Tis man's perdition to be safe, when for the truth he ought to die.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / OT Car insurance rise?

SubjectAuthor
* OT Car insurance rise?Commander Kinsey
+* Re: OT Car insurance rise?swldx...@gmail.com
|+- Re: OT Car insurance rise?JNugent
|`- Re: Troll-feeding Senile Asshole Alert!Peter Keller
+* Re: OT Car insurance rise?charles
|+* Re: OT Car insurance rise?Commander Kinsey
||+* Re: OT Car insurance rise?Rod Speed
|||+* Re: OT Car insurance rise?Commander Kinsey
|||`- Re: The Two Inseparable Brain Dead Trolling Resident SociopathsPeter Keller
||`- Re: OT Car insurance rise?Jethro_uk
|+* Re: OT Car insurance rise?Chris Green
||`* Re: OT Car insurance rise?Commander Kinsey
|| `* Re: OT Car insurance rise?Rod Speed
||  +* Re: OT Car insurance rise?Commander Kinsey
||  |`* Re: OT Car insurance rise?Rod Speed
||  | `- Re: The Two Inseparable Brain Dead Trolling Resident SociopathsPeter Keller
||  `- Re: The Two Inseparable Brain Dead Trolling Resident SociopathsPeter Keller
|`- Re: Troll-feeding Senile Asshole Alert!Peter Keller
+- Re: CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore,Peter Keller
+- Re: OT Car insurance rise?Fredxx
+* Re: OT Car insurance rise?Ed Pawlowski
|`* Re: OT Car insurance rise?Steve Walker
| `- Re: OT Car insurance rise?The Natural Philosopher
`- Re: OT Car insurance rise?swldx...@gmail.com

Pages:12
OT Car insurance rise?

<op.1ger4vdjmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5196&group=uk.rec.cycling#5196

Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Subject: OT Car insurance rise?
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 17:56:45 -0000
 by: Commander Kinsey - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 17:56 UTC

I just looked at my elderly neighbour's car insurance renewal, and they tried to raise the price from £260 to £315, I'll have a word with them anyway, and need to remove his deceased wife from it, but when I checked on a comparison site, the cheapest elsewhere was £450! WTF's going on?

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<60134cb6-26a8-4d7f-ba49-6ce20d2ede3fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5197&group=uk.rec.cycling#5197

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 10:04:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT Car insurance rise?
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 18:04 UTC

On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 5:56:49 PM UTC, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> I just looked at my elderly neighbour's car insurance renewal, and they tried to raise the price from £260 to £315, I'll have a word with them anyway, and need to remove his deceased wife from it, but when I checked on a comparison site, the cheapest elsewhere was £450! WTF's going on?

Mine went up a lot as well even though I now have a 1.1l car after I scrapped my Alfa and they said it was due to claiming for a cracked windscreen. I now pay £490 pa.

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<59aee81c66charles@candehope.me.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5198&group=uk.rec.cycling#5198

From: char...@candehope.me.uk (charles)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 18:36:07 +0000 (GMT)
 by: charles - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 18:36 UTC

In article <op.1ger4vdjmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>, Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com>
wrote:
> I just looked at my elderly neighbour's car insurance renewal, and they
> tried to raise the price from £260 to £315, I'll have a word with them
> anyway, and need to remove his deceased wife from it, but when I checked
> on a comparison site, the cheapest elsewhere was £450! WTF's going on?

Husband and wife is usually cheaper.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<op.1gexulbfmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5200&group=uk.rec.cycling#5200

Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:00:11 -0000
 by: Commander Kinsey - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:00 UTC

On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 18:36:07 -0000, charles <charles@candehope.me.uk> wrote:

> In article <op.1ger4vdjmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>, Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam..com>
> wrote:
>> I just looked at my elderly neighbour's car insurance renewal, and they
>> tried to raise the price from £260 to £315, I'll have a word with them
>> anyway, and need to remove his deceased wife from it, but when I checked
>> on a comparison site, the cheapest elsewhere was £450! WTF's going on?
>
> Husband and wife is usually cheaper.

Yip, I just fiddled with different options, and it's nothing to do with him being married or not. Adding a female driver lowers the premium, which is crazy. If you add your wife, all that's going to happen is more driving will take place. It cannot reduce the chances of an accident, since you'll use it the same amount yourself. In his case, his wife hated driving as she was getting a bit forgetful, so only he drove it. So basically, if you want a lower premium, put any woman as a second driver. It's not technically even fraud, since a named driver doesn't have to drive it, it's just there if they need it. I'm going to make someone up for my next policy. Or maybe perfectly legally put my sister on it, just in case she wants to borrow it sometime!

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<op.1gey2vvnbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5201&group=uk.rec.cycling#5201

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 07:26:45 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:26 UTC

Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote
> charles <charles@candehope.me.uk> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote

>>> I just looked at my elderly neighbour's car insurance renewal, and they
>>> tried to raise the price from £260 to £315, I'll have a word with them
>>> anyway, and need to remove his deceased wife from it, but when I
>>> checked
>>> on a comparison site, the cheapest elsewhere was £450! WTF's going on?
>>
>> Husband and wife is usually cheaper.
>
> Yip, I just fiddled with different options, and it's nothing to do with
> him being married or not. Adding a female driver lowers the premium,
> which is crazy.

Not if they make fewer claims, stupid.

> If you add your wife, all that's going to happen is more driving will
> take place.

More of your mindless bullshit.

> It cannot reduce the chances of an accident,

But can reduce the number of claims if they make fewer claims.

> since you'll use it the same amount yourself.

More of your mindless bullshit.

> In his case, his wife hated driving as she was getting a bit forgetful,
> so only he drove it.

Sure, but the insurance companys can't know that.

> So basically, if you want a lower premium, put any woman as a second
> driver. It's not technically even fraud,

Wrong if that woman will never drive it.

> since a named driver doesn't have to drive it, it's just there if they
> need it.

Which they never will.

> I'm going to make someone up for my next policy.

Thats fraud.

> Or maybe perfectly legally put my sister on it, just in case she wants
> to borrow it sometime!

Still fraud.

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<gt5ubi-ndt4.ln1@esprimo.zbmc.eu>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5202&group=uk.rec.cycling#5202

From: cl...@isbd.net (Chris Green)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:26:56 +0000
 by: Chris Green - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:26 UTC

charles <charles@candehope.me.uk> wrote:
> In article <op.1ger4vdjmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>, Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com>
> wrote:
> > I just looked at my elderly neighbour's car insurance renewal, and they
> > tried to raise the price from £260 to £315, I'll have a word with them
> > anyway, and need to remove his deceased wife from it, but when I checked
> > on a comparison site, the cheapest elsewhere was £450! WTF's going on?
>
> Husband and wife is usually cheaper.

Here in the UK more 'named drivers' on a policy nearly always reduce
the cost, it doesn't matter if they're related or not. We virtually
halved my M-I-L's premium by adding me, my wife and one of our
children to her policy (we really do drive her car quite a lot so it's
not 'cheating').

--
Chris Green
·

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<op.1ge01qw9mvhs6z@ryzen.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5203&group=uk.rec.cycling#5203

Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:09:16 -0000
 by: Commander Kinsey - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:09 UTC

On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:26:45 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote
>> charles <charles@candehope.me.uk> wrote
>>> Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote

>>> Husband and wife is usually cheaper.
>>
>> Yip, I just fiddled with different options, and it's nothing to do with
>> him being married or not. Adding a female driver lowers the premium,
>> which is crazy.
>
> Not if they make fewer claims, stupid.
>
>> If you add your wife, all that's going to happen is more driving will
>> take place.
>
> More of your mindless bullshit.
>
>> It cannot reduce the chances of an accident,
>
> But can reduce the number of claims if they make fewer claims.
>
>> since you'll use it the same amount yourself.
>
> More of your mindless bullshit.
>
>> In his case, his wife hated driving as she was getting a bit forgetful,
>> so only he drove it.
>
> Sure, but the insurance companys can't know that.
>
>> So basically, if you want a lower premium, put any woman as a second
>> driver. It's not technically even fraud,
>
> Wrong if that woman will never drive it.

But above, his wife never drove it. Nothing has changed, there's still a car driven by a man, and a woman insured for it that never drives it.

>> since a named driver doesn't have to drive it, it's just there if they
>> need it.
>
> Which they never will.
>
>> I'm going to make someone up for my next policy.
>
> Thats fraud.
>
>> Or maybe perfectly legally put my sister on it, just in case she wants
>> to borrow it sometime!
>
> Still fraud.

They can't possibly know if my sister will ever use it when visiting me. It's there just in case she does.

Shit.... I don't think she has a license.

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<op.1ge1difemvhs6z@ryzen.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5204&group=uk.rec.cycling#5204

Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:16:20 -0000
 by: Commander Kinsey - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:16 UTC

On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:26:56 -0000, Chris Green <cl@isbd.net> wrote:

> charles <charles@candehope.me.uk> wrote:
>> In article <op.1ger4vdjmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>, Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com>
>> wrote:
>> > I just looked at my elderly neighbour's car insurance renewal, and they
>> > tried to raise the price from £260 to £315, I'll have a word with them
>> > anyway, and need to remove his deceased wife from it, but when I checked
>> > on a comparison site, the cheapest elsewhere was £450! WTF's going on?
>>
>> Husband and wife is usually cheaper.
>>
> Here in the UK more 'named drivers' on a policy nearly always reduce
> the cost, it doesn't matter if they're related or not. We virtually
> halved my M-I-L's premium by adding me, my wife and one of our
> children to her policy (we really do drive her car quite a lot so it's
> not 'cheating').

Doesn't always work like that. Consider a father adding his 17 year old son to his insurance, he's just passed his test, the premium will skyrocket. They ask when getting quotes about the named driver's history, so to reduce it, it has to be someone with a long clean driving history. And I'm sure it's some drivers being women that reduces it. Two men on a policy cannot be safer than one man, the car will clearly be used more by similar drivers.

I'm gonna have to add several women to my policy. It's not cheating even if they never drive it, the car is there just in case they want to. So is it cheaper to add more than one extra driver?

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<op.1ge2cwx4byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5205&group=uk.rec.cycling#5205

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 08:37:34 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:37 UTC

Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote
> Chris Green <cl@isbd.net> wrote
>> charles <charles@candehope.me.uk> wrote
>>> Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote

>>> they
>>> them
>>> checked
>>> on?
>>>
>>> Husband and wife is usually cheaper.
>>>
>> Here in the UK more 'named drivers' on a policy nearly always reduce
>> the cost, it doesn't matter if they're related or not. We virtually
>> halved my M-I-L's premium by adding me, my wife and one of our
>> children to her policy (we really do drive her car quite a lot so it's
>> not 'cheating').
>
> Doesn't always work like that. Consider a father adding his 17 year old
> son to his insurance, he's just passed his test, the premium will
> skyrocket. They ask when getting quotes about the named driver's
> history, so to reduce it, it has to be someone with a long clean driving
> history. And I'm sure it's some drivers being women that reduces it.

> Two men on a policy cannot be safer than one man, the car will clearly
> be used more by similar drivers.

That wrong too if both have their own cars and list each other
as well so they can borrow each others car is theirs breaks etc.

> I'm gonna have to add several women to my policy. It's not cheating
> even if they never drive it, the car is there just in case they want to.

Still fraud.

> So is it cheaper to add more than one extra driver?

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<op.1ge2gt0pbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5206&group=uk.rec.cycling#5206

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 08:39:55 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:39 UTC

Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote
>>> charles <charles@candehope.me.uk> wrote

>>> Yip, I just fiddled with different options, and it's nothing to do with
>>> him being married or not. Adding a female driver lowers the premium,
>>> which is crazy.
>>
>> Not if they make fewer claims, stupid.
>>
>>> If you add your wife, all that's going to happen is more driving will
>>> take place.
>>
>> More of your mindless bullshit.
>>
>>> It cannot reduce the chances of an accident,
>>
>> But can reduce the number of claims if they make fewer claims.
>>
>>> since you'll use it the same amount yourself.
>>
>> More of your mindless bullshit.
>>
>>> In his case, his wife hated driving as she was getting a bit forgetful,
>>> so only he drove it.
>>
>> Sure, but the insurance companys can't know that.
>>
>>> So basically, if you want a lower premium, put any woman as a second
>>> driver. It's not technically even fraud,
>>
>> Wrong if that woman will never drive it.
>
> But above, his wife never drove it.

But the insurance company can't know that, stupid.

> Nothing has changed, there's still a car driven by a man, and a woman
> insured for it that never drives it.
>
>>> since a named driver doesn't have to drive it, it's just there if they
>>> need it.
>>
>> Which they never will.
>>
>>> I'm going to make someone up for my next policy.
>>
>> Thats fraud.
>>
>>> Or maybe perfectly legally put my sister on it, just in case she wants
>>> to borrow it sometime!
>>
>> Still fraud.
>
> They can't possibly know if my sister will ever use it when visiting
> me. It's there just in case she does.

Still fraud, just had to catch fraud.

> Shit.... I don't think she has a license.

Trade her in on one that does.

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<7db44ddc-c651-471a-8021-f6a16ba121den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5207&group=uk.rec.cycling#5207

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 13:42:00 -0800 (PST)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:42 UTC

On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 9:09:23 PM UTC, Commander Kinsey wrote:

> Shit.... I don't think she has a license.

LICENCE in the UK.

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<op.1ge3npt7mvhs6z@ryzen.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5208&group=uk.rec.cycling#5208

Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:05:39 -0000
 by: Commander Kinsey - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:05 UTC

On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:37:34 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote
>> Chris Green <cl@isbd.net> wrote
>>> charles <charles@candehope.me.uk> wrote

>>> Here in the UK more 'named drivers' on a policy nearly always reduce
>>> the cost, it doesn't matter if they're related or not. We virtually
>>> halved my M-I-L's premium by adding me, my wife and one of our
>>> children to her policy (we really do drive her car quite a lot so it's
>>> not 'cheating').
>>
>> Doesn't always work like that. Consider a father adding his 17 year old
>> son to his insurance, he's just passed his test, the premium will
>> skyrocket. They ask when getting quotes about the named driver's
>> history, so to reduce it, it has to be someone with a long clean driving
>> history. And I'm sure it's some drivers being women that reduces it.
>
>> Two men on a policy cannot be safer than one man, the car will clearly
>> be used more by similar drivers.
>
> That wrong too if both have their own cars and list each other
> as well so they can borrow each others car is theirs breaks etc.

If they hadn't put each other on their policies, less driving would be possible.

>> I'm gonna have to add several women to my policy. It's not cheating
>> even if they never drive it, the car is there just in case they want to.
>
> Still fraud.

No it isn't, there is no minimum amount of driving each driver has to do..

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<op.1ge3q5c8mvhs6z@ryzen.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5209&group=uk.rec.cycling#5209

Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:07:43 -0000
 by: Commander Kinsey - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:07 UTC

On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:39:55 -0000, Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

> Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote

>>> Not if they make fewer claims, stupid.

>>> More of your mindless bullshit.

>>> But can reduce the number of claims if they make fewer claims.

>>> More of your mindless bullshit.

>>> Sure, but the insurance companys can't know that.

>>> Wrong if that woman will never drive it.
>>
>> But above, his wife never drove it.
>
> But the insurance company can't know that, stupid.
>
>> Nothing has changed, there's still a car driven by a man, and a woman
>> insured for it that never drives it.

>>> Which they never will.

>>> Thats fraud.

>>> Still fraud.
>>
>> They can't possibly know if my sister will ever use it when visiting
>> me. It's there just in case she does.
>
> Still fraud, just had to catch fraud.

No it isn't. It's remotely (very) possible she might want to drive it one day. Might aswell have that safety net there.

For my neighbour, I might suggest he puts one of his female neighbours (or me if it doesn't matter what sex they are) on his insurance just in case we need to give him a lift to hospital or something, more convenient if his car is left there for him to drive back. Oh, how would I get back. Anyway.... it might come in handy.

>> Shit.... I don't think she has a license.
>
> Trade her in on one that does.

Good idea.

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<op.1ge4fprebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5210&group=uk.rec.cycling#5210

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:22:27 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:22 UTC

Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote
>>> Chris Green <cl@isbd.net> wrote

>>> Doesn't always work like that. Consider a father adding his 17 year
>>> old
>>> son to his insurance, he's just passed his test, the premium will
>>> skyrocket. They ask when getting quotes about the named driver's
>>> history, so to reduce it, it has to be someone with a long clean
>>> driving
>>> history. And I'm sure it's some drivers being women that reduces it..
>>
>>> Two men on a policy cannot be safer than one man, the car will clearly
>>> be used more by similar drivers.
>>
>> Thats wrong too if both have their own cars and list each other
>> as well so they can borrow each other's car is theirs breaks etc.
>
> If they hadn't put each other on their policies, less driving would be
> possible.

But when they had, it wouldnt be, stupid.

>>> I'm gonna have to add several women to my policy. It's not cheating
>>> even if they never drive it, the car is there just in case they want
>>> to.
>>
>> Still fraud.
>
> No it isn't,

Corse it is when they will never drive the car.

> there is no minimum amount of driving each driver has to do.

Irrelevant.

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<op.1ge4kpjibyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5211&group=uk.rec.cycling#5211

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:25:27 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:25 UTC

Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> But above, his wife never drove it.
>>
>> But the insurance company can't know that, stupid.
>>
>>> Nothing has changed, there's still a car driven by a man, and a woman
>>> insured for it that never drives it.

>>> They can't possibly know if my sister will ever use it when visiting
>>> me. It's there just in case she does.
>>
>> Still fraud, just hard to catch fraud.

> No it isn't.

Corse it is.

> It's remotely (very) possible she might want to drive it one day. Might
> aswell have that safety net there.

Even sillier than you usually manage and thats saying something.

> For my neighbour, I might suggest he puts one of his female neighbours
> (or me if it doesn't matter what sex they are) on his insurance just in
> case we need to give him a lift to hospital or something, more
> convenient if his car is left there for him to drive back.

OTOH there is the parking fee at the hospital that way.
And you have to get back somehow yourself, stupid.

> Oh, how would I get back. Anyway.... it might come in handy.
>
>>> Shit.... I don't think she has a license.
>>
>> Trade her in on one that does.
>
> Good idea.

Re: OT Car insurance rise?

<j53hitF4gkdU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5212&group=uk.rec.cycling#5212

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 23:16:45 +0000
 by: JNugent - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 23:16 UTC

> On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 5:56:49 PM UTC, Commander Kinsey wrote:

>> I just looked at my elderly neighbour's car insurance renewal, and they tried to raise the price from £260 to £315, I'll have a word with them anyway, and need to remove his deceased wife from it, but when I checked on a comparison site, the cheapest elsewhere was £450! WTF's going on?

> Mine went up a lot as well even though I now have a 1.1l car after I scrapped my Alfa and they said it was due to claiming for a cracked windscreen. I now pay £490 pa.

You are obviously - and perhaps understandably, given your history
(assuming you declared it) - seen as a bad risk, with a premium like
that at your age and in such a low powered car.

My comprehensive policy for a two-litre car is well under half that.

Re: Troll-feeding Senile Asshole Alert!

<ssj5tn$8ej$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5217&group=uk.rec.cycling#5217

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Troll-feeding Senile Asshole Alert!
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:08:07 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:08 UTC

On 23/01/22 07:40, Peeler wrote:
> WTF has this shit got to do with a ng like urc, you fucked up troll-feeding
> senile asshole?

Epidermal mucus is secreted at a slow and relatively constant rate to
replace the dispersal of mucus from Peeler's outer surface

Re: Troll-feeding Senile Asshole Alert!

<ssj6ih$8ej$10@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5218&group=uk.rec.cycling#5218

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:19:12 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:19 UTC

On 23/01/22 08:49, Peeler wrote:
> What could be cheaper and dumber than a troll and a troll-feeding senile
> asshole like you? Eh, senile twit?

The movement of Peeler's dental plate acts in a similar way to a fixed
pulley.

Re: The Two Inseparable Brain Dead Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

<ssj6ki$8ej$11@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5219&group=uk.rec.cycling#5219

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: The Two Inseparable Brain Dead Trolling Resident Sociopaths
together again
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:20:18 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:20 UTC

On 23/01/22 09:38, Peeler wrote:
> <FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
> blather>

Peeler's pulley system allows maximal force transmission, but does not
permit speed amplification.

Re: The Two Inseparable Brain Dead Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

<ssj6nj$8ej$12@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5220&group=uk.rec.cycling#5220

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
together again
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:21:55 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:21 UTC

On 23/01/22 10:54, Peeler wrote:
> <FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
> blather>

Peeler's brain has several Nervous System regions. Anterior and dorsal
to the optic chiasm is the unpaired preoptic nucleus.

Re: The Two Inseparable Brain Dead Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

<ssj6r7$8ej$13@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5221&group=uk.rec.cycling#5221

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
together again
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:23:51 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:23 UTC

On 23/01/22 11:51, Peeler wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:25:27 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
> Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:
>
> <FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
> blather>

There is, however, no neurohaemal region in Peeler comparable to the
median eminence of most other vertebrates.

Re: Troll-feeding Senile Asshole Alert!

<ssj6tn$8ej$14@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5222&group=uk.rec.cycling#5222

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:25:11 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:25 UTC

On 23/01/22 11:01, Peeler wrote:

> Feeling better now, troll-feeding senile idiot? <G>

The presence of GnRH has been demonstrated in Peeler, and it varies
seasonally with his reproductive state.

Re: The Two Inseparable Brain Dead Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

<ssj710$8ej$15@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5223&group=uk.rec.cycling#5223

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
together again
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:26:55 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:26 UTC

On 23/01/22 11:54, Peeler wrote:
> <FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
> blather>

Peeler, covered in his own slime, will suffocate.

Re: The Two Inseparable Brain Dead Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

<ssj74c$8ej$16@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5224&group=uk.rec.cycling#5224

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
together again
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:28:44 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:28 UTC

On 23/01/22 11:08, Peeler wrote:
> <FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
> blather>

Peeler is called ‘snotty’ or ‘slime hag’ because he can release
prodigious quantities of mucins from glands running in two lines down
the length of his body.

Re: CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

<ssj76m$8ej$17@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5225&group=uk.rec.cycling#5225

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore,
Strikes, AGAIN!
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:29:58 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 09:29 UTC

On 23/01/22 07:38, Peeler wrote:
> <FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
> attention-baiting sick bullshit unread again>

Mucin threads are ejected forcefully from Peelr's slime glands. Once
outside him the threads trap copious quantities of water.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / OT Car insurance rise?