"Ada is PL/I trying to be Smalltalk. -- Codoso diBlini

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendant taken to hospital

SubjectAuthor
* Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendant takenswldx...@gmail.com
+* Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendantJNugent
+* Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendantswldx...@gmail.com
> [...]
|+* Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendantJNugent
||`- Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed afterSpike
|`- Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed afterSpike
+* Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendantswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed afterSpike
+* Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendantswldx...@gmail.com
|+- Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed afterSpike
|+* Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendantswldx...@gmail.com
||+- Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed afterSpike
||`- Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendantswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendantJNugent

Pages:12345
Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendant taken to hospital

<1042486f-1c0b-42bf-92ab-84f9263fdb1cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13609&group=uk.rec.cycling#13609

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 23:54:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendant
taken to hospital
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 06:54 UTC

QUOTE: When the charge was put to Macgrillen, he replied 'not guilty.' ENDS

And therefore increasing the length of his jail term - silly fool.

Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendant taken to hospital

<jngi0rFn5gU7@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13625&group=uk.rec.cycling#13625

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after
defendant taken to hospital
Date: 3 Sep 2022 08:36:43 GMT
 by: Spike - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 08:36 UTC

> QUOTE: When the charge was put to Macgrillen, he replied 'not guilty.' ENDS

> And therefore increasing the length of his jail term - silly fool.

The ‘silly fool’ is the one who believes that the sentence comes before the
trial.

--
Spike

Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendant taken to hospital

<591f5c1b-b029-49ac-a569-f002de51e92en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13633&group=uk.rec.cycling#13633

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 02:48:36 -0700 (PDT)
taken to hospital
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 09:48 UTC

On Saturday, September 3, 2022 at 7:54:41 AM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> QUOTE: When the charge was put to Macgrillen, he replied 'not guilty.' ENDS
>
> And therefore increasing the length of his jail term - silly fool.

Was Mr Arsehole too busy with a new petition? <g>

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Sentenced for causing death of cyclist delayed after defendant taken to hospital