Rocksolid Light

Welcome to novaBBS (click a section below)

mail  files  register  newsreader  groups  login

Message-ID:  

All who joy would win Must share it -- Happiness was born a twin. -- Lord Byron


aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: judge only trial vs jury trial

SubjectAuthor
* judge only trial vs jury trialMax
+* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialRod Speed
|`* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialMax
| `* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialRod Speed
|  `* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialMax
|   `* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialRod Speed
|    `* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialMax
|     +* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialRod Speed
|     |`* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialMax
|     | `* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialRod Speed
|     |  `* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPetzl
|     |   `* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialRod Speed
|     |    `* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPetzl
|     |     +* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPhil Allison
|     |     |+* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPetzl
|     |     ||+* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialRod Speed
|     |     |||`* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPetzl
|     |     ||| `* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialRod Speed
|     |     |||  `- Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPetzl
|     |     ||`* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPhil Allison
|     |     || `* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPetzl
|     |     ||  `* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPhil Allison
|     |     ||   `- Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPetzl
|     |     |`* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialMax
|     |     | +- Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPhil Allison
|     |     | `- Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPetzl
|     |     `* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialRod Speed
|     |      `* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPetzl
|     |       `- Re: judge only trial vs jury trialRod Speed
|     `* Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPhil Allison
|      `- Re: judge only trial vs jury trialMax
`- Re: judge only trial vs jury trialPhil Allison

Pages:12
Re: judge only trial vs jury trial

<pce7dh16k0f0mo2nphel8jqbi4sh1q6qko@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6780&group=aus.legal#6780

  copy link   Newsgroups: aus.legal
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!news.uzoreto.com!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: judge only trial vs jury trial
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 17:36:57 +1000
Lines: 60
Message-ID: <pce7dh16k0f0mo2nphel8jqbi4sh1q6qko@4ax.com>
References: <tar1h6$1u0g$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pb51oujbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tar92q$u3a$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pcc1qeabyq249@pvr2.lan> <tate4s$9ak$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pds4eqobyq249@pvr2.lan> <e5j6dh5v5iuf2f41uodrsr6e797kchdna7@4ax.com> <op.1pfg46gcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <h1t6dhhdcqoa0ia147314vj7h461qh3cjo@4ax.com> <7a1fe099-8a5e-48eb-b8c9-c094ba19c1a4n@googlegroups.com> <it47dhhtggpbnnogkngadjmv1ao47l1bbl@4ax.com> <2ae205d6-2c56-4671-a48d-b73e430bd54an@googlegroups.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: individual.net cFy6CeDq4TmJ+nZ6bLxrggfDuaBhkiN46FkOO1u3IYMNqwQ1Og
Cancel-Lock: sha1:iAbywANKAVkZ0Z11/0vaNPeTs6I=
User-Agent: ForteAgent/8.00.32.1272
 by: Petzl - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 07:36 UTC

On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 00:17:43 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
<pallison49@gmail.com> wrote:

>pet...@gmail.com wrote:
>====================
>>
>> >> >
>> >> Not with me, guaranteed I will vote guilty and harm those arseholes
>> >> that don't plead guilty.
>> >
>> >** Only causes a hung jury - makes YOU the arsehole.
>> >>
>> Everyone I know agrees this is rigging for perps to plead not guilty
>> when they are.
>
>** Still leaves YOU as a grade A arsehole.
>
Maybe but the law is an ass
Just feather bedding lawyers scam

>> Would also like legal aid stopped and have lawyers called to represent
>> those as a freebie
>
>** Same thing - fuckwit.
>
I would say that it would make the courts more efficient.
The reason why the perps change plea at last moment is the Lawyers are
trying to get a good deal on plea bargaining.
Nothing to do with justice served

>> as do those that are called up for jury duty"
>
>** Jurors get paid a daily rate as do many witnesses.
>
I got a bus fare for a day wasted on bullshit.
>
>> >> The perp just before trail changed plea to guilty.
>> >
>> >** Standard advice given to accused by their lawyers.
>> >
>> > Always a chance the case will be dropped or witnesses vanish, recant or die.
>> >
>> No the perp is in the court and about to be tried with a jury called.
>
>** Exactly the time police may withdraw, witnesses can vanish or recant.
>
> Colossal IDIOTS do not come any bigger that YOU !!!
> =============================================
>
>** Rest of you paranoid shit snipped, it made me feel ill.
>
I can't stomach it either.
The perps in my case were obviously guilty. The lawyers scam is to go
for plea barging which is not disclosed by the courts and why perps
get light sentences
Capture and release stinks for victims.
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge

Re: judge only trial vs jury trial

<4lf7dhh7585i42ea56t6ea3db3mn34fqv2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6781&group=aus.legal#6781

  copy link   Newsgroups: aus.legal
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!news.uzoreto.com!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: judge only trial vs jury trial
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 17:47:52 +1000
Lines: 33
Message-ID: <4lf7dhh7585i42ea56t6ea3db3mn34fqv2@4ax.com>
References: <op.1pbw25k8byq249@pvr2.lan> <taqqr3$1sc6$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pb2d6lhbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tar1h6$1u0g$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pb51oujbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tar92q$u3a$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pcc1qeabyq249@pvr2.lan> <tate4s$9ak$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pds4eqobyq249@pvr2.lan> <e5j6dh5v5iuf2f41uodrsr6e797kchdna7@4ax.com> <op.1pfg46gcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <h1t6dhhdcqoa0ia147314vj7h461qh3cjo@4ax.com> <7a1fe099-8a5e-48eb-b8c9-c094ba19c1a4n@googlegroups.com> <tb0886$1cjt$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: individual.net QfRp0sPh7BEOOZOubBuFJQrXdnltKN+h1ATrUN9teE7FHsbfE0
Cancel-Lock: sha1:1RJtsgg+8sLhB4J3C0tCOgzkGhU=
User-Agent: ForteAgent/8.00.32.1272
 by: Petzl - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 07:47 UTC

On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 15:55:15 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>On 17/07/2022 12:47 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
>> pet...@gmail.com wrote:
>> ====================
>>>
>>>>> More likely to be found guilty with a jury who hate you for having them
>>>>> come for jury service.
>>>>
>>>> Bullshit.
>>>>
>>> Not with me, guaranteed I will vote guilty and harm those arseholes
>>> that don't plead guilty.
>>
>> ** Only causes a hung jury - makes YOU the arsehole.
>>>
>>> Happened 3 times in a row with my call ups
>>> The perp just before trail changed plea to guilty.
>>
>> ** Standard advice given to accused by their lawyers.
>>
>> Always a chance the case will be dropped or witnesses vanish, recant or die.
>>
>
>Only in certain situations. The defendant can get a sentence discount if
>they plead guilty early.
>
With zero risk, if refused the sentence needs to be increased ten
times. With zero payment to legal aid lawyer who pays a fine.
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge

Re: judge only trial vs jury trial

<eb3a7661-2c79-4ad5-973c-d19cdb285e06n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6782&group=aus.legal#6782

  copy link   Newsgroups: aus.legal
X-Received: by 2002:a0c:c789:0:b0:470:8c5b:5e13 with SMTP id k9-20020a0cc789000000b004708c5b5e13mr17323500qvj.86.1658044746580;
Sun, 17 Jul 2022 00:59:06 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a0c:b31a:0:b0:473:8062:b1b4 with SMTP id
s26-20020a0cb31a000000b004738062b1b4mr17747171qve.85.1658044746441; Sun, 17
Jul 2022 00:59:06 -0700 (PDT)
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!news.misty.com!border2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 00:59:06 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <pce7dh16k0f0mo2nphel8jqbi4sh1q6qko@4ax.com>
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=27.33.15.70; posting-account=B_tJMAoAAAAmar-1r2H3x4CMhbFEou3n
NNTP-Posting-Host: 27.33.15.70
References: <tar1h6$1u0g$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pb51oujbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<tar92q$u3a$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pcc1qeabyq249@pvr2.lan>
<tate4s$9ak$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pds4eqobyq249@pvr2.lan>
<e5j6dh5v5iuf2f41uodrsr6e797kchdna7@4ax.com> <op.1pfg46gcbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<h1t6dhhdcqoa0ia147314vj7h461qh3cjo@4ax.com> <7a1fe099-8a5e-48eb-b8c9-c094ba19c1a4n@googlegroups.com>
<it47dhhtggpbnnogkngadjmv1ao47l1bbl@4ax.com> <2ae205d6-2c56-4671-a48d-b73e430bd54an@googlegroups.com>
<pce7dh16k0f0mo2nphel8jqbi4sh1q6qko@4ax.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <eb3a7661-2c79-4ad5-973c-d19cdb285e06n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: judge only trial vs jury trial
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
Injection-Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 07:59:06 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Lines: 60
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 07:59 UTC

pet...@gmail.com wrote:
====================
>
>
> >** Still leaves YOU as a grade A arsehole.
> >
> Maybe but the law is an ass

** More paranoid shit from a shithead.

> Just feather bedding lawyers scam

** More paranoid shit from a shithead.

> >> Would also like legal aid stopped and have lawyers called to represent
> >> those as a freebie
> >
> >** Same thing - fuckwit.
> >
> I would say that it would make the courts more efficient.

** ROTFL who give a shit what YOU say.

> The reason why the perps change plea at last moment is the Lawyers are
> trying to get a good deal on plea bargaining.

** Not done in court.
> >** Jurors get paid a daily rate as do many witnesses.
> >
> I got a bus fare for a day wasted on bullshit.

** More than YOU were worth - fuckhead.

> >
> >> No the perp is in the court and about to be tried with a jury called.
> >
> >** Exactly the time police may withdraw, witnesses can vanish or recant.
> >
> > Colossal IDIOTS do not come any bigger that YOU !!!
> > =============================================
> >
> >** Rest of you paranoid shit snipped, it made me feel ill.
> >
> I can't stomach it either.

** ROTFLMAO !!!

Stop *swallowing* you OWN paranoid shit.
Fucking schizo.

....... Phil

Re: judge only trial vs jury trial

<6jg7dhlckkjbupb94ih1mdh9gv75v1h5s1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6783&group=aus.legal#6783

  copy link   Newsgroups: aus.legal
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!news.uzoreto.com!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: judge only trial vs jury trial
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 18:07:40 +1000
Lines: 65
Message-ID: <6jg7dhlckkjbupb94ih1mdh9gv75v1h5s1@4ax.com>
References: <op.1pb51oujbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tar92q$u3a$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pcc1qeabyq249@pvr2.lan> <tate4s$9ak$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pds4eqobyq249@pvr2.lan> <e5j6dh5v5iuf2f41uodrsr6e797kchdna7@4ax.com> <op.1pfg46gcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <h1t6dhhdcqoa0ia147314vj7h461qh3cjo@4ax.com> <7a1fe099-8a5e-48eb-b8c9-c094ba19c1a4n@googlegroups.com> <it47dhhtggpbnnogkngadjmv1ao47l1bbl@4ax.com> <op.1pfp07rrbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tud7dhhl90prhmscbkl627ffr84guihs5g@4ax.com> <op.1pfwlbhtbyq249@pvr2.lan>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: individual.net KiwkwzaTADd3UKpkcDnpygErPObn6Fs009Lcgt7OsQDrrDwsNE
Cancel-Lock: sha1:FIGKX9reY4BHcHQ7hUoy4GRsQ3o=
User-Agent: ForteAgent/8.00.32.1272
 by: Petzl - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 08:07 UTC

On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 17:33:01 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 17:25:01 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 15:11:21 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 14:54:11 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 19:47:47 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
>>>> <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> pet...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>>> ====================
>>>>>>
>>>>>> >> More likely to be found guilty with a jury who hate you for having
>>>>>> them
>>>>>> >> come for jury service.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> >Bullshit.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> Not with me, guaranteed I will vote guilty and harm those arseholes
>>>>>> that don't plead guilty.
>>>>>
>>>>> ** Only causes a hung jury - makes YOU the arsehole.
>>>>>>
>>>> Everyone I know agrees this is rigging for perps to plead not guilty
>>>> when they are.
>>>
>>>> Would also like legal aid stopped and have lawyers called to represent
>>>> those as a freebie as do those that are called up for jury duty"
>>>
>>> Thats not viable given that there are so few lawyers.
>
>> Removing legal aid ones will make many, many more, available
>
>Nowhere near enough for all trials.
>
Legal aid cases are around 95% in Campbelltown
Removing legal aid would make representation more affordable

Also every state election Judges need to be voted for continuance, or
removal!

>> Don't know recently but in Campbelltown most criminals get legal aid.
>> Then there are those still in university that need to get experience
>
>>>>>> Happened 3 times in a row with my call ups
>>>>>> The perp just before trail changed plea to guilty.
>>>
>>>>> Standard advice given to accused by their lawyers.
>>>
>>>>> Always a chance the case will be dropped or witnesses vanish, recant
>>>>> or die.
>>>
>>>> No the perp is in the court and about to be tried with a jury called.
>>>> Just scam advice by the perps lawyer to blackmail for a plea bargain.
>>>> Used to be when you went to a lawyers office the first you see under
>>>> their name is "legal aid" available here the norm, it's a scam.
>>>> And what happened to me is common
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge

Re: judge only trial vs jury trial

<8sg7dhlin8hlmrl5tbr52p9002qap3p1uj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6784&group=aus.legal#6784

  copy link   Newsgroups: aus.legal
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!news.uzoreto.com!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: judge only trial vs jury trial
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 18:11:48 +1000
Lines: 63
Message-ID: <8sg7dhlin8hlmrl5tbr52p9002qap3p1uj@4ax.com>
References: <op.1pcc1qeabyq249@pvr2.lan> <tate4s$9ak$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pds4eqobyq249@pvr2.lan> <e5j6dh5v5iuf2f41uodrsr6e797kchdna7@4ax.com> <op.1pfg46gcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <h1t6dhhdcqoa0ia147314vj7h461qh3cjo@4ax.com> <7a1fe099-8a5e-48eb-b8c9-c094ba19c1a4n@googlegroups.com> <it47dhhtggpbnnogkngadjmv1ao47l1bbl@4ax.com> <2ae205d6-2c56-4671-a48d-b73e430bd54an@googlegroups.com> <pce7dh16k0f0mo2nphel8jqbi4sh1q6qko@4ax.com> <eb3a7661-2c79-4ad5-973c-d19cdb285e06n@googlegroups.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: individual.net U3O1eU+yHdsJWsKW8tWddAa5fH8ampotcvf0AuVb0K+Fed/iu9
Cancel-Lock: sha1:U/9ENpj5j74iCLP/SHfOwXX7LHg=
User-Agent: ForteAgent/8.00.32.1272
 by: Petzl - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 08:11 UTC

On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 00:59:06 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
<pallison49@gmail.com> wrote:

>pet...@gmail.com wrote:
>====================
>>
> >
>> >** Still leaves YOU as a grade A arsehole.
>> >
>> Maybe but the law is an ass
>
>** More paranoid shit from a shithead.
>
>> Just feather bedding lawyers scam
>
>** More paranoid shit from a shithead.
>
>
>> >> Would also like legal aid stopped and have lawyers called to represent
>> >> those as a freebie
>> >
>> >** Same thing - fuckwit.
>> >
>> I would say that it would make the courts more efficient.
>
>** ROTFL who give a shit what YOU say.
>
>
>> The reason why the perps change plea at last moment is the Lawyers are
>> trying to get a good deal on plea bargaining.
>
>** Not done in court.
>
>> >** Jurors get paid a daily rate as do many witnesses.
>> >
>> I got a bus fare for a day wasted on bullshit.
>
>** More than YOU were worth - fuckhead.
>
>> >
>> >> No the perp is in the court and about to be tried with a jury called.
>> >
>> >** Exactly the time police may withdraw, witnesses can vanish or recant.
>> >
>> > Colossal IDIOTS do not come any bigger that YOU !!!
>> > =============================================
>> >
>> >** Rest of you paranoid shit snipped, it made me feel ill.
>> >
>> I can't stomach it either.
>
>** ROTFLMAO !!!
>
>Stop *swallowing* you OWN paranoid shit.
>Fucking schizo.
>...... Phil
>
Another silly delusionist that can't face reality and mistakenly
believe that they are "normal"
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge

Re: judge only trial vs jury trial

<i87adhlhnk0bbvc82n66mk7utbhvs6ihev@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6822&group=aus.legal#6822

  copy link   Newsgroups: aus.legal
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!news.uzoreto.com!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: judge only trial vs jury trial
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 19:04:48 +1000
Lines: 169
Message-ID: <i87adhlhnk0bbvc82n66mk7utbhvs6ihev@4ax.com>
References: <taqnhh$1114$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pbw25k8byq249@pvr2.lan> <taqqr3$1sc6$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pb2d6lhbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tar1h6$1u0g$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pb51oujbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tar92q$u3a$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pcc1qeabyq249@pvr2.lan> <tate4s$9ak$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pds4eqobyq249@pvr2.lan> <e5j6dh5v5iuf2f41uodrsr6e797kchdna7@4ax.com> <op.1pfg46gcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <h1t6dhhdcqoa0ia147314vj7h461qh3cjo@4ax.com> <op.1pfj03d5byq249@pvr2.lan>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Trace: individual.net pAdskpSSA2yj37WSTt8hagGI0Z/vK+wiQoZyYN9cDPW4jGM6KG
Cancel-Lock: sha1:SA38EcHU0SOd46UxNt3f8bJqdFQ=
User-Agent: ForteAgent/8.00.32.1272
 by: Petzl - Mon, 18 Jul 2022 09:04 UTC

On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 13:01:41 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>>>>> Rod Speed wrote
>>>>>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>>>>>>> Rod Speed wrote
>>>>>>>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>>>>>>>>> Rod Speed wrote
>>>>>>>>>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>>>>>>>>>>> Rod Speed wrote
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/marathon-chris-dawson-trial-finally-comes-to-a-close/news-story/18c727bfcb27bbd7f53e7728cd7ad117
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chris Dawson will learn his fate now that the murder trial
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> has
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wound up. In the judge only trial, with no jury, the judge
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> will
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> deliver his verdict in September.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Compare that to a jury trial where the jury would be expected
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> deliver a verdict in a manner of hours, or a few days at the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> most.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How is it fair that in a judge only trial, the verdict is
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> given
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> months of consideration by the judge, but in a jury trial,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> verdict is given much less time in consideration?
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> The judicial system is never about fair, stupid.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> What is it about, then?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Holding those accountable who have been proven to have breached
>>>>>>>>>>> the law, stupid.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Doesn't that mean it is meant to be done fairly?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Nope. And there is nothing unfair about a judge in a judge alone
>>>>>>>>> trial taking time to document how he arrived at the judgement
>>>>>>>>> that he arrived at anyway. In fact that is more fair than just
>>>>>>>>> anouncing his judgement and not saying how he arrived at
>>>>>>>>> that and taking time to conside the evidence thoroughly.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> So the judge gets to consider the evidence thoroughly, as you put
>>>>>>>> it,
>>>>>>>> whereas the jury doesn't, right?
>>>>>>> Wrong, the judge gets to spell out the reasons why he decided
>>>>>>> the accused is guilty or not, and the jury doesn't have to do that.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Are you saying the judge would decide in the same amount of time
>>>>>> that a
>>>>>> jury does?
>>>>>
>>>>> Corse not given that with a jury most of the time is taken
>>>>> up with convincing the minority of the jury to agree with
>>>>> the verdict that the majority of the jurors want to see.
>>>>>
>>>>> And that is all irrelevant to the fact that a judge alone trial
>>>>> is MORE fair because the accused and its lawyers get to
>>>>> see the reasoning behind the judge's decision and doesnt
>>>>> with a jury trial.
>>>>>
>>>>> Of course it can take longer for the judge to document the
>>>>> reasoning behind the judge's decision, particularly given
>>>>> that judge is unlikely to have nothing else to do after the
>>>>> trial has ended.
>>>
>>>> More likely to be found guilty with a jury who hate you for having
>>>> them
>>>> come for jury service.
>>>
>>> Bullshit.
>
>> Not with me, guaranteed I will vote guilty and harm those arseholes
>> that don't plead guilty.
>
>Hardly anyone operates like that.
>
>>>> Often again, again, again,again, again, again....
>>>> Because after all the tine wasting the perp changes hisplea to guilty
>>>> Then that was just wasting your time and day.
>>>
>>> Not that common at all and the jury is irrelevant after
>>> that and there is a considerable delay before you get
>>> called for jury service again.
>
>> Happened 3 times in a row with my call ups
>> The perp just before trail changed plea to guilty.
>
>But in that situation the jury is irrelevant.
>
>> Depends what you call no delay?
>> Once a month for 3 months with me.
>
>I was talking about the delay after you have been part of the jury in a
>trial.
>
More common to be called up numerous times only to have the perp plead
guilty just as he is called up for court, meaning your jury service
don't count.

The other problem is Islamic terrorism were jurists and family are
identified and menaced by "allahu akbar" terrorists, also lawyers
stacking juries with Mohammedan's.

Hamdi Alqudsi is back in court
His picture
https://tinyurl.com/24vg259r
First charged in 2016
Now
<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/breaking-news/hamdi-alqudsi-allegedly-planned-to-attack-navy-base-courthouse-and-mardi-gras-in-sydney/news-story/aec52edc8b5eb3393def9e644fca8d4c>
https://tinyurl.com/2yo8behj
A Sydney man is accused of leading a “terrorist group” called the
Shura, which allegedly made plans to attack the city’s navy base, a
courthouse, the Mardi Gras parade and Israeli embassy, a court has
been told.

Hamdi Alqudsi, 48, faced the NSW Supreme Court for the beginning of
his trial on Monday after he was charged with intentionally directing
a terrorist organisation which was preparing to carry out a terrorist
act.

Crown prosecutors allege Mr Alqudsi directed the organisation between
August 2014 and December 2014.

He has pleaded not guilty to the charge.

Mr Alqudsi first came to the attention of police in mid-2013 when he
allegedly rallied men together to form a group called the Shura,
meaning consultation council in Arabic.

Crown prosecutor Patricia McDonald SC told the jury he originally
recruited people to travel to Syria to “fight against the
commonwealth” including extremist jihadist groups and Islamic State
(IS), and to collect money for men to travel.

However, “overt action by police” led to the plans being “handicapped”
and ultimately stopped the Shura in sending men to Syria.

>> Once you are on the NSW call up list, you are called up till you sit
>> on 3 trails, when the perp changes his/her/it's plea to guilty you are
>> dismissed and it don't count as a "sit".
>
>> Seems that the "Sheriff's" suspiciously pick on ICI employees, seemed
>> a lot had to attend jury service?
>> Never heard of any one in other Sydney companies being called up?
>
>>>> Don't count to your jury service, will be called again, again,
>>>> again,again, again, again.... till you actually SIT in 3 court cases.
--
Petzl
Moslems use our hospitals to get drugs to send back to base.
If you have a Jihad litter of 8 0r 10,
Australia will actually pay you enough so you can buy a house and car.
Here you can plan your attack on their filthy flesh to kill as many whores as you can.
Australia has all these dumb rules that stop them from arresting you until you are near your target
and this is only if they can track you.
Worst case scenerio if you get caught you will be in what they call jail,
for between 5 to 8 years if your operation was not carried out.
In this time you will have access to books and computers, prayer rooms, halal food,
maybe even a cell facing Mecca


Click here to read the complete article
Re: judge only trial vs jury trial

<op.1phyn8xybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6825&group=aus.legal#6825

  copy link   Newsgroups: aus.legal
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!news.uzoreto.com!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: judge only trial vs jury trial
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 20:13:10 +1000
Lines: 198
Message-ID: <op.1phyn8xybyq249@pvr2.lan>
References: <taqnhh$1114$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pbw25k8byq249@pvr2.lan>
<taqqr3$1sc6$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pb2d6lhbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<tar1h6$1u0g$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pb51oujbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<tar92q$u3a$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pcc1qeabyq249@pvr2.lan>
<tate4s$9ak$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1pds4eqobyq249@pvr2.lan>
<e5j6dh5v5iuf2f41uodrsr6e797kchdna7@4ax.com> <op.1pfg46gcbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<h1t6dhhdcqoa0ia147314vj7h461qh3cjo@4ax.com> <op.1pfj03d5byq249@pvr2.lan>
<i87adhlhnk0bbvc82n66mk7utbhvs6ihev@4ax.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed; delsp=yes
Content-Transfer-Encoding: Quoted-Printable
X-Trace: individual.net gP/dFAQNo4BQJOGQt/21vgmEoQfOnMcj6vQQgwB9VI8EQli3U=
Cancel-Lock: sha1:e7VFd5nGB3u+jiUZjy5gKaAIrPs=
User-Agent: Opera Mail/1.0 (Win32)
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 18 Jul 2022 10:13 UTC

On Mon, 18 Jul 2022 19:04:48 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 13:01:41 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>>>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>>>>>> Rod Speed wrote
>>>>>>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>>>>>>>> Rod Speed wrote
>>>>>>>>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>>>>>>>>>> Rod Speed wrote
>>>>>>>>>>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rod Speed wrote
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/marathon-chris-dawson-trial-finally-comes-to-a-close/news-story/18c727bfcb27bbd7f53e7728cd7ad117
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chris Dawson will learn his fate now that the murder trial
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> has
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wound up. In the judge only trial, with no jury, the judge
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> will
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> deliver his verdict in September.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Compare that to a jury trial where the jury would be
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> expected
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> deliver a verdict in a manner of hours, or a few days at
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> most.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How is it fair that in a judge only trial, the verdict is
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> given
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> months of consideration by the judge, but in a jury trial,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> verdict is given much less time in consideration?
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The judicial system is never about fair, stupid.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> What is it about, then?
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Holding those accountable who have been proven to have
>>>>>>>>>>>> breached
>>>>>>>>>>>> the law, stupid.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Doesn't that mean it is meant to be done fairly?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Nope. And there is nothing unfair about a judge in a judge
>>>>>>>>>> alone
>>>>>>>>>> trial taking time to document how he arrived at the judgement
>>>>>>>>>> that he arrived at anyway. In fact that is more fair than just
>>>>>>>>>> anouncing his judgement and not saying how he arrived at
>>>>>>>>>> that and taking time to conside the evidence thoroughly.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> So the judge gets to consider the evidence thoroughly, as you put
>>>>>>>>> it,
>>>>>>>>> whereas the jury doesn't, right?
>>>>>>>> Wrong, the judge gets to spell out the reasons why he decided
>>>>>>>> the accused is guilty or not, and the jury doesn't have to do
>>>>>>>> that.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Are you saying the judge would decide in the same amount of time
>>>>>>> that a
>>>>>>> jury does?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Corse not given that with a jury most of the time is taken
>>>>>> up with convincing the minority of the jury to agree with
>>>>>> the verdict that the majority of the jurors want to see.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> And that is all irrelevant to the fact that a judge alone trial
>>>>>> is MORE fair because the accused and its lawyers get to
>>>>>> see the reasoning behind the judge's decision and doesnt
>>>>>> with a jury trial.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Of course it can take longer for the judge to document the
>>>>>> reasoning behind the judge's decision, particularly given
>>>>>> that judge is unlikely to have nothing else to do after the
>>>>>> trial has ended.
>>>>
>>>>> More likely to be found guilty with a jury who hate you for having
>>>>> them
>>>>> come for jury service.
>>>>
>>>> Bullshit.
>>
>>> Not with me, guaranteed I will vote guilty and harm those arseholes
>>> that don't plead guilty.
>>
>> Hardly anyone operates like that.
>>
>>>>> Often again, again, again,again, again, again....
>>>>> Because after all the tine wasting the perp changes hisplea to guilty
>>>>> Then that was just wasting your time and day.
>>>>
>>>> Not that common at all and the jury is irrelevant after
>>>> that and there is a considerable delay before you get
>>>> called for jury service again.
>>
>>> Happened 3 times in a row with my call ups
>>> The perp just before trail changed plea to guilty.
>>
>> But in that situation the jury is irrelevant.
>>
>>> Depends what you call no delay?
>>> Once a month for 3 months with me.
>>
>> I was talking about the delay after you have been part of the jury in a
>> trial.
>>
> More common to be called up numerous times only to have the perp plead
> guilty just as he is called up for court, meaning your jury service
> don't count.
>
> The other problem is Islamic terrorism were jurists and family are
> identified and menaced by "allahu akbar" terrorists, also lawyers
> stacking juries with Mohammedan's.

Not even possible.

> Hamdi Alqudsi is back in court
> His picture
> https://tinyurl.com/24vg259r
> First charged in 2016
> Now
> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/breaking-news/hamdi-alqudsi-allegedly-planned-to-attack-navy-base-courthouse-and-mardi-gras-in-sydney/news-story/aec52edc8b5eb3393def9e644fca8d4c>
> https://tinyurl.com/2yo8behj
> A Sydney man is accused of leading a “terrorist group” called the
> Shura, which allegedly made plans to attack the city’s navy base, a
> courthouse, the Mardi Gras parade and Israeli embassy, a court has
> been told.

> Hamdi Alqudsi, 48, faced the NSW Supreme Court for the beginning of
> his trial on Monday after he was charged with intentionally directing
> a terrorist organisation which was preparing to carry out a terrorist
> act.
>
> Crown prosecutors allege Mr Alqudsi directed the organisation between
> August 2014 and December 2014.
>
> He has pleaded not guilty to the charge.
>
> Mr Alqudsi first came to the attention of police in mid-2013 when he
> allegedly rallied men together to form a group called the Shura,
> meaning consultation council in Arabic.
>
> Crown prosecutor Patricia McDonald SC told the jury he originally
> recruited people to travel to Syria to “fight against the
> commonwealth” including extremist jihadist groups and Islamic State
> (IS), and to collect money for men to travel.
>
> However, “overt action by police” led to the plans being “handicapped”
> and ultimately stopped the Shura in sending men to Syria.

All irrelevant to what is being discussed.

>>> Once you are on the NSW call up list, you are called up till you sit
>>> on 3 trails, when the perp changes his/her/it's plea to guilty you are
>>> dismissed and it don't count as a "sit".
>>
>>> Seems that the "Sheriff's" suspiciously pick on ICI employees, seemed
>>> a lot had to attend jury service?
>>> Never heard of any one in other Sydney companies being called up?
>>
>>>>> Don't count to your jury service, will be called again, again,
>>>>> again,again, again, again.... till you actually SIT in 3 court cases.


Click here to read the complete article

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: judge only trial vs jury trial

Pages:12
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor