O'Toole's commentary on Murphy's Law: Murphy was an optimist.

aus+uk / aus.politics / SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

SubjectAuthor
* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
+- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tFran
+* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tHerpes Complex #RWNJ
|`- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
+* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDaniel65
|`* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tFran
| `- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDaniel65
`* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tMountain Magpie
 `* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tPetzl
  +* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
  |`* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tPetzl
  | +* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
  | |`* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tPetzl
  | | +* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
  | | |`* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tPetzl
  | | | +* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
  | | | `- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDaniel65
  | | `- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tFran
  | +- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tÖrdög, the real Devil
  | +* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tMountain Magpie
  | |`* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tPetzl
  | | `- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
  | `- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tFran
  +* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tMountain Magpie
  |`* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tPetzl
  | `* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
  |  `- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tMountain Magpie
  `- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tFran

Pages:12
SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<KMudnVT5i4X65Kv8nZ2dnUU7-dXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6267&group=aus.politics#6267

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Subject: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 06:26:13 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 20:26 UTC

I couldn't see all of mine or my Dad. All perfectly legal got the
exemptions but fails the pub test, imo, and once again shows his lack of
empathy to the muggin's in lock-down

Interestingly he didn't post of the happy reunion but rather
"In a Father’s Day post to Instagram on Sunday, Morrison made no mention
of reuniting with his family, instead posting a photo he noted was taken
earlier in the year.
“Being a dad is a special gift that we are given in life,” the caption
said. “On the day this photo was taken of our family together earlier
this year I was reminded of just how precious this gift is.”.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/sep/06/scott-morrison-granted-covid-lockdown-exemption-to-visit-sydney-for-fathers-day-weekend

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<sh6et8$lr9$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6302&group=aus.politics#6302

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 11:22:50 +1000
 by: Fran - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 01:22 UTC

On 7/09/2021 6:26 am, Dechucka wrote:
> I couldn't see all of mine or my Dad.

And we couldn't see the offspring or the grands although we did get told
how much they all wanted to see us.

ScuMo is tone deaf.

All perfectly legal got the
> exemptions but fails the pub test, imo, and once again shows his lack of
> empathy to the muggin's in lock-down
>
> Interestingly he didn't post of the happy reunion but rather
> "In a Father’s Day post to Instagram on Sunday, Morrison made no mention
> of reuniting with his family, instead posting a photo he noted was taken
> earlier in the year.
> “Being a dad is a special gift that we are given in life,” the caption
> said. “On the day this photo was taken of our family together earlier
> this year I was reminded of just how precious this gift is.”.
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/sep/06/scott-morrison-granted-covid-lockdown-exemption-to-visit-sydney-for-fathers-day-weekend

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<4Lmdnbdv4qy0k6r8nZ2dnUU7-TXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6324&group=aus.politics#6324

From: HC0...@iinet.net.au (Herpes Complex #RWNJ)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 17:00:55 +1000
 by: Herpes Complex #RWNJ - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 07:00 UTC

He's a self-serving prick. Pure and simple.

"Dechucka" <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:KMudnVT5i4X65Kv8nZ2dnUU7-dXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au...
>I couldn't see all of mine or my Dad. All perfectly legal got the exemptions but fails the pub test, imo, and once again shows his
>lack of empathy to the muggin's in lock-down
>
> Interestingly he didn't post of the happy reunion but rather
> "In a Father’s Day post to Instagram on Sunday, Morrison made no mention of reuniting with his family, instead posting a photo he
> noted was taken earlier in the year.
> “Being a dad is a special gift that we are given in life,” the caption said. “On the day this photo was taken of our family
> together earlier this year I was reminded of just how precious this gift is.”.
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/sep/06/scott-morrison-granted-covid-lockdown-exemption-to-visit-sydney-for-fathers-day-weekend

---
https://www.avg.com

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<Wq2dnXs3ZJowk6r8nZ2dnUU7-QmdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6325&group=aus.politics#6325

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 17:03:08 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 07:03 UTC

On 7/09/2021 5:00 pm, Herpes Complex #RWNJ wrote:

> He's a self-serving prick. Pure and simple.

He's nearly as bad as top-posters

> "Dechucka" <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I couldn't see all of mine or my Dad. All perfectly legal got the
>> exemptions but fails the pub test, imo, and once again shows his lack
>> of empathy to the muggin's in lock-down
>>
>> Interestingly he didn't post of the happy reunion but rather
>> "In a Father’s Day post to Instagram on Sunday, Morrison made no
>> mention of reuniting with his family, instead posting a photo he noted
>> was taken earlier in the year.
>> “Being a dad is a special gift that we are given in life,” the caption
>> said. “On the day this photo was taken of our family together earlier
>> this year I was reminded of just how precious this gift is.”.
>>
>> https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/sep/06/scott-morrison-granted-covid-lockdown-exemption-to-visit-sydney-for-fathers-day-weekend
>

> ---
> https://www.avg.com

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<sh7es4$rm9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6342&group=aus.politics#6342

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 20:28:19 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 10:28 UTC

Dechucka wrote on 7/9/21 6:26 am:
> I couldn't see all of mine or my Dad. All perfectly legal got the
> exemptions but fails the pub test, imo, and once again shows his lack of
> empathy to the muggin's in lock-down
>
> Interestingly he didn't post of the happy reunion but rather
> "In a Father’s Day post to Instagram on Sunday, Morrison made no mention
> of reuniting with his family, instead posting a photo he noted was taken
> earlier in the year.
> “Being a dad is a special gift that we are given in life,” the caption
> said. “On the day this photo was taken of our family together earlier
> this year I was reminded of just how precious this gift is.”.
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/sep/06/scott-morrison-granted-covid-lockdown-exemption-to-visit-sydney-for-fathers-day-weekend

He must have been sick, though ..... else he would have gone to the
footy, wouldn't he?? ;-P
--
Daniel

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<ippvcmFniokU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6358&group=aus.politics#6358

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 20:12:06 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 20:12 UTC

On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 06:26:13 +1000, Dechucka posted:-

> I couldn't see all of mine or my Dad. All perfectly legal got the
> exemptions but fails the pub test, imo, and once again shows his lack
> of empathy to the muggin's in lock-down

Sad for you. Isn't he in jail?

Cheap political point scoring here by you, especially as Willie Waffle
Each Way Albo has come out and supported ScoMo.

Fin Review 08/09/21, front page.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<sh8kiq$bsr$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6365&group=aus.politics#6365

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 07:11:56 +1000
 by: Fran - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 21:11 UTC

On 7/09/2021 8:28 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Dechucka wrote on 7/9/21 6:26 am:
>> I couldn't see all of mine or my Dad. All perfectly legal got the
>> exemptions but fails the pub test, imo, and once again shows his lack
>> of empathy to the muggin's in lock-down
>>
>> Interestingly he didn't post of the happy reunion but rather
>> "In a Father’s Day post to Instagram on Sunday, Morrison made no
>> mention of reuniting with his family, instead posting a photo he noted
>> was taken earlier in the year.
>> “Being a dad is a special gift that we are given in life,” the caption
>> said. “On the day this photo was taken of our family together earlier
>> this year I was reminded of just how precious this gift is.”.
>>
>> https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/sep/06/scott-morrison-granted-covid-lockdown-exemption-to-visit-sydney-for-fathers-day-weekend
>>
> He must have been sick, though ..... else he would have gone to the
> footy, wouldn't he?? ;-P

??? In Queensland?

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<ghlfjgpkaai1siovfmd5nkokdrel2bom4c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6366&group=aus.politics#6366

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 07:19:05 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 21:19 UTC

On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 20:12:06 -0000, Mountain Magpie
<Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote:

>On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 06:26:13 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
>
>> I couldn't see all of mine or my Dad. All perfectly legal got the
>> exemptions but fails the pub test, imo, and once again shows his lack
>> of empathy to the muggin's in lock-down
>
>Sad for you. Isn't he in jail?
>
>Cheap political point scoring here by you, especially as Willie Waffle
>Each Way Albo has come out and supported ScoMo.
>
>Fin Review 08/09/21, front page.

Campbelltown has as of yesterday a 86.% vacination of population.

Seems to have hit a nerve with neighbouring Labor states hearing
NSW's will be first out of lockdown!

Thanks to ScoMo and Gladys
--
Petzl
Labor "Greens" are Termites.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<BqudnVYcbYbCRqr8nZ2dnUU7-fPNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6367&group=aus.politics#6367

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 07:36:28 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 21:36 UTC

On 8/09/2021 7:19 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 20:12:06 -0000, Mountain Magpie
> <Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 06:26:13 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
>>
>>> I couldn't see all of mine or my Dad. All perfectly legal got the
>>> exemptions but fails the pub test, imo, and once again shows his lack
>>> of empathy to the muggin's in lock-down
>>
>> Sad for you. Isn't he in jail?
>>
>> Cheap political point scoring here by you, especially as Willie Waffle
>> Each Way Albo has come out and supported ScoMo.
>>
>> Fin Review 08/09/21, front page.
>>
> Campbelltown has as of yesterday a 86.% vacination of population.

Using your maths 101.9% of the Australian population has received their
first shot. Shitboxville isn't doing very well with 86% of their
population having their 1st dose

> Seems to have hit a nerve with neighbouring Labor states hearing
> NSW's will be first out of lockdown!

With only 41.8% of NSW 16+ fully vaccinated your prediction of 90%
vaccinated by October seems a tad optimistic. If vaccination rates
remain the same Aus will hit 90% vaccinated in 90 days
https://covidlive.com.au/

> Thanks to ScoMo and Gladys

Who are the ones who put us this in this shit in the first place

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<tfnfjgl9ti42qdo01bqdrk8ua9e6o82tkq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6368&group=aus.politics#6368

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 07:47:45 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 21:47 UTC

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 07:36:28 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 8/09/2021 7:19 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 20:12:06 -0000, Mountain Magpie
>> <Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 06:26:13 +1000, Dechucka posted:-

>>> Sad for you. Isn't he in jail?
>>>
>>> Cheap political point scoring here by you, especially as Willie Waffle
>>> Each Way Albo has come out and supported ScoMo.
>>>
>>> Fin Review 08/09/21, front page.
>>>
>> Campbelltown has as of yesterday a 86.% vacination of population.
>
>Using your maths 101.9% of the Australian population has received their
>first shot. Shitboxville isn't doing very well with 86% of their
>population having their 1st dose

86.2% are combining first and second doses
At least I have you Islam loving commies looking at real figures, no
Labor/Green nonsense
SouthWest are being Attacked by Moslems!
Green acre, Auburn, Guilford, Marylands, is the same list for two
thirds of NSW's Covid infections. They are Moslem population enclaves!
The only way to fix is make welfare recipient's produce evidence they
have been vaccinated if they wish to continue receiving welfare.
Should remove multiple identities that are receiving welfare as well!

>> Seems to have hit a nerve with neighbouring Labor states hearing
>> NSW's will be first out of lockdown!
>
>With only 41.8% of NSW 16+ fully vaccinated your prediction of 90%
>vaccinated by October seems a tad optimistic. If vaccination rates
>remain the same Aus will hit 90% vaccinated in 90 days
>https://covidlive.com.au/
>>
>> Thanks to ScoMo and Gladys
>
>Who are the ones who put us this in this shit in the first place

Was the Virus release that sent the pandemic worldwide.
--
Petzl
Labor "Greens" are Termites.
Political and social termites.
I loathe them with a passion.
They typify what is wrong with Australia and the West.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<AdCdnQrckZOofqr8nZ2dnUU7-eHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6371&group=aus.politics#6371

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 08:09:55 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 22:09 UTC

On 8/09/2021 7:47 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 07:36:28 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/09/2021 7:19 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> Campbelltown has as of yesterday a 86.% vacination of population.
>>
>> Using your maths 101.9% of the Australian population has received their
>> first shot. Shitboxville isn't doing very well with 86% of their
>> population having their 1st dose
>>
> 86.2% are combining first and second doses

86.2% first dose 40+% fully vaccinated. I see you've given up adding
those with first doses to those fully vaccinated to get 1st dose
figures. It was pointed out how moronic you were to do this but you've
finally realised your stupidity

> At least I have you Islam loving commies looking at real figures, no
> Labor/Green nonsense

I've always been looking at the real figures which is why I knew your
prediction of 90% fully vaccinated in NSW by October was bullshit

> SouthWest are being Attacked by Moslems!
> Green acre, Auburn, Guilford, Marylands, is the same list for two
> thirds of NSW's Covid infections. They are Moslem population enclaves!
> The only way to fix is make welfare recipient's produce evidence they
> have been vaccinated if they wish to continue receiving welfare.

Do you want this applied equally Australia wide to all government
hand-outs? When will this start because the recommended vaccine for
16->60 yo is in short supply. The second dose of Pfizer recommendation
date has been changed from 3 weeks to 3-6 weeks because of supply shortages.

> Should remove multiple identities that are receiving welfare as well!

>>> Seems to have hit a nerve with neighbouring Labor states hearing
>>> NSW's will be first out of lockdown!
>>
>> With only 41.8% of NSW 16+ fully vaccinated your prediction of 90%
>> vaccinated by October seems a tad optimistic. If vaccination rates
>> remain the same Aus will hit 90% vaccinated in 90 days
>> https://covidlive.com.au/
>>>
>>> Thanks to ScoMo and Gladys
>>
>> Who are the ones who put us this in this shit in the first place
>>>
> Was the Virus release that sent the pandemic worldwide.

However SloMo not getting enough vaccines early enough and Gestapo
Gladys' refusal to lock-down the Eastern suburb Liberal seats is what
has caused the current situation.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<ZPRZI.342733$E24.302886@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6372&group=aus.politics#6372

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 22:36:41 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 22:36 UTC

Petz

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
/ and manually snipped some other stuff /

> 86.2% are combining first and second doses
>
> Islam loving commies
>
> SouthWest are being Attacked by Moslems
>
> Moslem population enclaves!
>
> remove multiple identities that are receiving welfare
>
> Was the Virus release that sent the pandemic worldwide.

GoonCon3 so early in the morning ... or is this the rest alcohol talking
from yesterday's binge, Petz dear ???

Just to restore some sanity to the thread:
* Your vaccination maths sucks Petz dear, as Dechucka so eloquently has
pointed out a number of times already.
* Islam loving 'commies' (a very scary word for Petz) DO NOT exist!
Mostly because communists are big bad 'atheists' (another scary word for
Petz).
* Muslims have not attacked the 'SouthWest' nor any other regions in
Australia. Get your paranoia treated ASAP!
* "Multiple identity welfare recipients" thingy is another urban myth
thrown around by the LNP and similar alt-right sociopaths in the name of
dog-eat dog, hard right capitalist class warfare driven from the top
downwards.
* Nobody released this 'virus'! It has released itself by jumping the
species barrier. COVID was not the first nor almost certainly NOT the
last virus to do that on its own.
*

Back to your GoonBags Petz dear!

~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's idiotic poitical hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> Labor "Greens" are Termites.

YAWN!
You as a well documented alt-right neo-Nazi creep are not in a position
to offer any sane critique of Labour's nor the Green's policy platforms.
You just spew blinkered alt-right (One Nation, etc) garbage slogans
without thinking what comes out of your mouth/what types into your
keyboard.

> Political and social termites.

You and your ilk definitely are!

> I loathe them with a passion.

Yes, the newsgroup knows! You are all about hate and paranoia.

> They typify what is wrong with Australia and the West.

Yes...alt-right politics and contributing ideologies definitely are at
the core what went so wrong with contemporary hard-capitalist society,
mind you NOT only in the West.
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ carzies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<b2qfjgdglhre8hnrlfga42p1ntkros1iaq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6374&group=aus.politics#6374

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 08:52:30 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 22:52 UTC

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 08:09:55 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 8/09/2021 7:47 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 07:36:28 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Using your maths 101.9% of the Australian population has received their
>>> first shot. Shitboxville isn't doing very well with 86% of their
>>> population having their 1st dose
>>>
>> 86.2% are combining first and second doses
>
>86.2% first dose 40+% fully vaccinated. I see you've given up adding
>those with first doses to those fully vaccinated to get 1st dose
>figures. It was pointed out how moronic you were to do this but you've
>finally realised your stupidity

I were the one that told the Dumb3 how to work this out even sent you
the video of how to.

>> At least I have you Islam loving commies looking at real figures, no
>> Labor/Green nonsense
>
>I've always been looking at the real figures which is why I knew your
>prediction of 90% fully vaccinated in NSW by October was bullshit

Not October yet!

>> SouthWest are being Attacked by Moslems!
>> Green acre, Auburn, Guilford, Marylands, is the same list for two
>> thirds of NSW's Covid infections. They are Moslem population enclaves!
>> The only way to fix is make welfare recipient's produce evidence they
>> have been vaccinated if they wish to continue receiving welfare.
>
>Do you want this applied equally Australia wide to all government
>hand-outs? When will this start because the recommended vaccine for
>16->60 yo is in short supply. The second dose of Pfizer recommendation
>date has been changed from 3 weeks to 3-6 weeks because of supply shortages.

The second dose does not have to be Pfizer, AZ can be used instead of
which results in even higher protection
No problem with all Government handouts needing proof of vaccination,
this is a pandemic.

>> Should remove multiple identities that are receiving welfare as well!

>>> With only 41.8% of NSW 16+ fully vaccinated your prediction of 90%
>>> vaccinated by October seems a tad optimistic. If vaccination rates
>>> remain the same Aus will hit 90% vaccinated in 90 days
>>> https://covidlive.com.au/

>>> Who are the ones who put us this in this shit in the first place
>>>>
>> Was the Virus release that sent the pandemic worldwide.
>
>However SloMo not getting enough vaccines early enough and Gestapo
>Gladys' refusal to lock-down the Eastern suburb Liberal seats is what
>has caused the current situation.

Was enough vaccine but the tide turned against AZ by scare campaigns
against it. Near everyone wants Pfizer.

Our US allies had more than enough nearing expiry date, Joe Biden
refused to even talk to ScoMo, ending with the US refusing to send
their near out of date Pfizer, which they would of been paid full
price for.
ScoMo had Australia fund this video.
https://youtu.be/HrIpa0q3Qj0

Now its coming out you will need booster shots for Pfizer maybe your
Covid passport will expire if you don't get one!
So far AZ does not need one.

Eastern Suburbs were in lock-down, early in the piece but learnt more
later on with better enforcement.
People were first blaise about the luck-down and many did not take it
seriously, now most except Moslems do.

--
Petzl
Labor "Greens" are Termites.
Political and social termites.
I loathe them with a passion.
They typify what is wrong with Australia and the West.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<o7-dnU5N794-bKr8nZ2dnUU7-f_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6377&group=aus.politics#6377

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 09:11:29 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 23:11 UTC

On 8/09/2021 8:52 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 08:09:55 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/09/2021 7:47 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> 86.2% are combining first and second doses
>>
>> 86.2% first dose 40+% fully vaccinated. I see you've given up adding
>> those with first doses to those fully vaccinated to get 1st dose
>> figures. It was pointed out how moronic you were to do this but you've
>> finally realised your stupidity
>>
> I were the one that told the Dumb3 how to work this out even sent you
> the video of how to.

You and the tictoc video were blatantly wrong. Using 'Pez maths' more
eligible people in Australia have received a 1st than there are eligible
people in Australia

>>> At least I have you Islam loving commies looking at real figures, no
>>> Labor/Green nonsense
>>
>> I've always been looking at the real figures which is why I knew your
>> prediction of 90% fully vaccinated in NSW by October was bullshit
>>
> Not October yet!

22 days to go, we'll see who is correct but this will be using proper
maths not 'pez maths'

>>> SouthWest are being Attacked by Moslems!
>>> Green acre, Auburn, Guilford, Marylands, is the same list for two
>>> thirds of NSW's Covid infections. They are Moslem population enclaves!
>>> The only way to fix is make welfare recipient's produce evidence they
>>> have been vaccinated if they wish to continue receiving welfare.
>>
>> Do you want this applied equally Australia wide to all government
>> hand-outs? When will this start because the recommended vaccine for
>> 16->60 yo is in short supply. The second dose of Pfizer recommendation
>> date has been changed from 3 weeks to 3-6 weeks because of supply shortages.
>>
> The second dose does not have to be Pfizer, AZ can be used instead of
> which results in even higher protection

The recommendation for 16- 60 year olds is Pfizer which we don't have
enough of because SloMo fucked up.

> No problem with all Government handouts needing proof of vaccination,
> this is a pandemic.

So why didn't you say that instead of your normal incorrect bigotted crap?

>>> Should remove multiple identities that are receiving welfare as well!

>>> Was the Virus release that sent the pandemic worldwide.
>>
>> However SloMo not getting enough vaccines early enough and Gestapo
>> Gladys' refusal to lock-down the Eastern suburb Liberal seats is what
>> has caused the current situation.
>>
> Was enough vaccine but the tide turned against AZ by scare campaigns
> against it.

Yep SloMo should have kept his mouth shut
>Near everyone wants Pfizer.

That is the ATAGI recommendation

> Our US allies had more than enough nearing expiry date, Joe Biden
> refused to even talk to ScoMo, ending with the US refusing to send
> their near out of date Pfizer, which they would of been paid full
> price for.
> ScoMo had Australia fund this video.
> https://youtu.be/HrIpa0q3Qj0
>
> Now its coming out you will need booster shots for Pfizer maybe your
> Covid passport will expire if you don't get one!
> So far AZ does not need one.
>
> Eastern Suburbs were in lock-down, early in the piece but learnt more
> later on with better enforcement.

Gestapo Gladys didn't lock-down the Liberal Eastern Suburbs properly and
COVID spread. She didn't lock-down Greater Sydney properly and it spread
to the country, Victoria and NZ

> People were first blaise about the luck-down and many did not take it
> seriously, now most except Moslems do.

I didn't realise that there were so many Moslems in NSW given the number
of people breaching restrictions who according to you are all Moslems.
Were the people at the Synagogue in Melb Moslem Jews you know like the
Moslem slavs and moslem Romany that you claim Hitler was justified in
murdering?

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<fatfjgh9e6mn8cvau6mvvkbvr5ulaj1nfd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6381&group=aus.politics#6381

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 09:36:52 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 23:36 UTC

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 09:11:29 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> Eastern Suburbs were in lock-down, early in the piece but learnt more
>> later on with better enforcement.
>
>Gestapo Gladys didn't lock-down the Liberal Eastern Suburbs properly and
>COVID spread. She didn't lock-down Greater Sydney properly and it spread
>to the country, Victoria and NZ
>
>> People were first blaise about the luck-down and many did not take it
>> seriously, now most except Moslems do.
>
>I didn't realise that there were so many Moslems in NSW given the number
>of people breaching restrictions who according to you are all Moslems.
>Were the people at the Synagogue in Melb Moslem Jews you know like the
>Moslem slavs and moslem Romany that you claim Hitler was justified in
>murdering?

More of your twisting, spinnig,
said that was the thinking of Western Europe and US at the time.

It only takes one Covid carrier to infect thousands but you know this.

The Government has to workout why the lockdown is failing/failed!
They know this but concealing it.
Mark Latham obtianed the facts about Green acre, Auburn, Guilford,
Marylands, is the same list for two thirds of NSW's Covid infections.
They are Moslem population enclaves!
The only way to fix is make welfare recipient's produce evidence they
have been vaccinated if they wish to continue receiving welfare.
Should remove multiple identities that are receiving welfare as well!

<https://www.2gb.com/nsw-cant-be-punished-for-western-sydneys-sins-mark-latham-says/?fbclid=IwAR2HYF3z96YcTDJ_hp79QyJLK-tM5OLgl55s2OKbOtX6pBisJyPs1kLqblY>
https://is.gd/pgsCbo
“Surely the government can see that the lockdown is not working.
“Why are we punished for the sins of a particular part of western
Sydney where the lockdown hasn’t achieved the statewide result?”
--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<3vmdnX5ZN_C-Yar8nZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6383&group=aus.politics#6383

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 09:56:16 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 23:56 UTC

On 8/09/2021 9:36 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 09:11:29 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> Eastern Suburbs were in lock-down, early in the piece but learnt more
>>> later on with better enforcement.
>>
>> Gestapo Gladys didn't lock-down the Liberal Eastern Suburbs properly and
>> COVID spread. She didn't lock-down Greater Sydney properly and it spread
>> to the country, Victoria and NZ
>>
>>> People were first blaise about the luck-down and many did not take it
>>> seriously, now most except Moslems do.
>>
>> I didn't realise that there were so many Moslems in NSW given the number
>> of people breaching restrictions who according to you are all Moslems.
>> Were the people at the Synagogue in Melb Moslem Jews you know like the
>> Moslem slavs and moslem Romany that you claim Hitler was justified in
>> murdering?
>>
> More of your twisting, spinnig,
> said that was the thinking of Western Europe and US at the time.
>>
> It only takes one Covid carrier to infect thousands but you know this.

That isn't true but one COVID carrier can lead to thousands getting it
as shown in NSW

> The Government has to workout why the lockdown is failing/failed!
> They know this but concealing it.
> Mark Latham obtianed the facts about Green acre, Auburn, Guilford,
> Marylands, is the same list for two thirds of NSW's Covid infections.

Obtained them? They are on the NSW Health website

> They are Moslem population enclaves!
> The only way to fix is make welfare recipient's produce evidence they
> have been vaccinated if they wish to continue receiving welfare.
> Should remove multiple identities that are receiving welfare as well!
>
> <https://www.2gb.com/nsw-cant-be-punished-for-western-sydneys-sins-mark-latham-says/?fbclid=IwAR2HYF3z96YcTDJ_hp79QyJLK-tM5OLgl55s2OKbOtX6pBisJyPs1kLqblY>
> https://is.gd/pgsCbo
> “Surely the government can see that the lockdown is not working.
> “Why are we punished for the sins of a particular part of western
> Sydney where the lockdown hasn’t achieved the statewide result?”

The whole of the State is being punished because Gladys didn't lock-down
the Eastern Suburbs and than Sydney. Bloody hell we've even got cases
down here now. The virus escaped the Eastern Suburbs and now has put
NSW, Victoria and NZ into lock-down.
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/stats-nsw.aspx#active

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<ipqda0Fq3i9U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6384&group=aus.politics#6384

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 10:09:32 +1000
References: <KMudnVT5i4X65Kv8nZ2dnUU7-dXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ippvcmFniokU1@mid.individual.net> <ghlfjgpkaai1siovfmd5nkokdrel2bom4c@4ax.com> <BqudnVYcbYbCRqr8nZ2dnUU7-fPNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <tfnfjgl9ti42qdo01bqdrk8ua9e6o82tkq@4ax.com> <AdCdnQrckZOofqr8nZ2dnUU7-eHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <b2qfjgdglhre8hnrlfga42p1ntkros1iaq@4ax.com> <o7-dnU5N794-bKr8nZ2dnUU7-f_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <fatfjgh9e6mn8cvau6mvvkbvr5ulaj1nfd@4ax.com> <3vmdnX5ZN_C-Yar8nZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:09 UTC

Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
> Petzl wrote
>> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote

>>> Gestapo Gladys didn't lock-down the Liberal Eastern Suburbs properly and
>>> COVID spread. She didn't lock-down Greater Sydney properly and it spread
>>> to the country, Victoria and NZ

>>> I didn't realise that there were so many Moslems in NSW given the number
>>> of people breaching restrictions who according to you are all Moslems.
>>> Were the people at the Synagogue in Melb Moslem Jews you know like the
>>> Moslem slavs and moslem Romany that you claim Hitler was justified in
>>> murdering?
>>>
>> More of your twisting, spinnig,
>> said that was the thinking of Western Europe and US at the time.
>>>
>> It only takes one Covid carrier to infect thousands but you know this.
>
> That isn't true but one COVID carrier can lead to thousands getting it as
> shown in NSW
>>
>> The Government has to workout why the lockdown is failing/failed!
>> They know this but concealing it.
>> Mark Latham obtianed the facts about Green acre, Auburn, Guilford,
>> Marylands, is the same list for two thirds of NSW's Covid infections.
>
> Obtained them? They are on the NSW Health website
>
>> They are Moslem population enclaves!
>> The only way to fix is make welfare recipient's produce evidence they
>> have been vaccinated if they wish to continue receiving welfare.
>> Should remove multiple identities that are receiving welfare as well!
>>
>> <https://www.2gb.com/nsw-cant-be-punished-for-western-sydneys-sins-mark-latham-says/?fbclid=IwAR2HYF3z96YcTDJ_hp79QyJLK-tM5OLgl55s2OKbOtX6pBisJyPs1kLqblY>
>> https://is.gd/pgsCbo
>> “Surely the government can see that the lockdown is not working.
>> “Why are we punished for the sins of a particular part of western
>> Sydney where the lockdown hasn’t achieved the statewide result?”
>
> The whole of the State is being punished because Gladys didn't lock-down
> the Eastern Suburbs and than Sydney. Bloody hell we've even got cases down
> here now. The virus escaped the Eastern Suburbs and now has put NSW,
> Victoria and NZ into lock-down.
> https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/stats-nsw.aspx#active

But the victorian lockdown clearly didn’t stop it going wild there.

It remains to be seen if they do any better than NSW has in the longer term.

Qld has, it will be interesting to watch.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<ipqdd4Fq46lU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6385&group=aus.politics#6385

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 10:11:13 +1000
References: <KMudnVT5i4X65Kv8nZ2dnUU7-dXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ippvcmFniokU1@mid.individual.net> <ghlfjgpkaai1siovfmd5nkokdrel2bom4c@4ax.com> <BqudnVYcbYbCRqr8nZ2dnUU7-fPNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <tfnfjgl9ti42qdo01bqdrk8ua9e6o82tkq@4ax.com> <AdCdnQrckZOofqr8nZ2dnUU7-eHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <b2qfjgdglhre8hnrlfga42p1ntkros1iaq@4ax.com> <o7-dnU5N794-bKr8nZ2dnUU7-f_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <fatfjgh9e6mn8cvau6mvvkbvr5ulaj1nfd@4ax.com> <3vmdnX5ZN_C-Yar8nZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ipqda0Fq3i9U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:11 UTC

Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl wrote
>>> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote

>>> More of your twisting, spinnig,
>>> said that was the thinking of Western Europe and US at the time.
>>>>
>>> It only takes one Covid carrier to infect thousands but you know this.
>>
>> That isn't true but one COVID carrier can lead to thousands getting it as
>> shown in NSW
>>>
>>> The Government has to workout why the lockdown is failing/failed!
>>> They know this but concealing it.
>>> Mark Latham obtianed the facts about Green acre, Auburn, Guilford,
>>> Marylands, is the same list for two thirds of NSW's Covid infections.
>>
>> Obtained them? They are on the NSW Health website
>>
>>> They are Moslem population enclaves!
>>> The only way to fix is make welfare recipient's produce evidence they
>>> have been vaccinated if they wish to continue receiving welfare.
>>> Should remove multiple identities that are receiving welfare as well!
>>>
>>> <https://www.2gb.com/nsw-cant-be-punished-for-western-sydneys-sins-mark-latham-says/?fbclid=IwAR2HYF3z96YcTDJ_hp79QyJLK-tM5OLgl55s2OKbOtX6pBisJyPs1kLqblY>
>>> https://is.gd/pgsCbo
>>> “Surely the government can see that the lockdown is not working.
>>> “Why are we punished for the sins of a particular part of western
>>> Sydney where the lockdown hasn’t achieved the statewide result?”
>>
>> The whole of the State is being punished because Gladys didn't lock-down
>> the Eastern Suburbs and than Sydney. Bloody hell we've even got cases
>> down here now. The virus escaped the Eastern Suburbs and now has put NSW,
>> Victoria and NZ into lock-down.
>> https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/stats-nsw.aspx#active
>
> But the victorian lockdown clearly didn’t stop it going wild there.
>
> It remains to be seen if they do any better than NSW has in the longer
> term.
>
> Qld has, it will be interesting to watch.

And the hard lockdown in Dubbo/Wilcannia clearly isn't working either.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<ipqeefFpp39U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6386&group=aus.politics#6386

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:15:35 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:15 UTC

On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 07:47:45 +1000, Petzl posted:-

> 86.2% are combining first and second doses
> At least I have you Islam loving commies looking at real figures, no
> Labor/Green nonsense
> SouthWest are being Attacked by Moslems!
> Green acre, Auburn, Guilford, Marylands, is the same list for two
> thirds of NSW's Covid infections. They are Moslem population enclaves!
> The only way to fix is make welfare recipient's produce evidence they
> have been vaccinated if they wish to continue receiving welfare.
> Should remove multiple identities that are receiving welfare as well!

Better to remove welfare altogether to these bludgers. Make them work.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<ipqeegFpp39U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6387&group=aus.politics#6387

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:16:44 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:16 UTC

On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 07:19:05 +1000, Petzl posted:-

> Seems to have hit a nerve with neighbouring Labor states hearing
> NSW's will be first out of lockdown!
>
> Thanks to ScoMo and Gladys

Way to go! Making the Labor Dictators look like the fools they are!

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<ipqeehFpp39U4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6388&group=aus.politics#6388

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:22:31 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:22 UTC

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 09:56:16 +1000, Dechucka posted:-

> The whole of the State is being punished because Gladys didn't
> lock-down the Eastern Suburbs and than Sydney.

Never saw you posting that she should have, when the limo driver caught
it, Mr. Hypocritical 100% Hindsight.

>Bloody hell we've even got cases down here now.

You poor baby! What a fucking cry baby you are.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<RtCdnTfjOv_vmaX8nZ2dnUU7-IednZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6390&group=aus.politics#6390

Newsgroups: aus.politics
<ipqda0Fq3i9U1@mid.individual.net> <ipqdd4Fq46lU1@mid.individual.net>
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 10:31:45 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:31 UTC

On 8/09/2021 10:11 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl wrote

>>> That isn't true but one COVID carrier can lead to thousands getting
>>> it as shown in NSW

>>> Obtained them? They are on the NSW Health website

>>> The whole of the State is being punished because Gladys didn't
>>> lock-down the Eastern Suburbs and than Sydney. Bloody hell we've even
>>> got cases down here now. The virus escaped the Eastern Suburbs and
>>> now has put NSW, Victoria and NZ into lock-down.
>>> https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/stats-nsw.aspx#active
>>>

>> But the victorian lockdown clearly didn’t stop it going wild there.
>>
>> It remains to be seen if they do any better than NSW has in the longer
>> term.
>>
>> Qld has, it will be interesting to watch.
>
> And the hard lockdown in Dubbo/Wilcannia clearly isn't working either.

To late when it is rampant in the community, easy when there was one
case in the Eastern Suburbs

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<o21gjg9ros2nmnnjac51jkulduga4r8ub1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6391&group=aus.politics#6391

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 10:33:09 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:33 UTC

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:15:35 -0000, Mountain Magpie
<Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 07:47:45 +1000, Petzl posted:-
>
>> 86.2% are combining first and second doses
>> At least I have you Islam loving commies looking at real figures, no
>> Labor/Green nonsense
>> SouthWest are being Attacked by Moslems!
>> Green acre, Auburn, Guilford, Marylands, is the same list for two
>> thirds of NSW's Covid infections. They are Moslem population enclaves!
>> The only way to fix is make welfare recipient's produce evidence they
>> have been vaccinated if they wish to continue receiving welfare.
>> Should remove multiple identities that are receiving welfare as well!
>
>Better to remove welfare altogether to these bludgers. Make them work.

For some reason Moslems are a protected species
No hestitation in sending Kiwi thugs back.
But rarley Moslems who are even worse thugs?
--
Petzl

Islam is of course synonymous with terrorism
There are more Australian Muslims fighting with al Qaeda linked
groups than there are in the Australian Defence Force fighting against them!
..
Major majority of the worlds refugees are created by Islam since the
days of Mohammad. Mainly because Islam is actually a violent political
process, not a religion at all.
Islamic conquests have always been by infiltration (Trojan Horse:
Al-Hijra, The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration). This is how Islam
grows, a violent political process using , terrorist attack from
within, eventually followed by surprise attack, followed by killing
for killings sake.
Once Moslems have foothold maintaining rule is held by continued
carnage and ruthlessness.
Until it's recognized Islam is the problem nothing will change!
How Islam began and still violently grows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<RtCdnTHjOv_GmKX8nZ2dnUU7-IednZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6392&group=aus.politics#6392

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 10:35:38 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:35 UTC

snip

>> Better to remove welfare altogether to these bludgers. Make them work.
>>
> For some reason Moslems are a protected species

no they aren't

snip

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<h61gjgtpfttbfouv5sakghi9vk8r5hd3th@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6393&group=aus.politics#6393

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 10:45:12 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:45 UTC

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:16:44 -0000, Mountain Magpie
<Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 07:19:05 +1000, Petzl posted:-
>
>> Seems to have hit a nerve with neighbouring Labor states hearing
>> NSW's will be first out of lockdown!
>>
>> Thanks to ScoMo and Gladys
>
>Way to go! Making the Labor Dictators look like the fools they are!

With NSW's hopeful success in removing lock down Annastacia Palaszczuk
and Daniel Andrews are spewing blaming their failures on Gladys,