From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: USA to blame
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:39:48 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 03:39 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 09:34:25 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

>>> You are a Putin lover.
>>
>> Wrong, as always. I think that Putin is a psychopath
>> and total arsehole who has those he decides are his
>> enemys murdered, has just invaded the Ukraine and who
>> gets no say on what the Ukraine does EU and NATO wise.

> No you are a Putin lover and desire the atheist State called the
> USSR back.

Prove it, fuckwit child.

>>> I see that.
>>
>> Obvious lie, you are so drug crazed and drunk
>> that you are incapable of seeing anything at all.
>>
>>> To me he is a idiot and a freak.
>>
>> Yep, you have always been that terminal a fuckwit
>> and god botherer that has never had a fucking clue
>> about anything at all, ever and can't even manage
>> a viable insult.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where
it belongs, you pathetic little drug crased drunken god botherer>

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o USA to blame

By: Arindam Banerjee on Wed, 6 Apr 2022

830Arindam Banerjee