Some of the things that live the longest in peoples' memories never really happened.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: royal prerogative

SubjectAuthor
* royal prerogativeMax
`* Re: royal prerogativeSylvia Else
 `* Re: royal prerogativePetzl
  +* Re: royal prerogativeSylvia Else
  |`* Re: royal prerogativePetzl
  | `- Re: royal prerogativeRod Speed
  `* Re: royal prerogativeRod Speed
   `* Re: royal prerogativePetzl
    `* Re: royal prerogativeRod Speed
     `* Re: royal prerogativepet...@gmail.com
      `- Re: royal prerogativeRod Speed

1
royal prerogative

<u5jktk$8buh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7899&group=aus.legal#7899

From: max...@invalid.address (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: royal prerogative
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 13:31:00 +1000
 by: Max - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 03:31 UTC

A woman has been pardoned from her jail sentence because of the 'royal
prerogative of mercy'. Would this be possible if we weren't a monarchy?

Re: royal prerogative

<ke5boeFjqskU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7901&group=aus.legal#7901

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: royal prerogative
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 15:56:30 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 05:56 UTC

On 05-June-23 1:31 pm, Max wrote:
> A woman has been pardoned from her jail sentence because of the 'royal
> prerogative of mercy'.  Would this be possible if we weren't a monarchy?

Pardons exist under other systems. For example, in the USA, State
governors can issue pardons for state crimes, and the President can
issue pardons for federal crimes.

In Australia, even where it's in theory a "Royal Pardon", in practice
the king does not get involved.

Sylvia.

Re: royal prerogative

<46c28i5d4tja1smp3kirnsagge25a1fo8a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7907&group=aus.legal#7907

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 11:58:45 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 01:58 UTC

On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 15:56:30 +1000, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
wrote:

>On 05-June-23 1:31 pm, Max wrote:
>> A woman has been pardoned from her jail sentence because of the 'royal
>> prerogative of mercy'.  Would this be possible if we weren't a monarchy?
>
>Pardons exist under other systems. For example, in the USA, State
>governors can issue pardons for state crimes, and the President can
>issue pardons for federal crimes.
>
>In Australia, even where it's in theory a "Royal Pardon", in practice
>the king does not get involved.
>
>Sylvia.
All Judge's swear a oath to Christ through the oath to the Monarch all
our courts are required to have the Royal Coat of Arms anove their and
behind the head as a "badge" of authority so they can pardon
prisoners.
The Australian Court crest to be displayed in all court rooms at the
head of the courts Christian judge,
(without this "badge" of authority the court has no jurisdiction)
"Dieu et mon droit" God is my legal right (old French)
Not
"God and my right " (modern French)
<https://www.yourdictionary.com/droit>

The Original Shield of authority in NSW Supreme court (now removed)?
https://ibb.co/rGQKv2S
The requirement of judges, upon their appointment, to swear not only
the oath of allegiance, but to also take the judicial oath of office
to ‘well and truly serve our Sovereign Lord King Charles the Third’
and to do right to all manner of people according to law.
Thirdly, it is personified in the practice of bowing when in the
presence of a judge in court.

For it is not to the judge that one bows but rather to the armorial
bearings which hang directly above the judge, which in turn symbolise
‘the authority of the Crown as the source of justice.
These are grounds to remove federal Parliament and most of the farm
animals in State Parliament as well.
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law

Re: royal prerogative

<ked06aFp28hU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7908&group=aus.legal#7908

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 13:28:10 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 03:28 UTC

On 08-June-23 11:58 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 15:56:30 +1000, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 05-June-23 1:31 pm, Max wrote:
>>> A woman has been pardoned from her jail sentence because of the 'royal
>>> prerogative of mercy'.  Would this be possible if we weren't a monarchy?
>>
>> Pardons exist under other systems. For example, in the USA, State
>> governors can issue pardons for state crimes, and the President can
>> issue pardons for federal crimes.
>>
>> In Australia, even where it's in theory a "Royal Pardon", in practice
>> the king does not get involved.
>>
>> Sylvia.
> All Judge's swear a oath to Christ through the oath to the Monarch all
> our courts are required to have the Royal Coat of Arms anove their and
> behind the head as a "badge" of authority so they can pardon
> prisoners.

Judges may affirm instead. There is no longer any legal requirement to
pretend belief in a mythical sky fairy.

Sylvia.

Re: royal prerogative

<fvr28il2mc12hraa0v1rsthauviot37vqf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7909&group=aus.legal#7909

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 16:18:20 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 06:18 UTC

On Thu, 8 Jun 2023 13:28:10 +1000, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
wrote:

>On 08-June-23 11:58 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 15:56:30 +1000, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> Pardons exist under other systems. For example, in the USA, State
>>> governors can issue pardons for state crimes, and the President can
>>> issue pardons for federal crimes.
>>>
>>> In Australia, even where it's in theory a "Royal Pardon", in practice
>>> the king does not get involved.
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>> All Judge's swear a oath to Christ through the oath to the Monarch all
>> our courts are required to have the Royal Coat of Arms anove their and
>> behind the head as a "badge" of authority so they can pardon
>> prisoners.
>
>Judges may affirm instead. There is no longer any legal requirement to
>pretend belief in a mythical sky fairy.
>
>Sylvia.

Not so
<https://legislation.nsw.gov.au/view/whole/html/inforce/current/act-1900-020#sec.9>
https://tinyurl.com/29a2cftt
9 District Court Judges and other judicial officers
(1) The oath of allegiance and the judicial oath shall be tendered to
and taken by District Court Judges, Magistrates and other judicial
officers who are required by order of the Governor to take the same

A "judicial oath" is made to the "hereditary monarch" a requirement
Our Sovereign Lord King Charles the Third is no mythical sky fairy!

The judicial oath of office to well and truly serve our Sovereign Lord
King Charles the Third and to do right to all manner of people
according to law.
Personified in the practice of bowing when in the presence of a judge
in court.
For it is not to the judge that one bows but rather to the armorial
bearings which hang directly above the judge, which in turn symbolise
?the authority of the Crown as the source of justice.
--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a
Celestial ball of fire at just the correct distance
from our little blue planet for life to evolve?
All simply conicidence?
The very fact we exist is nothing but the result of a
complex yet inevitable string of chemical accidents
and biological mutations?
There is no Grand meaning? There is no purpose?

If gravity was slightly more powerful
the universe would collapse into a bowl!
If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
there would be no stars no planets!

Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!

Re: royal prerogative

<op.157ittnmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7911&group=aus.legal#7911

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 16:26:07 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 06:26 UTC

On Thu, 08 Jun 2023 11:58:45 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 15:56:30 +1000, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 05-June-23 1:31 pm, Max wrote:
>>> A woman has been pardoned from her jail sentence because of the 'royal
>>> prerogative of mercy'. Would this be possible if we weren't a
>>> monarchy?
>>
>> Pardons exist under other systems. For example, in the USA, State
>> governors can issue pardons for state crimes, and the President can
>> issue pardons for federal crimes.
>>
>> In Australia, even where it's in theory a "Royal Pardon", in practice
>> the king does not get involved.

> All Judge's swear a oath to Christ

BULLSHIT

> through the oath to the Monarch all
> our courts are required to have the Royal Coat of Arms anove their and
> behind the head as a "badge" of authority so they can pardon
> prisoners.

BULLSHIT

> The Australian Court crest to be displayed in all court rooms at the
> head of the courts Christian judge,

BULLSHIT

> (without this "badge" of authority the court has no jurisdiction)

BULLSHIT

> "Dieu et mon droit" God is my legal right (old French)
> Not
> "God and my right " (modern French)
> <https://www.yourdictionary.com/droit>

> The Original Shield of authority in NSW Supreme court (now removed)?
> https://ibb.co/rGQKv2S

So your previous is a bare faced lie.

> The requirement of judges, upon their appointment, to swear not only
> the oath of allegiance, but to also take the judicial oath of office
> to ‘well and truly serve our Sovereign Lord King Charles the Third’
> and to do right to all manner of people according to law.

> Thirdly, it is personified in the practice of bowing when in the
> presence of a judge in court.

BULLSHIT

> For it is not to the judge that one bows but rather to the armorial
> bearings which hang directly above the judge, which in turn symbolise
> ‘the authority of the Crown as the source of justice.

Must explain why the bow only happens when the judge shows up.

> These are grounds to remove federal Parliament and most of the farm
> animals in State Parliament as well.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: royal prerogative

<op.157iylbebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7913&group=aus.legal#7913

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 16:28:59 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 06:28 UTC

On Thu, 08 Jun 2023 16:18:20 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Jun 2023 13:28:10 +1000, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 08-June-23 11:58 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> All Judge's swear a oath to Christ through the oath to the Monarch all
>>> our courts are required to have the Royal Coat of Arms anove their and
>>> behind the head as a "badge" of authority so they can pardon
>>> prisoners.
>>
>> Judges may affirm instead. There is no longer any legal requirement to
>> pretend belief in a mythical sky fairy.

> Not so

Fraid so.

> <https://legislation.nsw.gov.au/view/whole/html/inforce/current/act-1900-020#sec.9>
> https://tinyurl.com/29a2cftt
> 9 District Court Judges and other judicial officers
> (1) The oath of allegiance and the judicial oath shall be tendered to
> and taken by District Court Judges, Magistrates and other judicial
> officers who are required by order of the Governor to take the same

Says nothing about any sky fairy.

> A "judicial oath" is made to the "hereditary monarch" a requirement
> Our Sovereign Lord King Charles the Third is no mythical sky fairy!

So you lied thru your teeth, as always on the sky fairy.

<reams of repeated shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: royal prerogative

<ue538i1jckc1s94noru6270s5193poq7le@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7914&group=aus.legal#7914

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 18:49:55 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 08:49 UTC

Just quoting the NSW Bar association
--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a
Celestial ball of fire at just the correct distance
from our little blue planet for life to evolve?
All simply conicidence?
The very fact we exist is nothing but the result of a
complex yet inevitable string of chemical accidents
and biological mutations?
There is no Grand meaning? There is no purpose?

If gravity was slightly more powerful
the universe would collapse into a bowl!
If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
there would be no stars no planets!

Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!

Re: royal prerogative

<op.157riyhbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7915&group=aus.legal#7915

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 19:34:00 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 09:34 UTC

On Thu, 08 Jun 2023 18:49:55 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 08 Jun 2023 16:26:07 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 08 Jun 2023 11:58:45 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> All Judge's swear a oath to Christ
>>
>> BULLSHIT
>>
>>> through the oath to the Monarch all
>>> our courts are required to have the Royal Coat of Arms anove their and
>>> behind the head as a "badge" of authority so they can pardon
>>> prisoners.
>>
>> BULLSHIT
>>
>>> The Australian Court crest to be displayed in all court rooms at the
>>> head of the courts Christian judge,
>>
>> BULLSHIT
>>
>>> (without this "badge" of authority the court has no jurisdiction)
>>
>> BULLSHIT
>>
>>> "Dieu et mon droit" God is my legal right (old French)
>>> Not
>>> "God and my right " (modern French)
>>> <https://www.yourdictionary.com/droit>
>>
>>> The Original Shield of authority in NSW Supreme court (now removed)?
>>> https://ibb.co/rGQKv2S
>>
>> So your previous is a bare faced lie.
>>
>>> The requirement of judges, upon their appointment, to swear not only
>>> the oath of allegiance, but to also take the judicial oath of office
>>> to ‘well and truly serve our Sovereign Lord King Charles the Third’
>>> and to do right to all manner of people according to law.
>>
>>> Thirdly, it is personified in the practice of bowing when in the
>>> presence of a judge in court.
>>
>> BULLSHIT
>>
>>> For it is not to the judge that one bows but rather to the armorial
>>> bearings which hang directly above the judge, which in turn symbolise
>>> ‘the authority of the Crown as the source of justice.
>>
>> Must explain why the bow only happens when the judge shows up.
>>
>>> These are grounds to remove federal Parliament and most of the farm
>>> animals in State Parliament as well.
>>
>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
>>
> Just quoting the NSW Bar association

Just because some fuckwit legal parasite claims something...

Re: royal prerogative

<d9ae2763-058c-4e84-b665-6b066331046bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7917&group=aus.legal#7917

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 14:19:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: pet...@gmail.com (pet...@gmail.com)
 by: pet...@gmail.com - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 21:19 UTC

On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 7:34:09 PM UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Jun 2023 18:49:55 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 08 Jun 2023 16:26:07 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> > <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> BULLSHIT

> >> BULLSHIT

> >> BULLSHIT

> >> BULLSHIT

> >> So your previous is a bare faced lie.

> >> BULLSHIT

> >> Must explain why the bow only happens when the judge shows up.

> >> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
> >>
> > Just quoting the NSW Bar association
> Just because some fuckwit legal parasite claims something...

A High Court judge is "some fuckwit legal parasite"?
Although I don't get what Jew is doing as a Judge in a Christian only Court?
or https://tinyurl.com/2mc74g9c
--
Petzl
Australia's parliament needs to obey our Christian Constitutions,

Re: royal prerogative

<op.16bzpczmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7918&group=aus.legal#7918

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 02:21:02 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 16:21 UTC

On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 07:19:57 +1000, pet...@gmail.com <petzlx@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 7:34:09 PM UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Thu, 08 Jun 2023 18:49:55 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> <syl...@email.invalid>

>> practice

>> and

>> symbolise

>> > Just quoting the NSW Bar association

>> Just because some fuckwit legal parasite claims something...

> A High Court judge is "some fuckwit legal parasite"?

The NSW Bar association is not a High Court judge, fuckwit.

> Although I don't get what Jew is doing as a Judge in a Christian only
> Court?

No such animal as a Christian only Court