"The geeks shall inherit the earth." -- Karl Lehenbauer

computers / alt.free.newsservers / Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

SubjectAuthor
* Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit toNadegda
+* PAUL DERBYSHIRE DEMANDS THAT YOU FIX IT NOW!!!William Stickers
|+- Re: PAUL DERBYSHIRE DEMANDS THAT YOU FIX IT NOW!!!Sn!pe
|`- Re: PAUL DERBYSHIRE DEMANDS THAT YOU FIX IT NOW!!!Snoopy
+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
+* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
> [...]
||     |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||     | `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permitRob Wolfe
||     `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
||      `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||       `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotAdam H. Kerman
||        `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||         `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotAdam H. Kerman
||          `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||           `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
|`- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
 +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotAdam H. Kerman
 |+* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueRay Banana
 ||+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
 ||+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueThe Clatch
 ||`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continuedan
 || +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permitPaul
 || |+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSn!pe
 || |`- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueAncient sock
 || `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insultsock#17F6
 ||  `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insultSn!pe
 ||   `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insultThursday
 |`- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
 +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
 |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSn!pe
 | `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
 +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
 `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
  +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
  |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
  | `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
  +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
  `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
   +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
   `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
    +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueWilliam Stickers
    `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
     +- Re: kensi is an idiot.Lee Bence
     `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
      +- Re: Someone here is causing domme paul problems, and that I cannot permit to conLars
      +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
      +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
      |+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
      |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
      `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permitPaul

Pages:12345
Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<slrnu26s7e.3uq.therealsnoopy@doghouse.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2327&group=alt.free.newsservers#2327

Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: thereals...@protonmail.com (Snoopy)
Subject: Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot
permit to continue
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 22:57:51 GMT
 by: Snoopy - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 22:57 UTC

On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 14:44:52 -0700, Checkmate <hollowgreen@rnsn.corn> <oo.dave.keeting@ass.worm> spurted out the following:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 08:16:33 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say
> the following:
>

>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 01:24:42 +0000, Snoopy wrote:
>>
>> > On Mon, 27 Mar 2023 15:41:10 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> spurted out the following:

>> > We literally have you pegged as Kensi and Paul fucktard Derbyshire. IPs
>> > don't lie. You're busted, fatboy. EOS
>>
>> Who is this "we" you claim to speak for, kook?
>
> Over a period of around four years, at least 4 or 5 of us have caught you
> with your Pembroke IP hanging out, myself included... Paul. HTH

truth!

--
The Real Snoopy

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u00jkt$4uji$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2329&group=alt.free.newsservers#2329

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 05:51:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 05:51 UTC

On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 15:11:38 -0700, Checkmate <hollowgreen@rnsn.corn>
dribbled:

> Warning! Always make ANSI approved safety giggles when reading drivel by
> Checkmate.
>
> paranoid conspiracy theorist k00k!
> the usual suspects like Klaus Schwab, George Soros, or Joe "Big Guy"
> Biden?

AFN is not the best place for your paranoid conspiracy theorist kookery
and Soros-focused antisemitism, Republican scum. Please take that shit
elsewhere, mmkay?

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u00joo$4uji$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2330&group=alt.free.newsservers#2330

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 05:53:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 05:53 UTC

On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 14:44:52 -0700, Checkmate <hollowgreen@rnsn.corn>
drooled:

> Warning! Always make ANSI approved safety giggles when reading drivel by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 08:16:33 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say
> the following:
>
>> Who is this "we" you claim to speak for, kook?
>
> at least 4 or 5 of us

Aww, don't sell yourself short! I'm sure you have way more sockpuppets than
those pathetic numbers.

<snicker>

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u00kjm$4uji$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2331&group=alt.free.newsservers#2331

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 06:07:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 06:07 UTC

On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 11:34:15 -0600, Grant Taylor wrote:

> NetFlow et al. is not DPI. It (they) is (are) concerned with metadata;
> source and destination IP pairs.

Then they are not relevant to my critique of DPI.

>> If a route is beginning to get congested the routers along it will
>> have high-ish loads that are trending upward. That will tell you
>> where to make new investments in infrastructure.
>>
>> Just because you *can* do a thing, doesn't mean you *should* do it.
>
> Jurassic Park comes to mind.
>
>> Especially filtering when it isn't your traffic (i.e. you are not
>> an endpoint of that traffic, or acting as their agent, e.g. DDoS
>> mitigation services).
>
> What constitutes "your traffic"?

Read the part in parentheses in that last paragraph *you* quoted.

>> ISPs shouldn't even be deciding on behalf of their customers what
>> constitutes "unwanted" traffic. Giving customers better tools to
>> control the traffic to their own machines would be far better than
>> making their own decisions on customers' behalf,
>
> I agree that having customers actively control their traffic is better.
>
> But given that customers have demonstrated time and time again that they
> won't / can't / don't care to do so, the ISP industry has sort of had
> their hand forced.
>
> This is where /default/ blocks, which should be able to be disabled,
> come into play.

This is where it makes sense for the NAT/modem they supply to have a
set of sensible default rules, which the technically-minded can amend by
the thing's web interface.

>> Mostly LAN file sharing protocols that shouldn't be exposed beyond
>> perimeter/NAT anyway.
>
> So you agree that some filtering in some locations is warranted.

Again, best implemented by defaults in the ISP-provided router/modem
unit, with a way for the user to override.

> Also, what defines the perimeter?
>
> There are perfectly legitimate use cases for using LAN file sharing
> protocols between multiple offices around the world. It's even possible
> to allow such without allowing the rest of the world.

True; though most usually that would be done through a VPN tunnel. And I'd
expect the endpoints to be controlling the IP whitelists otherwise.

> It sounds like you don't object to this filtering. But you do object to
> other filtering.

I don't object to filtering my own inbound and outbound traffic. I do
object to someone else messing with my traffic, at least if I don't have
a way to override this.

> It old you a use case early in this thread. Someone is trying, and
> failing, to abuse my DNS servers in an attempt to perpetuate an
> amplification attack by querying for a very specific name and record
> type. I'm using DPI to filter the name that they are querying.
> Filtering based on size of the query would have too many false positive
> matches. Allowing the query to hit my DNS servers creates too many log
> entries. DPI matching the name and query type is the least negative option.

So, you're using it a) on your own traffic (you're an endpoint) and b) as
a workaround because your DNS box doesn't let you turn logging on and off
with sufficient granularity.

That's a problem solvable, in principle, without DPI, thus making my point.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<MPG.3e8d76ac9099516b98c0a5@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2332&group=alt.free.newsservers#2332

From: hollowgr...@rnsn.corn (Checkmate)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 23:12:32 -0700
 by: Checkmate - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 06:12 UTC

Checkmate.

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 05:51:25 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say
the following:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 15:11:38 -0700, Checkmate <hollowgreen@rnsn.corn>
> dribbled:
>
> > Warning! Always make ANSI approved safety giggles when reading drivel by
> > Checkmate.
> >
> > paranoid conspiracy theorist k00k!
> > the usual suspects like Klaus Schwab, George Soros, or Joe "Big Guy"
> > Biden?
>
> AFN is not the best place for your paranoid conspiracy theorist kookery
> and Soros-focused antisemitism, Republican scum. Please take that shit
> elsewhere, mmkay?

Who said anything about Jews, k00k? Oh... YOU did! You big bigot!

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2023

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic statement
ever made on Usenet.

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

https://youtu.be/NxSj2T2vx7M

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<MPG.3e8d77334b2e978698c0a6@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2333&group=alt.free.newsservers#2333

From: hollowgr...@rnsn.corn (Checkmate)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
References: <tvosvk$2ddr3$2@dont-email.me> <tvq13a$pij$1@tncsrv09.home.tnetconsulting.net> <MPG.3e8a36de9c91c86598be79@usnews.blocknews.net> <tvq563$40n$1@tncsrv09.home.tnetconsulting.net> <tvq88e$2r4rk$1@dont-email.me> <tvsdem$3983p$2@dont-email.me> <slrnu24geq.3nv.therealsnoopy@doghouse.com> <tvu7p0$3ltv3$1@dont-email.me> <MPG.3e8cffaca1b89b98c098@usnews.blocknews.net> <u00joo$4uji$2@dont-email.me>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 23:14:53 -0700
 by: Checkmate - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 06:14 UTC

Checkmate.

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 05:53:29 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say
the following:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 14:44:52 -0700, Checkmate <hollowgreen@rnsn.corn>
> drooled:
>
> > Warning! Always make ANSI approved safety giggles when reading drivel by
> > Checkmate.
> >
> > On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 08:16:33 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say
> > the following:
> >
> >> Who is this "we" you claim to speak for, kook?
> >
> > at least 4 or 5 of us
>
> Aww, don't sell yourself short! I'm sure you have way more sockpuppets than
> those pathetic numbers.
>
> <snicker>

Said Paul the Puppeteer, while wearing at least four of them...

--
[...]

<MPG.3e8d786b7247f08498c0a7@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2334&group=alt.free.newsservers#2334

From: hollowgr...@rnsn.corn (Checkmate)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
References: <tvosvk$2ddr3$2@dont-email.me> <tvpogo$2og4s$1@dont-email.me> <tvpq90$7ve$1@tncsrv09.home.tnetconsulting.net> <tvpuek$2pi5v$1@dont-email.me> <tvq09p$2og4s$2@dont-email.me> <tvq13a$pij$1@tncsrv09.home.tnetconsulting.net> <tvsd72$3983p$1@dont-email.me> <tvsinm$cgf$1@tncsrv09.home.tnetconsulting.net> <tvu93f$3ltv3$3@dont-email.me> <tvv8fa$73k$1@tncsrv09.home.tnetconsulting.net> <u00kjm$4uji$3@dont-email.me>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 23:20:08 -0700
 by: Checkmate - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 06:20 UTC

Checkmate.

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 06:07:51 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say
the following:

> I don't object to filtering my own inbound and outbound traffic. I do
> object to someone else messing with my traffic, at least if I don't have
> a way to override this.

Your objection is duly noted and mocked.

<Gavelbang!>

--
[...]

<u00rer$150q4$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2335&group=alt.free.newsservers#2335

Followup: alt.flame.niggers
From: 214...@yahoo.oil (Seymour)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 08:04:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Seymour - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 08:04 UTC

Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote in

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
> melt! On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 15:11:38 -0700, Checkmate
> <hollowgreen@rnsn.corn> dribbled:
>
>> Warning! Always make ANSI approved safety giggles when reading drivel
>> by Checkmate.
>>
>> paranoid conspiracy theorist k00k!
>> the usual suspects like Klaus Schwab, George Soros, or Joe "Big Guy"
>> Biden?
>
> AFN is not the best place for your paranoid conspiracy theorist
> kookery and Soros-focused antisemitism, Republican scum. Please take
> that shit elsewhere, mmkay?

Why? Kensi spouts that kind of crap all the time.

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u027hg$ent2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2342&group=alt.free.newsservers#2342

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 20:37:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 20:37 UTC

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 08:04:43 +0000, Seymour wrote:

> Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote in
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
>> melt! On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 15:11:38 -0700, Checkmate
>> <hollowgreen@rnsn.corn> dribbled:
>>
>>> Warning! Always make ANSI approved safety giggles when reading drivel
>>> by Checkmate.
>>>
>>> paranoid conspiracy theorist k00k!
>>> the usual suspects like Klaus Schwab, George Soros, or Joe "Big Guy"
>>> Biden?
>>
>> AFN is not the best place for your paranoid conspiracy theorist
>> kookery and Soros-focused antisemitism, Republican scum. Please take
>> that shit elsewhere, mmkay?
>
> Why? Kensi spouts that kind of crap all the time.

PPOSTFU.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<95d92238-7727-4d6d-b8bc-75be942062e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2344&group=alt.free.newsservers#2344

Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 15:14:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit
to continue
From: rob.wo...@gmail.com (Rob Wolfe)
 by: Rob Wolfe - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 22:14 UTC

On Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 4:37:07 PM UTC-4, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 08:04:43 +0000, Seymour wrote:
>
> > Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote in
> >
> >> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
> >> melt! On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 15:11:38 -0700, Checkmate
> >> <hollo...@rnsn.corn> dribbled:

> >> AFN is not the best place for your paranoid conspiracy theorist
> >> kookery and Soros-focused antisemitism, Republican scum. Please take
> >> that shit elsewhere, mmkay?
> >
> > Why? Kensi spouts that kind of crap all the time.
> PPOSTFU.
> --
> FNVWe Nadegda
>
> "By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
> you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
> Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
> bear in public: <d6cnes.k...@news.alt.net>

Hi Paul. You should probably stop abusing usenet and the 'net in general with your polar-opposing whinging and whining and general laughable nonsense..

Derbyshire Farms needs you!

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<slrnu2amnp.3uq.therealsnoopy@doghouse.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2351&group=alt.free.newsservers#2351

Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: thereals...@protonmail.com (Snoopy)
permit to continue
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:48:42 GMT
 by: Snoopy - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:48 UTC

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 05:51:25 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> spurted out the following:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 15:11:38 -0700, Checkmate <hollowgreen@rnsn.corn>
> dribbled:
>
>> Warning! Always make ANSI approved safety giggles when reading drivel by
>> Checkmate.
>>
>> paranoid conspiracy theorist k00k!
>> the usual suspects like Klaus Schwab, George Soros, or Joe "Big Guy"
>> Biden?
>
> AFN is not the best place for your paranoid conspiracy theorist kookery
> and Soros-focused antisemitism, Republican scum. Please take that shit
> elsewhere, mmkay?

Actually, AFN is not for fucktard homosexuals like you. As long as you
continue to post here, we will continue to detroy you. :) So get the
fuck out of here, loser.
--
The Real Snoopy

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u03ptk$q2jk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2353&group=alt.free.newsservers#2353

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 10:56:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 10:56 UTC

On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:48:42 +0000, Snoopy wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 05:51:25 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> spurted out the following:
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 15:11:38 -0700, Checkmate <hollowgreen@rnsn.corn>
>> dribbled:
>>
>>> Warning! Always make ANSI approved safety giggles when reading drivel by
>>> Checkmate.
>>>
>>> paranoid conspiracy theorist k00k!
>>> the usual suspects like Klaus Schwab, George Soros, or Joe "Big Guy"
>>> Biden?
>>
>> AFN is not the best place for your paranoid conspiracy theorist kookery
>> and Soros-focused antisemitism, Republican scum. Please take that shit
>> elsewhere, mmkay?
>
> fucktard homosexuals

AFN is not the appropriate newsgroup for posting homophobic diatribes,
bigot. Please take that shit elsewhere.

> we will continue to detroy you. :)

Ooh, a gaggle of grade-school boys who love to faglame but can't spell is
out to get me. I'm quaking!

<snicker>

In all seriousness though, go back to school and let us adults get on
with discussing DPI boxes and newsservers and other adult things, mmkay?

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u042o7$sq14$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2355&group=alt.free.newsservers#2355

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 13:27:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 13:27 UTC

Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:48:42 +0000, Snoopy wrote:
>>Wed, 29 Mar 2023 05:51:25 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda> <nad318b404@gmail.invalid>:
>>>On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 15:11:38 -0700, Checkmate <hollowgreen@rnsn.corn>:

>AFN is not the appropriate newsgroup for posting homophobic diatribes,
>bigot. Please take that shit elsewhere.

>>we will continue to detroy you. :)

>Ooh, a gaggle of grade-school boys who love to faglame but can't spell is
>out to get me. I'm quaking!

><snicker>

Your sockpuppet is quaking your boots, Paul? You are bizarre.

>In all seriousness though, go back to school and let us adults get on
>with discussing DPI boxes and newsservers and other adult things, mmkay?

You're not an adult, Paul. Adults don't sock up and morph constantly to
post to Usenet.

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u04dti$uq95$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2356&group=alt.free.newsservers#2356

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 16:38:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 16:38 UTC

On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 13:27:35 +0000, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

> Your sockpuppet is quaking your boots, Paul? You are bizarre.
>
> You're not an adult, Paul. Adults don't sock up and morph constantly to
> post to Usenet.

Needless to say, this newsgroup is *also* not for you to carry on
one-sided conversations with your imaginary friend. Though if you
went back to the schoolyard to do that, those other boys would
probably bully (and faglame) you for being weird.

<snicker>

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u04jsh$vu7v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2357&group=alt.free.newsservers#2357

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 18:20:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 18:20 UTC

Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 13:27:35 +0000, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

>>Your sockpuppet is quaking your boots, Paul? You are bizarre.

>>You're not an adult, Paul. Adults don't sock up and morph constantly to
>>post to Usenet.

>Needless to say, this newsgroup is *also* not for you to carry on
>one-sided conversations with your imaginary friend.

No, Paul, you've always gotten that wrong. At no point have I ever
imagined that any of your thousands of sockpuppets existed.

>Though if you went back to the schoolyard to do that, those other boys
>would probably bully (and faglame) you for being weird.

Paul, I didn't go to trade school to become a certified laundry
technician like you. You recall: It's the trade school you flunkied out
of. But I do remember elementary school. You know what? Not one student
created false identities to use on a regular basis.

><snicker>

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u04p1h$10rgi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2358&group=alt.free.newsservers#2358

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 19:48:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 19:48 UTC

On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 18:20:01 +0000, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

>>> Your sockpuppet is quaking your boots, Paul? You are bizarre. [Irony!]

>>> You're not an adult, Paul. Adults don't sock up and morph constantly to
>>> post to Usenet.

> No, Paul, you've always gotten that wrong. At no point have I ever
> imagined that any of your thousands of sockpuppets existed.

> Paul, I didn't go to trade school to become a certified laundry
> technician like you. You recall: It's the trade school you flunkied out
> of. But I do remember elementary school. You know what? Not one student
> created false identities to use on a regular basis.

I'm getting worried. It seems that this "Paul" figment is consuming
Kerman's life. He talks about nothing else, even when it's clearly off-
topic, where once he spent the bulk of his time waxing pedantic about
various NNTP related matters; and, what's more, his fantasies about "Paul"
grow more elaborate with every passing day. This might not be ordinary
childhood imagination at work. It could be clinically significant --
perhaps early signs of schizoid personality disorder, or maybe something
on the autism spectrum.

His parents need to get him seen by a professional psychiatrist for a
diagnosis, especially if his schoolwork is slipping.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<slrnu2bqba.3uq.therealsnoopy@doghouse.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2359&group=alt.free.newsservers#2359

Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: thereals...@protonmail.com (Snoopy)
permit to continue
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 19:56:26 GMT
 by: Snoopy - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 19:56 UTC

On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 19:48:01 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> spurted out the following:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>> No, Paul, you've always gotten that wrong. At no point have I ever
>> imagined that any of your thousands of sockpuppets existed.
>
>> Paul, I didn't go to trade school to become a certified laundry
>> technician like you. You recall: It's the trade school you flunkied out
>> of. But I do remember elementary school. You know what? Not one student
>> created false identities to use on a regular basis.
>
> I'm getting worried. It seems that this "Paul" figment is consuming
> Kerman's life. He talks about nothing else, even when it's clearly off-
> topic, where once he spent the bulk of his time waxing pedantic about
> various NNTP related matters; and, what's more, his fantasies about "Paul"
> grow more elaborate with every passing day. This might not be ordinary
> childhood imagination at work. It could be clinically significant --
> perhaps early signs of schizoid personality disorder, or maybe something
> on the autism spectrum.
>
> His parents need to get him seen by a professional psychiatrist for a
> diagnosis, especially if his schoolwork is slipping.

Paul, just stop. We know who you are. You're not fooling anyone. You
can't trick anyone to wonder if you rreally are paul Derbyshire. It is a
proven fact. Kensi, Nadlicker, Paul.. All the same, fat boy.

--
The Real Snoopy

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u12j4t$2dok1$6@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2420&group=alt.free.newsservers#2420

From: kkensing...@gmail.invalid (kensi)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 03:11:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: kensi - Tue, 11 Apr 2023 03:11 UTC

On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:41:40 +0000, Nadegda wrote:

> According to kensi, someone has apparently reconfigured mixmin to block
> either posting in general, or posting by her specifically, and she's
> been locked out for 24 hours now. She tried switching back to AIOE, only
> to discover it's not been functioning for weeks (which is, quite frankly,
> ridiculous and unconscionable when it wouldn't take half a week to stand
> up a completely new NNTP server and point the domain name at that; the
> time being wasted trying to fix the RAID problem instead of just starting
> over from scratch isn't worth a bunch of old articles THAT WOULD HAVE ALL
> EXPIRED BY NOW ANYWAY).
>
> Anyway, kensi asked me to relay the following demand here in AFN:
>
> ----------
> Either restore mixmin to normal immediately, or restore AIOE to normal
> immediately. And stop monkeying with the free servers! Some people do not
> have any alternatives, for any of a variety of reasons.
> ----------
>
> That will be all for now.
>
> Be it known, though, that any hacker exposed as the culprit behind this
> latest problem will have me to answer to. Worse for them, at some point
> they will likely have kensi to answer to, as well, and believe me when I
> say that I've seen what happens to those kensi decides to utterly destroy,
> and it is NOT pretty. You could fill a whole wing of Parkview Hospital
> with them ...

Thank you, Nadegda, for your assistance in getting my access restored.

in here." ~Checkmate

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u12ldd$2ggkj$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2421&group=alt.free.newsservers#2421

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 03:50:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 11 Apr 2023 03:50 UTC

kensi <kkensington01@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:41:40 +0000, Nadegda wrote:

>>According to kensi, someone has apparently reconfigured mixmin to block
>>either posting in general, or posting by her specifically, and she's
>>been locked out for 24 hours now. She tried switching back to AIOE, only
>>to discover it's not been functioning for weeks (which is, quite frankly,
>>ridiculous and unconscionable when it wouldn't take half a week to stand
>>up a completely new NNTP server and point the domain name at that; the
>>time being wasted trying to fix the RAID problem instead of just starting
>>over from scratch isn't worth a bunch of old articles THAT WOULD HAVE ALL
>>EXPIRED BY NOW ANYWAY).

>>Anyway, kensi asked me to relay the following demand here in AFN:

>>----------
>>Either restore mixmin to normal immediately, or restore AIOE to normal
>>immediately. And stop monkeying with the free servers! Some people do not
>>have any alternatives, for any of a variety of reasons.
>>----------

>>That will be all for now.

>>Be it known, though, that any hacker exposed as the culprit behind this
>>latest problem will have me to answer to. Worse for them, at some point
>>they will likely have kensi to answer to, as well, and believe me when I
>>say that I've seen what happens to those kensi decides to utterly destroy,
>>and it is NOT pretty. You could fill a whole wing of Parkview Hospital
>>with them ...

>Thank you, Nadegda, for your assistance in getting my access restored.

C'mon, Paul: Name names. Who was the culprit?

Or, did you simply wash the kensi sock to make it smell a little less
putrid thus restoring access?

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<MPG.3e9e8e06d33c0c4d98c10d@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2422&group=alt.free.newsservers#2422

From: modera...@jelly.time (Checkmate)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 22:20:40 -0700
 by: Checkmate - Tue, 11 Apr 2023 05:20 UTC

Checkmate.

On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 03:11:25 -0000 (UTC), kensi had the audacity to say the
following:

> On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:41:40 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
> > According to kensi, someone has apparently reconfigured mixmin to block
> > either posting in general, or posting by her specifically, and she's
> > been locked out for 24 hours now. She tried switching back to AIOE, only
> > to discover it's not been functioning for weeks (which is, quite frankly,
> > ridiculous and unconscionable when it wouldn't take half a week to stand
> > up a completely new NNTP server and point the domain name at that; the
> > time being wasted trying to fix the RAID problem instead of just starting
> > over from scratch isn't worth a bunch of old articles THAT WOULD HAVE ALL
> > EXPIRED BY NOW ANYWAY).
> >
> > Anyway, kensi asked me to relay the following demand here in AFN:
> >
> > ----------
> > Either restore mixmin to normal immediately, or restore AIOE to normal
> > immediately. And stop monkeying with the free servers! Some people do not
> > have any alternatives, for any of a variety of reasons.
> > ----------
> >
> > That will be all for now.
> >
> > Be it known, though, that any hacker exposed as the culprit behind this
> > latest problem will have me to answer to. Worse for them, at some point
> > they will likely have kensi to answer to, as well, and believe me when I
> > say that I've seen what happens to those kensi decides to utterly destroy,
> > and it is NOT pretty. You could fill a whole wing of Parkview Hospital
> > with them ...
>
> Thank you, Nadegda, for your assistance in getting my access restored.

You made Nads drop her pom-poms with that big reacharound.

--
[...]

<m2mt3egxpg.fsf@raybanana.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2426&group=alt.free.newsservers#2426

From: ray...@raybanana.net (Ray Banana)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 19:01:15 +0200
 by: Ray Banana - Tue, 11 Apr 2023 17:01 UTC

On 10815 September 1993, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

> C'mon, Paul: Name names. Who was the culprit?
> Or, did you simply wash the kensi sock to make it smell a little less
> putrid thus restoring access?

As Seamus has pointed out so eloquently many years ago, Steve and I are
clandestinely conspiring and exchanging secret IP addresses in order to
block access from certain users. In this case I made a bad mistake and gave him
Kensi's instead of Nadegda's. Or was it the other way round? Anyway, my bad.

--
Too many ingredients in the soup, no room for a spoon
http://www.eternal-september.org

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<MPG.3e9fd814d313159898c115@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2429&group=alt.free.newsservers#2429

From: modera...@jelly.time (Checkmate)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 21:49:01 -0700
 by: Checkmate - Wed, 12 Apr 2023 04:49 UTC

Checkmate.

On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 19:01:15 +0200, Ray Banana had the audacity to say the
following:

> On 10815 September 1993, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>
> > C'mon, Paul: Name names. Who was the culprit?
> > Or, did you simply wash the kensi sock to make it smell a little less
> > putrid thus restoring access?
>
> As Seamus has pointed out so eloquently many years ago, Steve and I are
> clandestinely conspiring and exchanging secret IP addresses in order to
> block access from certain users. In this case I made a bad mistake and gave him
> Kensi's instead of Nadegda's. Or was it the other way round? Anyway, my bad.

Shit happens, and occasionally it's funny.

--
[...]

<u186eo$3c6n2$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2454&group=alt.free.newsservers#2454

From: wong...@joe.net (The Clatch)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 06:11:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: The Clatch - Thu, 13 Apr 2023 06:11 UTC

Ray Banana <rayban@raybanana.net> wrote in

> On 10815 September 1993, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>
>> C'mon, Paul: Name names. Who was the culprit?
>> Or, did you simply wash the kensi sock to make it smell a little less
>> putrid thus restoring access?
>
> As Seamus has pointed out so eloquently many years ago, Steve and I
> are clandestinely conspiring and exchanging secret IP addresses in
> order to block access from certain users. In this case I made a bad
> mistake and gave him Kensi's instead of Nadegda's. Or was it the other
> way round? Anyway, my bad.

Missed opportunities. Better luck next time.

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<slrnu4amin.4c5.therealsnoopy@doghouse.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2560&group=alt.free.newsservers#2560

Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: thereals...@protonmail.com (Snoopy)
permit to continue
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 16:18:32 GMT
 by: Snoopy - Sun, 23 Apr 2023 16:18 UTC

On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 03:11:25 -0000 (UTC), kensi <kkensington01@gmail.invalid> spurted out the following:
> On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:41:40 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
>> According to kensi, someone has apparently reconfigured mixmin to block
>> either posting in general, or posting by her specifically, and she's
>> been locked out for 24 hours now. She tried switching back to AIOE, only
>> to discover it's not been functioning for weeks (which is, quite frankly,
>> ridiculous and unconscionable when it wouldn't take half a week to stand
>> up a completely new NNTP server and point the domain name at that; the
>> time being wasted trying to fix the RAID problem instead of just starting
>> over from scratch isn't worth a bunch of old articles THAT WOULD HAVE ALL
>> EXPIRED BY NOW ANYWAY).
>>
>> Anyway, kensi asked me to relay the following demand here in AFN:
>>
>> ----------
>> Either restore mixmin to normal immediately, or restore AIOE to normal
>> immediately. And stop monkeying with the free servers! Some people do not
>> have any alternatives, for any of a variety of reasons.
>> ----------
>>
>> That will be all for now.
>>
>> Be it known, though, that any hacker exposed as the culprit behind this
>> latest problem will have me to answer to. Worse for them, at some point
>> they will likely have kensi to answer to, as well, and believe me when I
>> say that I've seen what happens to those kensi decides to utterly destroy,
>> and it is NOT pretty. You could fill a whole wing of Parkview Hospital
>> with them ...
>
> Thank you, Nadegda, for your assistance in helping my retarded ass.

lol!
--
The Real Snoopy

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u24b0s$3vra8$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2561&group=alt.free.newsservers#2561

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 22:21:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Sun, 23 Apr 2023 22:21 UTC

On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 03:11:25 +0000, kensi wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:41:40 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
>> According to kensi, someone has apparently reconfigured mixmin to block
>> either posting in general, or posting by her specifically, and she's
>> been locked out for 24 hours now. She tried switching back to AIOE, only
>> to discover it's not been functioning for weeks (which is, quite frankly,
>> ridiculous and unconscionable when it wouldn't take half a week to stand
>> up a completely new NNTP server and point the domain name at that; the
>> time being wasted trying to fix the RAID problem instead of just starting
>> over from scratch isn't worth a bunch of old articles THAT WOULD HAVE ALL
>> EXPIRED BY NOW ANYWAY).
>>
>> Anyway, kensi asked me to relay the following demand here in AFN:
>>
>> ----------
>> Either restore mixmin to normal immediately, or restore AIOE to normal
>> immediately. And stop monkeying with the free servers! Some people do not
>> have any alternatives, for any of a variety of reasons.
>>
>> That will be all for now.
>>
>> Be it known, though, that any hacker exposed as the culprit behind this
>> latest problem will have me to answer to. Worse for them, at some point
>> they will likely have kensi to answer to, as well, and believe me when I
>> say that I've seen what happens to those kensi decides to utterly destroy,
>> and it is NOT pretty. You could fill a whole wing of Parkview Hospital
>> with them ...
>
> Thank you, Nadegda, for your assistance in getting my access restored.

Anything for a good friend.