"I found out why my car was humming. It had forgotten the words."

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: OT: Pedestal fan purchase

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Pedestal fan purchaseSylvia Else
+* Re: OT: Pedestal fan purchaseXeno
|`* Re: OT: Pedestal fan purchaseSylvia Else
| +- Re: OT: Pedestal fan purchaseXeno
| `* Re: OT: Pedestal fan purchaseComputer Nerd Kev
|  `- Re: OT: Pedestal fan purchaseSylvia Else
`* Re: OT: Pedestal fan purchaseRod Speed
 +- Re: OT: Pedestal fan purchaseMighty Mouse

Pages:123
Re: OT: Pedestal fan purchase

<ktlb9pFm84eU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31690&group=aus.cars#31690

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.electronics
Subject: Re: OT: Pedestal fan purchase
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 19:30:49 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 08:30 UTC

On 10/12/2023 7:14 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote

>>>  Nope. The same number of plugged in devices regardless
>>> of whether there are powered with a wall wart or not.

>>>  The same number of plugged in devices regardless
>>> of whether there are powered with a wall wart or not.
>
>> Your avoidance of the question noted!
>
> No question was avoided, fuckwit.

I see Rod is back into Rod mode.
--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: OT: Pedestal fan purchase

<ktljigFp4qbU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31694&group=aus.cars#31694

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.electronics
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 21:52:00 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 10:52 UTC

On 10-Dec-23 7:30 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 10/12/2023 7:14 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Your avoidance of the question noted!
>>
>> No question was avoided, fuckwit.
>
> I see Rod is back into Rod mode.

No, wait, he hasn't mentioned any flushing yet.

Sylvia.

Re: OT: Pedestal fan purchase

<ktllcdFo1a0U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31696&group=aus.cars#31696

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.electronics
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 22:22:53 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 11:22 UTC

On 10/12/2023 9:52 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 10-Dec-23 7:30 pm, Xeno wrote:
>> On 10/12/2023 7:14 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>>> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote

>>> No question was avoided, fuckwit.
>>
>> I see Rod is back into Rod mode.
>
> No, wait, he hasn't mentioned any flushing yet.
>
> Sylvia.

It will come, guaranteed!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: OT: Pedestal fan purchase

<op.2fqz1xkzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31699&group=aus.cars#31699

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.cars,aus.electronics
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 04:54:59 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 17:54 UTC

Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Your avoidance of the question noted!

>> No question was avoided, fuckwit.

> I see Rod is back into Rod mode.

You never left Xeno mode, gutless.

And there was never any question.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: OT: Pedestal fan purchase