From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: USA to blame
References: <64a8d362-6e01-4e3f-964f-88ec19b45119n@googlegroups.com> <qv565hlarjc56uf0vbs5geb9aut6jppbn9@4ax.com> <ab8480bb-5b87-40c1-a347-a1b123413dcfn@googlegroups.com> <k8s85hhho9ghv96ibguht4ururqc20vfr4@4ax.com> <op.1kg7rq1abyq249@pvr2.lan> <vr995h98rcctljesvs5k2a3lltc8jo7va7@4ax.com> <op.1khifnbfbyq249@pvr2.lan> <rjp95hh2a1p4qb1lllku6n79qkkspj8e6o@4ax.com> <op.1khtsmjxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <65db5hhv6r35v01utdbdpeq9v9ub6qh2m7@4ax.com> <op.1ki1a7sxbyq249@pvr2.lan>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:59:50 -0700
 by: Mattb - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:59 UTC

Please, tell me you can do better.

SubjectRepliesAuthor