Beauty seldom recommends one woman to another.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

SubjectAuthor
* _—_TIME_TO_DITCH_THE_WITCH_Nadegda_ASKED_TO_Just Bob
+* _—_TIME_TO_DITCH_THE_WITCH_Nadegda_ASKED_TO_Fran
> [...]
||     +- -- TIME TO DITCH THE WITCH Nadegda ASKED TO COME CLEAN ON ROLE IN%
||     +- Top GunFran
||     `- "KEEP NEWS ZONE ALIVE" campaignNthabiseng Mashiteng
|`* ? IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET STALKER AND SLANDERERKWills
| +* Young Black ThiefFran
| |`- Young Black ThiefByker
| `* ? IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET STALKER AND SLANDERERKWills
|  `* ? IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET STALKER AND SLANDERERKWills
|   +- ? IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET%
|   +- -- IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNET STALKER AND SLANDEREKWills
|   `* -- IS BANERJEE'S BUSINESS PARTNER ILYA SHAMBAT THE INTERNETJust Bob
|    `- A Mermaids TaleFran
`* _—_TIME_TO_DITCH_THE_WITCH_Nadegda_ASKED_TO_COM%

Pages:12345
Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<op.1j0p5yaibyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11869&group=aus.politics#11869

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 08:02:12 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 22:02 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote

>>> not so casual racism

>> Corse you never ever do anything like that yourself, eh ?

>> The real reason is that no Lebs live there so it
>> would be stupid to have a Leb candidate there.

> Cook is a NSW electorate near Cronulla

Yeah, I looked it up and checked the census demographics, no lebs at all
there.

> more ABC leftie anti ScoMo rubbish
> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-02/scott-morrison-michael-towke-liberal-preselection/100961814>
> https://tinyurl.com/ychyastd

> Must be Ramadan again?

Yep, it is.

> Turnbull from Lebanese EVERYWHERE lovely law abiding "race"?
> <https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652688/Halal-caterers-brought-special-crockery-Prime-Minister-s-Ramadan-feast-Kirribilli-House-cater-devout-Muslims.html>
> https://tinyurl.com/ydxujdr8

> How halal caterers brought in crockery for Malcolm Turnbull'sRamadan
> feast - with some guests likely PREFERRING not toeat from plates
> previously used by non-Muslims

Quite right too, most of them dare to eat with the hand they wipe their
arse with.

> Fraser didn't listen either!
> Immigration authorities warned the Fraser government in 1976 it was
> accepting too many Lebanese Muslim refugees without the "required
> qualities" for successful integration.

We have always done that with bludging poms.

> The Fraser cabinet was also told many of the refugees were unskilled,
> illiterate and had questionable character and standards of personal
> hygiene.

Same with the poms.

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<7mih4h92dtr1busia8saa2lioue37i59ib@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11870&group=aus.politics#11870

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 08:19:34 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 22:19 UTC

On Sun, 03 Apr 2022 08:02:12 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote

>>> Corse you never ever do anything like that yourself, eh ?
>
>>> The real reason is that no Lebs live there so it
>>> would be stupid to have a Leb candidate there.
>
>> Cook is a NSW electorate near Cronulla
>
>Yeah, I looked it up and checked the census demographics, no lebs at all
>there.
>
>> more ABC leftie anti ScoMo rubbish
>> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-02/scott-morrison-michael-towke-liberal-preselection/100961814>
>> https://tinyurl.com/ychyastd
>
>> Must be Ramadan again?
>
>Yep, it is.
>
>> Turnbull from Lebanese EVERYWHERE lovely law abiding "race"?
>> <https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652688/Halal-caterers-brought-special-crockery-Prime-Minister-s-Ramadan-feast-Kirribilli-House-cater-devout-Muslims.html>
>> https://tinyurl.com/ydxujdr8
>
>> How halal caterers brought in crockery for Malcolm Turnbull'sRamadan
>> feast - with some guests likely PREFERRING not to eat from plates
>> previously used by non-Muslims
>
>Quite right too, most of them dare to eat with the hand they wipe their
>arse with.

Putin sacked over 1000 Chechen Moslems because they poisoned him!

>> Fraser didn't listen either!
>> Immigration authorities warned the Fraser government in 1976 it was
>> accepting too many Lebanese Muslim refugees without the "required
>> qualities" for successful integration.
>
>We have always done that with bludging poms.

Years ago, don't happen today, don't see that many poms comming here
any more

--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<op.1j0r7hb5byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11871&group=aus.politics#11871

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 08:46:19 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 22:46 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Cook is a NSW electorate near Cronulla

>> Yeah, I looked it up and checked the census demographics, no lebs at all
>> there.

>>> more ABC leftie anti ScoMo rubbish
>>> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-02/scott-morrison-michael-towke-liberal-preselection/100961814>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/ychyastd

>>> Must be Ramadan again?

>> Yep, it is.

>>> Turnbull from Lebanese EVERYWHERE lovely law abiding "race"?
>>> <https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652688/Halal-caterers-brought-special-crockery-Prime-Minister-s-Ramadan-feast-Kirribilli-House-cater-devout-Muslims.html>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/ydxujdr8

>>> How halal caterers brought in crockery for Malcolm Turnbull'sRamadan
>>> feast - with some guests likely PREFERRING not to eat from plates
>>> previously used by non-Muslims

>> Quite right too, most of them dare to eat with the hand they wipe their
>> arse with.

> Putin sacked over 1000 Chechen Moslems

Nope.

> because they poisoned him!

Nope, because he is paranoid.

>>> Fraser didn't listen either!
>>> Immigration authorities warned the Fraser government in 1976 it was
>>> accepting too many Lebanese Muslim refugees without the "required
>>> qualities" for successful integration.

>> We have always done that with bludging poms.

> Years ago, don't happen today, don't seethat many poms comming here any
> more

Plenty of the irish did in 2008

>>> The Fraser cabinet was also told many of the refugees were unskilled,
>>> illiterate and had questionable character and standards of personal
>>> hygiene.
>>
>> Same with the poms.
>>
> Years ago, don't happen today, don't see that many poms comming here
> any more.

Plenty of the irish did in 2008

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<op.1j0sdvq6byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11872&group=aus.politics#11872

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 08:50:09 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 22:50 UTC

Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Yeah, I looked it up and checked the census demographics, no lebs at
>>> all
>>> there.

>>> Yep, it is.

>>> Quite right too, most of them dare to eat with the hand they wipe their
>>> arse with.
>
>> Putin sacked over 1000 Chechen Moslems
>
> Nope.
>
>> because they poisoned him!
>
> Nope, because he is paranoid.

>>> We have always done that with bludging poms.
>
>> Years ago, don't happen today, don't seethat many poms comming here
>> any more
>
> Plenty of the irish did in 2008

>>> Same with the poms.
>>>
>> Years ago, don't happen today, don't see that many poms comming here
>> any more.
>
> Plenty of the irish did in 2008

And fuck all of the Lebs have any time recently.

Most of the new moslem immigrants have married those already here.

They still do arranged marriages.

Most of the recent immigrants have been from africa.

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<op.1j0sr4v3byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11873&group=aus.politics#11873

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 08:58:42 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 22:58 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Cook is a NSW electorate near Cronulla
>>
>> Yeah, I looked it up and checked the census demographics, no lebs at all
>> there.
>>
>>> more ABC leftie anti ScoMo rubbish
>>> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-02/scott-morrison-michael-towke-liberal-preselection/100961814>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/ychyastd
>>
>>> Must be Ramadan again?
>>
>> Yep, it is.
>>
>>> Turnbull from Lebanese EVERYWHERE lovely law abiding "race"?
>>> <https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652688/Halal-caterers-brought-special-crockery-Prime-Minister-s-Ramadan-feast-Kirribilli-House-cater-devout-Muslims.html>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/ydxujdr8
>>
>>> How halal caterers brought in crockery for Malcolm Turnbull'sRamadan
>>> feast - with some guests likely PREFERRING not to eat from plates
>>> previously used by non-Muslims
>>
>> Quite right too, most of them dare to eat with the hand they wipe their
>> arse with.
>>
> Putin sacked over 1000 Chechen Moslems because they poisoned him!
>>
>>> Fraser didn't listen either!
>>> Immigration authorities warned the Fraser government in 1976 it was
>>> accepting too many Lebanese Muslim refugees without the "required
>>> qualities" for successful integration.
>>
>> We have always done that with bludging poms.
>>
> Years ago, don't happen today, don't see that many poms comming here
> any more

That's bullshit. They are still the third most common.
The lebs dont even manage to be in the top 10.
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/research-and-statistics/statistics/country-profiles/profiles

>>> The Fraser cabinet was also told many of the refugees were unskilled,
>>> illiterate and had questionable character and standards of personal
>>> hygiene.
>>
>> Same with the poms.
>>
> Years ago, don't happen today, don't see that many poms comming here
> any more.

That's bullshit. They are still the third most common.
The lebs dont even manage to be in the top 10.
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/research-and-statistics/statistics/country-profiles/profiles

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<ukoh4hpqrdjomt9msn266p8i07l62kur1b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11875&group=aus.politics#11875

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 10:06:53 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 00:06 UTC

On Sun, 03 Apr 2022 08:46:19 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Yeah, I looked it up and checked the census demographics, no lebs at all
>>> there.

>>> Yep, it is.

>>> Quite right too, most of them dare to eat with the hand they wipe their
>>> arse with.
>
>> Putin sacked over 1000 Chechen Moslems
>
>Nope.
>
>> because they poisoned him!
>
>Nope, because he is paranoid.

That is true, no one has the courage to tell Putin he's a fuckwit!

>>> We have always done that with bludging poms.
>
>> Years ago, don't happen today, don't seethat many poms comming here any
>> more
>
>Plenty of the irish did in 2008

Not sure but I remember a lot of Irish involved with scam crimes at
time
Put down to Irish gypsies
<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5503341/Irish-gypsy-mums-scammed-QLD-banned-Australia.html>
https://tinyurl.com/ybd6gy8n

>>> Same with the poms.
>>>
>> Years ago, don't happen today, don't see that many poms comming here
>> any more.
>
>Plenty of the irish did in 2008

--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
there's a good chance they will kill you."

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<bfph4hldnou4h9nevflqfrj4u90rotd7il@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11876&group=aus.politics#11876

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 10:11:28 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 00:11 UTC

On Sun, 03 Apr 2022 08:58:42 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Yeah, I looked it up and checked the census demographics, no lebs at all
>>> there.

>>> Yep, it is.

>>> Quite right too, most of them dare to eat with the hand they wipe their
>>> arse with.
>>>
>> Putin sacked over 1000 Chechen Moslems because they poisoned him!

>>> We have always done that with bludging poms.
>>>
>> Years ago, don't happen today, don't see that many poms comming here
>> any more
>
>That's bullshit. They are still the third most common.
>The lebs dont even manage to be in the top 10.
>https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/research-and-statistics/statistics/country-profiles/profiles

>>> Same with the poms.
>>>
>> Years ago, don't happen today, don't see that many poms comming here
>> any more.
>
>That's bullshit. They are still the third most common.
>The lebs dont even manage to be in the top 10.
>https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/research-and-statistics/statistics/country-profiles/profiles

The worst ones still do and Moslem
The top three source countries of humanitarian entrants in 2019–20 to
Australia are:
Iraq
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Syria
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
there's a good chance they will kill you."

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<op.1j0wffs9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11878&group=aus.politics#11878

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 10:17:29 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 00:17 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Putin sacked over 1000 Chechen Moslems

>> Nope.

>>> because they poisoned him!

>> Nope, because he is paranoid.

> That is true, no one has the courage to tell Putin he's a fuckwit!

Most of them don't believe that he is and
Putin has had most of those who do, killed.

Even recently, most who don't agree with the invasion
of the Ukraine have Ukrainian spouses etc.

>>> Years ago, don't happen today, don't seethat many poms comming here
>>> any more

>> Plenty of the irish did in 2008

> Not sure but I remember a lot of Irish involved with scam crimes at
> time
> Put down to Irish gypsies
> <https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5503341/Irish-gypsy-mums-scammed-QLD-banned-Australia.html>
> https://tinyurl.com/ybd6gy8n

Their economy collapsed spectacularly because of their
stupid building boom that imploded spectacularly.

>>> Years ago, don't happen today, don't see that many poms comming here
>>> any more.
>>
>> Plenty of the irish did in 2008

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<op.1j0wp3pabyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11879&group=aus.politics#11879

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 10:23:53 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 00:23 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Putin sacked over 1000 Chechen Moslems because they poisoned him!

>>> Years ago, don't happen today, don't see that many poms comming here
>>> any more
>>
>> That's bullshit. They are still the third most common.

>> The lebs dont even manage to be in the top 10.
>> https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/research-and-statistics/statistics/country-profiles/profiles

>>> Years ago, don't happen today, don't see that many poms comming here
>>> any more.
>>
>> That's bullshit. They are still the third most common.

>> The lebs dont even manage to be in the top 10.
>> https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/research-and-statistics/statistics/country-profiles/profiles

> The worst ones still do and Moslem

Bullshit. Hardly any of the most recent immigrants are moslems, or Lebs.

> The top three source countries of humanitarian entrants in 2019–20 to
> Australia are:
> Iraq
> Democratic Republic of the Congo
> Syria

But not Lebs and none of the DRCs are moslems and few of the Syrians are
moslems either.

Re: -- WHAT THE FUCK

<0OGdnSAyzNNBadX_nZ2dnUU7-QednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11880&group=aus.politics#11880

Subject: Re: -- WHAT THE FUCK
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.gossip.celeberties,alt.atheism
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 18:14:04 -0700
 by: % - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 01:14 UTC

#527 - *WILL* *SMITH* *APOLOGY* *INSTAGRAM* *APOLOGY* ON 29 MARCH
> [...]
> derogatory and racist, whereas 'cotton-picking' referred directly to the
> difficulty and harshness of gathering the crop.
>
> This didn't extend to the specific expression 'KEEP YOUR COTTON-PICKING
> HANDS OFF OF ME'. This no doubt alludes to the horny, calloused (and
> usually black) hands that picked cotton.
>
> "THEN SAITH-G3004: HE UNTO HIS DISCIPLES, THE HARVEST TRULY IS
> PLENTEOUS, BUT THE LABOURERS-G2040: ARE FEW;
>
>     #160 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 1 APRIL as [#5, #10, #80, #5, #10,
> #50] /
>     #204 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 1 APRIL as [#30, #5, #3, #70, #40,
> #5, #50, #1] = légō (G3004): {UMBRA: #838 % #41 = #18} 1) to say, to
> speak; 1a) affirm over, maintain; 1b) to teach; 1c) *TO* *EXHORT*,
> *ADVISE*, *TO* *COMMAND*, *DIRECT*; 1d) to point out with words, intend,
> mean, mean to say; 1e) to call by name, to call, name; 1f) to speak out,
> speak of, mention;
>
>     #420 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 1 APRIL as [#5, #100, #3, #1, #300,
> #1, #10] /
>     #467 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 1 APRIL as [#5, #100, #3, #1, #300,
> #8, #50] = ergátēs (G2040): {UMBRA: #617 % #41 = #2} 1) a workman, a
> labourer; 1a) usually one who works for hire esp. an agricultural
> worker; 2) one who does, a worker, *PERPETRATOR*;
>
>     #404 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 1 APRIL as [#5, #20, #2, #1, #30,
> #30, #5, #300, #1, #10] = ekbállō (G1544): {UMBRA: #888 % #41 = #27} 1)
> to cast out, drive out, to send out; 1a) with notion of violence; 1a1)
> to drive out (cast out); 1a2) *TO* *CAST* *OUT*; i) *OF* *THE* *WORLD*,
> i.e. *BE* *DEPRIVED* *OF* *THE* *POWER* *AND* *INFLUENCE* *HE*
> *EXERCISES* *IN* *THE* *WORLD*; ii) a thing: excrement from the belly
> into the sink; 1a3) to expel a person from a society: to banish from a
> family; 1a4) to compel one to depart; to bid one depart, in stern though
> not violent language; 1a5) so employed that the rapid motion of the one
> going is transferred to the one sending forth; i) to command or cause
> one to depart in haste; 1a6) to draw out with force, tear out; 1a7) with
> implication of force overcoming opposite force; i) to cause a thing to
> move straight on its intended goal; 1a8) to reject with contempt, to
> cast off or away; 1b) without the notion of violence; 1b1) to draw out,
> extract, one thing inserted in another; 1b2) to bring out of, to draw or
> bring forth; 1b3) to except, to leave out, i.e. not receive; 1b4) to
> lead one forth or away somewhere with a force which he cannot resist;
>
> PRAY YE THEREFORE THE LORD OF THE HARVEST, THAT HE WILL SEND-G1544:
> FORTH LABOURERS-G2040: INTO HIS HARVEST." [Matthew 9:37-38]
>
> YOUTUBE: "Cyn - Holy Roller"
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeJyuKHuF2w>
>
> Since Will Smith adheres to a DAOIST notion of a higher power he ought
> then to be very disturbed by our noumenon resonance metaphysical
> investigations."
>
> A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

hi

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<f75i4hlskfg6ndf5nga6s4sfpb5jk9ots6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11881&group=aus.politics#11881

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 13:36:18 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 03:36 UTC

On Sun, 03 Apr 2022 10:17:29 +1000, "Rod Speed"

>>> Nope.

>>> Nope, because he is paranoid.
>
>> That is true, no one has the courage to tell Putin he's a fuckwit!
>
>Most of them don't believe that he is and
>Putin has had most of those who do, killed.
>
>Even recently, most who don't agree with the invasion
>of the Ukraine have Ukrainian spouses etc.

Well this is what Putin believes happened in Ukraine
Song by Ukainian singer for Russian troops
Anne Safka-Schekeryk Ethnic Ukrainian.
https://youtu.be/r44Ach4mXE4
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
there's a good chance they will kill you."

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<op.1j074dqnbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11882&group=aus.politics#11882

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 14:30:03 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 04:30 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> That is true, no one has the courage to tell Putin he's a fuckwit!

>> Most of them don't believe that he is and
>> Putin has had most of those who do, killed.

>> Even recently, most who don't agree with the invasion
>> of the Ukraine have Ukrainian spouses etc.

> Well this is what Putin believes happened in Ukraine
> Song by Ukainian singer for Russian troops
> Anne Safka-Schekeryk Ethnic Ukrainian.
> https://youtu.be/r44Ach4mXE4

Just because some fool claims something...

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<t2bsjs$jjt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11885&group=aus.politics#11885

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 20:23:56 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 10:23 UTC

Petzl wrote on 3/4/22 8:19 am:
> On Sun, 03 Apr 2022 08:02:12 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

<Snip>

>>> Fraser didn't listen either!
>>> Immigration authorities warned the Fraser government in 1976 it
>>> was accepting too many Lebanese Muslim refugees without the
>>> "required qualities" for successful integration.
>>
>> We have always done that with bludging poms.
>>
> Years ago, don't happen today, don't see that many poms comming here
> any more

If you're not worried about what happened 'Years ago', why did you
bother posting the stuff about the Frazer government not listening??

Or doesn't mid 70's/early 80's count as "Years ago"??
--
Daniel

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<1n0j4hh0biv8mvsu6f9cjm5rddttfr3f84@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11887&group=aus.politics#11887

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 21:20:24 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 11:20 UTC

On Sun, 3 Apr 2022 20:23:56 +1000, Daniel65
<daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

>Petzl wrote on 3/4/22 8:19 am:
>> On Sun, 03 Apr 2022 08:02:12 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
><Snip>

>>> We have always done that with bludging poms.
>>>
>> Years ago, don't happen today, don't see that many poms comming here
>> any more
>
>If you're not worried about what happened 'Years ago', why did you
>bother posting the stuff about the Frazer government not listening??
>
>Or doesn't mid 70's/early 80's count as "Years ago"??

more trolling
--
Petzl
The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country.

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<t2ejrq$jin$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11902&group=aus.politics#11902

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:12:58 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 11:12 UTC

Petzl wrote on 3/4/22 9:20 pm:
> On Sun, 3 Apr 2022 20:23:56 +1000, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> Petzl wrote on 3/4/22 8:19 am:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> Years ago, don't happen today, don't see that many poms comming here
>>> any more
>>
>> If you're not worried about what happened 'Years ago', why did you
>> bother posting the stuff about the Frazer government not listening??
>>
>> Or doesn't mid 70's/early 80's count as "Years ago"??
>>
> more trolling

Incorrect ... AGAIN!!

Forty'ish years ago (Frazer Government time-frame) would count as 'Years
ago' in most (normal) peoples understandings!!
--
Daniel

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<8nlm4hhll42g9ob4jf45hce9equb6lma4l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11908&group=aus.politics#11908

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 06:53:45 +1000
 by: Petzl - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 20:53 UTC

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:12:58 +1000, Daniel65
<daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

>Petzl wrote on 3/4/22 9:20 pm:
>> On Sun, 3 Apr 2022 20:23:56 +1000, Daniel65
>> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> <Snip>

>>> If you're not worried about what happened 'Years ago', why did you
>>> bother posting the stuff about the Frazer government not listening??
>>>
>>> Or doesn't mid 70's/early 80's count as "Years ago"??
>>>
>> more trolling
>
>Incorrect ... AGAIN!!
>
>Forty'ish years ago (Frazer Government time-frame) would count as 'Years
>ago' in most (normal) peoples understandings!!

Well the subject also referred to Moslem"cook"
so include this bit you snipped
<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652688/Halal-caterers-brought-special-crockery-Prime-Minister-s-Ramadan-feast-Kirribilli-House-cater-devout-Muslims.html>
https://tinyurl.com/ydxujdr8
How halal caterers brought in crockery for Malcolm Turnbull's Ramadan
feast - with some guests likely PREFERRING not to eat from plates
previously used by non-Muslims
**********************
Then added prior to that, the warnings about bringing Moslems to
Australia, by then Whitlam had borrowed Millions from Saudi Arabia so
ignored this known fact, still applies today,
statistically a high percentage of Moslem's are from Moslem
immigrants. the very worst Australian of prisoners are

"Immigration authorities warned the Fraser government in 1976 it was
accepting too many Lebanese Muslim refugees without the "required
qualities" for successful integration.
The Fraser cabinet was also told many of the refugees were unskilled,
illiterate and had questionable character and standards of personal"
hygiene.

Don't forget to vote Clive Palmer for Great Government.
--
Petzl

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<op.1j4c1fd8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11910&group=aus.politics#11910

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 07:09:05 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:09 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> Then added prior to that, the warnings about bringing Moslems to
> Australia, by then Whitlam had borrowed Millions from Saudi Arabia so
> ignored this known fact, still applies today,
> statistically a high percentage of Moslem's are from Moslem
> immigrants. the very worst Australian of prisoners are

That is completely silly given the likes of Milat etc.

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<3nnm4hdud17a3foh4nc0fndnis3mf4l99k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11911&group=aus.politics#11911

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 07:13:09 +1000
 by: Petzl - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:13 UTC

On Tue, 05 Apr 2022 07:09:05 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> Then added prior to that, the warnings about bringing Moslems to
>> Australia, by then Whitlam had borrowed Millions from Saudi Arabia so
>> ignored this known fact, still applies today,
>> statistically a high percentage of Moslem's are from Moslem
>> immigrants. the very worst Australian of prisoners are
>
>That is completely silly given the likes of Milat etc.

For every 100 Moslems in Australia a high percentage of them end up in
prison for trying to kill Australians!
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
there's a good chance they will kill you."

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<op.1j4fvuiqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11914&group=aus.politics#11914

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 08:10:32 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 22:10 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Then added prior to that, the warnings about bringing Moslems to
>>> Australia, by then Whitlam had borrowed Millions from Saudi Arabia so
>>> ignored this known fact, still applies today,
>>> statistically a high percentage of Moslem's are from Moslem
>>> immigrants. the very worst Australian of prisoners are

>> That is completely silly given the likes of Milat etc.

> For every 100 Moslems in Australia a high percentage of them end up in
> prison for trying to kill Australians!

BULLSHIT.

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<t2heb2$mif$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11922&group=aus.politics#11922

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 22:57:07 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 12:57 UTC

Petzl wrote on 5/4/22 6:53 am:
> On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:12:58 +1000, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> Petzl wrote on 3/4/22 9:20 pm:
>>> On Sun, 3 Apr 2022 20:23:56 +1000, Daniel65
>>> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

<Snip>

>>> more trolling
>>
>> Incorrect ... AGAIN!!
>>
>> Forty'ish years ago (Frazer Government time-frame) would count as
>> 'Years ago' in most (normal) peoples understandings!!
>>
> Well the subject also referred to Moslem"cook" so include this bit
> you snipped

But *I* wasn't addressing that so why should I have left that in my
post, Petzl??
--
Daniel

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<t2hee1$mif$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11923&group=aus.politics#11923

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 22:58:45 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 12:58 UTC

Petzl wrote on 5/4/22 7:13 am:
> On Tue, 05 Apr 2022 07:09:05 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>
>>> Then added prior to that, the warnings about bringing Moslems to
>>> Australia, by then Whitlam had borrowed Millions from Saudi Arabia so
>>> ignored this known fact, still applies today,
>>> statistically a high percentage of Moslem's are from Moslem
>>> immigrants. the very worst Australian of prisoners are
>>
>> That is completely silly given the likes of Milat etc.
>>
> For every 100 Moslems in Australia a high percentage of them end up in
> prison for trying to kill Australians!

Can you please provide a reputable reference for that claim, Petzl??
--
Daniel

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<2e6p4h1i2hvrrt2ojf6s5s1rbuft7bnf2v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11933&group=aus.politics#11933

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 05:42:45 +1000
References: <9dc7b653e8bcf0229ef084ef9cde0728@dizum.com> <op.1j0evmglbyq249@pvr2.lan> <m7eh4hdhob6lqkttr201s695f18ncb7teo@4ax.com> <op.1j0p5yaibyq249@pvr2.lan> <7mih4h92dtr1busia8saa2lioue37i59ib@4ax.com> <t2bsjs$jjt$1@dont-email.me> <1n0j4hh0biv8mvsu6f9cjm5rddttfr3f84@4ax.com> <t2ejrq$jin$1@dont-email.me> <8nlm4hhll42g9ob4jf45hce9equb6lma4l@4ax.com> <op.1j4c1fd8byq249@pvr2.lan> <3nnm4hdud17a3foh4nc0fndnis3mf4l99k@4ax.com> <t2hee1$mif$2@dont-email.me>
 by: Petzl - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 19:42 UTC

On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 22:58:45 +1000, Daniel65
<daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

>Petzl wrote on 5/4/22 7:13 am:
>> On Tue, 05 Apr 2022 07:09:05 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> That is completely silly given the likes of Milat etc.
>>>
>> For every 100 Moslems in Australia a high percentage of them end up in
>> prison for trying to kill Australians!
>
>Can you please provide a reputable reference for that claim, Petzl??

Conveniently blind again!
Statistics about Moslem numbers in prison are hard to find although
media does write articles about this. Figures I have are major
majority of prisoners in Goulburn "Supermax" are Islamic.
"Just because some journo claims something" but heard Dutton raising
this.
<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8614913/From-Supermax-Supermosque-20-years-Australias-secure-jail.html>
https://tinyurl.com/yd6d6prk
From Supermax to Supermosque: How Australia's most secure prison has
had to adapt from caging serial killers to reforming jihadis as it
clocks up 20 years of housing the worst of the worst
The High Risk Management Correctional Centre was opened in September
2001
Supermax is within Goulburn Correctional Centre, 195km south-west of
Sydney
Terrorists are housed with some of Australia's worst killers and gang
members
Most inmates in the ultra-secure facility are convicted or accused of
terrorism
The jail has almost tripled in size and is spread across two units
after an upgrade
Killer and gang founder Bassam Hamzy is Supermax's most notorious
prisoner
--
Petzl
Moslems use our hospitals to get drugs to send back to base.

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<6v6p4hh2ovggjhgkevu50ca495q3gcis8r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11934&group=aus.politics#11934

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 05:48:17 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 19:48 UTC

On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 22:57:07 +1000, Daniel65
<daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

>Petzl wrote on 5/4/22 6:53 am:
>> On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:12:58 +1000, Daniel65
>> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>
><Snip>

>>> Incorrect ... AGAIN!!
>>>
>>> Forty'ish years ago (Frazer Government time-frame) would count as
>>> 'Years ago' in most (normal) peoples understandings!!
>>>
>> Well the subject also referred to Moslem"cook" so include this bit
>> you snipped
>
>But *I* wasn't addressing that so why should I have left that in my
>post, Petzl??

Because you are a troll, I mentioned it because many thicko's just
read the subject.
But yes ScoMo was parachuted into the electorate of Cook, arse holing
the preferred candidate Michael Towke (Christian Lebanese).
--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<op.1j6eihgcbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11935&group=aus.politics#11935

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 09:36:07 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 23:36 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote
>> Petzl wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> For every 100 Moslems in Australia a high percentage of them end up in
>>> prison for trying to kill Australians!
>>
>> Can you please provide a reputable reference for that claim, Petzl??

> Conveniently blind again!
> Statistics about Moslem numbers in prison are hard to find although
> media does write articles about this. Figures I have are major
> majority of prisoners in Goulburn "Supermax" are Islamic.

That is mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> "Just because some journo claims something"but heard Dutton raising
> this.

Just because some fool polly claims something...

> <https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8614913/From-Supermax-Supermosque-20-years-Australias-secure-jail.html>
> https://tinyurl.com/yd6d6prk

Just because that shit rag claims something...

> From Supermax to Supermosque: How Australia's most secure prison has
> had to adapt from caging serial killers to reforming jihadis as it
> clocks up 20 years of housing the worst of the worst

That is saying nothing even remotely like your claim.

> The High Risk Management Correctional Centre was opened in September
> 2001
> Supermax is within Goulburn Correctional Centre, 195km south-west of
> Sydney
> Terrorists are housed with some of Australia's worst killers and gang
> members
> Most inmates in the ultra-secure facility are convicted or accused of
> terrorism

BULLSHIT.

> The jail has almost tripled in size and is spread across two units
> after an upgrade

> Killer and gang founder Bassam Hamzy is Supermax's most notorious
> prisoner

Wrong again, Milat was.

Re: Scomo told party not to select a Lebanese for Cook

<7gnp4h9upruqu719b58ti464fo36df5soq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11941&group=aus.politics#11941

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 10:29:46 +1000
References: <op.1j0evmglbyq249@pvr2.lan> <m7eh4hdhob6lqkttr201s695f18ncb7teo@4ax.com> <op.1j0p5yaibyq249@pvr2.lan> <7mih4h92dtr1busia8saa2lioue37i59ib@4ax.com> <t2bsjs$jjt$1@dont-email.me> <1n0j4hh0biv8mvsu6f9cjm5rddttfr3f84@4ax.com> <t2ejrq$jin$1@dont-email.me> <8nlm4hhll42g9ob4jf45hce9equb6lma4l@4ax.com> <op.1j4c1fd8byq249@pvr2.lan> <3nnm4hdud17a3foh4nc0fndnis3mf4l99k@4ax.com> <t2hee1$mif$2@dont-email.me> <2e6p4h1i2hvrrt2ojf6s5s1rbuft7bnf2v@4ax.com> <op.1j6eihgcbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 00:29 UTC

On Wed, 06 Apr 2022 09:36:07 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote
>>> Petzl wrote

>>> Can you please provide a reputable reference for that claim, Petzl??
>
>> Conveniently blind again!
>> Statistics about Moslem numbers in prison are hard to find although
>> media does write articles about this. Figures I have are major
>> majority of prisoners in Goulburn "Supermax" are Islamic.
>
>That is mindless pig ignorant bullshit.
>
>> "Just because some journo claims something"but heard Dutton raising
>> this.
>
>Just because some fool polly claims something...
>
>> <https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8614913/From-Supermax-Supermosque-20-years-Australias-secure-jail.html>
>> https://tinyurl.com/yd6d6prk
>
>Just because that shit rag claims something...
>
>> From Supermax to Supermosque: How Australia's most secure prison has
>> had to adapt from caging serial killers to reforming jihadis as it
>> clocks up 20 years of housing the worst of the worst
>
>That is saying nothing even remotely like your claim.
>
>> The High Risk Management Correctional Centre was opened in September
>> 2001
>> Supermax is within Goulburn Correctional Centre, 195km south-west of
>> Sydney
>> Terrorists are housed with some of Australia's worst killers and gang
>> members
>> Most inmates in the ultra-secure facility are convicted or accused of
>> terrorism
>
>BULLSHIT.
>
>> The jail has almost tripled in size and is spread across two units
>> after an upgrade
>
>> Killer and gang founder Bassam Hamzy is Supermax's most notorious
>> prisoner
>
>Wrong again, Milat was.

Skaf was and he was the only one of a large large gang of Moslem rape
gang members. %The police knew this was going on but did not act till
the gang raped a newspaper editors daughter!
anyhow to make it simple Google search
https://tinyurl.com/ybx326yn
supermax goulburn muslim problem
--
Petzl
Islamists behave the same way wherever they are allowed to infest.