Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 03:53:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: USA to blame
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 10:53 UTC

On Sunday, 17 April 2022 at 03:22:53 UTC+10, Mattb wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 02:31:17 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, 16 April 2022 at 03:40:38 UTC+10, Mattb wrote:

> >> No that is bullshit. Not like what the freak Putin is doing.
> >> The USA does about 150 billion a year with India and Russia does
> >> about 3 to 8 billion.
> >
> >Quite like an USAn to harp about money as if that only mattered!
> It matters to some and those in need of work.
> >For that is all it knows.
> >Talking of money, how much did it take to remove and then reinstall the Taliban?
> Don't know that is a different subject.
> >Some talk of trillions!
> >What was the budget of the Taliban? The VietCong?
> >How much do you lot spend on education?
> >What is the result?
> This has to do with Ukraine how?

Nothing much, just that you were the one making money figures to be such a big deal.
They are important - if correct -but there are things more important. Like interests, resolve, results, ideals, styles, health, happiness.
Not all follow the goals of robbers and prostitutes.

> >> I'm sure there are countries that would spit on
> >> India rather than lose US business.
> >
> >Not countries - corrupt, weak individuals running things like business, governments, media, etc.
> So non-communist?
> >
> >> I'm sure there are many in India
> >> that would spit on you for even suggesting it.
> >
> >Please do not think Indians to be as rude as you naturally are, as an American.
> Some are like the gang rapist and the government officials who for
> so long allowed that.
> >India is a real democracy, unlike the US, a corrupt oligarchy.
> Sure it is.
> >And what with our timeless civilisation and supreme culture - most polite, especially to strangers.
> >In India people take opinions widely different from their own, gracefully.
> >Tolerance works like that.
> Tell that to those of the lower Caste systems.

They know that.

> >So we do not spit at each other.

> Not even on what you call Untouchables?

No.
These days so-called untouchables are the kings.
They have many special privileges such as reservations. This has gone on from the 1950s and is the most deeply entrenched aspect of Indian democracy.
The President of India is a so-called untouchable.
Untouchability has been illegal since India got independence.
Not that it ever was a big deal. Hardly. It was made out to be so by the missionary types in their conversion attempts.
By and large people ignore what does not concern them.
The press picks up on the inevitable bad news. Out of 1400 million people, something bad can always be found.

> >Which is why we have such brilliant diversity in India. Chaotic, but mutually supportive.
> >We do not wear baseball caps, eat hot dogs, and claim loudly that we are the best!
> >For the life of the genuine Indian is based upon morality.
> >Satyam Shivan Sundaram - Truth Goodness Beauty - strictly in descending order of importance.
> Parts were nice, parts were shit, and smelled of such. But I
> believe most would not agree with you on ditching all relationships
> with the USA.

Only till the USAns become far more civilized, and stop their disgusting lying and scheming for money gains. In the meantime the Indians should at least ban or place high tariffs on anything cultural from US. Ban all Hollywood, news, noise they call music etc.

> >> Though I do believe the US companies should start looking for
> >> alternatives to India with there support of Putin and genocide.
> >
> >Good, good. All US influences should be eliminated from India, to begin with. Up BRIICS and the Commonwealth! All work hard and cleverly!
> >Quadrillions in gold will result to India, and the world; and later to a better US - if that can be; with the dismissal of the present stinking US billions.
> Go for it and push for that "In India".

Again, a good idea which will be taken up in due course by Indian leaders.

For me, lots more to do, in the fields of the arts and sciences and with some luck, engineering as well.
So recently I provided a brief proof for the FLT, something that eluded mathematicians for centuries.

> >Cheers,
> >Arindam Banerjee

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o USA to blame