//GO.SYSIN DD *, DOODAH, DOODAH

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

SubjectAuthor
* Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?Anonymous
+- Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstNomen Nescio
+* Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstAnonymous
> [...]
|    |  |`* Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?Stefan Claas
|    |  | `- Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstAnonymous Remailer
|    |  `* Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstrmd
|    |   `* Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstAnonymous
|    |    `* Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?Stefan Claas
|    |     +- Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?Stefan Claas
|    |     `- Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstanon
|    `* Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstRainer Zwerschke
|     +- Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?Stefan Claas
|     `- Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstNomen Nescio
`- Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers firstYamn Remailer

Pages:123
Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<sk1jht$l6$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9938&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9938

From: joh...@cern.ch (reactor)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first
today?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:00:14 -0500
 by: reactor - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 15:00 UTC

> In article <c9a74100-8dac-4df8-b85a-
> 21805e93b4a1n@googlegroups.com>
> Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Agreed. Asian woman make good wives also. They do not despise doing tradi
>> tional marriage domestic work. They haven't been indoctrinated and brain washed into feminism.
>>
>> Absolutely.
>
> They are good looking too.

Yes! But the feminism poison physically destroys a woman's looks. And if a feminist woman is already ugly, Oh Boy!

Here is one - https://i.imgur.com/HyFiw76.png

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<sk1jt9$1oq$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9939&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9939

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
today?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:06:17 -0500
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 15:06 UTC

> On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 8:22:37 AM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>

>>> Now the interesting thing. During the time the allied forces (the U.S., British and
>>> France) stayed in West Berlin and West Germany nobody of them said anything
>>> or forbid that we had Negerküsse, Mohrenköpfe or a street named Mohrenstra�?e,
>>> nor that TV moderators used the word Neger in the news or that a famous
>>> German politician, when he traveled to Afrika, said 'liebe Neger' (dear Negros).
>>>
>>> The allied forces left IIRC in 1993. All impossible nowadays.
>> Democrats have voted blacks into positions of government in the
>> larger American cities. The cities are now dying and hotbeds
>> for crime.
>
> I did not know this, I only saw when President Trump was still in charge
> prior President Biden taking office, heavy riots took place in some
> areas in the United States, that those areas were ruled by democrats
> and they did not accept help from the National Guard.
>
> Speaking of black people, what I found most interesting was during the
> international football match a while ago, that the German team
> kneeled down for Goerge Floyd, while many people here in Germany
> know that he was a heavy criminal. Let's see if the team captain will
> also wear his LBQT armband in Qatar, next year, and if, what the Islamic
> Brotherhood will do or say.

No one here in America, except foolish liberals and communist school and college people, are being duped by criminal George Floyd.

As for the team captain wearing a faggot arm band, he will not be brave enough to do that in queer hating Arab countries. He doesn't want to be executed by a 'step on the head' elephant.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<3224e0cf-82e3-4cb5-9a53-d29c0148bf48n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9941&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9941

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 08:08:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 15:08 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 5:00:15 PM UTC+2, reactor wrote:

> > In article <c9a74100-8dac-4df8-b85a-
> > 21805e...@googlegroups.com>
> > Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> tional marriage domestic work. They haven't been indoctrinated and brain washed into feminism.
> >>
> >> Absolutely.
> >
> > They are good looking too.
> >
> Yes! But the feminism poison physically destroys a woman's looks. And if a feminist woman is already ugly, Oh Boy!
>
> Here is one - https://i.imgur.com/HyFiw76.png

LOL, little Greta. The best joke from her I saw yesterday, she requested that China
stop using chopsticks because they are made out of wood. China told her that
she should return to school because chopsticks are made of bamboo which is
grass. China suggested also to her and her friends to stop using toilet paper
because the paper is made out of wood.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<39fac057-05a5-4509-95af-4e7eb7fb0022n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9942&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9942

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 08:54:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 15:54 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 4:47:34 PM UTC+2, Anonymous wrote:

> > BTW. I have a question about US law. Can US citizens, say a Muslim have
> > many wives, because of his religion, or is that forbidden in the United States?
> No, no one can legally have more than one wife in America. All who presume to take more than one wife is breaking the law. Anyone who moves to America cannot presume to have more than one wife because of their cultural or religious beliefs. The Mormons that presume to take more than one wife are law breakers. There is only one break off sect of the Mormon church that illegally does this.

Here it is possible if you are a 'refugee' and you also get a house for free and
all costs are covered.

https://twitter.com/TVooqt/status/1433367709270564867

Regards
Stefan

> > And another question, I remember a female US politician, forgot her name,
> > she talked about sharia law. What benefit would sharia law have for some
> > US citizens?
> None! Sharia law, fist of all is Arab bull sh#t. There is no place in America for it. There is actually no place for this godless Arab law anywhere in the world.

Fully agree.

While I currently cannot find the actual article, I found another one about this topic.
Hence my question.

<https://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/2011/08/detroit_legislators_civil_righ.html>

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<uqZ8J.1518704$ed3f.680951@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9943&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9943

today?
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 12:15:21 -0400
 by: SEC3 - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 16:15 UTC

On 2021-10-11 11:08 a.m., Stefan Claas wrote:
> On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 5:00:15 PM UTC+2, reactor wrote:
>>>
>>> In article <c9a74100-8dac-4df8-b85a-
>>> 21805e...@googlegroups.com>

>>> They are good looking too.
>>>
>> Yes! But the feminism poison physically destroys a woman's looks. And if a feminist woman is already ugly, Oh Boy!
>>
>> Here is one - https://i.imgur.com/HyFiw76.png
>
> LOL, little Greta. The best joke from her I saw yesterday, she requested that China
> stop using chopsticks because they are made out of wood. China told her that
> she should return to school because chopsticks are made of bamboo which is
> grass. China suggested also to her and her friends to stop using toilet paper
> because the paper is made out of wood.
>
> Regards
> Stefan

You two assholes should get a room. Stefan, why not create a Bitmessage
channel for you and your NeoNazi friends.

Killfiled.

--
SEC3

YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<8874e668-423c-4b4c-a0e5-39c9af90554cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9944&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9944

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:37:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 16:37 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 6:15:25 PM UTC+2, SEC3 wrote:

> Killfiled.

Dear a.p.a-s community. While I personally have nothing against
sec3 and I had with him lots of fruitful discussions about Remailers
in the past, here in this group and also privately you clearly see
how left-wingers (and his reply is harmless compared to what
is going on on 'social' media in Germany) act when they can not.
stand the truth and cannot properly contribute, with critics and
comments and as you see calling peaceful patriots who love
*their* country, its culture and people, call them always Nazi.

A lot of people in Germany are 'attacked' by öko left-wingers
receive also death threats.

I know that I contributed to an off-topic thread and I will continue
doing so, so that people in the United States can learn what is
going on in Germany.

Regarding Muslims; I do not have anything against them, if
they are peaceful and respect our culture but I already mentioned
that I have something against Islamists and also I am heavily
against (growing) Antisemitism in Germany where I also received
flak already from a left-winger. Not to mention that I also suggested
apprehending captains from ships in the EU (supported by NGOs)
smuggling illegally people from Afrika into the EU. All the video
footage I had from what is going on in Europe about these illegal
aliens are of course deleted by Twitler and patriots who posted
them were permanently banned.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<33dbdc99-56c8-48c7-8814-954209120992n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9945&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9945

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:05:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:05 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 6:37:27 PM UTC+2, Stefan Claas wrote:

> Regarding Muslims; I do not have anything against them, if
> they are peaceful and respect our culture but I already mentioned
> that I have something against Islamists and also I am heavily
> against (growing) Antisemitism in Germany where I also received
> flak already from a left-winger. Not to mention that I also suggested
> apprehending captains from ships in the EU (supported by NGOs)
> smuggling illegally people from Afrika into the EU. All the video
> footage I had from what is going on in Europe about these illegal
> aliens are of course deleted by Twitler and patriots who posted
> them were permanently banned.

While I do not need to defend myself, I like to add the following
about black people. Like I already mentioned with the allied forces
I had lots of fun and good relations with black US soldiers. They were
great people. My nice, living in the United States has a black boyfriend
too, who is also a great guy, who served in the Army and now is doing
his career as a law enforcement officer. And my favorite female music.
group is Destiny's Child. :-)

Happy remailing
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<sk1qsu$rmu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9946&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9946

From: rainer.z...@web.de (Rainer Zwerschke)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
today?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 19:05:31 +0200
 by: Rainer Zwerschke - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:05 UTC

Am 10.10.2021 um 16:42 schrieb Stefan Claas:

>>> While I can't prove it statistically for the masses, I would bet with you for
>>> a six-pack or whatever your favorite beverage is that marriage or partnerships
>>> between Asian and white people works and that they live in harmony.
>>>
>> Agreed. Asian woman make good wives also. They do not despise doing traditional marriage domestic work. They haven't been indoctrinated and brain washed into feminism.
>
> Absolutely.
>
>> I am sure that the lesser races all want to marry someone of the Superior White Aryan Race ;).
>
> The era of the Super White Aryan Race ended May 8th, 1945, so they will have no 'luck'.
>
>> One final note. I read that the least feminist women in the world today are in Denmark.
>
> Denmark is pretty cool in many aspects.
>
> Since this thread started about black people, I like to mention something
> for the record about Germany, especially Berlin, where I live.
>
> When I was young during the cold war and in West Berlin the U.S. Berlin Brigade
> was stationed I had the luck to become librarian of the Atari Computer Club and
> I had also the chance to make friends with U.S. soldiers and their families.
>
> Now the interesting thing. During the time the allied forces (the U.S., British and
> France) stayed in West Berlin and West Germany nobody of them said anything
> or forbid that we had Negerküsse, Mohrenköpfe or a street named Mohrenstraße,
> nor that TV moderators used the word Neger in the news or that a famous
> German politician, when he traveled to Afrika, said 'liebe Neger' (dear Negros).
>
> The allied forces left IIRC in 1993. All impossible nowadays.
>
> Regards
> Stefan

+1

Das Problem war aber, daß er "Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, liebe
Neger" gesagt haben soll; so wie andere halt liebe Kinder sagen. :-)

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<sk1rgh$1551$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9947&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9947

From: rainer.z...@web.de (Rainer Zwerschke)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
today?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 19:15:59 +0200
 by: Rainer Zwerschke - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:15 UTC

Am 11.10.2021 um 18:15 schrieb SEC3:

>>> Yes! But the feminism poison physically destroys a woman's looks. And
>>> if a feminist woman is already ugly, Oh Boy!
>>>
>>> Here is one - https://i.imgur.com/HyFiw76.png
>>
>> LOL, little Greta. The best joke from her I saw yesterday, she
>> requested that China
>> stop using chopsticks because they are made out of wood. China told
>> her that
>> she should return to school because chopsticks are made of bamboo
>> which is
>> grass. China suggested also to her and her friends to stop using
>> toilet paper
>> because the paper is made out of wood.
>>
>> Regards
>> Stefan
>
> You two assholes should get a room. Stefan, why not create a Bitmessage
> channel for you and your NeoNazi friends.
>
> Killfiled.

I also know an asshole that make this group to a better place by leaving it.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<dad6257c-1008-485c-8d1a-666718963fa5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9948&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9948

Path: rocksolid2!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!4.us.feeder.erje.net!2.eu.feeder.erje.net!feeder.erje.net!feeder5.feed.usenet.farm!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!tr3.eu1.usenetexpress.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr1.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:18:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:18 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 7:05:35 PM UTC+2, Rainer Zwerschke wrote:

> >> Agreed. Asian woman make good wives also. They do not despise doing traditional marriage domestic work. They haven't been indoctrinated and brain washed into feminism.
> >
> > Absolutely.
> >
> >> I am sure that the lesser races all want to marry someone of the Superior White Aryan Race ;).
> >
> > The era of the Super White Aryan Race ended May 8th, 1945, so they will have no 'luck'.
> >
> >> One final note. I read that the least feminist women in the world today are in Denmark.
> >
> > Denmark is pretty cool in many aspects.
> >
> > Since this thread started about black people, I like to mention something
> > for the record about Germany, especially Berlin, where I live.
> >
> > When I was young during the cold war and in West Berlin the U.S. Berlin Brigade
> > was stationed I had the luck to become librarian of the Atari Computer Club and
> > I had also the chance to make friends with U.S. soldiers and their families.
> >
> > Now the interesting thing. During the time the allied forces (the U.S., British and
> > France) stayed in West Berlin and West Germany nobody of them said anything
> > or forbid that we had Negerküsse, Mohrenköpfe or a street named Mohrenstraße,
> > nor that TV moderators used the word Neger in the news or that a famous
> > German politician, when he traveled to Afrika, said 'liebe Neger' (dear Negros).
> >
> > The allied forces left IIRC in 1993. All impossible nowadays.
> >
> > Regards
> > Stefan
> >
> +1
>
> Das Problem war aber, daß er "Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, liebe
> Neger" gesagt haben soll; so wie andere halt liebe Kinder sagen. :-)

Nun, gut das is dann ein Problem. Ich wollte mit meinem Beitrag nur
darauf hinweisen, das es halt damals unter den Allierten kein Problem
war das Wort Neger zu benutzen und wenn sich US Soldaten darüber
beschwert hätten das wir Sauerkrauts das Wort Neger, in welcher
Form auch immer benutzen, wäre das z.B. in Berlin über den Stadt
Kommandant dann politisch geregelt und unterbunden worden.

Grüße
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<sk1srl$pp5$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9949&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9949

From: rem...@not-for-mail.invalid (rmd)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
today?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 12:39:02 -0500
 by: rmd - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:39 UTC

> On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 5:00:15 PM UTC+2, reactor wrote:
>

>>> In article <c9a74100-8dac-4df8-b85a-
>>> 21805e...@googlegroups.com>

>>> They are good looking too.
>>>
>> Yes! But the feminism poison physically destroys a woman's looks. And if a feminist woman is already ugly, Oh Boy!
>>
>> Here is one - https://i.imgur.com/HyFiw76.png
>
> , little Greta. The best joke from her I saw yesterday, she requested that China
> stop using chopsticks because they are made out of wood. China told her that
> she should return to school because chopsticks are made of bamboo which is
> grass. China suggested also to her and her friends to stop using toilet paper
> because the paper is made out of wood.

Greta Thurberg, one of the greatest political comedians to ever live! (by proxy)

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<59118443e6113d4e65cc47559528d798@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9950&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9950

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
today?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 19:49:35 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:49 UTC

Post through a remailer or piss off.
Using Google News is the antithesis to anon-server.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<e24897c9-9299-461e-93e3-97376244d5e4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9951&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9951

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:51:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:51 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 7:49:37 PM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Post through a remailer or piss off.
> Using Google News is the antithesis to anon-server.

I have good reasons to use Google Groups.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<98ce5c00-e7ff-4645-ac48-867d2f54cd51n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9952&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9952

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:55:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:55 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 6:15:25 PM UTC+2, SEC3 wrote:

> You two assholes should get a room. Stefan, why not create a Bitmessage
> channel for you and your NeoNazi friends.

I guess I would be an asshole if I posted your real name and which
Remailers you ran in the past. But because an old and valid a.p.a-s
phrase is 'trust nobody' I don't do it.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<a0c2c3aa75d9b6802525543add24cf56@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9953&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9953

From: J...@M (D)
today?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 20:35:20 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 18:35 UTC

On Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:37:26 -0700 (PDT), Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 6:15:25 PM UTC+2, SEC3 wrote:
>> Killfiled.
>
>Dear a.p.a-s community. While I personally have nothing against
>sec3 and I had with him lots of fruitful discussions about Remailers
>in the past, here in this group and also privately you clearly see
>how left-wingers (and his reply is harmless compared to what
>is going on on 'social' media in Germany) act when they can not.
>stand the truth and cannot properly contribute, with critics and
>comments and as you see calling peaceful patriots who love
>*their* country, its culture and people, call them always Nazi.
>A lot of people in Germany are 'attacked' by oko left-wingers
>receive also death threats.
>I know that I contributed to an off-topic thread and I will continue
>doing so, so that people in the United States can learn what is
>going on in Germany.
>Regarding Muslims; I do not have anything against them, if
>they are peaceful and respect our culture but I already mentioned
>that I have something against Islamists and also I am heavily
>against (growing) Antisemitism in Germany where I also received
>flak already from a left-winger. Not to mention that I also suggested
>apprehending captains from ships in the EU (supported by NGOs)
>smuggling illegally people from Afrika into the EU. All the video
>footage I had from what is going on in Europe about these illegal
>aliens are of course deleted by Twitler and patriots who posted
>them were permanently banned.

politics and religion are synonyms for vanity

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<sk20pn$63j$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9954&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9954

From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
today?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 13:46:16 -0500
 by: anon - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 18:46 UTC

I wouldn't waste my time with sec3. He is a Canadian and I am sure that he has given a big o'l Sieg Heil to Justin Trudeau's dictate to get the poison vaccine. If sec3 has gotten any boosters, he has expedited his demise. Just the first jab will eventually kill him. The vaccine continuously produces spike proteins, millions and millions of them. You are supposedly enjected with trillions when you get the jab. Eventually your body will not be able to handle these anymore and you organs will shut down. The jab has been found to be a bio-weapon, funded by the U.S. CDC, directed by Fauci to China. The FDA has been behind it also, as well as the NIH. The so called vaccine is made up of many things, including Graphene Oxide (poisonous to the human body), a brain barrier chemical so that it can penetrate the brain barrier, microscopic pieces of metal, unknown strange moving protozoa type thingies, and other things. Researcher and doctors who are not speeple, just following their government departments or hospital protocols, are shocked and appalled by what they see in the so call vaccine and are reporting it. They are receiving death threats for revealing these things, sometime
s daily.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<878590f240bfaa4bb9937643da087a27@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9955&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9955

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
today?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 20:55:35 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 18:55 UTC

On 2021-10-11, Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 7:49:37 PM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> Post through a remailer or piss off.
>> Using Google News is the antithesis to anon-server.
>
> I have good reasons to use Google Groups.

I don't doubt that you're too dumb to use mixmaster.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<7f748594-0f9e-4fbe-80b5-e8d61c7161f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9957&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9957

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 12:09:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 19:09 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 8:55:37 PM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> On 2021-10-11, Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 7:49:37 PM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> >> Post through a remailer or piss off.
> >> Using Google News is the antithesis to anon-server.
> >
> > I have good reasons to use Google Groups.
> I don't doubt that you're too dumb to use mixmaster.

You must be new to a.p.a-s. I already run a Mixmaster
Remailer in the mid-90s for or a short while on a shell
account.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<37488daa-2251-40f3-80fa-0c5d1dd97d1cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9960&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9960

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 12:28:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 19:28 UTC

On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 8:46:17 PM UTC+2, anon wrote:
> I wouldn't waste my time with sec3. He is a Canadian and I am sure that he has given a big o'l Sieg Heil to Justin Trudeau's dictate to get the poison vaccine. If sec3 has gotten any boosters, he has expedited his demise. Just the first jab will eventually kill him. The vaccine continuously produces spike proteins, millions and millions of them. You are supposedly enjected with trillions when you get the jab. Eventually your body will not be able to handle these anymore and you organs will shut down. The jab has been found to be a bio-weapon, funded by the U.S. CDC, directed by Fauci to China. The FDA has been behind it also, as well as the NIH. The so called vaccine is made up of many things, including Graphene Oxide (poisonous to the human body), a brain barrier chemical so that it can penetrate the brain barrier, microscopic pieces of metal, unknown strange moving protozoa type thingies, and other things. Researcher and doctors who are not speeple, just following their government departments or hospital protocols, are shocked and appalled by what they see in the so call vaccine and are reporting it. They are receiving death threats for revealing these things, sometimes daily.

Well, I can tell you I am also more and more skeptical about certain things regarding the
whole COVID stuff. Okay, I received my second shot in July, had recently COVID and now
I am no longer sure if I should take the booster shot. I am already thinking about letting
make a blood analysis under a microscope to see if I have also some structures in my
blood, which normally people don't have. I saw a video about this from a doctor in the EU.

Another thing which made me think about how COVID here was handled in the media,
after I have seen this video. (*Wish US citizens could understand German*)

https://www.profari.org/movies/watch/3/

Regards
Stefan

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<20211011.224858.75baa5c3@mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9962&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9962

From: remai...@domain.invalid (Anonymous Remailer)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 22:48:58 +0100
today?
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 21:48 UTC

On 10/11/2021 12:55 PM, Stefan Claas wrote:

> On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 6:15:25 PM UTC+2, SEC3 wrote:
>
>> You two assholes should get a room. Stefan, why not create a Bitmessage
>> channel for you and your NeoNazi friends.
>
> I guess I would be an asshole if I posted your real name and which
> Remailers you ran in the past. But because an old and valid a.p.a-s
> phrase is 'trust nobody' I don't do it.
>
> Regards
> Stefan

+1

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<30ca7c9cbb5edcd5edd3417b064583c1@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9963&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9963

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
today?
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 11:13:26 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 09:13 UTC

In article <sk1qsu$rmu$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Rainer Zwerschke <rainer.zwerschke@web.de> wrote:

> >> Agreed. Asian woman make good wives also. They do not despise doing traditional marriage domestic work. They haven't been indoctrinated and brain washed into feminism.
> >
> > Absolutely.
> >
> >> I am sure that the lesser races all want to marry someone of the Superior White Aryan Race ;).
> >
> > The era of the Super White Aryan Race ended May 8th, 1945, so they will have no 'luck'.
> >
> >> One final note. I read that the least feminist women in the world today are in Denmark.
> >
> > Denmark is pretty cool in many aspects.
> >
> > Since this thread started about black people, I like to mention something
> > for the record about Germany, especially Berlin, where I live.
> >
> > When I was young during the cold war and in West Berlin the U.S. Berlin Brigade
> > was stationed I had the luck to become librarian of the Atari Computer Club and
> > I had also the chance to make friends with U.S. soldiers and their families.
> >
> > Now the interesting thing. During the time the allied forces (the U.S., British and
> > France) stayed in West Berlin and West Germany nobody of them said anything
> > or forbid that we had Negerküsse, Mohrenköpfe or a street named Mohrenstraße,
> > nor that TV moderators used the word Neger in the news or that a famous
> > German politician, when he traveled to Afrika, said 'liebe Neger' (dear Negros).
> >
> > The allied forces left IIRC in 1993. All impossible nowadays.
> >
> > Regards
> > Stefan
> >
> +1
>
> Das Problem war aber, daß er "Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, liebe
> Neger" gesagt haben soll; so wie andere halt liebe Kinder sagen. :-)

Yizilwane ezidinga amakhosi.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<63906bdb2212f9dfed0c5d0e139bc867@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9965&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9965

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
today?
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 11:23:33 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 09:23 UTC

In article <sk1srl$pp5$1@news.mixmin.net>
"rmd" <remedy@not-for-mail.invalid> wrote:

> >> Yes! But the feminism poison physically destroys a woman's looks. And if a feminist woman is already ugly, Oh Boy!
> >>
> >> Here is one - https://i.imgur.com/HyFiw76.png
> >
> > , little Greta. The best joke from her I saw yesterday, she requested that China
> > stop using chopsticks because they are made out of wood. China told her that
> > she should return to school because chopsticks are made of bamboo which is
> > grass. China suggested also to her and her friends to stop using toilet paper
> > because the paper is made out of wood.
> >

> Greta Thurberg, one of the greatest political comedians to ever live! (by proxy)

Vi ser inte Greta som en av stora prestationer. Vi ser henne som
en pinsamhet och misslyckande i v�rt utbildningssystem.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<4e3f04fc42c19af28ba6a0cdb1b00308@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9966&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9966

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@remailer.paranoici.org>.
today?
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 11:33:36 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 09:33 UTC

In article <8874e668-423c-4b4c-a0e5-
39c9af90554cn@googlegroups.com>
Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 6:15:25 PM UTC+2, SEC3 wrote:
>
> > Killfiled.
>
> Dear a.p.a-s community. While I personally have nothing against
> sec3 and I had with him lots of fruitful discussions about Remailers
> in the past, here in this group and also privately you clearly see
> how left-wingers (and his reply is harmless compared to what
> is going on on 'social' media in Germany) act when they can not.
> stand the truth and cannot properly contribute, with critics and
> comments and as you see calling peaceful patriots who love
> *their* country, its culture and people, call them always Nazi.
>
> A lot of people in Germany are 'attacked' by öko left-wingers
> receive also death threats.
>
> I know that I contributed to an off-topic thread and I will continue
> doing so, so that people in the United States can learn what is
> going on in Germany.
>
> Regarding Muslims; I do not have anything against them, if
> they are peaceful and respect our culture but I already mentioned
> that I have something against Islamists and also I am heavily
> against (growing) Antisemitism in Germany where I also received
> flak already from a left-winger. Not to mention that I also suggested
> apprehending captains from ships in the EU (supported by NGOs)
> smuggling illegally people from Afrika into the EU. All the video
> footage I had from what is going on in Europe about these illegal
> aliens are of course deleted by Twitler and patriots who posted
> them were permanently banned.

My neighbor is German. His brother in Germany lost his long
time job and apartment because of immigration. Something about
the government took the entire apartment building where he lived
for immigrants and he had to go live with a relative. Because
he made a fuss about it, he was let go from his job at a
university.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<sk3lpm$27k$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9968&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9968

From: NO...@H.8 (NOH8)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
today?
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 04:51:58 -0500
 by: NOH8 - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 09:51 UTC

On 10/9/21 11:59 AM, Stefan Claas wrote:

> P.S. an *extreme* Islamist (and highly educated) told me once that we Germans
> are sheeps and once they take over that they will hang us etc.

The people who hate you, accuse you of hating them, because they want to
rape and kill you. They always project their venom on the people they
want to conquer.

I once overheard some foreigners speaking in Spanish, "White people are
not human." These same foreigners will say that institutionalized white
racism is oppressing them.

Meanwhile, fifty jobless white men in that town could not get work
because these oppressed foreigners had the only jobs available. The
white employer hired the foreigners for less pay. Nobody will talk about
this.

Don't be a hater. Stop hating white people.

Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?

<24629607-ed76-4235-b7fe-1bab313941d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9978&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9978

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 07:27:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 14:27 UTC

On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 11:23:37 AM UTC+2, Anonymous wrote:
> In article <sk1srl$pp5$1...@news.mixmin.net>

> > > , little Greta. The best joke from her I saw yesterday, she requested that China
> > > stop using chopsticks because they are made out of wood. China told her that
> > > she should return to school because chopsticks are made of bamboo which is
> > > grass. China suggested also to her and her friends to stop using toilet paper
> > > because the paper is made out of wood.
> > >

> > Greta Thurberg, one of the greatest political comedians to ever live! (by proxy)
> Vi ser inte Greta som en av stora prestationer. Vi ser henne som
> en pinsamhet och misslyckande i vårt utbildningssystem.

I see it this way, Greta and other young FFF kids think about their future (rightfully) but
have IMHO the wrong management and therefore only play in the hands of green
party left-wingers. If I were the manager of Greta and the kids, knowing that they will
be, if not already, smartphone and Internet junkies. I would focus on a video
world conference, where the kids can ask Bill Gates, Tim Cook, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk
and if still reachable Jack Ma, Mark Zuckerberg, and Jack Dorsey how they see the
future of our planet and what concepts they would suggest making the world
a better place according to the kid's wishes and dreams. If they receive answers
then they should also think about how they can run an economy, say in Europe,
when we old taxpaying right-wing farts passed away, and their amusement park
will only consist of left-green wingers and socialists, unqualified immigrants who
do not need to work and pay taxes so that they can guarantee them a retirement
plan and how they will be protected from creeping Islamisation.

I wish you the best of luck dear kids and I mean this.

Regards
Stefan

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: Have you noticed that companies always display niggers first today?