Don't panic.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

SubjectAuthor
* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
+- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
> [...]
     |  |  `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsPetzl
     |  |   `- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
     |  `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
     |   +* Ideal communism makes for great individualsPetzl
     |   |`* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
     |   | +- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
     |   | `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsPetzl
     |   |  `- Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
     |   `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
     |    +- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
     |    `- Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
     `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
      `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
       `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
        `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsPeter Jason
         `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
          +* Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
          |`* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
          | `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
          |  `- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
          +* Ideal communism makes for great individualsLions Growl of Butchers Foul
          |+- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
          |`* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
          | +- Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
          | +- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
          | `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
          |  `- Ideal communism makes for great individualsRod Speed
          `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsDaniel65
           `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee
            `* Ideal communism makes for great individualsDaniel65
             `- Ideal communism makes for great individualsArindam Banerjee

Pages:1234
Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.11nd2sgubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21901&group=aus.politics#21901

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 02:17:06 +1100
<op.11kc2bk3byq249@pvr2.lan> <rsfn0ip6fh8nlrl4j38kfdl14mhkouac8f@4ax.com>
<8ae8b7c5-df5d-48ef-9acf-a021d2bf91f9n@googlegroups.com>
<op.11mb0hv4byq249@pvr2.lan>
<7b0a9508-54a5-4312-a2dc-edba15dd7d44n@googlegroups.com>
<5c59237f-c97d-4318-a6bf-0b310951bee7n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 15:17 UTC

On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 23:55:41 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, 11 March 2023 at 16:08:22 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Normal output from an arsehole.

Agreed

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<c55f4afd-4dc1-467d-b6a6-492906537107n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21921&group=aus.politics#21921

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 03:37:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 10:37 UTC

On Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 04:57:28 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 04:28:25 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > > A resurgence of ideal communism based upon theism, decency, rationality and altruism, is certainly possible at the individual level. Ignoring the corrupt institutions like the media and academia is the first step.
> > Bad as it is, rabid or crony capitalism is not the enemy of ideal communism. Capitalism is an early, primitive socio-economic system based upon selfishness, greed, snobbery and paranoia- an offshoot of feudalism. It generally relates to small people, scared people, stupid people, ignorant people; dogmatic, racist and parasitic types; and at the worst oppressive sadistic types with no scruples. These sorts must exist for duality. Some such are the no-nos for the ideal communists, who need a standard of reference that hopefully will be historic one day, such as in the Star Trek era a few centuries from now.
> Marxism with its wrong and mean emphasis on economic matters (the pie never expands, so that way Marxism outs all creativity), and hostility for those better off (meaning that good bright people must be killed), is the worst enemy of ideal Communism. The capitalists cunningly identify communism with evil Marxism, just as the scums of sci.physics equate me with the lunatic Archie Poo, to negate my worth.
The evil trinity of Freud, Marx and Einstein is on the way out, fortunately.. Of that trio, Einstein still has global appeal, but cracks are appearing and will widen.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.11pc9zf6byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21924&group=aus.politics#21924

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 03:55:01 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 16:55 UTC

On Sun, 12 Mar 2023 21:37:00 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
> [...]

>> people, ignorant people; dogmatic, racist and parasitic types; and at
>> the worst oppressive sadistic types with no scruples. These sorts must
>> exist for duality. Some such are the no-nos for the ideal communists,
>> who need a standard of reference that hopefully will be historic one
>> day, such as in the Star Trek era a few centuries from now.
>> Marxism with its wrong and mean emphasis on economic matters (the pie
>> never expands, so that way Marxism outs all creativity), and hostility
>> for those better off (meaning that good bright people must be killed),
>> is the worst enemy of ideal Communism. The capitalists cunningly
>> identify communism with evil Marxism, just as the scums of sci.physics
>> equate me with the lunatic Archie Poo, to negate my worth.

> The evil trinity of Freud, Marx and Einstein is on the way out,

Fantasy with Einstein. Its actually you that got the
bums rush right out on your lard curry muncher
arse and are now completely ignored, for a reason.

> Of that trio, Einstein still has global appeal,

Unlike you that never ever had even local appeal.

> but cracks are appearing and will widen.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
drunken ignorant curry muncher fantasys.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<a6f7f278-0dd0-4293-9931-a7df180f057cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21927&group=aus.politics#21927

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 14:32:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: screamin...@gmail.com (Lions Growl of Butchers Foul)
 by: Lions Growl of Butch - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 21:32 UTC

On Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 11:04:53 AM UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> The Anglos supported the Muslims as much as they could, bless them. The US gave Pakistan F16 planes
On Partition and during the decade after, the Pakistani Air Force used donated *British* planes. The Sea Fury they got in 1948 was an absolute beast - probably the best single piston engined fighter ever built.

In 1957, the USA gave Pakistan F-86s, which did poorly during the war against India's Hawker Hunters.
(Australia's Defence procurement settled their debate about whether to make the USA happy by buying F-86s or make Britain happy by buying Hawker Hunters, by buying the rights to build our own F-86s and buying Rolls Royce engines to put in them, resulting in a version of the F-86 that was vastly superior to either of the alternatives).

#$@cked if I know why anybody in the civilized world thought it would be a good idea to help Pakistan. We should have nothing to do with any muslim nation, and we should have assisted India in decolonising itself entirely of the arab invader, as should have been done throughout North Africa, Turkey and South East Asia.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.11pv93yzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21933&group=aus.politics#21933

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 10:45:29 +1100
<op.11kc2bk3byq249@pvr2.lan> <rsfn0ip6fh8nlrl4j38kfdl14mhkouac8f@4ax.com>
<8ae8b7c5-df5d-48ef-9acf-a021d2bf91f9n@googlegroups.com>
<a6f7f278-0dd0-4293-9931-a7df180f057cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 23:45 UTC

On Mon, 13 Mar 2023 08:32:33 +1100, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
<screaming.nutbag@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 11:04:53 AM UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee
> wrote:
>
>> The Anglos supported the Muslims as much as they could, bless them. The
>> US gave Pakistan F16 planes
> On Partition and during the decade after, the Pakistani Air Force used
> donated *British* planes. The Sea Fury they got in 1948 was an absolute
> beast - probably the best single piston engined fighter ever built.
>
> In 1957, the USA gave Pakistan F-86s, which did poorly during the war
> against India's Hawker Hunters.
> (Australia's Defence procurement settled their debate about whether to
> make the USA happy by buying F-86s or make Britain happy by buying
> Hawker Hunters, by buying the rights to build our own F-86s and buying
> Rolls Royce engines to put in them, resulting in a version of the F-86
> that was vastly superior to either of the alternatives).
>
> #$@cked if I know why anybody in the civilized world thought it would be
> a good idea to help Pakistan.

> We should have nothing to do with any muslim nation,

Pity about where most of the oil was.

> and we should have assisted India in decolonising itself entirely of the
> arab invader,

Theit invaders were never arabs.

> as should have been done throughout North Africa, Turkey and South East
> Asia.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<39b8b573-7855-4cff-9fcb-b52fdfeed30cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21952&group=aus.politics#21952

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 22:40:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 05:40 UTC

On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 08:32:35 UTC+11, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul wrote:
> On Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 11:04:53 AM UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>
> > The Anglos supported the Muslims as much as they could, bless them. The US gave Pakistan F16 planes
> On Partition and during the decade after, the Pakistani Air Force used donated *British* planes. The Sea Fury they got in 1948 was an absolute beast - probably the best single piston engined fighter ever built.
>
> In 1957, the USA gave Pakistan F-86s, which did poorly during the war against India's Hawker Hunters.
> (Australia's Defence procurement settled their debate about whether to make the USA happy by buying F-86s or make Britain happy by buying Hawker Hunters, by buying the rights to build our own F-86s and buying Rolls Royce engines to put in them, resulting in a version of the F-86 that was vastly superior to either of the alternatives).
>
> #$@cked if I know why anybody in the civilized world thought it would be a good idea to help Pakistan.

The predatory nations live Pakistan as it is a nation which follows the Book. Bothers of the Book, unite! That was the call of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, enthusiastically taken up by the fellow-predators.

>We should have nothing to do with any muslim nation, and we should have assisted India in decolonising itself entirely of the arab invader, as should have been done throughout North Africa, Turkey and South East Asia.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<c0c19d99-e527-4f47-af6d-680023bb50ean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21953&group=aus.politics#21953

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 22:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 05:57 UTC

On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 16:40:14 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 08:32:35 UTC+11, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul wrote:
> > On Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 11:04:53 AM UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> >
> > > The Anglos supported the Muslims as much as they could, bless them. The US gave Pakistan F16 planes
> > On Partition and during the decade after, the Pakistani Air Force used donated *British* planes. The Sea Fury they got in 1948 was an absolute beast - probably the best single piston engined fighter ever built.
> >
> > In 1957, the USA gave Pakistan F-86s, which did poorly during the war against India's Hawker Hunters.
> > (Australia's Defence procurement settled their debate about whether to make the USA happy by buying F-86s or make Britain happy by buying Hawker Hunters, by buying the rights to build our own F-86s and buying Rolls Royce engines to put in them, resulting in a version of the F-86 that was vastly superior to either of the alternatives).
> >
> > #$@cked if I know why anybody in the civilized world thought it would be a good idea to help Pakistan.
> The predatory nations live
i meant "love", above.

Pakistan as it is a nation which follows the Book. Bothers of the Book, unite! That was the call of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, enthusiastically taken up by the fellow-predators.
> >We should have nothing to do with any muslim nation, and we should have assisted India in decolonising itself entirely of the arab invader, as should have been done throughout North Africa, Turkey and South East Asia.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.11qenip8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21955&group=aus.politics#21955

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 17:22:20 +1100
<op.11kc2bk3byq249@pvr2.lan> <rsfn0ip6fh8nlrl4j38kfdl14mhkouac8f@4ax.com>
<8ae8b7c5-df5d-48ef-9acf-a021d2bf91f9n@googlegroups.com>
<a6f7f278-0dd0-4293-9931-a7df180f057cn@googlegroups.com>
<39b8b573-7855-4cff-9fcb-b52fdfeed30cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 06:22 UTC

On Mon, 13 Mar 2023 16:40:12 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 08:32:35 UTC+11, Lions Growl of Butchers
> Foul wrote:
>> On Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 11:04:53 AM UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee
>> wrote:
>>
>> > The Anglos supported the Muslims as much as they could, bless them.
>> The US gave Pakistan F16 planes
>> On Partition and during the decade after, the Pakistani Air Force used
>> donated *British* planes. The Sea Fury they got in 1948 was an absolute
>> beast - probably the best single piston engined fighter ever built.
>>
>> In 1957, the USA gave Pakistan F-86s, which did poorly during the war
>> against India's Hawker Hunters.
>> (Australia's Defence procurement settled their debate about whether to
>> make the USA happy by buying F-86s or make Britain happy by buying
>> Hawker Hunters, by buying the rights to build our own F-86s and buying
>> Rolls Royce engines to put in them, resulting in a version of the F-86
>> that was vastly superior to either of the alternatives).
>>
>> #$@cked if I know why anybody in the civilized world thought it would
>> be a good idea to help Pakistan.
>
> The predatory nations live Pakistan as it is a nation which follows the
> Book. Bothers of the Book, unite!

Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
usually manage and that's saying something.

Have fun explaining Saudi Arabia.

> That was the call of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, enthusiastically taken up by
> the fellow-predators.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
usually manage and that's saying something.

>> We should have nothing to do with any muslim nation, and we should have
>> assisted India in decolonising itself entirely of the arab invader, as
>> should have been done throughout North Africa, Turkey and South East
>> Asia.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<8e03909c-f7f7-4050-b120-aa431db48f5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21957&group=aus.politics#21957

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 00:22:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 07:22 UTC

On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 16:40:14 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 08:32:35 UTC+11, Lions Growl of Butchers Foul wrote:
> > On Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 11:04:53 AM UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> >
> > > The Anglos supported the Muslims as much as they could, bless them. The US gave Pakistan F16 planes
> > On Partition and during the decade after, the Pakistani Air Force used donated *British* planes. The Sea Fury they got in 1948 was an absolute beast - probably the best single piston engined fighter ever built.
> >
> > In 1957, the USA gave Pakistan F-86s, which did poorly during the war against India's Hawker Hunters.
> > (Australia's Defence procurement settled their debate about whether to make the USA happy by buying F-86s or make Britain happy by buying Hawker Hunters, by buying the rights to build our own F-86s and buying Rolls Royce engines to put in them, resulting in a version of the F-86 that was vastly superior to either of the alternatives).
> >
> > #$@cked if I know why anybody in the civilized world thought it would be a good idea to help Pakistan.
> The predatory nations live Pakistan as it is a nation which follows the Book. Bothers of the Book, unite! That was the call of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, enthusiastically taken up by the fellow-predators.

The Muslims were outed from power by the Protestants in the 18th and 19th centuries, and that made Protestants and their Protestantized Hindu followers dominant in India, to the enduring angst of the Muslims.

The Book commonality did not help, then. Muslims killed innocent Protestant women and children during the Sepoy Revolt, of 1857, and that soured matters. After the Protestant victory, Muslims were soundly deprived. So Hindus had the upper hand, for decades; until Sir Syed Ahmed Khan went to England, energised the monotheistic aristocratic racists and bigots there, so reversed the negative attitudes. The Anglo elites shuddered at the thought of their mates going native; Islamic dominance over Hindus was considered preferable. The irony is that UK has a Hindu PM! And not an apologetic one, either.

With the healing about the former atrocities done by Time, Hinduism became the common enemy for both the Protestants and Muslims, after the resounding success of Sir Syed. Jinnah in 1940 declared Hindus and Muslims as different nations, that could not stay together. So, Pakistan was created, with the latent expectation that it would lead, ultimately, to the destruction of Hinduism.

To pursue that goal, the USS Enterprise was sent into the Bay of Bengal, but USSR subs were already there, so the Americans turned tail. Evidently, religion was not worth another world war. Good thinking there, what.

> >We should have nothing to do with any muslim nation, and we should have assisted India in decolonising itself entirely of the arab invader, as should have been done throughout North Africa, Turkey and South East Asia.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.11qlp508byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21959&group=aus.politics#21959

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 19:55:07 +1100
<op.11kc2bk3byq249@pvr2.lan> <rsfn0ip6fh8nlrl4j38kfdl14mhkouac8f@4ax.com>
<8ae8b7c5-df5d-48ef-9acf-a021d2bf91f9n@googlegroups.com>
<a6f7f278-0dd0-4293-9931-a7df180f057cn@googlegroups.com>
<39b8b573-7855-4cff-9fcb-b52fdfeed30cn@googlegroups.com>
<8e03909c-f7f7-4050-b120-aa431db48f5en@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 08:55 UTC

On Mon, 13 Mar 2023 18:22:52 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 16:40:14 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 08:32:35 UTC+11, Lions Growl of Butchers
>> Foul wrote:

>> The US gave Pakistan F16 planes
>> > On Partition and during the decade after, the Pakistani Air Force
>> used donated *British* planes. The Sea Fury they got in 1948 was an
>> absolute beast - probably the best single piston engined fighter ever
>> built.
>> >
>> > In 1957, the USA gave Pakistan F-86s, which did poorly during the war
>> against India's Hawker Hunters.
>> > (Australia's Defence procurement settled their debate about whether
>> to make the USA happy by buying F-86s or make Britain happy by buying
>> Hawker Hunters, by buying the rights to build our own F-86s and buying
>> Rolls Royce engines to put in them, resulting in a version of the F-86
>> that was vastly superior to either of the alternatives).
>> >
>> > #$@cked if I know why anybody in the civilized world thought it would
>> be a good idea to help Pakistan.
>> The predatory nations live Pakistan as it is a nation which follows the
>> Book. Bothers of the Book, unite! That was the call of Sir Syed Ahmed
>> Khan, enthusiastically taken up by the fellow-predators.

> The Muslims were outed from power by the Protestants in the 18th and
> 19th centuries,

By the Roman Catholics in Spain, you pig ignorant clown.

And the Moslems were never in power
in most of India, you pig ignorant clown.

> and that made Protestants and their Protestantized Hindu followers
> dominant in India, to the enduring angst of the Muslims.

> The Book commonality did not help, then. Muslims killed innocent
> Protestant women and children during the Sepoy Revolt, of 1857,

Wasn't just Moslems that did that, you pig ignorant clown.

> and that soured matters.

Wota surprise.

> After the Protestant victory, Muslims were soundly deprived. So Hindus
> had the upper hand, for decades;

Utterly mangled all over again.

> until Sir Syed Ahmed Khan went to England, energised the monotheistic
> aristocratic racists and bigots there, so reversed the negative
> attitudes.

Utterly mangled all over again.

> The Anglo elites shuddered at the thought of their mates going native;
> Islamic dominance over Hindus was considered preferable.

Utterly mangled all over again.

> The irony is that UK has a Hindu PM!

For a while...

> And not an apologetic one, either.

> With the healing about the former atrocities done by Time, Hinduism
> became the common enemy for both the Protestants and Muslims,

Utterly mangled all over again.

> after the resounding success of Sir Syed. Jinnah in 1940 declared Hindus
> and Muslims as different nations, that could not stay together.

And you lot proved that with partition.

> So, Pakistan was created, with the latent expectation that it would
> lead, ultimately, to the destruction of Hinduism.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken
psychotic curry muncher fantasys.

> To pursue that goal, the USS Enterprise was sent into the Bay of Bengal,

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken
psychotic curry muncher fantasys.

> but USSR subs were already there,

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken
psychotic curry muncher fantasys.

> so the Americans turned tail.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken
psychotic curry muncher fantasys.

>> >We should have nothing to do with any muslim nation, and we should
>> have assisted India in decolonising itself entirely of the arab
>> invader, as should have been done throughout North Africa, Turkey and
>> South East Asia.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<tumuc1$3n7r4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21965&group=aus.politics#21965

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 21:36:50 +1100
<op.11kc2bk3byq249@pvr2.lan> <rsfn0ip6fh8nlrl4j38kfdl14mhkouac8f@4ax.com>
<8ae8b7c5-df5d-48ef-9acf-a021d2bf91f9n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 10:36 UTC

Arindam Banerjee wrote on 11/3/23 11:04 am:

<Snip>

> Nothing like the WW2, a brawl between Protestants and Catholics with
> some others thrown in.
>
> Gandhi was not brawling with JInnah. He wanted Muslims to rule
> India, but other Congress leaders objected to that notion. The Anglos
> supported the Muslims as much as they could, bless them. The US gave
> Pakistan F16 planes, and that was thought to play a major role in the
> coming wars for establishing Islam once again as the dominant
> religion in India.

"F16 planes"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics_F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Apparently they didn't come into existence until mid 70's so probably
didn't play much part in the separation of Pakistan and India.

"... Over 4,600 aircraft have been built since production was approved
in 1976.[4] Although no longer being purchased by the U.S. Air Force,
improved versions are being built for export customers. ..."
--
Daniel

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<b225647c-3868-4a19-ad74-264ac9a42f56n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21966&group=aus.politics#21966

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 04:01:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 11:01 UTC

On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 21:36:51 UTC+11, Daniel65 wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee wrote on 11/3/23 11:04 am:
>
> <Snip>
> > Nothing like the WW2, a brawl between Protestants and Catholics with
> > some others thrown in.
> >
> > Gandhi was not brawling with JInnah. He wanted Muslims to rule
> > India, but other Congress leaders objected to that notion. The Anglos
> > supported the Muslims as much as they could, bless them. The US gave
> > Pakistan F16 planes, and that was thought to play a major role in the
> > coming wars for establishing Islam once again as the dominant
> > religion in India.
> "F16 planes"
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics_F-16_Fighting_Falcon
>
> Apparently they didn't come into existence until mid 70's so probably
> didn't play much part in the separation of Pakistan and India.

Nor their union either.

> "... Over 4,600 aircraft have been built since production was approved
> in 1976.[4] Although no longer being purchased by the U.S. Air Force,
> improved versions are being built for export customers. ..."
> --
> Daniel

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<tun1k9$3n7r4$9@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21967&group=aus.politics#21967

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 22:32:29 +1100
<op.11kc2bk3byq249@pvr2.lan> <rsfn0ip6fh8nlrl4j38kfdl14mhkouac8f@4ax.com>
<8ae8b7c5-df5d-48ef-9acf-a021d2bf91f9n@googlegroups.com>
<tumuc1$3n7r4$1@dont-email.me>
<b225647c-3868-4a19-ad74-264ac9a42f56n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 11:32 UTC

Arindam Banerjee wrote on 13/3/23 10:01 pm:
> On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 21:36:51 UTC+11, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Arindam Banerjee wrote on 11/3/23 11:04 am:
>>
>> <Snip>
>>> Nothing like the WW2, a brawl between Protestants and Catholics with
>>> some others thrown in.
>>>
>>> Gandhi was not brawling with JInnah. He wanted Muslims to rule
>>> India, but other Congress leaders objected to that notion. The Anglos
>>> supported the Muslims as much as they could, bless them. The US gave
>>> Pakistan F16 planes, and that was thought to play a major role in the
>>> coming wars for establishing Islam once again as the dominant
>>> religion in India.
>> "F16 planes"
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics_F-16_Fighting_Falcon
>>
>> Apparently they didn't come into existence until mid 70's so probably
>> didn't play much part in the separation of Pakistan and India.
>
> Nor their union either.

So why did you claim "The US gave Pakistan F16 planes, and that was
thought ...."??

>> "... Over 4,600 aircraft have been built since production was approved
>> in 1976.[4] Although no longer being purchased by the U.S. Air Force,
>> improved versions are being built for export customers. ..."--
Daniel

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<918473ee-a931-4ab5-bb52-8fb4fa3474b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21968&group=aus.politics#21968

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 04:56:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 11:56 UTC

On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 22:32:27 UTC+11, Daniel65 wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee wrote on 13/3/23 10:01 pm:
> > On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 21:36:51 UTC+11, Daniel65 wrote:
> >> Arindam Banerjee wrote on 11/3/23 11:04 am:
> >>
> >> <Snip>

> >> "F16 planes"
> >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics_F-16_Fighting_Falcon
> >>
> >> Apparently they didn't come into existence until mid 70's so probably
> >> didn't play much part in the separation of Pakistan and India.
> >
> > Nor their union either.
> So why did you claim "The US gave Pakistan F16 planes, and that was
> thought ...."??
In the 1971 war Pakistan had lost badly. So to encourage their ally Pakistan the US gave them their new F16 planes in the late seventies. These planes had the capability to fly low and drop nukes, so were a potent threat. Low flying detection radars were needed, and I worked on that radar's antenna system, an indigenous development, from scratch. It is still under production, the antenna I mean.
> >> "... Over 4,600 aircraft have been built since production was approved
> >> in 1976.[4] Although no longer being purchased by the U.S. Air Force,
> >> improved versions are being built for export customers. ..."--
> Daniel

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<ed473b7e-624d-4ee9-9f2d-8429eec9e209n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21991&group=aus.politics#21991

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 15:03:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 22:03 UTC

On Friday, 10 March 2023 at 14:05:24 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Friday, 10 March 2023 at 10:42:10 UTC+11, Petzl wrote:
> > On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 14:38:50 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
> > <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >Your lie was about saying "you are very part of the India problem! "
> > >
> > What actually stated was
> > So India has not learnt anything, by snipping truth you are very part
> > of the India problem!
> You were using an unfortunate isolated fact as a "truth" where the real truth is that the upper and middle classes/castes have lost heavily, in relative terms, after India got independence. The poor and backward peoples, from the lower castes, were mobilized by unscrupulous politicians like Indira Gandhi with populist measures. The princely classes were the worst hit. They lost their privileges, completely - the Govt. thus reneged on a solemn promise. The genuine aristocracy, that was supportive of local talents and traditions, was thus crushed. Brahmins were systematically persecuted at every level, in order to crush Hindu worldview.
>
> So your "truth" as you put it, is a very big lie. It is part of the capitalist-monotheist-zerotheist strategy to divide Indian-Hindu society, for creating chaos, that would lead to break-ups, thus creating fertile ground for conversion of Hindus to some other faiths, or no faiths.
> > You a Dalit caste by any chance?
> In Australia, I am a sub-Dalit, super-oppressed that is, as I chose not to convert out of Hinduism, or abandon my Hindu wife, for glory.
> In India, not that much oppressed as one of Brahmin descent, as there are others in the same position, unlike as in Australia.
> India is officially caste-less, although caste has to exist for the benefit of politicians and Dalit fatcats.
> > >
> > >Actually, I have been and will be the solution to the problems created for India by racists and bigots like Rod and you.
> > >
> > As will all Dalit caste.
> Let us so hope. Their record is not stellar by any means. They are supposed to be cleaners, but India is one of the dirtiest countries on the planet, so they are not good at their fundamental task. Pretty hopeless, really. They spit everywhere, the streets are such a mess. The difference is particularly striking when one comes to Melbourne after living for some months in Kolkata.
>
> What my contribution has been for Indians via my many usenet postings since 1993:
> - give Indians a backbone, they need not be puppets of the western intelligentsia
> - give the western academics commenting on India's past and present the great heave-ho
> - throw out the Congress and the CPI(M) and replace them with nationalist and regionalist political forces
> - promote everything AGAINST Gandhism, which is about being poor, weak, mean, ugly, cantankerous, anti-technology
> - promote Indian culture and science (translations of Vedic mantras relating to marriage, new physics)
> - etc.

Being brought up for a few years in an ideal Communist environment thus made me sooooo different to the rest.
I am happy to be in Australia, for something of the Soviet spirit still exists here, so Australians are ideal Communists up to a point.

Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals

<op.11rn4zjabyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22009&group=aus.politics#22009

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 09:44:49 +1100
<ed473b7e-624d-4ee9-9f2d-8429eec9e209n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 22:44 UTC

On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 09:03:28 +1100, Arindam Banerjee

<43666527-e494-47d6-9e44-f9753361740cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22063&group=aus.politics#22063

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 02:26:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 09:26 UTC

On Tuesday, 14 March 2023 at 09:03:29 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Friday, 10 March 2023 at 14:05:24 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > On Friday, 10 March 2023 at 10:42:10 UTC+11, Petzl wrote:

> > > What actually stated was
> > > So India has not learnt anything, by snipping truth you are very part
> > > of the India problem!
> > You were using an unfortunate isolated fact as a "truth" where the real truth is that the upper and middle classes/castes have lost heavily, in relative terms, after India got independence. The poor and backward peoples, from the lower castes, were mobilized by unscrupulous politicians like Indira Gandhi with populist measures. The princely classes were the worst hit. They lost their privileges, completely - the Govt. thus reneged on a solemn promise. The genuine aristocracy, that was supportive of local talents and traditions, was thus crushed. Brahmins were systematically persecuted at every level, in order to crush Hindu worldview.
> >
> > So your "truth" as you put it, is a very big lie. It is part of the capitalist-monotheist-zerotheist strategy to divide Indian-Hindu society, for creating chaos, that would lead to break-ups, thus creating fertile ground for conversion of Hindus to some other faiths, or no faiths.
> > > You a Dalit caste by any chance?
> > In Australia, I am a sub-Dalit, super-oppressed that is, as I chose not to convert out of Hinduism, or abandon my Hindu wife, for glory.
> > In India, not that much oppressed as one of Brahmin descent, as there are others in the same position, unlike as in Australia.
> > India is officially caste-less, although caste has to exist for the benefit of politicians and Dalit fatcats.

> > > As will all Dalit caste.
> > Let us so hope. Their record is not stellar by any means. They are supposed to be cleaners, but India is one of the dirtiest countries on the planet, so they are not good at their fundamental task. Pretty hopeless, really.. They spit everywhere, the streets are such a mess. The difference is particularly striking when one comes to Melbourne after living for some months in Kolkata.
> >
> > What my contribution has been for Indians via my many usenet postings since 1993:
> > - give Indians a backbone, they need not be puppets of the western intelligentsia
> > - give the western academics commenting on India's past and present the great heave-ho
> > - throw out the Congress and the CPI(M) and replace them with nationalist and regionalist political forces
> > - promote everything AGAINST Gandhism, which is about being poor, weak, mean, ugly, cantankerous, anti-technology
> > - promote Indian culture and science (translations of Vedic mantras relating to marriage, new physics)
> > - etc.
> Being brought up for a few years in an ideal Communist environment thus made me sooooo different to the rest.
> I am happy to be in Australia, for something of the Soviet spirit still exists here, so Australians are ideal Communists up to a point.

The fact that misanthropic capitalist Aussie arseholes are the only sort who oppose me, makes the above point clear. Unfortunately these lying sorts proliferate in the decision making circles, as extensions of their counterparts in UK and US.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Ideal communism makes for great individuals