From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: dizium gateway working with QSL if you see this
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 10:47:39 +0200
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 08:47 UTC

On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 19:06:27 -0500, MarkC@invalid.com wrote:
>On Sat, 19 Aug 2023 01:07:31 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
><nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>3fd6guyxldqnjaqtfzejnjvq6bj7ilv5u7g7ovbubhwoeqhc222zvrad.onion
>
>What is that 'onion' stuff? How does it differ from a usual Host
>entry?

p.s.
see https://www.danner-net.de/omom/tutortor.htm
https://www.danner-net.de/omom/tutortorconfig.htm
> [...]
> secure way to use separate Tor circuits for different jobs
> that are done one after another.
>The available 'Info' data are
>*Version The version of the server's software, including the
> name of the software.
>*Config location The path to Tor's configuration file 'torrc' on your
> disc.
>*Network Status A short space-separated listing of all router
> identities.
>*Known Routers A detailed listing of all routers known to Tor and
> their characteristics.
>*IP Address The best guess at our external IP address.
>*Circuit Status Information about the circuits built.
>*Stream Status Information about the stream status.
>*Connection Status Information about the onion routing connection
> status.
>*Entry Guards Listing of the currently chosen entry guards.
>A smart way to access the OmniMix system at home from throughout the
>Internet are Tor Hidden Services. You don't have to know the server's
>IP address and the communication is completely hidden and end-to-end
>encrypted, as it never leaves the Tor network.
>The 'Hidden' tab allows to attach four local server ports, which don't
>necessarily have to be offered by OmniMix, to the Tor network, making
>them available from the Internet.
>For each of the local services you intend to offer you just have to
>check the 'Active' box, enter the port number under which it has to be
>accessed from the Internet at 'Port Ext', the local IP address of your
>service at 'Address Int' and its local port number at 'Port Int'. To
>install the Hidden Service Tor finally has to be restarted. It now
>initializes the Hidden Service by creating an encryption key associated
>with a random .onion address, the future address of your Hidden Service.
>These credentials are stored in the files 'hostname' and 'private_key',
>located in the folder defined in the 'Hidden Svc Dir' field. You may
>backup them in a safe place.
>Instead of reading your Hidden Service's .onion address directly from
>the 'hostname' file you can also get it from the 'Data' tab. With a
>click on 'Update' OmniMix not only requests the Hidden Service's address,
>which you can copy to the clipboard by using the '*' button. It also
>tries to retrieve Tor's current SOCKS and control port number as well as,
>if available, the WAN IP address of Tor's host computer. By the way, the
>latter offers OmniMix a great opportunity to replace external DDNS
>services, which is explained in the 'TorIP' chapter.
>If you want to change the .onion address because you don't like the
>randomly created term, or you need a new one for a different task, press
>the '-' button next to the 'HS Address' field and restart Tor. But keep
>in mind, only backing up the files 'hostname' and 'private_key' from the
>Hidden Service directory before they are removed with a reset allows you
[end quote]

OmniMix 2.6.8 (2022-11-27):
https://www.danner-net.de/om.htm
https://www.danner-net.de/omom/index.htm
https://www.danner-net.de/om/OmniMix_2.6.8_Uno_Setup.exe

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o dizium gateway working with QSL if you see this

By: Nomen Nescio on Fri, 18 Aug 2023

28Nomen Nescio