If you have a procedure with 10 parameters, you probably missed some.

aus+uk / aus.politics / The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking

SubjectAuthor
* The Queens Coup - Jenny Hockingabc
+* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|`* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
| `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|  `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|   `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|    `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingDaniel65
|     `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|      `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|       `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|        `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|         `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|          `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|           `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|            `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|             `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|              `- The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
+* Listening To Stupid Peoplecorella
|`* Listening To Stupid Peoplecorella
| `- Listening To Stupid Peoplecorella
+- Silveringcorella
+- Solid Rockcorella
+- I Saw Whitlamcorella
+* Happy Holidays aus.politics*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
|+* Happy Holidays aus.politicsTrevor Wilson
||`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
|| +* Happy Holidays aus.politicsTrevor Wilson
|| |`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
|| | +- Happy Holidays aus.politicsTrevor Wilson
|| | `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsOzix
|| |  `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
|| |   `- Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
|| `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsabc
||  `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
||   `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||    `* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||     `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||      `* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||       `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||        +* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||        |`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||        | `* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||        |  `- Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||        `- Happy Holidays aus.politicsRod Speed
|+- Happy Holidays aus.politicsFran
|`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
| +- Happy Holidays aus.politicsRod Speed
| `- Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
`* Being A Lump Of Mattercorella
 `* Being A Lump Of Mattercorella
  +- Being A Lump Of Mattercorella
  +- To Improve Your Genescorella
  +- 68886corella
  +- Grieg - Holberg Suitecorella
  +* 66033corella
  |`- 66033corella
  +- 33633corella
  +* 144900corella
  |+- 144900corella
  |`* 144900corella
  | `- 144900corella
  +- _J._Haydn_-_Hob_I:99_-_Symphony_No._99_in_E_flat_majcorella
  +- 310020013corella
  +- Sir Don Bradman wrote to Malcolm FraserNomen Nescio
  +* "Paper 54, Problems of the Lucifer Rebellion"corella
  |`- "Paper 54, Problems of the Lucifer Rebellion"corella
  +- Lionscorella
  +- 9288corella
  +* 56665corella
  |`- 56665corella
  +* The Deafening SilencePeter Jason
  |`* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  | +* The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  | |`* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  | | +* The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  | | |+- The Deafening SilencePetzl
  | | |`* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  | | | `- The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  | | `* The Deafening SilenceFran
  | |  `- The Deafening SilencePetzl
  | `* The Deafening SilencePeter Jason
  |  `* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  |   `- The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  +- 1807081corella
  +* 1807081corella
  |`- 1807081corella
  +- Rainbow lorikeetcorella
  +* Here we go again...Peter Jason
  |`* Here we go again...Petzl
  | `* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |  `* Here we go again...Petzl
  |   +* Here we go again...WhataWonderfulWorld
  |   |`- Here we go again...Petzl
  |   +* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |   |`* Here we go again...Petzl
  |   | `- Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |   `* Here we go again...Daniel65
  |    +* Here we go again...petzl
  |    |+* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |    ||`* Here we go again...Petzl
  |    || `* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |    |`* Here we go again...Daniel65
  |    `* Here we go again...Fran
  +* What Is On The Insidecorella
  +* Happy New Year aus.politicsÖrdög
  +- OT: The chicken came home to roost!Ördög
  +* OT: The real pleasures of a fully privatised power grid and theÖrdög
  +* The liar tweets tonightFran
  +* Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious CycleLars
  +* Quite on topic in aus.pol. too: Alt-Right Xtianity manufacturesÖrdög
  +* OT: The Orange menace from Mar-a Lago and ... CHINA...CHINA...CHINAÖrdög
  +* voiceMax
  +- Owlscorella
  +* 887788corella
  +- Dolf doesn't know words to Khe Sanh UNAUSTRALIAN!Nomen Nescio
  +* YO Twevor Wilson, you ignorant piece of convict spawn shite!KKKernal Corn
  +- Ethics for the world of business is an unaffordable luxury.Ördög
  +* AUKUS submarines now in doubtSmokie
  `- The Clean And The Uncleancorella

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738
The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking

<to2oqn$1u93$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19760&group=aus.politics#19760

From: automati...@gmail.com (abc)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 10:21:57 +1100
 by: abc - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 23:21 UTC

https://consortiumnews.com/2022/11/14/the-queens-coup/

Hocking has an inherently biased, pro-Gough take on the whole issue, but
some of this is news to me. Namely the extent of palace involvement in
the Dismissal.

But one thing that is clear - once again - is the central issue in the
Dismissal: its not the Monarchy, the Queen or the Governor-General, it
is the method of appointment and dismissal of the de-facto head of state
(the G-G).

A phone call or a letter from the PM to the Palace. That's the problem,
that's what needs to be fixed. Dragging the monarchy into the debate is
a distraction and a confusion. The whole republican 'debate' and
'movement' has been completely hung up on this peripheral issue.

My suggestion is to have the Senate appoint (and remove) the head of
state. This limits his power, makes him accountable, but removes the
office from being the mere 'gift' of the Prime Minister

Re: The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking

<op.1xlsnjlybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19763&group=aus.politics#19763

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 11:22:21 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 00:22 UTC

abc <automatic440@gmail.com> wrote

> https://consortiumnews.com/2022/11/14/the-queens-coup/

> Hocking has an inherently biased, pro-Gough take on the whole issue,

Yep and this proves that she has always got it wrong.

> but some of this is news to me. Namely the extent of palace involvement
> in the Dismissal.

Only in the sense that the palace did make it clear that Kerr
was free to dismiss Whitlam and that it would be necessary
to do that without warning because Liz would have to take
Whitlam's advice to dismiss Kerr if he got wind that Kerr
was about to pull the plug on his govt.

> But one thing that is clear - once again - is the central issue in the
> Dismissal: its not the Monarchy, the Queen or the Governor-General, it
> is the method of appointment and dismissal of the de-facto head of state
> (the G-G).

Wrong.

> A phone call or a letter from the PM to the Palace. That's the problem,

Nope, its the inevitable result of the monarch being a constitutional
monarch.

> that's what needs to be fixed.

Not even possible except by going for a republic.

> Dragging the monarchy into the debate is a distraction and a confusion.

It is inevitable while ever there is a monarchy.

> The whole republican 'debate' and 'movement' has been completely hung up
> on this peripheral issue.

Wrong.

> My suggestion is to have the Senate appoint (and remove) the head of
> state.

Fuck that. They are just unrepreresntative swill dominated
by those who have been elected by a microscopic subset of
the voters because they normally have the balance of power.

The only viable approach is to have rules which decide when
the plug can be pulled on the current govt and to have an election
to decide what happens next. It should never be left to any unelected
'head of state' which is actually just a rubber stamp.

> This limits his power, makes him accountable, but removes the office
> from being the mere 'gift' of the Prime Minister

But lets a microscopic subset of the parliament decide that stuff instead.

Fuck that.

And those documents proves that the Pretzel's stupid claim that
Liz told Kerr to get rid of Whitlam is a complete pack of lies.

Listening To Stupid People

<dd419489-6278-4345-abd5-d0c5bb53f2c2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19764&group=aus.politics#19764

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 17:55:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Listening To Stupid People
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 01:55 UTC

Tends to make you stupid as well.

Listening to evil people...

Re: Listening To Stupid People

<6d0f336c-7617-45b6-9a86-8bbf68859652n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19765&group=aus.politics#19765

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 17:56:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Listening To Stupid People
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 01:56 UTC

The media is full of evil and stupid people.

Re: The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking

<u72aqhpscglqtd47hvijnf7mirn0n8cjkl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19766&group=aus.politics#19766

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 12:56:40 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 01:56 UTC

On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 11:22:21 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>abc <automatic440@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> https://consortiumnews.com/2022/11/14/the-queens-coup/
>
>> Hocking has an inherently biased, pro-Gough take on the whole issue,
>
>Yep and this proves that she has always got it wrong.
>
>> but some of this is news to me. Namely the extent of palace involvement
>> in the Dismissal.
>
>Only in the sense that the palace did make it clear that Kerr
>was free to dismiss Whitlam and that it would be necessary
>to do that without warning because Liz would have to take
>Whitlam's advice to dismiss Kerr if he got wind that Kerr
>was about to pull the plug on his govt.
>
>> But one thing that is clear - once again - is the central issue in the
>> Dismissal: its not the Monarchy, the Queen or the Governor-General, it
>> is the method of appointment and dismissal of the de-facto head of state
>> (the G-G).
>
>Wrong.
>
>> A phone call or a letter from the PM to the Palace. That's the problem,
>
>Nope, its the inevitable result of the monarch being a constitutional
>monarch.
>
>> that's what needs to be fixed.
>
>Not even possible except by going for a republic.
>
>> Dragging the monarchy into the debate is a distraction and a confusion.
>
>It is inevitable while ever there is a monarchy.
>
>> The whole republican 'debate' and 'movement' has been completely hung up
>> on this peripheral issue.
>
>Wrong.
>
>> My suggestion is to have the Senate appoint (and remove) the head of
>> state.
>
>Fuck that. They are just unrepreresntative swill dominated
>by those who have been elected by a microscopic subset of
>the voters because they normally have the balance of power.
>
>The only viable approach is to have rules which decide when
>the plug can be pulled on the current govt and to have an election
>to decide what happens next. It should never be left to any unelected
>'head of state' which is actually just a rubber stamp.
>
>> This limits his power, makes him accountable, but removes the office
>> from being the mere 'gift' of the Prime Minister
>
>But lets a microscopic subset of the parliament decide that stuff instead.
>
>Fuck that.
>

>And those documents proves that the Pretzel's stupid claim that
>Liz told Kerr to get rid of Whitlam is a complete pack of lies.

Prince Charles (now King Charles), with UK Prime minister and US
President backing. advised his mother, Queen Elizabeth to command
John Kerr (governor-general) that the Parliament of Australia be
sacked for treason.
--
Petzl
<https://consortiumnews.com/2022/11/14/the-queens-coup/>

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Re: Listening To Stupid People

<ead94e30-f011-4619-8eb1-11cee58da968n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19767&group=aus.politics#19767

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 17:58:14 -0800 (PST)
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 01:58 UTC

Being stupid is an evil thing.

Re: The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking

<op.1xlxs7zobyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19768&group=aus.politics#19768

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 13:13:45 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 02:13 UTC

On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 12:56:40 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 11:22:21 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> abc <automatic440@gmail.com> wrote
>>
>>> https://consortiumnews.com/2022/11/14/the-queens-coup/
>>
>>> Hocking has an inherently biased, pro-Gough take on the whole issue,
>>
>> Yep and this proves that she has always got it wrong.
>>
>>> but some of this is news to me. Namely the extent of palace involvement
>>> in the Dismissal.
>>
>> Only in the sense that the palace did make it clear that Kerr
>> was free to dismiss Whitlam and that it would be necessary
>> to do that without warning because Liz would have to take
>> Whitlam's advice to dismiss Kerr if he got wind that Kerr
>> was about to pull the plug on his govt.
>>
>>> But one thing that is clear - once again - is the central issue in the
>>> Dismissal: its not the Monarchy, the Queen or the Governor-General, it
>>> is the method of appointment and dismissal of the de-facto head of
>>> state
>>> (the G-G).
>>
>> Wrong.
>>
>>> A phone call or a letter from the PM to the Palace. That's the problem,
>>
>> Nope, its the inevitable result of the monarch being a constitutional
>> monarch.
>>
>>> that's what needs to be fixed.
>>
>> Not even possible except by going for a republic.
>>
>>> Dragging the monarchy into the debate is a distraction and a confusion.
>>
>> It is inevitable while ever there is a monarchy.
>>
>>> The whole republican 'debate' and 'movement' has been completely hung
>>> up
>>> on this peripheral issue.
>>
>> Wrong.
>>
>>> My suggestion is to have the Senate appoint (and remove) the head of
>>> state.
>>
>> Fuck that. They are just unrepreresntative swill dominated
>> by those who have been elected by a microscopic subset of
>> the voters because they normally have the balance of power.
>>
>> The only viable approach is to have rules which decide when
>> the plug can be pulled on the current govt and to have an election
>> to decide what happens next. It should never be left to any unelected
>> 'head of state' which is actually just a rubber stamp.
>>
>>> This limits his power, makes him accountable, but removes the office
>>> from being the mere 'gift' of the Prime Minister
>>
>> But lets a microscopic subset of the parliament decide that stuff
>> instead.
>>
>> Fuck that.
>>

>> And those documents proves that the Pretzel's stupid claim that
>> Liz told Kerr to get rid of Whitlam is a complete pack of lies.
>>
> Prince Charles (now King Charles), with UK Prime minister and US
> President backing. advised his mother, Queen Elizabeth to command
> John Kerr (governor-general) that the Parliament of Australia be
> sacked for treason.

Those documents prove that that claim has always been just
another stupid lie. Treason was never ever mentioned and
Big Ears just talked to Kerr in person in PNG when they were
both there at the same time and told Liz that Kerr had told him
that Kerr was considering sacking Whitlam on his own initiative
and Liz then told Kerr that he was welcome to do that but that
he should not give Whitlam any hint that he was about to do that
because Whitlam would tell Liz to sack Kerr and Liz said that she
had no option to but to do what Whitlam had advised her to do.

Silvering

<72c417ba-4c20-434e-baf3-3256572e56fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19769&group=aus.politics#19769

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 18:19:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Silvering
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 02:19 UTC

https://www.britannica.com/technology/silvering

Re: The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking

<fd4aqhd7mdp87jrtslg37jukunfs2rj4ho@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19770&group=aus.politics#19770

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 13:35:32 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 02:35 UTC

On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 13:13:45 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
snip

>> Prince Charles (now King Charles), with UK Prime minister and US
>> President backing. advised his mother, Queen Elizabeth to command
>> John Kerr (governor-general) that the Parliament of Australia be
>> sacked for treason.
>
>Those documents prove that that claim has always been just
>another stupid lie. Treason was never ever mentioned and
>Big Ears just talked to Kerr in person in PNG when they were
>both there at the same time and told Liz that Kerr had told him
>that Kerr was considering sacking Whitlam on his own initiative
>and Liz then told Kerr that he was welcome to do that but that
>he should not give Whitlam any hint that he was about to do that
>because Whitlam would tell Liz to sack Kerr and Liz said that she
>had no option to but to do what Whitlam had advised her to do.

The treason continues by not insisting on Christian only candidates.
Requirement on first line of our constitution
It's not now taught in school, but Australia's Constitutional Monarchy
places us under God - the Christian God, whose compound redemptive
Name is Lord Jesus Christ. Following the opening words to our
Constitution,
"Whereas the people of...", comes the clause:
"...humbly relying on the blessing of Almighty God..."
According to our law, all our legislation and its administration is to
be interpreted in accordance with the Ten Commandments and the Bible.
This excludes non-Christians from political input.

S116 only allows states to accept what is a religion, the Feds are
outlawed from doing so.
https://tinyurl.com/2kuwkjaj
Section 116 of the Constitution of Australia precludes the
Commonwealth of Australia (i.e., the federal parliament) from making
laws for establishing any religion, imposing any religious observance,
or prohibiting the free exercise of any religion. Section 116 also
provides that no religious test shall be required as a qualification
for any office or public trust under the Commonwealth. The product of
a compromise in the pre-Federation constitutional conventions, Section
116 is based on similar provisions in the United States Constitution.
However, Section 116 is more narrowly drafted than its US counterpart,
and does not preclude the states of Australia from making such laws.
--
Petzl
[...]

Solid Rock

<c639fe37-7971-432d-82b7-2dd4bdda1f55n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19771&group=aus.politics#19771

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 18:53:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Solid Rock
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 02:53 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67bIRyqCcrM

I Saw Whitlam

<2d74a93f-98b7-4ad6-9a4a-68276e92fa22n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19772&group=aus.politics#19772

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 19:00:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I Saw Whitlam
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 03:00 UTC

Before is death, he had very dark eyes.

Re: The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking

<op.1xl093wxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19773&group=aus.politics#19773

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 14:28:41 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 03:28 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Prince Charles (now King Charles), with UK Prime minister and US
>>> President backing. advised his mother, Queen Elizabeth to command
>>> John Kerr (governor-general) that the Parliament of Australia be
>>> sacked for treason.

>> Those documents prove that that claim has always been just
>> another stupid lie. Treason was never ever mentioned and
>> Big Ears just talked to Kerr in person in PNG when they were
>> both there at the same time and told Liz that Kerr had told him
>> that Kerr was considering sacking Whitlam on his own initiative
>> and Liz then told Kerr that he was welcome to do that but that
>> he should not give Whitlam any hint that he was about to do that
>> because Whitlam would tell Liz to sack Kerr and Liz said that she
>> had no option to but to do what Whitlam had advised her to do.

> The treason continues by not insisting on Christian only candidates.

That's not what treason is.

> Requirement on first line of our constitution

Repeating that stupid lie changes nothing.

<reams of endless repetition of that stupid lie flushed where it belongs>

And that has nothing to do with the stupid lie that Liz or
Big Ears ever told Kerr to sack Whitlam for any reason.

Re: The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking

<to3v7u$1me4s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19779&group=aus.politics#19779

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 21:17:32 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 10:17 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 23/12/22 2:28 pm:
> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

<Snip>

>> The treason continues by not insisting on Christian only candidates.
>
> That's not what treason is.

Thank you, Roddles, I though I must have been mis-understanding the
meaning of the word "treason"!!

>> Requirement on first line of our constitution
>
> Repeating that stupid lie changes nothing.

Correct.

> <reams of endless repetition of that stupid lie flushed where it belongs>
>
> And that has nothing to do with the stupid lie that Liz or
> Big Ears ever told Kerr to sack Whitlam for any reason.
--
Daniel

Re: The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking

<901bqhpv5iepb6qq18ss4a1vk8cb6k7e3v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19780&group=aus.politics#19780

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 21:38:09 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 10:38 UTC

On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 21:17:32 +1100, Daniel65
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Rod Speed wrote on 23/12/22 2:28 pm:
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
><Snip>
>
>>> The treason continues by not insisting on Christian only candidates.
>>
>> That's not what treason is.
>
>Thank you, Roddles, I though I must have been mis-understanding the
>meaning of the word "treason"!!
>
>>> Requirement on first line of our constitution
>>
>> Repeating that stupid lie changes nothing.
>
>Correct.

Not obeying or enforcing our constitution is treason.

Australia's parliament needs to obey our Constitutions,
the judiciary must apply the law!
Sir John Downer Kings Council, stated, when the Australian
Constitution was finally adopted and on behalf of future generations,
‘Our Australian Commonwealth from its first stage will be a Christian
Commonwealth’.
Stacking Parliament with non-Christians is treason!

>> <reams of endless repetition of that stupid lie flushed where it belongs>
>>
>> And that has nothing to do with the stupid lie that Liz or
>> Big Ears ever told Kerr to sack Whitlam for any reason.
--
Petzl
<https://consortiumnews.com/2022/11/14/the-queens-coup/>

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Re: The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking

<op.1xm0uokubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19782&group=aus.politics#19782

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 03:17:02 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 16:17 UTC

On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 21:38:09 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 21:17:32 +1100, Daniel65
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>> Rod Speed wrote on 23/12/22 2:28 pm:
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> That's not what treason is.
>>
>> Thank you, Roddles, I though I must have been mis-understanding the
>> meaning of the word "treason"!!

>>> Repeating that stupid lie changes nothing.
>>
>> Correct.

> Not obeying or enforcing our constitution is treason.

That's not what treason is.

> Australia's parliament needs to obey our Constitutions,

The federal parliament mostly does and the High
Court makes it do that when it fucks that up.

> the judiciary must apply the law!

There is no law or bit of the constitution that ever
says that only you stupid Xtians get to vote, or that
only you stupid Xtians can be MPs or anything else.

In fact Sect 116 says the exact opposite.

> Sir John Downer Kings Council, stated, when the Australian
> Constitution was finally adopted and on behalf of future generations,
> ‘Our Australian Commonwealth from its first stage will be a Christian
> Commonwealth’.

Just because that fool said something...

Sect 116 says the exact opposite.

> Stacking Parliament with non-Christians is treason!

That's not what treason is.

>>> <reams of endless repetition of that stupid lie flushed where it
>>> belongs>

>>> And that has nothing to do with the stupid lie that Liz or
>>> Big Ears ever told Kerr to sack Whitlam for any reason.

Happy Holidays aus.politics

<to542q$1qv0o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19784&group=aus.politics#19784

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Happy Holidays aus.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 07:46:16 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 20:46 UTC

I wish the readers of this newsgroup happy holidays and a Merry
Christmas (for those who are Christians).

I hope you all get the kind of Xmas present you all desire:

- to Petz a brand new brain chip posted to him by Elon himself.

- to Rod Speed a special authority to fire assorted subhuman
employees all over the country by the thousands, to deny any
government help for just as many desperate fellow citizens,
and at least a dozen or so huge plums of CO2 and pollution
generating fossil fuel burning power plants
...(all that in his day-dreams only).

- to Daniel a brand new pair of glasses and a full selection of
audio books

- to Fran some lovely plants for her garden

- to everyone else whatever they want

I sign off for a couple of days to breathe some fresh air out in the
real World away from politics and personal abuse.

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: Happy Holidays aus.politics

<k0mjnaFn0o5U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19785&group=aus.politics#19785

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Happy Holidays aus.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 08:08:58 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 21:08 UTC

On 24/12/2022 7:46 am, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
> I wish the readers of this newsgroup happy holidays and a Merry
> Christmas (for those who are Christians).
>
> I hope you all get the kind of Xmas present you all desire:
>
>     -  to Petz a brand new brain chip posted to him by Elon himself.
>
>     -  to Rod Speed a special authority to fire assorted subhuman
>        employees all over the country by the thousands, to deny any
>        government help for just as many desperate fellow citizens,
>        and at least a dozen or so huge plums of CO2 and pollution
>        generating fossil fuel burning power plants
>        ...(all that in his day-dreams only).
>
>     - to Daniel a brand new pair of glasses and a full selection of
>       audio books
>
>     - to Fran some lovely plants for her garden
>
>     - to everyone else whatever they want
>

> I sign off for a couple of days  to breathe some fresh air out in the
> real World away from politics and personal abuse.

**Happy Festivus (for the rest of us).

Re: Happy Holidays aus.politics

<9u7cqhlqnc9s08ocniauc8nu7l87coar8f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19786&group=aus.politics#19786

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 08:39:08 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 21:39 UTC

On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 08:08:58 +1100, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
snip commie crap

>**Happy Festivus (for the rest of us).

On December, Sunday the twenty fifth, in the year of our Lord two
thousand and twenty two.
Have a Very Merry Christmas
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Happy Holidays aus.politics

<k0mm7qFn0o5U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19787&group=aus.politics#19787

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 08:51:54 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 21:51 UTC

On 24/12/2022 8:39 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 08:08:58 +1100, Trevor Wilson
> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
> snip commie crap
>>
>> **Happy Festivus (for the rest of us).
>>
> On December, Sunday the twenty fifth, in the year of our Lord two
> thousand and twenty two.
> Have a Very Merry Christmas

**Celebrate Jesus' birthday in April, when he was actually born.
Christians 'stole' the 25th December from the Pagans.

So, happy Saturnalia to you.

Go enjoy your Christmas in April.

Re: The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking

<tj8cqht3il14p97po5bj6hfmorrrla5jba@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19788&group=aus.politics#19788

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 08:59:43 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 21:59 UTC

On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 03:17:02 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 21:38:09 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

snip for brevity

>Sect 116 says the exact opposite.

Only the States can define what a religion is so far it's Anglican,
Catholic, Presbyterian. The Fed's are not to define a religion!
http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/coaca430/s116.html

>> Stacking Parliament with non-Christians is treason!
>
>That's not what treason is.

Actually "High treason" comes under "restraining the Sovereign"
Our Constitution still recognizes the monarch of the United Kingdom as
our head of state.

https://ibb.co/WWxJ8fW

--
Petzl
[...]

<op.1xniingxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19789&group=aus.politics#19789

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 09:38:37 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 22:38 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>> Sect 116 says the exact opposite.

> Only the States can define what a religion is

Wrong, as always, most obviously with tax law.

> so far it's Anglican,
> Catholic, Presbyterian.

Wrong, as always.

> The Fed's are not to define a religion!

That's not what S116 says.

See...
> http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/coaca430/s116.html

>>> Stacking Parliament with non-Christians is treason!

>> That's not what treason is.

> Actually "High treason" comes under "restraining the Sovereign"

Wrong, as always. There is no treason in our law.

> Our Constitution still recognizes the monarch of the United Kingdom as
> our head of state.

Irrelevant to the fact that non christians in parliament aint
treason and no parliament is stacked with them anyway. We
have even had a few jewish GGs and lots of jewish lawyers.

And more than half the country isnt actually
stupid enough to bother any sky fairy anymore.

Re: The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking

<p6fcqhlune7tvnn41drvdbq3rr2kgkdrcn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19790&group=aus.politics#19790

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 10:50:38 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 23:50 UTC

On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 09:38:37 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>> Sect 116 says the exact opposite.
>
>> Only the States can define what a religion is
>
>Wrong, as always, most obviously with tax law.

The government is not deciding or defining what a religion is.
Any screwball claiming to be a religion becomes a tax dodge including
the
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

>> so far it's Anglican,
>> Catholic, Presbyterian.
>
>Wrong, as always.

no state recognizes any other.

>> The Fed's are not to define a religion!
>
>That's not what S116 says.
>
>See...
>> http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/coaca430/s116.html

>>> That's not what treason is.
>
>> Actually "High treason" comes under "restraining the Sovereign"
>
>Wrong, as always. There is no treason in our law.

One can get a life sentence in Australia for it.
<https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Joint/Completed_Inquiries/pjcis/securityleg/report/chapter4#:~:text=The%20enhanced%20treason%20offence%20is,life%20imprisonment%20is%20the%20penalty.>
https://tinyurl.com/2k7j42ld

>> Our Constitution still recognizes the monarch of the United Kingdom as
>> our head of state.
>
>Irrelevant to the fact that non christians in parliament aint
>treason and no parliament is stacked with them anyway. We
>have even had a few jewish GGs and lots of jewish lawyers.
>
>And more than half the country isnt actually
>stupid enough to bother any sky fairy anymore.

Not so, the Census no longer requires one to answer what religion they
belong to so the statistic is rubbish.
--
Petzl
[...]

<bnfcqhdib1anteoine2vp414dl2fij6it2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19791&group=aus.politics#19791

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 10:59:26 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 23:59 UTC

On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 08:51:54 +1100, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>On 24/12/2022 8:39 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 08:08:58 +1100, Trevor Wilson
>> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>> snip commie crap
>>>
>>> **Happy Festivus (for the rest of us).
>>>
>> On December, Sunday the twenty fifth, in the year of our Lord two
>> thousand and twenty two.
>> Have a Very Merry Christmas
>
>**Celebrate Jesus' birthday in April, when he was actually born.
>Christians 'stole' the 25th December from the Pagans.
>
>So, happy Saturnalia to you.
>
>Go enjoy your Christmas in April.

Rubbish Christmas was selected because it was the coldest time in
Northern hemisphere and emphasized of helping the poor ho suffered
most!

Christmas is to celebrate the Birth of Christ the Lord not his
birthday
King Charles III’s birthday parade, will be held on June 17, 2023.
Not his actual birthday 14 November.
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave
his Apostles a share in his authority when he commissioned them to
make disciples from all the nations by teaching what he had commanded
them (Matthew 28:18–20).

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Happy Holidays aus.politics

<k0mupvFo886U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19792&group=aus.politics#19792

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 11:18:07 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 00:18 UTC

On 24/12/2022 10:59 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 08:51:54 +1100, Trevor Wilson
> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On 24/12/2022 8:39 am, Petzl wrote:
>>> On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 08:08:58 +1100, Trevor Wilson
>>> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>>> snip commie crap

>>> On December, Sunday the twenty fifth, in the year of our Lord two
>>> thousand and twenty two.
>>> Have a Very Merry Christmas
>>
>> **Celebrate Jesus' birthday in April, when he was actually born.
>> Christians 'stole' the 25th December from the Pagans.
>>
>> So, happy Saturnalia to you.
>>
>> Go enjoy your Christmas in April.
>
> Rubbish Christmas was selected because it was the coldest time in
> Northern hemisphere and emphasized of helping the poor ho suffered
> most!

**Nope. Saturnalia was a popular Pagan festival, held in late December.
The early Christians were not enjoying the same popularity as the
Pagans, so they decided to 'crash' the Pagan's festival, by announcing a
convenient date for Jesus' birthday, in order to suck some of the life
from the Pagan festival of Saturnalia (which pre-dated Christmas).

> Christmas is to celebrate the Birth of Christ the Lord not his
> birthday
> King Charles III’s birthday parade, will be held on June 17, 2023.
> Not his actual birthday 14 November.

**Irrelevant. Jesus' birthday should be celebrated at the appropriate
time and Saturnalia recognised as the true meaning of this time of year.

Re: Happy Holidays aus.politics

<to5gqf$1sht8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19794&group=aus.politics#19794

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 11:23:42 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 00:23 UTC

On 24/12/2022 7:46 am, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
> I wish the readers of this newsgroup happy holidays and a Merry
> Christmas (for those who are Christians).

And I wish the same to you and yours Ordog.

> I hope you all get the kind of Xmas present you all desire:
>
>     -  to Petz a brand new brain chip posted to him by Elon himself.
>
>     -  to Rod Speed a special authority to fire assorted subhuman
>        employees all over the country by the thousands, to deny any
>        government help for just as many desperate fellow citizens,
>        and at least a dozen or so huge plums of CO2 and pollution
>        generating fossil fuel burning power plants
>        ...(all that in his day-dreams only).
>
>     - to Daniel a brand new pair of glasses and a full selection of
>       audio books
>
>     - to Fran some lovely plants for her garden

Thank you for that kind thought. :-))))))

>     - to everyone else whatever they want
>

> I sign off for a couple of days  to breathe some fresh air out in the
> real World away from politics and personal abuse.

I hope you have a restful and fullfilling Xmas and may the New Year
bring you (and this newsgroup) intelligen, well informed, and sane,
companionship.

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738