From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Wouldn't you like to own and ultimately use your own private
nuke?
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 12:07:10 +1100
<op.1iwtobl4byq249@pvr2.lan> <10gq2ht46ku3857ts5hle3s2c72od11ufc@4ax.com>
<f5cd9100-0165-441f-ad83-0e432bfa0ce6n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1izb72xhbyq249@pvr2.lan> <2ess2hd9mg2g2cqj1r7fb2bfj7rlit21l0@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 01:07 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote
>>> petzl wrote

>>> yes, it is a scam when they are talking about emissions on the ground.
>>> At 10000m, another matter, about which the great-great chaps are quiet.

>>> Holy people have visions denied others.
>>
>> Pathetic.

> Sometimes I just look up, smile and say, I know that was
> ...http://www.picturequotes.com › sometimes-i-just-look-...

> Sometimes I just look up, smile and say, I know that was you God!
> Thank You!

And your arsehole of a god that just yawned when 6M of its alleged
chosen people were gassed and cremated tells you that you better
not thank it again and puts consigns you to hell, again.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o _—_AMERICA’S_PATHETIC_TROLL_K

By: Scout on Wed, 23 Feb 2022

215Scout