From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: USA to blame
References: <5je35hpu78vg7vejld2mra0p78cr4lfmge@4ax.com> <0cb8f661-8a93-4111-8845-9185c4165a67n@googlegroups.com> <t3r45hlilhco5magjlpvo7a4oa9gvc9n96@4ax.com> <64a8d362-6e01-4e3f-964f-88ec19b45119n@googlegroups.com> <qv565hlarjc56uf0vbs5geb9aut6jppbn9@4ax.com> <ab8480bb-5b87-40c1-a347-a1b123413dcfn@googlegroups.com> <k8s85hhho9ghv96ibguht4ururqc20vfr4@4ax.com> <op.1kg7rq1abyq249@pvr2.lan> <vr995h98rcctljesvs5k2a3lltc8jo7va7@4ax.com> <op.1khifnbfbyq249@pvr2.lan>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 19:41:05 -0700
 by: Mattb - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 02:41 UTC

On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 09:34:25 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 05:44:04 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> So is Trump.

>>> It never has had.

>>> More of your mindless bullshit with that woman
>>> who held up a placard behind the news reader.
>
>> You are a Putin lover.
>
>Wrong, as always. I think that Putin is a psychopath
>and total arsehole who has those he decides are his
>enemys murdered, has just invaded the Ukraine and who
>gets no say on what the Ukraine does EU and NATO wise.

No you are a Putin lover and desire the atheist State called the
USSR back.

>> I see that.
>
>Obvious lie, you are so drug crazed and drunk
>that you are incapable of seeing anything at all.
>
>> To me he is a idiot and a freak.
>
>Yep, you have always been that terminal a fuckwit
>and god botherer that has never had a fucking clue
>about anything at all, ever and can't even manage
>a viable insult.

YAWN, you re just a troll and a wuss.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o USA to blame