<Electro> my computer was once one of the building blocks of a great pyramid

aus+uk / aus.politics / Ideal communism makes for great individuals

SubjectAuthor
* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
+- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
> [...]
     |  |  `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsPetzl
     |  |   `- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
     |  `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
     |   +* Ideal communism makes for great individualsPetzl
     |   |`* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
     |   | +- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
     |   | `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsPetzl
     |   |  `- Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
     |   `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
     |    +- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
     |    `- Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
     `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
      `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
       `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
        `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsPeter Jason
         `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
          +* Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
          |`* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
          | `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
          |  `- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
          +* Ideal communism makes for great individualsLions Growl of Butchers Foul
          |+- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
          |`* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
          | +- Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
          | +- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
          | `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
          |  `- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
          `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsDaniel65
           `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
            `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsDaniel65
             `- Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee

Pages:1234
Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<14c98703-89f2-4300-ba68-2e8f7ffa3711n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21478&group=aus.politics#21478

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 03:40:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Ideal communism makes for great individuals
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 11:40 UTC

Wow those were great days! I was speaking four languages daily. Hindi and English at school, and Bengali and Russian at home.
Commune living is just great for the kid. Soundly protected and looked after, plenty of friends, lots to learn, much to play.
What could be better?
No drugs, no violence, no divorces around.
People are kindly, friendly, hard working and honest.
No sleaze, no porn, no selling anything.
Clean all around.
Some of the best years of my life, made me what I am, that is,
Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time, sole god among lotsa devils.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.10tyorktbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21481&group=aus.politics#21481

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 04:54:17 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 17:54 UTC

Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote

> Wow those were great days! I was speaking four languages daily. Hindi
> and English at school, and Bengali and Russian at home.
> Commune living is just great for the kid. Soundly protected and looked
> after, plenty of friends, lots to learn, much to play.
> What could be better?

The country with a much better economy so the kid doesn't have
to emigrate to a country that does vastly better economically.

> No drugs, no violence, no divorces around.
> People are kindly, friendly, hard working and honest.
> No sleaze, no porn, no selling anything.
> Clean all around.
> Some of the best years of my life,

Pity that it was such a complete dud that you had to
emigrate for a MUCH better life for you and your kids.

> made me what I am, that is,
> Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time,
> sole god among lotsa devils.

Who even Telecom eventually noticed was completely useless
and gave the bums rush, right out the door onto your lard arse.

And no one takes any of the shit you spew seriously.

And you are actually stupid enough to claim that the moon landing was
faked.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<c690077c-3854-4432-96b2-8a64fb7355f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21503&group=aus.politics#21503

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 04:31:44 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sat, 25 Feb 2023 12:31 UTC

On Thursday, 23 February 2023 at 17:10:55 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Wow those were great days! I was speaking four languages daily. Hindi and English at school, and Bengali and Russian at home.
> Commune living is just great for the kid. Soundly protected and looked after, plenty of friends, lots to learn, much to play.
> What could be better?
> No drugs, no violence, no divorces around.
> People are kindly, friendly, hard working and honest.
> No sleaze, no porn, no selling anything.
> Clean all around.
> Some of the best years of my life, made me what I am, that is,
> Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time, sole god among lotsa devils.

And capitalism creates vile all-polluting money-grubbing mean-minded unscrupilous creatures thriving on porn, institutional madnesses, vices, etc. who steal the creative outputs of the communist types.
Capitalism is the way of the cannibal swine, that must grow in order to exist. The point to note is, when this bloated beast will burst. Then see how its offspring devour the carcass, to become fatter.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.10xp7uokbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21504&group=aus.politics#21504

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 05:41:44 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 25 Feb 2023 18:41 UTC

Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote
> Arindam Banerjee wrote

>> Wow those were great days! I was speaking four languages daily. Hindi
>> and English at school, and Bengali and Russian at home.

>> Commune living is just great for the kid. Soundly protected and looked
>> after, plenty of friends, lots to learn, much to play.

>> What could be better?

A decent modern non communist state that works a lot better and
doesnt need the kid to emigrate to a better organised country.

>> No drugs, no violence, no divorces around.

That is a complete and utter bare faced lie.

>> People are kindly, friendly, hard working and honest.

Even sillier.

>> No sleaze, no porn, no selling anything.

Even sillier.

>> Clean all around.

Even sillier. In spades with India.

>> Some of the best years of my life, made me what I am, that is,
>> Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all
>> time, sole god among lotsa devils.

Just another stupid curry muncher who is actually stupid
enough to believe that the moon landing was faked and who
is ignored by anyone with even half a clue.

> And capitalism creates vile all-polluting money-grubbing mean-minded
> unscrupilous creatures

Corse nothing like that ever happens in a communist state, eh ?

> thriving on porn, institutional madnesses, vices, etc.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> who steal the creative outputs of the communist types.

Have fun listing even a single example of that ever happening.

> Capitalism is the way of the cannibal swine, that must grow in order to
> exist.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> The point to note is, when this bloated beast will burst.

Its actually every single communist state that has imploded spectacularly,
for a reason.

> Then see how its offspring devour the carcass, to become fatter.

Just like you, lard arse.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<ml2lvhh1nlf33iv0s9q2jp3p2e7desb7jp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21509&group=aus.politics#21509

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 09:33:21 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 25 Feb 2023 22:33 UTC

On Sun, 26 Feb 2023 05:41:44 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote
>> Arindam Banerjee wrote
>
>>> Wow those were great days! I was speaking four languages daily. Hindi
>>> and English at school, and Bengali and Russian at home.
>
>>> Commune living is just great for the kid. Soundly protected and looked
>>> after, plenty of friends, lots to learn, much to play.
>
>>> What could be better?
>
>A decent modern non communist state that works a lot better and
>doesnt need the kid to emigrate to a better organised country.
>
>>> No drugs, no violence, no divorces around.
>
>That is a complete and utter bare faced lie.
>
>>> People are kindly, friendly, hard working and honest.
>
>Even sillier.
>
>>> No sleaze, no porn, no selling anything.
>
>Even sillier.
>
>>> Clean all around.
>
>Even sillier. In spades with India.
>
>>> Some of the best years of my life, made me what I am, that is,
>>> Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all
>>> time, sole god among lotsa devils.
>
>Just another stupid curry muncher who is actually stupid
>enough to believe that the moon landing was faked and who
>is ignored by anyone with even half a clue.
>
>> And capitalism creates vile all-polluting money-grubbing mean-minded
>> unscrupilous creatures
>
>Corse nothing like that ever happens in a communist state, eh ?
>
>> thriving on porn, institutional madnesses, vices, etc.
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>
>> who steal the creative outputs of the communist types.
>
>Have fun listing even a single example of that ever happening.
>
>> Capitalism is the way of the cannibal swine, that must grow in order to
>> exist.
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>
>> The point to note is, when this bloated beast will burst.
>
>Its actually every single communist state that has imploded spectacularly,
>for a reason.
>
>> Then see how its offspring devour the carcass, to become fatter.
>
>Just like you, lard arse.

And "Arindam Banerjee" believes he is a genius earning $10,000 a hour.
In a communist state he would be thrown off the top floor of a high
building, Telecom only laid him off?
one of many in the last few months
<https://nypost.com/2023/02/16/top-putin-war-official-marine-yankina-plunges-to-her-death/>
https://tinyurl.com/2fq9pw7g
Now he is doing children experiments in his garage
they do at 10 years old
--
Petzl
"You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia

Russian Gulag survivor, novelist, historian, and short story writer. A. Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<70bf9d86-5eb6-496b-bb39-ce034732d0cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21515&group=aus.politics#21515

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 17:07:30 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sun, 26 Feb 2023 01:07 UTC

On Saturday, 25 February 2023 at 23:31:45 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Thursday, 23 February 2023 at 17:10:55 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > Wow those were great days! I was speaking four languages daily. Hindi and English at school, and Bengali and Russian at home.
> > Commune living is just great for the kid. Soundly protected and looked after, plenty of friends, lots to learn, much to play.
> > What could be better?
> > No drugs, no violence, no divorces around.
> > People are kindly, friendly, hard working and honest.
> > No sleaze, no porn, no selling anything.
> > Clean all around.
> > Some of the best years of my life, made me what I am, that is,
> > Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time, sole god among lotsa devils.
> And capitalism creates vile all-polluting money-grubbing mean-minded unscrupilous creatures thriving on porn, institutional madnesses, vices, etc. who steal the creative outputs of the communist types.
> Capitalism is the way of the cannibal swine, that must grow in order to exist. The point to note is, when this bloated beast will burst. Then see how its offspring devour the carcass, to become fatter.
While the ideal communist by being a superior human being opens vast possibilities, for the good of all. It is not a wonder that capitalists are out of the picture in the Star Trek societies, save as ugly Ferenghi types.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.10yd3rd1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21516&group=aus.politics#21516

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 14:17:41 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 26 Feb 2023 03:17 UTC

Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote
> Arindam Banerjee wrote
>> Arindam Banerjee wrote

>> > Wow those were great days! I was speaking four languages daily. Hindi
>> and English at school, and Bengali and Russian at home.
>> > Commune living is just great for the kid. Soundly protected and
>> looked after, plenty of friends, lots to learn, much to play.
>> > What could be better?
>> > No drugs, no violence, no divorces around.
>> > People are kindly, friendly, hard working and honest.
>> > No sleaze, no porn, no selling anything.
>> > Clean all around.
>> > Some of the best years of my life, made me what I am, that is,
>> > Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all
>> time, sole god among lotsa devils.
>> And capitalism creates vile all-polluting money-grubbing mean-minded
>> unscrupilous creatures thriving on porn, institutional madnesses,
>> vices, etc. who steal the creative outputs of the communist types.
>> Capitalism is the way of the cannibal swine, that must grow in order to
>> exist. The point to note is, when this bloated beast will burst. Then
>> see how its offspring devour the carcass, to become fatter.

> While the ideal communist

No such animal.

> by being a superior human

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantays.

> being opens vast possibilities, for the good of all.

Must be why all communist states been such complete disasters.

> It is not a wonder that capitalists are out of the picture in the Star
> Trek societies, save as ugly Ferenghi types.

That's fiction, fool

And watch out, ASIO is still tracking you communists.

With any luck they will kick you back where you came
from, just like Telecom did.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<68dc473f-4fe5-4eba-b0d9-3de9b3611f6en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21519&group=aus.politics#21519

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 08:52:23 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sun, 26 Feb 2023 16:52 UTC

On Sunday, 26 February 2023 at 06:37:32 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Saturday, 25 February 2023 at 23:31:45 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > On Thursday, 23 February 2023 at 17:10:55 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > > Wow those were great days! I was speaking four languages daily. Hindi and English at school, and Bengali and Russian at home.
> > > Commune living is just great for the kid. Soundly protected and looked after, plenty of friends, lots to learn, much to play.
> > > What could be better?
> > > No drugs, no violence, no divorces around.
> > > People are kindly, friendly, hard working and honest.
> > > No sleaze, no porn, no selling anything.
> > > Clean all around.
> > > Some of the best years of my life, made me what I am, that is,
> > > Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time, sole god among lotsa devils.
> > And capitalism creates vile all-polluting money-grubbing mean-minded unscrupilous creatures thriving on porn, institutional madnesses, vices, etc. who steal the creative outputs of the communist types.
> > Capitalism is the way of the cannibal swine, that must grow in order to exist. The point to note is, when this bloated beast will burst. Then see how its offspring devour the carcass, to become fatter.
> While the ideal communist by being a superior human being opens vast possibilities, for the good of all. It is not a wonder that capitalists are out of the picture in the Star Trek societies, save as ugly Ferenghi types.
I am not sure if they were capitalists. Just unscrupulous traders, totally money-centric. Disgusting capitalism should go as soon as possible. It is based upon slavery, invasion, oppression, inequalities, rudeness, cheating, lying, murder, sleaze, etc.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.10zgk0g9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21520&group=aus.politics#21520

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 04:08:50 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 26 Feb 2023 17:08 UTC

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 03:52:23 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, 26 February 2023 at 06:37:32 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> On Saturday, 25 February 2023 at 23:31:45 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee
>> wrote:
>> Hindi and English at school, and Bengali and Russian at home.
>> looked after, plenty of friends, lots to learn, much to play.
>> time, sole god among lotsa devils.
>> > And capitalism creates vile all-polluting money-grubbing mean-minded
>> unscrupilous creatures thriving on porn, institutional madnesses,
>> vices, etc. who steal the creative outputs of the communist types.
>> > Capitalism is the way of the cannibal swine, that must grow in order
>> to exist. The point to note is, when this bloated beast will burst.
>> Then see how its offspring devour the carcass, to become fatter.
>> While the ideal communist by being a superior human being opens vast
>> possibilities, for the good of all. It is not a wonder that capitalists
>> are out of the picture in the Star Trek societies, save as ugly
>> Ferenghi types.

> I am not sure if they were capitalists.

Or about anything else, as usual.

> Just unscrupulous traders, totally money-centric.

< Disgusting capitalism should go as soon as
> possible.

In fact its communism which is imploding spectaclarly.

> It is based upon slavery, invasion, oppression, inequalities, rudeness,
> cheating, lying, murder, sleaze, etc.

Corse no communist state has ever done anything like that, eh ?

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<7ff75860-f2f3-4659-89b6-035702baa9c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21533&group=aus.politics#21533

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 17:23:01 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 01:23 UTC

On Monday, 27 February 2023 at 03:52:25 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Sunday, 26 February 2023 at 06:37:32 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > > And capitalism creates vile all-polluting money-grubbing mean-minded unscrupilous creatures thriving on porn, institutional madnesses, vices, etc. who steal the creative outputs of the communist types.
> > > Capitalism is the way of the cannibal swine, that must grow in order to exist. The point to note is, when this bloated beast will burst. Then see how its offspring devour the carcass, to become fatter.
> > While the ideal communist by being a superior human being opens vast possibilities, for the good of all. It is not a wonder that capitalists are out of the picture in the Star Trek societies, save as ugly Ferenghi types.
> I am not sure if they were capitalists. Just unscrupulous traders, totally money-centric. Disgusting capitalism should go as soon as possible. It is based upon slavery, invasion, oppression, inequalities, rudeness, cheating, lying, murder, sleaze, etc.
The lack of morality caused the downfall of worldwide communism, for they were atheists with no basis for morality as a consequence. That atheism may have been rational, considering their dogma and metaphysics incompatible with physical reality formed from the sciences. Eastern metaphysics and symbolisms, with the knowledge of the Supreme Being or Beings manifesting as the eternal and infinite universe where infinity is a practicality for its fundamental design (all is charge, each linked to the other by infinite lines of force through aether of infinite size filling all infinite space) is the super-rational alternative for the necessary spiritual mindset, for morality.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.10z72v1vbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21535&group=aus.politics#21535

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 14:02:45 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 03:02 UTC

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 12:23:01 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, 27 February 2023 at 03:52:25 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> On Sunday, 26 February 2023 at 06:37:32 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee
>> wrote:
>> Hindi and English at school, and Bengali and Russian at home.
>> looked after, plenty of friends, lots to learn, much to play.
>> all time, sole god among lotsa devils.
>> mean-minded unscrupilous creatures thriving on porn, institutional
>> madnesses, vices, etc. who steal the creative outputs of the communist
>> types.
>> order to exist. The point to note is, when this bloated beast will
>> burst. Then see how its offspring devour the carcass, to become fatter.
>> > While the ideal communist by being a superior human being opens vast
>> possibilities, for the good of all. It is not a wonder that capitalists
>> are out of the picture in the Star Trek societies, save as ugly
>> Ferenghi types.
>> I am not sure if they were capitalists. Just unscrupulous traders,
>> totally money-centric. Disgusting capitalism should go as soon as
>> possible. It is based upon slavery, invasion, oppression, inequalities,
>> rudeness, cheating, lying, murder, sleaze, etc.

You'll be in a straight jacket soon, talking to yourself.

> The lack of morality caused the downfall of worldwide communism,

But didnt with worldwide capitalism. Funny that.

> for they were atheists with no basis for morality as a consequence.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

We don't need some stupid sky fairy.

> That atheism may have been rational, considering their dogma and
> metaphysics incompatible with physical reality formed from the sciences.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> Eastern metaphysics and symbolisms,

Which achieved sweet fuck all in India. Funny that.

> with the knowledge of the Supreme Being

No such animal.

> or Beings manifesting as the eternal and infinite universe where
> infinity is a practicality for its fundamental design (all is charge,
> each linked to the other by infinite lines of force through aether of
> infinite size filling all infinite space) is the super-rational
> alternative for the necessary spiritual mindset, for morality.

How odd that India is so utterly corrupt.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<cead20e8-437d-4c74-a84b-9a80763296ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21557&group=aus.politics#21557

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 05:13:45 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 13:13 UTC

On Monday, 27 February 2023 at 06:53:03 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Monday, 27 February 2023 at 03:52:25 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > > While the ideal communist by being a superior human being opens vast possibilities, for the good of all. It is not a wonder that capitalists are out of the picture in the Star Trek societies, save as ugly Ferenghi types..
> > I am not sure if they were capitalists. Just unscrupulous traders, totally money-centric. Disgusting capitalism should go as soon as possible. It is based upon slavery, invasion, oppression, inequalities, rudeness, cheating, lying, murder, sleaze, etc.
> The lack of morality caused the downfall of worldwide communism, for they were atheists with no basis for morality as a consequence. That atheism may have been rational, considering their dogma and metaphysics incompatible with physical reality formed from the sciences. Eastern metaphysics and symbolisms, with the knowledge of the Supreme Being or Beings manifesting as the eternal and infinite universe where infinity is a practicality for its fundamental design (all is charge, each linked to the other by infinite lines of force through aether of infinite size filling all infinite space) is the super-rational alternative for the necessary spiritual mindset, for morality.
A resurgence of ideal communism based upon theism, decency, rationality and altruism, is certainly possible at the individual level. Ignoring the corrupt institutions like the media and academia is the first step.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.101ijlftbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21561&group=aus.politics#21561

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 06:46:23 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 19:46 UTC

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 00:13:45 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, 27 February 2023 at 06:53:03 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> On Monday, 27 February 2023 at 03:52:25 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> Hindi and English at school, and Bengali and Russian at home.
>> looked after, plenty of friends, lots to learn, much to play.
>> all time, sole god among lotsa devils.
>> mean-minded unscrupilous creatures thriving on porn, institutional
>> madnesses, vices, etc. who steal the creative outputs of the communist
>> types.
>> order to exist. The point to note is, when this bloated beast will
>> burst. Then see how its offspring devour the carcass, to become fatter.
>> vast possibilities, for the good of all. It is not a wonder that
>> capitalists are out of the picture in the Star Trek societies, save as
>> ugly Ferenghi types.
>> > I am not sure if they were capitalists. Just unscrupulous traders,
>> totally money-centric. Disgusting capitalism should go as soon as
>> possible. It is based upon slavery, invasion, oppression, inequalities,
>> rudeness, cheating, lying, murder, sleaze, etc.
>> The lack of morality caused the downfall of worldwide communism, for
>> they were atheists with no basis for morality as a consequence. That
>> atheism may have been rational, considering their dogma and metaphysics
>> incompatible with physical reality formed from the sciences. Eastern
>> metaphysics and symbolisms, with the knowledge of the Supreme Being or
>> Beings manifesting as the eternal and infinite universe where infinity
>> is a practicality for its fundamental design (all is charge, each
>> linked to the other by infinite lines of force through aether of
>> infinite size filling all infinite space) is the super-rational
>> alternative for the necessary spiritual mindset, for morality.

> A resurgence of ideal communism based upon theism,

None of them ever have been except arguably israeli
kibbutz and none of them lasted very long at all.

> decency,

None of them ever have been except arguably israeli
kibbutz and none of them lasted very long at all.

> rationality and altruism, is certainly possible at the individual level.

Individuals aren't communes, stupid.

> Ignoring the corrupt institutions like the media and academia is the
> first step.

And all those utterly corrupt curry munchers.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<t2gqvhlcq7vj6ncljbpvg6c0pfkem4ug7k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21567&group=aus.politics#21567

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 10:46:29 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 23:46 UTC

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 06:46:23 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 00:13:45 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
><banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Hindi and English at school, and Bengali and Russian at home.
>>> looked after, plenty of friends, lots to learn, much to play.
>>> all time, sole god among lotsa devils.
>>> mean-minded unscrupilous creatures thriving on porn, institutional
>>> madnesses, vices, etc. who steal the creative outputs of the communist
>>> types.
>>> order to exist. The point to note is, when this bloated beast will
>>> burst. Then see how its offspring devour the carcass, to become fatter.
>>> vast possibilities, for the good of all. It is not a wonder that
>>> capitalists are out of the picture in the Star Trek societies, save as
>>> ugly Ferenghi types.
>>> totally money-centric. Disgusting capitalism should go as soon as
>>> possible. It is based upon slavery, invasion, oppression, inequalities,
>>> rudeness, cheating, lying, murder, sleaze, etc.
>>> The lack of morality caused the downfall of worldwide communism, for
>>> they were atheists with no basis for morality as a consequence. That
>>> atheism may have been rational, considering their dogma and metaphysics
>>> incompatible with physical reality formed from the sciences. Eastern
>>> metaphysics and symbolisms, with the knowledge of the Supreme Being or
>>> Beings manifesting as the eternal and infinite universe where infinity
>>> is a practicality for its fundamental design (all is charge, each
>>> linked to the other by infinite lines of force through aether of
>>> infinite size filling all infinite space) is the super-rational
>>> alternative for the necessary spiritual mindset, for morality.
>
>> A resurgence of ideal communism based upon theism,
>
>None of them ever have been except arguably israeli
>kibbutz and none of them lasted very long at all.
>
>> decency,
>
>None of them ever have been except arguably israeli
>kibbutz and none of them lasted very long at all.
>
>> rationality and altruism, is certainly possible at the individual level.
>
>Individuals aren't communes, stupid.
>
>> Ignoring the corrupt institutions like the media and academia is the
>> first step.
>
>And all those utterly corrupt curry munchers.

Russia, China, USA, UK will in WIII will all nuke India as well as
each other.
--
Petzl
You funny guy, I'll kill you last.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.101vc8cbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21569&group=aus.politics#21569

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 11:23:22 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 00:23 UTC

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 10:46:29 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 06:46:23 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 00:13:45 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> A resurgence of ideal communism based upon theism,
>>
>> None of them ever have been except arguably israeli
>> kibbutz and none of them lasted very long at all.
>>
>>> decency,
>>
>> None of them ever have been except arguably israeli
>> kibbutz and none of them lasted very long at all.
>>
>>> rationality and altruism, is certainly possible at the individual
>>> level.
>>
>> Individuals aren't communes, stupid.
>>
>>> Ignoring the corrupt institutions like the media and academia is the
>>> first step.
>>
>> And all those utterly corrupt curry munchers.
>>
> Russia, China, USA, UK will in WIII

There will be no WW3, you watch.

> will all nuke India as well as each other.

Nope.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<15arvhla8df1a4e8qbpie10e37v25ch0he@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21575&group=aus.politics#21575

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 18:19:44 +1100
References: <14c98703-89f2-4300-ba68-2e8f7ffa3711n@googlegroups.com> <c690077c-3854-4432-96b2-8a64fb7355f6n@googlegroups.com> <70bf9d86-5eb6-496b-bb39-ce034732d0cbn@googlegroups.com> <68dc473f-4fe5-4eba-b0d9-3de9b3611f6en@googlegroups.com> <7ff75860-f2f3-4659-89b6-035702baa9c9n@googlegroups.com> <cead20e8-437d-4c74-a84b-9a80763296ccn@googlegroups.com> <op.101ijlftbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t2gqvhlcq7vj6ncljbpvg6c0pfkem4ug7k@4ax.com> <op.101vc8cbbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 07:19 UTC

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 11:23:22 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 10:46:29 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 06:46:23 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> None of them ever have been except arguably israeli
>>> kibbutz and none of them lasted very long at all.

>>> None of them ever have been except arguably israeli
>>> kibbutz and none of them lasted very long at all.

>>> Individuals aren't communes, stupid.

>>> And all those utterly corrupt curry munchers.
>>>
>> Russia, China, USA, UK will in WIII
>
>There will be no WW3, you watch.

Might have time to put my head between my legs
and kiss my ass goodbye. It will be over in less than a minute!

>> will all nuke India as well as each other.
>
>Nope.

Doubt if any nuclear capable nation will not be a target
Neutrality will not be recognized.
Those that are not with us are enemies.
Vice versa
Get the same treatment as a piece of steak.
RARE, MEDIUM, WELL DONE!
Here is a British satire about it
Joe Biden has the name "Johnny Cyclops"
"whoops apocalypse 1982 TV"
https://youtu.be/aEJ9Is5sZUw
--
Petzl
President Joe Biden's health exam results are in and the president

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<ttkdjv$3i9ts$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21577&group=aus.politics#21577

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 19:22:23 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 08:22 UTC

Arindam Banerjee wrote on 28/2/23 12:13 am:

<Snip>

> A resurgence of ideal communism based upon theism, decency,
> rationality and altruism, is certainly possible at the individual
> level. Ignoring the corrupt institutions like the media and academia
> is the first step.

"Ignoring the corrupt institutions like .... academia"!

Umm! Arindam, don't you claim to have a high academic qualification??

One that you MUST have obtained from "corrupt institutions like ....
academia"!!
--
Daniel

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.102hjauebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21578&group=aus.politics#21578

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 19:22:12 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 08:22 UTC

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 18:19:44 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 11:23:22 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 10:46:29 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Russia, China, USA, UK will in WIII
>>
>> There will be no WW3, you watch.

> Might have time to put my head between my legs
> and kiss my ass goodbye. It will be over in less than a minute!

Not a chance. It takes a lot longer than that for
an icbm to get to its target and no one will be
nuking my place, even if someone nukes yours.

>>> will all nuke India as well as each other.

>> Nope.

> Doubt if any nuclear capable nation will not be a target

More fool you and plenty aren't nuclear capable.

> Neutrality will not be recognized.

Fantasy.

> Those that are not with us are enemies.
> Vice versa

Fantasy. No one will be nuking NZ, you watch

And there will be no WW3, you watch.

> Get the same treatment as a piece of steak.
> RARE, MEDIUM, WELL DONE!

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> Here is a British satire about it
> Joe Biden has the name "Johnny Cyclops"
> "whoops apocalypse 1982 TV"
> https://youtu.be/aEJ9Is5sZUw

That's fiction, stupid.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<3pgrvhdo6suvqi6tgfdjfugs50p0ukh1c3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21587&group=aus.politics#21587

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 20:16:05 +1100
References: <c690077c-3854-4432-96b2-8a64fb7355f6n@googlegroups.com> <70bf9d86-5eb6-496b-bb39-ce034732d0cbn@googlegroups.com> <68dc473f-4fe5-4eba-b0d9-3de9b3611f6en@googlegroups.com> <7ff75860-f2f3-4659-89b6-035702baa9c9n@googlegroups.com> <cead20e8-437d-4c74-a84b-9a80763296ccn@googlegroups.com> <op.101ijlftbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t2gqvhlcq7vj6ncljbpvg6c0pfkem4ug7k@4ax.com> <op.101vc8cbbyq249@pvr2.lan> <15arvhla8df1a4e8qbpie10e37v25ch0he@4ax.com> <op.102hjauebyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 09:16 UTC

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 19:22:12 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 18:19:44 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 11:23:22 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> There will be no WW3, you watch.
>
>> Might have time to put my head between my legs
>> and kiss my ass goodbye. It will be over in less than a minute!
>
>Not a chance. It takes a lot longer than that for
>an icbm to get to its target and no one will be
>nuking my place, even if someone nukes yours.

>>> Nope.
>
>> Doubt if any nuclear capable nation will not be a target
>
>More fool you and plenty aren't nuclear capable.
>
>> Neutrality will not be recognized.
>
>Fantasy.
>
>> Those that are not with us are enemies.
>> Vice versa
>
>Fantasy. No one will be nuking NZ, you watch

Will be too dead to, so will they.

>And there will be no WW3, you watch.

Joe Bidens only achievement has been to move the "Doomsday Clock" to
the closest it's ever been to midnight!!!
<https://www.space.com/doomsday-clock-moves-90-seconds-to-midnight>
Doomsday clock advances to 90 seconds to midnight — the closest to
apocalypse it's ever been
By Ben Turner published 5 February 2023
Humanity faces greater existential threats than it did during the Cold
War, according to the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists

>> Get the same treatment as a piece of steak.
>> RARE, MEDIUM or WELL DONE!
>
>Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Leonid Brezhnev said that to Margaret Thatcher

>> Here is a British satire about it
>> Joe Biden has the name "Johnny Cyclops"
>> "whoops apocalypse 1982 TV"
>> https://youtu.be/aEJ9Is5sZUw
>
>That's fiction, stupid.

Actually it's accurate prophesy and very funny!
--
Petzl
You funny guy, I'll kill you last.
- Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<da6c8ac0-387f-4690-b716-03030aea456dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21595&group=aus.politics#21595

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 09:28:24 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 17:28 UTC

On Tuesday, 28 February 2023 at 00:13:46 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Monday, 27 February 2023 at 06:53:03 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > > I am not sure if they were capitalists. Just unscrupulous traders, totally money-centric. Disgusting capitalism should go as soon as possible. It is based upon slavery, invasion, oppression, inequalities, rudeness, cheating, lying, murder, sleaze, etc.
> > The lack of morality caused the downfall of worldwide communism, for they were atheists with no basis for morality as a consequence. That atheism may have been rational, considering their dogma and metaphysics incompatible with physical reality formed from the sciences. Eastern metaphysics and symbolisms, with the knowledge of the Supreme Being or Beings manifesting as the eternal and infinite universe where infinity is a practicality for its fundamental design (all is charge, each linked to the other by infinite lines of force through aether of infinite size filling all infinite space) is the super-rational alternative for the necessary spiritual mindset, for morality.
> A resurgence of ideal communism based upon theism, decency, rationality and altruism, is certainly possible at the individual level. Ignoring the corrupt institutions like the media and academia is the first step.
Bad as it is, rabid or crony capitalism is not the enemy of ideal communism.. Capitalism is an early, primitive socio-economic system based upon selfishness, greed, snobbery and paranoia- an offshoot of feudalism. It generally relates to small people, scared people, stupid people, ignorant people; dogmatic, racist and parasitic types; and at the worst oppressive sadistic types with no scruples. These sorts must exist for duality. Some such are the no-nos for the ideal communists, who need a standard of reference that hopefully will be historic one day, such as in the Star Trek era a few centuries from now.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<affe2b50-f08b-487f-a4e4-bc566c7cd70an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21596&group=aus.politics#21596

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 09:57:26 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 17:57 UTC

On Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 04:28:25 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Tuesday, 28 February 2023 at 00:13:46 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > > The lack of morality caused the downfall of worldwide communism, for they were atheists with no basis for morality as a consequence. That atheism may have been rational, considering their dogma and metaphysics incompatible with physical reality formed from the sciences. Eastern metaphysics and symbolisms, with the knowledge of the Supreme Being or Beings manifesting as the eternal and infinite universe where infinity is a practicality for its fundamental design (all is charge, each linked to the other by infinite lines of force through aether of infinite size filling all infinite space) is the super-rational alternative for the necessary spiritual mindset, for morality.
> > A resurgence of ideal communism based upon theism, decency, rationality and altruism, is certainly possible at the individual level. Ignoring the corrupt institutions like the media and academia is the first step.
> Bad as it is, rabid or crony capitalism is not the enemy of ideal communism. Capitalism is an early, primitive socio-economic system based upon selfishness, greed, snobbery and paranoia- an offshoot of feudalism. It generally relates to small people, scared people, stupid people, ignorant people; dogmatic, racist and parasitic types; and at the worst oppressive sadistic types with no scruples. These sorts must exist for duality. Some such are the no-nos for the ideal communists, who need a standard of reference that hopefully will be historic one day, such as in the Star Trek era a few centuries from now.
Marxism with its wrong and mean emphasis on economic matters (the pie never expands, so that way Marxism outs all creativity), and hostility for those better off (meaning that good bright people must be killed), is the worst enemy of ideal Communism. The capitalists cunningly identify communism with evil Marxism, just as the scums of sci.physics equate me with the lunatic Archie Poo, to negate my worth.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.1028tooxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21602&group=aus.politics#21602

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 05:11:38 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 18:11 UTC

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 20:16:05 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 19:22:12 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 18:19:44 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Might have time to put my head between my legs
>>> and kiss my ass goodbye. It will be over in less than a minute!
>>
>> Not a chance. It takes a lot longer than that for
>> an icbm to get to its target and no one will be
>> nuking my place, even if someone nukes yours.

>>> Doubt if any nuclear capable nation will not be a target
>>
>> More fool you and plenty aren't nuclear capable.
>>
>>> Neutrality will not be recognized.
>>
>> Fantasy.
>>
>>> Those that are not with us are enemies.
>>> Vice versa
>>
>> Fantasy. No one will be nuking NZ, you watch
>>
> Will be too dead to, so will they.

Try that in english. Even google translate doesnt do gobbledegook yet.

>> And there will be no WW3, you watch.

> Joe Bidens only achievement has been to move the "Doomsday Clock" to
> the closest it's ever been to midnight!!!

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasyland.

> <https://www.space.com/doomsday-clock-moves-90-seconds-to-midnight>
> Doomsday clock advances to 90 seconds to midnight — the closest to
> apocalypse it's ever been
> By Ben Turner published 5 February 2023
> Humanity faces greater existential threats than it did during the Cold
> War, according to the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists

Just because some pig ignorant fuckwith claims something...

>>> Get the same treatment as a piece of steak.
>>> RARE, MEDIUM or WELL DONE!
>>
>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
>>
> Leonid Brezhnev said that to Margaret Thatcher

Just because some silly senile old far said something...

>>> Here is a British satire about it
>>> Joe Biden has the name "Johnny Cyclops"
>>> "whoops apocalypse 1982 TV"
>>> https://youtu.be/aEJ9Is5sZUw

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.1029dvk9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21605&group=aus.politics#21605

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 05:23:45 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 18:23 UTC

On Wed, 01 Mar 2023 04:28:24 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 28 February 2023 at 00:13:46 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> On Monday, 27 February 2023 at 06:53:03 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee
>> wrote:
>> daily. Hindi and English at school, and Bengali and Russian at home.
>> and looked after, plenty of friends, lots to learn, much to play.
>> of all time, sole god among lotsa devils.
>> mean-minded unscrupilous creatures thriving on porn, institutional
>> madnesses, vices, etc. who steal the creative outputs of the communist
>> types.
>> order to exist. The point to note is, when this bloated beast will
>> burst. Then see how its offspring devour the carcass, to become fatter.
>> vast possibilities, for the good of all. It is not a wonder that
>> capitalists are out of the picture in the Star Trek societies, save as
>> ugly Ferenghi types.
>> totally money-centric. Disgusting capitalism should go as soon as
>> possible. It is based upon slavery, invasion, oppression, inequalities,
>> rudeness, cheating, lying, murder, sleaze, etc.
>> > The lack of morality caused the downfall of worldwide communism, for
>> they were atheists with no basis for morality as a consequence. That
>> atheism may have been rational, considering their dogma and metaphysics
>> incompatible with physical reality formed from the sciences. Eastern
>> metaphysics and symbolisms, with the knowledge of the Supreme Being or
>> Beings manifesting as the eternal and infinite universe where infinity
>> is a practicality for its fundamental design (all is charge, each
>> linked to the other by infinite lines of force through aether of
>> infinite size filling all infinite space) is the super-rational
>> alternative for the necessary spiritual mindset, for morality.
>> A resurgence of ideal communism based upon theism, decency, rationality
>> and altruism, is certainly possible at the individual level. Ignoring
>> the corrupt institutions like the media and academia is the first step.

> Bad as it is, rabid or crony capitalism is not the enemy of ideal
> communism.

No such animal.

> Capitalism is an early, primitive socio-economic system

In fact communism preceeded it by millennia.

> based upon selfishness, greed, snobbery and paranoia- an offshoot of
> feudalism.

In fact it preceeded feudalism by millennia.

> It generally relates to small people, scared people, stupid people,
> ignorant people; dogmatic, racist and parasitic types; and at the worst
> oppressive sadistic types with no scruples.

Corse nothing like that ever happens with communism, eh ?

> These sorts must exist for duality. Some such are the no-nos for the
> ideal communists,

No such animal.

> who need a standard of reference that hopefully will be historic one
> day, such as in the Star Trek era a few centuries from now.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken curry muncher
fantasys.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<41136840-9437-45bb-a12c-1deee19cf982n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21612&group=aus.politics#21612

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 14:07:53 -0800 (PST)
From: screamin...@gmail.com (Lions Growl of Butchers Foul)
 by: Lions Growl of Butch - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 22:07 UTC

On Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 4:28:25 AM UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Capitalism is an early, primitive socio-economic system
Capitalism isn't a system at all - this idea of "Capitalism" was invented by Marx as a way of identifying freedom and creativity for the purpose of eliminating both.
Marx's "Capitalism" refers to the natural freedom for an individual to be economically active within whatever social system a population decides to adopt.
Some social systems constrain the freedom to trade goods and services, to create wealth and to hold possessions through the imposition of arbitrary taxes.
Other social systems, based on the economically illiterate and profoundly anti-social writings of Karl Marx, deliberately target those natural freedoms for explicit elimination - this is why Marx-inspired economic management always results in widespread human rights abuses, massive poverty and ultimate failure.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.103q87ksbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21620&group=aus.politics#21620

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 11:49:45 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 1 Mar 2023 00:49 UTC

On Wed, 01 Mar 2023 04:57:26 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 04:28:25 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 28 February 2023 at 00:13:46 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> daily. Hindi and English at school, and Bengali and Russian at home.
>> and looked after, plenty of friends, lots to learn, much to play.
>> is,
>> of all time, sole god among lotsa devils.
>> mean-minded unscrupilous creatures thriving on porn, institutional
>> madnesses, vices, etc. who steal the creative outputs of the communist
>> types.
>> in order to exist. The point to note is, when this bloated beast will
>> burst. Then see how its offspring devour the carcass, to become fatter.
>> vast possibilities, for the good of all. It is not a wonder that
>> capitalists are out of the picture in the Star Trek societies, save as
>> ugly Ferenghi types.
>> traders, totally money-centric. Disgusting capitalism should go as soon
>> as possible. It is based upon slavery, invasion, oppression,
>> inequalities, rudeness, cheating, lying, murder, sleaze, etc.
>> for they were atheists with no basis for morality as a consequence.
>> That atheism may have been rational, considering their dogma and
>> metaphysics incompatible with physical reality formed from the
>> sciences. Eastern metaphysics and symbolisms, with the knowledge of the
>> Supreme Being or Beings manifesting as the eternal and infinite
>> universe where infinity is a practicality for its fundamental design
>> (all is charge, each linked to the other by infinite lines of force
>> through aether of infinite size filling all infinite space) is the
>> super-rational alternative for the necessary spiritual mindset, for
>> morality.
>> > A resurgence of ideal communism based upon theism, decency,
>> rationality and altruism, is certainly possible at the individual
>> level. Ignoring the corrupt institutions like the media and academia is
>> the first step.
>> Bad as it is, rabid or crony capitalism is not the enemy of ideal
>> communism. Capitalism is an early, primitive socio-economic system
>> based upon selfishness, greed, snobbery and paranoia- an offshoot of
>> feudalism. It generally relates to small people, scared people, stupid
>> people, ignorant people; dogmatic, racist and parasitic types; and at
>> the worst oppressive sadistic types with no scruples. These sorts must
>> exist for duality. Some such are the no-nos for the ideal communists,
>> who need a standard of reference that hopefully will be historic one
>> day, such as in the Star Trek era a few centuries from now.

> Marxism with its wrong and mean emphasis on economic matters (the pie
> never expands, so that way Marxism outs all creativity), and hostility
> for those better off (meaning that good bright people must be killed),

Marxism says nothing like that.

> is the worst enemy of ideal Communism.

No such animal as ideal communism.

> The capitalists cunningly identify communism with evil Marxism, just as
> the scums of sci.physics equate me with the lunatic Archie Poo, to
> negate my worth.

Not even possible to negate your worth, you have always been completely
worthless
as even Telecom managed to work out eventually.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Ideal communism makes for great individuals