A Linux machine! because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste! (By jjs@wintermute.ucr.edu, Joe Sloan)

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

SubjectAuthor
* Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?Anonymous
+- Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstNomen Nescio
+* Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstAnonymous
> [...]
|    |  |`* Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?Stefan Claas
|    |  | `- Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstAnonymous Remailer
|    |  `* Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstrmd
|    |   `* Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstAnonymous
|    |    `* Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?Stefan Claas
|    |     +- Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?Stefan Claas
|    |     `- Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstanon
|    `* Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstRainer Zwerschke
|     +- Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?Stefan Claas
|     `- Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstNomen Nescio
`- Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstYamn Remailer

Pages:123
Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<c064a8d37e4610722305f455fe3bda7f@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9881&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9881

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Subject: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 15:16:46 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 13:16 UTC

Go to your bank and he first picture to great you will probably be a nigger. Go to you ATM and the picture will be that of a nigger.

Bank of America-nigger does this.
Well Farto-nigger does this.

The nigger pictures are of niggers that no respectable white or hispanic would ever have anything to do with. Corn rows, afros, stupid expressions, looks of conceit and high mindedness.

You do have to give it to niggers on one thing. Because of the The "Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male" fraud, most niggers have been cautious enough to not get the poison vaccine jab. They won't be dying like the 150,000,000 Americans that are expected to possibly die in the next few months, or at least the next 3 years, from the jab.

But that right, most all of you have written off all the information being presented by some doctors of integrity about the vaccine danger as just being "conspiracy theory". You might want to call some friends and make a pact with them to be each of your pallbearers, until there are not enough of you left to participate.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<ef30c7098c9332625b650258103395b0@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9884&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9884

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first
today?
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 16:58:25 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 14:58 UTC

In article <c064a8d37e4610722305f455fe3bda7f@remailer.paranoici.org>
an asshole wrote:

> SNIPP

If you spend a great deal of your time pretending to be an
asshole to get a reaction from people...you aren't pretending.
You are an asshole.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<f5adde5a66f3151074d44b23a0a26c20@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9887&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9887

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@remailer.paranoici.org>.
today?
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 17:27:56 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 15:27 UTC

Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

>Go to your bank and he first picture to great you will probably be a nigger. Go to you ATM and the picture will be that of a nigger.
>
>Bank of America-nigger does this.
>Well Farto-nigger does this.
>
>The nigger pictures are of niggers that no respectable white or hispanic would ever have anything to do with. Corn rows, afros, stupid expressions, looks of conceit and high mindedness.
>
>You do have to give it to niggers on one thing. Because of the The "Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male" fraud, most niggers have been cautious enough to not get the poison vaccine jab. They won't be dying like the 150,000,000 Americans that are expected to possibly die in the next few months, or at least the next 3 years, from the jab.
>
>But that right, most all of you have written off all the information being presented by some doctors of integrity about the vaccine danger as just being "conspiracy theory". You might want to call some friends and make a pact with them to be each of your pallbearers, until there are not enough of you left to participate.

No different over here in Germany. All over the place TV
commercials obsessively promote interracial relationships.
It's absolutely sickening. We're doomed.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<2664b696-17c5-4f2e-b23f-6635b73c6fa5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9890&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9890

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 09:59:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 16:59 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 5:28:01 PM UTC+2, Anonymous wrote:
> In article
> <c064a8d37e461072...@remailer.paranoici.org>
> Anonymous <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>
> >Go to your bank and he first picture to great you will probably be a nigger. Go to you ATM and the picture will be that of a nigger.
> >
> >Bank of America-nigger does this.
> >Well Farto-nigger does this.
> >
> >The nigger pictures are of niggers that no respectable white or hispanic would ever have anything to do with. Corn rows, afros, stupid expressions, looks of conceit and high mindedness.
> >
> >You do have to give it to niggers on one thing. Because of the The "Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male" fraud, most niggers have been cautious enough to not get the poison vaccine jab. They won't be dying like the 150,000,000 Americans that are expected to possibly die in the next few months, or at least the next 3 years, from the jab.
> >
> >But that right, most all of you have written off all the information being presented by some doctors of integrity about the vaccine danger as just being "conspiracy theory". You might want to call some friends and make a pact with them to be each of your pallbearers, until there are not enough of you left to participate.
> No different over here in Germany. All over the place TV
> commercials obsessively promote interracial relationships.
> It's absolutely sickening. We're doomed.

Part of the Hooton Plan, LOL ... Joke aside. The reason why you see this has
probably something to do that the Main Stream Media industry in Germany
is doing it more or less the american way, with it's US stock footage, they have
access to, but leaving out for example Asians, Latinos etc. because we don't
have them here as much. Normally one would expect from our media industry
to use footage from let's say turkish, greece, italian, russian etc. models, but
they don't have those photos in stock I strongly assume and it would be probaly
more expensive to hire those models, to look international. Visit for example
russian or asian media sites, they mostly use photos from their stock and not US.

I would be more concerned about the creeping islamisation in Germany and
Europe and the woke politicians here in 'charge'.

P.S. an *extreme* Islamist (and highly educated) told me once that we Germans
are sheeps and once they take over that they will hang us etc.

So much for the record.

Happy remailing,
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<794c435ece79419f71e23519f691ed5f@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9893&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9893

From: J...@M (D)
today?
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 20:27:01 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 18:27 UTC

On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 09:59:23 -0700 (PDT), Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>the american way

"Those who swallow down usury cannot arise except as
one whom Shaitan has prostrated by (his) touch does
rise. That is because they say, trading is only like
usury; and Allah has allowed trading and forbidden
usury. To whomsoever then the admonition has come
from his Lord, then he desists, he shall have what
has already passed, and his affair is in the hands
of Allah; and whoever returns (to it) -- these arc
the inmates of the fire; they shall abide in it."
--Surah Baqarah 2.275 Qur'an (trans. M. H. Shakir)

Abu al-Qasim Muhammad ibn 'Abd Allah ibn 'Abd al-Muttalib
ibn Hashim was born to 'Abdullah ibn 'Abd al-Muttalib ibn
Hashim & Aminah on Monday April 20, 571 AD, Islamic civil
leapyear yawm al-'ithnayn 8 Rabi`al Awwal -52 (Julian day
1948439 = 1AH) Metonic 10 Iyyar 4331, at the Mawlid house
(39E49:48,21N25:30) Makkah Arabiyah, in the dark of night,
IMHO probably 12:15 AM LMT, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<20211009.215137.19e455a2@mix1.remailer.xyz>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9894&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9894

today?
From: nore...@mix1.remailer.xyz (Yamn Remailer)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 21:51:37 +0200
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Yamn Remailer - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 19:51 UTC

On 10/9/2021 8:16 AM, Anonymous wrote:

> Go to your bank and he first picture to great you will probably be a nigger. Go to you ATM and the picture will be that of a nigger.
>
> Bank of America-nigger does this.
> Well Farto-nigger does this.
>
> The nigger pictures are of niggers that no respectable white or hispanic would ever have anything to do with. Corn rows, afros, stupid expressions, looks of conceit and high mindedness.

Yes. We show token blacks in the media so they don't throw a tantrum and
burn our cities down.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<sjt6f5$u6k$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9899&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9899

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
today?
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 17:52:22 -0500
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 22:52 UTC

> On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 5:28:01 PM UTC+2, Anonymous wrote:
>
>> In article
>> <c064a8d37e461072...@remailer.paranoici.org>
>> Anonymous <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Go to your bank and he first picture to great you will probably be a nigger. Go to you ATM and the picture will be that of a nigger.
>>>
>>> Bank of America-nigger does this.
>>> Well Farto-nigger does this.
>>>
>>> The nigger pictures are of niggers that no respectable white or hispanic would ever have anything to do with. Corn rows, afros, stupid expressions, looks of conceit and high mindedness.
>>>
>>> You do have to give it to niggers on one thing. Because of the The "Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male" fraud, most niggers have been cautious enough to not get the poison vaccine jab. They won't be dying like the 150,000,000 Americans that are expected to possibly die in the next few months, or at least the next 3 years, from the jab.
>>>
>>> But that right, most all of you have written off all the information being presented by some doctors of integrity about the vaccine danger as just being "conspiracy theory". You might want to call some friends and make a pact with them to be each of your pallbearers, until there are not enough of you left to participate.
>> No different over here in Germany. All over the place TV
>> commercials obsessively promote interracial relationships.
>> It's absolutely sickening. We're doomed.
>
> Part of the Hooton Plan, ... Joke aside. The reason why you see this has
> probably something to do that the Main Stream Media industry in Germany
> is doing it more or less the american way, with it's US stock footage, they have
> access to, but leaving out for example Asians, Latinos etc. because we don't
> have them here as much. Normally one would expect from our media industry
> to use footage from let's say turkish, greece, italian, russian etc. models, but
> they don't have those photos in stock I strongly assume and it would be probaly
> more expensive to hire those models, to look international. Visit for example
> russian or asian media sites, they mostly use photos from their stock and not US.
>
> I would be more concerned about the creeping islamisation in Germany and
> Europe and the woke politicians here in 'charge'.
>
> P.S. an *extreme* Islamist (and highly educated) told me once that we Germans
> are sheeps and once they take over that they will hang us etc.
>
> So much for the record.

I don't know what your gun laws are in Germany, but no dirty arab is going to hang anyone in America. 240,000,000 guns in America. Our forefathers were brilliant!

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<sjt6u6$vb7$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9901&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9901

From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
today?
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 18:00:26 -0500
 by: anon - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 23:00 UTC

I used to have to make deliveries by going into nigger homes. It was always the same as walking across the border into Mexico. You immediately sense that the place is void of God. Always had the same empty sense whenever I walked into a Catholic church.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<c5696fe356fb67b4d81b74483ebaebd7@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9902&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9902

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
today?
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 01:23:48 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 23:23 UTC

> In article
> <c064a8d37e4610722305f455fe3bda7f@remailer.paranoici.org>
> Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>

>> Go to your bank and he first picture to great you will probably be a nigger. Go to you ATM and the picture will be that of a nigger.
>>
>> Bank of America-nigger does this.
>> Well Farto-nigger does this.
>>
>> The nigger pictures are of niggers that no respectable white or hispanic would ever have anything to do with. Corn rows, afros, stupid expressions, looks of conceit and high mindedness.
>>
>> You do have to give it to niggers on one thing. Because of the The "Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male" fraud, most niggers have been cautious enough to not get the poison vaccine jab. They won't be dying like the 150,000,000 Americans that are expected to possibly die in the next few months, or at least the next 3 years, from the jab.
>>
>> But that right, most all of you have written off all the information being presented by some doctors of integrity about the vaccine danger as just being "conspiracy theory". You might want to call some friends and make a pact with them to be each of your pallbearers, until there are not enough of you left to participate.
>
> No different over here in Germany. All over the place TV
> commercials obsessively promote interracial relationships.
> It's absolutely sickening. We're doomed.

Yea, I like this comment. Interracial marriages don't work. Some may remember Sammy Davis Jr. He was part of what was called the rat pack, made up of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Joey Bishop, and Peter Lawford. Sammy married a (white trash) Swedish woman in 1960, I think it was. The marriage broke up of course. Davis was wise enough to recognize his mistake and said that black and whites should never marry, it won't work. The nigger and white cultures are too different. For a bit of history, Sammy Davis was the first nigger to be allowed to play a cowboy in a western. He converted to the Jewish faith, and he at one time had lost an eye and wore a glass eye. This led to him being jokingly labeled as 'A one eyed, nigger, Jew, cowboy'.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<d798ea00-a21a-427a-a266-6ada9ceff811n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9903&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9903

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 16:31:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 23:31 UTC

On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 12:52:23 AM UTC+2, Anonymous wrote:

> > I would be more concerned about the creeping islamisation in Germany and
> > Europe and the woke politicians here in 'charge'.
> >
> > P.S. an *extreme* Islamist (and highly educated) told me once that we Germans
> > are sheeps and once they take over that they will hang us etc.
> >
> > So much for the record.
> >
> I don't know what your gun laws are in Germany, but no dirty arab is going to hang anyone in America. 240,000,000 guns in America. Our forefathers were brilliant!

A while ago I looked for it. You can make here a small and regular license for firearms
where the small one costs you 50 Euros and it requires that you have a clean record
for the last five years, when filling out the form from the police. However, a small
license means that the gun, say a Heckler&Koch for roughly 160 Euros, is only a
model which can fire gas or pepper spray. If you have then such a small license
you can carry the gun only covered and if you don't have the small license you can
only have the gun at home. I have to check what requirements are needed for a
real gun and where to purchase one.

Regarding arabs or muslims here the majority is peaceful, but the problem is
the ones I mentioned, the extremists and how they can influence their countrymen.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<20211010.033527.b9ad00d5@yamn.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9904&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9904

From: nob...@yamn.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 03:35:27 +0200
today?
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 01:35 UTC

"Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

>> I would be more concerned about the creeping islamisation in Germany and
>> Europe and the woke politicians here in 'charge'.
>>
>> P.S. an *extreme* Islamist (and highly educated) told me once that we Germans
>> are sheeps and once they take over that they will hang us etc.
>>
>> So much for the record.
>>
> I don't know what your gun laws are in Germany, but no dirty arab is going to hang anyone in America. 240,000,000 guns in America. Our forefathers were brilliant!

It's not about violence, at least not yet. Supported by a bogusly
liberal definition of asylum and a flawed concept of cultural,
ideological, religious and racial tolerance migrants from all over the
world are put in a position to take over our country peacefully.

<https://www.postdiscus.com/2021/10/islamization-muezzins-in-cologne-will.html>

And everyone who makes a move to complain about that expulsion and
disempowerment of our native population gets muzzled by being pegged as
a Nazi.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<1616a0e680926930ad82f270cc670f39@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9906&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9906

From: J...@M (D)
today?
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 03:51:27 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 01:51 UTC

On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 18:00:26 -0500, "anon" <anon@anon.com> wrote:
>It was always the same as walking across the border into Mexico. You immediately sense that the
>place is void of God. Always had the same empty sense whenever I walked into a Catholic church.

"Poor Mexico, so far from God and so close to the United States!"

Jose de la Cruz Porfirio was born to Jose de la Cruz & Petrona Mori-Diaz
at La Borcelana in San Sebastian Etla(96W46:54,17N09:50) Mexico, Tuesday
14 September 1830 about 11:00 PM LMT(A/auto). About nine miles southeast
to Catedral de Oaxaca(96W43:30,17N03:41), where baptism recorded on 15th.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<0599523a-bea6-41ea-846d-96bee6a824f2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9907&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9907

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 02:12:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 09:12 UTC

On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 3:35:29 AM UTC+2, Anonymous wrote:
> "Anonymous" <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>
> >> I would be more concerned about the creeping islamisation in Germany and
> >> Europe and the woke politicians here in 'charge'.
> >>
> >> P.S. an *extreme* Islamist (and highly educated) told me once that we Germans
> >> are sheeps and once they take over that they will hang us etc.
> >>
> >> So much for the record.
> >>
> > I don't know what your gun laws are in Germany, but no dirty arab is going to hang anyone in America. 240,000,000 guns in America. Our forefathers were brilliant!
> It's not about violence, at least not yet. Supported by a bogusly
> liberal definition of asylum and a flawed concept of cultural,
> ideological, religious and racial tolerance migrants from all over the
> world are put in a position to take over our country peacefully.
>
> <https://www.postdiscus.com/2021/10/islamization-muezzins-in-cologne-will.html>
>
> And everyone who makes a move to complain about that expulsion and
> disempowerment of our native population gets muzzled by being pegged as
> a Nazi.

Very well said! I could fill here a book or two, so to speak, also with video
footage, if Twitler would not have deleted it. People in the United States
would not believe their eyes. My guess is that the friendly folks at NSA
and their friends will have lots of work in the next four years, once our
new government is formed.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<9beed2e5-3728-47bb-92fa-92ad5c882aedn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9908&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9908

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 03:21:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 10:21 UTC

On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 1:23:49 AM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> [...] Interracial marriages don't work. [...]

While I can't prove it statistically for the masses, I would bet with you for
a six-pack or whatever your favorite beverage is that marriage or partnerships
between Asian and white people works and that they live in harmony.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<39de4714ce60f99628e0f229614c706a@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9911&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9911

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
today?
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 14:29:48 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 12:29 UTC

> On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 18:00:26 -0500, "anon" <anon@anon.com> wrote:
>
>> It was always the same as walking across the border into Mexico. You immediately sense that the
>> place is void of God. Always had the same empty sense whenever I walked into a Catholic church.
>
> "Poor Mexico, so far from God and so close to the United States!"

But they are still continuously chanting to the virgin Mary is their vain hope that she will save them. Catholics have a huge problem. First they have their false teacher priest blocking them from God. Next there is their false leader bishops blocking them from God. Then it's their false leader cardinals blocking them from God. And last, they have their perverse, commie pope blocking them from God. You know, the perverted pope the has a grossly perverse painting behind his desk of what is supposed to be the Lord Jesus Christ, naked and weeping, while bending over the corpse of Judas Iscariot, His betrayer. What a pervert this pope is. And only one honorable bishop has venomously protested this. And Catholics still march in lock step behind these deceivers into hell.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<0c85691ab76d91514a1055a31578c650@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9912&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9912

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
today?
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 14:29:49 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 12:29 UTC

> On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 1:23:49 AM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>

>> ... Interracial marriages don't work. ...
>
> While I can't prove it statistically for the masses, I would bet with you for
> a six-pack or whatever your favorite beverage is that marriage or partnerships
> between Asian and white people works and that they live in harmony.

Agreed. Asian woman make good wives also. They do not despise doing traditional marriage domestic work. They haven't been indoctrinated and brain washed into feminism. It is amazing to see feminist enter into midlife to discover that they have nothing, except maybe bitterness toward men and straight women who have a life. Many feminist fall into 3 categories. They are lesbians, they are shack up queens, or they are all alone raising one or more little bastards, all wishing they had a father like the other normal families they see.

The only problem with marrying a woman of another race is that any children may have life long problems being a half breed. They have trouble getting dates, finding a wife, and finding acceptance socially. All half breeds want to marry up, to someone who is white, and they have problems going up. In Germany, I am sure that the lesser races all want to marry someone of the Superior White Aryan Race ;).

One final note. I read that the least feminist women in the world today are in Denmark.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<795c04de7cc7d6727be30c38c0a0fcc8@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9913&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9913

From: J...@M (D)
today?
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 15:40:03 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 13:40 UTC

On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 14:29:48 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>Catholics

Christianity was invented by Romans

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<c9a74100-8dac-4df8-b85a-21805e93b4a1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9915&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9915

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 07:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 14:42 UTC

On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 2:29:50 PM UTC+2, Anonymous wrote:

> > On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 1:23:49 AM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> >

> >> ... Interracial marriages don't work. ...
> >
> > While I can't prove it statistically for the masses, I would bet with you for
> > a six-pack or whatever your favorite beverage is that marriage or partnerships
> > between Asian and white people works and that they live in harmony.
> >
> Agreed. Asian woman make good wives also. They do not despise doing traditional marriage domestic work. They haven't been indoctrinated and brain washed into feminism.

Absolutely.

> I am sure that the lesser races all want to marry someone of the Superior White Aryan Race ;).

The era of the Super White Aryan Race ended May 8th, 1945, so they will have no 'luck'.

> One final note. I read that the least feminist women in the world today are in Denmark.

Denmark is pretty cool in many aspects.

Since this thread started about black people, I like to mention something
for the record about Germany, especially Berlin, where I live.

When I was young during the cold war and in West Berlin the U.S. Berlin Brigade
was stationed I had the luck to become librarian of the Atari Computer Club and
I had also the chance to make friends with U.S. soldiers and their families..

Now the interesting thing. During the time the allied forces (the U.S., British and
France) stayed in West Berlin and West Germany nobody of them said anything
or forbid that we had Negerküsse, Mohrenköpfe or a street named Mohrenstraße,
nor that TV moderators used the word Neger in the news or that a famous
German politician, when he traveled to Afrika, said 'liebe Neger' (dear Negros).

The allied forces left IIRC in 1993. All impossible nowadays.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<16d8774c473b66752a670b443cd2a6b5@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9917&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9917

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
today?
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 20:42:48 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 18:42 UTC

Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since this thread started about black people, I like to mention something
> for the record about Germany, especially Berlin, where I live.
>
> When I was young during the cold war and in West Berlin the U.S. Berlin Brigade
> was stationed I had the luck to become librarian of the Atari Computer Club and
> I had also the chance to make friends with U.S. soldiers and their families.
>
> Now the interesting thing. During the time the allied forces (the U.S., British and
> France) stayed in West Berlin and West Germany nobody of them said anything
> or forbid that we had Negerküsse, Mohrenköpfe or a street named Mohrenstraße,
> nor that TV moderators used the word Neger in the news or that a famous
> German politician, when he traveled to Afrika, said 'liebe Neger' (dear Negros).
>
> The allied forces left IIRC in 1993. All impossible nowadays.

It's a transition to Orwellian Neusprech / Newspeak, an autoritarian
concept of national dulling to break down opposition.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<cc3a16fb-6a83-4ae3-b9a4-a3d7b105824cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9918&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9918

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 12:26:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 19:26 UTC

On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 8:42:52 PM UTC+2, Anonymous wrote:
> Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Since this thread started about black people, I like to mention something
> > for the record about Germany, especially Berlin, where I live.
> >
> > When I was young during the cold war and in West Berlin the U.S. Berlin Brigade
> > was stationed I had the luck to become librarian of the Atari Computer Club and
> > I had also the chance to make friends with U.S. soldiers and their families.
> >
> > Now the interesting thing. During the time the allied forces (the U.S., British and
> > France) stayed in West Berlin and West Germany nobody of them said anything
> > or forbid that we had Negerküsse, Mohrenköpfe or a street named Mohrenstraße,
> > nor that TV moderators used the word Neger in the news or that a famous
> > German politician, when he traveled to Afrika, said 'liebe Neger' (dear Negros).
> >
> > The allied forces left IIRC in 1993. All impossible nowadays.
> It's a transition to Orwellian Neusprech / Newspeak, an autoritarian
> concept of national dulling to break down opposition.

Yes, and the opposition, in my view, is the ordinary hard-working taxpayer
or elderly retired people who are no longer happy with what is going on
and when they open their mouths they receive heavy flak, like calling them
Nazis etc. I must admit the left-wing green party worked hard with the
mainstream media and their supporters so that they can strengthen with
the socialists for the next four years their amusement park, as it currently
looks.

BTW. I have a question about US law. Can US citizens, say a Muslim have
many wives, because of his religion, or is that forbidden in the United States?

And another question, I remember a female US politician, forgot her name,
she talked about sharia law. What benefit would sharia law have for some
US citizens?

Regards
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<c0d7d00592ca357d59c766ffcb45a84c@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9923&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9923

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
today?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 04:33:35 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 02:33 UTC

On 2021-10-10, Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW. I have a question about US law. Can US citizens, say a Muslim have
> many wives, because of his religion, or is that forbidden in the United States?

Mor(on)mons do.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<cd770de18597b6a68a9aac2a512f2ed6@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9925&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9925

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
today?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 08:22:36 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 06:22 UTC

In article <c9a74100-8dac-4df8-b85a-
21805e93b4a1n@googlegroups.com>
Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > While I can't prove it statistically for the masses, I would bet with y
> ou for
> > > a six-pack or whatever your favorite beverage is that marriage or partn
> erships
> > > between Asian and white people works and that they live in harmony.
> > >
> > Agreed. Asian woman make good wives also. They do not despise doing tradi
> tional marriage domestic work. They haven't been indoctrinated and brain washed into feminism.
>
> Absolutely.

They are good looking too.

> > I am sure that the lesser races all want to marry someone of the Superior
> White Aryan Race ;).
>
> The era of the Super White Aryan Race ended May 8th, 1945, so they will have no 'luck'.
>
> > One final note. I read that the least feminist women in the world today a
> re in Denmark.
>
> Denmark is pretty cool in many aspects.

Again good looking women.

> Since this thread started about black people, I like to mention something
> for the record about Germany, especially Berlin, where I live.
>
> When I was young during the cold war and in West Berlin the U.S. Berlin Brigade
> was stationed I had the luck to become librarian of the Atari Computer Club and
> I had also the chance to make friends with U.S. soldiers and their families.
>
> Now the interesting thing. During the time the allied forces (the U.S., British and
> France) stayed in West Berlin and West Germany nobody of them said anything
> or forbid that we had Negerküsse, Mohrenköpfe or a street named Mohrenstraße,
> nor that TV moderators used the word Neger in the news or that a famous
> German politician, when he traveled to Afrika, said 'liebe Neger' (dear Negros).
>
> The allied forces left IIRC in 1993. All impossible nowadays.

Democrats have voted blacks into positions of government in the
larger American cities. The cities are now dying and hotbeds
for crime.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<9f236c526d0bf0f401e8762ac6256c3b@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9926&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9926

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
today?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 08:31:17 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 06:31 UTC

In article <c0d7d00592ca357d59c766ffcb45a84c@dizum.com>
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> On 2021-10-10, Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > BTW. I have a question about US law. Can US citizens, say a Muslim have
> > many wives, because of his religion, or is that forbidden in the United States?
>
> Mor(on)mons do.

Actually that isn't true and hasn't been since the 1890s.

The only branch of the Mormons that adopted it as a fundamental
practice is the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-
day Saints (FDLS).

The FDLS is to religion as liberals are to homosexuals and child
marriage to Democrats.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<116043ee-3ada-4840-9869-cde80fb7a1a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9935&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9935

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 07:41:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 14:41 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 8:22:37 AM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> > Now the interesting thing. During the time the allied forces (the U.S., British and
> > France) stayed in West Berlin and West Germany nobody of them said anything
> > or forbid that we had Negerküsse, Mohrenköpfe or a street named Mohrenstraße,
> > nor that TV moderators used the word Neger in the news or that a famous
> > German politician, when he traveled to Afrika, said 'liebe Neger' (dear Negros).
> >
> > The allied forces left IIRC in 1993. All impossible nowadays.
> Democrats have voted blacks into positions of government in the
> larger American cities. The cities are now dying and hotbeds
> for crime.

I did not know this, I only saw when President Trump was still in charge
prior President Biden taking office, heavy riots took place in some
areas in the United States, that those areas were ruled by democrats
and they did not accept help from the National Guard.

Speaking of black people, what I found most interesting was during the
international football match a while ago, that the German team
kneeled down for Goerge Floyd, while many people here in Germany
know that he was a heavy criminal. Let's see if the team captain will
also wear his LBQT armband in Qatar, next year, and if, what the Islamic
Brotherhood will do or say.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<sk1iq5$uc7$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9936&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9936

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
today?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:47:33 -0500
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 14:47 UTC

> BTW. I have a question about US law. Can US citizens, say a Muslim have
> many wives, because of his religion, or is that forbidden in the United States?

No, no one can legally have more than one wife in America. All who presume to take more than one wife is breaking the law. Anyone who moves to America cannot presume to have more than one wife because of their cultural or religious beliefs. The Mormons that presume to take more than one wife are law breakers. There is only one break off sect of the Mormon church that illegally does this.

> And another question, I remember a female US politician, forgot her name,
> she talked about sharia law. What benefit would sharia law have for some
> US citizens?

None! Sharia law, fist of all is Arab bull sh#t. There is no place in America for it. There is actually no place for this godless Arab law anywhere in the world.