One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. -- George Herbert

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSRobert Henderson
+* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|`* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSRobert Henderson
| `* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|  `* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RANmax.it
|   +* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   |`* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSRobert Henderson
|   | `* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   |  `* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSRobert Henderson
|   |   `* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   |    `* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSRobert Henderson
|   |     `* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   |      `* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSRobert Henderson
|   |       `* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   |        `- Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSRobert Henderson
|   `* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSRobert Henderson
|    `* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|     `* Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RANmax.it
|      `- Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSRobert Henderson
`- Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHSFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<0cb86453-9c77-4e85-9fa3-5f8156327efcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26432&group=uk.sport.cricket#26432

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 01:50:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 25 Apr 2023 08:50 UTC

On Sunday, April 23, 2023 at 9:35:31 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> doctor.
>

> It's time to MERCILESSLY MASSACRE the EVIL WESTERN WHITE THIEVES and BRING
> PEACE to this beautiful planet, doctor.
>
> Look HOW I "INTIMIDATED PUT FEAR OF GOD" in the ENTIRE WESTERN WHITE
> CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GOVERNMENTS for 17 years NON-STOP, doctor.
>

> Now, IMAGINE IF I have some power, doctor.....how I would have FORCED the
> ENTIRE WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIAN GOVTS COWARD PSYCHOPATHS on their KNEES,
> MASSACRED, HUMILIATED, PISSED and SHIT IN THEIR DISEASE INFESTED MOUTHS
> and FORCED THEM to SCREAM IN PAIN and CRY LIKE FUCKING CUNTS and
> BROADCASTED it to the ENTIRE WORLD to ENJOY and DERIVE SADISTIC PLEASURE,
> doctor.
>

> HOW EASY it would have been for me to FORCE the ENTIRE WESTERN WHITE
> CHRISTIAN GENOCIDAL THIEVES to BEG ME FOR MERCY, doctor, IF I put SOOOOOO
> MUCH FEAR in them when I DON'T have ANY power.
>

> The ONLY THING REAL about western white countries is their "THIEVERY and
> COCKSUCKING GENIUS doctor."
>

> A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Western Whites are a RACE of COWARDS n PUSSIES
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/pSSyzK30wHs/m/VV7S1PRrCgAJ
>

> $5 MILLION FOR MERCILESSLY MASSACRING EVIL Shadow US Govt Psychopaths Mike
> Kirkendall, John Spesak, Robert Bastadi for TORTURING MILLIONS OF
> AMERICANS with NEUROWEAPONS and AI
> https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/VXoO1T8fMg8/m/nSzotyZlAAAJ
>

> MERCILESSLY MASSACRE THE CIA, NSA n FBI AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS for
> SECRETLY CHIPPING Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rATE8TaLIcg/m/B77TudfbAQAJ
>

> BOMB the "WHITE HOUSE" AND KILL THE EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS PSYCHOPATHS WHO
> ARE SECRETLY CHIPPING MILLIONS OF Amrikkkans WITH MIND CONTROL CHIPS and
> TORTURING WITH DEWs
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/2q5aOH2KURk/m/qwqdPXSYAAAJ
>

> BOMB THE CIA BUILDING IN LANGLEY VIRGINIA AND MASSACRE THE COCK SUCKING
> FILTHY EVIL WHITE CIA PSYCHOPATHS LIKE FUCKING PIGS
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/8BC-CC0ym5A/m/7HU5Gl5GAQAJ
>

> BOMB THE US CAPITOL BUILDING AND KILL THE EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS DOJ
> PSYCHOPATHS WHO ARE SECRETLY CHIPPING AMERICANS WITH MIND CONTROL CHIPS
> and TORTURING WITH DEWs
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/7so2cetIZ2U/m/RhTjcC1tAAAJ
>

> BOMB "10 DOWNING STREET" AND KILL THE EVIL MI6 MI5 PSYCHOPATHS WHO ARE
> SECRETLY CHIPPING MILLIONS OF BRITS WITH MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING
> WITH DEWs
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/bxjmlJ2vH7E/m/t4x-luVDAQAJ
>

> $5 MILLION for MERCILESSLY MASSACRING EVIL Shadow US Govt PSYCHOPATH BILL
> GATES for SECRETLY LINKING AMERICAN BRAINS to NSA HIVE AI GRID
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.politics.usa/c/7kNUICLkXdo/m/MwbTeTknAgAJ
>

> $5 MILLION for MERCILESSLY MASSACRING EVIL Shadow US Govt PSYCHOPATH KLAUS
> SCHWAB for SECRETLY LINKING AMERICAN BRAINS to NSA HIVE AI GRID

Yuk! RU

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/cow-urine-drink-india-ayurveda-medicine-harmful/
Drinking cow urine is known to be harmful – so why do people consume it every day in India?
Ayurveda devotees have long claimed it has a host of health benefits, but the holistic therapy is doing more harm than good

Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<u2b5q4$1cl3o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26434&group=uk.sport.cricket#26434

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 05:35:15 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 12:35 UTC

On 4/25/2023 1:50 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> [...]
>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/bxjmlJ2vH7E/m/t4x-luVDAQAJ
>>

>> $5 MILLION for MERCILESSLY MASSACRING EVIL Shadow US Govt PSYCHOPATH BILL
>> GATES for SECRETLY LINKING AMERICAN BRAINS to NSA HIVE AI GRID
>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.politics.usa/c/7kNUICLkXdo/m/MwbTeTknAgAJ
>>

>> $5 MILLION for MERCILESSLY MASSACRING EVIL Shadow US Govt PSYCHOPATH KLAUS
>> SCHWAB for SECRETLY LINKING AMERICAN BRAINS to NSA HIVE AI GRID
>> https://groups.google.com/g/talk.politics.misc/c/2goS52hakBY/m/-xrEuS6NAQAJ
>

> Yuk! RU
>
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/cow-urine-drink-india-ayurveda-medicine-harmful/
> Drinking cow urine is known to be harmful – so why do people consume it every day in India?
> Ayurveda devotees have long claimed it has a host of health benefits, but the holistic therapy is doing more harm than good

You typical CUNNING EVIL WHITEFUCK.

You whitefilth NEVER SPEAKS the TRUTH.

NEVER.

You perverted, decadent, filthy western whites DRINK URINE (golden
showers), DO RIM JOBS to stinky disease infested anuses, EAT SHIT, drink
bottles of semen (both women and ALLEGED men), SUCK unclean, disease
infested ANIMALS like dogs, goats, horses, pigs dicks, balls and GET
FUCKED by those disease infested stinky animal dicks EVERY fucking day
in your PATHETIC FUCKING LIVES, and then TURN AROUND and "INFINITELY
CUNNINGLY SELL YOURSELVES as civilized".

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<u2b6i2$1cl3o$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26435&group=uk.sport.cricket#26435

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 05:48:01 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 12:48 UTC

> [...]
>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/bxjmlJ2vH7E/m/t4x-luVDAQAJ
>>

>> $5 MILLION for MERCILESSLY MASSACRING EVIL Shadow US Govt PSYCHOPATH BILL
>> GATES for SECRETLY LINKING AMERICAN BRAINS to NSA HIVE AI GRID
>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.politics.usa/c/7kNUICLkXdo/m/MwbTeTknAgAJ
>>

>> $5 MILLION for MERCILESSLY MASSACRING EVIL Shadow US Govt PSYCHOPATH KLAUS
>> SCHWAB for SECRETLY LINKING AMERICAN BRAINS to NSA HIVE AI GRID
>> https://groups.google.com/g/talk.politics.misc/c/2goS52hakBY/m/-xrEuS6NAQAJ
>

> Yuk! RU
>
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/cow-urine-drink-india-ayurveda-medicine-harmful/
> Drinking cow urine is known to be harmful – so why do people consume it every day in India?
> Ayurveda devotees have long claimed it has a host of health benefits, but the holistic therapy is doing more harm than good

So, this TYPICAL LOW IQ western White Joe Wallen DIDN'T EVEN do "basic
research" about the benefits of Cow Urine and the MANY PATENTS given by
the US Govt.

What does that SAY about Joe Wallen?

A LOW IQ western worthless "cocksucker".

Cow urine has been granted US Patents (No. 6,896,907&6,410,059) for its
medicinal properties, particularly as a bioenhancer,
antifungal,anticancer agent.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<8d679fb4-b04e-4553-bbe7-4a7e6762e47fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26436&group=uk.sport.cricket#26436

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 07:22:03 -0700 (PDT)
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 14:22 UTC

<u2bqpv$1g6ss$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26437&group=uk.sport.cricket#26437

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:33:34 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 18:33 UTC

<9nti4i9r66t69hogd4rn61pdr7eoi1e5up@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26438&group=uk.sport.cricket#26438

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 20:19:00 +0100
 by: max.it - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 19:19 UTC

On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:33:34 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:

>On 4/26/2023 7:22 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

>EXAMPLE OF DISGUSTINGLY DUMB, IGNORANT AND REPULSIVE MAINSTREAM AMERICAN
>MEDIA
>

>Here is an example of the disgustingly dumb, slavish, worthless,
>overrated, repulsive, self promoting, ignorant American media.

I like this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2aD8gc2kew

max.it

Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<u2dbu7$1rdsu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26439&group=uk.sport.cricket#26439

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 01:32:05 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 08:32 UTC

On 4/26/2023 12:19 PM, max.it wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:33:34 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/26/2023 7:22 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
>

>> EXAMPLE OF DISGUSTINGLY DUMB, IGNORANT AND REPULSIVE MAINSTREAM AMERICAN
>> MEDIA
>>

>> Here is an example of the disgustingly dumb, slavish, worthless,
>> overrated, repulsive, self promoting, ignorant American media.
>>

> I like this one.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2aD8gc2kew
>
> max.it

Yeah, max.it

Literally everything people in the west WATCH on TV and READ in their
newspapers is a LIE.

LITERALLY EVERYTHING because western govts "DELIBERATELY LIE TWIST and
SPIN" in every issue (no exceptions) to PROPAGANDIZE westerners to make
them SUPPORT the EVIL Govts.

Some cricket fans don't believe when I say that CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS
ASIO psychopaths INFILTRATED cricket newsgroups for the last 20 years
and "discrediting me and STOPPING ME" from educating fans about how US
UK AUs govt spies are SECRETLY CHIPPING and LINKING ALL human brains to
NSA HIVE AI Grid to be NEURALLY ENSLAVED and TORTURED forever by the CIA
NSA MI6 FBI MI5 and Elites like Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Gates, Soros,
Larry Fink, Klaus Schwab, Warburgs, Chatham House, Royal Society, CFR etc.

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and
Destroy Reputations - Greenwald
https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
One of the many pressing stories that remains to be told from the
Snowden archive is how western intelligence agencies are attempting to
manipulate and control online discourse with "extreme tactics of
deception and reputation-destruction".

UTAH Senator Frank Church on CIA Propaganda
https://twitter.com/iluminatibot/status/1636861998016393216

https://tinyurl.com/9t72eb29
Worldwide Propaganda Network Built by the C.I.A.
https://www.nytimes.com/1977/12/26/archives/worldwide-propaganda-network-built-by-the-cia-a-worldwide-network.html

The American Empire and its Media
https://swprs.org/the-american-empire-and-its-media/

Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks?CMP=share_btn_tw

Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<67f629ad-44e5-498c-b41e-76fcb0e0339cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26440&group=uk.sport.cricket#26440

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 09:21:46 -0700 (PDT)
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 16:21 UTC

On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 8:19:08 PM UTC+1, max.it wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:33:34 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@america.com> wrote:
>
> >On 4/26/2023 7:22 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
>

> >EXAMPLE OF DISGUSTINGLY DUMB, IGNORANT AND REPULSIVE MAINSTREAM AMERICAN
> >MEDIA
> >

> >Here is an example of the disgustingly dumb, slavish, worthless,
> >overrated, repulsive, self promoting, ignorant American media.
> >
> I like this one.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2aD8gc2kew
>
> max.it

Lazarus displays his mental incapacity as he confuses cow urine drinking with debate ... RH

Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<143930dd-a45b-43be-a61f-d9b12198be39n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26441&group=uk.sport.cricket#26441

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 09:23:33 -0700 (PDT)
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 16:23 UTC

On Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 9:32:10 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 4/26/2023 12:19 PM, max.it wrote:
> > On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:33:34 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> > <FBInCIAnNSATe...@america.com> wrote:
> >
> >> On 4/26/2023 7:22 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> >

> >> EXAMPLE OF DISGUSTINGLY DUMB, IGNORANT AND REPULSIVE MAINSTREAM AMERICAN
> >> MEDIA
> >>

> >> Here is an example of the disgustingly dumb, slavish, worthless,
> >> overrated, repulsive, self promoting, ignorant American media.
> >>

> > I like this one.
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2aD8gc2kew
> >
> > max.it
> Yeah, max.it
>

> Literally everything people in the west WATCH on TV and READ in their
> newspapers is a LIE.
>
> LITERALLY EVERYTHING because western govts "DELIBERATELY LIE TWIST and
> SPIN" in every issue (no exceptions) to PROPAGANDIZE westerners to make
> them SUPPORT the EVIL Govts.
>

> Some cricket fans don't believe when I say that CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS
> ASIO psychopaths INFILTRATED cricket newsgroups for the last 20 years
> and "discrediting me and STOPPING ME" from educating fans about how US
> UK AUs govt spies are SECRETLY CHIPPING and LINKING ALL human brains to
> NSA HIVE AI Grid to be NEURALLY ENSLAVED and TORTURED forever by the CIA
> NSA MI6 FBI MI5 and Elites like Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Gates, Soros,
> Larry Fink, Klaus Schwab, Warburgs, Chatham House, Royal Society, CFR etc..
>

> How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and
> Destroy Reputations - Greenwald
> https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
> One of the many pressing stories that remains to be told from the
> Snowden archive is how western intelligence agencies are attempting to
> manipulate and control online discourse with "extreme tactics of
> deception and reputation-destruction".
>

> UTAH Senator Frank Church on CIA Propaganda
> https://twitter.com/iluminatibot/status/1636861998016393216
>

> https://tinyurl.com/9t72eb29
> Worldwide Propaganda Network Built by the C.I.A.
> https://www.nytimes.com/1977/12/26/archives/worldwide-propaganda-network-built-by-the-cia-a-worldwide-network.html
>

> The American Empire and its Media
> https://swprs.org/the-american-empire-and-its-media/
>

> Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
> https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks?CMP=share_btn_tw" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks?CMP=share_btn_tw
>

> Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
> https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

Mmmmm...I wonder how many pints of old Brown Cow FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer has sunk today.... RH

Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<u2gjo6$2ffuc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26443&group=uk.sport.cricket#26443

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 07:03:49 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 14:03 UTC

On 4/27/2023 9:23 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 9:32:10 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> On 4/26/2023 12:19 PM, max.it wrote:

>>> I like this one.
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2aD8gc2kew
>>>
>>> max.it
>> Yeah, max.it
>>

>> Literally everything people in the west WATCH on TV and READ in their
>> newspapers is a LIE.
>>
>> LITERALLY EVERYTHING because western govts "DELIBERATELY LIE TWIST and
>> SPIN" in every issue (no exceptions) to PROPAGANDIZE westerners to make
>> them SUPPORT the EVIL Govts.
>>

>> Some cricket fans don't believe when I say that CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS
>> ASIO psychopaths INFILTRATED cricket newsgroups for the last 20 years
>> and "discrediting me and STOPPING ME" from educating fans about how US
>> UK AUs govt spies are SECRETLY CHIPPING and LINKING ALL human brains to
>> NSA HIVE AI Grid to be NEURALLY ENSLAVED and TORTURED forever by the CIA
>> NSA MI6 FBI MI5 and Elites like Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Gates, Soros,
>> Larry Fink, Klaus Schwab, Warburgs, Chatham House, Royal Society, CFR etc.
>>

>> How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and
>> Destroy Reputations - Greenwald
>> https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
>> One of the many pressing stories that remains to be told from the
>> Snowden archive is how western intelligence agencies are attempting to
>> manipulate and control online discourse with "extreme tactics of
>> deception and reputation-destruction".
>>

>> UTAH Senator Frank Church on CIA Propaganda
>> https://twitter.com/iluminatibot/status/1636861998016393216
>>

>> https://tinyurl.com/9t72eb29
>> Worldwide Propaganda Network Built by the C.I.A.
>> https://www.nytimes.com/1977/12/26/archives/worldwide-propaganda-network-built-by-the-cia-a-worldwide-network.html
>>

>> The American Empire and its Media
>> https://swprs.org/the-american-empire-and-its-media/
>>

>> Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
>> https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks?CMP=share_btn_tw" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks?CMP=share_btn_tw
>>

>> Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
>> https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
>

> Mmmmm...I wonder how many pints of old Brown Cow FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer has sunk today.... RH

I already know for a FACT, you drank bottles of semen, ate tons of shit
doing rim jobs and sucked disease infested stinky cocks your entire life
just like your fellow perverted filth.

Look at all the perverted western whites who are transing into women and
100+ other CONFUSED GENDERS they created out of their DECADENCE, so they
can SUCK COCKS and eat semen.

Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<u2gjqa$2ffuc$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26444&group=uk.sport.cricket#26444

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 07:04:56 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 14:04 UTC

On 4/27/2023 9:21 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 8:19:08 PM UTC+1, max.it wrote:
>> On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:33:34 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
>> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@america.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 4/26/2023 7:22 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
>>

>>> EXAMPLE OF DISGUSTINGLY DUMB, IGNORANT AND REPULSIVE MAINSTREAM AMERICAN
>>> MEDIA
>>>

>>> Here is an example of the disgustingly dumb, slavish, worthless,
>>> overrated, repulsive, self promoting, ignorant American media.
>>>
>> I like this one.
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2aD8gc2kew
>>
>> max.it
>
> Lazarus displays his mental incapacity as he confuses cow urine drinking with debate ... RH

UK Govt should be SUED for NOT locking you up in a mental asylum for life.

Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<gl0o4ipqot0ufgtaf84q12j3dli0kmti1m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26445&group=uk.sport.cricket#26445

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 18:34:56 +0100
 by: max.it - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 17:34 UTC

On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 07:04:56 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:

>On 4/27/2023 9:21 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
>> On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 8:19:08?PM UTC+1, max.it wrote:

>>> I like this one.
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2aD8gc2kew
>>>
>>> max.it
>>
>> Lazarus displays his mental incapacity as he confuses cow urine drinking with debate ... RH
>

>UK Govt should be SUED for NOT locking you up in a mental asylum for life.

Henderson wants to debate drinking cow pish. He's losing his wit, one
fetish at a time.
Stay tuned, who knows what other hilarious dark fetishes he might let
slip.

max.it

Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<8358b416-91ff-47c4-a345-d7695654ed49n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26446&group=uk.sport.cricket#26446

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 12:26:57 -0700 (PDT)
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 19:26 UTC

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 6:35:05 PM UTC+1, max.it wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 07:04:56 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@america.com> wrote:

> >> Lazarus displays his mental incapacity as he confuses cow urine drinking with debate ... RH
> >

> >UK Govt should be SUED for NOT locking you up in a mental asylum for life.
> Henderson wants to debate drinking cow pish. He's losing his wit, one
> fetish at a time.
> Stay tuned, who knows what other hilarious dark fetishes he might let
> slip.
>
> max.it

Lazarus dwells on his fantasies... RH

Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<c3b5e38c-1393-4a2c-bc4d-95b05df38e59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26447&group=uk.sport.cricket#26447

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 19:30 UTC

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 3:03:53 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 4/27/2023 9:23 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> Yeah, max.it
> >>

> >> Literally everything people in the west WATCH on TV and READ in their
> >> newspapers is a LIE.
> >>
> >> LITERALLY EVERYTHING because western govts "DELIBERATELY LIE TWIST and
> >> SPIN" in every issue (no exceptions) to PROPAGANDIZE westerners to make
> >> them SUPPORT the EVIL Govts.
> >>

> >> Some cricket fans don't believe when I say that CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS
> >> ASIO psychopaths INFILTRATED cricket newsgroups for the last 20 years
> >> and "discrediting me and STOPPING ME" from educating fans about how US
> >> UK AUs govt spies are SECRETLY CHIPPING and LINKING ALL human brains to
> >> NSA HIVE AI Grid to be NEURALLY ENSLAVED and TORTURED forever by the CIA
> >> NSA MI6 FBI MI5 and Elites like Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Gates, Soros,
> >> Larry Fink, Klaus Schwab, Warburgs, Chatham House, Royal Society, CFR etc.
> >>

> >> How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and
> >> Destroy Reputations - Greenwald
> >> https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
> >> One of the many pressing stories that remains to be told from the
> >> Snowden archive is how western intelligence agencies are attempting to
> >> manipulate and control online discourse with "extreme tactics of
> >> deception and reputation-destruction".
> >>

> >> UTAH Senator Frank Church on CIA Propaganda
> >> https://twitter.com/iluminatibot/status/1636861998016393216
> >>

> >> https://tinyurl.com/9t72eb29
> >> Worldwide Propaganda Network Built by the C.I.A.
> >> https://www.nytimes.com/1977/12/26/archives/worldwide-propaganda-network-built-by-the-cia-a-worldwide-network.html
> >>

> >> The American Empire and its Media
> >> https://swprs.org/the-american-empire-and-its-media/
> >>

> >> Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
> >> https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks?CMP=share_btn_tw" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks?CMP=share_btn_tw
> >>

> >> Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
> >> https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
> >

> > Mmmmm...I wonder how many pints of old Brown Cow FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer has sunk today.... RH
> I already know for a FACT, you drank bottles of semen, ate tons of shit
> doing rim jobs and sucked disease infested stinky cocks your entire life
> just like your fellow perverted filth.
>
> Look at all the perverted western whites who are transing into women and
> 100+ other CONFUSED GENDERS they created out of their DECADENCE, so they
> can SUCK COCKS and eat semen.

Odds on it is in double figures .... RH

Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<u2il0m$2snbq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26449&group=uk.sport.cricket#26449

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 01:37:41 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 08:37 UTC

<d7440ebf-005c-4ae2-8546-dc81d99333ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26468&group=uk.sport.cricket#26468

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 05:50:51 -0700 (PDT)
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 1 May 2023 12:50 UTC

On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 9:37:44 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 4/28/2023 12:30 PM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> I already know for a FACT, you drank bottles of semen, ate tons of shit
> >> doing rim jobs and sucked disease infested stinky cocks your entire life
> >> just like your fellow perverted filth.
> >>
> >> Look at all the perverted western whites who are transing into women and
> >> 100+ other CONFUSED GENDERS they created out of their DECADENCE, so they
> >> can SUCK COCKS and eat semen.
> >
> > Odds on it is in double figures .... RH
>>
> I already know for a FACT, you drank bottles of semen, ate tons of shit
> doing rim jobs and sucked disease infested stinky cocks your entire life
> just like your fellow perverted filth.
>
> Look at all the perverted western whites who are transing into women and
> 100+ other CONFUSED GENDERS they created out of their DECADENCE, so they
> can SUCK COCKS and eat semen.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer delineates his behaviour .... RH

Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<u2opbi$8t7n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26470&group=uk.sport.cricket#26470

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 09:28:32 -0700
<u2bqpv$1g6ss$1@dont-email.me> <9nti4i9r66t69hogd4rn61pdr7eoi1e5up@4ax.com>
<u2dbu7$1rdsu$1@dont-email.me>
<143930dd-a45b-43be-a61f-d9b12198be39n@googlegroups.com>
<u2gjo6$2ffuc$1@dont-email.me>
<c3b5e38c-1393-4a2c-bc4d-95b05df38e59n@googlegroups.com>
<u2il0m$2snbq$1@dont-email.me>
<d7440ebf-005c-4ae2-8546-dc81d99333ffn@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 1 May 2023 16:28 UTC

<46032aba-3c50-4493-83eb-031130533d78n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26473&group=uk.sport.cricket#26473

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 01:12:48 -0700 (PDT)
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 2 May 2023 08:12 UTC

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 5:28:36 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 5/1/2023 5:50 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> I already know for a FACT, you drank bottles of semen, ate tons of shit
> >> doing rim jobs and sucked disease infested stinky cocks your entire life
> >> just like your fellow perverted filth.
> >>
> >> Look at all the perverted western whites who are transing into women and
> >> 100+ other CONFUSED GENDERS they created out of their DECADENCE, so they
> >> can SUCK COCKS and eat semen.
> >
> > FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer delineates his behaviour .... RH
>

> I already know for a FACT, you drank bottles of semen, ate tons of shit
> doing rim jobs and sucked disease infested stinky cocks your entire life
> just like your fellow perverted filth.
>
> Look at all the perverted western whites who are transing into women and
> 100+ other CONFUSED GENDERS they created out of their DECADENCE, so they
> can SUCK COCKS and eat semen.

Stop molesting that cow immediately!!!!! RH

Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<u2voi0$1of2f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26479&group=uk.sport.cricket#26479

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 00:57:51 -0700
<u2bqpv$1g6ss$1@dont-email.me> <9nti4i9r66t69hogd4rn61pdr7eoi1e5up@4ax.com>
<u2dbu7$1rdsu$1@dont-email.me>
<143930dd-a45b-43be-a61f-d9b12198be39n@googlegroups.com>
<u2gjo6$2ffuc$1@dont-email.me>
<c3b5e38c-1393-4a2c-bc4d-95b05df38e59n@googlegroups.com>
<u2il0m$2snbq$1@dont-email.me>
<d7440ebf-005c-4ae2-8546-dc81d99333ffn@googlegroups.com>
<u2opbi$8t7n$1@dont-email.me>
<46032aba-3c50-4493-83eb-031130533d78n@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 4 May 2023 07:57 UTC

On 5/2/2023 1:12 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 5:28:36 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer delineates his behaviour .... RH
>>

>> I already know for a FACT, you drank bottles of semen, ate tons of shit
>> doing rim jobs and sucked disease infested stinky cocks your entire life
>> just like your fellow perverted filth.
>>
>> Look at all the perverted western whites who are transing into women and
>> 100+ other CONFUSED GENDERS they created out of their DECADENCE, so they
>> can SUCK COCKS and eat semen.
>
> Stop molesting that cow immediately!!!!! RH

You mean LIKE THIS?

British Whites travel to Serbia and Germany to RAPE DOGS

Bestiality brothels are 'spreading through Germany'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html

Bestiality Brothels Are Taking Germany By Storm
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/bestiality-brothels-germany_n_3582771.html

Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?

<b79a9ced-7f51-4d87-a454-e4f81bb4f034n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26482&group=uk.sport.cricket#26482

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 01:27:29 -0700 (PDT)
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 5 May 2023 08:27 UTC

On Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 8:57:54 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 5/2/2023 1:12 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> I already know for a FACT, you drank bottles of semen, ate tons of shit
> >> doing rim jobs and sucked disease infested stinky cocks your entire life
> >> just like your fellow perverted filth.
> >>
> >> Look at all the perverted western whites who are transing into women and
> >> 100+ other CONFUSED GENDERS they created out of their DECADENCE, so they
> >> can SUCK COCKS and eat semen.
> >
> > Stop molesting that cow immediately!!!!! RH
> You mean LIKE THIS?
>

> British Whites travel to Serbia and Germany to RAPE DOGS
>
> Bestiality brothels are 'spreading through Germany'
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html
>

> Bestiality Brothels Are Taking Germany By Storm
> https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/bestiality-brothels-germany_n_3582771.html

For pity's sake leave that cow alone... RH