"The greatest warriors are the ones who fight for peace." -- Holly Near

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

SubjectAuthor
* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansNefeshBarYochai
+* -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL ASdolf
|+* -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL ASdolf
||`- -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL ASdolf
|+- -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AS UNLAWFUL: Israel bombs Gaza dolf
|+- -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL ASdolf
|`- -- ARE PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AS UNLAWFUL: Israel bombs Gaza dolf
+* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansPeter Jason
|`* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansSharx335
| +- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians%
| +- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansPeter Jason
| +* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansÖrdög
| |`- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansSharx335
| +- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansPetzl
| `- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansThe Doctor
`* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansSharx335
 +- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians%
 +* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansFran
 |`* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansSharx335
 | +- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansThe Doctor
 | `* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansFran
 |  `* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansSharx335
 |   +* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansFran
 |   |`- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansThe Doctor
 |   `- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansThe Doctor
 `* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansThe Doctor
  +* Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansÖrdög
  |`- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansThe Doctor
  `- Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for PalestiniansÖrdög

Pages:12
Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<ule7jq$19b8c$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31971&group=aus.politics#31971

From: shar...@telus.net (Sharx335)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Subject: Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 23:33:29 -0700
 by: Sharx335 - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 06:33 UTC

On 2023-12-13 11:31 p.m., Fran wrote:
> On 12/12/2023 3:07 pm, Sharx335 wrote:

>>> That comment is ridiculous given that the media right round the world
>>> (with the exception of Israel) is reporting the same, if not worse,
>>> death tolls and that exact quote from Guterres.
>>>

>> Only naive woke libtards, like yourself, believe the lies and
>> propaganda of Hamas.
>
> Find someone who can explain to you what I wrote.

The ONLY people who would understand what YOU wrote are locked up in
mental hospitals.

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<ulea6v$19o3v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31975&group=aus.politics#31975

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 18:17:48 +1100
 by: Fran - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 07:17 UTC

On 14/12/2023 5:33 pm, Sharx335 wrote:
> On 2023-12-13 11:31 p.m., Fran wrote:

>>> Only naive woke libtards, like yourself, believe the lies and
>>> propaganda of Hamas.
>>
>> Find someone who can explain to you what I wrote.
>>

> The ONLY people who would understand what YOU wrote are locked up in
> mental hospitals.

Your rants and juvenile commentary tell me all I need to know about you.
One day you may drag yourself out of your gutter and your ignorance.

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<ules7e$dq5$22@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31978&group=aus.politics#31978

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:25:18 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:25 UTC

In article <ule7jq$19b8c$3@dont-email.me>, Sharx335 <sharx35@telus.net> wrote:
>On 2023-12-13 11:31 p.m., Fran wrote:

>https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2023/12/9/photos-israel-bombs-gaza-areas-it-called-safe-zones-for-palestinians

>>> Only naive woke libtards, like yourself, believe the lies and
>>> propaganda of Hamas.
>>
>> Find someone who can explain to you what I wrote.
>>

>The ONLY people who would understand what YOU wrote are locked up in
>mental hospitals.

Lunatics like, Fran, Idlehands and Grosvenor deserves to be in the same room.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Israel bombs Gaza areas it declared safe zones for Palestinians

<ules87$dq5$23@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31979&group=aus.politics#31979

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.global-warming,alt.society.liberalism,edm.general,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:25:43 -0000 (UTC)

In article <ulea6v$19o3v$1@dont-email.me>,
Fran <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com> wrote:
>On 14/12/2023 5:33 pm, Sharx335 wrote:

>https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2023/12/9/photos-israel-bombs-gaza-areas-it-called-safe-zones-for-palestinians

>>> Find someone who can explain to you what I wrote.
>>>

>> The ONLY people who would understand what YOU wrote are locked up in
>> mental hospitals.
>
>Your rants and juvenile commentary tell me all I need to know about you.
> One day you may drag yourself out of your gutter and your ignorance.

Broke the mirror Fran?
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca