"The identical is equal to itself, since it is different." -- Franco Spisani

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for Optus

SubjectAuthor
* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusOzix
+* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusRod Speed
|`* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusDaniel65
| +* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusRod Speed
| |+* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusPetzl
| ||`* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusRod Speed
| || `* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusPetzl
| ||  `* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusRod Speed
| ||   `* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusPetzl
| ||    `- ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusRod Speed
| |`* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusDaniel65
| | `* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusRod Speed
| |  `* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusDaniel65
| |   +* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusRod Speed
| |   |+* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusPetzl
| |   ||`- ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusRod Speed
| |   |+* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusRod Speed
| |   ||`- ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusDaniel65
| |   |`* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusDaniel65
| |   | `* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusFran
| |   |  `- ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusDaniel65
| |   `- ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusFran
| `- ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusOzix
+- ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusPeter Jason
`* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusÖrdög
 +* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for Optuspetzl
 |`- ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for Optus*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
 `* ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusPeter Jason
  `- ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for OptusRod Speed

Pages:12
Re: ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for Optus

<uisga2$gv5b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31469&group=aus.politics#31469

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for Optus
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 17:39:01 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 06:39 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 13/11/23 8:35 am:
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote

>>> Different matter entirely to the entire systemflat on its face
>>> and unusable for half a day.
>
>> Yes .... but another example of Business not wanting to explain
>> failures!!
>
> It remains to be seen whether Optarse will spell out what caused it.

Yeap, you're right ..... but I severly doubt we will hear!!
--
Daniel

Re: ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for Optus

<uisgq1$h36m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31470&group=aus.politics#31470

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 17:47:30 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 06:47 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 13/11/23 4:54 pm:
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

> You are wrong, as always
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-11-13/optus-identifies-cause-of-nationwide-outage-software-upgrade/103099902

Well, there you go .... I was wrong!

Not the first time and probably will not be the last!!
--
Daniel

Re: ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for Optus

<uiu3pq$t0to$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31475&group=aus.politics#31475

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 08:17:43 +1100
 by: Fran - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 21:17 UTC

On 13/11/2023 5:39 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Rod Speed wrote on 13/11/23 8:35 am:
>> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Yes .... but another example of Business not wanting to explain
>>> failures!!
>>
>> It remains to be seen whether Optarse will spell out what caused it.
>
> Yeap, you're right ..... but I severly doubt we will hear!!

Well we did hear the supposed details overnight but my husband who
worked in IT for over 40 years says it's a ridiculous explanation that
raises more questions than it answers.

Re: ex-premier Gladys Binchicken now works for Optus

<uiuuah$1426q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31485&group=aus.politics#31485

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 15:50:24 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 04:50 UTC

Fran wrote on 14/11/2023 8:17 am:
> On 13/11/2023 5:39 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Rod Speed wrote on 13/11/23 8:35 am:
>>> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote

>>> It remains to be seen whether Optarse will spell out what caused it.
>>
>> Yeap, you're right ..... but I severly doubt we will hear!!
>
> Well we did hear the supposed details overnight but my husband who
> worked in IT for over 40 years says it's a ridiculous explanation that
> raises more questions than it answers.

Yeah!! Is there such a rating as "Corporate : In Confidence"??
--
Daniel