<Apple_IIe> anyone seen my 80 column card?

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

SubjectAuthor
* Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweetRobert Henderson
+* Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweetJohn Hall
> [...]
||       |    `* Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overFarmer Giles
||       |     `* Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweetmax.it
||       |      `- Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overFarmer Giles
||       `* Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overSaffron Goonda
||        +* Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
||        |`* Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overSaffron Goonda
||        | `- Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
||        `- Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweetmax.it
|`- Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overRobert Henderson
`- Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB overjack fredricks

Pages:123
Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<7f94423b-5abb-4576-b167-c621e4e549ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22137&group=uk.sport.cricket#22137

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 14:00:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over
anti-Semitic tweet
From: saffrong...@gmail.com (Saffron Goonda)
 by: Saffron Goonda - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 21:00 UTC

On Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 11:40:02 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/16/2022 10:55 AM, Saffron Goonda wrote:

> >> SHOW NO MERCY.
> >
> > OK. Isn't it the case that the last people the Irish welcomed were the Nazis after WW2?
> >
> > https://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/how-devs-ireland-became-safe-haven-for-fugitive-nazis-26443045.html
> >
> > by
> > Nicola Tallant
> >
> > 'NOTORIOUS Nazi war criminals were given safety in Ireland after the war and lived here under assumed names sanctioned by Eamon de Valera's government.
> >
> > The killers, responsible for some of the worst ethnic cleansing atrocities of the Second World War, were told that Ireland would welcome them as they fled from the allies.'
> >
> SHUT THE FUCK YUP you confused gender cocksucking EVIL US Govt
> Psychopathic COWARD.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<43d51715-abfb-4572-85d3-167572130dc7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22138&group=uk.sport.cricket#22138

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 14:37:57 -0700 (PDT)
anti-Semitic tweet
From: saffrong...@gmail.com (Saffron Goonda)
 by: Saffron Goonda - Tue, 16 Aug 2022 21:37 UTC

<dU_KK.159379$%i2.130059@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22142&group=uk.sport.cricket#22142

anti-Semitic tweet
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
<vdh2fhlfoic2frbk45t5h3oqjdedlmhm0b@4ax.com> <FedIK.62277$8f2.60158@fx38.iad>
<a2b51d39-0922-4d04-bc5f-e3c4c39c6644n@googlegroups.com>
<W9xIK.632687$vAW9.83334@fx10.iad>
<9e63634d-87ff-467c-acf7-3b372d50c23an@googlegroups.com>
<R2HKK.772685$ssF.163044@fx14.iad>
<9170bbf0-383c-4578-88b0-44ad93632860n@googlegroups.com>
<1wRKK.697758$70j.234000@fx16.iad>
<7f94423b-5abb-4576-b167-c621e4e549ccn@googlegroups.com>
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 22:20:07 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 05:20 UTC

On 8/16/2022 2:00 PM, Saffron Goonda wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>>> 'NOTORIOUS Nazi war criminals were given safety in Ireland after the war and lived here under assumed names sanctioned by Eamon de Valera's government.
>>>
>>> The killers, responsible for some of the worst ethnic cleansing atrocities of the Second World War, were told that Ireland would welcome them as they fled from the allies.'
>>>
>> SHUT THE FUCK YUP you confused gender cocksucking EVIL US Govt
>> Psychopathic COWARD.
>
> You sound like you were born in Hera Mandi
>
>> EVIL US govt MINTED $HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS supporting NAZIS.
>> EVIL US Govt SMUGGLED 1600+ NAZI SCIENTISTS and gave them GOVT JOBS with
>> OPERATION PAPERCLIP.
>
> Indian govt supported Nazi aircraft designer Kurt Tank.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6_xMrtuxpw
>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
>> Operation Paperclip was a secret United States intelligence program in
>> which more than 1,600 Nazi German scientists, engineers, and technicians
>> were taken from former Nazi Germany to the U.S. for government
>> employment after the end of World War II in Europe, between 1945 and
>> 1959. Conducted by the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA), it
>> was largely carried out by special agents of the U.S. Army's
>> Counterintelligence Corps (CIC). Many of these personnel were former
>> members, and some were former leaders, of the Nazi Party.[1][2]
>
> Yes, your Russian allies also did that.
>
> https://warontherocks.com/2019/10/the-forgotten-rocketeers-german-scientists-in-the-soviet-union-1945-1959/
>
> "the Soviet program remained heavily reliant on German scientists, particularly guidance specialists, as they attempted to build more reliable versions of the German design.".
>
> "That process required a great deal of German assistance, but proved critical training for Soviet engineers and designers. The importance of the Germans at Gorodomlya and elsewhere may be judged by their treatment: according to Soviet rocket scientist Boris Chertok, the Soviets paid the Germans more than their own citizens, provided them with private homes, and gave them increasing liberty to travel within the Soviet Union, aiming to incentivize their productivity. The relatively generous treatment of German rocket scientists — an indication of their importance — contrasts favorably with the treatment of German experts in other strategic research areas where the Soviets relied upon them less."
>
> But you missed the point, as usual.
>
> Neither the Americans nor the Russians liked Nazism; they just grabbed those
> Nazi scientists they could get their hands on so they'd have an advantage in
> the Cold War. In contrast, Ireland wasn't in the Cold War - it never built any
> missiles. The reason Ireland accepted the Nazis was because Devalera
> saw the Nazis as fellow Nationalist rebels who had stood up to Britain.

Click here to read the complete article

Re: Former Yorkshire coach Andrew Gale charged by ECB over anti-Semitic tweet

<8W_KK.159380$%i2.37901@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22143&group=uk.sport.cricket#22143

anti-Semitic tweet
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
<vmclfhhsh0iaom0d49n9v7iqaosn2mkftq@4ax.com>
<frmdnfdlYbTTqGb_nZ2dnZfqnPjNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>
<n81nfh5d1erg5avbthhdjajkurj7k8q02f@4ax.com>
<5651e434-02d8-4e17-8815-2738bf481290n@googlegroups.com>
<a%PKK.159374$%i2.57450@fx48.iad>
<dfd8fad8-574d-42a2-9d7b-25f979496df5n@googlegroups.com>
<nrRKK.751950$ntj.397311@fx15.iad>
<43d51715-abfb-4572-85d3-167572130dc7n@googlegroups.com>
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 22:22:11 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 05:22 UTC