 09:00 UTC

On Tue, 22 Mar 2022 19:52:28 +1100, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 22/3/2022 19:17, KWills wrote:

>>> I TOP POSTED THE FOLLOWING:
>>>

>> That explains it. You are incapable of following proper
>> netiquette. It hadn't occurred to me that you intellect is so far
>> below average.
>>
>>> Could you ever entrust either your integrity or reputation to such a
>>> person who makes these public "big boy" solicitations?
>>
>> Whereas I refused "Fran's" offer, you already know the answer.
>> Do you truly believe your deceptive implication that I accepted
>> will actually work for you?

Dolf?

>>> She must be missing her communist buddy ORDOG who since the start of the
>>> UKRAINIAN conflict hasn't been heard of.
>>
>> Fran has posted, dullard. You even prove you read the posts.
>> Why do you think dishonesty will benefit you?

Your running away from the question is very telling. But, on the
plus side, you aren't wasting time lying about how you lied.

--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.

Re: -- TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN FOUL DECLENSION

<t1gifn$sqo$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11555&group=aus.politics#11555

Followup: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy
From: I_M_BETT...@N.YOU (Just Bob)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.conspiracy
Subject: Re: -- TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN
FOUL DECLENSION
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 02:45:27 +0100
 by: Just Bob - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 01:45 UTC

On 3/23/2022 10:00 AM, KWills wrote:
>>> Fran has posted, dullard. You even prove you read the posts.
>>> Why do you think dishonesty will benefit you?
> Your running away from the question is very telling. But, on the
> plus side, you aren't wasting time lying about how you lied.

Be thankful for small favors.

Re: -- TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN FOUL DECLENSION

<1rao3hdo2o3g8rsm6867pvlmdmatrs4ch5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11568&group=aus.politics#11568

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,aus.politics,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
References: <srh83h9uqbe4ufjhcm5l65u6061ccd9fdb@4ax.com> <t11u8c$bq7$2@dont-email.me> <469b3hhhk601ihiru8fr1a5q161ce9263a@4ax.com> <t14as3$rsc$1@dont-email.me> <j9lq7eFdv5pU1@mid.individual.net> <j9phq8F5gngU1@mid.individual.net> <nadg3hhjlmhvi10pcg3f5ehvscap8vd9di@4ax.com> <j9qsb5Fd28jU2@mid.individual.net> <pf1j3h92abjcful5h7acuhok4l8vm35hqd@4ax.com> <j9th2cFsm8dU1@mid.individual.net> <hdol3htm2cinp0jq2is1l7rgn8k7j9t8rm@4ax.com> <ja06ivFdvarU1@mid.individual.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 01:27:29 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 08:27 UTC

On 23 Mar 2022 09:11:59 GMT, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:

>KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>> Dolf?

>> Your running away from the question is very telling. But, on the
>> plus side, you aren't wasting time lying about how you lied.
>
>The only way to determine which FRAN has posted is by either 7bit / 8bit
>encoding in the header.

You still fail to answer the question I asked of you, coward.