The whole earth is in jail and we're plotting this incredible jailbreak. -- Wavy Gravy

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT

SubjectAuthor
* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTDechucka
+* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTFran
|+- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTRod Speed
|+* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT*Ördög*
||+- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTMountain Magpie
||`- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTFran
|`* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTPetzl
| +- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTÖrdög, the real Devil
| +- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTDechucka
| `* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTFran
|  +* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTPetzl
|  |+* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTFran
|  ||`* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTPetzl
|  || `* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTFran
|  ||  +- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT*Ördög*
|  ||  `* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTPetzl
|  ||   +- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTÖrdög, the real Devil
|  ||   `* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTFran
|  ||    +- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT*Ördög*
|  ||    `* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTPetzl
|  ||     `* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTDechucka
|  ||      +* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTPetzl
|  ||      |`- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTDechucka
|  ||      `* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTWotawonderfulworld
|  ||       `* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTFran
|  ||        `- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTMountain Magpie
|  |`* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTDechucka
|  | `* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTPetzl
|  |  `- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTÖrdög, the real Devil
|  `- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTMountain Magpie
`* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT*Ördög*
 +* Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTPetzl
 |+- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTDechucka
 |`- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTÖrdög, the real Devil
 `- Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OTDechucka

Pages:12
Re: Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT

<YeEXI.52831$fHRf.33616@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5885&group=aus.politics#5885

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Subject: Re: Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 05:31:36 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 05:31 UTC

Petz

> Fran
>> Petz
>>> Fran

/snip/

>>> Yes he was
>>
>>So how many years did you live in China?
>>
> Been there but never lived there Met him in the 1960's ...

....was that before your GoonBag brain rot resulting in far-right
radicalisation?
Did he know about your alt-right/neo-Nazi bent?
Probably he had no clue, who you really were, eh, Petz dear (providing
the fancy tale of your alleged friendship was true and not just GoonBag
fiction).

~~~
~~~
The trashing of Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> We ...

We??? i.e. your multiple personality disorder?
We??? i. e. the retarded alt-right Usenet propaganda brigade?

> ...know the Dumb3 are lying.

That Dumb3 --- Lions Farts Foster,
--- Mounting Magpies Johnny,
the LJH sock-puppeteer
--- Rod Speed
That follower --- Petz the designated village idiot of aus.politics

Yes, their bread and butter are constant lying!

" they know they are lying,"
" they know we know they are lying,"
" we know they know we know they are lying,"
" but they are still lying."

How true.
Alt-right nutjobs and conspiracy kooks always reject reality, rational
thinking and truth.
Anything that is pushed into the public domain from their repugnant cyber
hiding places is utter rubbish and pure repugnant hate filled far-right
propaganda.

You, Petz dear can whinge till the cows come home but that fascist
dystopian theocracy you are wishing for so badly ain't coming ... yet!

So tough cookie! Get used to it or just implode in self righteous Xtian
fundy fury and hate...but do bugger off at any rate.
This endless accusatory whinge of yours is getting so bloody
boooooooooooooooooooooring!
Let's face it Petz ... no regular reader here gives a shit anymore about
your regurgitated sigs.
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ carzies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT

<sgn4rr$uc9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5887&group=aus.politics#5887

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 15:59:19 +1000
 by: Fran - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 05:59 UTC

On 1/09/2021 3:21 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 14:42:30 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 1/09/2021 12:49 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> Yes he was
>>
>> So how many years did you live in China?
>>
> Been there but never lived there
> Met him in the 1960's in NZ and often kept in contact.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rewi_Alley

Hmmmmmmmm. He moved to China in 1927 and lived there for the rest of his
life and only ever made very brief return visits to New Zealand.

Re: Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT

<UfFXI.54372$fHRf.1891@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5892&group=aus.politics#5892

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 06:40:52 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 06:40 UTC

It was written by Fran:
/ snip /

> Hmmmmmmmm. He moved to China in 1927 and lived there for the rest of his
> life and only ever made very brief return visits to New Zealand.

Hmmmmm. Most likely Petz is telling porkies yet again. This assertion of
being a 'friend of a communist' is very suspicious.
If only Petz had more credibility with telling the truth , I'd believe
him!
However, given his pathological liar status in this ng, I deny him the
benefit of the doubt without any regret!

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT

<jt7uigpphimmkk19pno6drdndablthfusp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5893&group=aus.politics#5893

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 16:44:07 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 06:44 UTC

On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 15:59:19 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
wrote:

>On 1/09/2021 3:21 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 14:42:30 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
>> wrote:

>>> So how many years did you live in China?
>>>
>> Been there but never lived there
>> Met him in the 1960's in NZ and often kept in contact.
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rewi_Alley
>

>Hmmmmmmmm. He moved to China in 1927 and lived there for the rest of his
>life and only ever made very brief return visits to New Zealand.

yes but I were introduced to him and went what I termed
a "Super caver caving trip"
Which translates to a cave with concrete paths and a guide, pub
afterwards, he mist of been over 60 then but he and I were on each
others Christmas card list, I also were on Chiang Kai-shek's christmas
mailing list.
--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,
they know they are lying,
they know we know they are lying,
we know they know we know they are lying,
but they are still lying. Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

Re: Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT

<ycGdnX4BOcX8uLL8nZ2dnUU7-RfNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5895&group=aus.politics#5895

Newsgroups: aus.politics
References: <pv-dneU8fctAM7P8nZ2dnUU7-ePNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <sgmc1g$5fm$1@dont-email.me> <9ketig1kf1mr7c524qahdtnt1ubflo029m@4ax.com> <sgmnbt$vbn$2@dont-email.me> <0gotigp5nkvq6a9qvnkcu6qnqoqd5td65a@4ax.com> <sgmo0c$2k2$1@dont-email.me> <0hqtigpvhr96q8o0b336btk13g9j6tj8q8@4ax.com> <sgn0bm$7gk$3@dont-email.me> <f43uig1il6tlrnu6d2ef2ptql58i54iel9@4ax.com> <sgn4rr$uc9$1@dont-email.me> <jt7uigpphimmkk19pno6drdndablthfusp@4ax.com>
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 17:01:52 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 07:01 UTC

snip

>> Hmmmmmmmm. He moved to China in 1927 and lived there for the rest of his
>> life and only ever made very brief return visits to New Zealand.
>>
> yes but I were introduced to him and went what I termed > a "Super caver caving trip"
> Which translates to a cave with concrete paths and a guide, pub
> afterwards, he mist of been over 60 then but he and I were on each
> others Christmas card list, I also were on Chiang Kai-shek's christmas
> mailing list.

I'm on Angus Taylor's Christmas list so ner ner

Re: Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT

<ot9uighnnbhdbtln43hi2br1it8sbek4m0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5896&group=aus.politics#5896

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 17:16:42 +1000
References: <pv-dneU8fctAM7P8nZ2dnUU7-ePNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <sgmc1g$5fm$1@dont-email.me> <9ketig1kf1mr7c524qahdtnt1ubflo029m@4ax.com> <sgmnbt$vbn$2@dont-email.me> <0gotigp5nkvq6a9qvnkcu6qnqoqd5td65a@4ax.com> <sgmo0c$2k2$1@dont-email.me> <0hqtigpvhr96q8o0b336btk13g9j6tj8q8@4ax.com> <sgn0bm$7gk$3@dont-email.me> <f43uig1il6tlrnu6d2ef2ptql58i54iel9@4ax.com> <sgn4rr$uc9$1@dont-email.me> <jt7uigpphimmkk19pno6drdndablthfusp@4ax.com> <ycGdnX4BOcX8uLL8nZ2dnUU7-RfNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
 by: Petzl - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 07:16 UTC

On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 17:01:52 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>snip
>
>>> Hmmmmmmmm. He moved to China in 1927 and lived there for the rest of his
>>> life and only ever made very brief return visits to New Zealand.
>>>
>> yes but I were introduced to him and went what I termed > a "Super caver caving trip"
>> Which translates to a cave with concrete paths and a guide, pub
>> afterwards, he mist of been over 60 then but he and I were on each
>> others Christmas card list, I also were on Chiang Kai-shek's christmas
>> mailing list.
>>
>I'm on Angus Taylor's Christmas list so ner ner

Maybe I can get on Pauline Hanson's?
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Re: Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT

<rIGdnX61xMuGtLL8nZ2dnUU7-UGdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5897&group=aus.politics#5897

Newsgroups: aus.politics
References: <pv-dneU8fctAM7P8nZ2dnUU7-ePNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <sgmc1g$5fm$1@dont-email.me> <9ketig1kf1mr7c524qahdtnt1ubflo029m@4ax.com> <sgmnbt$vbn$2@dont-email.me> <0gotigp5nkvq6a9qvnkcu6qnqoqd5td65a@4ax.com> <sgmo0c$2k2$1@dont-email.me> <0hqtigpvhr96q8o0b336btk13g9j6tj8q8@4ax.com> <sgn0bm$7gk$3@dont-email.me> <f43uig1il6tlrnu6d2ef2ptql58i54iel9@4ax.com> <sgn4rr$uc9$1@dont-email.me> <jt7uigpphimmkk19pno6drdndablthfusp@4ax.com> <ycGdnX4BOcX8uLL8nZ2dnUU7-RfNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ot9uighnnbhdbtln43hi2br1it8sbek4m0@4ax.com>
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 17:17:46 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 07:17 UTC

On 1/09/2021 5:16 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 17:01:52 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> snip

>>> yes but I were introduced to him and went what I termed > a "Super caver caving trip"
>>> Which translates to a cave with concrete paths and a guide, pub
>>> afterwards, he mist of been over 60 then but he and I were on each
>>> others Christmas card list, I also were on Chiang Kai-shek's christmas
>>> mailing list.
>>>
>> I'm on Angus Taylor's Christmas list so ner ner
>>
> Maybe I can get on Pauline Hanson's?

If that is what you desire

Re: Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT

<XnsAD998DF4F9116Foofoobarcom@85.12.62.240>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5958&group=aus.politics#5958

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: thunnusa...@hotmail.com (Wotawonderfulworld)
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 03:57:21 GMT
 by: Wotawonderfulworld - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 03:57 UTC

Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote in

> snip
>
>>> Hmmmmmmmm. He moved to China in 1927 and lived there for the rest of
>>> his life and only ever made very brief return visits to New Zealand.
>>>
>> yes but I were introduced to him and went what I termed > a "Super
>> caver caving trip" Which translates to a cave with concrete paths and
>> a guide, pub afterwards, he mist of been over 60 then but he and I
>> were on each others Christmas card list, I also were on Chiang
>> Kai-shek's christmas mailing list.
>>

> I'm on Angus Taylor's Christmas list so ner ner

I got a christmas card once.

Re: Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT

<sgqceo$dlu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=5993&group=aus.politics#5993

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 21:27:21 +1000
 by: Fran - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 11:27 UTC

On 2/09/2021 1:57 pm, Wotawonderfulworld wrote:
> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> snip

>>> yes but I were introduced to him and went what I termed > a "Super
>>> caver caving trip" Which translates to a cave with concrete paths and
>>> a guide, pub afterwards, he mist of been over 60 then but he and I
>>> were on each others Christmas card list, I also were on Chiang
>>> Kai-shek's christmas mailing list.
>>>

>> I'm on Angus Taylor's Christmas list so ner ner
>
> I got a christmas card once.

LOL.

You remind me of friend's of ours.

They lived next door to a former bank manager. Every Xmas, the former
bank manager used to shove his Xmas cards into the louvre blinds so you
could see row after row after row of cards - there would have been at
least 100 cards.

Our friends were very Anti Xmas and told everyone not to send them cards
so no-one did..........................except us.

Every year, I'd send them a card so they would stick their single card
they received from us in the centre of the window using sticky tape and
facing the bank manager's house.

It was a ritual we played ever year and still do even though they've now
moved and can't stick up the card to stick it to the bank manager.

Re: Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT

<ipd821F9qsuU6@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6022&group=aus.politics#6022

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 00:07:05 -0000
<jt7uigpphimmkk19pno6drdndablthfusp@4ax.com>
<ycGdnX4BOcX8uLL8nZ2dnUU7-RfNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
<XnsAD998DF4F9116Foofoobarcom@85.12.62.240>
<sgqceo$dlu$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Mountain Magpie - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 00:07 UTC

On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 21:27:21 +1000, Fran posted:-

> It was a ritual we played ever year and still do even though they've
> now moved and can't stick up the card to stick it to the bank manager.

FFS, what a immature child you are.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Hey Ordog thought you'd like this OT