From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: USA to blame
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:13:46 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 04:13 UTC

On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 13:39:03 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:24:38 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:36:57 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I doubt China would win either or that they would want one. To
>>> much environmental damage long term.
>>
>> Bullshit, the area around Chernobyle is doing fine.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>
.

>>> Who invaded Russia? Who threatened to?

>>> Depends on the yield and if ground or air burst.
>>
>> Nope.
>
> You believe theh effects of a ground burst and air burst are the
> same?

Corse not.

>>> Then the radiation that traveled because of the
>>> Fukushima nuclear problem was false.
>>
>> Didnt do any harm to anyone.
>
> Don't know yet.

Corse we do.

> Fact is a limited accident made it so far.

But did no harm to anyone except one
reactor person who had a heart attack.

>>> Well, some of it was. Yet it
>>> still affected women's breast milk as well as other food products and
>>> although diluted, did reach the USA from Japan.
>>
>> But didn't do any harm to anyone.

>>> No idea what you are talking about.
>>
>> The use of the word bullshit, stupid.

>>> You do know the fireball can travel above a mile into the air
>>> correct? Then you have the updraft to over 5 miles or more. Then it
>>> all depends on where it is and the weather. Also the Jet streams.
>>> More complicated than you believe although I do admit for a clearer
>>> weapon the half life is a factor.
>>
>> Still not a problem for those outside the blast area.
>
> Outside the fallout area dumbass.

Those in the fallout area would be fine.

>>> How much of your electronics are guarded? Do you even have any
>>> protection from it in the average home? Are water supplies protected
>>> in OZ?
>>
>> Don't need to be when only Pine Gap and Harold Holt would be nuked.
>
> The you work for Russia

Nope.

> and they told you?

Nope, those are the only things that would matter
to russia if there was a nuclear holocaust.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>>>

>>> True.

>>> Russia will also be destroyed for the most part.
>>
>> Bullshit. Vast areas wouldn't be.
>>
>>> Like I said, no one wins.
>>
>> Plenty don't lose much.

>>> OK.

>>> OK. Putin, I hope, isn't the best Russia, has.
>>
>> Corse it is. That's why he rules the roost there.

> Then you are saying your Current Australian leader is the best you
> have?

Nope. He doesnt rule the roost here, fuckwit. No one does here.

> Interesting.

Pathetic, as always in your case.

>>> Some are.
>>
>> Nope, none are.

> You use absolutes and have no way of knowing.

If they were great, we would see the result of their greatness, fuckwit.

> You sound like a
> religious nut.

Then you need a new hearing aid, BAD.

>>> Sure, you are a loyal Communist.
>>
>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
>>
>> Russia hasn't been communist for decades now, stupid.
>
> Actually it is much like a fascist state.

Which isnt a communist state, fuckwit.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o USA to blame

By: Arindam Banerjee on Wed, 6 Apr 2022