You will be reincarnated as a toad; and you will be much happier.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?

SubjectAuthor
* Voter ID at next Federal election ?Phil Allison
+* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Rod Speed
|+* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Phil Allison
||`* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Rod Speed
|| `* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Max
||  +* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Rod Speed
||  |`* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Max
||  | +- Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Phil Allison
||  | `* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Rod Speed
||  |  `* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Max
||  |   `- Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Rod Speed
||  `- Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Petzl
|`* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Petzl
| `* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Phil Allison
|  `- Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Petzl
+* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Peter Jason
|`- Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Phil Allison
+* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Sylvia Else
|`* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Phil Allison
| `* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Rod Speed
|  +* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Max
|  |`* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Rod Speed
|  | `* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Phil Allison
|  |  `- Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Rod Speed
|  `* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Phil Allison
|   `- Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Rod Speed
`* Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Falscher Bruce
 +- Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Phil Allison
 `- Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?Rod Speed

Pages:12
Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?

<7j2sngtgh614sdjlnqvbtr3m2o4vdi0q85@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4180&group=aus.legal#4180

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 14:16:29 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 03:16 UTC

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:21:23 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> the coalition intend to make voters produce ID or sign a declaration
>> before voting.
>
>> But why ??
>
>Because the dregs of the voters who are more likely to vote labor
>or one notion or for palmer's fools are less likely to have ID and
>cant even sign, can only make their mark, stupid.
>
>> Thought this would never happen here.
>
>More fool you.
>
>> As opponents have rightly pointed out it's a " solution looking for a
>> problem"
>
>> Voting is a simple task but behind which many
>> complexities exist that help preserve democracy.
>
>But without ID you can pretend to be someone you know wont be voting.
>
>> Luckily, Australia has long had the most democratic voting system the
>> world.
>
>BULLSHIT.
>
>> Combining compulsion
>
>Nothing democratic about that.
>
>> with proportional vote counting solves all
>> the issues most other countries suffer from.
>
>More mindless bullshit.
>
>> Including in the UK and especially the USA who have the worst systems.
>
>> We avoid multiple and impostor voting worries
>> by being easily able to detect occurrences while
>> cross checking rolls after election day.
>
>But does nothing about voting for others who you know wont be voting.
>
>> This is *standard practice* done to find those who failed to vote.
>
>But does nothing about voting for others who you know wont be voting.
>
>> It also means voters do not need to self identify for the count to be
>> accurate.
>
>But does nothing about voting for others who you know wont be voting.
>
>> FYI:
>> When multiple votes are found they invariably turn out to be mistakes
>> made by election staffers or very confused voters. Not one person was
>> prosecuted for this offence after last federal election.
>
>But does nothing about voting for others who you know wont be voting.
>
>> About 5% of voters were sent notices for not voting, requiring an
>> explanation from them or paying a fine.
>
>But does nothing about voting for others who you know wont be voting.

Entirely correct Rod.
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?

<cl2snglqtrthpb35hgpj7d8d4p52p8efbv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4181&group=aus.legal#4181

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 14:18:19 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 03:18 UTC

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 11:44:52 +1100, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>On 29/10/2021 11:26 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> ( snip Rodbot insanity)
>>
>> Nothing insane about that, its what all conservative partys do, fuckwit.

>>> Gotta be dead for that.
>>
>> Or pay them for their vote and vote for them so they can't welsh on who
>> they vote for.

>>> who are they  ?
>>
>> Those who have sold their vote in very marginal seats, fuckwit.
>>
>>> Why are they not voting
>>
>> Because they are dead, cant be bothered to vote, or get paid for their
>> vote.
>>
>>> and how do you know for sure ?
>>
>> Don’t need to to ensure its impossible to do that
>> and fuck over the partys the dregs vote for.
>
>"dregs" is not a nice way to describe people who might be disadvantaged
>or disabled etc.

Why should they be MADE to vote?
I would require along side ID a IQ test.
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?

<ace5f7a4-fe2a-433a-90c5-b0ee27d609cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4182&group=aus.legal#4182

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 20:23:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 03:23 UTC

pet...@gmail.com wrote:
============

> Entirely correct Rod.

** ROTFLMAO !!!!

Only an insane people agree with the Rodbot maniac.
And one just did.

....... Phil

Re: Voter ID at next Federal election ?

<p7gsngd8phg74fgj25juhob4daab85jv8v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4184&group=aus.legal#4184

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 18:09:29 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 07:09 UTC

--
Petzl
Australian's continue to vote for and believe slogans?

"My first act as Premier will be to raise the speed limit, lower the
fines, cancel the tolls. ban any future virus lock downs.
Thank you " Craig Kelly One Nation

At least he is a *native born Australian*
BOTH parents and him born in Australia, something that needs to be
added to our constitution for Politicians, remove a big lump of Labor
seats and makes Labor a better party as it will with Coalition and
other parties
You disagree?