From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: USA to blame
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 05:16:15 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:16 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:34:31 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

>>> No that is not evidence of what they are today, but in the past.
>>
>> Have fun showing that they are evil today.

> Putin and they support the war of aggression being done by Russia.

That arsehole claimed that he wouldn't be invading.

It is very far from clear that whether they support the invasion
or not or even what lies they have been fed about the invasion
even if they do support it.

> You are rather desperate to support that freak, Putin.

I have never ever supported Putin, you stupid drug
crazed drunken fuckwit.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o USA to blame

By: Arindam Banerjee on Wed, 6 Apr 2022