What one fool can do, another can. -- Ancient Simian Proverb

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

SubjectAuthor
* Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - UnlikeJeSSe
`* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
 `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
  +- Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
  `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
   `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
    `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
     +* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -Loose Cannon
     |`* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
     | +* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -Loose Cannon
     | |+* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
     | ||`* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -Loose Cannon
     | || `- Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
     | |`* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
     | | `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
     | |  `- Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
     | `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
     |  `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
     |   `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
     |    `- Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
     `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
      +* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
      |`* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
      | `- Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
      `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
       `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe
        `* Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -The Happy Hippy
         `- Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -JeSSe

Pages:12
Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<iCt8N.65604$cAm7.41925@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12421&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12421

Subject: Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants -
Unlike USA and especially UK
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 16:24:29 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 21:24 UTC

The [Not So] Happy Spinster wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 15:19:25 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Because they don't wish to fuel racist agendas, don't want to
>>> provide a pretext for violent racist thugs and disaffected teens to
>>> riot, loot, commit arson, destroy property, attack police and the
>>> fire service
>
>> You just described antifa/BLM perfectly, thanks.
>
> You are now claiming that it was antifa/BLM who rioted in Dublin, that antifa/BLM are now those you called "Patriots" ?

Sometimes I wonder if you can possibly be that dense or just cosplaying
a retard ,, Am very close to reaching a conclusion.

Your vision of:

> racist agendas,
> violent racist thugs and disaffected teens
> riot, loot, commit arson, destroy property, attack police and the
> fire service

Was a very good profile of DNC sponsored antifa/BLM

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<sEt8N.65605$cAm7.8923@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12422&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12422

Unlike USA and especially UK
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 16:26:48 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 21:26 UTC

The Dickless Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 15:44:11 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>> simply lied, pretended the Daily Mail had written what you would have
>> liked them to have written rather than what they did write.
>>>
>>> They know those you pretend are "Patriots" were merely "Hooligans"
>>> a violent mob of rioters, as does everyone who doesn't pretend
>>> otherwise.
>>

>> WTF do I care, "hooligans" isn't even a valid word
>
> As I said, I could cause a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews, men, woman and children

Did I make that up too, or did you actually say that ?

Re: Irish serious about protecting their children from mutants - Unlike USA and especially UK

<20231126001550.00005ef9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12425&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12425

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unlike USA and especially UK
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 00:15:50 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 00:15 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 16:24:29 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The [Not So] Happy Spinster wrote:
> > On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 15:19:25 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> You just described antifa/BLM perfectly, thanks.
> >
> > You are now claiming that it was antifa/BLM who rioted in Dublin,
> > that antifa/BLM are now those you called "Patriots" ?
>

> Sometimes I wonder if you can possibly be that dense or just
> cosplaying a retard ,, Am very close to reaching a conclusion.
>
> Your vision of:
>
> > racist agendas,
> > violent racist thugs and disaffected teens
> > riot, loot, commit arson, destroy property, attack police and the
> > fire service
>

> Was a very good profile of DNC sponsored antifa/BLM

Was it DNC sponsored antifa/BLM who stormed Capitol Hill on January 6th and tried to overthrow democracy, who decided to deny the will of the American people ?

Why was it Donald Trump rallying that insurrection not Soros or the imaginary Bolsheviks ?