Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 22:33:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: USA to blame
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 05:33 UTC

On Thursday, 7 April 2022 at 13:54:41 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
>
> > On Thursday, 7 April 2022 at 12:10:10 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> >> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote

> >> was

> >> stopped

> >> natural
> >> with

> >> one

> >> fighting

> >> use

> >> happened

> >> bumbling
> >> his
> >> team

> >> <https://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-mega-yachts-belonging-to-russian-oligarchs-2022-3>

> >> the
> >> wealth,

> >> That is a lie with the BBC and our ABC.
>
> > Rubbish.
> Fact.
Heh

> > Had they found something Putin had stashed somewherein the West they
> > would repeat it night and day.
> Nope, they only said it the one time.
My point proven.
> >> luxury.

> >> No point in crying, won't help a bit.
>
> > It does not look like they are asking for help!
> No point in doing that.
> > Quite the opposite. They are weathering all the sanctions.
> Bullshit they are with all the seized megayachts and funds and houses.
No doubt they feel compensated by increased security from *not* having NATO nukes five minutes away from Moscow.
> > Fact is they do not care about their foreign loot, if any.
> Must be why they moved some of them to the Maldives etc.
Lucky for Maldives.
> > Which means they are not that way corrupt,
> So those billion dollar mega yachts were
> all paid for using the piggy bank, eh ?
Which yacht belongs to Putin by registration is the question.
> > and so unlike those of the earlier Yeltsin era living abroad in luxury
> Just like most of Putin's daughters.
Such a good girl, the one who bravely took the covid vaccine Sputnik.
> > - now these are the guys who took the blows! Ironic!
> So has Putin and his earlier daughters.
Putin has lost nothing, and his daughters have no political significance.

> >> How odd that some of them moved them to the Maldives.
>
> > Not odd at all. Why should anyone let property get seized by hostiles?
> > As to whose yacht belong to whom, how it was acquired, that is something
> > beyond our scope.
> Wrong, as always.
Lame.
> > The property of Yeltsin era oligarchs does not bother Putin.
> But his daughters do and he cares about his loot too.
Lame. Evidently he does not care about his supposed loot, for if he did, he would not have invaded Ukraine and thus risked their loss.
So his invasion makes sense if he had nothing to lose, for he had nothing to lose.
> > He has other things to do, like get ruble payment for gas.
>
> > He is the Czar of Russia. Russia is vast. Some piddling yachts may be
> > of concern to paltry billionaires, not someone who can use the vast
> > resources of Russia.
> Putin doesn't.
Lame.
He has all the powers of the Czars and more efficient usage.
> >> Corse they do.
> >
> > In any case, hardly matters to them. They have much more back home,
> > like the use of the vast Russian resources.
> Putin doesn't and neither do his daughters who
> aren't even in russia.
Lame.

> >> <https://richardsonpost.com/worm/26039/the-us-is-culpable-in-todays-ukraine-crisis/?fbclid=IwAR037nMRm1t7fyf9KMZd-J_uojCKFSJFF8-xr3Tg4k8gvRQOi3KwKTQrC8I>

SubjectRepliesAuthor