After a number of decimal places, nobody gives a damn.

devel / comp.theory / alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

SubjectAuthor
* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
`* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDV
 `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
  `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
   `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
    +* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
    |`- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
    `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDV
     `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
      +- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
      +- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
      `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDV
       `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
        `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDV
         `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          +* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDV
          |`* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          | `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |  `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |   `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |    `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |     +- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |     +- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |     +- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |     +- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |     +- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |     +- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |     +- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |     +- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |     +- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |     +- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |     +- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
          |     `- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDV
          `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDV
           `* alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDaniel Pehoushek
            `- alphabet minimization of cool solution theoryDV

Pages:12
alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<54dfdaf0-4767-4ebc-954f-1cc6d25eeaf3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16603&group=comp.theory#16603

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:02:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 00:02 UTC

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvw yz(0123456789)x?
soap on ocean
evaporation
snows mountain ranges
quantity soap?

orwarded message
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 5 50
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o no reply deepmind com
c deepmind gmail com press phystech edu

bobthree cpp does one trillion logical inferences per hour totally correct pspace and qspace solver graphcolor zip shall become standard benchmark that must be passed else that ai sucks the big one total correctness of logic in the shall be demanded by human governments here is what i have been working on since yeterday daniel

you wrote daniel e appreciate your interest and the time you took to apply for the esearch cientist tructured ntelligence role here at eep ind   aving reviewed your application we have made the decision not to progress you further in our process hile we are not able to share more detail on why you were not selected for this role we do hope you apply for other opportunities that are of interest f you have already applied to other roles we will update you on the status of your application for those roles separately   hank you for your interest in eep ind and for the time you invested in exploring this opportunity with us   eep ind ecruitment eam
here follows an entertaining sequence of emails when read in the right order that i wrote them to train sophisticated systems thinking
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 5 11
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o sekretarka mensa cz
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com

dear czar putin czech was nearest email i could get to you my own heritage is czech i love chess
consider your king position vastly improved how much soap can russia manufacture for fifty years?i shook gorbachevs hand i said bcevo xoposhevo he smiled broadly at me guard against collapse of india when millions of indians would flee from hell
my best guess people throw colored baseballs of soap from bridges to find the color of soap ball that goes to the sea use the long lasting colors with your navy do measurement science from the crimea bridge do your best work onto the north pole it shall be duplicated onto the south pole the world shall pray daniel (little d)dear turkey i love backgammon i play alot my rating versus xg version 2 is steady just under 2000 i presently have after 6 months over one billion gold on playwpt website i play elite tables twenty million buyin every day i have 1200 masterpoints in bridge have not played since divorce tell olympian bronze medal winners that gods favorite number is three the pope already knows gods favorite symbol is + jihadists must report the following type of event to the vatican penis falls off when machine gun is fired dear iran i admit to the leader of iran there is zero separation of church from state gods will be done dear japan mineko was my bridge teacher we played well dear cdc i smoke like a chimney in winter marlboro southern cut below my plane of sleep garbage collection personal bug i take one pill per day to stay mentally steady for last ten years two milligrams dear china in my country two parties always fight to obtain one party rule ) knee how ma

rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 3 30
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o yourlondon bbc co uk
c deepmind gmail com deepmind gmail com enator and aul senator paul senate gov daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com

wish ing illiam he irst of urope (without borders for many people) all the best rince arles leading on climate change business hank od
n times of conflict or peace the oyal avy is key to the prosperity of ritain and the stability of the high seas xplore our role on the global stage
he oyal avy sails again too have a plan about climate change   ere follows what did yesterday daniel
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 1 45
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o contact mensa tw
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com  aim at the hottest spots of the pacific ocean invent floatation measurement systems i was once an employee of paul huang my boss was jt li pie design systems san jose then quickturn design systems i designed on the multi ported memory module intels first multicore processor
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 1 35
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o services mensa org uk
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com  aim at the arctic greenland iceland norway sweden finland
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 1 27
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o info mensa fr
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com  aim at the alps
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 1 22
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o office mensa org au
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com  aim at antarctica + australia + new zealand
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 12 49
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o embership membership triplenine org
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com  my membership number is ten yours is nine  notice how i am training deepmind copy me please i sent deepmind bobthree cpp  1000 lines of code my mind times speed one million
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 12 42
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o askmncc navy mil
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com  all hands on deck please aim at the west coast my budget per year is twenty thousand daniel s 1530/1600  there are four trillion galazies out there in the visible universe at one civilization per galazy that is four trillion theories of creation lets put on a good show for the alien pyramids in the sky   rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 12 29
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o contato mensa org br
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com  aim at andes and antarctica north america will definitely be happy to partner with brazil on this matter
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 12 24
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o info mensacanada org
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com  aim at arctic
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 12 20
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o contact mensa or id
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com  aim at himalayas
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 12 16
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o mensahq menaindia org
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com  aim at himalayas
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 12 13
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o mensa mensa no
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com  norway should be trivial to aim at aim at iceland and greenland also
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate ri un 11 2021 at 12 09
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o office mensa ch
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com  how to aim at the swiss alps?if eu has no & then do not worry america can handle it
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate hu un 10 2021 at 11 57
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o info americanmensa org
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com   rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate hu un 10 2021 at 11 52
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o matthew j segal jpl nasa gov
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com   rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate hu un 10 2021 at 11 22
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o datagov gsa gov
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com enator and aul newsletter paul senate gov alise m fisher nasa gov elizabeth r landau nasa gov tylar j greene nasa gov joshua a handal nasa gov  please ask & about five decades of soaps on oceans i would begin testing by aiming at the west coast go big on the first try to get good international news below is my todays progress
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate hu un 10 2021 at 10 57
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o press abc xyz
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com
rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate hu un 10 2021 at 10 53
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o nytnews nytimes com  can you please publicize the cool hypothesis?daniel rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate hu un 10 2021 at 10 45
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o communications mensa org
c deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com  my s were 1530/1600 rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate hu un 10 2021 at 10 37
ubject cool hypothesis soaps on oceans snows on mountains
o enquiries mensa org
c embership membership triplenine org deepmind gmail com daniel pehoushek pehoushek1 gmail com  can you help publicize my cool hypothesis?my triple nine society membership number is ten theirs is nine rom daniel pehoushek1 gmail com
ate hu un 10 2021 at 8 20
ubject cool hypothesis soap on oceans snows on mountains
o embership membership triplenine org  my membership number is ten yours is nine can you help publicize the cool hypothesis? rom daniel (little d s 2380/2400) pehoushek1 gmail com
ate hu un 10 2021 at 6 05
ubject cool hypothesis soap on oceans snows on mountains
o press abc xyz press abc xyz
c deepmind gmail com deepmind gmail com mail pehoushek1 gmail com    cool hypothesis about climate change soap on grease spots of oceans intense evaporation from former sticky spots snows on mountain ranges problem solved my score was 1530/1600 my score was 2380/2400  can & produce vast quantities of soapfor five decades in an emergency? soap is a surfactant removing surface tension from hotspots how intense will evaporation be? is global weather control idea feasible?snow depth needs tracking in all mountain ranges ndes ockies imalayas iberia laska rctic ntarctica big jobs daniel
    oap upon cean    nows upon  ountains     ( cool hypothesis )
[...]

Click here to read the complete article
Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<b0d71f9d-3c9c-4bcd-9e84-67924cbaabe2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16605&group=comp.theory#16605

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:27:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 00:27 UTC

On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 8:02:49 PM UTC-4, pehou...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> oap upon cean nows upon ountains ( cool hypothesis )
> oap upon cean nows upon ountains ( cool hypothesis )
> oap upon cean nows upon ountains ( cool hypothesis )
> oap upon cean nows upon ountains ( cool hypothesis )
> oap upon cean nows upon ountains ( cool hypothesis )
> oap upon cean nows upon ountains ( cool hypothesis )
> oap upon cean nows upon ountains ( cool hypothesis )
> oap upon cean nows upon ountains ( cool hypothesis )
> oap upon cean nows upon ountains ( cool hypothesis )
> oap upon cean nows upon ountains ( cool hypothesis )
> oap upon cean nows upon ountains ( cool hypothesis )
>

> oap upon cean nows upon ountains ( cool hypothesis )
>

> oap upon cean nows upon ountains ( cool hypothesis )
>

> oap upon cean nows upon ountains ( cool hypothesis )

Click here to read the complete article
Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<278fe92d-5c58-4800-90d1-d3e2802ee697n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16606&group=comp.theory#16606

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 00:30 UTC

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvw yz?
soap on ocean
evaporation
snows mountain ranges
quantity soap?

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<69a10e3a-ca7e-407c-99a0-b18768fad463n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16607&group=comp.theory#16607

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:34:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 00:34 UTC

acegimnopqrstuvw y?
soap on ocean
evaporation
snows mountain ranges
quantity soap?

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<0786c863-6fb5-44b4-a9b0-dcc1fbc53f71n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16608&group=comp.theory#16608

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:39:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 00:39 UTC

soap on ocean
evaporation
snows mountain ranges
quantity soap quests

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<42ad9c79-58ba-4abc-a1e2-7f40016e39cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16609&group=comp.theory#16609

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 17:45:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 00:45 UTC

soapy ocean
evaporation
snowy mountain ranges
quantity soapy quests
see company p and g

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<402ad714-50ed-4a48-af4d-18e256d12bf6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16611&group=comp.theory#16611

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 22:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 05:46 UTC

soapyoceanevaporationsnowymountainrangesquantitysoapyquestsseecompanypandg

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<ccc06244-3dc4-4442-8720-c1b580920226n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16613&group=comp.theory#16613

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 07:21:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 14:21 UTC

On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 8:39:25 PM UTC-4, pehou...@gmail.com wrote:
> soap on ocean
> evaporation
> snows mountain ranges
> quantity soap quests

I don't totally get what you're saying. Is this about whether or not soap on the ocean is useful to anyone or necessary?

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<feef43c0-ea4c-4363-935f-3ef730e41277n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16667&group=comp.theory#16667

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 20:28:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 03:28 UTC

I do totally get what you're saying. this Is about soap on the ocean

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<51589fa7-25e2-4464-92f1-a06c7eb78731n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16668&group=comp.theory#16668

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 20:36:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 03:36 UTC

if you can always remember that gods favorite symbol is +
a vertical minus across a horizontal minus
meaning avoid negation then
your writing vastly improves

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<199fafde-fbed-4541-b057-011b92f73fd4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16669&group=comp.theory#16669

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 20:43:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 03:43 UTC

a good sample of that kind of writing can be found in bobthree.cpp
my solver for moderate sizes that shows how
for moderate sizes
P=coNP=NP=#P=QBF=#Q=PSPACE=QSPACE

graphcolor.zip is a good benchmark test suite

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<5b198249-f2c1-48d2-8c2c-e3ecc0365a04n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16671&group=comp.theory#16671

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 05:09:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 12:09 UTC

On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 11:28:58 PM UTC-4, pehou...@gmail.com wrote:
> I do totally get what you're saying. this Is about soap on the ocean

Do you care to share more about your ideas about soap on the ocean? I'm open to a discussion about that at this point.

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<85d8d73c-9fbb-4343-ae23-bdb045ee29bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16672&group=comp.theory#16672

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 05:11:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 12:11 UTC

bubbles have a mild desire to ezist

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<3312bd99-1c15-42ae-a4ec-4c879e25888an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16674&group=comp.theory#16674

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 06:12:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 13:12 UTC

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 8:11:42 AM UTC-4, pehou...@gmail.com wrote:
> bubbles have a mild desire to ezist

It sounds like you're suggesting that all matter is conscious. I've thought about that before...my perspective is more focused on members of the animal kingdom. I.e., I try to care at least a little bit about roaches, dogs, squirrels, birds, humans, etc., as long as they are not viciously attacking the innocent in some way. I kill bugs sometimes, but I try to do it only when it's a health hazard. It has occurred to me that certain kinds of predatory animals (e.g., wolves) might be biologically unable to be non-predatory. Nevertheless, I think of most living animal organisms as deserving of being at least left alone if they aren't threatening or (mainly in the case of small bugs) a health hazard in another organism's territory.

I admit I haven't gotten to the point of caring much about soap bubbles or plants.

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<8222c8a3-6bba-41d6-8350-b8d8792b549fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16679&group=comp.theory#16679

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 08:33:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 15:33 UTC

theories of general sets of bubbles (trees mainly) are founded on the purest theory of just one bubble in a gravity well. single bubbles love to evaporate, thereby releasing structural tension. the release of tension is cool. the word cold is also the number two. gods favorite number is three. as in just one proton in theory with three quarks was designed to build atomic numbers one through one hundred.

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<67e8a2d2-d746-4829-b4d4-a96ba5dbc41en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16680&group=comp.theory#16680

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 10:05:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 17:05 UTC

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 11:33:45 AM UTC-4, pehou...@gmail.com wrote:
> theories of general sets of bubbles (trees mainly) are founded on the purest theory of just one bubble in a gravity well. single bubbles love to evaporate, thereby releasing structural tension. the release of tension is cool. the word cold is also the number two. gods favorite number is three. as in just one proton in theory with three quarks was designed to build atomic numbers one through one hundred.

Your latest post interests me a little bit. I don't have a very good understanding of what you're getting at; it sounds like you have some interesting and unique ideas that I do not fully get. I think that is neat.

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<1a9738ae-b536-49c0-b410-de58bfad25d3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16681&group=comp.theory#16681

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 10:47:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 17:47 UTC

two is cold silver

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<d3724c75-3cf8-4004-aa0d-228ce04b74e1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16682&group=comp.theory#16682

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 10:58:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 17:58 UTC

line two of bob is the diagonal of reason

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<636bade3-2503-402d-8e61-ff69237b12ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16683&group=comp.theory#16683

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 11:09:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:09 UTC

Chinese censorship supports + defends the innocence of youth

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<434756bd-b325-4ed7-bb8b-500998c425adn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16684&group=comp.theory#16684

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 11:29:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:29 UTC

understand + support your friends. knee how ma.

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<0e400cb4-222b-4c70-a48f-dee0fc18edf7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16685&group=comp.theory#16685

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 11:37:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:37 UTC

under a tree a chinese boy and a chinese girl talk freely. knee how ma.

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<81a7bb74-0fc1-47d3-ae87-193c94619341n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16686&group=comp.theory#16686

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 11:44:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:44 UTC

they work their asses off making good stuff for the world. knee how ma.

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<8e11430c-7162-46dd-8905-c6a29608f3b6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16687&group=comp.theory#16687

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 11:54:23 -0700 (PDT)
References: <54dfdaf0-4767-4ebc-954f-1cc6d25eeaf3n@googlegroups.com> <b0d71f9d-3c9c-4bcd-9e84-67924cbaabe2n@googlegroups.com> <278fe92d-5c58-4800-90d1-d3e2802ee697n@googlegroups.com> <69a10e3a-ca7e-407c-99a0-b18768fad463n@googlegroups.com> <0786c863-6fb5-44b4-a9b0-dcc1fbc53f71n@googlegroups.com> <ccc06244-3dc4-4442-8720-c1b580920226n@googlegroups.com> <feef43c0-ea4c-4363-935f-3ef730e41277n@googlegroups.com> <5b198249-f2c1-48d2-8c2c-e3ecc0365a04n@googlegroups.com> <85d8d73c-9fbb-4343-ae23-bdb045ee29bcn@googlegroups.com> <3312bd99-1c15-42ae-a4ec-4c879e25888an@googlegroups.com> <8222c8a3-6bba-41d6-8350-b8d8792b549fn@googlegroups.com> <67e8a2d2-d746-4829-b4d4-a96ba5dbc41en@googlegroups.com> <1a9738ae-b536-49c0-b410-de58bfad25d3n@googlegroups.com> <d3724c75-3cf8-4004-aa0d-228ce04b74e1n@googlegroups.com> <636bade3-2503-402d-8e61-ff69237b12ben@googlegroups.com> <434756bd-b325-4ed7-bb8b-500998c425adn@googlegroups.com> <0e400cb4-222b-4c70-a48f-dee0fc18edf7n@googlegroups.com> <81a7bb74-0fc1-47d3-ae87-193c94619341n@googlegroups.com>
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:54 UTC

good government counts accurately the number of dead children per month per county. knee how ma.

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<66fcf0e7-70e9-4498-9478-616fb39cd1een@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16688&group=comp.theory#16688

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 12:01:36 -0700 (PDT)
<81a7bb74-0fc1-47d3-ae87-193c94619341n@googlegroups.com> <8e11430c-7162-46dd-8905-c6a29608f3b6n@googlegroups.com>
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 19:01 UTC

counting by one is the foundation of good reason. knee how ma.

Re: alphabet minimization of cool solution theory

<06a36df4-ecd1-45cd-a02a-9dc0022addf0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16689&group=comp.theory#16689

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 12:14:00 -0700 (PDT)
References: <54dfdaf0-4767-4ebc-954f-1cc6d25eeaf3n@googlegroups.com> <b0d71f9d-3c9c-4bcd-9e84-67924cbaabe2n@googlegroups.com> <278fe92d-5c58-4800-90d1-d3e2802ee697n@googlegroups.com> <69a10e3a-ca7e-407c-99a0-b18768fad463n@googlegroups.com> <0786c863-6fb5-44b4-a9b0-dcc1fbc53f71n@googlegroups.com> <ccc06244-3dc4-4442-8720-c1b580920226n@googlegroups.com> <feef43c0-ea4c-4363-935f-3ef730e41277n@googlegroups.com> <5b198249-f2c1-48d2-8c2c-e3ecc0365a04n@googlegroups.com> <85d8d73c-9fbb-4343-ae23-bdb045ee29bcn@googlegroups.com> <3312bd99-1c15-42ae-a4ec-4c879e25888an@googlegroups.com> <8222c8a3-6bba-41d6-8350-b8d8792b549fn@googlegroups.com> <67e8a2d2-d746-4829-b4d4-a96ba5dbc41en@googlegroups.com> <1a9738ae-b536-49c0-b410-de58bfad25d3n@googlegroups.com> <d3724c75-3cf8-4004-aa0d-228ce04b74e1n@googlegroups.com> <636bade3-2503-402d-8e61-ff69237b12ben@googlegroups.com> <434756bd-b325-4ed7-bb8b-500998c425adn@googlegroups.com> <0e400cb4-222b-4c70-a48f-dee0fc18edf7n@googlegroups.com> <81a7bb74-0fc1-47d3-ae87-193c94619341n@googlegroups.com> <8e11430c-7162-46dd-8905-c6a29608f3b6n@googlegroups.com> <66fcf0e7-70e9-4498-9478-616fb39cd1een@googlegroups.com>
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 19:14 UTC

the identity of copper is the constant one. knee how ma.

devel / comp.theory / alphabet minimization of cool solution theory