Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent. -- Wittgenstein

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

SubjectAuthor
* Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned hereNomen Nescio
+* Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned hereMax
> [...]
|  |`* Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned hereFran
|  | +- Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned herePhil Allison
|  | `* Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned herehgt
|  |  `* Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned hereÖrdög
|  |   +- Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned herePhil Allison
|  |   +* Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned herehgt
|  |   |`- Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned hereÖrdög
|  |   `- Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned hereFran
|  `* Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned herePhil Allison
|   `* Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned hereSylvia Else
|    `- Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned herePhil Allison
`* Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned hereSylvia Else

Pages:1234567
Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<op.1oydbejizn9mf0@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6669&group=aus.legal#6669

From: tf4...@nurk.com (hgt)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Subject: Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 06:17:28 +1000
 by: hgt - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 20:17 UTC

On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 21:28:37 +1000, Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

> hgt wrote on 7/7/22 4:11 am:
>> On Wed, 06 Jul 2022 21:59:01 +1000, Daniel65
>> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>>> You heathen, Fran!! ;-P Fancy not believing in Santa and the Tooth
>>> Fairy!!
>>>
>>> Next thing you'll be claiming there's no such thing as The Easter
>>> Bunny, either!! ;-P

>>> Picky Picky, I know, but not quite 2k years ago!
>> In fact much more than 2K years ago wih the jews.
>>
>>> Supposedly, JC was born in the year Zero (even thought there probably
>>> was no Year Zero, as such.) but did not start preaching until he was
>>> thirty .... so that would make it the Year 30 AD (or whatever they
>>> call it now-adays!! CE, maybe!!

>> Not with the jews, stupid.

> Yes, you are being stupid

We'll see...

> cause the discussion, here, is about the recent census results

That bit had nothing to do with the recent discussion, stupid.

> which showed "**Yep. The figures that came through today suggest that
> more than 50% of Aussies report that they are *non-Christians* and 39%
> report *no religion* ." ... as posted at the top of this reply!!
>
> So 'Christians' were/are followers of Christ .... who was supposedly
> born in the Year Zero, stupid!!

Irrelevant to that stupid claim he made.

> NOT discussing Jews!!

Wrong, as always.

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<op.1oydi8mazn9mf0@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6670&group=aus.legal#6670

From: tf4...@nurk.com (hgt)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 06:22:10 +1000
 by: hgt - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 20:22 UTC

On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 21:29:13 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 13:46:28 +1000, hgt <tf44@nurk.com> wrote:

>>> Australia uses the Christian date not the Jewish one which is the
>>> Jewish date of creation 3761 BC.
>>
>> Irrelevant to where the 10 commandments came from and when that
>> happened.
>>
>>> the 10 Commandments are very much part of Christianity
>>
>> But were there LONG before that fool who was stupid enough
>> to get nailed up by the romans showed up.

> Jesus knew of his outcome and accepted it.

Pity about 'My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?'

> Jesus was a Jew

Yes.

> and only preached the Torah.

Wrong. Pity about 'he who is without sin, cast the first stone'

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<RPJxK.284497$Zth9.235820@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6671&group=aus.legal#6671

Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 09:17:03 +1000
 by: Ördög - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 23:17 UTC

Fran
/Autosnip trolling posters and their trolling trash/

/snip more stuff for brevity/
> It could be true if the discussion in this thread was about babies post
> birth.  This thread has been about fetus in utero.

Please don't expect Felix, the ex-pat creep to have the ability to
follow discussion instead of just injecting his unrelenting and
unconditional support for all that is ultra conservative, fundamentalist
religious and/or just plain racist shit into cyberspace.

> Now off you go to the kf with the rest of the trolls.

That is the only place that is the best suited for posters like Felix.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<HYJxK.475011$yKw9.73871@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6672&group=aus.legal#6672

Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 09:26:28 +1000
 by: Ördög - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 23:26 UTC

Daniel65

/snip/
> Petz
>> Whatawonderfulworld
>>> Hence its actually Jewish ?
>>>
>> YES, Jesus was a Jew who taught the Torah
>
> Which means Christianity is not much more than a Jewish Sect!! ;-P

Precisely...but!
You are so naughty pointing that "embarrassing" fact out to Petz.
He must be really conflicted...on one hand his Xtian religious
fundamentalism and on the other his unrelenting neo-Nazi Antisemitism
(adhering to the mantra that those Jews in Auschwitz deserved what was
coming to them) are in constant war with each other within his
inebriated misfiring brain.

Have pity on him will you (not that I will).

;)

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<97vecht7eljrhgfk1ap8sstb1jk281f1ju@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6673&group=aus.legal#6673

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 10:46:13 +1000
References: <op.1owcsvtrzn9mf0@pvr2.lan> <5j2cchh480opkt55k9udn486bk110ekfni@4ax.com> <op.1owqj7b6zn9mf0@pvr2.lan> <sr6cchhtv46rd9vv3ugaebog4a5mu9j2f4@4ax.com> <d80e851c-eef0-4a0d-9f68-a241120e9b0bn@googlegroups.com> <phbcch9bkgv80neshrnft6le9j3fl5n905@4ax.com> <sfccchte2pbu3rig1kmbnved14b2gp0cat@4ax.com> <op.1owzfznbbyq249@pvr2.lan> <bfhcchduk3fmgv50k1ud46223d2iov3afj@4ax.com> <op.1ow3bykvbyq249@pvr2.lan> <ihgdch9ofe10gj28vummar1utoipu0qqrg@4ax.com> <op.1oyc50x0byq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 00:46 UTC

On Fri, 08 Jul 2022 06:14:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 21:25:58 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 13:44:12 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yes

>>> Nope.
>>>
>> The Druids had the dame rituals as the Hebrews around 30AD.
>
>Bullshit they did.

Not as seen by Historians.
Religions of Britain p.41, “So near is the resemblance between the
Druidical religion of Britain and the Patriarchal religion of the
Hebrews, that we hesitate not to pronounce their origin the same”
Then there is the song Jerusalem, the Anthem.
https://youtu.be/MKRHWT6xdEU
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<dqvech5j5g29r0n0goisaqln2tbdaa7nui@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6674&group=aus.legal#6674

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 10:52:43 +1000
References: <op.1oghphhmzn9mf0@pvr2.lan> <ta3te7$19kf$1@dont-email.me> <op.1owcsvtrzn9mf0@pvr2.lan> <5j2cchh480opkt55k9udn486bk110ekfni@4ax.com> <op.1owqj7b6zn9mf0@pvr2.lan> <1f7cch16ve3j3knth2o0s6eidpqm2k8vna@4ax.com> <op.1owu49kzzn9mf0@pvr2.lan> <uqbcchpiv3d31ji24cafs60ceg8dc6ekv8@4ax.com> <op.1owy71jtzn9mf0@pvr2.lan> <olhcch1lkdj9ol2er24sso5mkhb7ou44cm@4ax.com> <op.1ow3fqm6zn9mf0@pvr2.lan> <jngdch5pjebjaj27r144c9ijtb8n72c5qe@4ax.com> <op.1oydi8mazn9mf0@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 00:52 UTC

On Fri, 08 Jul 2022 06:22:10 +1000, hgt <tf44@nurk.com> wrote:

>>> But were there LONG before that fool who was stupid enough
>>> to get nailed up by the romans showed up.
>
>> Jesus knew of his outcome and accepted it.
>
>Pity about 'My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?'
>
>> Jesus was a Jew
>
>Yes.
>
>> and only preached the Torah.
>
>Wrong. Pity about 'he who is without sin, cast the first stone'

Calming a mob out to stone to death a woman.
The phrase “throwing stones” (or “casting stones”) comes from the
biblical event in which the Pharisees dragged an adulterous woman (but
not the man) before Jesus to be stoned. Jesus told the accusers that
whoever was without sin could be the first to throw a stone at her.
They all left.
--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a

If gravity was slightly more powerful
the universe would collapse into a bowl!
If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
there would be no stars no planets!

Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<b10fchl84s0m3543lbmirefjcr4p2oen9l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6675&group=aus.legal#6675

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 10:56:38 +1000
References: <op.1oghphhmzn9mf0@pvr2.lan> <ta3te7$19kf$1@dont-email.me> <op.1owcsvtrzn9mf0@pvr2.lan> <5j2cchh480opkt55k9udn486bk110ekfni@4ax.com> <op.1owqj7b6zn9mf0@pvr2.lan> <1f7cch16ve3j3knth2o0s6eidpqm2k8vna@4ax.com> <op.1owu49kzzn9mf0@pvr2.lan> <uqbcchpiv3d31ji24cafs60ceg8dc6ekv8@4ax.com> <op.1owy71jtzn9mf0@pvr2.lan> <olhcch1lkdj9ol2er24sso5mkhb7ou44cm@4ax.com> <4StxK.434002$zgr9.94596@fx13.iad> <vsgdchti9rtpa4mpem8s3k26q6jup1c31g@4ax.com> <ta6j0m$cd0r$3@dont-email.me>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 00:56 UTC

On Thu, 7 Jul 2022 22:19:33 +1000, Daniel65
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Petzl wrote on 7/7/22 9:33 pm:
>> On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 05:07:12 GMT, Whatawonderfulworld
>> <foo@foobar.com> wrote:
>
><Snip>
>
>>> Hence its actually Jewish ?
>>>
>> YES, Jesus was a Jew who taught the Torah
>
>Which means Christianity is not much more than a Jewish Sect!! ;-P

The old testament was read as a punishment by God for sinners.
Jesus interpretation of the Torah was read as statements of peace.
Often used by Church Clergy to enforce a view.
--
Petzl
WARNING

Jesus Christ as the only way to heaven (John 10:28)

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<080fch1tu4n60fodb71sjr49v4d3cam9tn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6676&group=aus.legal#6676

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 11:04:36 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 01:04 UTC

On Thu, 7 Jul 2022 21:28:37 +1000, Daniel65

>>>  >>> It looks like our Petz is going to be really-really unhappy
>>>
>>> You heathen, Fran!! ;-P Fancy not believing in Santa and the Tooth
>>> Fairy!!
>>>
>>> Next thing you'll be claiming there's no such thing as The Easter
>>> Bunny, either!! ;-P

>>> Picky Picky, I know, but not quite 2k years ago!
>>
>> In fact much more than 2K years ago wih the jews.
>>
>>> Supposedly, JC was born in the year Zero (even thought there probably
>>> was no Year Zero, as such.) but did not start preaching until he was
>>> thirty .... so that would make it the Year 30 AD (or whatever they
>>> call it now-adays!! CE, maybe!!
>>
>> Not with the jews, stupid.
>
>Yes, you are being stupid cause the discussion, here, is about the
>recent census results which showed "**Yep. The figures that came through
>today suggest that more than 50% of Aussies report that they are
>*non-Christians* and 39% report *no religion* ." ... as posted at the
>top of this reply!!
>
>So 'Christians' were/are followers of Christ .... who was supposedly
>born in the Year Zero, stupid!!
>
>NOT discussing Jews!!

And the ABC slant using a non-compulsory question in the census as
lety view of Christianity in Australia.
https://tinyurl.com/2qtzc46v
Census 2021 data shows Australians are less religious and more
culturally diverse than ever

Explains how to twist answers
https://youtu.be/ahgjEjJkZks
For and Against National Service | Yes, Prime Minister |
--
Petzl
If voting made any difference,

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<op.1oysizqobyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6677&group=aus.legal#6677

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 11:46:01 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 01:46 UTC

On Fri, 08 Jul 2022 10:46:13 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 08 Jul 2022 06:14:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 21:25:58 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The Druids had the dame rituals as the Hebrews around 30AD.
>>
>> Bullshit they did.

> Not as seen by Historians.

We'll see...

> Religions of Britain p.41, “So near is the resemblance between the
> Druidical religion of Britain and the Patriarchal religion of the
> Hebrews, that we hesitate not to pronounce their origin the same”

Just because some fool claims something...

The druids never had anything even remotely like the
same mindless nit picking on what they could do on
the sabbath, what they could eat, never had anything
even remotely like synagogues, or the Torah or Talmud,
no stupidity like hacking the ends off kid's dicks on day
4 or whenever it is, anything like the ritual baths, nothing
like the jewish ceremonys etc etc etc.

> Then there is the song Jerusalem, the Anthem.
> https://youtu.be/MKRHWT6xdEU

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<op.1oyspjyzzn9mf0@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6678&group=aus.legal#6678

From: tf4...@nurk.com (hgt)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 11:49:57 +1000
 by: hgt - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 01:49 UTC

On Fri, 08 Jul 2022 10:52:43 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Jesus knew of his outcome and accepted it.
>>
>> Pity about 'My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?'

Your ignoring of that noted.

>>> Jesus was a Jew
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>>> and only preached the Torah.
>>
>> Wrong. Pity about 'he who is without sin, cast the first stone'
>>
> Calming a mob out to stone to death a woman.

Nothing like that in the Torah.

> The phrase “throwing stones” (or “casting stones”) comes from the
> biblical event in which the Pharisees dragged an adulterous woman(but
> not the man) before Jesus to be stoned.

That fool who got nailed up by the romans never got any say on who got
stoned.

> Jesus told the accusers that whoever was withoutsin could be the first
> to throw a stone at her.
> They all left.

Just another stupid fairy story that only fools are stupid enough
to believe like the one about that fool walking on water, turning
water into wine, the loaves and fishes etc etc etc.

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<op.1oyss0v0byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6679&group=aus.legal#6679

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 11:52:02 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 01:52 UTC

On Fri, 08 Jul 2022 10:56:38 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Jul 2022 22:19:33 +1000, Daniel65
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>> Petzl wrote on 7/7/22 9:33 pm:
>>> On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 05:07:12 GMT, Whatawonderfulworld
>>> <foo@foobar.com> wrote:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> YES, Jesus was a Jew who taught the Torah
>>
>> Which means Christianity is not much more than a Jewish Sect!! ;-P
>>
> The old testament was read as a punishment by God for sinners.
> Jesus interpretation of the Torah was read as statements of peace.

Pity about the stoning to death bits.

> Often used by Church Clergy to enforce a view.

And burn you at the stake if you don't buy that bullshit.

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<lu3fch1v04poseuu6tqhofi6iisvaqq2ap@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6680&group=aus.legal#6680

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 12:03:03 +1000
References: <op.1owqj7b6zn9mf0@pvr2.lan> <sr6cchhtv46rd9vv3ugaebog4a5mu9j2f4@4ax.com> <d80e851c-eef0-4a0d-9f68-a241120e9b0bn@googlegroups.com> <phbcch9bkgv80neshrnft6le9j3fl5n905@4ax.com> <sfccchte2pbu3rig1kmbnved14b2gp0cat@4ax.com> <op.1owzfznbbyq249@pvr2.lan> <bfhcchduk3fmgv50k1ud46223d2iov3afj@4ax.com> <op.1ow3bykvbyq249@pvr2.lan> <ihgdch9ofe10gj28vummar1utoipu0qqrg@4ax.com> <op.1oyc50x0byq249@pvr2.lan> <97vecht7eljrhgfk1ap8sstb1jk281f1ju@4ax.com> <op.1oysizqobyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 02:03 UTC

On Fri, 08 Jul 2022 11:46:01 +1000, "Rod Speed"

>>> Bullshit they did.
>
>> Not as seen by Historians.
>
>We'll see...
>
>> Religions of Britain p.41, “So near is the resemblance between the
>> Druidical religion of Britain and the Patriarchal religion of the
>> Hebrews, that we hesitate not to pronounce their origin the same”
>
>Just because some fool claims something...
>
>The druids never had anything even remotely like the
>same mindless nit picking on what they could do on
>the sabbath, what they could eat, never had anything
>even remotely like synagogues, or the Torah or Talmud,
>no stupidity like hacking the ends off kid's dicks on day
>4 or whenever it is, anything like the ritual baths, nothing
>like the jewish ceremonys etc etc etc.
>
>> Then there is the song Jerusalem, the Anthem.
>> https://youtu.be/MKRHWT6xdEU
>
>Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Church History, says “The Apostles passed beyond the ocean to the
Isles called the Brittanic Isles”. This is confirmed by the early
British Historian Gildas (A.D. 516-570) who states, “Meanwhile, these
islands … received the beams of light that is, the Holy precepts of
Christ, the true Sun at the latter part, as we know, of the reign of
Tiberius Caesar”. This Tiberius Caesar was the reigning Roman Emperor
when Christ was crucified. Notice Gildas’ words “as we know”, of the
reign of Tiberius Caesar which indicates that what he records
regarding the introduction of Christianity into Britain was in his day
a matter of common knowledge. Tiberius Caesar reigned from A.D. 14-37,
therefore Gildas’ words, “in the latter part of the reign of Tiberius
Caesar” show that Christianity was introduced into Britain before
A.D. 37.
That very early, the Gospel came by the hands of Hebrew is borne out
by the finding of two medals bearing the effigies of our Lord without
a halo; one of these was unearthed at Cork in 1812, under the
foundation of one of the very first Christian monasteries ever built
in Ireland, the other under the ruin of a Druidical Circle at
Bryngwin, in Anglesey about the same time. Antiquarians inform us that
the Hebrew letter “Aleph” on the obverse side to the right of the
effigy of one of these gives the date as the first year after the
other Hebrew letters signifying Jesus, on the left; the word Messias
is on the collar and the reverse side has an inscription in Hebrew,
rendered thus, “Messiah the Prince, came in peace, and man, life for
man became”. On the other medal, the inscription is different but also
in Hebrew and reads “Nought in Thee was found worthy of Divine Wrath”.
(British History Traced, p.132)
--
Petzl
Nov 2019:
Jesus said:
If anyone adds to these things,
God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book
Revelation 22:18
Dec 2019:
CoronaVirus plague outbreak

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<jipkb2FevruU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6681&group=aus.legal#6681

From: fel...@goaway.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 12:51:06 +1000
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 02:51 UTC

On 8/07/2022 6:22 am, hgt wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 21:29:13 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> But were there LONG before that fool who was stupid enough
>>> to get nailed up by the romans showed up.
>
>> Jesus knew of his outcome and accepted it.
>
> Pity about 'My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?'

that's the version in Matthew, Lukes version is somewhat different, and
Mark's doesn't mention Jesus' last words at all

>> Jesus was a Jew
>
> Yes.
>
>> and only preached the Torah.
>
> Wrong. Pity about 'he who is without sin, cast the first stone'

yes he preached many things

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<jipl3gFf2kiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6682&group=aus.legal#6682

From: fel...@goaway.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 13:04:10 +1000
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 03:04 UTC

On 8/07/2022 11:49 am, hgt wrote:

>>> Pity about 'My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?'
>
> Your ignoring of that noted.

>>> Yes.

>>> Wrong. Pity about 'he who is without sin, cast the first stone'
>>>
>> Calming a mob out to stone to death a woman.
>
> Nothing like that in the Torah.
>
>> The phrase “throwing stones” (or “casting stones”) comes from the
>> biblical event in which the Pharisees dragged an adulterous woman(but
>> not the man) before Jesus to be stoned.
>
> That fool who got nailed up by the romans never got any say on who got
> stoned.
>
>> Jesus told the accusers that  whoever was withoutsin could be the
>> first to throw a stone at her.
>> They all left.
>
> Just another stupid fairy story that only fools are stupid enough
> to believe like the one about that fool walking on water, turning
> water into wine, the loaves and fishes etc etc etc.

when talking about what Jesus said or did it's important to remember
that there is nothing writen by Jesus in the bible, or in existence
anywhere that we know of. the gospels were written by educated Greeks
who recounted oral traditions, not by Jesus' disciples or anyone who
actually knew him. we don't even have any original manuscripts. all that
exists are copies, of copies, of copies, all of which contain thousands
of variations of the text, including events and stories that exist only
in some.

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<op.1oyxtyptbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6683&group=aus.legal#6683

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 13:40:36 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 03:40 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Not as seen by Historians.

>> We'll see...

>>> Religions of Britain p.41, “So near is the resemblance betweenthe
>>> Druidical religion of Britain and the Patriarchal religion of the
>>> Hebrews, that we hesitate not to pronounce their origin the same”

>> Just because some fool claims something...

>> The druids never had anything even remotely like the
>> same mindless nit picking on what they could do on
>> the sabbath, what they could eat, never had anything
>> even remotely like synagogues, or the Torah or Talmud,
>> no stupidity like hacking the ends off kid's dicks on day
>> 4 or whenever it is, anything like the ritual baths, nothing
>> like the jewish ceremonys etc etc etc.

>>> Then there is the song Jerusalem, the Anthem.
>>> https://youtu.be/MKRHWT6xdEU

>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> Church History, says “The Apostles passed beyondthe ocean to the Isles
> called the Brittanic Isles”.

Just because some fool claims something...

> This is confirmed by the early British Historian Gildas (A.D. 516-570)

Just because some fool claims something...

> who states, “Meanwhile, these
> islands … received the beams of light that is, the Holy precepts of
> Christ, the true Sun at the latter part, as we know, of the reign of
> Tiberius Caesar”. This Tiberius Caesar was the reigning Roman Emperor
> when Christ was crucified.

Pity none of the cock suckers of that fool that got nailed
up by the romans said anything about being actually
stupid enough to rock up on that soggy little frigid island.

> Notice Gildas’ words “as we know”, of the
> reign of Tiberius Caesar which indicates that what he records
> regarding the introduction of Christianity into Britain was in his day
> a matter of common knowledge.

Just because some fool claims something...

> Tiberius Caesar reigned from A.D. 14-37,
> therefore Gildas’ words, “in the latter part of the reign of Tiberius
> Caesar” show that Christianity was introduced into Britain before
> A.D. 37.

Bullshit it does. There was no Christianity at that time.

> That very early, the Gospel came by the hands of Hebrew is borne out
> by the finding of two medals bearing the effigies of our Lord without
> a halo; one of these was unearthed at Cork in 1812, under the
> foundation of one of the very first Christian monasteries ever built
> in Ireland,

Which didnt happen at that time, stupid.

> the other under the ruin of a Druidical Circle at
> Bryngwin, in Anglesey about the same time.

Which didnt happen at that time, stupid.

> Antiquarians inform us that
> the Hebrew letter “Aleph” on the obverse side to the right of the
> effigy of one of these gives the date as the first year after the
> other Hebrew letters signifying Jesus, on the left; the word Messias
> is on the collar and the reverse side has an inscription in Hebrew,
> rendered thus, “Messiah the Prince, came in peace, and man, life for
> man became”. On the other medal, the inscription is different but also
> in Hebrew and reads “Nought in Thee was found worthy of Divine Wrath”.
> (British History Traced, p.132)

Just because some fool claims something...

And none of that says anything useful about the stupid claim that
the Druids had the same rituals as the Hebrews around 30AD.

Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here

<op.1oyxxib7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6684&group=aus.legal#6684

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 13:42:44 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 03:42 UTC

On Fri, 08 Jul 2022 12:51:06 +1000, Yosemite Sam <felix@goaway.com> wrote:

> On 8/07/2022 6:22 am, hgt wrote:

>>> Jesus knew of his outcome and accepted it.
>>
>> Pity about 'My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?'
>

> that's the version in Matthew, Lukes version is somewhat different, and
> Mark's doesn't mention Jesus' last words at all

Still no evidence that that fool who go nailed up knew of his outcome and
accepted it.

>>> Jesus was a Jew

>> Yes.

>>> and only preached the Torah.

>> Wrong. Pity about 'he who is without sin, cast the first stone'

> yes he preached many things

None of which was the Torah.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: Australian Christian Lobby wants abortion banned here