The important thing is not to stop questioning.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: appliance

SubjectAuthor
* applianceMax
+* Re: applianceRod Speed
|`* Re: applianceMax
| `* Re: applianceRod Speed
|  `* Re: applianceMax
|   +* Re: applianceMax
|   |`- Re: applianceRod Speed
|   `* Re: applianceRod Speed
|    `* Re: applianceMax
|     `* Re: applianceRod Speed
|      `* Re: applianceMax
|       `* Re: applianceRod Speed
|        `- Re: applianceMax
`* Re: applianceSylvia Else
 `* Re: applianceMax
  `* Re: applianceSylvia Else
   +* Re: appliancePhil Allison
   |`* Re: applianceMax
   | +* Re: applianceRod Speed
   | |`* Re: applianceMax
   | | `- Re: applianceRod Speed
   | `* Re: appliancePhil Allison
   |  `- Re: applianceMax
   +* Re: applianceMax
   |+* Re: applianceSylvia Else
   ||`* Re: applianceRod Speed
   || `* Re: applianceMax
   ||  `* Re: applianceRod Speed
   ||   `* Re: applianceMax
   ||    `* Re: applianceRod Speed
   ||     +* Re: applianceMax
   ||     |`- Re: applianceRod Speed
   ||     `* Re: applianceMax
   ||      `* Re: applianceRod Speed
   ||       `* Re: applianceMax
   ||        `* Re: applianceRod Speed
   ||         `- Re: applianceMax
   |`- Re: applianceRod Speed
   `- Re: applianceRod Speed

Pages:12
Re: appliance

<op.1s9odqgdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7631&group=aus.legal#7631

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: appliance
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 03:04:28 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 17:04 UTC

On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 19:55:48 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 29/09/2022 7:14 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> Why would I care about whether I know about dishwashers? I have never
>>> claimed to be an expert on that.
>> Nothing to do with being an expert, fuckwit.

> I don't have to know anything at all about dishwashers if I don't want to

Or even the most elementary logic either.

> There is no point knowing about things that is not your profession.

Even sillier than you usually manage, as you have discovered.

>>> I believe they cleared a blockage they perceived to exist.

>>> I win because I save money.
>> SURE you do, Pinocchio.
>>
>>> How could I be wrong about that?
>> There is no dishwasher, Pinocchio.
>> No car with a fire inside it either.

Re: appliance

<th5g4t$1bi7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7632&group=aus.legal#7632

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 11:18:18 +1000
 by: Max - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 01:18 UTC

On 29/09/2022 2:33 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> Max = Wog Liar wrote:
> ==============
>
> ** Blatant LIE !!

What I meant was that they told me it was fixed and charged me $180.

Since the leaking had always been intermittent, I thought maybe the
dishwasher was fixed.

But then the leaking happened again. It was exactly the same as before.

It's definitely not the case that the leak was fixed and then a new leak
occurred. That would be ridiculous.

> > > ** The repair was effective, then a new leak developed.
>>
>>> The leak was never fixed.
>>

> ** Max's posts are riddled with deceitful language.
>

> ...... Phil

Re: appliance

<th5gcf$1dvj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7633&group=aus.legal#7633

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 11:22:20 +1000
 by: Max - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 01:22 UTC

On 29/09/2022 1:50 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 12:09:53 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:
>
>> On 29/09/2022 11:40 am, Phil Allison wrote:
>>> Sylvia Else wrote:
>>> ==============

>>>  **  The repair was effective, then a new leak developed.
>>
>> Absolute nonsense. The leak was never fixed.
>
> Even if it wasn't, there are no guarantees that it would fix an
> unfixable problem.

In my opinion, the repairer made out that the problem had been fixed and
then charged me on that basis.

I think there should be a refund of some amount to acknowledge that they
got it wrong.

>> The dishwasher is behaving exactly how it was before the repairer
>> visited the property.
>
> There is no dishwasher and no leak, Pinocchio.
>
>>>     Max's posts are riddled with deceitful language.
>>>      Repair warranties cover only the work done, not the whole
>>> device/machine.
>>>     The owner takes that risk.
>>>   ....    Phil

Re: appliance

<op.1tadrwy9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7634&group=aus.legal#7634

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 12:12:58 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 02:12 UTC

On Fri, 30 Sep 2022 11:22:20 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 29/09/2022 1:50 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> Absolute nonsense. The leak was never fixed.

>> Even if it wasn't, there are no guarantees that it would fix an
>> unfixable problem.

> In my opinion, the repairer made out that the problem had been fixed and
> then charged me on that basis.

Wouldn't be the first time that with an intermittent problem,
that doing something appeared to fix the problem but it didnt.

> I think there should be a refund of some amountto acknowledge that they
> got it wrong.

Nope, they did the work and never said that it was
going to be financially viable to fix it, particularly
with a device that no longer has parts available for it.

>>> The dishwasher is behaving exactly how it was before the repairer
>>> visited the property.
>> There is no dishwasher and no leak, Pinocchio.

Re: appliance

<the0ob$v69$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7660&group=aus.legal#7660

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 17:50:50 +1100
 by: Max - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 06:50 UTC

On 29/09/2022 7:14 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 18:57:01 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>>>  But then you have never had a fucking clue.
>>>

>> Why would I care about whether I know about dishwashers?  I have never
>> claimed to be an expert on that.
>
> Nothing to do with being an expert, fuckwit.

>>>  So what do you claim is the repair they did that didn't fix the
>>> problem, Pinocchio ?
>
>> I believe they cleared a blockage they perceived to exist.

>>>  SURE you do, Pinocchio.
>
>> I win because I save money.
>
> SURE you do, Pinocchio.
>
>> How could I be wrong about that?
>
> There is no dishwasher, Pinocchio.
>
> No car with a fire inside it either.

I never said there was a fire in the car, but the car audio said it was
as though there was.

He would know more about those things than you.

Re: appliance

<the5bh$rmn$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7661&group=aus.legal#7661

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 19:09:20 +1100
 by: Max - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 08:09 UTC

On 29/09/2022 10:16 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  Nope, that you couldn't manage a viable troll of your
>>> pathetic excuse for a 'life' depended on it, Pinocchio.
>
>> You have to resort to ad hominem attacks
>
> That is a statement of fact, Pinocchio.

It is an ad hominem attack to say I have a 'pathetic excuse for a life',
fuckwit.

>> because you can't manage normal  logic and argument.
>
> Says the pathetic excuse for a lying troll.

Re: appliance

<op.1tgw4hiubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7663&group=aus.legal#7663

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 01:56:31 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 14:56 UTC

On Mon, 03 Oct 2022 17:50:50 +1100, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 29/09/2022 7:14 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> Why would I care about whether I know about dishwashers? I have never
>>> claimed to be an expert on that.
>> Nothing to do with being an expert, fuckwit.

>>> I believe they cleared a blockage they perceived to exist.

>>> I win because I save money.
>> SURE you do, Pinocchio.
>>
>>> How could I be wrong about that?
>> There is no dishwasher, Pinocchio.
>> No car with a fire inside it either.

> I never said there was a fire in the car,

We can all see that you did, Pinocchio.

> but the car audio said it was as though there was.

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag, Pinocchio.

> He would know more about those things than you.

Wrong, as always. Any fool knows that replacing
the rear shocks on a car isnt going to kill the
speakers, let alone produce a fire in the car, fuckwit.

There never was any car, just another of your
pathetic excuses for a troll, Pinocchio.

Re: appliance

<op.1tgw61e8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7664&group=aus.legal#7664

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 01:58:03 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 14:58 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> You have to resort to ad hominem attacks

>> That is a statement of fact, Pinocchio.

> It is an ad hominem attack to say I have a 'pathetic excuse for a life'

That is a statement of fact, Pinocchio.

>>> because you can't manage normal logic and argument.

>> Says the pathetic excuse for a lying troll.

Re: appliance

<thgjut$1p9t$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7665&group=aus.legal#7665

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 17:30:52 +1100
 by: Max - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 06:30 UTC

On 4/10/2022 1:58 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  That is a statement of fact, Pinocchio.
>
>> It is an ad hominem attack to say I have a 'pathetic excuse for a life'
>
> That is a statement of fact, Pinocchio.

'ad hominem' is when you attack the person instead of the argument.

It's a sign that the debater can't beat the person using normal logic
and argument.

>>>  Says the pathetic excuse for a lying troll.

Re: appliance

<op.1th4mjb8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7667&group=aus.legal#7667

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 17:36:09 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 06:36 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> It is an ad hominem attack to say I have a 'pathetic excuse for a life'

>> That is a statement of fact, Pinocchio.

> 'ad hominem' is when you attack the person instead of the argument.

That is a statement of fact, Pinocchio.

> It's a sign that the debater can't beat the person using normal logic
> and argument.

That is a statement of fact, Pinocchio.

Re: appliance

<thgnch$156q$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7669&group=aus.legal#7669

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 18:29:18 +1100
 by: Max - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 07:29 UTC

On 4/10/2022 1:56 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Oct 2022 17:50:50 +1100, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>>>  Nothing to do with being an expert, fuckwit.

>>>  SURE you do, Pinocchio.

>>>  There is no dishwasher, Pinocchio.
>>>  No car with a fire inside it either.
>
>> I never said there was a fire in the car,
>
> We can all see that you did, Pinocchio.
>
>> but the car audio said it was as though there was.
>
> You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag, Pinocchio.
>
>> He would know more about those things than you.
>
> Wrong, as always. Any fool knows that replacing
> the rear shocks on a car isnt going to kill the
> speakers, let alone  produce a fire in the car, fuckwit.

Why did the car audio guy say that then?

> There never was any car, just another of your
> pathetic excuses for a troll, Pinocchio.

Re: appliance

<thgnmf$196n$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7670&group=aus.legal#7670

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 18:34:36 +1100
 by: Max - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 07:34 UTC

On 4/10/2022 5:36 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  That is a statement of fact, Pinocchio.
>
>> 'ad hominem' is when you attack the person instead of the argument.
>
> That is a statement of fact, Pinocchio.

Irrelevant to the fact that it is an ad hominen attack.

It's like in a debate, calling someone fat and ugly. You would be
laughed out of the debating hall, as you always are.

>> It's a sign that the debater can't beat the person using normal logic
>> and argument.
>
> That is a statement of fact, Pinocchio.

Re: appliance

<op.1th82cxubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7671&group=aus.legal#7671

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 19:12:02 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 08:12 UTC

On Tue, 04 Oct 2022 18:29:18 +1100, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 4/10/2022 1:56 am, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> I never said there was a fire in the car,
>> We can all see that you did, Pinocchio.
>>
>>> but the car audio said it was as though there was.
>> You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag, Pinocchio.
>>
>>> He would know more about those things than you.

>> Wrong, as always. Any fool knows that replacing
>> the rear shocks on a car isnt going to kill the
>> speakers, let alone produce a fire in the car, fuckwit.

> Why did the car audio guy say that then?

There never was any car, never were any replaced
shocks, no car audio guy, just another pathetic
excuse for a troll, Pinocchio.

>> There never was any car, just another of your
>> pathetic excuses for a troll, Pinocchio.

Re: appliance

<thm6o0$1v23$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7672&group=aus.legal#7672

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 20:22:08 +1100
 by: Max - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 09:22 UTC

On 4/10/2022 7:12 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Oct 2022 18:29:18 +1100, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>>>  We can all see that you did, Pinocchio.

>>>  You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag, Pinocchio.

>>>  Wrong, as always. Any fool knows that replacing
>>> the rear shocks on a car isnt going to kill the
>>> speakers, let alone  produce a fire in the car, fuckwit.
>
>> Why did the car audio guy say that then?
>
> There never was any car, never were any replaced
> shocks, no car audio guy, just another pathetic
> excuse for a troll, Pinocchio.

What about my recent post on aus.tv about being in the studio audience?
Is that all made up?