Will this never-ending series of PLEASURABLE EVENTS never cease?

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

SubjectAuthor
* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
+- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tFran
+* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tHerpes Complex #RWNJ
|`- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
+* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDaniel65
|`* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tFran
| `- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDaniel65
`* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tMountain Magpie
 `* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tPetzl
  +* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
  |`* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tPetzl
  | +* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
  | |`* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tPetzl
  | | +* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
  | | |`* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tPetzl
  | | | +* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
  | | | `- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDaniel65
  | | `- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tFran
  | +- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tÖrdög, the real Devil
  | +* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tMountain Magpie
  | |`* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tPetzl
  | | `- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
  | `- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tFran
  +* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tMountain Magpie
  |`* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tPetzl
  | `* SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tDechucka
  |  `- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tMountain Magpie
  `- SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn'tFran

Pages:12
Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<zOWdnZ1v3IEnkKX8nZ2dnUU7-dudnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6394&group=aus.politics#6394

Subject: Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 11:11:21 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 01:11 UTC

On 8/09/2021 10:45 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:16:44 -0000, Mountain Magpie
> <Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 07:19:05 +1000, Petzl posted:-
>>
>>> Seems to have hit a nerve with neighbouring Labor states hearing
>>> NSW's will be first out of lockdown!
>>>
>>> Thanks to ScoMo and Gladys
>>
>> Way to go! Making the Labor Dictators look like the fools they are!
>>
> With NSW's hopeful success in removing lock down Annastacia Palaszczuk
> and Daniel Andrews are spewing blaming their failures on Gladys,

Justifiably as it is Gestapo Gladys' fault, of course if we were higher
vaccinated by now we'd be in a much better off but with reactive SloMo
in charge that was never going to happen.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<ipqmv3FrpbsU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6395&group=aus.politics#6395

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 12:54:23 +1000
References: <KMudnVT5i4X65Kv8nZ2dnUU7-dXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ippvcmFniokU1@mid.individual.net> <ghlfjgpkaai1siovfmd5nkokdrel2bom4c@4ax.com> <BqudnVYcbYbCRqr8nZ2dnUU7-fPNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <tfnfjgl9ti42qdo01bqdrk8ua9e6o82tkq@4ax.com> <AdCdnQrckZOofqr8nZ2dnUU7-eHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <b2qfjgdglhre8hnrlfga42p1ntkros1iaq@4ax.com> <o7-dnU5N794-bKr8nZ2dnUU7-f_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <fatfjgh9e6mn8cvau6mvvkbvr5ulaj1nfd@4ax.com> <3vmdnX5ZN_C-Yar8nZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ipqda0Fq3i9U1@mid.individual.net> <ipqdd4Fq46lU1@mid.individual.net> <RtCdnTfjOv_vmaX8nZ2dnUU7-IednZ2d@westnet.com.au>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 02:54 UTC

"Dechucka" <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 8/09/2021 10:11 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote

>>> But the victorian lockdown clearly didn’t stop it going wild there.
>>>
>>> It remains to be seen if they do any better than NSW has in the longer
>>> term.
>>>
>>> Qld has, it will be interesting to watch.
>>
>> And the hard lockdown in Dubbo/Wilcannia clearly isn't working either.
>
> To late when it is rampant in the community,

That isn't true of the victorian massive surge.

> easy when there was one case in the Eastern Suburbs

Doesn’t explain victoria.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<weadncAUs5VHsqX8nZ2dnUU7-eWdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6396&group=aus.politics#6396

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 13:36:57 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 03:36 UTC

On 8/09/2021 12:54 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

> "Dechucka" <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 8/09/2021 10:11 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> And the hard lockdown in Dubbo/Wilcannia clearly isn't working either.
>>
>> To late when it is rampant in the community,
>
> That isn't true of the victorian massive surge.

It is as the origin of this outbreak was not confined to Melbourne

>> easy when there was one case in the Eastern Suburbs
>
> Doesn’t explain victoria.

Looks like you'll have to keep isolated not knowing who has got the
fruity cough

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<ipqpv5Fsa55U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6397&group=aus.politics#6397

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 13:45:37 +1000
References: <KMudnVT5i4X65Kv8nZ2dnUU7-dXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ippvcmFniokU1@mid.individual.net> <ghlfjgpkaai1siovfmd5nkokdrel2bom4c@4ax.com> <BqudnVYcbYbCRqr8nZ2dnUU7-fPNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <tfnfjgl9ti42qdo01bqdrk8ua9e6o82tkq@4ax.com> <AdCdnQrckZOofqr8nZ2dnUU7-eHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <b2qfjgdglhre8hnrlfga42p1ntkros1iaq@4ax.com> <o7-dnU5N794-bKr8nZ2dnUU7-f_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <fatfjgh9e6mn8cvau6mvvkbvr5ulaj1nfd@4ax.com> <3vmdnX5ZN_C-Yar8nZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ipqda0Fq3i9U1@mid.individual.net> <ipqdd4Fq46lU1@mid.individual.net> <RtCdnTfjOv_vmaX8nZ2dnUU7-IednZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ipqmv3FrpbsU1@mid.individual.net> <weadncAUs5VHsqX8nZ2dnUU7-eWdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 03:45 UTC

Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> To late when it is rampant in the community,
>>
>> That isn't true of the victorian massive surge.
>
> It is as the origin of this outbreak was not confined to Melbourne

Victoria didn’t lockdown too late.

>>> easy when there was one case in the Eastern Suburbs

>> Doesn’t explain victoria.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<erudnV89ls2xr6X8nZ2dnUU7-SGdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6398&group=aus.politics#6398

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 13:46:52 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 03:46 UTC

On 8/09/2021 1:45 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote

>>> That isn't true of the victorian massive surge.
>>
>> It is as the origin of this outbreak was not confined to Melbourne
>
> Victoria didn’t lockdown too late.

NSWs did

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<ipqticFss89U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6406&group=aus.politics#6406

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 04:39:39 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 04:39 UTC

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 11:11:21 +1000, Dechucka posted:-

> On 8/09/2021 10:45 am, Petzl wrote:
> > On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:16:44 -0000, Mountain Magpie
> > <Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote:
> >
> >> On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 07:19:05 +1000, Petzl posted:-

> >> Way to go! Making the Labor Dictators look like the fools they
> >> are!
> > With NSW's hopeful success in removing lock down Annastacia
> > Palaszczuk and Daniel Andrews are spewing blaming their failures on
> > Gladys,
>
> Justifiably as it is Gestapo Gladys' fault, of course if we were
> higher vaccinated by now we'd be in a much better off but with
> reactive SloMo in charge that was never going to happen.

You and family had your two doses, Dead Fucka?

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<ipqui4Ft48kU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6408&group=aus.politics#6408

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 15:04:00 +1000
References: <KMudnVT5i4X65Kv8nZ2dnUU7-dXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ippvcmFniokU1@mid.individual.net> <ghlfjgpkaai1siovfmd5nkokdrel2bom4c@4ax.com> <BqudnVYcbYbCRqr8nZ2dnUU7-fPNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <tfnfjgl9ti42qdo01bqdrk8ua9e6o82tkq@4ax.com> <AdCdnQrckZOofqr8nZ2dnUU7-eHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <b2qfjgdglhre8hnrlfga42p1ntkros1iaq@4ax.com> <o7-dnU5N794-bKr8nZ2dnUU7-f_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <fatfjgh9e6mn8cvau6mvvkbvr5ulaj1nfd@4ax.com> <3vmdnX5ZN_C-Yar8nZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ipqda0Fq3i9U1@mid.individual.net> <ipqdd4Fq46lU1@mid.individual.net> <RtCdnTfjOv_vmaX8nZ2dnUU7-IednZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ipqmv3FrpbsU1@mid.individual.net> <weadncAUs5VHsqX8nZ2dnUU7-eWdnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <ipqpv5Fsa55U1@mid.individual.net> <erudnV89ls2xr6X8nZ2dnUU7-SGdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 05:04 UTC

> On 8/09/2021 1:45 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> It is as the origin of this outbreak was not confined to Melbourne
>>
>> Victoria didn’t lockdown too late.
>
> NSWs did

Your comment was about victoria, stupid.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<sh9lpo$t2i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6415&group=aus.politics#6415

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 16:38:46 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 06:38 UTC

Fran wrote on 8/9/21 7:11 am:
> On 7/09/2021 8:28 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Dechucka wrote on 7/9/21 6:26 am:
>>> I couldn't see all of mine or my Dad. All perfectly legal got the
>>> exemptions but fails the pub test, imo, and once again shows his lack
>>> of empathy to the muggin's in lock-down
>>>
>>> Interestingly he didn't post of the happy reunion but rather
>>> "In a Father’s Day post to Instagram on Sunday, Morrison made no
>>> mention of reuniting with his family, instead posting a photo he
>>> noted was taken earlier in the year.
>>> “Being a dad is a special gift that we are given in life,” the
>>> caption said. “On the day this photo was taken of our family together
>>> earlier this year I was reminded of just how precious this gift is.”.
>>>
>>> https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/sep/06/scott-morrison-granted-covid-lockdown-exemption-to-visit-sydney-for-fathers-day-weekend
>>>
>> He must have been sick, though ..... else he would have gone to the
>> footy, wouldn't he?? ;-P
>
> ???  In Queensland?

Well, he *IS* the PM, isn't he?? That entitles him to a "Get out of
Confinement" card, doesn't it??

So he can go anywhere he wants!! ;-)
--
Daniel

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<sh9mva$3h0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6417&group=aus.politics#6417

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 16:58:48 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 06:58 UTC

Petzl wrote on 8/9/21 9:36 am:

<Snip>

> The only way to fix is make welfare recipient's produce evidence they
> have been vaccinated if they wish to continue receiving welfare.

To receive my 'Dole' payment, I have to go to my MyGov site and enter my
information.

Guess what else I can find out from my MyGov site?? I can find out what
interactions I've had with Health facilities, ..... like what injections
I've had!!

So, even without my telling them, they already have evidence that I am
vaccinated, .... so I can receive my welfare payment.

Job done!!
--
Daniel

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<sh9ote$dvc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6421&group=aus.politics#6421

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 17:32:00 +1000
 by: Fran - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 07:32 UTC

On 8/09/2021 7:19 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 20:12:06 -0000, Mountain Magpie
> <Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 06:26:13 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
>>
>>> I couldn't see all of mine or my Dad. All perfectly legal got the
>>> exemptions but fails the pub test, imo, and once again shows his lack
>>> of empathy to the muggin's in lock-down
>>
>> Sad for you. Isn't he in jail?
>>
>> Cheap political point scoring here by you, especially as Willie Waffle
>> Each Way Albo has come out and supported ScoMo.
>>
>> Fin Review 08/09/21, front page.
>>
> Campbelltown has as of yesterday a 86.% vacination of population.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

That is the percentage of people in your LGA who have had their FIRST
dose of vaccination!!!!!! It is NOT the percentage for your area with a
double dose. It's the double dose percentage which is what is important
as you've been told multiple times. For the 2560 postcode, under 50%
are double dosed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<sh9ovc$dvc$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6422&group=aus.politics#6422

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 17:33:02 +1000
 by: Fran - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 07:33 UTC

On 8/09/2021 7:47 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 07:36:28 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/09/2021 7:19 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> Campbelltown has as of yesterday a 86.% vacination of population.
>>
>> Using your maths 101.9% of the Australian population has received their
>> first shot. Shitboxville isn't doing very well with 86% of their
>> population having their 1st dose
>>
> 86.2% are combining first and second doses

It's bullshit! Under 50% for 2560 is double dosed.

Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't

<sh9p12$dvc$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6423&group=aus.politics#6423

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 17:33:56 +1000

On 8/09/2021 8:52 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 08:09:55 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/09/2021 7:47 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> 86.2% are combining first and second doses
>>
>> 86.2% first dose 40+% fully vaccinated. I see you've given up adding
>> those with first doses to those fully vaccinated to get 1st dose
>> figures. It was pointed out how moronic you were to do this but you've
>> finally realised your stupidity
>>
> I were the one that told the Dumb3 how to work this out even sent you
> the video of how to.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: SloMo could see his family on Father' Day, millions couldn't