Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance? -- Charlie McCarthy

aus+uk / aus.legal / This Lawyer knows the Judge?

SubjectAuthor
* This Lawyer knows the Judge?Petzl
+* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
|+* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Petzl
||`* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
|| `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Petzl
||  `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
||   `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Petzl
||    `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
||     `- Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?jaouad zarrabi
|`* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Phil Allison
| `- Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Petzl
`* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Peter Jason
 `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Petzl
  `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
   `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Petzl
    `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
     `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Max
      `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
       `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Max
        +* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
        |`* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Max
        | `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
        |  `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Max
        |   `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
        |    `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Max
        |     `- Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
        `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Phil Allison
         `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Max
          `- Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed

Pages:12
This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<l0u6jhpeljkuiv101ltneolqkk87omf84q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7576&group=aus.legal#7576

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: This Lawyer knows the Judge?
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 08:29:22 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:29 UTC

Mali Cooper, formerly of Lismore, now from Bellingen, live streamed
the moment she allegedly locked her head to the steering wheel of her
car after stopping in the Sydney Harbour Tunnel in June.
Traffic banked up for kilometres as enraged members of the public
screamed through her car window.
<https://www.echo.net.au/2022/09/lismore-activist-who-blocked-sydney-traffic-has-charges-dismissed/>
https://tinyurl.com/2kma22d9
Lismore activist who blocked Sydney traffic has charges dismissed
Blockade Australia said Mali faced up to two years in prison and a
$22,000 fine, under the NSW government’s draconian new anti-protest
laws, but the magistrate has dismissed all charges with no conviction,
fines or record, under a Section 14.
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<op.1s6eao1qbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7577&group=aus.legal#7577

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 08:33:50 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:33 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> Mali Cooper, formerly of Lismore, now from Bellingen, live streamed
> the moment she allegedly locked her head to the steering wheel of her
> car after stopping in the Sydney Harbour Tunnel in June.
> Traffic banked up for kilometres as enraged members of the public
> screamed through her car window.
> <https://www.echo.net.au/2022/09/lismore-activist-who-blocked-sydney-traffic-has-charges-dismissed/>
> https://tinyurl.com/2kma22d9
> Lismore activist who blocked Sydney traffic has charges dismissed
> Blockade Australia said Mali faced up to two years in prison and a
> $22,000 fine, under the NSW government’s draconian new anti-protest
> laws, but the magistrate has dismissed all charges with no conviction,
> fines or record, under a Section 14.

There is no judge involved.

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<ip07jhdj6pdp1ektaadkqvorg8c1c86bfg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7578&group=aus.legal#7578

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:12:29 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 23:12 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 08:33:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> Mali Cooper, formerly of Lismore, now from Bellingen, live streamed
>> the moment she allegedly locked her head to the steering wheel of her
>> car after stopping in the Sydney Harbour Tunnel in June.
>> Traffic banked up for kilometres as enraged members of the public
>> screamed through her car window.
>> <https://www.echo.net.au/2022/09/lismore-activist-who-blocked-sydney-traffic-has-charges-dismissed/>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2kma22d9
>> Lismore activist who blocked Sydney traffic has charges dismissed
>> Blockade Australia said Mali faced up to two years in prison and a
>> $22,000 fine, under the NSW government’s draconian new anti-protest
>> laws, but the magistrate has dismissed all charges with no conviction,
>> fines or record, under a Section 14.
>
>There is no judge involved.

Whatever needs to be appealed
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<e417jhlif2sfiia6tqg2ktse00c3ot4sru@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7579&group=aus.legal#7579

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:17:51 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 23:17 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 08:29:22 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mali Cooper, formerly of Lismore, now from Bellingen, live streamed
>the moment she allegedly locked her head to the steering wheel of her
>car after stopping in the Sydney Harbour Tunnel in June.
>Traffic banked up for kilometres as enraged members of the public
>screamed through her car window.
><https://www.echo.net.au/2022/09/lismore-activist-who-blocked-sydney-traffic-has-charges-dismissed/>
> https://tinyurl.com/2kma22d9
>Lismore activist who blocked Sydney traffic has charges dismissed
>Blockade Australia said Mali faced up to two years in prison and a
>$22,000 fine, under the NSW government’s draconian new anti-protest
>laws, but the magistrate has dismissed all charges with no conviction,
>fines or record, under a Section 14.

Bring back the WHIP...!

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<cd287e58-13c9-4a95-b260-54069fc9ce59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7580&group=aus.legal#7580

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 16:25:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 23:25 UTC

Rod Speed wrote:
=============> Petzl is a total fuckwit wrote

> > Mali Cooper, formerly of Lismore, now from Bellingen, live streamed
> > the moment she allegedly locked her head to the steering wheel of her
> > car after stopping in the Sydney Harbour Tunnel in June.
> > Traffic banked up for kilometres as enraged members of the public
> > screamed through her car window.
> > <https://www.echo.net.au/2022/09/lismore-activist-who-blocked-sydney-traffic-has-charges-dismissed/>
> > https://tinyurl.com/2kma22d9
> > Lismore activist who blocked Sydney traffic has charges dismissed
> > Blockade Australia said Mali faced up to two years in prison and a
> > $22,000 fine, under the NSW government’s draconian new anti-protest
> > laws, but the magistrate has dismissed all charges with no conviction,
> > fines or record, under a Section 14.
> There is no judge involved.

** OK- the decision was taken made by a magistrate.

FYI
A " section 14 " application is made by the accused.
It is in essence a plea of *insanity*.
Medical reports need to be produced establishing the claim plus an assurance the accused will undertake a course of treatment for their condition/s for at least 12 months.
The nice folk at Legal Aid will do all this for low IQ nutters like Mali.

....... Phil

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<pc17jhlmt1p98dm8e14dscg6m0hl64hccl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7581&group=aus.legal#7581

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:25:21 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 23:25 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:17:51 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 08:29:22 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Mali Cooper, formerly of Lismore, now from Bellingen, live streamed
>>the moment she allegedly locked her head to the steering wheel of her
>>car after stopping in the Sydney Harbour Tunnel in June.
>>Traffic banked up for kilometres as enraged members of the public
>>screamed through her car window.
>><https://www.echo.net.au/2022/09/lismore-activist-who-blocked-sydney-traffic-has-charges-dismissed/>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2kma22d9
>>Lismore activist who blocked Sydney traffic has charges dismissed
>>Blockade Australia said Mali faced up to two years in prison and a
>>$22,000 fine, under the NSW government’s draconian new anti-protest
>>laws, but the magistrate has dismissed all charges with no conviction,
>>fines or record, under a Section 14.
>

>Bring back the WHIP...!

Should not of been handled by a week kneed magistrate.
Sounds to me the fix was in.
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<ju17jhlromnlcrmqho5996a9qnkkb60hcl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7582&group=aus.legal#7582

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:32:35 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 23:32 UTC

On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 16:25:12 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison
<pallison49@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rod Speed wrote:
>==============
>> Petzl is a total fuckwit wrote
>
>> > Mali Cooper, formerly of Lismore, now from Bellingen, live streamed
>> > the moment she allegedly locked her head to the steering wheel of her
>> > car after stopping in the Sydney Harbour Tunnel in June.
>> > Traffic banked up for kilometres as enraged members of the public
>> > screamed through her car window.
>> > <https://www.echo.net.au/2022/09/lismore-activist-who-blocked-sydney-traffic-has-charges-dismissed/>
>> > https://tinyurl.com/2kma22d9
>> > Lismore activist who blocked Sydney traffic has charges dismissed
>> > Blockade Australia said Mali faced up to two years in prison and a
>> > $22,000 fine, under the NSW government’s draconian new anti-protest
>> > laws, but the magistrate has dismissed all charges with no conviction,
>> > fines or record, under a Section 14.
>> There is no judge involved.
>
>** OK- the decision was taken made by a magistrate.
>
> FYI
> A " section 14 " application is made by the accused.
> It is in essence a plea of *insanity*.
>Medical reports need to be produced establishing the claim plus an assurance the accused will undertake a course of treatment for their condition/s for at least 12 months.
>The nice folk at Legal Aid will do all this for low IQ nutters like Mali.

Criminally insane and allowed to drive a car.
The fix was in!
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<op.1s6h4obnbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7583&group=aus.legal#7583

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:56:38 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 23:56 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:12:29 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 08:33:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>
>>> Mali Cooper, formerly of Lismore, now from Bellingen, live streamed
>>> the moment she allegedly locked her head to the steering wheel of her
>>> car after stopping in the Sydney Harbour Tunnel in June.
>>> Traffic banked up for kilometres as enraged members of the public
>>> screamed through her car window.
>>> <https://www.echo.net.au/2022/09/lismore-activist-who-blocked-sydney-traffic-has-charges-dismissed/>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2kma22d9
>>> Lismore activist who blocked Sydney traffic has charges dismissed
>>> Blockade Australia said Mali faced up to two years in prison and a
>>> $22,000 fine, under the NSW government’s draconian new anti-protest
>>> laws, but the magistrate has dismissed all charges with no conviction,
>>> fines or record, under a Section 14.
>>
>> There is no judge involved.
>
> Whatever needs to be appealed

There is no appeal possible in that situation.

You can only appeal a conviction or penalty, not being let off.

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<op.1s6h9ghybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7584&group=aus.legal#7584

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:59:30 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 23:59 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:25:21 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:17:51 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 08:29:22 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Mali Cooper, formerly of Lismore, now from Bellingen, live streamed
>>> the moment she allegedly locked her head to the steering wheel of her
>>> car after stopping in the Sydney Harbour Tunnel in June.
>>> Traffic banked up for kilometres as enraged members of the public
>>> screamed through her car window.
>>> <https://www.echo.net.au/2022/09/lismore-activist-who-blocked-sydney-traffic-has-charges-dismissed/>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2kma22d9
>>> Lismore activist who blocked Sydney traffic has charges dismissed
>>> Blockade Australia said Mali faced up to two years in prison and a
>>> $22,000 fine, under the NSW government’s draconian new anti-protest
>>> laws, but the magistrate has dismissed all charges with no conviction,
>>> fines or record, under a Section 14.
>>

>> Bring back the WHIP...!
>>
> Should not of been handled by a week kneed magistrate.

Is that better than a day kneed magistrate ?

> Sounds to me the fix was in.

Much more likely the stupid cow is clearly barking mad
and that was obvious to the magistrate.

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<2v57jhpl563j9tj24sfg1e9b7s9q5ljtbe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7585&group=aus.legal#7585

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 10:44:17 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 00:44 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:56:38 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:12:29 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 08:33:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> There is no judge involved.
>>
>> Whatever needs to be appealed
>
>There is no appeal possible in that situation.
>
>You can only appeal a conviction or penalty, not being let off.

The "psychiatrist" was court appointed.
Insanity pleas are nothing more than a get out of jail card.
At worst you get put in a psychiatric hospital, better food, rooms
even sex, then when quickly found cured released.
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<4867jhdnldrnio3vdpu2nca9nqn1p7n59b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7586&group=aus.legal#7586

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 10:46:28 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 00:46 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:59:30 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:25:21 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Bring back the WHIP...!
>>>
>> Should not of been handled by a week kneed magistrate.
>
>Is that better than a day kneed magistrate ?

Weak kneed

>> Sounds to me the fix was in.
>
>Much more likely the stupid cow is clearly barking mad
>and that was obvious to the magistrate.

Or stoned out of her Brain

<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/central-sydney/blockade-australia-protests-mali-cooper-brad-homewood-charged/news-story/40d94fe5dcc50e571a193a597dfe05ba>
https://tinyurl.com/2n38shdz

Names allegedly behind Harbour Tunnel protest
NAME AGE SUBURB
Brad Homewood 49 Williamstown, Victoria
Harley McDonald-Eckersall 24 Preston, Victoria
Jemika Lancaster 22 St Lucia, Queensland
Mali Poppy Cooper 22 Lismore, NSW
Isabel Sleiman 21 Petersham, NSW
Monro Monroe 25 Coburg, Victoria
Jack Oswald 25 Brandy Hill, NSW
Su-Min Lim 34Leichhardt, NSW
Names allegedly behind Harbour Tunnel protest
NAME AGE SUBURB
Brad Homewood 49 Williamstown, Victoria
Harley McDonald-Eckersall 24 Preston, Victoria
Jemika Lancaster 22 St Lucia, Queensland
Mali Poppy Cooper 22 Lismore, NSW
Isabel Sleiman 21 Petersham, NSW
Monro Monroe 25 Coburg, Victoria
Jack Oswald 25 Brandy Hill, NSW
Su-Min Lim 34 Leichhardt, NSW

Cooper, who police allege tied herself to a car in the Harbour Tunnel,
was supported in court by her mother and grandmother. Due to what
police allege was a more severe offence, Cooper is also subject to
triweekly police reporting at Lismore police station and a home curfew
between the hours of 10pm to 6am. She also is forbidden from owning an
encryption device or platform, such as WhatsApp.

Oswald, the court heard, also has a 10pm to 6am home curfew and must
report twice weekly to Morpeth police station.

The Sydney-based protesters – Lim and Sleiman – both are restricted
from entering the CBD as part of the bail conditions. However, Lim
will be allowed to attend Belvoir St Theatre in Surry Hills, where she
is employed in the box office, for designated work shifts.

The arrests come after the activists allegedly blocked one of the main
arteries into the city yesterday.

NSW Police made a total of 10 arrests following the protests, with two
as of yet unnamed protesters appearing at a different court at a later
date.

Emergency services were called to the northern entrance of the Sydney
Harbour Tunnel at North Sydney, responding to reports a woman had
allegedly stopped her car, blocking all city-bound lanes.

The woman then allegedly put a bicycle lock around her neck and
attached herself to the steering wheel.

Police officers were quickly on the scene, removed her from the
vehicle and arrested her.

Around the same time, about 60 people who police allege were part of
an unauthorised protest walked on the streets of the Sydney CBD,
interfering with the flow of traffic.
Commander of Strike Force Guard, acting assistant commissioner Paul
Dunstan said police would continue to maintain a highly visible
presence in response to the expected protest activity this week.

The eight protesters were released on bail. None have yet entered a
plea and will return to court on July 19.
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<op.1s6u1fmdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7589&group=aus.legal#7589

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 14:35:29 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 04:35 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 10:44:17 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:56:38 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:12:29 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Whatever needs to be appealed
>>
>> There is no appeal possible in that situation.
>>
>> You can only appeal a conviction or penalty, not being let off.

> The "psychiatrist" was court appointed.

But likely that was just a formality and it was obvious
to everyone that that stupid cow is barking mad.

> Insanity pleas are nothing more than a get out of jail card.

That's bullshit too. Depending on the 'crime', you may well
be committed to a loony bin.

> At worst you get put in a psychiatric hospital, better food, rooms
> even sex, then when quickly found cured released.

It isnt quickly at all with the worst of the loonys.

And regardless, no evidence that the magistrate knew the loonly.

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<op.1s6u66jvbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7590&group=aus.legal#7590

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 14:38:56 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 04:38 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 10:46:28 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:59:30 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Should not of been handled by a week kneed magistrate.
>>
>> Is that better than a day kneed magistrate ?
>>
> Weak kneed
>
>>> Sounds to me the fix was in.
>>
>> Much more likely the stupid cow is clearly barking mad
>> and that was obvious to the magistrate.
>
> Or stoned out of her Brain

Unlikely she wasn't drug tested.

> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/central-sydney/blockade-australia-protests-mali-cooper-brad-homewood-charged/news-story/40d94fe5dcc50e571a193a597dfe05ba>
> https://tinyurl.com/2n38shdz
>
> Names allegedly behind Harbour Tunnel protest
> NAME AGE SUBURB
> Brad Homewood 49 Williamstown, Victoria
> Harley McDonald-Eckersall 24 Preston, Victoria
> Jemika Lancaster 22 St Lucia, Queensland
> Mali Poppy Cooper 22 Lismore, NSW
> Isabel Sleiman 21 Petersham, NSW
> Monro Monroe 25 Coburg, Victoria
> Jack Oswald 25 Brandy Hill, NSW
> Su-Min Lim 34Leichhardt, NSW
> Names allegedly behind Harbour Tunnel protest
> NAME AGE SUBURB
> Brad Homewood 49 Williamstown, Victoria
> Harley McDonald-Eckersall 24 Preston, Victoria
> Jemika Lancaster 22 St Lucia, Queensland
> Mali Poppy Cooper 22 Lismore, NSW
> Isabel Sleiman 21 Petersham, NSW
> Monro Monroe 25 Coburg, Victoria
> Jack Oswald 25 Brandy Hill, NSW
> Su-Min Lim 34 Leichhardt, NSW
>
> Cooper, who police allege tied herself to a car in the Harbour Tunnel,
> was supported in court by her mother and grandmother. Due to what
> police allege was a more severe offence, Cooper is also subject to
> triweekly police reporting at Lismore police station and a home curfew
> between the hours of 10pm to 6am. She also is forbidden from owning an
> encryption device or platform, such as WhatsApp.

> Oswald, the court heard, also has a 10pm to 6am home curfew and must
> report twice weekly to Morpeth police station.

So no get out of jail free.

> The Sydney-based protesters – Lim and Sleiman – both are restricted
> from entering the CBD as part of the bail conditions. However, Lim
> will be allowed to attend Belvoir St Theatre in Surry Hills, where she
> is employed in the box office, for designated work shifts.

> The arrests come after the activists allegedly blocked one of the main
> arteries into the city yesterday.

> NSW Police made a total of 10 arrests following the protests, with two
> as of yet unnamed protesters appearing at a different court at a later
> date.

> Emergency services were called to the northern entrance of the Sydney
> Harbour Tunnel at North Sydney, responding to reports a woman had
> allegedly stopped her car, blocking all city-bound lanes.

> The woman then allegedly put a bicycle lock around her neck and
> attached herself to the steering wheel.

> Police officers were quickly on the scene, removed her from the
> vehicle and arrested her.

> Around the same time, about 60 people who police allege were part of
> an unauthorised protest walked on the streets of the Sydney CBD,
> interfering with the flow of traffic.
> Commander of Strike Force Guard, acting assistant commissioner Paul
> Dunstan said police would continue to maintain a highly visible
> presence in response to the expected protest activity this week.

> The eight protesters were released on bail. None have yet entered a
> plea and will return to court on July 19.

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<th0uj1$10is$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7592&group=aus.legal#7592

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 17:54:08 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 07:54 UTC

On 28/09/2022 2:38 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 10:46:28 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:59:30 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Is that better than a day kneed magistrate ?
>>>
>> Weak kneed

>>> Much more likely the stupid cow is clearly barking mad
>>> and that was obvious to the magistrate.
>>
>> Or stoned out of her Brain
>
> Unlikely she wasn't drug tested.
>
>> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/central-sydney/blockade-australia-protests-mali-cooper-brad-homewood-charged/news-story/40d94fe5dcc50e571a193a597dfe05ba>
>>
>>      https://tinyurl.com/2n38shdz
>>
>> Names allegedly behind Harbour Tunnel protest
>> NAME    AGE    SUBURB
>> Brad Homewood    49 Williamstown, Victoria
>> Harley McDonald-Eckersall 24 Preston, Victoria
>> Jemika Lancaster 22 St Lucia, Queensland
>> Mali Poppy Cooper 22 Lismore, NSW
>> Isabel Sleiman 21 Petersham, NSW
>> Monro Monroe  25 Coburg, Victoria
>> Jack Oswald 25 Brandy Hill, NSW
>> Su-Min Lim 34Leichhardt, NSW
>> Names allegedly behind Harbour Tunnel protest
>> NAME    AGE    SUBURB
>> Brad Homewood    49    Williamstown, Victoria
>> Harley McDonald-Eckersall    24    Preston, Victoria
>> Jemika Lancaster    22    St Lucia, Queensland
>> Mali Poppy Cooper    22    Lismore, NSW
>> Isabel Sleiman    21    Petersham, NSW
>> Monro Monroe     25    Coburg, Victoria
>> Jack Oswald    25    Brandy Hill, NSW
>> Su-Min Lim    34    Leichhardt, NSW
>>
>> Cooper, who police allege tied herself to a car in the Harbour Tunnel,
>> was supported in court by her mother and grandmother. Due to what
>> police allege was a more severe offence, Cooper is also subject to
>> triweekly police reporting at Lismore police station and a home curfew
>> between the hours of 10pm to 6am. She also is forbidden from owning an
>> encryption device or platform, such as WhatsApp.
>
>> Oswald, the court heard, also has a 10pm to 6am home curfew and must
>> report twice weekly to Morpeth police station.
>
> So no get out of jail free.

Still so much better than jail where you would be beaten (and worse)
every hour.

>> The Sydney-based protesters – Lim and Sleiman – both are restricted
>> from entering the CBD as part of the bail conditions. However, Lim
>> will be allowed to attend Belvoir St Theatre in Surry Hills, where she
>> is employed in the box office, for designated work shifts.
>
>> The arrests come after the activists allegedly blocked one of the main
>> arteries into the city yesterday.
>
>> NSW Police made a total of 10 arrests following the protests, with two
>> as of yet unnamed protesters appearing at a different court at a later
>> date.
>
>> Emergency services were called to the northern entrance of the Sydney
>> Harbour Tunnel at North Sydney, responding to reports a woman had
>> allegedly stopped her car, blocking all city-bound lanes.
>
>> The woman then allegedly put a bicycle lock around her neck and
>> attached herself to the steering wheel.
>
>> Police officers were quickly on the scene, removed her from the
>> vehicle and arrested her.
>
>> Around the same time, about 60 people who police allege were part of
>> an unauthorised protest walked on the streets of the Sydney CBD,
>> interfering with the flow of traffic.
>> Commander of Strike Force Guard, acting assistant commissioner Paul
>> Dunstan said police would continue to maintain a highly visible
>> presence in response to the expected protest activity this week.
>
>> The eight protesters were released on bail. None have yet entered a
>> plea and will return to court on July 19.

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<op.1s67c2e2byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7594&group=aus.legal#7594

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:01:40 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:01 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 17:54:08 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 28/09/2022 2:38 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 10:46:28 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Weak kneed

>>> Or stoned out of her Brain
>> Unlikely she wasn't drug tested.
>>
>>> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/central-sydney/blockade-australia-protests-mali-cooper-brad-homewood-charged/news-story/40d94fe5dcc50e571a193a597dfe05ba>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2n38shdz
>>>
>>> Names allegedly behind Harbour Tunnel protest
>>> NAME AGE SUBURB
>>> Brad Homewood 49 Williamstown, Victoria
>>> Harley McDonald-Eckersall 24 Preston, Victoria
>>> Jemika Lancaster 22 St Lucia, Queensland
>>> Mali Poppy Cooper 22 Lismore, NSW
>>> Isabel Sleiman 21 Petersham, NSW
>>> Monro Monroe 25 Coburg, Victoria
>>> Jack Oswald 25 Brandy Hill, NSW
>>> Su-Min Lim 34Leichhardt, NSW
>>> Names allegedly behind Harbour Tunnel protest
>>> NAME AGE SUBURB
>>> Brad Homewood 49 Williamstown, Victoria
>>> Harley McDonald-Eckersall 24 Preston, Victoria
>>> Jemika Lancaster 22 St Lucia, Queensland
>>> Mali Poppy Cooper 22 Lismore, NSW
>>> Isabel Sleiman 21 Petersham, NSW
>>> Monro Monroe 25 Coburg, Victoria
>>> Jack Oswald 25 Brandy Hill, NSW
>>> Su-Min Lim 34 Leichhardt, NSW
>>>
>>> Cooper, who police allege tied herself to a car in the Harbour Tunnel,
>>> was supported in court by her mother and grandmother. Due to what
>>> police allege was a more severe offence, Cooper is also subject to
>>> triweekly police reporting at Lismore police station and a home curfew
>>> between the hours of 10pm to 6am. She also is forbidden from owning an
>>> encryption device or platform, such as WhatsApp.
>>
>>> Oswald, the court heard, also has a 10pm to 6am home curfew and must
>>> report twice weekly to Morpeth police station.
>> So no get out of jail free.

> Still so much better than jail where you would be beaten (and worse)
> every hour.

Even more stupid than usual from you and that's saying something.

>>> The Sydney-based protesters – Lim and Sleiman – both are restricted
>>> from entering the CBD as part of the bail conditions. However, Lim
>>> will be allowed to attend Belvoir St Theatre in Surry Hills, where she
>>> is employed in the box office, for designated work shifts.
>>
>>> The arrests come after the activists allegedly blocked one of the main
>>> arteries into the city yesterday.
>>
>>> NSW Police made a total of 10 arrests following the protests, with two
>>> as of yet unnamed protesters appearing at a different court at a later
>>> date.
>>
>>> Emergency services were called to the northern entrance of the Sydney
>>> Harbour Tunnel at North Sydney, responding to reports a woman had
>>> allegedly stopped her car, blocking all city-bound lanes.
>>
>>> The woman then allegedly put a bicycle lock around her neck and
>>> attached herself to the steering wheel.
>>
>>> Police officers were quickly on the scene, removed her from the
>>> vehicle and arrested her.
>>
>>> Around the same time, about 60 people who police allege were part of
>>> an unauthorised protest walked on the streets of the Sydney CBD,
>>> interfering with the flow of traffic.
>>> Commander of Strike Force Guard, acting assistant commissioner Paul
>>> Dunstan said police would continue to maintain a highly visible
>>> presence in response to the expected protest activity this week.
>>
>>> The eight protesters were released on bail. None have yet entered a
>>> plea and will return to court on July 19.

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<th145c$1lml$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7595&group=aus.legal#7595

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:29:13 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:29 UTC

On 28/09/2022 7:01 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 17:54:08 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>>>  Unlikely she wasn't drug tested.

>>>  So no get out of jail free.
>
>> Still so much better than jail where you would be beaten (and worse)
>> every hour.
>
> Even more stupid than usual from you and that's saying something.

Are you saying that the woman is in a worse off position now, than if
she had been sent to jail?

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<op.1s69xscdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7596&group=aus.legal#7596

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:57:18 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:57 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:29:13 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 28/09/2022 7:01 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> Still so much better than jail where you would be beaten (and worse)
>>> every hour.

>> Even more stupid than usual from you and that's saying something.

> Are you saying that the woman is in a worse off position now, than if
> she had been sent to jail?

No, that what you said about jail is even more stupid than you normally
manage.

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<th17r9$1a48$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7600&group=aus.legal#7600

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 20:32:08 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 10:32 UTC

On 28/09/2022 7:57 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:29:13 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>>>  Even more stupid than usual from you and that's saying something.
>
>> Are you saying that the woman is in a worse off position now, than if
>> she had been sent to jail?
>
> No, that what you said about jail is even more stupid than you normally
> manage.

People on Whirlpool who have been to jail have said there are routine
bashings. Are you saying you know more than them?

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<6d38f6ce-b1e8-48ec-b331-4a27309683c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7601&group=aus.legal#7601

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 03:37:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 10:37 UTC

Max wrote:
==========

> Are you saying that the woman is in a worse off position now, than if
> she had been sent to jail?

** I will say comfortably that.

Go to jail for a popular cause = * heroine status*.
However, declare yourself to a court to be mentally ill to avoid jail = your credibility fucked for life.

Plus pisses on your original cause.
A massive lose-lose situation.

..... Phil

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<lbd8jh91md2bt27is6h63i0mmlom8c1d63@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7602&group=aus.legal#7602

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 21:54:40 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 11:54 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 14:35:29 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 10:44:17 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 09:56:38 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> There is no appeal possible in that situation.
>>>
>>> You can only appeal a conviction or penalty, not being let off.
>
>> The "psychiatrist" was court appointed.
>
>But likely that was just a formality and it was obvious
>to everyone that that stupid cow is barking mad.
>
>> Insanity pleas are nothing more than a get out of jail card.
>
>That's bullshit too. Depending on the 'crime', you may well
>be committed to a loony bin.
>
>> At worst you get put in a psychiatric hospital, better food, rooms
>> even sex, then when quickly found cured released.
>
>It isnt quickly at all with the worst of the loonys.
>
>And regardless, no evidence that the magistrate knew the loonly.

Talking about the Lithgo Lawer and the Lithgo Magistrate
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<op.1s7taffjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7604&group=aus.legal#7604

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 02:55:17 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 16:55 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 20:32:08 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 28/09/2022 7:57 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> Are you saying that the woman is in a worse off position now, than if
>>> she had been sent to jail?

>> No, that what you said about jail is even more stupid than you
>> normally manage.

> People on Whirlpool who have been to jail have said there are routine
> bashings.

No one ever gets bashed every hour in prison, Pinocchio.

> Are you saying you know more than them?

No, that what you said about jail is even more stupid than you normally
manage.

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<op.1s7td2qzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7605&group=aus.legal#7605

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 02:57:28 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 16:57 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 21:54:40 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 14:35:29 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 10:44:17 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The "psychiatrist" was court appointed.
>>
>> But likely that was just a formality and it was obvious
>> to everyone that that stupid cow is barking mad.
>>
>>> Insanity pleas are nothing more than a get out of jail card.
>>
>> That's bullshit too. Depending on the 'crime', you may well
>> be committed to a loony bin.
>>
>>> At worst you get put in a psychiatric hospital, better food, rooms
>>> even sex, then when quickly found cured released.
>>
>> It isnt quickly at all with the worst of the loonys.
>>
>> And regardless, no evidence that the magistrate knew the loonly.
>
> Talking about the Lithgo Lawer and the Lithgo Magistrate

So why did you dump that other shit into this thread ?

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<c9cbabb0-60d9-40d6-ad81-f7325c6954dbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7606&group=aus.legal#7606

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 13:18:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: jzarrab...@gmail.com (jaouad zarrabi)
 by: jaouad zarrabi - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 20:18 UTC

El miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2022 a las 18:57:33 UTC+2, Rod Speed escribió:
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 21:54:40 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 14:35:29 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> > <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> But likely that was just a formality and it was obvious
> >> to everyone that that stupid cow is barking mad.

> >> That's bullshit too. Depending on the 'crime', you may well
> >> be committed to a loony bin.

> >> It isnt quickly at all with the worst of the loonys.
> >>
> >> And regardless, no evidence that the magistrate knew the loonly.
> >
> > Talking about the Lithgo Lawer and the Lithgo Magistrate
> So why did you dump that other shit into this thread ?
BullionStar is Singapore's Premier Bullion Dealer For Sell : GOLD / SILVER / BARS / COINS
- Over 1,000 Different Products
- Cash & Bullion Account
- Attractive Prices
- Quick & Easy
-Tax Free Bullion
- Financial Strength
- Global Reach
- Multi-Jurisdiction
- we accept payment with cryptocurrencies
https://www.bullionstar.com/?r=27869

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<th2jkr$11aj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7608&group=aus.legal#7608

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 08:59:38 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 22:59 UTC

On 29/09/2022 2:55 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 20:32:08 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>>>  No, that what you said about jail is even more stupid than you
>>> normally manage.
>
>> People on Whirlpool who have been to jail have said there are routine
>> bashings.
>
> No one ever gets bashed every hour in prison, Pinocchio.
>
>> Are you saying you know more than them?
>
> No, that what you said about jail is even more stupid than you  normally
> manage.

The fact is you are terrified about going to jail and what you are
saying is just covering that up.

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<op.1s8dmzu1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7612&group=aus.legal#7612

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 10:14:49 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 00:14 UTC

On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 08:59:38 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 29/09/2022 2:55 am, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> People on Whirlpool who have been to jail have said there are routine
>>> bashings.
>> No one ever gets bashed every hour in prison, Pinocchio.
>>
>>> Are you saying you know more than them?
>> No, that what you said about jail is even more stupid than you
>> normally manage.

> The fact is you are terrified about going to jail

I'm not. In fact a mate of mine is a jail bird and would
ensure that I have no risk of getting bashed in jail.

> and what you are saying is just covering that up.

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag, Pinocchio.