F u cn rd ths u cnt spl wrth a dm!

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

SubjectAuthor
* Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - UnlikeJeSSe
`* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
 `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
  +- Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
  `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
   `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
    `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
     +* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -Loose Cannon
     |`* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
     | +* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -Loose Cannon
     | |+* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
     | ||`* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -Loose Cannon
     | || `- Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
     | |`* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
     | | `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
     | |  `- Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
     | `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
     |  `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
     |   `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
     |    `- Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
     `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
      +* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
      |`* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
      | `- Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
      `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
       `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
        `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
         `- Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe

Pages:12
Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<siP7N.15855$%p%e.7345@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12366&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12366

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike
USA and especially UK
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 16:16:08 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:16 UTC

Seems near certain the attacker was 3rd world [as usual], we shall see.

Many dozens of people know exactly who and what it is, and apparently
word has leaked out.

````````````````````

'Hooligans' clash with police and torch cars in Dublin after school
stabbing left girl and woman seriously hurt: Riots erupt amid
unconfirmed rumours knifeman is foreign national - police say attack was
'not terror' but mob chants 'get them out'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12785095/Get-Furious-Dubliners-drive-police-City-Centre-five-people-including-three-children-stabbed-unverified-rumours-swirl-suspect-foreign-national.html

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<ADT7N.133611$wvv7.72240@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12367&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12367

Subject: Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -
Unlike USA and especially UK
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:11:44 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 02:11 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Seems near certain the attacker was 3rd world [as usual], we shall see.
>
> Many dozens of people know exactly who and what it is, and apparently
> word has leaked out.
>
> ````````````````````
>

> 'Hooligans' clash with police and torch cars in Dublin after school
> stabbing left girl and woman seriously hurt: Riots erupt amid
> unconfirmed rumours knifeman is foreign national - police say attack was
> 'not terror' but mob chants 'get them out'
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12785095/Get-Furious-Dubliners-drive-police-City-Centre-five-people-including-three-children-stabbed-unverified-rumours-swirl-suspect-foreign-national.html

Lovin it, we need to learn lessons from these patriots - When government
and law enforcement fail to protect our innocents from imported or
domestic maniacs, then citizens must step in to fill the void.

Here the shills complain about jumping to conclusions, innuendo and
misinformation, yet sit on the perps identity, and 99% of the time there
is only 1 conclusion to draw from that.

If it was a red headed, freckled Irishman, his name and pic would have
been plastered all over the internet hours ago.
So they fear more righteous outbursts if they tell the truth, and
encourage more when they don't - You don't want innuendo and rumors to
prevail, then out with it, you know who he is, what the fuck are you
waiting for ?

``````````````

'Patriots' torch vehicles and loot shops in Dublin after school stabbing
left girl, five, and woman seriously hurt: Riots erupt amid unconfirmed
rumours knifeman is foreign national - police say attack was 'not
terror', mob chants 'get them out'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12785095/Get-Furious-Dubliners-drive-police-City-Centre-five-people-including-three-children-stabbed-unverified-rumours-swirl-suspect-foreign-national.html

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<20231124081144.00006d0c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12370&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12370

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 08:11:44 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 08:11 UTC

On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:11:44 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> 'Patriots' torch vehicles and loot shops in Dublin

You are a lying cunt.

The article clearly states 'Hooligans' as it did when you quoted the article the first time. You are simply making shit up again and being a lying cunt.

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12785095/Get-Furious-Dubliners-drive-police-City-Centre-five-people-including-three-children-stabbed-unverified-rumours-swirl-suspect-foreign-national.html

<quotes>

Several vehicles, including a police car, were set alight and people clashed with officers late into the evening

The Irish police chief blamed the unrest on a "lunatic, hooligan faction driven by far-right ideology"

</quotes>

It appears to be the same kind of far-right violence which marred Remembrance Day.

Only your kind define far-right violent thugs and hooligans as patriots.

And I guess you aren't going to mention that they were all white.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<20231124123803.000042cc@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12374&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12374

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 12:38:03 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 12:38 UTC

On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 08:11:44 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Only your kind define far-right violent thugs and hooligans as
> patriots.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-67512628

<quotes>

Dublin rioters are not patriots, says Irish PM

He said the rioting stemmed from hate, not patriotism and that the rioters brought "shame on Dublin, shame on Ireland, as well as on themselves and their families"

Varadkar continues, hitting out at the rioters whose first reaction to the stabbing was to "burn our city".

"Looting shops was more important to them than protecting the lives of our children," Varadkar adds.

"As a country we need to reclaim Ireland, we need to take it away from the cowards who hide behind masks and try to terrify us with violence," he says.

"We need to reclaim Ireland from the criminals who seek any excuse to unleash horror on our streets."

One police officer was seriously injured during the violence which saw shops looted and police vehicles, a bus and a tram destroyed

</quotes>

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<QXc8N.19074$_z86.4895@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12395&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12395

Unlike USA and especially UK
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 21:26:58 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 02:26 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:11:44 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> 'Patriots' torch vehicles and loot shops in Dublin
>
> You are a lying cunt.
>
> The article clearly states 'Hooligans' as it did when you quoted the article the first time.

Well excuse me, Adolf !
I am under no obligation whatsoever to faithfully repost every headline
word for word - Thats what control freak wingnuts want.

And BTW, I sure do NOT consider men wanting to protect their children
from 3rd world rapists and murderers as "hooligans", not by a fucking
long shot.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<20231125150608.00005860@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12397&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12397

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 15:06:08 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 15:06 UTC

On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 21:26:58 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I am under no obligation whatsoever to faithfully repost every
> headline word for word

No, you are free to lie about what others have written, you are free to misquote people, twist their words, make shit up, just to suit your own agenda. As you repeatedly do.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<Ctq8N.28675$rx%7.16981@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12398&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12398

Unlike USA and especially UK
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 12:50:25 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 17:50 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 21:26:58 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> I am under no obligation whatsoever to faithfully repost every
>> headline word for word
>
> No, you are free to lie about what others have written

Bullshit, you couldn't find an example of that to save your miserable life.
You have provided more than enough rope to hang yourself [Mr Veritable
Bloodbath of Jews], no need to lie or exaggerate how fucked up you are.

The only thing I am guilty of is indulging your passion for off topic
bickering, you just love to derail threads and turn them into shitting
contests.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<ujte53$qpo$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12400&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12400

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 18:24:35 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 18:24 UTC

Why aren't they publishing the attacker's name and photograph?

I mean, we can all guess, but still.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<20231125193012.00002d07@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12404&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12404

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 19:30:12 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 19:30 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 12:50:25 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 21:26:58 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> I am under no obligation whatsoever to faithfully repost every
> >> headline word for word
> >
> > No, you are free to lie about what others have written
>
> Bullshit, you couldn't find an example of that to save your miserable
> life.

How fucking stupid are you ?

You just provided an example of that where you lied and claimed the Daily Mail had said "Patriots" when they actually said "Hooligans".

For fuck sake, you were stupid enough to make that blatantly obvious in your own post when you went for that second bite of the cherry -

<quote>

> On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:11:44 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> > JeSSe wrote:
: > > 'Hooligans' clash with police and torch cars in Dublin after school
> > stabbing left girl and woman seriously hurt: Riots erupt amid
> > unconfirmed rumours knifeman is foreign national - police say
> > attack was 'not terror' but mob chants 'get them out'
> >
> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12785095/Get-Furious-Dubliners-drive-police-City-Centre-five-people-including-three-children-stabbed-unverified-rumours-swirl-suspect-foreign-national.html
:
> 'Patriots' torch vehicles and loot shops in Dublin after school
> stabbing left girl, five, and woman seriously hurt: Riots erupt amid
> unconfirmed rumours knifeman is foreign national - police say attack
> was 'not terror', mob chants 'get them out'
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12785095/Get-Furious-Dubliners-drive-police-City-Centre-five-people-including-three-children-stabbed-unverified-rumours-swirl-suspect-foreign-national.html

</quote>

It's right there, your lying about what the Daily Mail wrote.

You told the truth when you quoted them as saying "Hooligans".

You lied when you quoted them as saying "Patriots".

It did, still does, and always has said "Hooligans". As anyone can verify by visiting the link.

You are a lying cunt and a lying cunt again when you say I couldn't find an example of you being a lying cunt.

You are such a fucking retard you handed me the example to prove to everyone that you are lying cunt on a plate.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<20231125193927.00004a89@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12405&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12405

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 19:39:27 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 19:39 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 18:24:35 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Why aren't they publishing the attacker's name and photograph?

Because they don't wish to fuel racist agendas, don't want to provide a pretext for violent racist thugs and disaffected teens to riot, loot, commit arson, destroy property, attack police and the fire service who are trying to protect Dublin and her citizens.

The police's primary duty is protect the people of Ireland from harm, not to facilitate it.

The only people demanding to know his name and see a photograph are those who want to see harm done rather than justice served.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<r8s8N.78438$yvY5.41554@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12406&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12406

Unlike USA and especially UK
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 14:44:22 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 19:44 UTC

The Hopeless [Childless] Hippycrit wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 12:50:25 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> No, you are free to lie about what others have written
>>
>> Bullshit, you couldn't find an example of that to save your miserable
>> life.
>
> How fucking stupid are you ?
>
> You just provided an example of that where you lied and claimed the Daily Mail had said "Patriots" when they actually said "Hooligans".
>
> For fuck sake, you were stupid enough to make that blatantly obvious in your own post when you went for that second bite of the cherry -
>
> <quote>
>
>> On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:11:44 -0500
>> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>>
>>> JeSSe wrote:
> :
>>> 'Hooligans' clash with police and torch cars in Dublin after school
>>> stabbing left girl and woman seriously hurt: Riots erupt amid
>>> unconfirmed rumours knifeman is foreign national - police say
>>> attack was 'not terror' but mob chants 'get them out'
>>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12785095/Get-Furious-Dubliners-drive-police-City-Centre-five-people-including-three-children-stabbed-unverified-rumours-swirl-suspect-foreign-national.html
> :
>> 'Patriots' torch vehicles and loot shops in Dublin after school
>> stabbing left girl, five, and woman seriously hurt: Riots erupt amid
>> unconfirmed rumours knifeman is foreign national - police say attack
>> was 'not terror', mob chants 'get them out'
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12785095/Get-Furious-Dubliners-drive-police-City-Centre-five-people-including-three-children-stabbed-unverified-rumours-swirl-suspect-foreign-national.html
>
> </quote>
>
> It's right there, your lying about what the Daily Mail wrote.
>
> You told the truth when you quoted them as saying "Hooligans".
>
> You lied when you quoted them as saying "Patriots".
>
> It did, still does, and always has said "Hooligans". As anyone can verify by visiting the link.
>
> You are a lying cunt and a lying cunt again when you say I couldn't find an example of you being a lying cunt.
>
> You are such a fucking retard you handed me the example to prove to anyone that cares that you are lying cunt on a plate.

Fixed it for ya - I already told you that "I am under no obligation
whatsoever to faithfully repost every headline word for word - Thats
what control freak wingnuts want."
I said that a full 2 days ago, now I have to repeat as if I'm talking to
some half wit moron.

Could give a fuck less what some dailymail headline editor thinks, and
YOU are the one always slamming them as right wing fascists, hippycrit.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<20231125195942.00003880@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12407&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12407

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 19:59:42 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 19:59 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 19:30:12 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> You lied when you quoted them as saying "Patriots".

And, not only would the Daily Mail never be so foolishly stupid as to call them "Patriots", it would be ridiculous of them to have done so while describing them as "far right rioters" and "mob", describe their riot as "ugly, violent scenes", noting the criminal damage and looting they were engaged in.

You simply lied, pretended the Daily Mail had written what you would have liked them to have written rather than what they did write.

They know those you pretend are "Patriots" were merely "Hooligans" a violent mob of rioters, as does everyone who doesn't pretend otherwise.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<ujtjqm$ufp$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12408&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12408

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:01:26 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:01 UTC

In article <20231125193927.00004a89@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> Why aren't they publishing the attacker's name and photograph?

> Because they don't wish to fuel racist agendas, don't want to provide a pretext for violent racist thugs and
> disaffected teens to riot, loot, commit arson, destroy property, attack police and the fire service who are trying
> to protect Dublin and her citizens.
>
> The police's primary duty is protect the people of Ireland from harm, not to facilitate it.
>
> The only people demanding to know his name and see a photograph are those who want to see harm done rather than
> justice served.

1) What about the public's right to know? Are they planning to hide his
identity forever?

2) Can it work? Obviously, people are suspecting that the only reason for
not publishing the name/photo is that he is an immigrant.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<20231125200544.00003c52@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12409&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12409

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:05:44 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:05 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 14:44:22 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I already told you that "I am under no obligation
> whatsoever to faithfully repost every headline word for word

And as I said; no, you are free to lie about what others have written, you are free to misquote people, twist their words, make shit up, just to suit your own agenda.

You can carry on being a lying cunt and I'll keep calling you out as a lying cunt.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<20231125201249.0000484c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12410&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12410

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:12:49 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:12 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:01:26 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231125193927.00004a89@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> >> Why aren't they publishing the attacker's name and photograph?
>
> > Because they don't wish to fuel racist agendas, don't want to
> > provide a pretext for violent racist thugs and disaffected teens to
> > riot, loot, commit arson, destroy property, attack police and the
> > fire service who are trying to protect Dublin and her citizens.
> >
> > The police's primary duty is protect the people of Ireland from
> > harm, not to facilitate it.
> >
> > The only people demanding to know his name and see a photograph are
> > those who want to see harm done rather than justice served.
>
> 1) What about the public's right to know?

What right to know ?

> Are they planning to hide his identity forever?

No idea; you would have to ask them.

> 2) Can it work?

Not revealing the names of alleged or even convicted perpetrators is not uncommon.

> Obviously, people are suspecting that the only reason
> for not publishing the name/photo is that he is an immigrant.

People can suspect whatever they want. Fact is there are reasons beyond being an immigrant to not identify alleged or even convicted perpetrators.

Why would you need to know his identity ?

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<hFs8N.29885$ayBd.19698@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12411&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12411

Unlike USA and especially UK
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 15:19:25 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:19 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 18:24:35 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>> Why aren't they publishing the attacker's name and photograph?
>
> Because they don't wish to fuel racist agendas, don't want to provide a pretext for violent racist thugs and disaffected teens to riot, loot, commit arson, destroy property, attack police and the fire service
You just described antifa/BLM perfectly, thanks.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<ujtl78$p34$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12412&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12412

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:25:12 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:25 UTC

In article <20231125201249.0000484c@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> 1) What about the public's right to know?

> What right to know ?

T-h-e p-u-b-l-i-c-'s r-i-g-h-t t-o k-n-o-w.

>> 2) Can it work?

> Not revealing the names of alleged or even convicted perpetrators is not uncommon.

How common is it? Especially in such a case? We're not talking about
a minor.

>> Obviously, people are suspecting that the only reason
>> for not publishing the name/photo is that he is an immigrant.

> People can suspect whatever they want.

Indeed they can, and the refusal to release his name/photo will only
increase their suspicion. Wasn't it already reported that he wasn't
born in Ireland?

> Fact is there are reasons beyond being an immigrant to not identify alleged
> or even convicted perpetrators.
>
> Why would you need to know his identity ?

Intellectual curiosity.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<KRs8N.110786$BbXa.98156@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12413&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12413

Unlike USA and especially UK
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 15:32:41 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:32 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <20231125193927.00004a89@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>>> Why aren't they publishing the attacker's name and photograph?
>
>> Because they don't wish to fuel racist agendas, don't want to provide a pretext for violent racist thugs and
>> disaffected teens to riot, loot, commit arson, destroy property, attack police and the fire service who are trying
>> to protect Dublin and her citizens.
>>
>> The police's primary duty is protect the people of Ireland from harm, not to facilitate it.
>>
>> The only people demanding to know his name and see a photograph are those who want to see harm done rather than
>> justice served.
>
> 1) What about the public's right to know? Are they planning to hide his
> identity forever?

Cops here have been hiding the tranny Christian child murderers
"manifesto" for going on half a year now.
Are they worried about Christians slaughtering trannys in the streets if
its released ?
Unfortunately, no ,, They are only worried about it interfering with
leftist ideology.

> 2) Can it work? Obviously, people are suspecting that the only reason for
> not publishing the name/photo is that he is an immigrant.

History of violence by 3rd world mutants [in this case a dark gypsy]
against Irish females, obviously there are many more victims

Angelic young lady murdered by 3rd world trash

Ashling Murphy: Man sentenced to life for Irish teacher's murder

The man convicted of murdering Irish schoolteacher Ashling Murphy has
been handed a life sentence.

Jozef Puska, 33, of Lynally Grove in Mucklagh, County Offaly, was found
guilty at a court in Dublin last week.

Puska stabbed the 23-year-old 11 times in the neck as she jogged on the
banks of the Grand Canal near Tullamore, County Offaly, on 12 January 2022.

Ms Murphy's death caused widespread shock, prompting vigils across
Ireland and the UK.

Judge Tony Hunt said he could not hand down a whole life sentence but if
he could it would be "richly deserved".

Dressed in a grey suit with a white shirt and no tie, Puska made no
comment or reaction when the sentence was handed down to him through a
translator.

The court heard Puska and Ms Murphy, a talented folk musician, were not
known to each other and had never met before the attack.

Puska, who is a Slovak national, had pleaded not guilty to her murder.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-67447985

I think, I hope at least, that Ireland is alot different than USA/UK,
who have been conditioned to think that savage assaults and crime by
imported trash is just the new normal, nothing we can do about it so
just get used to it.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<20231125203747.00001116@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12414&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12414

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:37:47 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:37 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 15:19:25 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 18:24:35 +0000 (UTC)
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
> >
> >> Why aren't they publishing the attacker's name and photograph?
> >
> > Because they don't wish to fuel racist agendas, don't want to
> > provide a pretext for violent racist thugs and disaffected teens to
> > riot, loot, commit arson, destroy property, attack police and the
> > fire service

> You just described antifa/BLM perfectly, thanks.

You are now claiming that it was antifa/BLM who rioted in Dublin, that antifa/BLM are now those you called "Patriots" ?

I would say you can't make this kind of shit up, but you frequently do. You will lie, make shit up, spout any amount of crazy bullshit and conspiracy theory, will do anything to push your racist agenda, your propaganda a bigotry and hatred..

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<PZs8N.75056$Wzw6.47402@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12415&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12415

Unlike USA and especially UK
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 15:41:18 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:41 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 14:44:22 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> I already told you that "I am under no obligation
>> whatsoever to faithfully repost every headline word for word
>
> And as I said; no, you are free to lie about what others have written, you are free to misquote people, twist their words, make shit up, just to suit your own agenda.

As if you have no agenda to suit, nigger please

> You can carry on being a lying cunt and I'll keep calling you out as a lying cunt.

And I and others will continue calling you out as a vile racist anti
semite homicidal fantasizing leftist [childless] hippycrit troll that
you are

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<v0t8N.75057$Wzw6.35462@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12416&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12416

Unlike USA and especially UK
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 15:44:11 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:44 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 19:30:12 +0000
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
>> You lied when you quoted them as saying "Patriots".
simply lied, pretended the Daily Mail had written what you would have
liked them to have written rather than what they did write.

> They know those you pretend are "Patriots" were merely "Hooligans" a violent mob of rioters, as does everyone who doesn't pretend otherwise.

WTF do I care, "hooligans" isn't even a valid word, here we call them
antifa/blm.
At least the riot in Dublin was for a great cause and not just to get
free tennis shoes and cell phones while protesting the death of a
convicted felon high on meth

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<20231125205404.00003f94@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12417&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12417

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:54:04 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:54 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 15:32:41 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I think, I hope at least, that Ireland is alot different than USA/UK,
> who have been conditioned to think that savage assaults and crime by
> imported trash is just the new normal

Would now be the time to point out that you are third generation innocent scum, that your grandparents were Nazi-loving immigrant scum of the worst kind which you say neither America or Britain should allow upon their lands ?

And what about white American immigrant scum who have raped, killed and murdered in Britain and elsewhere ?

If you weren't such a hypocrite you would fuck off back to where you came from.

You are just a pretend American.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<20231125205937.00002ae3@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12418&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12418

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:59:37 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:59 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 20:25:12 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231125201249.0000484c@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> 1) What about the public's right to know?
>
> > What right to know ?
>
> T-h-e p-u-b-l-i-c-'s r-i-g-h-t t-o k-n-o-w.

I see no evidence of 'the public's right to know' existing.

> >> 2) Can it work?
>
> > Not revealing the names of alleged or even convicted perpetrators
> > is not uncommon.
>
> How common is it? Especially in such a case? We're not talking about
> a minor.

No idea.

> >> Obviously, people are suspecting that the only reason
> >> for not publishing the name/photo is that he is an immigrant.
>
> > People can suspect whatever they want.
>
> Indeed they can, and the refusal to release his name/photo will only
> increase their suspicion.

One can speculate on that but I don't see any evidence that it will be so.

> Wasn't it already reported that he wasn't
> born in Ireland?

Yes.

> > Fact is there are reasons beyond being an immigrant to not identify
> > alleged or even convicted perpetrators.
> >
> > Why would you need to know his identity ?
>
> Intellectual curiosity.

I guess you'll either find out or you won't.

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<20231125210258.00002368@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12419&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12419

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 21:02:58 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 21:02 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 15:44:11 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 19:30:12 +0000
> > The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >> You lied when you quoted them as saying "Patriots".
> simply lied, pretended the Daily Mail had written what you would have
> liked them to have written rather than what they did write.
> >
> > They know those you pretend are "Patriots" were merely "Hooligans"
> > a violent mob of rioters, as does everyone who doesn't pretend
> > otherwise.
>

> WTF do I care, "hooligans" isn't even a valid word

As I said, I would say you can't make this kind of shit up, but you frequently do. You will lie, make shit up, spout any amount of crazy bullshit and conspiracy theory, will do anything to push your racist agenda, your propaganda a bigotry and hatred..

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<gxt8N.129259$Ee89.78244@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12420&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12420

Unlike USA and especially UK
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 16:19:08 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 21:19 UTC

The Herpes Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 15:32:41 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> I think, I hope at least, that Ireland is alot different than USA/UK,
>> who have been conditioned to think that savage assaults and crime by
>> imported trash is just the new normal

Nice try, I took the time to repost everything that you said that was
true and made sense to someone with a brain ,, Anything else ?