I will not forget you.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or No

SubjectAuthor
* OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoClocky
+* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoXeno
|`* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoClocky
| `- Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoYosemite Sam
+* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoTrevor Wilson
|+* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or Noalvey
||`* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoTrevor Wilson
|| +* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or Noalvey
|| |+- Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoTrevor Wilson
|| |+- Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoClocky
|| |`- Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoYosemite Sam
|| `- Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoYosemite Sam
|`* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoNoddy
| +* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoTrevor Wilson
| |`* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoNoddy
| | +* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoTrevor Wilson
| | |+- Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoNoddy
| | |`* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoDaryl
| | | `- Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoNoddy
| | `* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoDaryl
| |  +- Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoNoddy
| |  +* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or Nojonz@ nothere.com
| |  |`- Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoDaryl
| |  `- Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoClocky
| `* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoClocky
|  `* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoTrevor Wilson
|   `- Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoClocky
+* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or Noalvey
|`* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoYosemite Sam
| `- Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoClocky
+- Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoSylvia Else
`* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoPeter Jason
 `* Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoSylvia Else
  `- Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or NoPeter Jason

Pages:12
Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or No

<j4c3uoFk3k8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9761&group=aus.cars#9761

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or No
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 13:03:02 +1100
 by: Daryl - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 02:03 UTC

On 14/1/22 10:24 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 14/01/2022 8:59 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>> On 14/01/2022 8:17 am, Noddy wrote:
>
>> **In a heartbeat. Scummo is presently demonstrating an even lesser
>> ability to act like a PM, than Abbott. And Abbott was an appalling PM.
>> Gillard got stuff done. It seems you prefer PMs that are hopeless at
>> the job. The UK was using RATs a year ago!
>>
>> Here's where Scummo is an idiot (this week):
>
> This should be good for a laugh :)
>
>> PCR tests cost the gummint (taxpayer) around $100.00 per test. Last
>> time I looked, the wait for tests was around 5 hours at my local
>> testing centre. FIVE FUCKING HOURS! That is a huge cost to both
>> individuals and society as a whole.
>
> And how exactly is that the government's fault?
>
>> RATs cost the gummint (taxpayer) around $3.00 each. Scummo doesn't
>> want to give tests away, because it will hurt retailers (who can't
>> supply tests anyway). It's just dumb. Scummo could afford to supply 30
>> tests to every person who wants one, for the same cost as a PCR test.
>> AND we wouldn't have to wait for FIVE FUCKING HOURS in a fucking queue.
>
> There is absolutely no need to give the things away for free in most
> cases.

I agree and I qualify to get them for free, free generally means a lot
will be wasted.
We bought a couple just before Christmas when there was less demand,
pack of 2 cost $24.00, IMHO that's neither cheap nor expensive but at
that price no one is going to waste them.

I can afford to buy them. You can. People who find themselves in
> circumstances where buying one would be difficult get them for free
> anyway, and at the moment there is a push for employer groups to provide
> them for their workforce which not only has the support of the unions,
> but the employer groups themselves.
>
> You need to get a grip. We live in very uncertain times that are
> continually and rapidly developing. What was best practice yesterday is
> not necessarily so today, and the people in power don't just wake up in
> the morning and see a problem and snap their fingers to make it all
> magically go away.
>
> All governments, State and Federal of either persuasion, have been doing
> what they can to deal with this but it is *incredibly* difficult and it
> not helped by the apathy of the public they are trying to help. Whatever
> policies are introduced for the greater good of the populace, people
> will *always* complain because it doesn't suit them *specifically* and
> that's a phenomena that's always going to exist as long as your arsehole
> points South whenever you walk.

For all Govts not just in Australia but around the world its a lose
lose, no matter what they do someone won't be happy, even with very
different ways of dealing with Covid there is no win for anyone.
WA has very little Covid but its the worlds biggest prison which is very
difficult to get in or out of, other states are more free but they have
lots of Covid, which is the best?
Anyone's guess, 26million different opinions.

--
Daryl

Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or No

<j4c58cFkbfaU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9763&group=aus.cars#9763

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 13:25:13 +1100
 by: Daryl - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 02:25 UTC

On 14/1/22 11:00 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 14/01/2022 10:24 am, Noddy wrote:
>> On 14/01/2022 8:59 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>>> On 14/01/2022 8:17 am, Noddy wrote:
>>
>>> **In a heartbeat. Scummo is presently demonstrating an even lesser
>>> ability to act like a PM, than Abbott. And Abbott was an appalling
>>> PM. Gillard got stuff done. It seems you prefer PMs that are hopeless
>>> at the job. The UK was using RATs a year ago!
>>>
>>> Here's where Scummo is an idiot (this week):
>>
>> This should be good for a laugh :)
>>
>>> PCR tests cost the gummint (taxpayer) around $100.00 per test. Last
>>> time I looked, the wait for tests was around 5 hours at my local
>>> testing centre. FIVE FUCKING HOURS! That is a huge cost to both
>>> individuals and society as a whole.
>>
>> And how exactly is that the government's fault?
>
> **Because they could have been distributing RATs more than a YEAR ago!
> Instead, they decided fill the bank accounts of the PCR testing labs
> from taxpayer funds.

Why would they have distributed them a year ago when its been less than
a week since they accepted the results?
Prior to that they were considered no more than a first step in a
process, if you were positive then you needed to get a proper test, now
you don't.

--
Daryl

Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or No

<srqnrm$jag$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9767&group=aus.cars#9767

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 13:40:51 +1100
 by: Noddy - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 02:40 UTC

On 14/01/2022 1:03 pm, Daryl wrote:
> On 14/1/22 10:24 am, Noddy wrote:
>> On 14/01/2022 8:59 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> RATs cost the gummint (taxpayer) around $3.00 each. Scummo doesn't
>>> want to give tests away, because it will hurt retailers (who can't
>>> supply tests anyway). It's just dumb. Scummo could afford to supply
>>> 30 tests to every person who wants one, for the same cost as a PCR
>>> test. AND we wouldn't have to wait for FIVE FUCKING HOURS in a
>>> fucking queue.
>>
>> There is absolutely no need to give the things away for free in most
>> cases.
>
> I agree and I qualify to get them for free, free generally means a lot
> will be wasted.
> We bought a couple just before Christmas when there was less demand,
> pack of 2 cost $24.00, IMHO that's neither cheap nor expensive but at
> that price no one is going to waste them.

I think so as well.

>> All governments, State and Federal of either persuasion, have been
>> doing what they can to deal with this but it is *incredibly* difficult
>> and it not helped by the apathy of the public they are trying to help.
>> Whatever policies are introduced for the greater good of the populace,
>> people will *always* complain because it doesn't suit them
>> *specifically* and that's a phenomena that's always going to exist as
>> long as your arsehole points South whenever you walk.
>
> For all Govts not just in Australia but around the world its a lose
> lose, no matter what they do someone won't be happy, even with very
> different ways of dealing with Covid there is no win for anyone.
> WA has very little Covid but its the worlds biggest prison which is very
> difficult to get in or out of, other states are more free but they have
> lots of Covid, which is the best?
> Anyone's guess, 26million different opinions.

Indeed.

Whether we like it or not I think living with Omicron is going to be as
regular as living with the 'Flu, and like the 'Flu the severity of your
infection will depend on whether or not you've done all you can to
protect yourself.

I simply can't see any other way. This variant spreads like wildfire and
there is no stopping it.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or No

<srqnu0$jag$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9768&group=aus.cars#9768

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 13:42:08 +1100
 by: Noddy - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 02:42 UTC

On 14/01/2022 1:25 pm, Daryl wrote:
> On 14/1/22 11:00 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> This should be good for a laugh :)

>>> And how exactly is that the government's fault?
>>
>> **Because they could have been distributing RATs more than a YEAR ago!
>> Instead, they decided fill the bank accounts of the PCR testing labs
>> from taxpayer funds.
>
> Why would they have distributed them a year ago when its been less than
> a week since they accepted the results?

Absolutely.

> Prior to that they were considered no more than a first step in a
> process, if you were positive then you needed to get a proper test, now
> you don't.

As I said in another post, the situation is constantly evolving and what
rules were put in place a year ago mean nothing today.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or No

<lrp1ug9qaupsu29g14prp1e0q2d838dgki@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9770&group=aus.cars#9770

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:03:44 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 03:03 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:40:23 +1100, Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid>
wrote:

>On 14-Jan-22 12:05 pm, Peter Jason wrote:
>> Clearly he should be hanged drawn & quartered, and the hideous result
>> turned into cat food!
>
>What do you have against cats?
>
>Sylvia.

I was referring to other people's cats. I feed mine on filleted
barramundi.

Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or No

<251c143f-a0bc-4ce6-bd14-12faec4ea20an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9772&group=aus.cars#9772

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 22:14:26 -0800 (PST)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 06:14 UTC

On Friday, 14 January 2022 at 13:03:06 UTC+11, Daryl wrote:
> On 14/1/22 10:24 am, Noddy wrote:
> > On 14/01/2022 8:59 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> >> On 14/01/2022 8:17 am, Noddy wrote:
> >
> >> **In a heartbeat. Scummo is presently demonstrating an even lesser
> >> ability to act like a PM, than Abbott. And Abbott was an appalling PM.
> >> Gillard got stuff done. It seems you prefer PMs that are hopeless at
> >> the job. The UK was using RATs a year ago!
> >>
> >> Here's where Scummo is an idiot (this week):
> >
> > This should be good for a laugh :)
> >
> >> PCR tests cost the gummint (taxpayer) around $100.00 per test. Last
> >> time I looked, the wait for tests was around 5 hours at my local
> >> testing centre. FIVE FUCKING HOURS! That is a huge cost to both
> >> individuals and society as a whole.
> >
> > And how exactly is that the government's fault?
> >
> >> RATs cost the gummint (taxpayer) around $3.00 each. Scummo doesn't
> >> want to give tests away, because it will hurt retailers (who can't
> >> supply tests anyway). It's just dumb. Scummo could afford to supply 30
> >> tests to every person who wants one, for the same cost as a PCR test.
> >> AND we wouldn't have to wait for FIVE FUCKING HOURS in a fucking queue.
> >
> > There is absolutely no need to give the things away for free in most
> > cases.
> I agree and I qualify to get them for free, free generally means a lot
> will be wasted.
~~~~~~~~~
Only free to HCC holders, and pensioners I think.
> We bought a couple just before Christmas when there was less demand,
> pack of 2 cost $24.00, IMHO that's neither cheap nor expensive but at
> that price no one is going to waste them.
> I can afford to buy them. You can. People who find themselves in
> > circumstances where buying one would be difficult get them for free
> > anyway, and at the moment there is a push for employer groups to provide
> > them for their workforce which not only has the support of the unions,
> > but the employer groups themselves.
> >
> > You need to get a grip. We live in very uncertain times that are
> > continually and rapidly developing. What was best practice yesterday is
> > not necessarily so today, and the people in power don't just wake up in
> > the morning and see a problem and snap their fingers to make it all
> > magically go away.
> >
> > All governments, State and Federal of either persuasion, have been doing
> > what they can to deal with this but it is *incredibly* difficult and it
> > not helped by the apathy of the public they are trying to help. Whatever
> > policies are introduced for the greater good of the populace, people
> > will *always* complain because it doesn't suit them *specifically* and
> > that's a phenomena that's always going to exist as long as your arsehole
> > points South whenever you walk.
> For all Govts not just in Australia but around the world its a lose
> lose, no matter what they do someone won't be happy, even with very
> different ways of dealing with Covid there is no win for anyone.
> WA has very little Covid but its the worlds biggest prison which is very
> difficult to get in or out of, other states are more free but they have
> lots of Covid, which is the best?
> Anyone's guess, 26million different opinions.
>

> --
> Daryl

Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or No

<j4ck4qFmtkcU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9773&group=aus.cars#9773

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:39:22 +1100
 by: Daryl - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 06:39 UTC

On 14/1/22 5:14 pm, jonz@ nothere.com wrote:

>> I agree and I qualify to get them for free, free generally means a lot
>> will be wasted.
> ~~~~~~~~~
> Only free to HCC holders, and pensioners I think.

Which is still a lot, I think I heard that 6million people are eligible
for free tests.

--
Daryl

Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or No

<srr86v$qfg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9779&group=aus.cars#9779

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 15:20:01 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 07:20 UTC

On 14/01/2022 10:03 am, Daryl wrote:
> [...]
>> doing what they can to deal with this but it is *incredibly* difficult
>> and it not helped by the apathy of the public they are trying to help.
>> Whatever policies are introduced for the greater good of the populace,
>> people will *always* complain because it doesn't suit them
>> *specifically* and that's a phenomena that's always going to exist as
>> long as your arsehole points South whenever you walk.
>
> For all Govts not just in Australia but around the world its a lose
> lose, no matter what they do someone won't be happy, even with very
> different ways of dealing with Covid there is no win for anyone.
> WA has very little Covid but its the worlds biggest prison which is very
> difficult to get in or out of, other states are more free but they have
> lots of Covid, which is the best?
> Anyone's guess, 26million different opinions.

You've had lockdown after lockdown and you couldn't organise a pissup in
a brewery in the state of incompetence, and *we* are the "worlds biggest
prison"?

Life has been relatively normal here thus far and not by accident champ.

Re: OT:Poll - Should Novax Djocovid be deported? Yes or No

<srrfu7$6nd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9790&group=aus.cars#9790

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:31:47 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 09:31 UTC

On 14/01/2022 8:55 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 14/01/2022 11:47 am, Clocky wrote:

>>> And fuck me,
>>
>> So yes or no?
>
> **Emphatically yes. Boot the dickhead out. He's an anti-vaxxer and he
> lied several times about his movements and on his application form. Word
> is that he should be in trouble with the Serbian authorities too.

Should also deport those Hillsong loons and happy clapper Morrison with
them on the first plane to wherever.