From: jon...@overthere.com (jonz)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: 90mph Holden
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 10:16:10 +1100
 by: jonz - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 23:16 UTC

For you felix>

Lindsay
06/05/2018
On 6/05/2018 1:09 PM, felix wrote:

>>> never did
>>
>> A new batch of lies here for you Felix?
>
> no. but to save you further embarrassment, the speed was 80mph

"I once put 'track rods' on my EK, and other stuff. it did 90mph in
second gear!" Felix. 19/01/16

and the next day:
"it's true! nobody believes anything I say. the motor was worked over,
had extractors, dual throat carb, floor shift, heavy duty clutch, etc."
20/01/16

"nobody believes anything I say".

I wonder why, wishy washy?

Gee, you've got it bad Felix. Lying about your lies! Thats new!

--
First xeno says "They were deleted. Noddy deleted them".
Then he was asked to show the threads the deleted posts were in.

Re: 90mph Holden

<tljoov$6lf8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20828&group=aus.cars#20828

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: 90mph Holden
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 11:16:31 +1100
 by: Noddy - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 00:16 UTC

On 23/11/2022 10:16 am, jonz wrote:
> For you felix>
>

> Lindsay
> 06/05/2018

> >> A new batch of lies here for you Felix?
> >
> > no. but to save you further embarrassment, the speed was 80mph
>
> "I once put 'track rods' on my EK, and other stuff. it did 90mph in
> second gear!" Felix. 19/01/16
>
> and the next day:
> "it's true! nobody believes anything I say. the motor was worked over,
> had extractors, dual throat carb, floor shift, heavy duty clutch, etc."
> 20/01/16
>
> "nobody believes anything I say".
>
> I wonder why, wishy washy?
>
> Gee, you've got it bad Felix. Lying about your lies! Thats new!

He's just an idiot who can't remember what he says from one day to the
next, but will argue black and blue regardless. It takes a special kind
of stupid to be able to do that :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: 90mph Holden

<ju58j3F71a6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20829&group=aus.cars#20829

From: fel...@goaway.com (yosemite sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 11:43:19 +1100
 by: yosemite sam - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 00:43 UTC

Noddy wrote:
> On 23/11/2022 10:16 am, jonz wrote:
>> For you felix>
>>

>> Lindsay
>> 06/05/2018
>> On 6/05/2018 1:09 PM, felix wrote:
>>  > On 6/05/2018 12:34 PM, Noddy wrote:
>>
>>  >>>> Like you were when you claimed your old shitfighter Holden
>> could do
>>  >>>> 90mph in second,
>>  >>>
>>  >>> never did
>>  >>
>>  >> A new batch of lies here for you Felix?
>>  >
>>  > no. but to save you further embarrassment, the speed was 80mph
>>
>> "I once put 'track rods' on my EK, and other stuff. it did 90mph in
>> second gear!" Felix. 19/01/16
>>
>> and the next day:
>> "it's true! nobody believes anything I say. the motor was worked over,
>> had extractors, dual throat carb, floor shift, heavy duty clutch, etc."
>> 20/01/16
>>
>> "nobody believes anything I say".
>>
>> I wonder why, wishy washy?
>>
>> Gee, you've got it bad Felix. Lying about your lies! Thats new!
>
> He's just an idiot who can't remember what he says from one day to the
> next, but will argue black and blue regardless. It takes a special
> kind of stupid to be able to do that :)

it takes a special kind of dishonesty to lie about a medical condition,
job experience, business ownership, trade qualifications, and a whole
lot of other stuff.

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: 90mph Holden

<ju5bibF7ebqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20832&group=aus.cars#20832

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 12:32:59 +1100
 by: Xeno - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 01:32 UTC

On 23/11/2022 11:16 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 23/11/2022 10:16 am, jonz wrote:
>> For you felix>
>>

>> Lindsay
>> 06/05/2018
>> On 6/05/2018 1:09 PM, felix wrote:
>>  > On 6/05/2018 12:34 PM, Noddy wrote:
>>
>>  >>>> Like you were when you claimed your old shitfighter Holden could do
>>  >>>> 90mph in second,
>>  >>>
>>  >>> never did
>>  >>
>>  >> A new batch of lies here for you Felix?
>>  >
>>  > no. but to save you further embarrassment, the speed was 80mph
>>
>> "I once put 'track rods' on my EK, and other stuff. it did 90mph in
>> second gear!" Felix. 19/01/16
>>
>> and the next day:
>> "it's true! nobody believes anything I say. the motor was worked over,
>> had extractors, dual throat carb, floor shift, heavy duty clutch, etc."
>> 20/01/16
>>
>> "nobody believes anything I say".
>>
>> I wonder why, wishy washy?
>>
>> Gee, you've got it bad Felix. Lying about your lies! Thats new!
>
> He's just an idiot who can't remember what he says from one day to the
> next, but will argue black and blue regardless. It takes a special kind
> of stupid to be able to do that :)

Whereas you are a bullshitter who will lie from one day to the next and
will argue black and blue regardless (of the evidence against your
bullshit and lies).

It takes a special kind of stupid to be able to do that :)

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: 90mph Holden

<ju5bmfF7ebqU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20833&group=aus.cars#20833

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 12:35:11 +1100
 by: Xeno - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 01:35 UTC

On 23/11/2022 11:43 am, yosemite sam wrote:
> Noddy wrote:
>> On 23/11/2022 10:16 am, jonz wrote:
>>> For you felix>
>>>

>>> Lindsay
>>> 06/05/2018
>>> On 6/05/2018 1:09 PM, felix wrote:
>>>  > On 6/05/2018 12:34 PM, Noddy wrote:
>>>
>>>  >>>> Like you were when you claimed your old shitfighter Holden
>>> could do
>>>  >>>> 90mph in second,
>>>  >>>
>>>  >>> never did
>>>  >>
>>>  >> A new batch of lies here for you Felix?
>>>  >
>>>  > no. but to save you further embarrassment, the speed was 80mph
>>>
>>> "I once put 'track rods' on my EK, and other stuff. it did 90mph in
>>> second gear!" Felix. 19/01/16
>>>
>>> and the next day:
>>> "it's true! nobody believes anything I say. the motor was worked over,
>>> had extractors, dual throat carb, floor shift, heavy duty clutch, etc."
>>> 20/01/16
>>>
>>> "nobody believes anything I say".
>>>
>>> I wonder why, wishy washy?
>>>
>>> Gee, you've got it bad Felix. Lying about your lies! Thats new!
>>
>> He's just an idiot who can't remember what he says from one day to the
>> next, but will argue black and blue regardless. It takes a special
>> kind of stupid to be able to do that :)
>>

> it takes a special kind of dishonesty to lie about a medical condition,
> job experience, business ownership, trade qualifications, and a whole
> lot of other stuff.

It takes a special kind of stupid to do that and *then* argue black and
blue regardless of the evidence refuting his lies and bullshit. :)

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: 90mph Holden

<tlju3h$70o0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20834&group=aus.cars#20834

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 09:47:22 +0800
 by: Clocky - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 01:47 UTC

On 23/11/2022 8:43 am, yosemite sam wrote:
> Noddy wrote:
>> On 23/11/2022 10:16 am, jonz wrote:
>>> For you felix>
>>>

>>> Lindsay
>>> 06/05/2018
>>> On 6/05/2018 1:09 PM, felix wrote:
>>>  > On 6/05/2018 12:34 PM, Noddy wrote:
>>>
>>>  >>>> Like you were when you claimed your old shitfighter Holden
>>> could do
>>>  >>>> 90mph in second,
>>>  >>>
>>>  >>> never did
>>>  >>
>>>  >> A new batch of lies here for you Felix?
>>>  >
>>>  > no. but to save you further embarrassment, the speed was 80mph
>>>
>>> "I once put 'track rods' on my EK, and other stuff. it did 90mph in
>>> second gear!" Felix. 19/01/16
>>>
>>> and the next day:
>>> "it's true! nobody believes anything I say. the motor was worked over,
>>> had extractors, dual throat carb, floor shift, heavy duty clutch, etc."
>>> 20/01/16
>>>
>>> "nobody believes anything I say".
>>>
>>> I wonder why, wishy washy?
>>>
>>> Gee, you've got it bad Felix. Lying about your lies! Thats new!
>>
>> He's just an idiot who can't remember what he says from one day to the
>> next, but will argue black and blue regardless. It takes a special
>> kind of stupid to be able to do that :)
>>

> it takes a special kind of dishonesty to lie about a medical condition,
> job experience, business ownership, trade qualifications, and a whole
> lot of other stuff.

Of course it does. But even if you got some details wrong, you are not
an inherently malicious liar like he is.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if

Re: 90mph Holden

<ju5lvbF8tchU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20835&group=aus.cars#20835

From: fel...@goaway.com (yosemite sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 15:31:45 +1100
 by: yosemite sam - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 04:31 UTC

Xeno wrote:
> On 23/11/2022 11:43 am, yosemite sam wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:

>>> He's just an idiot who can't remember what he says from one day to
>>> the next, but will argue black and blue regardless. It takes a
>>> special kind of stupid to be able to do that :)
>>>

>> it takes a special kind of dishonesty to lie about a medical
>> condition, job experience, business ownership, trade qualifications,
>> and a whole lot of other stuff.
>>
> It takes a special kind of stupid to do that and *then* argue black
> and blue regardless of the evidence refuting his lies and bullshit.  :)

yep!

"mirror, mirror, on the wall,
who's the biggest fraud of all"

it's Ok mirror, we know the answer, lol!

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: 90mph Holden

<ju5oq0F99laU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20836&group=aus.cars#20836

From: fel...@goaway.com (yosemite sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 16:20:06 +1100
 by: yosemite sam - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:20 UTC

Clocky wrote:
> On 23/11/2022 8:43 am, yosemite sam wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:

>>> He's just an idiot who can't remember what he says from one day to
>>> the next, but will argue black and blue regardless. It takes a
>>> special kind of stupid to be able to do that :)
>>>

>> it takes a special kind of dishonesty to lie about a medical
>> condition, job experience, business ownership, trade qualifications,
>> and a whole lot of other stuff.
>>

> Of course it does. But even if you got some details wrong, you are not
> an inherently malicious liar like he is.

exactly.  I thought at the time that was the speed it did, but whatever
the speed was, it was a hell of a lot faster than standard. this car had
an altered diff ratio, balanced tailshaft, flywheel, and crankshaft,
extractors, floor shift, dual barrel carby, stronger valve springs,
shaved head, track rods, and wide rims with low profile radials. and
radials weren't commonplace in those days.

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: 90mph Holden

<tlkg0s$65dd$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20837&group=aus.cars#20837

From: jon...@overthere.com (jonz)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 17:53:16 +1100
 by: jonz - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 06:53 UTC

On 11/23/2022 4:20 PM, yosemite sam wrote:
> Clocky wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HMmmm, *Not* what yer saying today?..Why is that?.

>>> it takes a special kind of dishonesty to lie about a medical
>>> condition, job experience, business ownership, trade qualifications,
>>> and a whole lot of other stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, c'mon powder puff, spit it *all* out.

>> Of course it does. But even if you got some details wrong, you are not
>> an inherently malicious liar like he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

So, support from just *another* lying mutt!. You`ve accused me of all
sorts of shit over the years, and when I have called out on it you *run
away*. Gutless cunt!.

*Some details wrong*????? Claims of *Ninety Miles P/H* in a
fuckin'EJ Holden (In second gear, mind you is a *minor* detail?
according to you?.

He changed it to *80 MPH*, in *SECOND GEAR*, (In the blink of an eye)
and you support his **LIES**?

> exactly.  I thought at the time that was the speed it did, but whatever
> the speed was, it was a hell of a lot faster than standard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
` You have in the past **insisted** it was traveling at **90** MPH!! No
ifs, no buts!.

Called on an out-right *LIE* it becomes **80**MPH...Uh-Huh, all this
in SECOND GEAR!!.

Then, (yesterday) it became even *Less*... (However, that particular
poast appears to be missing.)

this car had
> an altered diff ratio, UH-HUH balanced tailshaft, flywheel, and crankshaft, WOW.
> extractors, floor shift, dual barrel carby, stronger valve springs,
> shaved head, track rods, and wide rims with low profile radials. and
> radials weren't commonplace in those days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

The majority of yer waffle above^^^ Was *NOT* in yer original
poast...........You *Lied*, just admit it!, Yer just as bad as the rest
of the pantie waist lying mutts in here!.

Can`t admit to a failure! However I 'spose when you *Live* a lie
(Krypsis being a major player in that scenario.) you just can`t help
yerself eh.

According to you *Radials*, and a *floor shift* made all the
difference. Fuckin' tosser!. <FBG>

Re: 90mph Holden

<tlkg2k$65dd$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20838&group=aus.cars#20838

From: jon...@overthere.com (jonz)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 17:54:12 +1100
 by: jonz - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 06:54 UTC

On 11/23/2022 11:43 AM, yosemite sam wrote:
> Noddy wrote:
>> On 23/11/2022 10:16 am, jonz wrote:
>>> For you felix>
>>>

>>> Lindsay
>>> 06/05/2018
>>> On 6/05/2018 1:09 PM, felix wrote:
>>>  > On 6/05/2018 12:34 PM, Noddy wrote:
>>>
>>>  >>>> Like you were when you claimed your old shitfighter Holden
>>> could do
>>>  >>>> 90mph in second,
>>>  >>>
>>>  >>> never did
>>>  >>
>>>  >> A new batch of lies here for you Felix?
>>>  >
>>>  > no. but to save you further embarrassment, the speed was 80mph
>>>
>>> "I once put 'track rods' on my EK, and other stuff. it did 90mph in
>>> second gear!" Felix. 19/01/16
>>>
>>> and the next day:
>>> "it's true! nobody believes anything I say. the motor was worked over,
>>> had extractors, dual throat carb, floor shift, heavy duty clutch, etc."
>>> 20/01/16
>>>
>>> "nobody believes anything I say".
>>>
>>> I wonder why, wishy washy?
>>>
>>> Gee, you've got it bad Felix. Lying about your lies! Thats new!
>>
>> He's just an idiot who can't remember what he says from one day to the
>> next, but will argue black and blue regardless. It takes a special
>> kind of stupid to be able to do that :)
>>

> it takes a special kind of dishonesty to lie about a medical condition,
> job experience, business ownership, trade qualifications, and a whole
> lot of other stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Called out as a *LIAR*, and a *NO YOU* is all you have to, er, *PROVE*
yer not!..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Re: 90mph Holden

<ju5ue0Fa3o5U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20839&group=aus.cars#20839

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 17:54:56 +1100
 by: Xeno - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 06:54 UTC

On 23/11/2022 4:20 pm, yosemite sam wrote:
> Clocky wrote:

>>> it takes a special kind of dishonesty to lie about a medical
>>> condition, job experience, business ownership, trade qualifications,
>>> and a whole lot of other stuff.
>>>

>> Of course it does. But even if you got some details wrong, you are not
>> an inherently malicious liar like he is.
>>

> exactly.  I thought at the time that was the speed it did, but whatever
> the speed was, it was a hell of a lot faster than standard. this car had
> an altered diff ratio, balanced tailshaft, flywheel, and crankshaft,
> extractors, floor shift, dual barrel carby, stronger valve springs,
> shaved head, track rods, and wide rims with low profile radials. and
> radials weren't commonplace in those days.

You just know Darren and the FLCJC crew are getting desperate when all
they can dredge up as a distraction from his lies and bullshit claims is
your old EK.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: 90mph Holden

<ju5v6oFa7ruU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20840&group=aus.cars#20840

From: fel...@goaway.com (yosemite sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 18:09:15 +1100
 by: yosemite sam - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 07:09 UTC

Xeno wrote:
> On 23/11/2022 4:20 pm, yosemite sam wrote:
>> Clocky wrote:

>>> Of course it does. But even if you got some details wrong, you are
>>> not an inherently malicious liar like he is.
>>>

>> exactly.  I thought at the time that was the speed it did, but
>> whatever the speed was, it was a hell of a lot faster than standard.
>> this car had an altered diff ratio, balanced tailshaft, flywheel, and
>> crankshaft, extractors, floor shift, dual barrel carby, stronger
>> valve springs, shaved head, track rods, and wide rims with low
>> profile radials. and radials weren't commonplace in those days.
>>
> You just know Darren and the FLCJC crew are getting desperate when all
> they can dredge up as a distraction from his lies and bullshit claims
> is your old EK.

yep. or lie saying I didn't use the evap cooler properly. anything they
dredge up is long dead and buried, and I haven't lied about anything
deliberately, but Darren's lies are *deliberate* and *ongoing*

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: 90mph Holden

<ju5vigFa3o5U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20841&group=aus.cars#20841

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 18:14:24 +1100
 by: Xeno - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 07:14 UTC

On 23/11/2022 6:09 pm, yosemite sam wrote:
> Xeno wrote:

>>> exactly.  I thought at the time that was the speed it did, but
>>> whatever the speed was, it was a hell of a lot faster than standard.
>>> this car had an altered diff ratio, balanced tailshaft, flywheel, and
>>> crankshaft, extractors, floor shift, dual barrel carby, stronger
>>> valve springs, shaved head, track rods, and wide rims with low
>>> profile radials. and radials weren't commonplace in those days.
>>>
>> You just know Darren and the FLCJC crew are getting desperate when all
>> they can dredge up as a distraction from his lies and bullshit claims
>> is your old EK.
>>

> yep. or lie saying I didn't use the evap cooler properly. anything they
> dredge up is long dead and buried, and I haven't lied about anything
> deliberately, but Darren's lies are *deliberate* and *ongoing*

One could say, the *never ending bullshit story*.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: 90mph Holden

<tlkooj$bf18$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20842&group=aus.cars#20842

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 17:22:27 +0800
 by: Clocky - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 09:22 UTC

On 23/11/2022 3:09 pm, yosemite sam wrote:
> Xeno wrote:

>>> exactly.  I thought at the time that was the speed it did, but
>>> whatever the speed was, it was a hell of a lot faster than standard.
>>> this car had an altered diff ratio, balanced tailshaft, flywheel, and
>>> crankshaft, extractors, floor shift, dual barrel carby, stronger
>>> valve springs, shaved head, track rods, and wide rims with low
>>> profile radials. and radials weren't commonplace in those days.
>>>
>> You just know Darren and the FLCJC crew are getting desperate when all
>> they can dredge up as a distraction from his lies and bullshit claims
>> is your old EK.
>>

> yep. or lie saying I didn't use the evap cooler properly. anything they
> dredge up is long dead and buried, and I haven't lied about anything
> deliberately, but Darren's lies are *deliberate* and *ongoing*

He lies by default, even under oath he lied his fucking head off.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: 90mph Holden

<juj7gkFatknU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20894&group=aus.cars#20894

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 17:49:42 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Mon, 28 Nov 2022 07:49 UTC

On 23/11/2022 5:09 pm, yosemite sam wrote:
> Xeno wrote:

>>> exactly.  I thought at the time that was the speed it did, but
>>> whatever the speed was, it was a hell of a lot faster than standard.
>>> this car had an altered diff ratio, balanced tailshaft, flywheel, and
>>> crankshaft, extractors, floor shift, dual barrel carby, stronger
>>> valve springs, shaved head, track rods, and wide rims with low
>>> profile radials. and radials weren't commonplace in those days.
>>>
>> You just know Darren and the FLCJC crew are getting desperate when all
>> they can dredge up as a distraction from his lies and bullshit claims
>> is your old EK.
>>

> yep. or lie saying I didn't use the evap cooler properly. anything they
> dredge up is long dead and buried, and I haven't lied about anything
> deliberately, but Darren's lies are *deliberate* and *ongoing*

If you weren't lying then it's even worse, it would mean that you were
plumbing the depths of stupidity.

BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
doing every day.

Re: 90mph Holden

<tm21ng$1urkg$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20903&group=aus.cars#20903

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 21:15:11 +1100
 by: Noddy - Mon, 28 Nov 2022 10:15 UTC

On 28/11/2022 6:49 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 23/11/2022 5:09 pm, yosemite sam wrote:

>> yep. or lie saying I didn't use the evap cooler properly. anything
>> they dredge up is long dead and buried, and I haven't lied about
>> anything deliberately, but Darren's lies are *deliberate* and *ongoing*
>>
> If you weren't lying then it's even worse, it would mean that you were
> plumbing the depths of stupidity.
>
> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
> doing every day.

Keith, his posts are there for all to see, and no one needs to "lie" or
make shit up about him. He's a moron who does enough damage to himself
with his *own* ridiculous comments.

He had no fucking idea how to use his evap cooler just like he had no
fucking idea that the MG he bought was made in China until after he
bought it.

The man is an imbecile.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: 90mph Holden

<jujgohFcdldU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20906&group=aus.cars#20906

From: fel...@goaway.com (yosemite sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 21:28:47 +1100
 by: yosemite sam - Mon, 28 Nov 2022 10:28 UTC

Noddy wrote:
> On 28/11/2022 6:49 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 23/11/2022 5:09 pm, yosemite sam wrote:
>
>>> yep. or lie saying I didn't use the evap cooler properly. anything
>>> they dredge up is long dead and buried, and I haven't lied about
>>> anything deliberately, but Darren's lies are *deliberate* and *ongoing*
>>>
>> If you weren't lying then it's even worse, it would mean that you
>> were plumbing the depths of stupidity.
>>
>> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
>> doing every day.
>
> Keith, his posts are there for all to see, and no one needs to "lie"
> or make shit up about him. He's a moron who does enough damage to
> himself with his *own* ridiculous comments.
>
> He had no fucking idea how to use his evap cooler

liar!

> just like he had no fucking idea that the MG he bought was made in
> China until after he bought it.

so what dickhead?

> The man is an imbecile.

look who's talking! the guy who invents a life an qualifications. crawl
back in yer hole. sensible ppl are talking!

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: 90mph Holden

<jujgstFcdldU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20907&group=aus.cars#20907

From: fel...@goaway.com (yosemite sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 21:31:09 +1100
 by: yosemite sam - Mon, 28 Nov 2022 10:31 UTC

keithr0 wrote:
> On 23/11/2022 5:09 pm, yosemite sam wrote:
>> Xeno wrote:

>>> You just know Darren and the FLCJC crew are getting desperate when
>>> all they can dredge up as a distraction from his lies and bullshit
>>> claims is your old EK.
>>>

>> yep. or lie saying I didn't use the evap cooler properly. anything
>> they dredge up is long dead and buried, and I haven't lied about
>> anything deliberately, but Darren's lies are *deliberate* and *ongoing*
>>
> If you weren't lying then it's even worse, it would mean that you were
> plumbing the depths of stupidity.
>
> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
> doing every day.

why? the fraudster has not proved he's not lying about his three
apprenticeships and two trade qualifications, so what is 'dead and
buried' about it?

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: 90mph Holden

<tm2lcl$20dnu$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20912&group=aus.cars#20912

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 23:50:46 +0800
 by: Clocky - Mon, 28 Nov 2022 15:50 UTC

On 28/11/2022 3:49 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 23/11/2022 5:09 pm, yosemite sam wrote:
>> Xeno wrote:

>>> You just know Darren and the FLCJC crew are getting desperate when
>>> all they can dredge up as a distraction from his lies and bullshit
>>> claims is your old EK.
>>>

>> yep. or lie saying I didn't use the evap cooler properly. anything
>> they dredge up is long dead and buried, and I haven't lied about
>> anything deliberately, but Darren's lies are *deliberate* and *ongoing*
>>
> If you weren't lying then it's even worse, it would mean that you were
> plumbing the depths of stupidity.
>
> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
> doing every day.

It's not "dead and buried" until he proves his claims. That he can't
because he lied is his problem.

If you don't like it take your own advice and move on.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: 90mph Holden

<jukqg1FiemuU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20925&group=aus.cars#20925

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 09:19:45 +1100
 by: Xeno - Mon, 28 Nov 2022 22:19 UTC

On 28/11/2022 6:49 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 23/11/2022 5:09 pm, yosemite sam wrote:
>> Xeno wrote:

>>> You just know Darren and the FLCJC crew are getting desperate when
>>> all they can dredge up as a distraction from his lies and bullshit
>>> claims is your old EK.
>>>

>> yep. or lie saying I didn't use the evap cooler properly. anything
>> they dredge up is long dead and buried, and I haven't lied about
>> anything deliberately, but Darren's lies are *deliberate* and *ongoing*
>>
> If you weren't lying then it's even worse, it would mean that you were
> plumbing the depths of stupidity.
>
> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
> doing every day.

Beg to differ, it's *your friends (the FLCJC) who are doing that. The
90mph Holden thread is, in and of itself, clear proof of that. OTOH,
Darren's bogus claims to have done 3 apprenticeships and attained two
(2) trade qualifications is *current*, is *live* and is something Darren
scuttles away from every time he is asked for proof. And, yes, he needs
to provide proof since claiming qualifications one does not possess is
*fraud* pure and simple. So, either Darren antes up or I, as a
*legitimate qualified tradesman*, will continue to press the issue.
What's more, I don't give a rat's arse if you find the discussion
concerning Darren's fake qualifications claims interminable.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: 90mph Holden

<jul6saFkcfeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20940&group=aus.cars#20940

From: fel...@goaway.com (yosemite sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 12:52:37 +1100
 by: yosemite sam - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 01:52 UTC

Xeno wrote:
> On 28/11/2022 6:49 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> yep. or lie saying I didn't use the evap cooler properly. anything
>>> they dredge up is long dead and buried, and I haven't lied about
>>> anything deliberately, but Darren's lies are *deliberate* and *ongoing*
>>>
>> If you weren't lying then it's even worse, it would mean that you
>> were plumbing the depths of stupidity.
>>
>> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
>> doing every day.
>
> Beg to differ, it's *your friends (the FLCJC) who are doing that. The
> 90mph Holden thread is, in and of itself, clear proof of that. OTOH,
> Darren's bogus claims to have done 3 apprenticeships and attained two
> (2) trade qualifications is *current*, is *live* and is something
> Darren scuttles away from every time he is asked for proof. And, yes,
> he needs to provide proof since claiming qualifications one does not
> possess is *fraud* pure and simple.

yes

> So, either Darren antes up or I, as a *legitimate qualified
> tradesman*, will continue to press the issue. What's more, I don't
> give a rat's arse if you find the discussion concerning Darren's fake
> qualifications claims interminable.

LOL!

and just for the sake of it.. better english would be..

"I don't give a rat's arse that you find the discussion concerning
Darren's fake qualifications claims interminable", since he has said he does

or else when using "if"..

I don't give a rat's arse if you find the discussion concerning Darren's
fake qualifications claims interminable or not.

(no offence intended)

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: 90mph Holden

<jula43FkqcmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20946&group=aus.cars#20946

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 13:46:26 +1100
 by: Xeno - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 02:46 UTC

On 29/11/2022 12:52 pm, yosemite sam wrote:
> Xeno wrote:

>>> If you weren't lying then it's even worse, it would mean that you
>>> were plumbing the depths of stupidity.
>>>
>>> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
>>> doing every day.
>>
>> Beg to differ, it's *your friends (the FLCJC) who are doing that. The
>> 90mph Holden thread is, in and of itself, clear proof of that. OTOH,
>> Darren's bogus claims to have done 3 apprenticeships and attained two
>> (2) trade qualifications is *current*, is *live* and is something
>> Darren scuttles away from every time he is asked for proof. And, yes,
>> he needs to provide proof since claiming qualifications one does not
>> possess is *fraud* pure and simple.
>
> yes
>
>> So, either Darren antes up or I, as a *legitimate qualified
>> tradesman*, will continue to press the issue. What's more, I don't
>> give a rat's arse if you find the discussion concerning Darren's fake
>> qualifications claims interminable.
>>

> LOL!
>
> and just for the sake of it.. better english would be..

Hmmm, better? I think not, just different. And that is Ok too since
English provides such variety in expression.

> "I don't give a rat's arse that you find the discussion concerning
> Darren's fake qualifications claims interminable", since he has said he
> does
>
> or else when using "if"..
>
> I don't give a rat's arse if you find the discussion concerning Darren's
> fake qualifications claims interminable or not.

The "or not" is redundant since Keith has already complained that such
discussion were interminable.

> (no offence intended)

None taken. ;-)

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: 90mph Holden

<tm3s1t$226sd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20947&group=aus.cars#20947

From: jon...@overthere.com (jonz)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 13:50:37 +1100
 by: jonz - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 02:50 UTC

On 11/29/2022 12:52 PM, yosemite sam wrote:
> Xeno wrote:

>>> If you weren't lying then it's even worse, it would mean that you
>>> were plumbing the depths of stupidity.
>>>
>>> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
>>> doing every day.
>>
>> Beg to differ, it's *your friends (the FLCJC) who are doing that. The
>> 90mph Holden thread is, in and of itself, clear proof of that. OTOH,
>> Darren's bogus claims to have done 3 apprenticeships and attained two
>> (2) trade qualifications is *current*, is *live* and is something
>> Darren scuttles away from every time he is asked for proof. And, yes,
>> he needs to provide proof since claiming qualifications one does not
>> possess is *fraud* pure and simple.
>
> yes
>
>> So, either Darren antes up or I, as a *legitimate qualified
>> tradesman*, will continue to press the issue. What's more, I don't
>> give a rat's arse if you find the discussion concerning Darren's fake
>> qualifications claims interminable.
>>

> LOL!
>
> and just for the sake of it.. better english would be..
>
> "I don't give a rat's arse that you find the discussion concerning
> Darren's fake qualifications claims interminable", since he has said he
> does
>
> or else when using "if"..
>
> I don't give a rat's arse if you find the discussion concerning Darren's
> fake qualifications claims interminable or not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From one failed chalky to another.

> (no offence intended)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ol' felix tries to make funny. ho, ho, flop......

BTW, This:

"So, either Darren antes up or I, as a *legitimate qualified
>> tradesman*, will continue to press the issue."

Say what?. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Serving time as a boring, repetitive, know all, know nothing ex
chalky, is *Not* a trade.

Definitely *not* legitimate.

The old *Bits of paper* story. (ova, and ova.)

Re: 90mph Holden

<julbsoFl1e2U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20950&group=aus.cars#20950

From: fel...@goaway.com (yosemite sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 14:18:12 +1100
 by: yosemite sam - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 03:18 UTC

liar. never was a teacher

<snip jonz spittle>

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: 90mph Holden

<tm3tnv$26eup$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20951&group=aus.cars#20951

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 14:19:24 +1100
 by: Noddy - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 03:19 UTC

On 29/11/2022 1:50 pm, jonz wrote:

>        "So, either Darren antes up or I, as a *legitimate qualified
> >> tradesman*, will continue to press the issue."
>
>    Say what?.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

ROTFL :)

So *now* he's the "Credential Police", is he? Hahahahahaha :) :) I
wonder if the deluded cuntoxen has printed himself out a special litte
ID so he can pass himself off as a plain clothes officer of the
Department of Deluded Fucktards.

Hahahahahahaha :) :) :)

What a fucking *idiot* :)

"Press the issue" all you like, you no life snowflake. No one *gives* a
fucking shit :)

Regards,
Noddy.