From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS
psychoapths RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 05:48:01 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 12:48 UTC

On 4/25/2023 1:50 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Sunday, April 23, 2023 at 9:35:31 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopaths
>> RAN AWAY from UKSC for the last 7 months?
>>
>> I fucking INTIMIDATED the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 Psychopaths for 17
>> years NON STOP and FORCED THEM to WET n SHIT in their PANTIES.
>>
>> The bottles of semen drinking, stinky disease infested anuses and dicks
>> sucking, shit eating, urine drinking CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO
>> CSIS psychopathic COWARDS "BEGGED the ENTIRE AMERICAN MEDIA" to CONCEAL MY
>> REAL NAME from the public.
>>
>> NOBODY fucking INTIMIDATED the confused gender cocksucking shit eating,
>> rim jobbing, bottles of semen drinking WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIAN
>> PSYCHOPATHS, TERRORISTS, CRIMINALS, PEDOPHILES and ANIMAL RAPING PERVERTS
>> and SADISTS for 17 years LIKE I DID.
>>
>> If I can INTIMIDATE the ENTIRE EVIL US GOVT CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopathic
>> cowards, IMAGINE what I can do WITH SOME POWER.
>>
>> I would have FORCED the ENTIRE filthy WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIAN CIA NSA FBI
>> DHS LEIU confused gender PSYCHOPATHS on their KNEES, WET and SHIT IN THEIR
>> PANTIES and BEG FOR MERCY in front of the WHOLE WORLD.
>>

>> HOW I "INTIMIDATED and FORCED" THE ENTIRE US GOVT CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6
>> CONFUSED GENDER CROSS DRESSING FILTHY VIRUS to "WET n SHIT in their
>> PANTIES" for 17 YEARS.
>>

>> You western whites DON'T understand ANYTHING about your own RACE and their
>> "STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE" of pathological lying, deception and Smile,
>> Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL.
>>

>> Western White Countries are an EVIL VIRUS should be COMPLETELY DESTROYED
>> to the last remnant to bring peace to Earth.
>>

>> Yes, the rim jobbing, anuses sucking, shit eating, urine drinking filthy
>> confused gender white christian CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO
>> Psychopaths and Terrorists have been HIDING their TRACKS like FUCKING
>> TYPICAL WHITE CHRISTIAN PUSSIES, SISSIES and COWARDS by FORCING and
>> BEGGING their FELLOW pale skinned MSM whites to "NOT REVEAL MY REAL NAME"
>> to the public for the LAST 17 years, because they know that I will DESTROY
>> the ENTIRE EVIL WESTERN WHITE COUNTRIES and force them on their KNEES and
>> SUCK COCKS for SURVIVAL, not that they DON'T LOVE to suck cocks, but
>> that's a different matter.
>>

>> The stinky anuses sucking, rim jobbing, urine drinking, shit eating,
>> bottles of semen drinking, genocidal, barbaric, sadistic, perverted, back
>> stabbing, cunning, pathologically lying, deceptive, racist EVIL WHITE
>> CHRISTIAN CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO "psychopathic COWARDS" are
>> UNABLE to DEAL with the FACT, that I singlehandedly "INTIMIDATED, PUT FEAR
>> OF GOD and FORCED THEM to wet and shit in their panties" for the last 17
>> years NON-STOP in front of the world PUBLICLY and TURNED THEM IMPOTENT
>> CONFUSED GENDER "cocksucking SISSIES and PUSSIES", doctor.
>>

>> That's 17 straight years from 2006, doctor BUT the COWARD CIA NSA MI6 MI5
> [...]

So, this TYPICAL LOW IQ western White Joe Wallen DIDN'T EVEN do "basic
research" about the benefits of Cow Urine and the MANY PATENTS given by
the US Govt.

What does that SAY about Joe Wallen?

A LOW IQ western worthless "cocksucker".

Cow urine has been granted US Patents (No. 6,896,907&6,410,059) for its
medicinal properties, particularly as a bioenhancer,
antifungal,anticancer agent.

This data suggests cow urine possesses antibiotic, anti-fungal,
anti-infective, bioenhancer, anti-oxidant, and anticancer properties. It
also contains nutrients. It can be used as a plant growth promoter and
bio-control agent.

Holy cow! So many patents
https://www.downtoearth.org.in/news/science-technology/holy-cow-so-many-patents-58157

Chemotherapeutic potential of cow urine: A review

Cow urine distillate as bioenhancer

Review Article - DIVERSIFIED USES OF COW URINE
https://innovareacademics.in/journal/ijpps/Vol6Issue3/9051.pdf

1. US patent No 6410059- for Antibiotic, Anti Fungal, Bioenhancer effect
of Gomutra (Cow Urine)

2. US Patent No. 6896907 - For Anti Allergic, Anti infective, Nutrient &
Anti-cancer

3. US Patent No. 7718360- For Anti Oxidant, Apoptosis

4. US Patent No. 7235262- For cow urine distillate as a Bio-enhancer of
Anti-infective, Anti-cancer agents & Nutrients

5. US Patent No. 7297659- For synergistic fermented plant growth
promoting, bio-control composition

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: Did you guys NOTICE that the CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS

By: Robert Henderson on Tue, 25 Apr 2023

19Robert Henderson