You are in a maze of UUCP connections, all alike.

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells that Ford couldn't be competitive in Formula F?

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Didn't someone try to tells that Ford couldn't be competitive inAlan
`* Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells that Ford couldn't be competitiveThomas E.
 +- Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells that Ford couldn't be competitiveAlan
 `* What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells that FordAlan
  +* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatAlan
  |+* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatThomas E.
  ||`* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatAlan Baker
  || `- Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatAlan
  |`- Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatAlan Baker
  `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatThomas E.
   `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatAlan Baker
    `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatThomas E.
     `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatAlan Baker
      `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatThomas E.
       `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatAlan
        `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatThomas E.
         `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatAlan
          `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatThomas E.
           `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatAlan
            `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatThomas E.
             `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatAlan
              `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatThomas E.
               `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatAlan
                `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatThomas E.
                 `* Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells thatAlan
                  `- Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells that-hh

Pages:12
Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells that Ford couldn't be competitive in Formula F?

<8da03115-c6c3-466c-918f-2460f4140e2en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15859&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#15859

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 08:26:33 -0800 (PST)
<ufcetn$2ev2c$1@dont-email.me> <c42a1614-324a-4822-9a6f-8f6b0b4d39abn@googlegroups.com>
<836181a7-3451-47aa-a9e0-fddfae404b4fn@googlegroups.com> <06754675-0f1a-43f8-a9fd-c20b8e902948n@googlegroups.com>
<a3916c78-e927-4165-bdd5-97e25dea25ban@googlegroups.com> <0e942a7d-78d4-498a-ba78-2f67dff09ddcn@googlegroups.com>
<uli179$1vuei$1@dont-email.me> <97a26784-c1b9-44e6-bbd6-fd44cf2ef72dn@googlegroups.com>
<ulks6c$2h06d$1@dont-email.me> <c01b719d-1302-4094-94e4-ac2b768255a3n@googlegroups.com>
<ullc28$2jhi6$1@dont-email.me> <c27ad38c-ed3e-47f4-a679-065a85b175f4n@googlegroups.com>
<ulnfbn$32jch$1@dont-email.me> <a00bbc84-ba07-4496-95d7-609baddb75a9n@googlegroups.com>
<ulobm7$3ajcm$5@dont-email.me> <0f03a6ce-8fba-4cd7-af65-347cf3e196edn@googlegroups.com>
<um1mms$14f3j$3@dont-email.me>
Subject: Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells that
Ford couldn't be competitive in Formula F?
From: recscuba...@huntzinger.com (-hh)
 by: -hh - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:26 UTC

On Thursday, December 21, 2023 at 10:47:44 AM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-12-21 06:55, Thomas E. wrote:

> >> What a pissant you are.

> >> No balls.

> >> None at all.

> >> Oh, I forgot this little bit of weasel bullshit.
> >>
> >> Have you got anything to back up your insinuations, pissant?

> >> Didn't address this either.

> >> What the hell does that even mean, Liarboy?
> >> Your own argument is that it was 68%, Liarboy...
> >>
> >> ...but the actual number was 9 times he finished ahead of when we both
> >> finished (I had a DNF on July 28 you miscounted) and 5 times when I
> >> finished ahead of him. 9/14 is 64%.
> >> I never said he wasn't, Liarboy. But when we're both winning races
> >> against each other and on balance I was farther ahead (and on the same
> >> track under the same conditions, my best lap was a full 0.7
> >> seconds--almost 1%——better than his), it does suggest parity to anyone
> >> without an ax to grind.
> >> Look it up yourself:
> >>
> >> <https://speedhive.mylaps.com>
> >> But you've been insisting he's top tier.
> >>
> >> And until you realized that I regularly beat Olov, you were insisting HE
> >> was top tier, too.
> >>
> >> Weird, huh?
> >>
> >> If I beat Doug next year, will he become "second tier" too?
> >>
> >> But this has always been about your bullshit, uniformed, ignorant claim
> >> that I'm not any good at all. Must I go back and provide the quotes,
> >> asshole?
> >>
> >> :-)
> > LOL. Fast laps and qualifying positions don't win races or championship points. IF you race next year AND beat Floer or McColl on a regular basis you will join that elite group. I'll send you an email.
> > Why does what I think even matter to you anyway?
> It amuses me, Liarboy.
>
> I love how you twist yourself into knots trying to avoid the obvious.

Click here to read the complete article