From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: 90mph Holden
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 11:22:00 +0800
 by: Clocky - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 03:22 UTC

On 29/11/2022 11:18 am, yosemite sam wrote:
> jonz wrote:

>>> yes

>>> LOL!
>>>
>>> and just for the sake of it.. better english would be..
>>>
>>> "I don't give a rat's arse that you find the discussion concerning
>>> Darren's fake qualifications claims interminable", since he has said
>>> he does
>>>
>>> or else when using "if"..
>>>
>>> I don't give a rat's arse if you find the discussion concerning
>>> Darren's fake qualifications claims interminable or not.
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>  From one failed chalky to another.
>
> liar. never was a teacher

Jonz has never been *anything*. The only positive thing he has ever done
is to clean up the tip by removing a couple of wrecks.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if

Re: 90mph Holden

<jull1eFmb6dU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20961&group=aus.cars#20961

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 15:52:50 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 05:52 UTC

On 28/11/2022 8:31 pm, yosemite sam wrote:
> keithr0 wrote:

>>> yep. or lie saying I didn't use the evap cooler properly. anything
>>> they dredge up is long dead and buried, and I haven't lied about
>>> anything deliberately, but Darren's lies are *deliberate* and *ongoing*
>>>
>> If you weren't lying then it's even worse, it would mean that you were
>> plumbing the depths of stupidity.
>>
>> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
>> doing every day.
>
> why? the fraudster has not proved he's not lying about his three
> apprenticeships and two trade qualifications, so what is 'dead and
> buried' about it?

Have you never heard that doing the same thing over and over expecting a
different result is detrimental to your mental health? I'm afraid that
the four of you are on the downward spiral.

Re: 90mph Holden

<jull5tFmb6dU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20963&group=aus.cars#20963

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 15:55:13 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 05:55 UTC

On 29/11/2022 1:50 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 28/11/2022 3:49 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
>> doing every day.
>
> It's not "dead and buried" until he proves his claims. That he can't
> because he lied is his problem.

So we have to put up with your boring wingeing for eternity then.

Re: 90mph Holden

<jullgbFmelaU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20964&group=aus.cars#20964

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 16:00:44 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 06:00 UTC

On 29/11/2022 8:19 am, Xeno wrote:

>> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
>> doing every day.
>
> Beg to differ, it's *your friends (the FLCJC) who are doing that.

My friends? What makes you think that I'm friends with noddy? I
criticise you and your friends because you are annoying, if noddy gets
annoying then I'll criticise him as I have done in the past.

> The 90mph Holden thread is, in and of itself, clear proof of that.

The 90mph thread is proof of nothing other than felix lives in a dream world

<loads of repetitive crap deleted>

Re: 90mph Holden

<julm5gFmaftU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20966&group=aus.cars#20966

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 17:11:59 +1100
 by: Xeno - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 06:11 UTC

On 29/11/2022 2:19 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 29/11/2022 1:50 pm, jonz wrote:
>
>>         "So, either Darren antes up or I, as a *legitimate qualified
>>  >> tradesman*, will continue to press the issue."
>>
>>     Say what?.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
>
> ROTFL :)
>
> So *now* he's the "Credential Police", is he? Hahahahahaha :) :) I
> wonder if the deluded cuntoxen has printed himself out a special litte

Don't need to print myself out special ID. Fakes credentials are your
forte Darren. One good thing, you can't dummy up fake trade credentials
since they have a unique and *verifiable* number.

> ID so he can pass himself off as a plain clothes officer of the
> Department of Deluded Fucktards.
>
> Hahahahahahaha :) :) :)
>
> What a fucking *idiot* :)
>
> "Press the issue" all you like, you no life snowflake. No one *gives* a
> fucking shit :)

You do! You prove it every time - as you do now.

Your problem, your claims are all bullshit for which you have no
counter. Had there been any veracity in your claims, you would have
flashed them here and said, "read it and weep"! But you can't because
there isn't even the slightest skerrick of truth in every single one of
your bullshit claims.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: 90mph Holden

<julmb1FmaftU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20967&group=aus.cars#20967

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 17:14:57 +1100
 by: Xeno - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 06:14 UTC

On 29/11/2022 4:52 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 28/11/2022 8:31 pm, yosemite sam wrote:
>> keithr0 wrote:

>>> If you weren't lying then it's even worse, it would mean that you
>>> were plumbing the depths of stupidity.
>>>
>>> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
>>> doing every day.
>>
>> why? the fraudster has not proved he's not lying about his three
>> apprenticeships and two trade qualifications, so what is 'dead and
>> buried' about it?
>>
> Have you never heard that doing the same thing over and over expecting a
> different result is detrimental to your mental health? I'm afraid that
> the four of you are on the downward spiral.

Nah, we're getting the result we expected - no proof of claims - because
there exists no such proof. The proof doesn't exist because Darren's
claims are all bullshit.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: 90mph Holden

<julnq7FmaftU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20968&group=aus.cars#20968

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 17:40:07 +1100
 by: Xeno - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 06:40 UTC

On 29/11/2022 4:55 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 29/11/2022 1:50 am, Clocky wrote:
>> On 28/11/2022 3:49 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>
>>> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
>>> doing every day.
>>
>> It's not "dead and buried" until he proves his claims. That he can't
>> because he lied is his problem.
>
> So we have to put up with your boring wingeing for eternity then.

Not at all! There's always the *K-I-L-L-F-I-L-E*!!

Go on, do it! You know you want to! ;-)

PS Just make sure your killfile isn't fake like Darren's!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: 90mph Holden

<tm4e6m$226se$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20971&group=aus.cars#20971

From: jon...@overthere.com (jonz)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 19:00:21 +1100
 by: jonz - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 08:00 UTC

On 11/29/2022 5:11 PM, Xeno wrote:
> On 29/11/2022 2:19 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> On 29/11/2022 1:50 pm, jonz wrote:
>>
>>>         "So, either Darren antes up or I, as a *legitimate qualified
>>>  >> tradesman*, will continue to press the issue."
>>>
>>>     Say what?.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
>>
>> ROTFL :)
>>
>> So *now* he's the "Credential Police", is he? Hahahahahaha :) :) I
>> wonder if the deluded cuntoxen has printed himself out a special litte
>
> Don't need to print myself out  special ID. Fakes credentials are your
> forte Darren. One good thing, you can't dummy up fake trade credentials
> since they have a unique and *verifiable* number.
>
>> ID so he can pass himself off as a plain clothes officer of the
>> Department of Deluded Fucktards.
>>
>> Hahahahahahaha :) :) :)
>>
>> What a fucking *idiot* :)
>>
>> "Press the issue" all you like, you no life snowflake. No one *gives*
>> a fucking shit :)
>
> You do! You prove it every time - as you do now.
>
> Your problem, your claims are all bullshit for which you have no
> counter. Had there been any veracity in your claims, you would have
> flashed them here and said, "read it and weep"! But you can't because
> there isn't even the slightest skerrick of truth in every single one of
> your bullshit claims.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
You`re being played like a violin, and don`t realise it you noxious
nobody!.

Re: 90mph Holden

<tm4kgg$28997$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20980&group=aus.cars#20980

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 20:48:00 +1100
 by: Noddy - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 09:48 UTC

On 29/11/2022 7:00 pm, jonz wrote:
> On 11/29/2022 5:11 PM, Xeno wrote:

>>> ROTFL :)
>>>
>>> So *now* he's the "Credential Police", is he? Hahahahahaha :) :) I
>>> wonder if the deluded cuntoxen has printed himself out a special litte
>>
>> Don't need to print myself out  special ID. Fakes credentials are your
>> forte Darren. One good thing, you can't dummy up fake trade
>> credentials since they have a unique and *verifiable* number.
>>
>>> ID so he can pass himself off as a plain clothes officer of the
>>> Department of Deluded Fucktards.
>>>
>>> Hahahahahahaha :) :) :)
>>>
>>> What a fucking *idiot* :)
>>>
>>> "Press the issue" all you like, you no life snowflake. No one *gives*
>>> a fucking shit :)
>>
>> You do! You prove it every time - as you do now.
>>
>> Your problem, your claims are all bullshit for which you have no
>> counter. Had there been any veracity in your claims, you would have
>> flashed them here and said, "read it and weep"! But you can't because
>> there isn't even the slightest skerrick of truth in every single one
>> of your bullshit claims.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
>  You`re being played like a violin, and don`t realise it you noxious
> nobody!.

The irony of being called a "fraud" by a moron who invented an identity
complete with fantastically rare car collection and comparable illnesses
only to claim that said identity is a genuine real person who he "hasn't
heard from in a while" is absolutely fucking staggering :)

Well all remember this hilarious post, right? :)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 90mph Holden

<tm4kkh$28997$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20981&group=aus.cars#20981

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 20:50:08 +1100
 by: Noddy - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 09:50 UTC

On 29/11/2022 4:55 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 29/11/2022 1:50 am, Clocky wrote:
>> On 28/11/2022 3:49 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>
>>> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
>>> doing every day.
>>
>> It's not "dead and buried" until he proves his claims. That he can't
>> because he lied is his problem.
>
> So we have to put up with your boring wingeing for eternity then.

You don't have to put up with a single word of it. Just *block* the
fucking idiot, and your problems will be solved.

He adds *nothing* of value to any conversation and you won't miss a
thing. It might cut down on your own whinge time though, and that may
not necessarily be what you want....

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: 90mph Holden

<tm4koa$28997$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20982&group=aus.cars#20982

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 20:52:10 +1100
 by: Noddy - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 09:52 UTC

On 29/11/2022 5:00 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 29/11/2022 8:19 am, Xeno wrote:
>
>>> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
>>> doing every day.
>>
>> Beg to differ, it's *your friends (the FLCJC) who are doing that.
>
> My friends? What makes you think that I'm friends with noddy? I
> criticise you and your friends because you are annoying, if noddy gets
> annoying then I'll criticise him as I have done in the past.

Indeed. You're no friend of mine, and for what it's worth I think you've
become just as much of a repetitive useless whining cunt as the people
you criticise.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: 90mph Holden

<tm4lhq$28c85$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20986&group=aus.cars#20986

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 18:05:46 +0800
 by: Clocky - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 10:05 UTC

On 29/11/2022 1:55 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 29/11/2022 1:50 am, Clocky wrote:
>> On 28/11/2022 3:49 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>
>>> BTW "Dredging up the long dead and buried" is what your friends are
>>> doing every day.
>>
>> It's not "dead and buried" until he proves his claims. That he can't
>> because he lied is his problem.
>
> So we have to put up with your boring wingeing for eternity then.

You're the 10 pound whiney limey around here :-) Feel free to leave
anytime as per your own suggestion if you take issue with people valuing
integrity and honesty.

Clearly you don't.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: 90mph Holden

<gcwiL.6646$ZRk4.1905@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21038&group=aus.cars#21038

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: Patty.O....@Coast.org (alvey)
References: <tljl7q$65dd$1@dont-email.me> <tljoov$6lf8$1@dont-email.me> <ju58j3F71a6U1@mid.individual.net> <tlju3h$70o0$1@dont-email.me> <ju5oq0F99laU1@mid.individual.net> <ju5ue0Fa3o5U1@mid.individual.net> <ju5v6oFa7ruU1@mid.individual.net> <juj7gkFatknU3@mid.individual.net> <jukqg1FiemuU2@mid.individual.net> <jul6saFkcfeU1@mid.individual.net> <tm3s1t$226sd$1@dont-email.me> <tm3tnv$26eup$1@dont-email.me> <julm5gFmaftU1@mid.individual.net> <tm4e6m$226se$2@dont-email.me> <tm4kgg$28997$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2022 23:51:40 GMT
 by: alvey - Fri, 2 Dec 2022 23:51 UTC

Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tm4kgg$28997$1@dont-email.me:

> The irony of being called a "fraud" by a moron who invented an
> identity complete with fantastically rare car collection and
> comparable illnesses only to claim that said identity is a genuine
> real person who he "hasn't heard from in a while" is absolutely
> fucking staggering :)

Like yourself Fraudster, there's problems in there. The big one is that you
haven't *proved* any of the above. By contrast, there's shedloads of
compelling evidence which proves that you are a compulsive liar. The next
prob is that you've got nothing on me, and I'm calling you a repulsive
fraud, coward, liar and hypocrite.

Do try and prove otherwise Fraudster, I enjoy comedy.

alvey

Re: 90mph Holden

<tme5uc$364m3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21040&group=aus.cars#21040

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 08:40:38 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 3 Dec 2022 00:40 UTC

On 29/11/2022 5:48 pm, Noddy wrote:

> [...]

Nobody cares that you are a habitual compulsive liar and a fraud?
Bzzzzzzzt, think again.

<snip>

> The irony of being called a "fraud" by a moron who invented an identity
> complete with fantastically rare car collection and comparable illnesses
> only to claim that said identity is a genuine real person who he "hasn't
> heard from in a while" is absolutely fucking staggering :)

<snip unproven>

You can speculate all you like but you have proved *nothing* on that
while evidence proves you are an abusive habitual liar.

Your claims of qualifications in spades.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: 90mph Holden

<juvkcrF83keU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21041&group=aus.cars#21041

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 11:43:07 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sat, 3 Dec 2022 00:43 UTC

On 3/12/2022 10:51 am, alvey wrote:
> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote in news:tm4kgg$28997$1@dont-email.me:
>

>> The irony of being called a "fraud" by a moron who invented an
>> identity complete with fantastically rare car collection and
>> comparable illnesses only to claim that said identity is a genuine
>> real person who he "hasn't heard from in a while" is absolutely
>> fucking staggering :)
>
> Like yourself Fraudster, there's problems in there. The big one is that you
> haven't *proved* any of the above. By contrast, there's shedloads of
> compelling evidence which proves that you are a compulsive liar. The next
> prob is that you've got nothing on me, and I'm calling you a repulsive
> fraud, coward, liar and hypocrite.
>
> Do try and prove otherwise Fraudster,

I'd like to see that! It would be amazing, nothing short of a *miracle*!

> I enjoy comedy.
>
> alvey

Puir wee Darren, truly a laugh a minute!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: 90mph Holden

<juvmqvF8gi6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21044&group=aus.cars#21044

From: fel...@goaway.com (yosemite sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 01:24:49 +1100
 by: yosemite sam - Fri, 2 Dec 2022 14:24 UTC

Clocky wrote:

> Nobody cares that you are a habitual compulsive liar and a fraud?
> Bzzzzzzzt, think again.
>
> <snip>

lol! poor ol'noddy. he's been posting for years complaining about ppl
wanting him to prove his claims, so how can he say no one cares?? lol!

>> The irony of being called a "fraud" by a moron who invented an
>> identity complete with fantastically rare car collection and
>> comparable illnesses only to claim that said identity is a genuine
>> real person who he "hasn't heard from in a while" is absolutely
>> fucking staggering :)
>>

> <snip unproven>
>
> You can speculate all you like but you have proved *nothing* on that
> while evidence proves you are an abusive habitual liar.
>
> Your claims of qualifications in spades.

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!