The only reward of virtue is virtue. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

SubjectAuthor
* Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweetRobert Henderson
+* Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweetJohn Hall
> [...]
||       |    `* Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overFarmer Giles
||       |     `* Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweetmax.it
||       |      `- Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overFarmer Giles
||       `* Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overSaffron Goonda
||        +* Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
||        |`* Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overSaffron Goonda
||        | `- Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
||        `- Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweetmax.it
|`- Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overRobert Henderson
`- Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overjack fredricks

Pages:123
Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<205c3189-c8fd-4efe-8e97-a2b57310c3ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22006&group=uk.sport.cricket#22006

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 01:28:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 08:28 UTC

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2022/08/05/former-yorkshire-coach-andrew-gale-charged-ecb-anti-semitic/

Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet
Gale, who was sacked by Yorkshire in late 2021, had denied every accusation against him and had branded the ECB investigation a 'witch hunt'

By
Ben Rumsby
and
Tim Wigmore
5 August 2022 • 7:46pm
Andrew Gale, Head coach of Yorkshire looks on during the day one of the friendly match between Yorkshire and Lancashire at Emerald Headingley Stadium on July 24, 2020 in Leeds, England
CREDIT: Getty Images

Sacked Yorkshire head coach Andrew Gale has been charged by the England and Wales Cricket Board over a historic Twitter post that resurfaced during the club’s racism scandal.

The ECB, which had charged Gale and another six of the crisis county’s current or former players over the scandal in June, filed an additional charge against him after he refused to attend a disciplinary hearing into the case.

Gale, who broke his silence last month to deny “each and every” accusation made against him and brand the ECB’s investigation a “witch hunt”, has now been charged in relation to a tweet he wrote in 2010 that included the words: “Button it y--!”

It resurfaced in November days before the same fate befell Azeem Rafiq, the chief whistle-blower in English cricket’s racism scandal, who it emerged sent anti-Semitic messages to a fellow cricketer in 2011.

A spokesman for Rafiq declined to comment on whether his client, who last year apologised over the exchange, had also now been charged.

Yorkshire had initially suspended Gale pending a disciplinary hearing into his own message, which was sent in reply to the then head of media of Leeds United, Paul Dews.

Gale was sacked following a mass cull of Yorkshire’s entire coaching staff, only for the club to admit in May that unfair dismissal complaints by him and five of his former colleagues were “well founded”.

They now face paying compensation and legal costs that could run into hundreds of thousands of pounds, having already ended their toxic legal battle with the first of those suing the county for firing her in the wake of the racism scandal.

The club’s ex-captain, who became their head coach in 2016, told Jewish News at the time: “This post is part of a conversational thread between Paul Dews and myself. Paul worked for Leeds United Football Club at the time and I am an avid Huddersfield Town fan. The reference is to a chant that was prevalent at the time in relation to Leeds fans.

“Within a few minutes of the post, Paul called me and explained the meaning of the word and that it was offensive to Jews. I was completely unaware of this meaning and removed the post immediately. You must have been sent a screenshot of the post that someone took at the time and waited 11 years to release. I would never have used the word had I been aware of its offensive meaning and I have never used it since.”

RH

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<UI5NjjDwE47iFwpb@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22009&group=uk.sport.cricket#22009

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 10:09:04 +0100
 by: John Hall - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 09:09 UTC

In message <205c3189-c8fd-4efe-8e97-a2b57310c3ben@googlegroups.com>,
Robert Henderson <anywhere156@gmail.com> writes
<snip reposted article>
>The club’s ex-captain, who became their head coach in 2016, told
>Jewish News at the time: “This post is part of a conversational
>thread between Paul Dews and myself. Paul worked for Leeds United
>Football Club at the time and I am an avid Huddersfield Town fan. The
>reference is to a chant that was prevalent at the time in relation to
>Leeds fans.
>
>“Within a few minutes of the post, Paul called me and explained the
>meaning of the word and that it was offensive to Jews. I was completely
>unaware of this meaning and removed the post immediately. You must have
>been sent a screenshot of the post that someone took at the time and
>waited 11 years to release. I would never have used the word had I been
>aware of its offensive meaning and I have never used it since.”

Could Gale really have been unaware that the word "yid" was offensive?
The mere fact that Leeds fans used to chant it surely should have been
enough to make that pretty obvious, football chants being what they are.
--
John Hall
"Home is heaven and orgies are vile,

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<c14vehdj1vdmkvjbefsjugp19j5ctn381n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22010&group=uk.sport.cricket#22010

From: spa...@jackalope.uk (Mike Holmans)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 11:37:23 +0100
 by: Mike Holmans - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 10:37 UTC

On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 10:09:04 +0100, John Hall <john_nospam@jhall.co.uk>
wrote:

>Could Gale really have been unaware that the word "yid" was offensive?
>The mere fact that Leeds fans used to chant it surely should have been
>enough to make that pretty obvious, football chants being what they are.

If Gale claims that he was unaware that "yid" is offensive, then he is
either more of a liar than our resident racist or (and this is hardly
believable) he is even stupider and more ignorant than our resident
racist. I had some slight sympathy for Gale before this revelation;
now I have none.

And if that's how bad things were at the club, I can see exactly why
the new management reckoned that getting rid of the lot of them was
the only way forward. If the racism is that deeply embedded, then
there's little chance that a spot of diversity training is going to
fit the bill at all.

Cheers,

Mike

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<c9578586-b7fa-4faa-a180-c81da424e8f4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22011&group=uk.sport.cricket#22011

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 04:02:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over
anti-Semitic tweet
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 11:02 UTC

On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 10:11:35 AM UTC+1, John Hall wrote:
> In message <205c3189-c8fd-4efe...@googlegroups.com>,
> Robert Henderson <anywh...@gmail.com> writes
> <snip reposted article>
> >The club’s ex-captain, who became their head coach in 2016, told
> >Jewish News at the time: “This post is part of a conversational
> >thread between Paul Dews and myself. Paul worked for Leeds United
> >Football Club at the time and I am an avid Huddersfield Town fan. The
> >reference is to a chant that was prevalent at the time in relation to
> >Leeds fans.
> >
> >“Within a few minutes of the post, Paul called me and explained the
> >meaning of the word and that it was offensive to Jews. I was completely
> >unaware of this meaning and removed the post immediately. You must have
> >been sent a screenshot of the post that someone took at the time and
> >waited 11 years to release. I would never have used the word had I been
> >aware of its offensive meaning and I have never used it since.”
> Could Gale really have been unaware that the word "yid" was offensive?
> The mere fact that Leeds fans used to chant it surely should have been
> enough to make that pretty obvious, football chants being what they are.
> --
> John Hall
> "Home is heaven and orgies are vile,
> But you *need* an orgy, once in a while."
> Ogden Nash (1902-1971)

Jewish supporters of Tottenham chant the word with prided https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-696243

Next" RH

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<f6f6c594-bbd7-41f1-99b3-308955463fbbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22012&group=uk.sport.cricket#22012

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 04:03:08 -0700 (PDT)
anti-Semitic tweet
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 11:03 UTC

On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 11:38:14 AM UTC+1, Mike Holmans wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 10:09:04 +0100, John Hall <john_...@jhall.co.uk>
> wrote:
> >Could Gale really have been unaware that the word "yid" was offensive?
> >The mere fact that Leeds fans used to chant it surely should have been
> >enough to make that pretty obvious, football chants being what they are.
> If Gale claims that he was unaware that "yid" is offensive, then he is
> either more of a liar than our resident racist or (and this is hardly
> believable) he is even stupider and more ignorant than our resident
> racist. I had some slight sympathy for Gale before this revelation;
> now I have none.
>
> And if that's how bad things were at the club, I can see exactly why
> the new management reckoned that getting rid of the lot of them was
> the only way forward. If the racism is that deeply embedded, then
> there's little chance that a spot of diversity training is going to
> fit the bill at all.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike

Jewish supporters of Tottenham chant the word https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-696243

Next" RH

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<4505138b-3995-4f70-8035-13539fe963ebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22020&group=uk.sport.cricket#22020

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 02:03:53 -0700 (PDT)
anti-Semitic tweet
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 09:03 UTC

On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 12:03:09 PM UTC+1, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 11:38:14 AM UTC+1, Mike Holmans wrote:
> > On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 10:09:04 +0100, John Hall <john_...@jhall.co.uk>
> > wrote:
> > >Could Gale really have been unaware that the word "yid" was offensive?
> > >The mere fact that Leeds fans used to chant it surely should have been
> > >enough to make that pretty obvious, football chants being what they are.
> > If Gale claims that he was unaware that "yid" is offensive, then he is
> > either more of a liar than our resident racist or (and this is hardly
> > believable) he is even stupider and more ignorant than our resident
> > racist. I had some slight sympathy for Gale before this revelation;
> > now I have none.
> >
> > And if that's how bad things were at the club, I can see exactly why
> > the new management reckoned that getting rid of the lot of them was
> > the only way forward. If the racism is that deeply embedded, then
> > there's little chance that a spot of diversity training is going to
> > fit the bill at all.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Mike
> Jewish supporters of Tottenham chant the word https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-696243
>
> Next" RH

Oh where have all the liberal bigots gone
Very quiet every one ...

RH

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<d86b1bc3-899b-45c1-b39a-6df12d139e37n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22021&group=uk.sport.cricket#22021

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 05:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
anti-Semitic tweet
From: najeeb...@gmail.com (Najeeb ybo)
 by: Najeeb ybo - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 12:47 UTC

On Monday, 8 August 2022 at 10:03:55 UTC+1, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 12:03:09 PM UTC+1, Robert Henderson wrote:
> > On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 11:38:14 AM UTC+1, Mike Holmans wrote:
> > > If Gale claims that he was unaware that "yid" is offensive, then he is
> > > either more of a liar than our resident racist or (and this is hardly
> > > believable) he is even stupider and more ignorant than our resident
> > > racist. I had some slight sympathy for Gale before this revelation;
> > > now I have none.
> > >
> > > And if that's how bad things were at the club, I can see exactly why
> > > the new management reckoned that getting rid of the lot of them was
> > > the only way forward. If the racism is that deeply embedded, then
> > > there's little chance that a spot of diversity training is going to
> > > fit the bill at all.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Mike
> > Jewish supporters of Tottenham chant the word https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-696243
> >
> > Next" RH
> Oh where have all the liberal bigots gone
> Very quiet every one ...
>
> RH

Everyone is still here but the wise ones have you blocked by their filters.

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<a4da0315-64f1-46c9-ab2f-5fa5c0bbeb30n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22022&group=uk.sport.cricket#22022

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 06:42:54 -0700 (PDT)
anti-Semitic tweet
From: jzfredri...@gmail.com (jack fredricks)
 by: jack fredricks - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 13:42 UTC

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 7:03:55 PM UTC+10, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Jewish supporters of Tottenham chant the word https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-696243
> >
> > Next" RH
> Oh where have all the liberal bigots gone
> Very quiet every one ...

“It is time to move on from associating this term with our club,” the soccer club said

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<60d2b86a-28bb-4d07-a126-027a56ea695bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22023&group=uk.sport.cricket#22023

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 06:43:59 -0700 (PDT)
anti-Semitic tweet
From: jzfredri...@gmail.com (jack fredricks)
 by: jack fredricks - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 13:43 UTC

On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 6:28:23 PM UTC+10, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2022/08/05/former-yorkshire-coach-andrew-gale-charged-ecb-anti-semitic/

Another racist pushed out and shunned by society. Well done everyone.

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<1982fhhrhho8fa7dn7g9hgceifekp4841o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22024&group=uk.sport.cricket#22024

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 15:57:21 +0100
 by: max.it - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 14:57 UTC

On Sun, 07 Aug 2022 11:37:23 +0100, Mike Holmans <spam@jackalope.uk>
wrote:

>On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 10:09:04 +0100, John Hall <john_nospam@jhall.co.uk>
>wrote:
>

>>Could Gale really have been unaware that the word "yid" was offensive?
>>The mere fact that Leeds fans used to chant it surely should have been
>>enough to make that pretty obvious, football chants being what they are.
>
>If Gale claims that he was unaware that "yid" is offensive, then he is
>either more of a liar than our resident racist or (and this is hardly
>believable) he is even stupider and more ignorant than our resident
>racist. I had some slight sympathy for Gale before this revelation;
>now I have none.
>
>And if that's how bad things were at the club, I can see exactly why
>the new management reckoned that getting rid of the lot of them was
>the only way forward. If the racism is that deeply embedded, then
>there's little chance that a spot of diversity training is going to
>fit the bill at all.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Mike

We had one this weekend who frothed and foamed and claimed it was
racist that he couldn't play in the all Ireland Indian cricket team
tournament. This was in response to being scolded for comments he made
about Indians rebranding of our team.
He didn't like the way that it was our team that entered using our
name and club members who have paid up fully and who train a few times
a week and assist with the grounds work. We entered that tournament
because we have enough Indian players to do so, we are in the semi
finals now with a good chance of moving on and maybe even winning the
tournament.
An all Ireland title at stake ;-)

Imagine what kind of cunt would throw away that kind of opportunity to
raise the club profile and benefit from a strong successful club?
I don't think he will show his face again. He said he was moving to
another club. That other club has 6 or 7 Pakistani lads who also turn
out for us sometimes, they've read his comments too.

max.it

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<27c151c1-1da2-4de4-ba55-aba02eb9a7b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22025&group=uk.sport.cricket#22025

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 08:38:05 -0700 (PDT)
anti-Semitic tweet
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 15:38 UTC

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 2:42:56 PM UTC+1, jzfre...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 7:03:55 PM UTC+10, anywh...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Jewish supporters of Tottenham chant the word https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-696243
> > >
> > > Next" RH
> > Oh where have all the liberal bigots gone
> > Very quiet every one ...
> “It is time to move on from associating this term with our club,” the soccer club said

But the Jews who chanted the word didn't have a problem with it so how would Gale understand it was allegedly offensive in some quarters of pc world... RH

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<3c6f9e19-bb80-40b9-83e8-6f01d51b05d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22026&group=uk.sport.cricket#22026

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 08:39:27 -0700 (PDT)
anti-Semitic tweet
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 15:39 UTC

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 3:57:26 PM UTC+1, max.it wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Aug 2022 11:37:23 +0100, Mike Holmans <sp...@jackalope.uk>
> wrote:
> >On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 10:09:04 +0100, John Hall <john_...@jhall.co.uk>
> >wrote:
> >

> >>Could Gale really have been unaware that the word "yid" was offensive?
> >>The mere fact that Leeds fans used to chant it surely should have been
> >>enough to make that pretty obvious, football chants being what they are.
> >
> >If Gale claims that he was unaware that "yid" is offensive, then he is
> >either more of a liar than our resident racist or (and this is hardly
> >believable) he is even stupider and more ignorant than our resident
> >racist. I had some slight sympathy for Gale before this revelation;
> >now I have none.
> >
> >And if that's how bad things were at the club, I can see exactly why
> >the new management reckoned that getting rid of the lot of them was
> >the only way forward. If the racism is that deeply embedded, then
> >there's little chance that a spot of diversity training is going to
> >fit the bill at all.
> >
> >Cheers,
> >
> >Mike
> We had one this weekend who frothed and foamed and claimed it was
> racist that he couldn't play in the all Ireland Indian cricket team
> tournament. This was in response to being scolded for comments he made
> about Indians rebranding of our team.
> He didn't like the way that it was our team that entered using our
> name and club members who have paid up fully and who train a few times
> a week and assist with the grounds work. We entered that tournament
> because we have enough Indian players to do so, we are in the semi
> finals now with a good chance of moving on and maybe even winning the
> tournament.
> An all Ireland title at stake ;-)
>
> Imagine what kind of cunt would throw away that kind of opportunity to
> raise the club profile and benefit from a strong successful club?
> I don't think he will show his face again. He said he was moving to
> another club. That other club has 6 or 7 Pakistani lads who also turn
> out for us sometimes, they've read his comments too.
>
> max.it

Lazarus shows how he has no concept of national pride... RH

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<Y7bIK.620680$70j.181214@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22028&group=uk.sport.cricket#22028

anti-Semitic tweet
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 09:48:55 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 16:48 UTC

On 8/8/2022 8:39 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 3:57:26 PM UTC+1, max.it wrote:
>> On Sun, 07 Aug 2022 11:37:23 +0100, Mike Holmans <sp...@jackalope.uk>
>> wrote:

>>> If Gale claims that he was unaware that "yid" is offensive, then he is
>>> either more of a liar than our resident racist or (and this is hardly
>>> believable) he is even stupider and more ignorant than our resident
>>> racist. I had some slight sympathy for Gale before this revelation;
>>> now I have none.
>>>
>>> And if that's how bad things were at the club, I can see exactly why
>>> the new management reckoned that getting rid of the lot of them was
>>> the only way forward. If the racism is that deeply embedded, then
>>> there's little chance that a spot of diversity training is going to
>>> fit the bill at all.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Mike
>> We had one this weekend who frothed and foamed and claimed it was
>> racist that he couldn't play in the all Ireland Indian cricket team
>> tournament. This was in response to being scolded for comments he made
>> about Indians rebranding of our team.
>> He didn't like the way that it was our team that entered using our
>> name and club members who have paid up fully and who train a few times
>> a week and assist with the grounds work. We entered that tournament
>> because we have enough Indian players to do so, we are in the semi
>> finals now with a good chance of moving on and maybe even winning the
>> tournament.
>> An all Ireland title at stake ;-)
>>
>> Imagine what kind of cunt would throw away that kind of opportunity to
>> raise the club profile and benefit from a strong successful club?
>> I don't think he will show his face again. He said he was moving to
>> another club. That other club has 6 or 7 Pakistani lads who also turn
>> out for us sometimes, they've read his comments too.
>>
>> max.it
>

> Lazarus shows how he has no concept of national pride... RH

If you CANNOT tolerate a few non-white players playing for England team,
DESPITE being BORN in England, then APPLYING the SAME STANDARDS, HOW
MUCH HATRED should POC have for the genocidal, barbaric, sadistic,
perverted, bible thumping racist BRITISH EVIL THIEVES for ENSLAVING,
HUMILIATING an PLUNDERING POC for CENTURIES?

EASY to EXTRAPOLATE and IMAGINE.

How Britain stole $45 trillion from India - And LIED About it
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/britain-stole-45-trillion-india-181206124830851.html

Pay the fucking $45 Trillion you brits STOLE, otherwise we have to NUKE UK.

ONE NUKE is all we need to INCINERATE the whole of UK.

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<xabIK.620681$70j.424016@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22029&group=uk.sport.cricket#22029

anti-Semitic tweet
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 09:51:42 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 16:51 UTC

On 8/8/2022 2:03 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 12:03:09 PM UTC+1, Robert Henderson wrote:
>> On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 11:38:14 AM UTC+1, Mike Holmans wrote:
>>> If Gale claims that he was unaware that "yid" is offensive, then he is
>>> either more of a liar than our resident racist or (and this is hardly
>>> believable) he is even stupider and more ignorant than our resident
>>> racist. I had some slight sympathy for Gale before this revelation;
>>> now I have none.
>>>
>>> And if that's how bad things were at the club, I can see exactly why
>>> the new management reckoned that getting rid of the lot of them was
>>> the only way forward. If the racism is that deeply embedded, then
>>> there's little chance that a spot of diversity training is going to
>>> fit the bill at all.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Mike
>> Jewish supporters of Tottenham chant the word https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-696243
>>
>> Next" RH
>
> Oh where have all the liberal bigots gone
> Very quiet every one ...
>
> RH

This is 100% PROOF that the entire western world is PUT IN A LW-RW
matrix by the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 Psychopaths.

You think, behave, live and perceive EXACTLY like MI6 "brainwashed" you
with BBC and CNN.

You will spend your entire life GOSSIPING about LW-RW and then DIE.

Your existence is a WASTE.

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<vdh2fhlfoic2frbk45t5h3oqjdedlmhm0b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22030&group=uk.sport.cricket#22030

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 18:27:10 +0100
 by: max.it - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 17:27 UTC

On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 09:48:55 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 8/8/2022 8:39 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
>> On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 3:57:26 PM UTC+1, max.it wrote:

>>> We had one this weekend who frothed and foamed and claimed it was
>>> racist that he couldn't play in the all Ireland Indian cricket team
>>> tournament. This was in response to being scolded for comments he made
>>> about Indians rebranding of our team.
>>> He didn't like the way that it was our team that entered using our
>>> name and club members who have paid up fully and who train a few times
>>> a week and assist with the grounds work. We entered that tournament
>>> because we have enough Indian players to do so, we are in the semi
>>> finals now with a good chance of moving on and maybe even winning the
>>> tournament.
>>> An all Ireland title at stake ;-)
>>>
>>> Imagine what kind of cunt would throw away that kind of opportunity to
>>> raise the club profile and benefit from a strong successful club?
>>> I don't think he will show his face again. He said he was moving to
>>> another club. That other club has 6 or 7 Pakistani lads who also turn
>>> out for us sometimes, they've read his comments too.
>>>
>>> max.it
>>

>> Lazarus shows how he has no concept of national pride... RH
>>

>If you CANNOT tolerate a few non-white players playing for England team,
>DESPITE being BORN in England, then APPLYING the SAME STANDARDS, HOW
>MUCH HATRED should POC have for the genocidal, barbaric, sadistic,
>perverted, bible thumping racist BRITISH EVIL THIEVES for ENSLAVING,
>HUMILIATING an PLUNDERING POC for CENTURIES?

AIOE must have let you out of their filter for a while Sampath me oul
mate. I'm glad because I've just read the big fat racist halfwit
Henderson is still making a cunt out of himself.
The big fat racist halfwit doesn't even know which nation he is
slobbering about.
Our Indian players are very proud to be Indian.

max.it

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<FedIK.62277$8f2.60158@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22032&group=uk.sport.cricket#22032

anti-Semitic tweet
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 12:12:35 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 19:12 UTC

On 8/8/2022 10:27 AM, max.it wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 09:48:55 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Lazarus shows how he has no concept of national pride... RH
>>>

>> If you CANNOT tolerate a few non-white players playing for England team,
>> DESPITE being BORN in England, then APPLYING the SAME STANDARDS, HOW
>> MUCH HATRED should POC have for the genocidal, barbaric, sadistic,
>> perverted, bible thumping racist BRITISH EVIL THIEVES for ENSLAVING,
>> HUMILIATING an PLUNDERING POC for CENTURIES?
>>

> AIOE must have let you out of their filter for a while Sampath me oul
> mate. I'm glad because I've just read the big fat racist halfwit
> Henderson is still making a cunt out of himself.
> The big fat racist halfwit doesn't even know which nation he is
> slobbering about.
> Our Indian players are very proud to be Indian.
>
> max.it

India and Ireland have always been friendly countries.

In fact, I always ROOT for Ireland in cricket and felt really bad that
they came SOO CLOSE to winning a couple of matches recently but couldn't
finish them in the end.

I have nothing against you or other cricket fans here EXCEPT the lunatic
racist RH.

So, don't take my rantings, personally.

I am being "literally tortured physically and mentally" every day by the
EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths with Neuroweapons and AI for 21 years.

The ONLY way I can SURVIVE, is "to give vent to my pain and suffering".

FBI, Cops, Congressmen, Senators, Institutions, Judiciary, Media are NOT
HELPING torture victims who number in millions, actively and passively.

There is NOT even a SINGLE brit MP who speaks the truth like Clare Daly
and Mick Wallace, who should be TREASURED by Ireland and the whole world.

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<3p03fhp22opp59b5085gkspcf5rgljq2s3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22033&group=uk.sport.cricket#22033

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 22:44:21 +0100
 by: max.it - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 21:44 UTC

On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 12:12:35 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 8/8/2022 10:27 AM, max.it wrote:
>> On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 09:48:55 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
>> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> If you CANNOT tolerate a few non-white players playing for England team,
>>> DESPITE being BORN in England, then APPLYING the SAME STANDARDS, HOW
>>> MUCH HATRED should POC have for the genocidal, barbaric, sadistic,
>>> perverted, bible thumping racist BRITISH EVIL THIEVES for ENSLAVING,
>>> HUMILIATING an PLUNDERING POC for CENTURIES?
>>>

>> AIOE must have let you out of their filter for a while Sampath me oul
>> mate. I'm glad because I've just read the big fat racist halfwit
>> Henderson is still making a cunt out of himself.
>> The big fat racist halfwit doesn't even know which nation he is
>> slobbering about.
>> Our Indian players are very proud to be Indian.
>>
>> max.it
>

>India and Ireland have always been friendly countries.
>

>In fact, I always ROOT for Ireland in cricket and felt really bad that
>they came SOO CLOSE to winning a couple of matches recently but couldn't
>finish them in the end.
>

>I have nothing against you or other cricket fans here EXCEPT the lunatic
>racist RH.
>

>So, don't take my rantings, personally.

I know, the big fat racist halfwit is enough to many anyone rant.
I don't usually get to see your postings because the server must
filter you, but I've seen these last few.

Good luck

max.it

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<fef89950-9f66-4b80-9e75-6480a9af1401n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22035&group=uk.sport.cricket#22035

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 00:39:10 -0700 (PDT)
anti-Semitic tweet
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 07:39 UTC

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 10:44:25 PM UTC+1, max.it wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 12:12:35 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On 8/8/2022 10:27 AM, max.it wrote:

> >> AIOE must have let you out of their filter for a while Sampath me oul
> >> mate. I'm glad because I've just read the big fat racist halfwit
> >> Henderson is still making a cunt out of himself.
> >> The big fat racist halfwit doesn't even know which nation he is
> >> slobbering about.
> >> Our Indian players are very proud to be Indian.
> >>
> >> max.it
> >

> >India and Ireland have always been friendly countries.
> >

> >In fact, I always ROOT for Ireland in cricket and felt really bad that
> >they came SOO CLOSE to winning a couple of matches recently but couldn't
> >finish them in the end.
> >

> >I have nothing against you or other cricket fans here EXCEPT the lunatic
> >racist RH.
> >

> >So, don't take my rantings, personally.
> >
> I know, the big fat racist halfwit is enough to many anyone rant.
> I don't usually get to see your postings because the server must
> filter you, but I've seen these last few.
>
> Good luck
>
> max.it

Lazarus finds a friend in FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer.... RH

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<aa1cc48d-d2aa-40f1-a1d4-bf6d7551c6d5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22036&group=uk.sport.cricket#22036

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 01:30:00 -0700 (PDT)
anti-Semitic tweet
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 08:30 UTC

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 10:44:25 PM UTC+1, max.it wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 12:12:35 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On 8/8/2022 10:27 AM, max.it wrote:

> >> AIOE must have let you out of their filter for a while Sampath me oul
> >> mate. I'm glad because I've just read the big fat racist halfwit
> >> Henderson is still making a cunt out of himself.
> >> The big fat racist halfwit doesn't even know which nation he is
> >> slobbering about.
> >> Our Indian players are very proud to be Indian.
> >>
> >> max.it
> >

> >India and Ireland have always been friendly countries.
> >

> >In fact, I always ROOT for Ireland in cricket and felt really bad that
> >they came SOO CLOSE to winning a couple of matches recently but couldn't
> >finish them in the end.
> >

> >I have nothing against you or other cricket fans here EXCEPT the lunatic
> >racist RH.
> >

> >So, don't take my rantings, personally.
> >
> I know, the big fat racist halfwit is enough to many anyone rant.
> I don't usually get to see your postings because the server must
> filter you, but I've seen these last few.
>
> Good luck
>
> max.it

It really is amazing how Lazarus and other pc members in the gropup receive my posts at the first instance of posting when they claim to have blocked me... Could it be that they are lying in their teeth ..... RH

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<b8fd403d-e268-42df-a881-122a0ee52cb9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22037&group=uk.sport.cricket#22037

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 01:46:04 -0700 (PDT)
anti-Semitic tweet
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 08:46 UTC

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 8:12:39 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/8/2022 10:27 AM, max.it wrote:
> > On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 09:48:55 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> > <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> If you CANNOT tolerate a few non-white players playing for England team,
> >> DESPITE being BORN in England, then APPLYING the SAME STANDARDS, HOW
> >> MUCH HATRED should POC have for the genocidal, barbaric, sadistic,
> >> perverted, bible thumping racist BRITISH EVIL THIEVES for ENSLAVING,
> >> HUMILIATING an PLUNDERING POC for CENTURIES?
> >>

> > AIOE must have let you out of their filter for a while Sampath me oul
> > mate. I'm glad because I've just read the big fat racist halfwit
> > Henderson is still making a cunt out of himself.
> > The big fat racist halfwit doesn't even know which nation he is
> > slobbering about.
> > Our Indian players are very proud to be Indian.
> >
> > max.it
> India and Ireland have always been friendly countries.

Now let me see, Ireland remained an active terrorist threat for well over a century and remains a resting terrorist threat that can be reactivated at any time... RH

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<a2b51d39-0922-4d04-bc5f-e3c4c39c6644n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22038&group=uk.sport.cricket#22038

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 08:41:40 -0700 (PDT)
anti-Semitic tweet
From: saffrong...@gmail.com (Saffron Goonda)
 by: Saffron Goonda - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 15:41 UTC

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 12:12:39 PM UTC-7, big fat racist halfwit FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> India and Ireland have always been friendly countries.

Yes, please emigrate to Ireland. I'm sure you'll be happier if you settle in Ireland.

https://indianexpress.com/article/world/indian-family-racially-abused-on-train-in-ireland-5792658/

'Indian family alleges racial abuse on train in Ireland
Prasun Bhattachrjee, on a three-day visit to Ireland with his family, was on a train from Belfast to Dublin when he was racially abused by another passenger, the Irish Times reported.'

'A man appeared before a court in Northern Ireland for alleged racism against an Indian family and for pounding the front door of their residence with a hammer, a media report said.

William Strain, 29, from County Down - one of six counties that form Northern Ireland - gave death threats to the family, living in an apartment directly below his house, the News Letter reported on Tuesday.'

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/indian-woman-beaten-racist-attack-dublin
'Woman beaten with hurleys in shocking racist attack in Dublin speaks out
Indian woman Akshaya Anand revealed how she was walking to work in Dublin last November when she was violently attacked by teenagers who told her to "go back home."'

https://zeenews.india.com/india/video-youre-a-disgrace-go-back-to-india-irish-womans-racist-abuse-caught-on-camera-1997709.html
'In a shocking incident of racial abuse against Indians, an Irish woman has been caught making expletive-laden racist comments towards fellow Asian passengers on a train.

The video, originally posted on Twitter, shows the woman hurling racist abuse at her Indian co-passengers after a trivial row over a bag on a seat.

“F**k off back to India. Don't give me your guff, you f**king cheeky p***k,” the woman is heard saying.'

https://www.change.org/p/ministry-of-external-affairs-justice-for-indian-students-in-ireland
'Ms Anjali Sharma and her friend were recently attacked by a group of under-18 thugs in St. Stephens Green, the lung of Dublin. In an interview with Dublin Live, Ms Sharma states "I turned and they threw a can straight into my eye. I started crying and yelling because I couldn't see anything. It felt like my eye was gone. I wasn’t able to see for almost half an hour. I was so panicked and the teenagers ran away."
Anjali had to be taken to hospital where the doctors said she suffered from retinal bruising which would take a few weeks to heal.
Mr Ambarish Kumar Sonbhadra and Mr Prince Kumar Singh former Masters students in International Business Management at Griffith College and were on their way home from an exam when they were set upon by the vicious young thugs as little as 10-year-old. On Newstalk Breakfast, Mr Singh said his friend had to get stitches in his head after one of the children threw a bicycle lock at him.
Tushar Subhra Baruah, the former student of the National College of Ireland, was set upon by a gang of around six people. He was the victim of an apparent racist and homophobic assault after being attacked twice in the space of a few days in the city centre, reported Independent.ie.
A 25-year-old man from India was assaulted in Finglas early on Sunday morning when he was helping to deliver food for a local takeaway. The man, who spoke to The Irish Times on the condition of anonymity, said he moved to Ireland in January to study a master’s degree in digital analytics. He was training to become a pizza chef in a local takeaway, and it was only his second day on the job at the time of the incident.
Beacon reported an Indian man in Dublin was hit by a car after it mounted the footpath in a seemingly racially motivated attack. The incident took place on the morning of Monday 18 November and was captured on video. The man, known as Sam, escaped with minor injuries.
......and hundreds of other Indian students.'

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<ff664188-622a-4261-a577-f9ec0e984516n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22039&group=uk.sport.cricket#22039

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 08:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
anti-Semitic tweet
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 15:54 UTC

On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 10:37:45 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/9/2022 12:39 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> > On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 10:44:25 PM UTC+1, max.it wrote:

> >> I know, the big fat racist halfwit is enough to many anyone rant.
> >> I don't usually get to see your postings because the server must
> >> filter you, but I've seen these last few.
> >>
> >> Good luck
> >>
> >> max.it
> >
> > Lazarus finds a friend in FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer.... RH
> We Indians give our life for our friends.

Shome mistake shurely. It is Muslims take Hindu live and Hindus take Muslim lives....RH

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<8j45fhdhd96k6sqd32ps0scm0pvnsq252j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22041&group=uk.sport.cricket#22041

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 18:05:15 +0100
References: <205c3189-c8fd-4efe-8e97-a2b57310c3ben@googlegroups.com> <UI5NjjDwE47iFwpb@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk> <c14vehdj1vdmkvjbefsjugp19j5ctn381n@4ax.com> <1982fhhrhho8fa7dn7g9hgceifekp4841o@4ax.com> <3c6f9e19-bb80-40b9-83e8-6f01d51b05d8n@googlegroups.com> <Y7bIK.620680$70j.181214@fx16.iad> <vdh2fhlfoic2frbk45t5h3oqjdedlmhm0b@4ax.com> <FedIK.62277$8f2.60158@fx38.iad> <a2b51d39-0922-4d04-bc5f-e3c4c39c6644n@googlegroups.com>
 by: max.it - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 17:05 UTC

On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 08:41:40 -0700 (PDT), Saffron Goonda
<saffrongoonda1337@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>A 25-year-old man from India was assaulted in Finglas early on Sunday morning when he was helping to deliver food for a local takeaway. The man, who spoke to The Irish Times on the condition of anonymity, said he moved to Ireland in January to study a master’s degree in digital analytics. He was training to become a pizza chef in a local takeaway, and it was only his second day on the job at the time of the incident.
>Beacon reported an Indian man in Dublin was hit by a car after it mounted the footpath in a seemingly racially motivated attack. The incident took place on the morning of Monday 18 November and was captured on video. The man, known as Sam, escaped with minor injuries.
>.....and hundreds of other Indian students.'

By comparison to the way the Irish have treated each other over the
years racism is a step up for many of them.

https://cain.ulster.ac.uk/sutton/chron/index.html

max.it

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<jljonjF844sU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22055&group=uk.sport.cricket#22055

From: nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk (David North)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
anti-Semitic tweet
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 08:17:06 +0100
 by: David North - Thu, 11 Aug 2022 07:17 UTC

On 08/08/2022 16:38, Robert Henderson wrote:

>>> Oh where have all the liberal bigots gone
>>> Very quiet every one ...
>> “It is time to move on from associating this term with our club,” the soccer club said
>

> But the Jews who chanted the word didn't have a problem with it so how would Gale understand it was allegedly offensive in some quarters of pc world... RH

If he knew about the Tottenham chant, his claim not to have known that
it referred to Jews would be much less plausible.

--
David North

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<a0578bdc-724c-47ae-8a29-b918649a7d97n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22061&group=uk.sport.cricket#22061

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 07:42:38 -0700 (PDT)
anti-Semitic tweet
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 11 Aug 2022 14:42 UTC

On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 8:17:09 AM UTC+1, nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co..uk wrote:
> On 08/08/2022 16:38, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> “It is time to move on from associating this term with our club,” the soccer club said
> >

> > But the Jews who chanted the word didn't have a problem with it so how would Gale understand it was allegedly offensive in some quarters of pc world... RH
> If he knew about the Tottenham chant, his claim not to have known that
> it referred to Jews would be much less plausible.
>
> --
> David North

Nowhere has the official complaint against Gale been linked to the Tottenham chants . I was merely pointing out that Jews sometimes use Yid and, moreover, use it in crowded places . It is entirely plausible that Gale did not know it had an offensive meaning. . RH