From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Subject: Pauline Hanson
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 18:06:29 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 11 May 2022 08:06 UTC

I just saw a political message from Pauline Hanson on ABC-TV.

She said that Family Law in this country is broken and needs fixing.

Is she correct?

Re: Pauline Hanson

<je1bknF8h95U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6015&group=aus.legal#6015

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Subject: Re: Pauline Hanson
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 18:49:26 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Wed, 11 May 2022 08:49 UTC

On 11-May-22 6:06 pm, Max wrote:
> I just saw a political message from Pauline Hanson on ABC-TV.
>
> She said that Family Law in this country is broken and needs fixing.
>
> Is she correct?

She might be. It's hard to know.

Her concerns appear to relate to fathers getting a raw deal, and mothers
inventing allegations of domestic violence and abuse as a legal tactic.

The difficulty is that we cannot know what proportion of allegations are
false. Comparing the rate of allegations with that in the wider
community doesn't help, because there may be under-reporting amongst
parents who are not separated, and such abuses may be the cause of
break-ups, so we might expect more violence and abuse in separated
couples anyway.

On the other hand, Hanson's beliefs are presumably not backed up by more
data than the rest of us have access to.

So it's a tough call, and will probably continue to be.

Sylvia.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<op.1lzx83rebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6016&group=aus.legal#6016

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 19:06:29 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 11 May 2022 09:06 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

> I just saw a political message from Pauline Hanson on ABC-TV.

> She said that Family Law in this country is broken and needs fixing.

Just because some fool claims something...

> Is she correct?

Nope, she needs fixing, with a bullet in the back of the neck.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<t5ga1a$qqa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6017&group=aus.legal#6017

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 22:26:14 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 11 May 2022 12:26 UTC

Sylvia Else wrote on 11/5/22 6:49 pm:
> On 11-May-22 6:06 pm, Max wrote:
>> I just saw a political message from Pauline Hanson on ABC-TV.
>>
>> She said that Family Law in this country is broken and needs fixing.
>>
>> Is she correct?
>
> She might be. It's hard to know.
>
> Her concerns appear to relate to fathers getting a raw deal, and mothers
> inventing allegations of domestic violence and abuse as a legal tactic.
>
> The difficulty is that we cannot know what proportion of allegations are
> false. Comparing the rate of allegations with that in the wider
> community doesn't help, because there may be under-reporting amongst
> parents who are not separated, and such abuses may be the cause of
> break-ups, so we might expect more violence and abuse in separated
> couples anyway.
>
> On the other hand, Hanson's beliefs are presumably not backed up by more
> data than the rest of us have access to.
>
> So it's a tough call, and will probably continue to be.
>
> Sylvia.

Pauline is a divorced mother, isn't she?? Maybe she's acting from past
experience!
--
Daniel

Re: Pauline Hanson

<je1od6Fat9lU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6018&group=aus.legal#6018

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 22:27:18 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Wed, 11 May 2022 12:27 UTC

On 11-May-22 10:26 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Sylvia Else wrote on 11/5/22 6:49 pm:
>> On 11-May-22 6:06 pm, Max wrote:
>>> I just saw a political message from Pauline Hanson on ABC-TV.
>>>
>>> She said that Family Law in this country is broken and needs fixing.
>>>
>>> Is she correct?
>>
>> She might be. It's hard to know.
>>
>> Her concerns appear to relate to fathers getting a raw deal, and
>> mothers inventing allegations of domestic violence and abuse as a
>> legal tactic.
>>
>> The difficulty is that we cannot know what proportion of allegations
>> are false. Comparing the rate of allegations with that in the wider
>> community doesn't help, because there may be under-reporting amongst
>> parents who are not separated, and such abuses may be the cause of
>> break-ups, so we might expect more violence and abuse in separated
>> couples anyway.
>>
>> On the other hand, Hanson's beliefs are presumably not backed up by
>> more data than the rest of us have access to.
>>
>> So it's a tough call, and will probably continue to be.
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> Pauline is a divorced mother, isn't she?? Maybe she's acting from past
> experience!

I believe she's expressing concerns based on the experience of one of
her adult children. It's not a statistically significant sample, of course.

Sylvia.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<op.1l0h24sebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6019&group=aus.legal#6019

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 02:14:54 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 11 May 2022 16:14 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote
> Sylvia Else wrote
>> Max wrote

>>> I just saw a political message from Pauline Hanson on ABC-TV.
>>>
>>> She said that Family Law in this country is broken and needs fixing.
>>>
>>> Is she correct?
>> She might be. It's hard to know.
>> Her concerns appear to relate to fathers getting a raw deal, and
>> mothers inventing allegations of domestic violence and abuse as a legal
>> tactic.
>> The difficulty is that we cannot know what proportion of allegations
>> are false. Comparing the rate of allegations with that in the wider
>> community doesn't help, because there may be under-reporting amongst
>> parents who are not separated, and such abuses may be the cause of
>> break-ups, so we might expect more violence and abuse in separated
>> couples anyway.

>> On the other hand, Hanson's beliefs are presumably not backed up by
>> more data than the rest of us have access to.

>> So it's a tough call, and will probably continue to be.

> Pauline is a divorced mother, isn't she??

And well known slut.

> Maybe she's acting from past experience!

Nope.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<je2jgnFfudbU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6020&group=aus.legal#6020

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 06:10:00 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Wed, 11 May 2022 20:10 UTC

On 11/05/2022 7:06 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>
>> I just saw a political message from Pauline Hanson on ABC-TV.
>
>> She said that Family Law in this country is broken and needs fixing.
>
> Just because some fool claims something...
>
>> Is she correct?
>
> Nope, she needs fixing, with a bullet in the back of the neck.

**Finally we agree on something. A second bullet for Palmer would be nice.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<op.1l0znhegbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6021&group=aus.legal#6021

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 08:34:19 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 11 May 2022 22:34 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> I just saw a political message from Pauline Hanson on ABC-TV.

>>> She said that Family Law in this country is broken and needs fixing.

>> Just because some fool claims something...

>>> Is she correct?

>> Nope, she needs fixing, with a bullet in the back of the neck.

> Finally we agree on something. A second bullet for Palmer would be nice.

True, and third one for the stupid Lambie cow.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<g2fo7hd4m2gpda8qhvq7g5109pf45ths4m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6022&group=aus.legal#6022

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 08:45:15 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 11 May 2022 22:45 UTC

On Thu, 12 May 2022 08:34:19 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> Just because some fool claims something...

>>> Nope, she needs fixing, with a bullet in the back of the neck.
>
>> Finally we agree on something. A second bullet for Palmer would be nice.
>
>True, and third one for the stupid Lambie cow.

Aye, and a fourth for that screaming harpy dyke in the Senate!

Re: Pauline Hanson

<op.1l00kcsqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6023&group=aus.legal#6023

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 08:54:02 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 11 May 2022 22:54 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Finally we agree on something. A second bullet for Palmer would be
>>> nice.
>>
>> True, and third one for the stupid Lambie cow.
>
> Aye, and a fourth for that screaming harpy dyke in the Senate!

That's Lambie.

Unfortunately we have been too hopeless to try it with anyone except Arfur
Caldwell.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<je2uqnFhud7U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6024&group=aus.legal#6024

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 09:23:04 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Wed, 11 May 2022 23:23 UTC

On 12/05/2022 8:34 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  Just because some fool claims something...

>>>  Nope, she needs fixing, with a bullet in the back of the neck.
>
>> Finally we agree on something. A second bullet for Palmer would be  nice.
>
> True, and third one for the stupid Lambie cow.

**Lambie stands out as one of the small number of honest politicians in
the Senate. Do I always agree with her? Nope. However, she has been
straight with the electorate in that she acts for armed forces people
and the people of Tasmania. She has never wavered in those actions.

I like that about Lambie. Dumb as a pile of rocks, but honest.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<op.1l02avlqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6025&group=aus.legal#6025

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 09:31:33 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 11 May 2022 23:31 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Finally we agree on something. A second bullet for Palmer would be
>>> nice.

>> True, and third one for the stupid Lambie cow.

> Lambie stands out as one of the small number of honest politicians in
> the Senate.

That's bullshit and she isn't stupid enough to be into climate change crap.

> Do I always agree with her? Nope. However, she has been straightwith
> the electorate in that she acts for armed forces people

Nope, just stamps her foot.

> and the people of Tasmania.

Ditto.

She has never wavered in those actions.

> I like that about Lambie. Dumb as a pile of rocks, but honest.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<t5k9rm$fak$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6031&group=aus.legal#6031

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 10:47:49 +1000
 by: Max - Fri, 13 May 2022 00:47 UTC

On 11/05/2022 10:27 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 11-May-22 10:26 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Sylvia Else wrote on 11/5/22 6:49 pm:

>>> She might be. It's hard to know.
>>>
>>> Her concerns appear to relate to fathers getting a raw deal, and
>>> mothers inventing allegations of domestic violence and abuse as a
>>> legal tactic.
>>>
>>> The difficulty is that we cannot know what proportion of allegations
>>> are false. Comparing the rate of allegations with that in the wider
>>> community doesn't help, because there may be under-reporting amongst
>>> parents who are not separated, and such abuses may be the cause of
>>> break-ups, so we might expect more violence and abuse in separated
>>> couples anyway.
>>>
>>> On the other hand, Hanson's beliefs are presumably not backed up by
>>> more data than the rest of us have access to.
>>>
>>> So it's a tough call, and will probably continue to be.
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>>
>> Pauline is a divorced mother, isn't she?? Maybe she's acting from past
>> experience!
>
> I believe she's expressing concerns based on the experience of one of
> her adult children. It's not a statistically significant sample, of course.

Is what happened to her adult child due to a problem with the family law
system?

If so, what can be done to fix it?

Re: Pauline Hanson

<t5k9u6$fak$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6032&group=aus.legal#6032

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 10:49:09 +1000
 by: Max - Fri, 13 May 2022 00:49 UTC

On 11/05/2022 7:06 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>
>> I just saw a political message from Pauline Hanson on ABC-TV.
>
>> She said that Family Law in this country is broken and needs fixing.
>
> Just because some fool claims something...
>
>> Is she correct?
>
> Nope, she needs fixing, with a bullet in the back of the neck.

So you are suggesting that Hanson, an elected member of the Australian
parliament, be shot and killed?

Re: Pauline Hanson

<dcbr7hhbftq6oatd3nh5d7suitrf5q29m8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6033&group=aus.legal#6033

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 11:00:32 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 13 May 2022 01:00 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 10:49:09 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>On 11/05/2022 7:06 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>
>>> I just saw a political message from Pauline Hanson on ABC-TV.
>>
>>> She said that Family Law in this country is broken and needs fixing.
>>
>> Just because some fool claims something...
>>
>>> Is she correct?
>>
>> Nope, she needs fixing, with a bullet in the back of the neck.
>
>So you are suggesting that Hanson, an elected member of the Australian
>parliament, be shot and killed?

Why waste good bullets? Why not have a Hanged parliament?

Re: Pauline Hanson

<t5kak2$e7o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6034&group=aus.legal#6034

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 11:00:48 +1000
 by: Fran - Fri, 13 May 2022 01:00 UTC

On 13/05/2022 10:49 am, Max wrote:
> On 11/05/2022 7:06 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>
>>> I just saw a political message from Pauline Hanson on ABC-TV.
>>
>>> She said that Family Law in this country is broken and needs fixing.
>>
>> Just because some fool claims something...
>>
>>> Is she correct?
>>
>> Nope, she needs fixing, with a bullet in the back of the neck.
>
> So you are suggesting that Hanson, an elected member of the Australian
> parliament, be shot and killed?

Why do you sound surprised? Rod Speed is weird but he's not even the
weirdest poster here. He is one eyed about HIS view on politics that he
will never accept that others make different (equally valid) choices as
to what/who they support.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<op.1l22pkx1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6035&group=aus.legal#6035

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 11:35:34 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 13 May 2022 01:35 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 10:47:49 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 11/05/2022 10:27 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:

>>> Pauline is a divorced mother, isn't she?? Maybe she's acting from past
>>> experience!
>> I believe she's expressing concerns based on the experience of one of
>> her adult children. It's not a statistically significant sample, of
>> course.
>>

> Is what happened to her adult child due to a problem with the family law
> system?
>
> If so, what can be done to fix it?

No one has ever come up with any way of fixing that shambles.

Not even not getting married in the first place fixes it, you are still
stuck with that the legal system decides is what happens.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<je8bb5FingaU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6036&group=aus.legal#6036

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 10:27:17 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Sat, 14 May 2022 00:27 UTC

On 13-May-22 10:47 am, Max wrote:
> On 11/05/2022 10:27 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:

>>> Pauline is a divorced mother, isn't she?? Maybe she's acting from
>>> past experience!
>>
>> I believe she's expressing concerns based on the experience of one of
>> her adult children. It's not a statistically significant sample, of
>> course.
>>

> Is what happened to her adult child due to a problem with the family law
> system?

We have no way of knowing whether the true facts differed from the
alleged facts before the court. Even Hanson may have been mislead by her
offspring.

So we don't know whether there was anything there that needed fixing.

Sylvia.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<je93cnFmrrvU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6037&group=aus.legal#6037

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 17:17:43 +1000
 by: Xeno - Sat, 14 May 2022 07:17 UTC

On 12/5/2022 9:23 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 12/05/2022 8:34 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Finally we agree on something. A second bullet for Palmer would be
>>> nice.
>>
>> True, and third one for the stupid Lambie cow.
>
> **Lambie stands out as one of the small number of honest politicians in
> the Senate. Do I always agree with her? Nope. However, she has been
> straight with the electorate in that she acts for armed forces people
> and the people of Tasmania. She has never wavered in those actions.
>
> I like that about Lambie. Dumb as a pile of rocks, but honest.

I thought that she was seriously deranged - at first. Now I think she's
a good fit in the Senate, a far better fit than someone like Hanson.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Pauline Hanson

<t5npt3$vo6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6038&group=aus.legal#6038

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 18:40:04 +1000
 by: Fran - Sat, 14 May 2022 08:40 UTC

On 14/05/2022 5:17 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 12/5/2022 9:23 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>> On 12/05/2022 8:34 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> True, and third one for the stupid Lambie cow.
>>
>> **Lambie stands out as one of the small number of honest politicians
>> in the Senate. Do I always agree with her? Nope. However, she has been
>> straight with the electorate in that she acts for armed forces people
>> and the people of Tasmania. She has never wavered in those actions.
>>
>> I like that about Lambie. Dumb as a pile of rocks, but honest.
>
> I thought that she was seriously deranged - at first. Now I think she's
> a good fit in the Senate, a far better fit than someone like Hanson.

Yep. When she was first elected, I was horrified but by the time she
had to leave for the dual citizenship fiasco, I thought she had found
her place and was a very good advocate for her state. The same thing
applied to Ricky Muir and to Glenn Lazarus.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<op.1l5hpqpxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6039&group=aus.legal#6039

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 18:54:52 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 14 May 2022 08:54 UTC

Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote
> Trevor Wilson wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> True, and third one for the stupid Lambie cow.
>> **Lambie stands out as one of the small number of honest politicians
>> in the Senate. Do I always agree with her? Nope. However, she has been
>> straight with the electorate in that she acts for armed forces people
>> and the people of Tasmania. She has never wavered in those actions.
>> I like that about Lambie. Dumb as a pile of rocks, but honest.

> I thought that she was seriously deranged

That is precisely what she is.

> - at first.

She still is.

> Now I think she's a good fit in the Senate,

More fool you.

> a far better fit than someone like Hanson.

They both need a bullet in the back of the neck.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<je9bgfFonoiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6040&group=aus.legal#6040

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 19:36:17 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sat, 14 May 2022 09:36 UTC

On 14/05/2022 6:54 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote
>> Trevor Wilson wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>>  **Lambie stands out as one of the small number of honest politicians
>>> in the Senate. Do I always agree with her? Nope. However, she has
>>> been straight with the electorate in that she acts for armed forces
>>> people and the people of Tasmania. She has never wavered in those
>>> actions.
>>>  I like that about Lambie. Dumb as a pile of rocks, but honest.
>
>> I thought that she was seriously deranged
>
> That is precisely what she is.

**Really? Tell us, in as much detail as you feel necessary, how her
alleged derangement compares to the religious nuttery practiced by
Scummo, or the outright insanity displayed by Barnaby.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<a97e472e-de4b-49e4-affd-1f1c8694fa5cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6041&group=aus.legal#6041

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 02:58:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 14 May 2022 09:58 UTC

Trevor Wilson (TW) wrote:
================

> **Really?
>Tell us, in as much detail as you feel necessary, how her
> alleged derangement compares to the religious nuttery practiced by
> Scummo, or the outright insanity displayed by Barnaby.

** The PM's nick is Scomo.
Your's might easily be " scummo, audiophool scammer."

Bet TW never does this:

Post a convincing CASE, if you think you actually have one.
Asking absurdly loaded, fake questions is the desperate act of a troll with no case at all.

Yawnnnnnnnnnn......

...... Phil

Re: Pauline Hanson

<je9efcFolhsU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6042&group=aus.legal#6042

From: commonse...@nospam.org (James Last)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 10:26:14 -0000
 by: James Last - Sat, 14 May 2022 10:26 UTC

On Sat, 14 May 2022 19:36:17 +1000, Trevor Wilson posted:-

> **Really? Tell us, in as much detail as you feel necessary, how her
> alleged derangement compares to the religious nuttery practiced by
> Scummo, or the outright insanity displayed by Barnaby.

Maybe you should be talking about the religious hypocrisy of KKK,
Kristina "blow in" Dog'skennel"?

Bags the Catholic church, then organises a photo op of her praying at a
Catholic Church in Cabramatta. Looking real pious after bullying an
ALP Senator to death, she was LOL.

No greater hypocrite than her.

Or the religious hypocrisy of Albasleazy AlbanesXi, going to Church for
Easter with his rent a moll on his arm, after he said he is a lapsed
Catholic, and again arranged for a photo opportunity.

Re: Pauline Hanson

<op.1l6as0twbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6043&group=aus.legal#6043

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 05:23:14 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 14 May 2022 19:23 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote
>>> Trevor Wilson wrote

>>> I thought that she was seriously deranged

>> That is precisely what she is.

> Really?

Yep.

> Tell us,

How many of you are there between those ears ?

> in as much detail as you feel necessary,how her alleged derangement
> compares tothe religious nuttery practiced by Scummo,

Which has had no real effect on his policy choices, fuckwit.

> or the outright insanity displayed by Barnaby.

You wouldn't know ahat real insanity was if bit you on your lard arse.

The voters clearly don't agree with you in their
two seats and you get to like that or lump it.

And why did you agree that she needs a bullet in the back
of the neck, you pathetic excuse for a lying bullshit artist ?

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: Pauline Hanson