Actually, what I'd like is a little toy spaceship!!

aus+uk / aus.politics / Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

SubjectAuthor
* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansNefeshBarYochai
+* -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL ASdolf
|+* -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL ASdolf
||`- -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL ASdolf
|+- -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AS UNLAWFUL: Israel bombs Gaza dolf
|+- -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL ASdolf
|`- -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AS UNLAWFUL: Israel bombs Gaza dolf
+* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansPeter Jason
|`* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansSharx335
| +- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians%
| +- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansPeter Jason
| +* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansÖrdög
| |`- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansSharx335
| +- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansPetzl
| `- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansThe Doctor
`* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansSharx335
 +- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians%
 +* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansFran
 |`* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansSharx335
 | +- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansThe Doctor
 | `* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansFran
 |  `* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansSharx335
 |   +* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansFran
 |   |`- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansThe Doctor
 |   `- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansThe Doctor
 `* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansThe Doctor
  +* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansÖrdög
  |`- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansThe Doctor
  `- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansÖrdög

Pages:12
Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<1mqbni53l05n5pd54s6duj2cqd02ctjajd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31877&group=aus.politics#31877

Motto: Better to be pissed off than pissed on
From: voi...@invalid.noy (NefeshBarYochai)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 23 16:48:09 UTC
Subject: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
 by: NefeshBarYochai - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 16:48 UTC

Israel’s relentless bombardment of the Gaza Strip has hit areas it had
told Palestinians to evacuate to in the territory’s south.

The strikes came a day after the United States vetoed a United Nations
resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza,
despite its wide support.

Gaza residents “are being told to move like human pinballs –
ricocheting between ever-smaller slivers of the south, without any of
the basics for survival,” Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told the
UN Security Council before Friday’s vote.

Two hospitals in central and southern Gaza received 133 bodies of
Palestinians killed in Israeli bombings over the past 24 hours, health
ministry officials in Gaza said on Saturday.

Dozens of people held funeral prayers in the hospital’s courtyard
before taking the bodies for burial – a scene that has become routine
over the past two months of war.

In the southern city of Khan Younis, which has been the focus of
Israel’s military operations over the past week, the Nasser Hospital
received the bodies of 62 people, the ministry said.

More than 2,200 Palestinians have been killed since the December 1
collapse of a weeklong truce, about two-thirds of them women and
children.

With the war now in its third month, the death toll in Gaza has
surpassed 17,700.

https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2023/12/9/photos-israel-bombs-gaza-areas-it-called-safe-zones-for-palestinians

-- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AS UNLAWFUL: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<_b6cnbA1fIS8muv4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31878&group=aus.politics#31878

Newsgroups: aus.politics,or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general
Subject: -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AS
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 18:44:49 +0000
 by: dolf - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 18:44 UTC

Fortunately by GOD's grace has a definite meaning, nothing other than
judaeo-Christian identity was included in Section 116 of the Constitution
at the time of Australian Federation such that we can demand islam comply
or cease any imposition on freedom.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DIALECT-FORMULATION.jpg>

Nevertheless whilst such is like "an absence of an aboriginal voice to
parliament" a legal precedent within this British dominion unfortunately
the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 is simply too enfeebled to govern as a decline
notably evinced by Boris "let's party" Johnson

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Instructions%20For%20Legal%20Assistance.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AS UNLAWFUL: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<LLecnXs1KsXBmuv4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31879&group=aus.politics#31879

Newsgroups: aus.politics,or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 18:45:48 +0000
 by: dolf - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 18:45 UTC

In this example, I earlier today accessed the YOUTUBE video and placed it
into my reading list for quick access and by intuition accessed the GRAPPLE
TEMPORAL HEURISTIC in obtaining reasonable (ie. we discarded the first
selection as too focused on extermination rather than production) matching
CATEGORIES as teleological MALE / FEME and ONTIC / DEME noumenon redaction
which further substantiates the claim that creative genius like human
consciousness is a product of the hypostasis.

DALEK: “Activation signal detected.”

#1407 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #192 as [#6, #1, #400, #400, #600] = ʼôwth
(H226): {UMBRA: #407 % #41 = #38} 1) sign, *SIGNAL*; 1a) a distinguishing
mark; 1b) banner; 1c) remembrance; 1d) miraculous sign; 1e) omen; 1f)
warning; 2) token, ensign, standard, miracle, proof;

DALEK: “Revival Initiated.”

#322 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #378 as [#1, #50, #5, #7, #8, #200, #1, #50] =
anazáō (G326): {UMBRA: #860 % #41 = #40} 1) live again, recover life; 1a)
to be restored to a correct life; 1a1) of one who returns to a better moral
state; 1b) to *REVIVE*, regain strength and vigour;

YOUTUBE: “Doctor Who Devious Dalek production line”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGIluXdfXqY>

GRAPPLE (378, 244)@[13, 18, 35, 40, 49, 37, 29, 20, 3] PROTOTYPE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2023.12.10&time:18.26&heuristic>

{@9: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#378); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#244)}

#241 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 10 DECEMBER 2023 as [#2, #2, #200, #7,
#30] /
    #250 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 10 DECEMBER 2023 as [#6, #5, #2, #200,
#7, #30] /
#244 as [#5, #2, #200, #7, #30] = barzel (H1270): {UMBRA: #239 % #41 = #34}
1) *IRON*; 1a) iron; 1a1) iron ore; 1a2) as material of furniture,
utensils, implements; 1b) tool of iron; 1c) *HARSHNESS*, *STRENGTH*,
*OPPRESSION* (fig.);

#811 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #244 as [#40, #8, #300, #2, #6, #400, #10, #5,
#40] = machăshâbâh (H4284): {UMBRA: #355 % #41 = #27} 1) thought, device;
1a) thought; 1b) device, plan, purpose; 1c) *INVENTION*;

#790 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #378 as [#5, #60, #5, #30, #9, #70, #400, #200,
#1, #10] = exérchomai (G1831): {UMBRA: #891 % #41 = #30} 1) to go or come
forth of; 1a) with mention of the place out of which one goes, or the point
from which he departs; 1a1) of those who leave a place of their own accord;
1a2) of those who are expelled or cast out; 1b) metaph.; 1b1) to go out of
an assembly, i.e. forsake it; 1b2) to come forth from physically, arise
from, to be born of; 1b3) to go forth from one's power, escape from it in
safety; 1b4) *TO* *COME* *FORTH* (from privacy) into the world, before the
public, (of those who by novelty of opinion attract attention); 1b5) of
things; i) of reports, rumours, messages, precepts; ii) to be made known,
declared; iii) to be spread, to be proclaimed; iv) to come forth; 1)
emitted as from the heart or the mouth; 2) to flow forth from the body; 3)
to emanate, issue; 31) used of a sudden flash of lightning; 32) used of a
thing vanishing; 33) used of a hope which has disappeared;

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #192

#516 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #192 as [#30, #20, #60, #6, #400] = kâçâh
(H3680): {UMBRA: #85 % #41 = #3} 1) to cover, conceal, hide; 1a) (Qal)
conceal, covered (participle); 1b) (Niphal) *TO* *BE* *COVERED*; 1c)
(Piel); 1c1) to cover, clothe; 1c2) to cover, conceal; 1c3) to cover (for
protection); 1c4) to cover over, spread over; 1c5) to cover, overwhelm; 1d)
(Pual); 1d1) to be covered; 1d2) to be clothed; 1e) (Hithpael) to cover
oneself, clothe oneself;

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #506

#501 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #506 as [#400, #40, #6, #50, #5] = tᵉmûwnâh
(H8544): {UMBRA: #501 % #41 = #9} 1) *FORM*, *IMAGE*, *LIKENESS*,
representation, semblance;

YOUTUBE: “The construction of the Daleks”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utAq2oXe-Mo>

#406 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #244 as [#1, #80, #70, #30, #5, #200, #9, #1,
#10] = apóllymi (G622): {UMBRA: #661 % #41 = #5} 1) to destroy; 1a) to put
out of the way entirely, abolish, put an end to ruin; 1b) render useless;
1c) to kill; 1d) *TO* *DECLARE* *THAT* *ONE* *MUST* *BE* *PUT* *TO*
*DEATH*; 1e) metaph. to devote or give over to eternal misery in hell; 1f)
to perish, to be lost, ruined, destroyed; 2) to destroy; 2a) to lose;

dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Fortunately by GOD's grace has a definite meaning, nothing other than
> judaeo-Christian identity was included in Section 116 of the Constitution
> at the time of Australian Federation such that we can demand islam comply
> or cease any imposition on freedom.
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/images/DIALECT-FORMULATION.jpg>
>
> Nevertheless whilst such is like "an absence of an aboriginal voice to
> parliament" a legal precedent within this British dominion unfortunately
> the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 is simply too enfeebled to govern as a decline
> notably evinced by Boris "let's party" Johnson
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Instructions%20For%20Legal%20Assistance.pdf>
>
> NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy> wrote:
>> Israel’s relentless bombardment of the Gaza Strip has hit areas it had
>> told Palestinians to evacuate to in the territory’s south.
>>
>> The strikes came a day after the United States vetoed a United Nations
>> resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza,
>> despite its wide support.
>>
>> Gaza residents “are being told to move like human pinballs –
>> ricocheting between ever-smaller slivers of the south, without any of
>> the basics for survival,” Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told the
>> UN Security Council before Friday’s vote.
>>
>> Two hospitals in central and southern Gaza received 133 bodies of
>> Palestinians killed in Israeli bombings over the past 24 hours, health
>> ministry officials in Gaza said on Saturday.
>>
>> Dozens of people held funeral prayers in the hospital’s courtyard
>> before taking the bodies for burial – a scene that has become routine
>> over the past two months of war.
>>
>> In the southern city of Khan Younis, which has been the focus of
>> Israel’s military operations over the past week, the Nasser Hospital
>> received the bodies of 62 people, the ministry said.
>>
>> More than 2,200 Palestinians have been killed since the December 1
>> collapse of a weeklong truce, about two-thirds of them women and
>> children.
>>
>> With the war now in its third month, the death toll in Gaza has
>> surpassed 17,700.
>>
>> https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2023/12/9/photos-israel-bombs-gaza-areas-it-called-safe-zones-for-palestinians

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3
library.
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AS UNLAWFUL: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<uJmcnYGj-buuiuv4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31880&group=aus.politics#31880

Newsgroups: aus.politics,or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 19:53:23 +0000
 by: dolf - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 19:53 UTC

DO CEASE YOUR al jazeera PROPAGANDA SINCE democracy is entirely unknown to
an ISLAMIC state

> [...]
>>> before taking the bodies for burial – a scene that has become routine
>>> over the past two months of war.
>>>
>>> In the southern city of Khan Younis, which has been the focus of
>>> Israel’s military operations over the past week, the Nasser Hospital
>>> received the bodies of 62 people, the ministry said.
>>>
>>> More than 2,200 Palestinians have been killed since the December 1
>>> collapse of a weeklong truce, about two-thirds of them women and
>>> children.
>>>
>>> With the war now in its third month, the death toll in Gaza has
>>> surpassed 17,700.
>>>
>>> https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2023/12/9/photos-israel-bombs-gaza-areas-it-called-safe-zones-for-palestinians

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<r36cni1jmqhd8b49m9sjjacekoi3mrvat3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31881&group=aus.politics#31881

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 07:02:13 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 20:02 UTC

On Sun, 10 Dec 23 16:48:09 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy>
wrote:

>Israel’s relentless bombardment of the Gaza Strip has hit areas it had
>told Palestinians to evacuate to in the territory’s south.
>
>The strikes came a day after the United States vetoed a United Nations
>resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza,
>despite its wide support.
>
>Gaza residents “are being told to move like human pinballs –
>ricocheting between ever-smaller slivers of the south, without any of
>the basics for survival,” Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told the
>UN Security Council before Friday’s vote.

It's just Ethnic Cleansing, that's all. The
Zionists want to shove 'em all into the Sinai.

A psychopathic god:
I and the public know
What all schoolchildren learn,
Those to whom evil is done
Do evil in return.
Auden.

Re: -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AS UNLAWFUL: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<-G2dnSaBK9kow-v4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31885&group=aus.politics#31885

Newsgroups: aus.politics,or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 00:58:29 +0000
 by: dolf - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 00:58 UTC

In this example, I earlier today accessed the YOUTUBE video and placed it
into my reading list for quick access and by intuition accessed the GRAPPLE
TEMPORAL HEURISTIC in obtaining reasonable (ie. we discarded the first
selection as too focused on extermination rather than production) matching
CATEGORIES as teleological MALE / FEME and ONTIC / DEME noumenon redaction
which further substantiates the claim that creative genius like human
consciousness is a product of the hypostasis.

We subsequently augmented the earlier instantiation with the capacity for
consciousness #1515 = émphytos (G1721): *IMPLANTED* *BY* *NATURE*…

DALEK: “Activation signal detected.”

#241 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 10 DECEMBER 2023 as [#2, #2, #200, #7,
#30] /
    #250 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 10 DECEMBER 2023 as [#6, #5, #2, #200,
#7, #30] /
#244 as [#5, #2, #200, #7, #30] = barzel (H1270): {UMBRA: #239 % #41 = #34}

#649 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #244 as [#6, #400, #80, #100, #8, #50, #5] =
pâqach (H6491): {UMBRA: #188 % #41 = #24} 1) to open (the eyes); 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to open (the eyes); 1a2) to open (the ears); 1b) (Niphal) to be
opened;

META-DESCRIPTIVE (#0 - EX NIHILO, #40, #41, #81) PROTOTYPE STANDARD, as the
rational product of PRAXIS which is then #1515 = #491 + #492 + #532 as [#5,
#40, #500, #400, #300, #70, #200] = émphytos (G1721): {UMBRA: #1515 % #41 =
#39} 1) inborn, *IMPLANTED* *BY* *NATURE*, implanted by others
instruction;

PROTOTYPE *DIALECTIC* TO CONSCIOUSNESS
#5 - ACT OF NATURE / NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE: {HE}
#20 - TRANSFORMING NATURE: {RESH / DOUBLE - FORM OF NATURE (AUTONOMOUS
NATURE)}
#6 - FORM OF NATURE / NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {VAV}
#13 - *NATURE* *CONTAINS* *NATURE*: {MEM}
#1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE: {ALEPH}

— AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER —> #8 - TRANSFORMING NATURE / ACT OF NATURE:
{CHETH)}

<https://youtu.be/KGIluXdfXqY?feature=shared&t=61>

#10 - TOTALITY OF NATURE / ENGENDERING NATURE: {YOD}
#15 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {SAMEK}
#12 - AUTONOMOUS NATURE: {LAMED}
#18 - FORM OF NATURE: {TSADE}

#450 + #1 - SELF AS PROGRESSION

#730 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #244 as [#70, #500, #9, #1, #30, #40, #70, #10]
= ophthalmós (G3788): {UMBRA: #920 % #41 = #18} 1) the eye; 2) metaph. the
eyes of the mind, the faculty of knowing;

#811 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #244 as [#40, #8, #300, #2, #6, #400, #10, #5,
#40] = machăshâbâh (H4284): {UMBRA: #355 % #41 = #27} 1) thought, device;
1a) thought; 1b) device, plan, purpose; 1c) *INVENTION*;

#790 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #378 as [#5, #60, #5, #30, #9, #70, #400, #200,
#1, #10] = exérchomai (G1831): {UMBRA: #891 % #41 = #30} 1) to go or come

#516 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #192 as [#30, #20, #60, #6, #400] = kâçâh
(H3680): {UMBRA: #85 % #41 = #3} 1) to cover, conceal, hide; 1a) (Qal)
conceal, covered (participle); 1b) (Niphal) *TO* *BE* *COVERED*; 1c)
(Piel); 1c1) to cover, clothe; 1c2) to cover, conceal; 1c3) to cover (for
protection); 1c4) to cover over, spread over; 1c5) to cover, overwhelm; 1d)
(Pual); 1d1) to be covered; 1d2) to be clothed; 1e) (Hithpael) to cover
oneself, clothe oneself;

DALEK: “Arming Weaponry.”

#702 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #192 as [#5, #1, #90, #200, #6, #400] =
ʼôwtsâr (H214): {UMBRA: #297 % #41 = #10} 1) treasure, storehouse; 1a)
treasure (gold, silver, etc); 1b) store, supplies of food or drink; 1c)
treasure-house, treasury; 1c1) treasure-house; 1c2) storehouse, magazine;
1c3) treasury; 1c4) *MAGAZINE* *OF* *WEAPONS* (fig. of God's armoury); 1c5)
storehouses (of God for rain, snow, hail, wind, sea);

#1515 as [#20, #1, #9, #800, #80, #30, #10, #200, #40, #5, #50, #70, #200]
= kathoplízō (G2528): {UMBRA: #1027 % #41 = #2} 1) *FURNISH* *WITH* *ARMS*;

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #506

#406 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #244 as [#1, #80, #70, #30, #5, #200, #9, #1,
#10] = apóllymi (G622): {UMBRA: #661 % #41 = #5} 1) to destroy; 1a) to put
out of the way entirely, abolish, put an end to ruin; 1b) render useless;
1c) to kill; 1d) *TO* *DECLARE* *THAT* *ONE* *MUST* *BE* *PUT* *TO*
*DEATH*; 1e) metaph. to devote or give over to eternal misery in hell; 1f)
to perish, to be lost, ruined, destroyed; 2) to destroy; 2a) to lose;

BING CHAT GPT @ 1019 HRS ON 11 DECEMBER 2023: “WHAT IS CONSCIOUSNESS?

*Consciousness*, at its simplest, is *awareness of internal and external
existence*. It encompasses a rich tapestry of experiences, thoughts,
feelings, and perceptions that make up our subjective reality. Let's
explore this fascinating phenomenon:

1. *Definition*:
- According to the *Oxford Living Dictionary*, consciousness is:
- *The state of being aware of and responsive to one's surroundings*.
- *A person's awareness or perception of something*.
- *The fact of awareness by the mind of itself and the world*¹.
- In psychology, consciousness refers to *individual awareness of unique
thoughts, memories, feelings, sensations, and environments*. Essentially,
it's your *awareness of yourself and the world around you*².

2. *Aspects of Consciousness*:
- *Subjective Experience*: Consciousness allows you to *think, remember,
and feel*. It's your actual *experience of the world*, including thoughts,
sensations, and decision-making.
- *Observer's Perspective*: It also includes the *appearance of
awareness to an observer*—how others perceive your conscious state³.

3. *Historical Origins*:
- The concept of consciousness has a long history:
- Ancient philosophers, theologians, and scientists have debated its
nature.
- Aristotle, for instance, linked perceptual awareness to what we now
consider consciousness.
- John Locke's influential work in the 17th century defined
consciousness as *"the perception of what passes in a man's own mind"*.
- Samuel Johnson's celebrated dictionary included Locke's definition.
- The term "consciousness" itself has evolved over time, with early
English uses dating back to the 1500s¹.

GRAPPLE (356, 242)@[12, 9, 32, 7, 41, 5, 39, 38, 59] PROTOTYPE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2023.12.11&time:10.19hrs&heuristic>

{@9: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#356); Ego: 59 - MASSING: CHU (#242)}

#233 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 11 DECEMBER 2023 as [#7, #20, #6, #200] /
[#7, #20, #200, #6] /
    #258 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 11 DECEMBER 2023 as [#1, #7, #20, #200,
#20, #10] /
    #272 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 11 DECEMBER 2023 as [#30, #5, #7, #20,
#10, #200] /
    #283 as [#7, #20, #200, #50, #6] /
#242 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 11 DECEMBER 2023 as [#5, #7, #20, #10, #200]
= zâkar (H2142): {UMBRA: #227 % #41 = #22} 1) to remember, recall, call to
mind; 1a) (Qal) to remember, recall; 1b) (Niphal) to be brought to
remembrance, be remembered, be thought of, be brought to mind; 1c)
(Hiphil); 1c1) to cause to remember, remind; 1c2) to cause to be
remembered, keep in remembrance; 1c3) to mention; 1c4) to record; 1c5) to
make a memorial, make remembrance;

Click here to read the complete article
Re: -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AS UNLAWFUL: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<QFqdnbB3NP4N7ev4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31888&group=aus.politics#31888

Newsgroups: aus.politics,or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general

#241 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 10 DECEMBER 2023 as [#2, #2, #200, #7,
#30] /
    #250 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 10 DECEMBER 2023 as [#6, #5, #2, #200,
#7, #30] /
#244 as [#5, #2, #200, #7, #30] = barzel (H1270): {UMBRA: #239 % #41 = #34}

#40, #500, #400, #300, #70, #200] = émphytos (G1721): {UMBRA: #1515 % #41 =
#39} 1) inborn, *IMPLANTED* *BY* *NATURE*, implanted by others
instruction;

PROTOTYPE *DIALECTIC* TO CONSCIOUSNESS
#5 - ACT OF NATURE / NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE: {HE}
#20 - TRANSFORMING NATURE: {RESH / DOUBLE - FORM OF NATURE (AUTONOMOUS
NATURE)}
#6 - FORM OF NATURE / NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {VAV}
#13 - *NATURE* *CONTAINS* *NATURE*: {MEM}
#1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE: {ALEPH}

#10 - TOTALITY OF NATURE / ENGENDERING NATURE: {YOD}
#15 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {SAMEK}
#12 - AUTONOMOUS NATURE: {LAMED}
#18 - FORM OF NATURE: {TSADE}

#450 + #1 - SELF AS PROGRESSION

#730 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #244 as [#70, #500, #9, #1, #30, #40, #70, #10]
= ophthalmós (G3788): {UMBRA: #920 % #41 = #18} 1) the eye; 2) metaph. the
eyes of the mind, the faculty of knowing;

DALEK: “Dalek production line operatives in position”

#250 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 11 DECEMBER 2023 as [#6, #30, #200, #6,
#8] / [#30, #200, #6, #8, #6] /
#244 as [#30, #200, #6, #8] = rûwach (H7307): {UMBRA: #214 % #41 = #9} 1)
wind, breath, mind, spirit; 1a) breath; 1b) wind; 1b1) of heaven; 1b2)
quarter (of wind), side; 1b3) breath of air; 1b4) air, gas; 1b5) vain,
empty thing; 1c) spirit (as that which breathes quickly in animation or
agitation); 1c1) spirit, animation, vivacity, vigour; 1c2) courage; 1c3)
temper, anger; 1c4) impatience, patience; 1c5) spirit, disposition (as
troubled, bitter, discontented); 1c6) disposition (of various kinds),
unaccountable or uncontrollable impulse; 1c7) prophetic spirit; 1d) spirit
(of the living, breathing being in man and animals); 1d1) as gift,
preserved by God, God's spirit, departing at death, disembodied being; 1e)
spirit (as seat of emotion); 1e1) desire; 1e2) sorrow, trouble; 1f) spirit;
1f1) as seat or organ of mental acts; 1f2) rarely of the will; 1f3) as seat
especially of moral character; 1g) Spirit of God, the third person of the
triune God, the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the
Son; 1g1) as inspiring ecstatic state of prophecy; 1g2) as impelling
prophet to utter instruction or warning; 1g3) *IMPARTING* *WARLIKE*
*ENERGY* *AND* *EXECUTIVE* *AND* *ADMINISTRATIVE* *POWER*; 1g4) as endowing
men with various gifts; 1g5) as energy of life; 1g6) as manifest in the
Shekinah glory; 1g7) never referred to as a depersonalised force;

#1515 as [#20, #1, #9, #800, #80, #30, #10, #200, #40, #5, #50, #70, #200]

#406 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #244 as [#1, #80, #70, #30, #5, #200, #9, #1,
#10] = apóllymi (G622): {UMBRA: #661 % #41 = #5} 1) to destroy; 1a) to put
[...]

<ul7lmb$392ie$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31890&group=aus.politics#31890

From: shar...@telus.net (Sharx335)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:50:51 -0700
 by: Sharx335 - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:50 UTC

On 2023-12-10 9:48 a.m., NefeshBarYochai wrote:
> Israel’s relentless bombardment of the Gaza Strip has hit areas it had
> told Palestinians to evacuate to in the territory’s south.
>
> The strikes came a day after the United States vetoed a United Nations
> resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza,
> despite its wide support.
>
> Gaza residents “are being told to move like human pinballs –
> ricocheting between ever-smaller slivers of the south, without any of
> the basics for survival,” Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told the
> UN Security Council before Friday’s vote.
>
> Two hospitals in central and southern Gaza received 133 bodies of
> Palestinians killed in Israeli bombings over the past 24 hours, health
> ministry officials in Gaza said on Saturday.
>
> Dozens of people held funeral prayers in the hospital’s courtyard
> before taking the bodies for burial – a scene that has become routine
> over the past two months of war.
>
> In the southern city of Khan Younis, which has been the focus of
> Israel’s military operations over the past week, the Nasser Hospital
> received the bodies of 62 people, the ministry said.
>
> More than 2,200 Palestinians have been killed since the December 1
> collapse of a weeklong truce, about two-thirds of them women and
> children.
>
> With the war now in its third month, the death toll in Gaza has
> surpassed 17,700.
>
> https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2023/12/9/photos-israel-bombs-gaza-areas-it-called-safe-zones-for-palestinians

More terrorist propaganda. Fucking assholes.

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<ul7loj$392ie$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31891&group=aus.politics#31891

From: shar...@telus.net (Sharx335)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:52:03 -0700
 by: Sharx335 - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:52 UTC

On 2023-12-10 1:02 p.m., Peter Jason wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Dec 23 16:48:09 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy>
> wrote:
>
>> Israel’s relentless bombardment of the Gaza Strip has hit areas it had
>> told Palestinians to evacuate to in the territory’s south.
>>
>> The strikes came a day after the United States vetoed a United Nations
>> resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza,
>> despite its wide support.
>>
>> Gaza residents “are being told to move like human pinballs –
>> ricocheting between ever-smaller slivers of the south, without any of
>> the basics for survival,” Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told the
>> UN Security Council before Friday’s vote.
>>
> It's just Ethnic Cleansing, that's all. The
> Zionists want to shove 'em all into the Sinai.
>
> A psychopathic god:
> I and the public know
> What all schoolchildren learn,
> Those to whom evil is done
> Do evil in return.
> Auden.
Asshole woke folk...NAIVE to the core...look it up NAIVE NAIVE NAIVE

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<PJGcnSaXrKXp_er4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31892&group=aus.politics#31892

Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:18:12 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:18 UTC

Sharx335 wrote:
> On 2023-12-10 9:48 a.m., NefeshBarYochai wrote:
>> Israel’s relentless bombardment of the Gaza Strip has hit areas it had
>> told Palestinians to evacuate to in the territory’s south.
>>
>> The strikes came a day after the United States vetoed a United Nations
>> resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza,
>> despite its wide support.
>>
>> Gaza residents “are being told to move like human pinballs –
>> ricocheting between ever-smaller slivers of the south, without any of
>> the basics for survival,” Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told the
>> UN Security Council before Friday’s vote.
>>
>> Two hospitals in central and southern Gaza received 133 bodies of
>> Palestinians killed in Israeli bombings over the past 24 hours, health
>> ministry officials in Gaza said on Saturday.
>>
>> Dozens of people held funeral prayers in the hospital’s courtyard
>> before taking the bodies for burial – a scene that has become routine
>> over the past two months of war.
>>
>> In the southern city of Khan Younis, which has been the focus of
>> Israel’s military operations over the past week, the Nasser Hospital
>> received the bodies of 62 people, the ministry said.
>>
>> More than 2,200 Palestinians have been killed since the December 1
>> collapse of a weeklong truce, about two-thirds of them women and
>> children.
>>
>> With the war now in its third month, the death toll in Gaza has
>> surpassed 17,700.
>>
>> https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2023/12/9/photos-israel-bombs-gaza-areas-it-called-safe-zones-for-palestinians
>>

> More terrorist propaganda. Fucking assholes.

yes you are and a comma would suffice between propaganda and fk'ing

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<PJGcnSGXrKUP_er4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31893&group=aus.politics#31893

Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:18:42 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:18 UTC

Sharx335 wrote:
> On 2023-12-10 1:02 p.m., Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Dec 23 16:48:09 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Israel’s relentless bombardment of the Gaza Strip has hit areas it had
>>> told Palestinians to evacuate to in the territory’s south.
>>>
>>> The strikes came a day after the United States vetoed a United Nations
>>> resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza,
>>> despite its wide support.
>>>
>>> Gaza residents “are being told to move like human pinballs –
>>> ricocheting between ever-smaller slivers of the south, without any of
>>> the basics for survival,” Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told the
>>> UN Security Council before Friday’s vote.
>>>
>> It's just Ethnic Cleansing, that's all.   The
>> Zionists want to shove 'em all into the Sinai.
>>
>> A psychopathic god:
>> I and the public know
>> What all schoolchildren learn,
>> Those to whom evil is done
>> Do evil in return.
>> Auden.
> Asshole woke folk...NAIVE to the core...look it up NAIVE NAIVE NAIVE

crossposting idgit

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<7rqenilqvesdo0n77gcl31hu2ri1d7hud9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31895&group=aus.politics#31895

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 07:05:25 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:05 UTC

On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:52:03 -0700, Sharx335 <sharx35@telus.net>
wrote:

>On 2023-12-10 1:02 p.m., Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Dec 23 16:48:09 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Israel’s relentless bombardment of the Gaza Strip has hit areas it had
>>> told Palestinians to evacuate to in the territory’s south.
>>>
>>> The strikes came a day after the United States vetoed a United Nations
>>> resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza,
>>> despite its wide support.
>>>
>>> Gaza residents “are being told to move like human pinballs –
>>> ricocheting between ever-smaller slivers of the south, without any of
>>> the basics for survival,” Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told the
>>> UN Security Council before Friday’s vote.
>>>
>> It's just Ethnic Cleansing, that's all. The
>> Zionists want to shove 'em all into the Sinai.
>>
>> A psychopathic god:
>> I and the public know
>> What all schoolchildren learn,
>> Those to whom evil is done
>> Do evil in return.
>> Auden.
>Asshole woke folk...NAIVE to the core...look it up NAIVE NAIVE NAIVE

BAH! It was a small boy who saw the emperor had no clothes.

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<ul7t2r$3ah83$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31896&group=aus.politics#31896

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 07:56:57 +1100
 by: Fran - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 20:56 UTC

On 12/12/2023 5:50 am, Sharx335 wrote:
> On 2023-12-10 9:48 a.m., NefeshBarYochai wrote:
>> Israel’s relentless bombardment of the Gaza Strip has hit areas it had
>> told Palestinians to evacuate to in the territory’s south.
>>
>> The strikes came a day after the United States vetoed a United Nations
>> resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza,
>> despite its wide support.
>>
>> Gaza residents “are being told to move like human pinballs –
>> ricocheting between ever-smaller slivers of the south, without any of
>> the basics for survival,” Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told the
>> UN Security Council before Friday’s vote.
>>
>> Two hospitals in central and southern Gaza received 133 bodies of
>> Palestinians killed in Israeli bombings over the past 24 hours, health
>> ministry officials in Gaza said on Saturday.
>>
>> Dozens of people held funeral prayers in the hospital’s courtyard
>> before taking the bodies for burial – a scene that has become routine
>> over the past two months of war.
>>
>> In the southern city of Khan Younis, which has been the focus of
>> Israel’s military operations over the past week, the Nasser Hospital
>> received the bodies of 62 people, the ministry said.
>>
>> More than 2,200 Palestinians have been killed since the December 1
>> collapse of a weeklong truce, about two-thirds of them women and
>> children.
>>
>> With the war now in its third month, the death toll in Gaza has
>> surpassed 17,700.
>>
>> https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2023/12/9/photos-israel-bombs-gaza-areas-it-called-safe-zones-for-palestinians
>>

> More terrorist propaganda. Fucking assholes.

That comment is ridiculous given that the media right round the world
(with the exception of Israel) is reporting the same, if not worse,
death tolls and that exact quote from Guterres.

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<EUKdN.86974$VjU.75230@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31897&group=aus.politics#31897

Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 08:09:54 +1100
 by: Ördög - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:09 UTC

Sharx335, a loon cross-poster troll wanked away as if there was no tomorrow

/Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
malicious wankers residing in my killfile/
> Asshole woke folk...NAIVE to the core...look it up NAIVE NAIVE NAIVE

Look up *Woke*

Look up *Fucked*

Look up *cross-poster*

Look up "Usenet Troll"

FOAD! Remove yourself from assorted newsgroup which do not give a shit
about your miserable rightard lowlife existence.

Just FOAD!

* P L O N K *

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<so0fni9edqq0v6rmtgmlcoikcs2h4ffbg1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31902&group=aus.politics#31902

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 08:50:31 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:50 UTC

wrote:

>On 2023-12-10 1:02 p.m., Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Dec 23 16:48:09 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Israel’s relentless bombardment of the Gaza Strip has hit areas it had
>>> told Palestinians to evacuate to in the territory’s south.
>>>
>>> The strikes came a day after the United States vetoed a United Nations
>>> resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza,
>>> despite its wide support.
>>>
>>> Gaza residents “are being told to move like human pinballs –
>>> ricocheting between ever-smaller slivers of the south, without any of
>>> the basics for survival,” Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told the
>>> UN Security Council before Friday’s vote.
>>>
>> It's just Ethnic Cleansing, that's all. The
>> Zionists want to shove 'em all into the Sinai.
>>
>> A psychopathic god:
>> I and the public know
>> What all schoolchildren learn,
>> Those to whom evil is done
>> Do evil in return.
>> Auden.
>
>Asshole woke folk...NAIVE to the core...look it up NAIVE NAIVE NAIVE

Wasn't that where Jesus the King of the Jews was Born?
<https://www.israeltravelcentre.com.au/places-to-visit/church-of-the-nativity/>
https://t.ly/r1hh9
The church was originally commissioned by Constantine the Great a
short time after his mother Helena's visit to Jerusalem and Bethlehem
in 325-326, on the site that was traditionally considered to be the
birthplace of Jesus. That original basilica was likely built between
330-333, being already mentioned in 333, and was dedicated on 31 May
339. It was destroyed by fire during the Samaritan revolts of the
sixth century, possibly in 529, and a new basilica was built a number
of years later by Byzantine Emperor Justinian (r. 527-565), who added
a porch or narthex, and replaced the octagonal sanctuary with a
cruciform transept complete with three apses, but largely preserved
the original character of the building, with an atrium and a basilica
consisting of a nave with four side aisles.
--
Petzl
On the sixth day of Christmas. ALBO sent to me...

Re: -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AS UNLAWFUL: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<dpSdnR-REIocF-r4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31906&group=aus.politics#31906

Newsgroups: aus.politics,or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 22:17:37 +0000
 by: dolf - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 22:17 UTC

-- DALEK PRODUCTION LINE CONSCIOUSNESS: ON ART AND THE AESTHETIC OF AWE --
IS IT IMITATION (mimesis) OR SUCCEEDING (diádochos)?

(c) 2023 Dolf Leendert Boek, Published: 10 December 2023

In this example, I earlier on 10 DECEMBER 2023 accessed the YOUTUBE "DOCTOR
WHO DEVIOUS DALEK PRODUCTION LINE" video and placed it into my reading list
for quick access and then by intuition accessed the GRAPPLE TEMPORAL

#1407 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #192 as [#6, #1, #400, #400, #600] = ʼôwth
(H226): {UMBRA: #407 % #41 = #38} 1) sign, *SIGNAL*; 1a) a distinguishing
mark; 1b) banner; 1c) remembrance; 1d) miraculous sign; 1e) omen; 1f)
warning; 2) token, ensign, standard, miracle, proof;

DALEK: "RESTART PRODUCTION LINE"

#811 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #244 as [#6, #5, #300, #20, #40, #400, #40] =
shâkam (H7925): {UMBRA: #360 % #41 = #32} 1) *TO* *RISE* *OR* *START*
*EARLY*; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to rise early, make an early start; 1a2) early
(as adverb);

DALEK: "I OBEY"

#921 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #192 as [#1, #300, #40, #10, #70, #500] /
#1410 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #192 as [#300, #40, #70, #400, #600] = shâmaʻ
(H8085): {UMBRA: #410 % #41 = #41} 1) to hear, listen to, *OBEY*; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to hear (perceive by ear); 1a2) to hear of or concerning; 1a3)
to hear (have power to hear); 1a4) to hear with attention or interest,
listen to; 1a5) to understand (language); 1a6) to hear (of judicial cases);
1a7) to listen, give heed; i) to consent, agree; ii) to grant request; 1a8)
to listen to, yield to; 1a9) to obey, be obedient; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be
heard (of voice or sound); 1b2) to be heard of; 1b3) to be regarded, be
obeyed; 1c) (Piel) to cause to hear, call to hear, summon; 1d) (Hiphil);
1d1) to cause to hear, tell, proclaim, utter a sound; 1d2) to sound aloud
(musical term); 1d3) to make proclamation, summon; 1d4) to cause to be
heard; 1e) sound;

DALEK: "EMBRYO HIBERNATION SUCCESSFUL"

#809 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #192 as [#4, #10, #1, #4, #70, #600, #70, #50]
= diádochos (G1240): {UMBRA: #959 % #41 = #16} 1) *SUCCEEDING*, a
successor;

DALEK: “REVIVAL INITIATED.”

#322 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #378 as [#1, #50, #5, #7, #8, #200, #1, #50] =
anazáō (G326): {UMBRA: #860 % #41 = #40} 1) live again, recover life; 1a)
to be restored to a correct life; 1a1) of one who returns to a better moral
state; 1b) to *REVIVE*, regain strength and vigour;

DALEK: "CONVEYOR SYSTEM NOW ACTIVE"

#712 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #192 as [#1, #100, #600, #1, #10] = archḗ
(G746): {UMBRA: #709 % #41 = #12} 1) beginning, origin; 2) the person or
thing that commences, the first person or thing in a series, the leader; 3)
*THAT* *BY* *WHICH* *ANYTHING* *BEGINS* *TO* *BE*, *THE* *ORIGIN*, *THE*
*ACTIVE* *CAUSE*; 4) the extremity of a thing; 4a) of the corners of a
sail; 5) the first place, principality, rule, magistracy; 5a) of angels and
demons;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2023.12.10&time:18.26&heuristic&male:378&feme:244&ontic:192&deme:506&idea:244>

{@9: Sup: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#378); Ego: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#244)}

    #241 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 10 DECEMBER 2023 as [#2, #2, #200, #7,
#30] /
    #250 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 10 DECEMBER 2023 as [#6, #5, #2, #200,
#7, #30] /
#244 as [#5, #2, #200, #7, #30] = barzel (H1270): {UMBRA: #239 % #41 = #34}

#40, #500, #400, #300, #70, #200] = émphytos (G1721): {UMBRA: #1515 % #41 =
#39} 1) inborn, *IMPLANTED* *BY* *NATURE*, implanted by others
instruction;

PROTOTYPE vMEMETIC *DIALECTIC* TO CONSCIOUSNESS
#5 - ACT OF NATURE / NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE: {HE}
#20 - TRANSFORMING NATURE: {RESH / DOUBLE - FORM OF NATURE (AUTONOMOUS
NATURE)}
#6 - FORM OF NATURE / NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {VAV}
#13 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE: {MEM}
#1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE: {ALEPH}

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGIluXdfXqY&t=61>

#10 - TOTALITY OF NATURE / ENGENDERING NATURE: {YOD}
#15 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {SAMEK}
#12 - AUTONOMOUS NATURE: {LAMED}
#18 - FORM OF NATURE: {TSADE}

#450 + #1 - SELF AS PROGRESSION

#730 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #244 as [#70, #500, #9, #1, #30, #40, #70, #10]
= ophthalmós (G3788): {UMBRA: #920 % #41 = #18} 1) the eye; 2) METAPHOR:
*THE* *EYES* *OF* *THE* *MIND*, *THE* *FACULTY* *OF* *KNOWING*;

DALEK: “REACTORS ONLINE”

#1135 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #244 as [#6, #50, #9, #70, #400, #600] = nâṭaʻ
(H5193): {UMBRA: #129 % #41 = #6} 1) to plant, fasten, fix, establish; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to plant; 1a2) to plant, establish (fig.); 1b) (Niphal); 1b1)
to be planted; 1b2) *TO* *BE* *ESTABLISHED* (fig.);

DALEK: “DALEK PRODUCTION LINE OPERATIVES IN POSITION”

#811 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #244 as [#40, #8, #300, #2, #6, #400, #10, #5,
#40] = machăshâbâh (H4284): {UMBRA: #355 % #41 = #27} 1) thought, device;
1a) thought; 1b) *DEVICE*, *PLAN*, *PURPOSE*; 1c) *INVENTION*;

DALEK: “DALEKANIUM FORGE RESTARTED”

#2018 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #378 as [#80, #5, #80, #800, #100, #800, #40,
#5, #50, #8, #50] = pōróō (G4456): {UMBRA: #1850 % #41 = #5} 1) to cover
with a thick skin, *TO* *HARDEN* *BY* *COVERING* *WITH* *A* *CALLUS*; 2)
metaph.; 2a) to make the heart dull; 2b) to grow hard, callous, become
dull, lose the power of understanding;

DALEK: “OPTIMAL TEMPERATURE ACHIEVED IN 100 RELS”

#192 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #192 as [#7, #30, #70, #80, #5] = zalʻâphâh
(H2152): {UMBRA: #192 % #41 = #28} 1) burning heat, *RAGING* *HEAT*;

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #192

#516 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #192 as [#30, #20, #60, #6, #400] = kâçâh
(H3680): {UMBRA: #85 % #41 = #3} 1) to cover, conceal, hide; 1a) (Qal)
conceal, covered (participle); 1b) (Niphal) *TO* *BE* *COVERED*; 1c)
(Piel); 1c1) to cover, clothe; 1c2) to cover, conceal; 1c3) *TO* *COVER*
(*FOR* *PROTECTION*); 1c4) to cover over, spread over; 1c5) to cover,
overwhelm; 1d) (Pual); 1d1) to be covered; 1d2) to be clothed; 1e)
(Hithpael) to cover oneself, clothe oneself;

DALEK: “ARMING WEAPONRY”

#702 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #192 as [#5, #1, #90, #200, #6, #400] =
ʼôwtsâr (H214): {UMBRA: #297 % #41 = #10} 1) treasure, storehouse; 1a)
treasure (gold, silver, etc); 1b) store, supplies of food or drink; 1c)
treasure-house, treasury; 1c1) treasure-house; 1c2) storehouse, magazine;
1c3) treasury; 1c4) *MAGAZINE* *OF* *WEAPONS* (fig. of God's armoury); 1c5)
storehouses (of God for rain, snow, hail, wind, sea);

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<ul86jj$6d5$15@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31914&group=aus.politics#31914

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 23:39:31 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 23:39 UTC

In article <ul7lmb$392ie$1@dont-email.me>, Sharx335 <sharx35@telus.net> wrote:
>On 2023-12-10 9:48 a.m., NefeshBarYochai wrote:
>> Israel’s relentless bombardment of the Gaza Strip has hit areas it had
>> told Palestinians to evacuate to in the territory’s south.
>>
>> The strikes came a day after the United States vetoed a United Nations
>> resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza,
>> despite its wide support.
>>
>> Gaza residents “are being told to move like human pinballs –
>> ricocheting between ever-smaller slivers of the south, without any of
>> the basics for survival,” Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told the
>> UN Security Council before Friday’s vote.
>>
>> Two hospitals in central and southern Gaza received 133 bodies of
>> Palestinians killed in Israeli bombings over the past 24 hours, health
>> ministry officials in Gaza said on Saturday.
>>
>> Dozens of people held funeral prayers in the hospital’s courtyard
>> before taking the bodies for burial – a scene that has become routine
>> over the past two months of war.
>>
>> In the southern city of Khan Younis, which has been the focus of
>> Israel’s military operations over the past week, the Nasser Hospital
>> received the bodies of 62 people, the ministry said.
>>
>> More than 2,200 Palestinians have been killed since the December 1
>> collapse of a weeklong truce, about two-thirds of them women and
>> children.
>>
>> With the war now in its third month, the death toll in Gaza has
>> surpassed 17,700.
>>

>https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2023/12/9/photos-israel-bombs-gaza-areas-it-called-safe-zones-for-palestinians
>>
>More terrorist propaganda. .

AlJaz is a terrorist outfit!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<ul86ke$6d5$16@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31915&group=aus.politics#31915

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 23:39:58 -0000 (UTC)

In article <ul7loj$392ie$2@dont-email.me>, Sharx335 <sharx35@telus.net> wrote:
>On 2023-12-10 1:02 p.m., Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Dec 23 16:48:09 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Israel’s relentless bombardment of the Gaza Strip has hit areas it had
>>> told Palestinians to evacuate to in the territory’s south.
>>>
>>> The strikes came a day after the United States vetoed a United Nations
>>> resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza,
>>> despite its wide support.
>>>
>>> Gaza residents “are being told to move like human pinballs –
>>> ricocheting between ever-smaller slivers of the south, without any of
>>> the basics for survival,” Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told the
>>> UN Security Council before Friday’s vote.
>>>
>> It's just Ethnic Cleansing, that's all. The
>> Zionists want to shove 'em all into the Sinai.
>>
>> A psychopathic god:
>> I and the public know
>> What all schoolchildren learn,
>> Those to whom evil is done
>> Do evil in return.
>> Auden.
>A*le woke folk...NAIVE to the core...look it up NAIVE NAIVE NAIVE

PJ is an idiot woke!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<tSNdN.93471$VjU.25697@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31923&group=aus.politics#31923

Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 11:32:22 +1100
 by: Ördög - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 00:32 UTC

The Doctor of brain-death farts into aus.politics

/Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
malicious wankers residing in my killfile/

> AlJaz is a terrorist outfit!

FOAD lowlife scumbag troll! *P L O N K*

My ever hungry bottomless killfile swallows up these raging good for
nothin' loons infesting Usenet. Keep them coming! :-P

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<GTNdN.93472$VjU.77977@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31924&group=aus.politics#31924

Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 11:33:41 +1100
 by: Ördög - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 00:33 UTC

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<ul8cus$vhc$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31926&group=aus.politics#31926

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 01:27:56 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 01:27 UTC

In article <tSNdN.93471$VjU.25697@fx16.ams4>,
� rdög <newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:
>The Doctor of brain-death farts into aus.politics
>
>/Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
>malicious wankers residing in my killfile/
>
>> AlJaz is a terrorist outfit!
>
>FOAD lowlife scumbag troll! *P L O N K*
>

>My ever hungry bottomless killfile swallows up these raging good for
>nothin' loons infesting Usenet. Keep them coming! :-P

Yet another crazy Labour nutbar!

>--
>The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<ul8mav$3hdr2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31935&group=aus.politics#31935

From: shar...@telus.net (Sharx335)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:07:59 -0700
 by: Sharx335 - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 04:07 UTC

On 2023-12-11 1:56 p.m., Fran wrote:
> On 12/12/2023 5:50 am, Sharx335 wrote:
>> On 2023-12-10 9:48 a.m., NefeshBarYochai wrote:
>>> Israel’s relentless bombardment of the Gaza Strip has hit areas it had
>>> told Palestinians to evacuate to in the territory’s south.
>>>
>>> The strikes came a day after the United States vetoed a United Nations
>>> resolution demanding an immediate humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza,
>>> despite its wide support.
>>>
>>> Gaza residents “are being told to move like human pinballs –
>>> ricocheting between ever-smaller slivers of the south, without any of
>>> the basics for survival,” Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told the
>>> UN Security Council before Friday’s vote.
>>>
>>> Two hospitals in central and southern Gaza received 133 bodies of
>>> Palestinians killed in Israeli bombings over the past 24 hours, health
>>> ministry officials in Gaza said on Saturday.
>>>
>>> Dozens of people held funeral prayers in the hospital’s courtyard
>>> before taking the bodies for burial – a scene that has become routine
>>> over the past two months of war.
>>>
>>> In the southern city of Khan Younis, which has been the focus of
>>> Israel’s military operations over the past week, the Nasser Hospital
>>> received the bodies of 62 people, the ministry said.
>>>
>>> More than 2,200 Palestinians have been killed since the December 1
>>> collapse of a weeklong truce, about two-thirds of them women and
>>> children.
>>>
>>> With the war now in its third month, the death toll in Gaza has
>>> surpassed 17,700.
>>>
>>> https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2023/12/9/photos-israel-bombs-gaza-areas-it-called-safe-zones-for-palestinians
>>>
>> More terrorist propaganda. Fucking assholes.
>
> That comment is ridiculous given that the media right round the world
> (with the exception of Israel) is reporting the same, if not worse,
> death tolls and that exact quote from Guterres.

Only naive woke libtards, like yourself, believe the lies and propaganda
of Hamas.

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<ul8mc6$3hdr2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31936&group=aus.politics#31936

From: shar...@telus.net (Sharx335)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 21:08:37 -0700
 by: Sharx335 - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 04:08 UTC

On 2023-12-11 2:09 p.m., Ördög wrote:
> Sharx335, a loon cross-poster troll wanked away as if there was no tomorrow
>
> /Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
> malicious wankers residing in my killfile/
>> Asshole woke folk...NAIVE to the core...look it up NAIVE NAIVE NAIVE
>

> Look up *Woke*
>
> Look up *Fucked*
>
> Look up *cross-poster*
>
> Look up "Usenet Troll"
>

> FOAD! Remove yourself from assorted newsgroup which do not give a shit
> about your miserable rightard lowlife existence.
>
> Just FOAD!
>
>                   * P   L   O   N   K *

Naive libtards like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<ul932l$1ltf$6@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31944&group=aus.politics#31944

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 07:45:25 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 07:45 UTC

In article <ul8mav$3hdr2$1@dont-email.me>, Sharx335 <sharx35@telus.net> wrote:
>On 2023-12-11 1:56 p.m., Fran wrote:

>https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2023/12/9/photos-israel-bombs-gaza-areas-it-called-safe-zones-for-palestinians
>>>>
>>> More terrorist propaganda. .
>>
>> That comment is ridiculous given that the media right round the world
>> (with the exception of Israel) is reporting the same, if not worse,
>> death tolls and that exact quote from Guterres.
>>

>Only naive woke libtards, like yourself, believe the lies and propaganda
>of Hamas.

/And there are many of those.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<ule7g9$19bac$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31970&group=aus.politics#31970

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 17:31:36 +1100
 by: Fran - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 06:31 UTC

On 12/12/2023 3:07 pm, Sharx335 wrote:
> On 2023-12-11 1:56 p.m., Fran wrote:

>>> More terrorist propaganda. Fucking assholes.
>>
>> That comment is ridiculous given that the media right round the world
>> (with the exception of Israel) is reporting the same, if not worse,
>> death tolls and that exact quote from Guterres.
>>

> Only naive woke libtards, like yourself, believe the lies and propaganda
> of Hamas.

Find someone who can explain to you what I wrote.