The less time planning, the more time programming.

computers / alt.free.newsservers / Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

SubjectAuthor
* Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit toNadegda
+* PAUL DERBYSHIRE DEMANDS THAT YOU FIX IT NOW!!!William Stickers
|+- Re: PAUL DERBYSHIRE DEMANDS THAT YOU FIX IT NOW!!!Sn!pe
|`- Re: PAUL DERBYSHIRE DEMANDS THAT YOU FIX IT NOW!!!Snoopy
+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
+* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
> [...]
||     |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||     | `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permitRob Wolfe
||     `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
||      `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||       `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotAdam H. Kerman
||        `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||         `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotAdam H. Kerman
||          `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
||           `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
|`- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
 +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotAdam H. Kerman
 |+* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueRay Banana
 ||+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
 ||+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueThe Clatch
 ||`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continuedan
 || +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permitPaul
 || |+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSn!pe
 || |`- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueAncient sock
 || `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insultsock#17F6
 ||  `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insultSn!pe
 ||   `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and it could be lethal! More insultThursday
 |`- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
 +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
 |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSn!pe
 | `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
 +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
 `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
  +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
  |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
  | `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
  +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueCheckmate
  `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
   +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
   `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
    +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueWilliam Stickers
    `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
     +- Re: kensi is an idiot.Lee Bence
     `* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
      +- Re: Someone here is causing domme paul problems, and that I cannot permit to conLars
      +- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotSnoopy
      +* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotkensi
      |+- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continueSkeeter
      |`* Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannotNadegda
      `- Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permitPaul

Pages:12345
Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<slrnu4bm85.6mg.therealsnoopy@doghouse.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2562&group=alt.free.newsservers#2562

Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: thereals...@protonmail.com (Snoopy)
Subject: Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot
permit to continue
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 01:19:02 GMT
 by: Snoopy - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 01:19 UTC

On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 22:21:16 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> spurted out the following:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 03:11:25 +0000, kensi wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:41:40 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>>
>>> According to kensi, someone has apparently reconfigured mixmin to block
>>> either posting in general, or posting by her specifically, and she's
>>> been locked out for 24 hours now. She tried switching back to AIOE, only
>>> to discover it's not been functioning for weeks (which is, quite frankly,
>>> ridiculous and unconscionable when it wouldn't take half a week to stand
>>> up a completely new NNTP server and point the domain name at that; the
>>> time being wasted trying to fix the RAID problem instead of just starting
>>> over from scratch isn't worth a bunch of old articles THAT WOULD HAVE ALL
>>> EXPIRED BY NOW ANYWAY).
>>>
>>> Anyway, kensi asked me to relay the following demand here in AFN:
>>>
>>> ----------
>>> Either restore mixmin to normal immediately, or restore AIOE to normal
>>> immediately. And stop monkeying with the free servers! Some people do not
>>> have any alternatives, for any of a variety of reasons.
>>> ----------
>>>
>>> That will be all for now.
>>>
>>> Be it known, though, that any hacker exposed as the culprit behind this
>>> latest problem will have me to answer to. Worse for them, at some point
>>> they will likely have kensi to answer to, as well, and believe me when I
>>> say that I've seen what happens to those kensi decides to utterly destroy,
>>> and it is NOT pretty. You could fill a whole wing of Parkview Hospital
>>> with them ...
>>
>> Thank you, Nadegda, for your assistance in getting my access restored.
>
> Anything for a good friend.

Bwhahaha so funny watching an idiot try to pretend he isn't talking to
his own sock.
--
The Real Snoopy

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<1q9o6w9.11rh4511nonk29N%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2563&group=alt.free.newsservers#2563

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 02:44:40 +0100
 by: Sn!pe - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 01:44 UTC

Checkmate <moderator@jelly.time> <oo.dave.keeting@ass.worm> wrote:

[Nadgers]
> > > Anyway, kensi asked me to relay the following demand here in AFN:
> > >
> > > ----------
> > > Either restore mixmin to normal immediately, or restore AIOE to normal
> > > immediately. And stop monkeying with the free servers! Some people do not
> > > have any alternatives, for any of a variety of reasons.
> > > ----------
> > >
> > > That will be all for now.
> > >
> > > Be it known, though, that any hacker exposed as the culprit behind this
> > > latest problem will have me to answer to. Worse for them, at some point
> > > they will likely have kensi to answer to, as well, and believe me when I
> > > say that I've seen what happens to those kensi decides to utterly destroy,
> > > and it is NOT pretty. You could fill a whole wing of Parkview Hospital
> > > with them ...

[Ken]
> > Thank you, Nadegda, for your assistance in getting my access restored.

[Checky]
> You made Nads drop her pom-poms with that big reacharound.

Are pom-poms some sort of gurly underwear? I've heard about pervy
men who like to wear women's [ahem] intimate apparel then prance
about the bedroom in it. The breadth and depth of some peoples'
peculiar proclivities never fails to amaze me. [shudder]

Before Nadge accuses me of flights of fancy, here's a direct question
for him: Say there, Nadgers, old bean; you claim to be a woman, yes?
Does that mean that you ~do~ wear gurly underwear? I call for a pic!

--
^Ï^. – Sn!pe – My pet rock Gordon just is.

<https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<MPG.3eafd66d10fa259698c174@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2564&group=alt.free.newsservers#2564

From: modera...@jelly.time (Checkmate)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 00:58:09 -0700
 by: Checkmate - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 07:58 UTC

Checkmate.

On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 22:21:16 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say
the following:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 03:11:25 +0000, kensi wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:41:40 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
> >
> >> According to kensi, someone has apparently reconfigured mixmin to block
> >> either posting in general, or posting by her specifically, and she's
> >> been locked out for 24 hours now. She tried switching back to AIOE, only
> >> to discover it's not been functioning for weeks (which is, quite frankly,
> >> ridiculous and unconscionable when it wouldn't take half a week to stand
> >> up a completely new NNTP server and point the domain name at that; the
> >> time being wasted trying to fix the RAID problem instead of just starting
> >> over from scratch isn't worth a bunch of old articles THAT WOULD HAVE ALL
> >> EXPIRED BY NOW ANYWAY).
> >>
> >> Anyway, kensi asked me to relay the following demand here in AFN:
> >>
> >> ----------
> >> Either restore mixmin to normal immediately, or restore AIOE to normal
> >> immediately. And stop monkeying with the free servers! Some people do not
> >> have any alternatives, for any of a variety of reasons.
> >> ----------
> >>
> >> That will be all for now.
> >>
> >> Be it known, though, that any hacker exposed as the culprit behind this
> >> latest problem will have me to answer to. Worse for them, at some point
> >> they will likely have kensi to answer to, as well, and believe me when I
> >> say that I've seen what happens to those kensi decides to utterly destroy,
> >> and it is NOT pretty. You could fill a whole wing of Parkview Hospital
> >> with them ...
> >
> > Thank you, Nadegda, for your assistance in getting my access restored.
>
> Anything for a good friend.

"ANYthing..."?

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2023

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic statement
ever made on Usenet.

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

https://youtu.be/NxSj2T2vx7M

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<MPG.3eafd79ad2f8e9f998c175@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2565&group=alt.free.newsservers#2565

From: modera...@jelly.time (Checkmate)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 01:03:07 -0700
 by: Checkmate - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 08:03 UTC

Checkmate.

On Mon, 24 Apr 2023 02:44:40 +0100, Sn!pe had the audacity to say the
following:

> > > Thank you, Nadegda, for your assistance in getting my access restored.
> >
> [Checky]
> > You made Nads drop her pom-poms with that big reacharound.
>
> Are pom-poms some sort of gurly underwear?

No, pom-poms are those big poofy things cheerleaders wave around. I don't
think there's any possible way they'd work for underwear.

--
[...]

<slrnu4amks.4c5.therealsnoopy@doghouse.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2566&group=alt.free.newsservers#2566

Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: thereals...@protonmail.com (Snoopy)
permit to continue
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 16:19:40 GMT
 by: Snoopy - Sun, 23 Apr 2023 16:19 UTC

On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 03:50:05 -0000 (UTC), Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> spurted out the following:
> kensi <kkensington01@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>>On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:41:40 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
>>>According to kensi, someone has apparently reconfigured mixmin to block
>>>either posting in general, or posting by her specifically, and she's
>>>been locked out for 24 hours now. She tried switching back to AIOE, only
>>>to discover it's not been functioning for weeks (which is, quite frankly,
>>>ridiculous and unconscionable when it wouldn't take half a week to stand
>>>up a completely new NNTP server and point the domain name at that; the
>>>time being wasted trying to fix the RAID problem instead of just starting
>>>over from scratch isn't worth a bunch of old articles THAT WOULD HAVE ALL
>>>EXPIRED BY NOW ANYWAY).
>
>>>Anyway, kensi asked me to relay the following demand here in AFN:
>
>>>----------
>>>Either restore mixmin to normal immediately, or restore AIOE to normal
>>>immediately. And stop monkeying with the free servers! Some people do not
>>>have any alternatives, for any of a variety of reasons.
>>>----------
>
>>>That will be all for now.
>
>>>Be it known, though, that any hacker exposed as the culprit behind this
>>>latest problem will have me to answer to. Worse for them, at some point
>>>they will likely have kensi to answer to, as well, and believe me when I
>>>say that I've seen what happens to those kensi decides to utterly destroy,
>>>and it is NOT pretty. You could fill a whole wing of Parkview Hospital
>>>with them ...
>
>>Thank you, Nadegda, for your assistance in getting my access restored.
>
> C'mon, Paul: Name names. Who was the culprit?
>
> Or, did you simply wash the kensi sock to make it smell a little less
> putrid thus restoring access?

It was me.
--
The Real Snoopy

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<MPG.3eb05d982e760f3b98c590@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2567&group=alt.free.newsservers#2567

From: nom...@invalid.invalid (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 10:34:54 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 16:34 UTC

In article <slrnu4bm85.6mg.therealsnoopy@doghouse.com>,
therealsnoopy@protonmail.com says...

> On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 22:21:16 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> spurted out the following:
> > Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

> >> Thank you, Nadegda, for your assistance in getting my access restored.
> >
> > Anything for a good friend.
> >

> Bwhahaha so funny watching an idiot try to pretend he isn't talking to
> his own sock.

So Kensi was gone while her/his server was borked. But it seems Nads was
gone during the same time.

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<slrnu4e3tj.6mg.therealsnoopy@doghouse.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2570&group=alt.free.newsservers#2570

Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: thereals...@protonmail.com (Snoopy)
permit to continue
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 23:24:35 GMT
 by: Snoopy - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 23:24 UTC

On Mon, 24 Apr 2023 10:34:54 -0600, Skeeter <nomail@invalid.invalid> spurted out the following:
> In article <slrnu4bm85.6mg.therealsnoopy@doghouse.com>,
> therealsnoopy@protonmail.com says...
>>
>> On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 22:21:16 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> spurted out the following:
>> > Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>> > Anything for a good friend.
>> >

>> Bwhahaha so funny watching an idiot try to pretend he isn't talking to
>> his own sock.
>
> So Kensi was gone while her/his server was borked. But it seems Nads was
> gone during the same time.

Too busy trying to figure out how I borked his server and masterbating
with his ankle sock.
--
The Real Snoopy

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2a10s$ori3$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2583&group=alt.free.newsservers#2583

From: kkensing...@gmail.invalid (kensi)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 02:07:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: kensi - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 02:07 UTC

On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 22:21:16 +0000, Nadegda wrote:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 03:11:25 +0000, kensi wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 07:41:40 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>>
>>> According to kensi, someone has apparently reconfigured mixmin to block
>>> either posting in general, or posting by her specifically, and she's
>>> been locked out for 24 hours now. She tried switching back to AIOE, only
>>> to discover it's not been functioning for weeks (which is, quite frankly,
>>> ridiculous and unconscionable when it wouldn't take half a week to stand
>>> up a completely new NNTP server and point the domain name at that; the
>>> time being wasted trying to fix the RAID problem instead of just starting
>>> over from scratch isn't worth a bunch of old articles THAT WOULD HAVE ALL
>>> EXPIRED BY NOW ANYWAY).
>>>
>>> Anyway, kensi asked me to relay the following demand here in AFN:
>>>
>>> ----------
>>> Either restore mixmin to normal immediately, or restore AIOE to normal
>>> immediately. And stop monkeying with the free servers! Some people do not
>>> have any alternatives, for any of a variety of reasons.
>>> ----------
>>>
>>> That will be all for now.
>>>
>>> Be it known, though, that any hacker exposed as the culprit behind this
>>> latest problem will have me to answer to. Worse for them, at some point
>>> they will likely have kensi to answer to, as well, and believe me when I
>>> say that I've seen what happens to those kensi decides to utterly destroy,
>>> and it is NOT pretty. You could fill a whole wing of Parkview Hospital
>>> with them ...
>>
>> Thank you, Nadegda, for your assistance in getting my access restored.
>
> Anything for a good friend.

Oh really? Then I could use an assist in debugging some climate modeling
code ...

in here." ~Checkmate

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<slrnu4htr1.6mg.therealsnoopy@doghouse.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2591&group=alt.free.newsservers#2591

Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: thereals...@protonmail.com (Snoopy)
permit to continue
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:05:21 GMT
 by: Snoopy - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:05 UTC

On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 02:07:24 -0000 (UTC), kensi <kkensington01@gmail.invalid> spurted out the following:
> On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 22:21:16 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> Thank you, Nadegda, for your assistance in getting my access restored.
>>
>> Anything for a good friend.
>
> Oh really? Then I could use an assist in debugging some climate modeling
> code ...

Try ChatAi, Dumbass.
--
The Real Snoopy

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2edkq$21bm1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2603&group=alt.free.newsservers#2603

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:07:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:07 UTC

On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 02:07:24 +0000, kensi wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 22:21:16 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> Thank you, Nadegda, for your assistance in getting my access restored.
>>
>> Anything for a good friend.
>
> Oh really? Then I could use an assist in debugging some climate modeling
> code ...

No prob ... drop me an email.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<Z1z2M.4837317$WRz3.2070735@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2605&group=alt.free.newsservers#2605

From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 19:20:41 +0100
 by: William Stickers - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:20 UTC

Nadegda wrote:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 02:07:24 +0000, kensi wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 22:21:16 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
> >
> >> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

> >> Anything for a good friend.
> >
> > Oh really? Then I could use an assist in debugging some climate modeling
> > code ...
>
> No prob ... drop me an email.

Yeah, send it to sockpuppet@127.0.0.1

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2f6r8$24cv5$3@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2617&group=alt.free.newsservers#2617

From: kkensing...@gmail.invalid (kensi)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:17:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: kensi - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:17 UTC

On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:07:22 +0000, Nadegda wrote:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 02:07:24 +0000, kensi wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 22:21:16 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>>
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> Anything for a good friend.
>>
>> Oh really? Then I could use an assist in debugging some climate modeling
>> code ...
>
> No prob ... drop me an email.

Done. :)

in here." ~Checkmate

Re: kensi is an idiot.

<u2fg67$1oajc$2@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2619&group=alt.free.newsservers#2619

From: lbe...@hotmail.com (Lee Bence)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: kensi is an idiot.
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 03:56:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lee Bence - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 03:56 UTC

kensi <kkensington01@gmail.invalid> wrote in

> On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:07:22 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
>> Time to pull the trigger and blow my head off.

Hurry up!

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2h7lr$2ii52$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2625&group=alt.free.newsservers#2625

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 19:43:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 19:43 UTC

On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:17:28 +0000, kensi wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:07:22 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> Oh really? Then I could use an assist in debugging some climate modeling
>>> code ...
>>
>> No prob ... drop me an email.
>
> Done. :)

Hey, kensi, is this the fault of climate change?

https://www.weatherwatch.co.nz/content/1-months-worth-of-rain-for-some-regions-overnight-lows-more-like-summer-maps

200 fucking millimeters (what the hell is a millimeter? But 200 sounds like
a lot) of rain this weekend sez I'ma gonna have to cancel that hike. Gah.

OK, Google's little converter thingy sez it's nearly two fucking feet. That's
not rain, that's someone upending a swimming pool above everyone's heads. :/

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Someone here is causing domme paul problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2hqg4$2g0bh$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2626&group=alt.free.newsservers#2626

Followup: alt.nl.verdomhoekje.transseksueel-lesbisch.ruby,alt.nl.zeurdoos
From: lar...@none.nl (Lars)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.fan.toiletduk,alt.nl.publiek-toilet
Subject: Re: Someone here is causing domme paul problems, and that I cannot permit to continue
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 01:05:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lars - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 01:05 UTC

On 28 Apr 2023, Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> posted some

> Time to

eet stront

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<slrnu4p0oo.6mg.therealsnoopy@doghouse.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2627&group=alt.free.newsservers#2627

Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: thereals...@protonmail.com (Snoopy)
permit to continue
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 02:38:17 GMT
 by: Snoopy - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 02:38 UTC

On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 19:43:56 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> spurted out the following:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:17:28 +0000, kensi wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:07:22 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>>
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> No prob ... drop me an email.
>>
>> Done. :)
>
> Hey, kensi, is this the fault of climate change?
>
> https://www.weatherwatch.co.nz/content/1-months-worth-of-rain-for-some-regions-overnight-lows-more-like-summer-maps
>
> 200 fucking millimeters (what the hell is a millimeter? But 200 sounds like
> a lot) of rain this weekend sez I'ma gonna have to cancel that hike. Gah.
>
> OK, Google's little converter thingy sez it's nearly two fucking feet. That's
> not rain, that's someone upending a swimming pool above everyone's heads. :/

This you, bro?

https://ibb.co/3163fz3

--
The Real Snoopy

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2i361$2h245$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2628&group=alt.free.newsservers#2628

From: kkensing...@gmail.invalid (kensi)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 03:33:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: kensi - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 03:33 UTC

On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 19:43:56 +0000, Nadegda wrote:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:17:28 +0000, kensi wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:07:22 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>>
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> No prob ... drop me an email.
>>
>> Done. :)
>
> Hey, kensi, is this the fault of climate change?

Yep!

> https://www.weatherwatch.co.nz/content/1-months-worth-of-rain-for-some-regions-overnight-lows-more-like-summer-maps
>
> 200 fucking millimeters (what the hell is a millimeter? But 200 sounds like
> a lot) of rain this weekend sez I'ma gonna have to cancel that hike. Gah.
>
> OK, Google's little converter thingy sez it's nearly two fucking feet. That's
> not rain, that's someone upending a swimming pool above everyone's heads. :/

Millimeters are metric. Metric is what all good scientists use. And you might
want to consider relocating to higher ground. Auckland is going to be Venice
South by the end of the century.

in here." ~Checkmate

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2ihk3$2s7i9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2629&group=alt.free.newsservers#2629

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit
to continue
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 03:39:47 -0400
 by: Paul - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 07:39 UTC

On 4/28/2023 3:43 PM, Nadegda wrote:

> 200 fucking millimeters (what the hell is a millimeter? But 200 sounds like
> a lot) of rain this weekend sez I'ma gonna have to cancel that hike. Gah.
>
> OK, Google's little converter thingy sez it's nearly two fucking feet. That's
> not rain, that's someone upending a swimming pool above everyone's heads. :/

200 millimetere divided by 25 mm/inch is 8 inches. The rainfall is
spread over a week, with the odd thunderstorm and winds.

Try a page like this, for rainfall amounts. The 70mm day looks interesting.
I would want to be home for that one. And the total of the days shown,
does add up to roughly 200mm.

https://www.yr.no/en/forecast/daily-table/2-2193733/New%20Zealand/Auckland/Auckland/Auckland

The weather simulation has large error bars at nine days,
and still pretty flaky at four days.

Check the day before, for exact values (like whether the estimate
is still 70mm or not).

Paul

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<MPG.3eb6c84e990df5bd98c6f6@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2630&group=alt.free.newsservers#2630

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 07:23:46 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 13:23 UTC

In article <u2i361$2h245$1@news.mixmin.net>, kkensington01@gmail.invalid
says...

> On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 19:43:56 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
> > Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

> >> Done. :)
> >
> > Hey, kensi, is this the fault of climate change?
>
> Yep!
>
> > https://www.weatherwatch.co.nz/content/1-months-worth-of-rain-for-some-regions-overnight-lows-more-like-summer-maps
> >
> > 200 fucking millimeters (what the hell is a millimeter? But 200 sounds like
> > a lot) of rain this weekend sez I'ma gonna have to cancel that hike. Gah.
> >
> > OK, Google's little converter thingy sez it's nearly two fucking feet. That's
> > not rain, that's someone upending a swimming pool above everyone's heads. :/
>
> Millimeters are metric. Metric is what all good scientists use. And you might
> want to consider relocating to higher ground. Auckland is going to be Venice
> South by the end of the century.

You think he will still be alive then?

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2kddt$365th$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2631&group=alt.free.newsservers#2631

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 00:40:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 00:40 UTC

On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 03:33:24 +0000, kensi wrote:

> Millimeters are metric. Metric is what all good scientists use.

It does take some getting used to, though.

> And you might want to consider relocating to higher ground. Auckland is
> going to be Venice South by the end of the century.

Bleh. I'm already in the foothills inland from the bulk of the city,
though. But that means I need to worry about landslides from rain of this
fucking magnitude ...

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2kgq5$36kf4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2632&group=alt.free.newsservers#2632

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 01:38:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 01:38 UTC

Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 03:33:24 +0000, kensi wrote:

>>Millimeters are metric. Metric is what all good scientists use.

>It does take some getting used to, though.

>>And you might want to consider relocating to higher ground. Auckland is
>>going to be Venice South by the end of the century.

>Bleh. I'm already in the foothills inland from the bulk of the city,
>though. But that means I need to worry about landslides from rain of this
>fucking magnitude ...

Fill all of your sockpuppets with sand and hold back nature.

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2kvoo$2svs6$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2633&group=alt.free.newsservers#2633

From: kkensing...@gmail.invalid (kensi)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 05:53:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: kensi - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 05:53 UTC

On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 00:40:30 +0000, Nadegda wrote:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 03:33:24 +0000, kensi wrote:
>
>> Millimeters are metric. Metric is what all good scientists use.
>
> It does take some getting used to, though.
>
>> And you might want to consider relocating to higher ground. Auckland is
>> going to be Venice South by the end of the century.
>
> Bleh. I'm already in the foothills inland from the bulk of the city,
> though. But that means I need to worry about landslides from rain of this
> fucking magnitude ...

There's no escape from it. Drought, landslides, tornadoes, sea level rise,
hurricanes, inland flooding, permafrost turning to quicksand beneath your
house ... there isn't a place on Earth where you can hide from what's
coming.

Despite which, the rich assholes who own everything continue to stick their
heads in the sand about it.

Idiots!!

in here." ~Checkmate

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<slrnu4so94.6mg.therealsnoopy@doghouse.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2634&group=alt.free.newsservers#2634

Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: thereals...@protonmail.com (Snoopy)
permit to continue
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 12:37:57 GMT
 by: Snoopy - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 12:37 UTC

On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 05:53:28 -0000 (UTC), kensi <kkensington01@gmail.invalid> spurted out the following:
> On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 00:40:30 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 03:33:24 +0000, kensi wrote:
>>
>>> Millimeters are metric. Metric is what all good scientists use.
>>
>> It does take some getting used to, though.
>>
>>> And you might want to consider relocating to higher ground. Auckland is
>>> going to be Venice South by the end of the century.
>>
>> Bleh. I'm already in the foothills inland from the bulk of the city,
>> though. But that means I need to worry about landslides from rain of this
>> fucking magnitude ...
>
> There's no escape from it. Drought, landslides, tornadoes, sea level rise,
> hurricanes, inland flooding, permafrost turning to quicksand beneath your
> house ... there isn't a place on Earth where you can hide from what's
> coming.
>
> Despite which, the rich assholes who own everything continue to stick their
> heads in the sand about it.
>
> Idiots!!

Look at Chicken fuckin' little ova hea lmao

"were all doomed!, you must Vote Blue"
--
The Real Snoopy

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u2n1kp$3r7cv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2635&group=alt.free.newsservers#2635

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
permit to continue
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 00:37:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Mon, 1 May 2023 00:37 UTC

On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 05:53:28 +0000, kensi wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 00:40:30 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 03:33:24 +0000, kensi wrote:
>>
>>> Millimeters are metric. Metric is what all good scientists use.
>>
>> It does take some getting used to, though.
>>
>>> And you might want to consider relocating to higher ground. Auckland is
>>> going to be Venice South by the end of the century.
>>
>> Bleh. I'm already in the foothills inland from the bulk of the city,
>> though. But that means I need to worry about landslides from rain of this
>> fucking magnitude ...
>
> There's no escape from it. Drought, landslides, tornadoes, sea level rise,
> hurricanes, inland flooding, permafrost turning to quicksand beneath your
> house ... there isn't a place on Earth where you can hide from what's
> coming.
>
> Despite which, the rich assholes who own everything continue to stick their
> heads in the sand about it.
>
> Idiots!!

Voting doesn't seem to be working. The people need to rise up and twist their
arms with something like a general strike. That kerfuffle at the WH
Correspondents Dinner is a promising sign.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Someone here is causing kensi problems, and that I cannot permit to continue

<u70d2s$snni$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2709&group=alt.free.newsservers#2709

From: nos...@nospam.com (dan)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 22:53:50 -0400
 by: dan - Thu, 22 Jun 2023 02:53 UTC

On Tue, 11 Apr 2023 19:01:15 +0200, Ray Banana wrote:

> As Seamus has pointed out so eloquently many years ago, Steve and I are
> clandestinely conspiring and exchanging secret IP addresses in order to
> block access from certain users. In this case I made a bad mistake and gave him
> Kensi's instead of Nadegda's. Or was it the other way round? Anyway, my bad.

I'm sure you're joking Wolfgang, but I'm curious if you're even half
serious how you or Steve possibly could manage/block based on IP addresses
given VPNs are a dime a dozen nowadays.

I understand if you don't feel like responding as I think you were only
joking. But I can't see how it's possible, practically anyway - to do it.

Is it?